Anyone want some crab legs?

Anyone want some crab legs?

Attached: CtgHkdFVIAExa8j.jpg (1024x576, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2955362
exhentai.org/s/92e4896d4a/702144-10
lhscan.net/manga-bakemonogatari-raw.html
mangadex.org/manga/23801/bakemonogatari
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd rather have some BIRD legs if you get my drift

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Attached: 1528670832380.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

>not preferring bat wings

I prefer the more superior version.

Attached: _render076__mai_sakurajima_by_edgina36-dcpc7ju.png (772x1036, 379K)

Attached: Animation_1.gif (724x961, 2.59M)

Attached: med_1429816565_image.jpg (640x355, 30K)

>Shinobu will never dress up for you and indulge in all your freaky fetishes

Attached: casual bondage play 1.jpg (1920x1080, 861K)

Ching chong cat best food

I take two. Thanks.

Attached: 17765742621241.gif (746x420, 495K)

I just want some math curves.

Attached: 1444573774878.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

I don't know how to eat crab legs.

Gently.

Attached: 112423454424.jpg (780x723, 88K)

can anyone tell me why she has literally 0 doujinshis? Fuck even ougi has a couple

Because math is the purest one. And the latest one to be introduced, and had an arc with zero fanservice.

Attached: w776.jpg (776x1048, 207K)

Suck out the meat user.

I want to walk her home gently.

Much rather have Monkey.

Fucking degenerate.

user, this is a blue board.

Attached: 1550620438094.gif (462x554, 171K)

Highly ineffective.
You have to crack open it to take as much meat as possible.

Nadeko is best girl, even Nisio admitted it

BIG FAT BAT TATS

Attached: 1496513073019.webm (960x408, 1.9M)

Yeah, can I also get a ticket to Blade Runner 2049?

Kinda hard to come up with a food metaphor, but she is indeed the best choice.

I'm sorry sir we have a strict no singles policy in effect.

yes, i want to be sandwiched by them

Attached: [RH] Koyomimonogatari - 04 [14A54DFF].mkv_snapshot_08.02_[2018.10.15_05.44.53].jpg (1920x1080, 784K)

I started watching monogatari not too long ago and currently just started Nadeko's medusa arc in season two. Watching this show (especially nisemonogatari and episode 2 of season 2) gave me a big question that I hope you lads can answer:
What is the equivalent of shows like this for girls? I mean, monogatari is great, it's got fantastic writing and beautiful art direction, but I notice all the fanservice (which I don't personally have much of a taste for) is aimed at boys. What sorts of manga/anime that girls consume fill a niche equivalent to harem? If there isn't an equivalent, what kinds of story/character driven series do girls generally attract to?
Thank you for reading, anons. This one has really been bothering me.

It's OK, I'm with my good friends "Lefty" and "Righty". Now get out of my way and let me watch my kino before you piss us gamers off too much.

Attached: AsukaAAAAAAA.jpg (1440x1080, 935K)

The Twilight Saga. You probably should watch it.

Odd way to ask for a rec thread. Thought Twilight Saga is actually a good option considering it's about Vampires, Werewolves and other faggotry primarily aimed at girls.

no but I would like to perform cunnilingus

I was referring more to the japanese market. Not necessarily a rec thread, just curious if there are equivalent genres, or if not, what occupies that kinda market-share for girls/women

Free! Is a swimming show with lots of boys swimming in a pool.

Twilight's jap dub is a good option.

I'd also suggest the jap dub of the Twilight saga. It was a super success over there as well.

Hell yes

Long hair Senjou was subtle with her sexiness, always leaving you wondering if she was a pervert or just teasing you.
Short hair Senjou is just a filthy trash slut who flashes and her and tits whenever the gets some screentime, also openly attempts to rape Hanekawa and others.

The difference is like night and day.

>tfw havent watched Monogatari ever since the math girl arc
Am I missing much?

this
What do you lads think was the peak of Senjougahara's characterization? My vote goes to the episode towards the end of bakemonogatari when she and araragi koyomi go on their first date.

A pretentious version of Fruits Basket with more homo service

No thanks,i not have hungry

Attached: FB_IMG_15479865573842980.jpg (534x400, 173K)

Just the conclusion of a story arc that spans from the beginning of fucking Bake. No biggie.

More a Heart Under Blade kind of guy tfw I finally understand 忍

Man of culture.

best girl is alt-dimension adult hachikuji

I would much prefer some honey covered chicken legs

mai o mai is this delicious

Attached: oh i'm so funny.png (607x554, 230K)

Shes a soufflé.
Rises and becomes puffy, eventually gets punctured and becomes flat

Attached: 61880494b87d6fad0dbcb516e93991c4 1.png (1859x1330, 3.99M)

Real Maryland /user hours who the fuck up?

pleopods or pereopods?

based

Attached: 1550661712146.png (507x650, 296K)

CRAB NOT MUNKY

She proposed to Hanekawa to become her bride in the commentaries back in her long hair days and asks her out for private lunch dates, keeping her boyfriend out of them. Even Kanbaru perceptively sees that Gahara-san wants some kitty.

So Hanekawa is the strongest, even gives Koyomi the will to heal his broken hand at the thought of not being able to properly touch Hanekawa anymore. Such frightening potential, this meaty catgirl has.

Attached: 1425268508952.jpg (1281x994, 581K)

If only she wasn't trash

Attached: 2dde272d469c9a1951acdb14c9c78cbd.jpg (1748x1240, 346K)

Reverse harem is quite a popular genre.

>She proposed to Hanekawa to become her bride in the commentaries back in her long hair days and asks her out for private lunch dates, keeping her boyfriend out of them
you just KNOW

Attached: 1443473335461.jpg (3732x2692, 2.12M)

Kanbaru is jealous that Hanekawa was the one that instills the yuri flame inside of Hitagi and not herself. I'd say it would be then be Cat that wins there.

Attached: tsubasatiger4.jpg (1280x826, 377K)

I need more pics of these two being fat fucks together

Attached: 1470056788834.jpg (1920x1080, 536K)

Whats the appeal of this series? I ended up dropping it through bakemono because it just a harem fanservice story with some cool art. Bunny girl wasn't very interesting either but least the characters were believable with better fleshed out arcs/problems.

>get a genius with huge tiddies to fall in love with you
>lust over her day and night, get chances to fuck her handed to you on a silver platter
>"NO WAY, FAG"
>random bitch you save from her mental problems claims you as her boyfriend
>"Okay, sure why not"
>later, your girlfriend is clearly attracted to the first girl
>talk all the time, sleeps with her, molests her in the shower
>all parties are clearly interested in each other, at least in a sexual manner
>
>
>
>
>still don't have sex with the tiddies

Attached: 1485556306003.png (339x473, 76K)

you dropped it too early for any of the pay off. theres a lot of actual character development later in the series, and not just appearance wise, as these threads would mostly have you believe. but if you dropped it that early, you probably wouldn't be able to stomach the series til it "gets good" - i loved it from the opening minutes of the series.
but to sum it up, the appeal of the series is: fun, witty, well written dialogue, delivered by some of the best Seiyuu in the industry, top shelf fan service, interesting visual style/presentation (at least compared to other non-SHAFT series) and absolute cream of the crop waifu's.

Attached: 1502844872955.png (1110x1204, 78K)

literally every episode is 90% monologue/dialogue with cool shots, i won't deny the harem element but saying it's purely a harem anime is just so shit and wrong

That is not a very lady-like way of sitting for a young girl.

How long till it gets good, and does crab girl win? She's so dreamy.

Attached: Hitagi-Senjougahara-monogatari-series-39837626-1920-1080.png (1920x1080, 364K)

>does crab win
yes

like i said, i thought it was good from the first minute, but the real payoff comes from the Second Season. You stopped midway through Bake, so theres like 20 episodes to go before you start that, and Nise - the middle - is where a lot of people drop it, for reasons i can understand but dont endorse.
For all intents and purposes, yes. Shes in the lead right now, but its been shaky and theres no telling how it will all end.

Attached: check.jpg (1950x1400, 804K)

imo it's good from bake

It gets good rougly 10 seconds into Episode 1 of Bake.

Personally I love crab
I would worship every inch of those legs

>telling how it will all end.
its still ongoing? jesus

I wanna watch it for the math girl.Is it worth it?

well the "main" series is done
nisio keeps writing more
and shaft said that as long as he keeps writing they will keep making anime so
I ain't complaining

she doesnt show up until like 70 episodes in. and shes only in it for 5 or 6, soon to be 10 or 12 episodes

You kinda can watch math's arc (episodes 1-7 of owarimonogatari) without the rest since it's a more self-contained arc about events that happened before the main story. She is a niche character though, a character with actual mental issues and no luck just trying to live her life the best she can.

Attached: manga.webm (1280x720, 2.26M)

Once Hitagi seriously says she will name their firstborn daughter after Tsubasa, then it became unbearable. I do not think I have ever seen a triangle where everybody was so strongly mentally DTF and just....don't.

>to this day people are still laughing about "walk you home gently" user

Attached: 1357843734671.jpg (493x575, 42K)

damn, i didnt know that. thats actually really cute of her to say

Attached: 1528397709525.jpg (800x1131, 929K)

You make it sound as if she has crabs.

There is none.
You have your assorted servings of revers harems and otomeshit but there will never be a version of monogatari "for women".
Let me put it bluntly, your kind is simply unable to process serious feeling towards more than one individual at a time.

Every single story ever written by a women involving more than one love interest, always devolve into NTR infighting and needless drama for dramas sake, that springs from a place of the female author trying to describe the incomprehensible mess that is the female psyche.

To imply there exists a work of art out there in the world that mirrors monogatari through a female lens is purely put, comical.

Attached: 1546633367348.png (838x720, 295K)

Try Otome VN.

Not bad.

Attached: 1402252245211.jpg (650x720, 63K)

Araragi's sisters come as a package right ?

If we're honest, the only person with actual luck is probably Hitagi and Araragi. Araragi is so blessed he curses himself because his family loves him to death and he doesn't value himself as a person, and Hitagi had a diehard father who loved her and supported her to the best of his ability, and her mother broke literally from stress over Hitagi's illness which twisted her heart. Whereas look at everyone else:

-Hanekawa never was lucky her whole life, her mother killed herself in front of her in penance for not getting knocked up, but because someone else supported her, and her stepparents resent her no matter what happens, abusing her for years and got away scot free, even her attacking them actually made them talk to each other and save their marriage, while the fire gave them tons of insurance money to get a cozier house that let's them cut ties with the past. So even her unconscious rage helped her abusers, the irony is palpable.
-Mayoi spent over a decade wondering the streets and was killed as a child just trying to bring her parents together somehow
-Suruga's mother was an nasty, vitriolic woman even to her own daughter and through pure autism, gave her a tool that would have made her a murderer
-Shinobu I only give half credit due to her origin with the curse, but she is pretty blessed despite her sketchy origins
-Nadeko's parents never cared what she wanted and basically treated her like those pageant parents you hear about in documentaries where they try to live through their kid.

So lots of pain to go around.

No.

Stop being such a greedy jew Araragi, you already have second best girl

Attached: 30a6ba5c27f458eab64813c8a418c197.jpg (3772x933, 673K)

This is just an Yea Forums meme right? I keep seeing this shit everywhere but it can't be real right?

Attached: Illya_concerned.jpg (1920x1080, 767K)

Is that vampire doughnut loli?
Now I get why people like her

They both love their Hanekawa onee-chan too, so they'll be fine either way, despite Araragi's greed.

People like her because she's a bossy vampire loli. Everyone knows that bossy vampire lolis are the best.

Attached: Yupiel.jpg (1280x1821, 741K)

Tsukihi is kept secure in the closet.

What is this suppose to imply

Attached: d7d602dad3816bc49ceb6c6297a88e13.jpg (1192x1694, 487K)

Still doesn't work. A flat souffle is bad, but a flat Shinobu is perfect.

Attached: 52486851_p0.jpg (700x900, 543K)

based.

Attached: kissbutte.jpg (1170x500, 89K)

Based and Pipepilled.

absolutely based

Attached: revolutionary-girl-utena-akio-car.png (670x425, 311K)

fujo stuff, like the light novels kanbaru reads

Contain your lust for the Ragis Kanbaru.

Crab is only interested in cat because she's Araragi's crush.
She's blind to the hots he has for Kanbaru though because she is a cute and innocent kohai

Attached: 1236345534443.png (799x1285, 636K)

Try and stop me.

How much experimenting do you think Kanbaru and Karen did after Araragi left for college?

Attached: 1412037045407.jpg (1100x1300, 387K)

Yes.

Attached: I want to taste Crab.png (1366x768, 1.13M)

SHUT UP SHUT SHUT UP! NEITHER ARARAGI SISTER WOULD DO SUCH A THING THEY'RE PURE AND WILL HAPPILY GET IMPREGNATED BY THE SAME GUY AFTER COLLEGE

All these thirsty freaks need to just fuck already. Have an orgy. Figure shit out.

Who? Their brother? Probably.

me

Which ones would actually be down for a group fuck?

Attached: 1421700019783.jpg (8420x5942, 3.41M)

All of them. Coincidentally that's also the ideal group.

Attached: 1243525376341.jpg (1542x880, 215K)

Bee, Phoenix, Monkey and corpse

Doll and Snake would be down for everything.
Crab would need to be wheedled into it, but would eventually agree to anything.
Kanbaru would agree to a threesome with Crab.
The sisters would be fine in a threeseome with each other.
Cat would only agree to multiple men.
Shinobu would watch, but not participate.
Hachikuji is a wildcard.

No thanks, I don't like cuckshit

Attached: 1541398479776.jpg (848x2048, 197K)

Snake would say she's down but then chicken out but also be too socially anxious to say anything and will just go with it.

Attached: 1768573241211.gif (500x281, 346K)

Kaiki only walked her home gently user.

Pretty sure you could get Hanekawa to do anything as long as it involved Ragi's dick.

Cute kohai relationships always make me feel funny on the inside, especially with sporty tomboys.

Crab is an easy yes, with vested interest in two girls and RRRG. Monkey has similar interest and is also a perv. Cat would be down for the vamp dick but I don't know about an orgy. Bat would do it if RRRG asked, probably. The sisters, or Karen at least, would be easy to convince. Doll is a yes. Sengoku and Hachikuji are a bit complicated, but I think it's not impossible to get a yes out of them - though whether the others would consent is another issue. Honestly Araragi is the real problem. Would he be able to get over his issues long enough to realize that they all want him?

In any case, that whole picture plus Araragi is basically one big fuckbuddy squad whether they realize it or not.

Nigga she ripped his intestines out and flung him across a train station.
No fucking wonder.

Sporty tomboys are for consensual sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation

Attached: 1342343344.jpg (1202x850, 184K)

Based and eiyuuoupilled.

I concur with your analysis.

Attached: rin_expert.png (918x669, 258K)

all of them
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2955362

õh, noooo

>Everyone's on the floor
>Bee hasn't brushed her teeth
>Snail has a phantom pregnancy
>Bird is smiling
>Bat makes white power sign
>They're all screaming
How do people get off to this?

Attached: 131668_1518180763276.jpg (1600x891, 294K)

>That horrible height inconsistency

Is Tsukihi the most mom material in the show ?

Attached: 704df12b28e6cc4154ae5a5bacd9bc22.png (1192x1844, 872K)

>dress in old woman pajamas
no thanks

>How do people get off to this?
just like that
exhentai.org/s/92e4896d4a/702144-10

>Gahara-san wants some kitty.

Which is THE most fucked up shit ever cuz her Koyomi loved Hanekawa, so its already weird for his girlfriend to be such a slut with a girl, and its worse when the girl is the one Koyomi was lusting over before.
I mean yeah we are talking about anime so any stupid shit goes but from a real life perspective its fucked.
If my current gf started lusting over my ex it would be extremely weird for me.

Attached: consider the following onii-chan.jpg (1280x720, 231K)

Kaiki is my spirit animal

Attached: now happy.jpg (810x456, 57K)

She's pretty selfish so no.

>it would be extremely weird for me
And hence a power move for your gf

they literally all have something wrong with them except maybe Karen

But specifically talking about being a mother Tsukihi is a huge narcissist and would make a pretty bad one.
Also Karen has plenty of things wrong with her.

>hence a power move for your gf
this. crab the most powerful romantic adversary in the show, so much so that she fucks both the object of everyones lust, and her biggest competition. she also fucks shinobu all the time by mental extension, too

Attached: 1477275878623.gif (500x205, 317K)

Kanbaru honestly reminds me of my mother, and that makes it really weird to fap to her.

Attached: e63d2fb2154dbd0dfe384d08e149c6c4.jpg (744x1052, 306K)

I want to fuck your mother user.

Outside of having slight incestual desires towards her brother and being a general hothead who rushes in to things, what ?

What you said and being incredibly, mindbogglingly stupid.

And also having a might makes right philosophy of things in general. Or I guess a right makes might?

It's pretty obvious Hitagi is the bottom with them. She proposed asking Hanekawa to make her a bride, she wasn't gonna be the groom. The Tsubasa Tiger epilogue cut out he parts where she got Hitagi to cutely pout as she teases her in the morning. Man, the more I read about Crab and Cat the more I ask myself why they don't bang.

I would say at best she is in reality a power bottom, but still a bottom, especially with Super Terrorist Big Boss Hanekawa as of Musubi.

I WANT TO FUCK SNAIL
that butt slap though

What's wrong with might is right

Just finished bake, when do I learn about the vampire back story they keep hinting about?

kizu and second season

Kizumonogatari, which you can watch/read anytime after Bake since it's the third book released anyway.

Kizumonogatari. It's three movies that make up the prequel, covering the novel of the same name. I would recommend going right to them if possible for the best experience, though you can wait if you really must.

Whenever you want to watch the Kizu movies. There's some debate around when you should do that. I'd say after Nise or Second Season. I'm about to rewatch them myself.

Apart from the movies I haven't been watching since Shinobu and Arararagi time travel. Did anything extra interesting happen since?

Attached: d2f5a878200b1278b8b3b8439904e643.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

>I would recommend going right to them if possible for the best experience,
Why did they get released basically last then? I had planned on watching in release order.
So anime isn't set to the LN story pacing?

I keep thinking it's diapers from the catalogue.

They had a ridiculously long production cycle, due largely (or so I've heard) to an extremely meticulous director. I buy that explanation because it fucking shows in how high quality the movies are. In terms of novels Kizu is right after Bake, and the finale of Bake is a perfect lead in to getting some backstory. Said backstory also transitions perfectly into some relationship changes you'll see in Nise.

Wouldn't it be kinda weird if she is a family friend though?

no? people name their children after their best friends/loved ones all the time. she would probably be high up on the list of potential god mothers, too

Attached: 1476926501291.jpg (1280x924, 291K)

hold on a second.
i was just thinking of hanamono, and at one point, monkey mentions araragi and all the chicks in her class go crazy. he's pretty well known after he leaves, but wasnt he vice class president or something in the beginning of bakemono, which is why he was with cat after class? shouldn't he have always been kind of well known, even before he started dating senjougahara and became friends with the schools basketball ace?

Attached: 8791283708662.jpg (960x540, 64K)

Araragi is cute and manly and just really good looking in general. It wouldn't be a surprise many girls have noticed and talked about him amongselves. Look at Nadeko - interacted with him just once or tice and went dickcrazy for him, who knows how many there are like her.

araragi has the reputation of the bad boy in school, eventhough he never really does anything truly bad, hence the reactiong, pretty sure he mentioned it a few times.

You're acting like being a vice-president in a class means anything.
It depends on the class but it could easily be a position nobody wants, like in Nadeko's class.

>Anyone want some crab legs?
Yes

Attached: e2ffe9e491b82ee81896b592070184c9_0047.jpg (1129x1618, 359K)

i thought so, too. the school is always empty when its from his perspective, but when we see it from kanbaru's eyes theres chicks everywhere. he didnt even notice sodachi was in his fucking class for a year or two - he was borderline autistic before he got some crab ass

Attached: 1476955007645.jpg (1280x720, 274K)

kek

she's so fucking curvy in the manga, it looks like she has a better ass in that shot

Attached: 1486570496428.gif (410x568, 1.28M)

Reminder that the anime sucks in comparison to the LN.

Manga is great, I love it. I wait for every chapter and I haven't watch a lot of Bake series after Bake season 2.

Attached: 43010491545_c4b4e8636f_o.jpg (1129x1618, 506K)

Attached: 43010491915_2323021173_o.jpg (1129x1618, 181K)

Attached: 43010492375_ccb2967646_o.jpg (1129x1618, 433K)

Attached: 42106222260_de086abcb5_o.jpg (1129x1618, 272K)

reading books is for queers and incels

Attached: 1550696962609.png (1366x768, 1.03M)

Attached: 43197036844_f59fce2887_o.jpg (1129x1618, 575K)

Don't think I won't use the n word.

Attached: 43010493795_267eba7195_o.jpg (1129x1618, 485K)

Attached: 43866758632_d2339b4985_o.jpg (1129x1618, 328K)

Attached: Z8.png (975x1400, 610K)

Attached: Z9.png (975x1400, 851K)

Attached: Z15.png (975x1400, 870K)

Attached: D6.png (975x1400, 709K)

Attached: D10.png (975x1400, 823K)

based redditgahra

Attached: x29.png (975x1400, 317K)

diamonds
How far has this manga gotten?
That is to say how much monkey is in it?

Attached: x188.png (975x1400, 912K)

Attached: x6.png (975x1400, 1.19M)

Attached: b3f33d01de17a3335cdc82599241d04c_0116.jpg (1134x1618, 371K)

Attached: 0c2d5515c0429bef87eb3c0b87e26579_0117.jpg (1134x1618, 315K)

Attached: 3c24e7ef9c96dcc6e0fc618f9f2d6fd3_0119.jpg (1134x1618, 311K)

Attached: u3.png (975x1400, 862K)

lhscan.net/manga-bakemonogatari-raw.html

It's monkey's story right now.

Attached: fe797517e66025a8055051a4286f1fbb_0111.jpg (1135x1618, 387K)

Attached: 11b8dfacad81623904a7f8d241d7bb2b_0112.jpg (1135x1618, 375K)

Attached: c92c987711f6909b231e82b424a88eeb_0113.jpg (1135x1618, 352K)

Attached: c0847d5019968aa55306b818ddc7d1f0_0114.jpg (1135x1618, 339K)

>that monkey arm
Jesus that artist really takes the Bake part to a extreme.

Attached: d63ba224ad542b83b7f74b68772f6702_0116.jpg (1135x1618, 358K)

Attached: 340b1809b3b79db6af7b4873e3187fba0356.jpg (1135x1618, 344K)

Attached: 6c66e6fa1930606fe393bbc669d074120358.jpg (1135x1618, 392K)

>Wheel straddle
These guys know whats up

I want to fuck Snake and I dont care if you hate her, you are gay if you wouldnt!

Attached: 033734ddcbbbfde005c0e58e49300d410398.jpg (1144x1618, 311K)

>raw
welp there goes that dream

Attached: b7b455b5fbf065355615449050de2cf70400.jpg (1144x1618, 395K)

Attached: 781b9cab35b6554baec8ca4c6182ea400401.jpg (1144x1618, 321K)

>welp there goes that dream
mangadex.org/manga/23801/bakemonogatari
20 chapters are translated.

based
books are for pseudo intellectuals who can't appreciate visual medium.

It's real, same with the penis inspection

just stoping to think of all the things i would let every single one of the girls (except cat) do to me honestly kind of surprises me.

next bottle's on me

His class thought he was dating Cat, because they were so close, more than two people just doing a job for the class would be. Then he started dating Gahara and they probably thought the dude was just some legendary playboy because Hanekawa is a sought after class rep who is really valued by the school and Gahara is treated like some sheltered hard to get princess.

And remember that genital mutilation doesn't make you a woman.

everyone still thought she was rich at the time, and she also had the highest grades in the class next to hanekawa. and after he starts dating her, he starts being seen around the school with kanbaru, a nationally known athlete. he was actually a real stud for a long time without knowing it

Attached: 1542089309442.png (500x710, 461K)

>first thread i see is someone asking people to make his sister cuter
even in innocent looking boards Yea Forums autism shines as bright as the sun

>stud

It's a good thing Hanekawa isn't the type to revenge gossip because the dude tries to be smooth and just failed not once, not twice, but thrice. Super beta that looks like an alpha because the goods drop onto his lap. Not to mention if Cat told them about his Hanekawa shrine even when he has a girlfriend, and how he still keeps his class reps with glasses porn mags.

Shinobu probably wore a helmet during Bake so Araragi wouldnt be able to pat her head

>Shinobu probably wore a helmet during Bake so Araragi wouldnt be able to pat her head
It was explained openly.

Oh I never read the novels, but thats neat

They literally said it outright.
I think why people think that monogatari is so pretentious or deep is because most people just don't pay attention.

It was explained in Kizu I think.

Didnt she get the helmet right before Bake?

I'm pretty sure it was either nise or neko kuro

are you guys literally retarded? She got herself a helmet because Araragi caused her to hurt her head

Attached: 220.gif (480x270, 325K)

You need a helmet too

I'm right though.

Anyone know when zoku is out for either BD or otherwise?

I want his beard

where does his beard end and his hair begin?

I don't think we're gonna get another story after Musubimonogatari. But still, Crab is end game. Nisio tried to end the series three times now? The three times he tried to end the series, Crab was the end game. At the end of First Season, Araragi walks her home gently and she becomes the "perfect girlfriend". At the end of Final Season, the very last scene is focused on her and Araragi walking towards their own future and she is the one pushing Araragi foward. In Musubimonogatari, they both realise how much they want to be a part of each other's lives, going as far as changing their entire life just to be around each other, each in their own way. People only think other girls have a chance because most of them haven't realized yet that Shinobu is not only a character in her own right, but a reflection of Araragi, his own oddity, his self-esteem. His love and acceptance of her doesn't bear a problem to Hitagi because their lives are separate.

I like Senjougaharas Body.

her pooper is pretty good too.

Based

You can actually see a glimpse of this in Monogatari too when that samurai from the past comes back and Araragi and him have to fight over shinobu.

Gross.

>your kind is simply unable to process serious feeling towards more than one individual at a time
Your incel is showing.

>Will you pat my belly?

Attached: smug-face.png (830x779, 128K)

I still remember it.

>your kind is simply unable to process serious feeling towards more than one individual at a time.
Oh god nigger, are you actually serious?

>he was borderline autistic before he got some crab ass
Do you mean before he became fucking ripped due to being half a vampire and having chicks openly lusting after his body?

The BD next week (27th), then the second part in march 27th. The anime release will be May 18th.

Attached: DypvpxlWkAMmtDT.jpg:orig.jpg (784x464, 64K)

I do.

Watch the Kizu movies directly after Nisemonogatari and before Neko Black, that's the best time to watch them.

LARGE GUMS

hand me a BIG o'l drumstick

>manipulate some child to solve her problems
>get mad when a fucking child doesn't
She's the most retarded one.

No, it is not. The best time is before Nise. Nisemonogatari literally resolves plot points from Kizumonogatari.

She wasn't really mad at Araragi at that point, she was mad at herself. She blamed Araragi as a coping mechanism, it was one of the main points of Sodachi Lost.

Attached: 1446326366915.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Damn that is some sexy munkey.

Do the crab legs come with melted butter and lemon juice?

Attached: Two propane tanks.jpg (720x630, 43K)

woman are just like crabs, tasty legs but head full of shit

The only thing I love about crab are the legs. The meat in the main body is just really bland, especially when it comes to king crab

>eating glitchy, stinky, yucky seafood

Attached: 1901529019291.jpg (720x720, 78K)

That was redundant user.

Attached: 1029182.jpg (1062x752, 530K)

Based novel order user.

But seriously this is true. Bake climax > Kizu for context > Nise for resolution makes for the best experience with that part of the story.

ah, delicious pasta - fresh from the treasury

Not really, anime is entertaining as is because of shaft's style but LN exposes the series as a boring ecchi harem. Nobody in their right mind would continue after they spend an entire page reading about hanekawa's panties, right?

Reminder that the LN is better except when it's not. It's almost like the medium of animation provides inherent advantages while the nature of adaptations necessitates the loss of others.

Is there any fanart of adultaragi?

Holes detected.

Please gib mother.

You have to walk them home.

>gross monkey paw jacking you off
no thanks chief

>resolves plot points from Kizumonogatari
Which ones?

It's a sort of half-resolution, really. But Shinobu deciding to actually try to live her life and stop actively holding a grudge is a huge milestone.

Sodachi is made for anal sex.

>Every single story ever written by a women involving more than one love interest, always devolve into NTR infighting and needless drama for dramas sake
>when user is shitposting but he's absolutely fucking right

Sodachi is for gentle passionate sex, no matter where.

Attached: 1446338319132.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

>crab sashimi
don't mind if i do

Still slightly mad she stopped associating with Hanekawa even when she watching over her even when Hitagi and Araragi sperged out about her. But I guess it's understandable since Cat became so infamous, but it's still sad since Cat kept her promise to her that day all those years after.

nips will probably start getting early copies in the morning, hopefully we'll get speedy rips

Attached: DyVElH0VYAEcyN4.jpg (840x1120, 121K)

Math is tsundere. If Hanekawa ever needs her help there is no way she won't run and sacrifice herself in any way to do it. Not that a normal girl could ever be of help to a super human.

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Owarimonogatari_07_Commentary_(1280x720_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[F815ED4E] (00:03:14.069) 1.jpg (1289x859, 177K)

Crab wins - though Ararararagi gets shipped with and lusts for other girls, his heart is entirely set on Senjo. They're getting married soon.

this is the scene that turned me into a Kiss-Shotfag

I dunno, he keeps seemingly getting more intimate with Shinobu with each volume. Now, I personally believe you can love intimately multiple people in a romantic way, and Araragi definitely does, but he tries to act as if he is monogamous. Polygamous relationships literally do not work if all parties aren't at the very least trusting and talking with each other and that ain't happening here. Araragi will have to accept at one point that he isn't loyal to just one person and then at that point was there any reason to reject Hanekawa, or bother with that silly fight with the Seishirou when he could have helped Hanekawa and Senjou first and dealt with the jealous First later.

The flaws that caused him to trip up like that in the past are still very much apparent now with his inability to actually talk to the people he cares about until things break down into almost disastrous crap, and Senjou literally bet her career on just being with him, so there is still that part of her that is desperate for his affection and liable to fall apart without it we saw in Koi, despite her facade. So Nisio has some work to do or them getting married is still feeling like ignoring several problems just to wrap that part of it up.

If you think about it, the only viable solution is to form a new sex sect with rara as guru.

Attached: 1101569150819841.jpg (891x720, 112K)

I feel like Senjou has at least somewhat accepted that she'll never be the only woman in Araragi's life, but I feel like Nisio hasn't figured out how to write it. Senjou and Shinobu still haven't had a scene where they speak to eachother, dispite being painfully aware of eachother's existence.

>Senjou and Shinobu still haven't had a scene where they speak to eachother, dispite being painfully aware of eachother's existence.
Shhh. No words. Just dreams.

Where the fuck is Zoku? Yea Forums told me BDs will be out in february.

>Yea Forums told me BDs will be out in february.

Attached: 1243525376342.jpg (780x780, 118K)

KIZU WHEN?!

>loli to JK

Attached: 1542647020399.jpg (552x737, 145K)

As usual, Basa-nee will act as an intermediary at the wedding or something, since she is good at just talking to Shinobu on her level without being intimidated and wasn't deterred by her being Araragi's treasure like Senjou was. I guess Araragi calling Tsubasa his second mother in Tsukihi Phoenix was setup for the future Nisio was hiding in the background.

>Senjou and Shinobu still haven't had a scene where they speak to eachother, dispite being painfully aware of eachother's existence.
>Kanbaru and Shinobu have had one of the better scenes in the series
>The scene is basically a chain of second placers discussing second place.

Is there anyone more cucked in the entire series than crab? She's basically fodder while RRGI clings to the last bits of his mortality until shinobu snaps him up.

Attached: 1502916977382.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Meh, he still has a torch for Cat he won't let go until the sun burns out either. I would say nobody has his entire heart, dude is a greedy selfish fuck.

You crack them open and suck the meat out.

Crab is for Kaiki.

Attached: 0_69796769_p0.jpg (1401x2000, 453K)