It's only episode 2 and I want to kill myself

It's only episode 2 and I want to kill myself.

DOES SHE SHUT THE FUCK UP AT LEAST ONCE?

This is fucking boring, I think the director did it on purpouse.... but that doesn't make it appealing.

I'm forcing myself to at least finishing episode 2, and that's it, I don't think I want to finish this anime.

Attached: Anoying girl.jpg (857x965, 171K)

A thread died for this.

She shuts up at the end of episode 11.

you have shit taste

Katanagatari is objectively the best anime. If you don't at the very least rate it an 8/10 you have shit taste for sure and should probably just go watch rick and morty.

Attached: 1547261910391.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

shit thread

Attached: BONE.png (375x360, 190K)

Katanagatari is shit

>DOES SHE SHUT THE FUCK UP AT LEAST ONCE?
Yeah. Maybe even twice. I didn't pay that close attention, so maybe even more.

Attached: 10345646184.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

THIS IS THE WORST ANIME I'VE EVER WATCHED.

A thread just like this so be grateful Do you like 15 mins of stupid chit chat about catchphrases? FUCK I DON'T SO YEAH I HAVE SHITTY TASTE

When was the last time you got buttfuck real good, user?

What a brainlet.

It's one of the better anime, a shame about that ending though. Literally the worst way they could have ended it.

Right now watching this garbage.

Was good about it? I don't see it beside MUH WHITE HAIR WAIFU.

Based

Kek, I really think the director do this on purpose, Like literally the poor prota is just tired just like me.

Attached: WHY.jpg (856x473, 38K)

Good dialogue and nice themes each episode. At least until the last episodes, which completely throws every single development out of the window and basically takes a piss on the viewer.

Do you thinkss this is "dialogue" user kun?

>"Cheerio" is a popular phrase in the satsuma domain in Kyushu
>It's not so much in the dialect, but more like part of the culture
>I don't have any particular connection to Kyushu, but the expression "cheerio" just seems kind of cute to me.

Do you think a normal human being would be interest in this pointless information?

Seriously user this is just Poinless dialogue, 20 mins now of pointless dialogue....

I also found the show really boring. Even worse, they made the episodes a whole hour long and it was just so much mindless droning to listen to. I dropped it eventually around ep 5-6.

Reminder Nanami was best girl and she honestly did nothing wrong.

Go watch rick and morty.

If you don't enjoy it at this point than you might as well stop. The show is good, but it has very obvious flaws, among them the endless and pointless dialogues. Either you learn to enjoy them or you'll hate the show, because they're super common.

>A false dilemma is a type of informal fallacy in which something is falsely claimed to be an "either/or" situation, when in fact there is at least one additional option.

If this anime is full of pointless dialogue then I think I'm stopping, thanks user.

Attached: 86ADDF899.gif (214x180, 2M)

Yes, she will eventually shut up, FOREVERIt still pains me to this day

It doesn't get any better, and unlike bakemonogatari you don't have an extended period for characters to be developed.

It is a shame because I do really like Shichika as a character.

Well anyway anons bye, I think a mod can deleted the thread or something, I'm not gonna finnish this.

Fucking yes

The dialogue in episode 2 is the only rough part in this anime. It gets better from there.

Give it a chance till episode 4 (the high point of the series). If you don't like it by then, then drop it and shut the fuck up.

>OP literally gets pleb filtered, the thread

yes cheerio is super important later

>It doesn't get any better
oh boy, how one person can be so wrong

I love when that happens, retards can stick with their retard anime for all I care

cutest villain

Attached: file.png (832x468, 552K)

The show was good for a while and had some really sweet episodes, but the animation budget must have dropped to fucking nothing around the time where he had to fight his sister and stayed pretty poor for a while after. The last couple episodes also kinda sucked, but the final rush through the castle was neat to watch at least.

Nisio has a fetish for girls who like to hear themselve talk. Anime is just adapting the Novel.

>Nisio has a fetish for girls who like to hear themselve talk.
I does make things easier.
>aha
>ye
>sure
>oh, hey, boobies!
Now, we're talking!

Attached: 1549633049583.jpg (1850x1041, 145K)

>This Nisio anime has to much dialogue!

Attached: 1374335065243.jpg (776x602, 157K)

This

She loses the MCbowl anyway, thank god.

if you finish watching you will want nothing more than her to tell you cheerio

I like melody of oblivion

A-user, she...

Also
>katanagarbage

Just keep watching.
The bitch paid for her crimes at the end.

Retard kun

>nice themes each episode
> At least until the last episodes, which completely throws every single development out of the window
Apparently you didn't pay attention to any of those themes because the ending was as thematically appropriate as physically possible. To the point of enacting its theme on the viewer: stop getting so attached and just learn when to let go.

Yeah, you get a good episode of her shutting the fuck up.

the point is to appreciate what you have while you have it user

and forgive yourself for making so many mistakes; wouldn't you forgive the ones you love

is the talking as boring and annoying as bakemonogatari and Kyousou Giga?

>twice
>maybe more
too bad user is going to drop the series and miss one of the best battles in all of anime history

Attached: Best Fighto.webm (854x480, 2.64M)

i like rick and mortin hehe so special

I actually picked up this show because of a gif of that scene. Man...

bets on Togame growing on OP as he continues the show. OP finds the strength to start EP3 and so on. until the end...

based

Yeah but what about best girl?

Attached: Eh mon, zae mon.jpg (1920x1314, 2.88M)

good attempt to fit in faggot. it's still a mediocre show.

based and redpilled

Katanagatari.

This show sucked ass. They should have called it "Talking: The Pretty Anime of Backstory". It was 35 minutes of talking, 5 minutes of opening and closing credits, and 3 minutes of fighting or any action.

Go look at the insect squad fight again to understand what I'm talking about. The dudes talk for 10 minutes, when mantis bro decides to go fight her. He talks, surprise attack that last 1 minute, then he's caught. He talks to her for another 5 before she takes him out of his misery. Pan to bee and moth who then proceed to talk for another 10 minutes. Moth goes to fight. lasts 1 minute, in between him talking. He talks for 2 minutes while he's on the ground dying. Then she puts him out of his misery. Go to bee's surprise attack, less than a minute, followed by 5 minutes of talking. she then puts him out of his misery. that was the entire episode.

Yes. She stops moving too.

Agreed, based filter keeps the faggots from enjoying the boss rush at the end.

>People trolling Katanagatari lately

Attached: 1549786351538.jpg (800x1143, 133K)

I've never been happier for pleb filters. Based Nisio doing god's work

Attached: 1550815606625.gif (386x286, 1.38M)

>Do you think a normal human being would be interest in this pointless information?

I liked Katanagatari but most of Nisio's work is trash

>KATANAGATARI??? MORE LIKE POOPY DIAPER ASS
>TALKING??? IN MY NISIO ANIME???
>WHY AREN'T MY FIGHTS LASTING 3 EPISODES LONG WITH NO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT BEHIND THEM TO MEAN ANYTHING, WHERE'S MY DBZ
Some things are just above people's perception, user. You don't gotta blame the anime for it, bud.

Attached: 1550886965555.gif (435x316, 2.91M)

hey do you guys like blood-c

no

Yeah but can you not post then... cause yeah you have shitty taste

>ninja fights end quickly
Makes you think

you probably don't like anything tho (because you're not allowed to)

Do it and came back with tears in your dick

urusai