tonarinoyj.jp/episode/10834108156645793261

Attached: 076.png (800x1257, 465K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/1098955885957640198?s=20
mobile.twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/1098985576890433536
imgur.com/a/XtOIhHe
twitter.com/opm_anime/status/1094403748770672640
twitter.com/opm_anime/status/1094402770780614656
ign.com/articles/2017/03/28/one-punch-man-season-2-of-anime-now-in-production)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last thread just died too. Nothing exciting this chapter.

Last thread was fucking garbage

>literally whos: the chapter

>nothing happens

Of course it was, there was nothing to talk about. Sad thing is this chapter doesn't look that will change much.

A chapter focused on Atomic Samurai's goons slicing and dicing. What a complete waste of time.

Remember when Murata did 50+ pages per 3 weeks?

I wonder what else he's been busy with these days.

Attached: 06.png (662x1040, 1011K)

Imagine being so much of a faggot you complain about shit that happened in the webcomic. Fuck off retard

Threads here are trash regardless of the chapter. I only come here for the clean raws

It did? I honestly don't remember. Post the page or the chapter number.

Honestly I'm suprised that these three get screentime.

There a big part of this arc as much as everyone else
>He shitposts without even knowing the content
I'd usually tell you to go fuck yourself, but this level of ignorance just sad. Chapter 61, figure out the rest yourself

This fight was already in the webcomic, only surprising thing is that Darkshine got moved to later, likely after PPP.

I wasn't shitposting. I'm just sad we didn't saw Saitama or Garou yet.

Saitama is wandering around the base doing fuck all like in the webcomic, and Cuckrou is still in the wall with his master CHADrochi watching him

So shitposting then? I do agree though, the disciples aren't really interesting.

Unlikely, Psykos likely started experimenting on Garou to brainwash him. Then once she thinks it’s done she’ll free him to face PPP and Darkshine.

In the webcomic this was ironically one of the longer demon fights shown on panel. But it was part of a chapter where Darkshine vs Bug God took place too.

This chapter would've definitely been better if we saw PPP's fight at least.

>filler chapter
>next chapter starts the pripriprisoner filler sub arc to collect all his prison homos

NooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo

Saitama will appear in a couple of months for a couple of funny pages.

Garou is still power napping and will reappear either to crash PPP's fight with Nyan first or rape Darkshine's ass once the dragon fights commence.

Why would they cram a dragon level fight with this demon level one
>power napping
This is what Garoufags believe

long hair vs disciples as expected, this fight was the most boring part in the webcomic too
we're only like 3-5 chapters away from black sperm unless the puri puri sideplot drags

>PPP is about to take the scene
I'm actually interested in how all this will pan out.

Attached: Angel Hug.png (800x1257, 341K)

>sideplot
I guess cadre fights are sideplots now, christ you sound like a retard

> Why would they cram a dragon level fight with this demon level one

You’re dumb. PPP is gonna fight his ex harem next. If a fight against Nyan happens it will be later alongside the other cadre fights.

>a dragon level fight
You're fucking retarded, okay. Since when are PPP's prisoners dragon level? Could've easily shown him meeting and fighting them in the same chapter.

So what's the deal with the anime S2?
Apparently they're behind schedule. Think it'll be a trainwreck, mediocre or season 1 level?

?????
Can neither of you fucking read? He was talking about Darkshine and Bug God, you fucking inbreds

I'M CUMMING

Attached: GOD.png (459x471, 63K)

Your entire post is braindead. The absolute state of anti-Garou shitposter.

Attached: 1551357328287.png (800x667, 435K)

Prisoner wanting to de-monsterize his prisoner buddies we haven't seen yet feels like a side plot to me, not saying it's bad.

They're ahead of schedule, but way to spread misinformation jerkoff
It's pointless trying to communicate with these retards, they still think the webcomic matters

>he
Firstly, stop talking about your dumb self in 3rd person.

Secondly, he replied to me and I was clearly talking about showing PPP's fight in the chapter, not Darkshine's. The cliffhanger in the manga is PPP. Reading comprehension 101.

There is absolutely no confirmation that Bug God will get a dragon upgrade.

>OPM on its best moment
>people saying is bad
I officially give up, I will just enjoy one of the best manga ever made and don't give a shit about talking with you guys.

Pretty sure he thought that PPP is fighting Nyan now. Which obviously isn’t happening yet.

That's a bit disappointing.

Attached: it's fucking nothing.jpg (540x723, 93K)

>But it was part of a chapter where Darkshine vs Bug God took place too.

Good decision covering Atomic Samurai disciples vs Devil Long Hair before Darkshine vs Bug God.

Garou is returning soon now with PPP vs Nyah being the focus in the next chapter. I wont be surprised if Bug God gets a boost.

Darkshine battle vs Bug God happening after Garou returns and lolstomps Nyah makes more sense.

Don't make stupid assumptions. It's going to happen right after his fight with the prisoners, which should be a chapter of it's own instead of cramming that shit in here

Read the rest, slowly:
>This chapter would've definitely been better if we saw PPP's fight at least.
Are you an actual donkey? How hard is it to understand the basic meaning of my post: that this chapter would've been better if it also contained another fight on top of Atomic's disciples'? PPP's fight in this case, since he's the cliffhanger. You're hopelessly retarded.

> ONE will totally put this cadre fight several chapters before the cadres fights starts

Attached: 516AE4F8-00AE-42A0-82F2-D34F95ABBFB2.jpg (1800x2019, 215K)

My prediction is that Nyan is going to get gang banged by Prisoner and the monstercized inmates. Their personalities haven't really changed, much like Choze didn't really suffer a change, and they all are loyal to PPP at this point for various reasons. After that Garou will most likely show up and wreck PPP and the inmates will be killed trying to defend him.

It would be a bit weird for Garou to beat a dragon level threat, then go on to struggle against Dark Shine who is presumably only going to fight a demon level threat. Even though side materials show that Darkshine can fight dragon level threats, it's not something shown in the manga yet. And Bug God is already established so the odds of him getting an upgrade are small.

Attached: e50.png (798x1256, 367K)

>Hurr Durr muh webcomic
This is when the cadre fights start now, with Darkshine happening between or before Pri Pri's fight

They don't seem so loyal to me. Not everyone likes gay ass rape.

Golden Sperm >= Orochi > Black Sperm > Rover > ENW > Centipede > Gouketsu > Psykos > Phoenix Man (Radiant Eagle) > Hellfire & Gale > Current Garou > Fuhrer Ugly > Gums
Although the gap isn't that big.

>it's fucking nothing

Also HE is around Phoenix Man's level.

>PPP vs Nyah being the focus in the next chapter
Nyan likely won't fight Pri Pri until the latter has dealt with his prisoners somehow.

There's still some time to go before the narrative switches to executive battles. As for Nyan's fate, an angry Garou who just woke up and wants to destroy MA is certainly a great way to kill Nyan but Nyan might as well get the same treatment all exec monsters do - fuck up their respective S class hero and survive until the final battle.

They might buff Bug God to Dragon and still gets stomped by Darkshine.

We've seen a couple of times that the prisoners do respect PPP enough to call him Boss. He's a creepy rapist, but he's their creepy rapist.

I'm hoping Bug God doesn't get a buff if only to keep things moving forward a bit faster.

Attached: boss.png (904x1300, 469K)

I mean, that's just one of them.

>slicing shemale
>queer longhair
>followed by puri puri
>followed by a bodybuilder in speedos wrestling against some bug
How come Mob Psycho gets all the gay posting when OPM is the true queer central

IIRC he's doing a bunch of other projects alongside OPM.

Attached: Boss2.png (835x1200, 831K)

guess you're right, didn't remember these panels

Oh shit really??

Dragon level threats vary greatly and can be matchup dependent. Looking at Homeless Emperor for instance, a superhumanly strong toddler can handle him.

If anything Garou killing a dragon now is in tune with showing his progress like always. But it's also likely we'll get to see just how much his endurance, speed and strength have improved when he overwhelms Darkshine in their upcoming fight. Nyan aside, some buildup to the DS fight, with Garou waking up and doing something amazing is to be expected though. I doubt they're just gonna randomly walk into each other in the manga that tends to expand on everything, especially Garou's development.

Fucking queers!!!

Attached: paulie-gualtieri-cf1a80eb-645a-4ed7-b33b-72e1d35dd13-resize-750.jpg (750x422, 34K)

>that one guy stitched like a fucking baseball

Attached: 1450626506243.png (444x440, 250K)

>I doubt they're just gonna randomly walk into each other in the manga
Agreed. Even the webcomic had a clear buildup to their fight.

Yes, this is the ONE that didn´t eat monster cells. That scene is after the rest broke out after becoming monsters and even are seen asking Nyan to kill Puri themself.

Probably recovering from doing 50+ pages per week

It's been like six months since Garou appeared in a chapter, it's been over a year since we saw Saitama. At this pace Garou vs Saitama won't come for another three years. If the fights weren't so well drawn, this manga wouldn't be so popular. I really don't want to see every single side character's fights for 2-3 chapter a time, just keep it to the S class characters and all the cannon fodder can be mixed in there.

>Dragon level threats vary greatly and can be matchup dependent
I'd buy it if Nyan looked like he was in the same situation as Homeless Emperor. Instead he's in some nebulous range of strength that I imagine is somewhere in the Fuherer Ugly and Gums Camp. So my personal rating is that he's actually good in a melee

>If anything Garou killing a dragon now is in tune with showing his progress like always.
Unless you hype up Bug God as well to make Dark Shine seem more impressive it's going to feel like a de-escalation of conflict for Garou as Dark Shine's only claim to fame was landing that tackle in the webcomic and everything else was either deflected or Garou had powered up to just overwhelm DS with blows.

I think letting PPP handle his own sub plot and then getting Ganked by Garou keeps things consistent and avoids yet another demon to dragon transformation.

My theory is that the ones who ate the cells who are and are lying to Nyan. And if anything they would want their own boss to end them being monsters HxH style.

Attached: Hunter X Hunter v22-099.jpg (2037x3056, 612K)

The only reason I'm doubting Garou meeting PPP like in the webcomic and killing Nyan is Murata supposedly saying we'll see Garou when he fights Darkshine. But have to keep in mind that confused tlfags have come up with shit like "no hotpot", "PM's fight is over already", etc. in the past. Not to mention Nyan was made executive by ONE at literally the last moment.

That doesn’t prove anything. they thought the monster was against them so of course they’re still gonna be on PPP’s side. He does is their boss but they don’t respect him.

> Not to mention Nyan was made executive by ONE at literally the last moment.

Retard. He appeared rather early in the monster assault. And he was clearly already an executive.

Puri will very, very likely meet Nyan. If Garou also runs into him, he will most likely fight Nyan and either kill him or make the monster flee.

I don't really see why we need Bug God to be "hyped up" if Darkshine kills the demon casually. Bug God has another form basically confirmed anyway whereas Darkshine's whole schtick is his tough skin and he stays cocky about it up until he encounters Garou, where we get more exposition. Someone like Bang kicking Darkshine's ass didn't make Darkshine shut down for example, but Garou will overwhelm him. Garou killing a dragon of another type like Nyan would just show his own progress in the same vein we've been following his growth every time he wakes up and goes on a new escalating gauntlet showing new combat styles and ever-increasing stats. A fight with Nyan is a very convenient way to show that timeline wise, but honestly as long as there's any proper buildup to Garou's fight with DS, it should work.

This fight is literally 80% webcomic content panel to panel. Are fillerfags this retarded?

>"no hotpot"
That was never said on stream, people just bought it without checking what he said. Don't confuse translations with shitposting
>"PM's fight is over already"
That was outright retarded, since Murata wasn't streaming by then. We had no idea of knowing that based on "translations".

Murata did mention his fight with DS. This could mean nothing since what he says can change, and it always does really.

When he powers up in the webcomic, just let the manga say that he reached Dragon, then Darkshine 1 shots.

You're the retard. How the hell did you miss Nyan's hilariously out of place panel in the executives spread?

ONE told Murata to put him there at literally the last moment and Murata had to edit the chapter quickly. We fucking watched him rearrange pages on stream at the last minute.

People forgot PPP did jackshit in the webcomic aside from cheering up Darkshine.

We don't know how that happened. For all we know he'd just forgotten to put him in the spread, just because it was a last minute addition to the spread it doesn't mean that whole change was done last minute.

No user, that guy obviously knows the inner working of OPM and is totally right. Not to mention anyone who actually watched the fucking stream knew Murata forgot to add Nyan on accident, but headcanon trumps logic

You insult the user for doing exactly what you proceed to do in the next sentence? Kind of hypocritical, let people believe what they want when there's no proof.

IIRC Murata commented on the change as well but you'd need to dig up ancient stream translations to clarify. In any case if Nyan was that important and ONE gave Murata the info from the start Murata most likely wouldn't have just forgotten to draw him along with other execs up until he had to publish the chapter. It's hilarious.

>Murata most likely wouldn't have just forgotten to draw him along with other execs up until he had to publish the chapter
Murata makes mistakes all the time. Just because ONE told him that doesn't mean he'd remember, ONE doesn't tell Murata his entire plans for the manga, and only tells him chapter to chapter outside major stuff. It's even possible that ONE told him after he'd drawn the page, but we have no way of knowing, since we barely see ONE or his communication with Murata.

Not mistakes of that calibre though. Murata is pretty autistic about this stuff, unlike ONE. I honestly don't think a dragon threat level is something he'd just forget if he actually knew about it.

you should know by now that the murata version is a normalfag comic, they haven't read the source material, they're coming in from the anime.

just ignore the retards.

Webcomic purists are the ones that complain the most about the manga, retard. Get off your high horse and face reality.

He does forget stuff though. He forgot to put Fatman in the support group's introduction, and then he just appeared.
And like I said, we don't know if ONE even told him.

Congratulations.
You've realized Yea Forums is actually a shit place to talk about anime and manga too.

El Chapulín Colorado!

When is murata going to move on from OPM? fuck this manga to be honest family, it's getting old

Awww, he's getting tired of the manga! Come on Murata, why aren't you listening to this one person whining? He's a special boy.

If he had any intention of leaving ship at any point he wouldn't have agreed to extend this arc to be 10 times longer. Murata is the biggest OPM fan, just suck it up.

he never will. First off, he is still a fan of ONE.
Secondly, the series he is working on is popular enough to get at least two anime seasons.
Third, the contract he has with the magazine is amazingly on his side. He can take his sweet ass time whenever he wants. He can upload it any day he wants. He can take on commissions from other publishers. He can do experimental art(like the flipbooks) and shit. He can even redo chapters if he wants to.

You don't get this kind of deal with any magazine.

Again, not the same calibre. That was a background originally stick figure character.

Murata is an autistic action fan and a dragon monster is a huge piece of info. He's never screwed up with threat levels and had ONE actually explained it to him beforehand that Nyan is an executive dragon Murata MOST LIKELY wouldn't have just forgotten that to the point that he'd mess up a big spread.

Why do you think Murata is a powerlevelfag? Nyan had barely made any appearances before, and he isn't in the webcomic for Murata to be hyped about him either. There's no certainty about it, but it's very plausible he forgot to add him since he was thinking about the webcomic and the upcoming fights he already knew about.

>Implying it has peaked before we see sperm GOD or Garou vs Saitama last rematch
Non-Webtoon readers need to LEAVE
Shit taste

>fuckwits complaining about the story actually progressing through the webcomic
I fucking hate animefags.

Attached: 1470737748441.jpg (498x556, 58K)

Murata is the one who listened to stream chat and suggested altering the Elder Centipede fight because of vague power levels. He also remembers shit like what attacks work against what and loves theorizing about stuff like that. Like hell he'd just forget that a MA monster is a dragon right when he's supposed to draw the executives reveal.

>story actually progressing

Attached: 1501462446616.jpg (300x297, 24K)

Devil long hair is even gayer than I remembered.

The manga original fights have all been more hype than the webcomic adaptions

Attached: 6442670-2065891498-WWKjy.png (800x1138, 694K)

>one of the best manga ever made
What manga?

Yeah, Garou vs Supermouse, Showerhead and Unihorn was my favorite.

One Punch Man. How can you miss that you are in a OPM thread?

even that was unironically better than this chapter's fight

But OPM is garbage tier manga, user.

Well of course. That was Garou against three Demons. This is one Demon against three strong A classes. Don't you realize that Murata properly scales fights so they fit the abilities of those fighting? Focusing on this one too much wouldn't make sense with how many bigger fights there's all around it.

I loved it. Garou making Tareo work out was superb.

Attached: very nice.png (800x1138, 600K)

Shit monster.
Shit fight.

Attached: 1970b23e9987e0c0c70f69700be2dad0.png (1005x369, 188K)

It's the best choreographed manga since Dragon Ball though. Only retards don't realize.

He disliked that fight.

Good joke.

Attached: Grin of a madman.png (714x458, 543K)

>best choreographed manga since Dragon Ball
That's Kengan Asura. OPM fights are boring as shit.

>shitty Baki
No wonder, it was the KAshitposter. Go back to your contention threads.

More like Shitrochi was a joke lel.

Fellow Kenganbro here, sorry, but we both know thats a lie since Baki also existed and always done its choreography well.

Attached: 1541248830788.png (703x231, 218K)

You mean God tier Baki. Kill yourself fillernigger.

Shit taste

It's been two weeks m8. Murata completed previous chapter on Feb 8th (Friday) and was only like a couple of hours late to upload it, then release got postponed to Tuesday because of a holiday.

Kengan fights and choreography still thousand times better than shitty OPM fights. You know it, user.

Attached: 1549554797015.jpg (175x176, 17K)

I don´t see the point in arguing it given the fact both are fundamentally different and shouldn´t be compared. They´re both entertaining either way. Also Murata/ONE can do some decent choreography, if we would want to shit on that we would have to call out MHA and its mess that are the fights.

Attached: 111.png (514x457, 299K)

I reckon he's busy with other things. Murata can pump out considerably more pages as shown when he was streaming OPM basically all the time.

Thread dead.

Yeah, your taste is pretty shit senpai, no need to remind.

Maybe the language barrier is making it difficult to understand us? You must be trying to say something else since what you are coming across as is very retarded. ESLs get worse by the day.

That didn't happen. He didn't finish until hours before it was released.

It was said he would have the chapter ready for monday, but then remembered monday is a holiday in japan, so it would be delayed a little.

And he's always late. He never meets the dates he says even if by a small margin. You can follow when he actually ends because of the usual countdown and updates he does on Twitter.

What the hell are you talking about? He literally tweeted he was finished on Friday and he barely missed the deadline then.

Wait, they are still fighting against garo the homo?

Garou hasn't appeared for like half a year now. And he won't appear for at least a while more.

>shit pacing
Garou never then.

>homo
no u

It's actually much better pacing than the S class/MA fights prior to Mask and Pig God.

We'll get Garou in due time.

>expand fights that are two pages into long fights with more than one stage
>muh shit pacing and filler
>adapt the webcomic in the same way as pre-Garou vs TTM, so the same with only minor stuff added
>muh shit pacing and filler
You guys barely have any sort of credibility already, but when you complain despite the content of the manga you lose any chance at being taken seriously.

More like ONE just forgot to include him. It obviously was already planned for him to be an executive, as the same fucking chapter states has a scene where the ex harem calls him one. Meaning, it wasn’t a last minute bullshit.

Text can be digitally edited after everything is done. Has been routinely so. Murata'd never just forget a monster is a dragon exec and fuck up an entire spread reveal however.

So no, more like it was a last moment decision or Murata didn't have the info in the first place. Until the last moment.

>fuck up an entire spread reveal
How is it fucked up? He gets a smaller panel because we'd already seen him, and without knowing it wasn't there at first it doesn't look out of place.

Pic related doesn't look out of place? Are you perhaps fucked in the head?

Murata literally drafted an entire ready spread and later drew Nyan's panel separately to shoop-shove it into the spread at the last minute. He didn't "plan" it to look ridiculously out of place and you don't need to invent some special meaning for its random ass asymmetrical placement. The panel wasn't in the draft at all.

Attached: literally shoop'd.png (977x765, 735K)

>42 posters
>137 comments
What killed the hype? Where is the user translator?

It doesn't look out of place. It's not symmetrical anymore, but that doesn't mean it's out of place, it fits the spread nicely. I'm not saying he planned it either, that's a dumb straw man. I doubt there was even a draft for that page, seems redundant since it's just characters and Murata was shown trying different poses for BS.

2 reddit translators are working on it now

Migrated to reddit like all sensible people

I rather wait 1-2 months for chapters with actual content over this.
Following opm has gotten really dull ever since they started the attack.

I can see him returning by the S2 airs, Nyah vs PPP is the perfect fight to have him return and wreck both of them

Besides the focus being on Atomic Samurai disciples, its mostly due to King Crimson debut in the Jojo Anime.

>I doubt there was even a draft for that page, seems redundant since it's just characters
What the fuck does the spread having characters have to do with anything? The point is Murata drafts every page, he drafted the spread on stream. He knows he's doing a grand spread for dragon execs reveal and he literally had to shoop Nyan in there at the last minute. No shit it DOES look out of place. Only a blind or braindead faggot would disagree.

BREAKING NEWS! OPM S2 is even more fucked than most presumed. Only 2 episodes are fully done and they haven’t even begun work on episode 3: mobile.twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/1098955885957640198?s=20

how did they fuck up this hard? Is it not popular in japan?

There's no point looking forward to season 2 anyway

Get your e-celeb shit outta here.

This faggot is still salty he fucked up hard when he first tried to post "news" about S2's production.

He’s right 95% of the time, though. He isn’t full of shit just because he’s had one wrong prediction about OPM S2

This. OPM S2 will be the new Dragon Ball Super bad animation-meme regenerator

Cover Page
TEXT: Look up above, The limit is right there. Come, let’s try to surpass it again today
TITLE: Chapter 104 Superman
Page 1
N/A
Page 2
IAIAN: !
DEVIL LONG HAIR: Like moths to a flame
Page 3
DEVIL LONG HAIR: Heroes of justice who jumped in only to become tangled with hair
TEXT: Disaster level: demon, Devil Long Hair
Page 4
BUSHIDRILL: It’s a…
OKAMAITACHI: Hottie…
OKAMAITACHI: Gulp
OKAMAITACHI: He’s so attractive. No, I can’t, he’s a monster and I’m a hero
OKAMAITACHI: This is forbidden love!!
IAIAN: Hey Kama, we don’t know of the enemy’s abilities. With your “Air Blade”, we can get a better feel of the situation
IAIAN: ……Kama?
IAIAN: This guy, he’s fallen for a monster again
BUSHIDRILL: Get a grip you dumbass!
Page 5
OKAMAITACHI: Who are you calling dumbass, Drill!....Ah, hahaha~~Are you jealous?
BUSHIDRILL: What
BUSHIDRILL: Can I cut him
IAIAN: Enough, cool it
IAIAN: This is not the time for jokes, do you want to anger our master
IAIAN: While you two bicker, battles of life and death wage on everywhere else
MONSTER: Bwaaah
Page 6
IAIAN: To lighten the burden on our master even by a little, that’s why we’re here
Page 7
OKAMAITACHI: …Understood
OKAMAITACHI: You’re handsome, but it can’t be helped
OKAMAITACHI: I’m sorry
OKAMAITACHI: This is really unfortunate, but I’m not able to reciprocate your feelings!!
DEVIL LONG HAIR: The news of my rejection strikes
DEVIL LONG HAIR: Like a bolt from the blue*
(*T/N Devil Long Hair is being sarcastic)
OKAMAITACHI: Air Blade

Am I stupid or did I miss something
>Find Pig God and take another way
>Suddenly fighting

>made up percentages
Go back. Your "I totally chatted with animators lel" obnoxious twitter/reddit crowd desperate for some clout has barely any credibility.

They went a different direction and started fighting. So you might be stupid

Way to keep spreading misinformation fuckwad, they’re actually ahead of schedule.

Page 8
BUSHIDRILL: A wide-range attack in the form of a sickle-like air blade, created by cutting air
BUSHIDRILL: I hate to admit it, but this is a divine technique that’s impossible to replicate
DEVIL LONG HAIR: Just like frogs in a well know not of the true depth of the ocean
Page 9
DEVIL LONG HAIR: A-Class heroes know not of the true terror of hair
IAIAN: Impossible, he stopped the air blades with his long hair!
IAIAN: I’ve never heard of anything like this
Page 10
BUSHIDRILL: Kama
BUSHIDRILL: Behind you! Look down
OKAMAITACHI: Th…thanks
BUSHIDRILL: Tsk…
BUSHIDRILL: This is tough one
IAIAN: The enemy’s weapon is his hair. Finer than the edge of blades, they can easily sneak through the spaces between body and armor
IAIAN: Do not miss even one of his attacks

>OKAMAITACHI: Hottie…
>OKAMAITACHI: Gulp
>OKAMAITACHI: He’s so attractive. No, I can’t, he’s a monster and I’m a hero
>OKAMAITACHI: This is forbidden love!!

Attached: 1451910263573.jpg (1010x1035, 92K)

Reminder that this chapter will make normies seeth as they believe Okamaitachi is trans

>ahead of schedule
Doesn't that just mean they're half-assing it?

To a mouth breather such as yourself, probably

No they’re not. Most people who say that are referring to this, which is a very bad representation of anime scheduling: mobile.twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/1098985576890433536

S1 only had 3 episodes done by this point, even then this retard has gotten nothing right related to OPM

Poor Suiryu is going eat the QUALITY, while the decent art and animation will go to Garou.

Page 11
IAIAN: Chances are he has a variety of attacks: piercing aside, I can also think of binding, restraining, throwing, severing attacks…
IAIAN: He has the reach advantage, but with my Iaido, I can cut him in half even while he’s guarding
Page 12
DEVIL LONG HAIR: Like leafy greens drowning in salt
DEVIL LONG HAIR: You will drown in my hair
Page 13
IAIAN: Do not try to follow it with your eyes
IAIAN: Feel the murderous aura emanating from the hair…
IAIAN: And counter with your reflex

Page 14
IAIAN: The human head contains over 100,000 hairs
IAIAN: In comparison, we only have 3 blades…
IAIAN: Missing one could be the difference between life and death, let’s face him with everything we have
IAIAN: A moment’s indecision could result in your organ getting pierced
IAIAN: Do not let your guards down…
Page 15
OKAMAITACHI: Ugh
BUSHIDRILL: Damn it, it’s all tangled up…
IAIAN: What would master do in this situation…

CGI Elder confirmed.

comfy chapter

Attached: comfy shitposting 1464533385481.png (1398x762, 610K)

what's up with atomic samurai's sword?

It doesnt matter, they are gonna get buttfucked by Attack on Titan.

oh wait, nevermind
that's not atomic samurai

>Garou never then
Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

>says shit without source
>gets a reply without source
>Where's your source?
>I talked to X
>Hm I was told Y

Freaking sakugafags.

>Garou never then.
are you on chemo or something?
not everyone is an old fuck like you.

Attached: cancer 1441805764017.jpg (900x675, 222K)

Pacing has only gotten faster. And you'll be seeing Garou and listening to his suave voice this entire spring-summer.

Attached: 1549824957358.webm (720x1280, 1.27M)

It probably means that he is a nobody.

We need Saitama again.

The Suiryu Arc will really be 2 episodes long for the looks of it.

PhoenixMan vs Child Emperor sure annoyed people.

Fuck them I liked it

>listening to his suave voice this entire spring-summer
I can't wait

Attached: Garou.png (800x1232, 2.19M)

I thought it was great.

Why so bad though, is it really that unpopular in JP?

Page 16

IAIAN: How should we interpret the dying words of Shibabawa that “earth is in trouble”?

ATOMIC SAMURAI: Hm?

ATOMIC SAMURAI: I’m certainly not done yet. Hey, what’s with that look

IAIAN: I’ve been thinking about those words, and they really worry me

IAIAN: …what if this time, in the Monster Association…a terrifying existence beyond our wildest imagination awaits us…

IAIAN: An enemy that cannot be defeated by humans

IAIAN: A monstrous existence, a symbol of despair…

Page 17

IAIAN: What would you do in that situation, master

ATOMIC SAMURAI: ……

ATOMIC SAMURAI: Then I’ll have to go beyond being human, there’s no other way

Page 18

IAIAN: That’s what master said

IAIAN: Even though S-Class heroes like our master, Tatsumaki and Pig God have all…long since surpassed human limits

IAIAN: We might be far behind

IAIAN: But the least we can do is follow their footsteps

BUSHIDRILL: Try to catch up to those Super humans…hm…

OKAMAITACHI: You’re totally right, this is our chance to level up, let’s not let it go to waste!

Page 19

DISCIPLES: Bring it!

DEVIL LONG HAIR: Oh!

Page 20

MONSTER: Did we finish him off this time!!?

MONSTER: Hahahaha

MONSTER: Finally…

END

The only way it looks decent if it ends up like JoJo and we get 1 recap episode(if its 13 episodes long) AND faceless people.

How far do you think the S2 will cover? I don't know how they would end S2 on a high note since it would end in the middle of the Monster Association arc.

Honestly at this point I just want the arc to fucking end
Feels like it'll be a lot better on reread once everything's actually done but as of now it's just dragging on, cons of following an ongoing I guess

I talked with the chief director and ONE. Here are the leaks:
The last fight of s2 will be Bang and Bomb vs Elder centipede and it will be extended. The fight will end with Saitama's serious punch. Elder centipede is hand drawn during close-ups and the last fight, but will be cg otherwise.The bonus content after Elder will be Pyskos saying that it couldn't be that Elder is defeated and they will show Orochi there hyping him.
s3 will come out early 2020 and will end with Saitama being sad about his apartment that was destroyed by Tatsumaki. In the last episode of s3, we will see Saitama finding Rover and Sperm, trying to search for utensils still intact, and a bit info about the neo-heroes. There will be added the sentence "If I find out who did it" said by Saitama with a little hint about Saitama vs Tatsumaki (with a pic, like Garou hinted in s1).
S4, if s2 and s3 goes well, will come out around 2023.
Screen this -zx

Cool, see you in 2 years then.

Garou's forest fights and Elder Centipede fight quite obviously. That's the greatest arc at that point. The MA raid doesn't start until like several chapters afterwards.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ALL THIS SHIT JIST GET TO GAROU

I thought the anime was coming out in April, but I can't wait any longer to find what's up with this based gentlemen

Attached: 1533448390676.png (273x402, 222K)

Chapter
imgur.com/a/XtOIhHe

Attached: 1531682438502.jpg (500x371, 18K)

Dumping

Attached: EA0A9430-DF42-4AF1-87BE-CCC22ACEA712.jpg (640x910, 67K)

Attached: 2B5735E1-88DD-41B4-B318-3FBDF8B16BB8.jpg (640x910, 108K)

Attached: 1CD11BC0-965E-4283-9987-84F83118B883.jpg (640x910, 107K)

That bulge

Attached: A5EE3A31-B42A-42D5-AAD5-A0F17504F0D2.jpg (640x910, 85K)

He’s not wrong

Attached: 12F2B654-B595-4C48-B3C4-87842C0072F0.jpg (640x910, 90K)

Attached: AE1A074D-91E7-4BC0-B05D-9FD85DEBC14F.jpg (640x910, 88K)

Metal Knight should just nuke the monster association from orbit and end this arc instantly

>Did we finish him off this time!!?
>trying to finish of PPP
They are going to have to give it to him a lot harder than that to finish him off

Attached: 9A3D3B33-0DE5-422C-818E-3FBFBFE10010.jpg (640x910, 118K)

They're just reinforcing his erection

Would you fuck either of them

Attached: 6C89B8BE-9D46-4E57-8595-F4F95B0124D9.jpg (640x910, 104K)

Attached: 873630E6-5101-4F74-B166-1B2907D002CA.jpg (640x910, 115K)

Anyone have the webcomic page for comparison

Attached: FB7AB37A-44BD-40D6-897B-98EF381841B5.jpg (640x910, 111K)

Attached: B55A374F-AE07-4195-8985-F7F364942A08.jpg (640x910, 117K)

This is an interesting change because in the webcomic, Sheman got pierced.

seconded.
there was a time faggot like those would be called attention whores and ignored.

Attached: look at me, im an attention whore - 1206983099636.png (800x600, 633K)

His bulge is almost as big as Garou’s

Attached: 086E90D4-AC4A-4C28-BC05-ACD94F711D2F.jpg (640x910, 100K)

Attached: D07A2B5C-154E-47CC-BF44-C0C46D2D26FF.jpg (640x910, 116K)

Very competent

Attached: 7BCB74BA-E459-404D-991B-1C3C6670EE72.jpg (640x910, 114K)

>vampire
>elf
>wild cats and dogs
>a bunch of goblins

MA sure feels like some isekai zoo.

Attached: 819432B1-71C0-4DDE-B7FB-703B621B2414.jpg (640x910, 118K)

It’s a very large place

Attached: 01DAF94B-64F1-41B7-85B0-F8DF69C33E8C.jpg (640x910, 128K)

Attached: 9ACA35E4-ECF0-45E2-9189-1867B1C67F79.jpg (640x910, 77K)

Just get stronger, all masters in this series are shit

Attached: 64C67307-2CB4-4391-8D44-4DA7870638A7.jpg (640x941, 84K)

The translator comment wasnt really needed.

Pig God is just fat though

Attached: 93EB75E1-E6E1-455B-BF61-9691A42FD039.jpg (640x910, 108K)

I think he might be doing it to intentionally shitpost.

You can tell that to him then. I’m just dumping

Attached: 818F33F1-A6AD-43B0-9D72-7F2DC6A758D0.jpg (640x910, 103K)

And that’s the end. Pri Pri rapes monsters next time

Attached: 2BD6ADC7-86BA-4206-9CF9-9FB53B1AC087.jpg (640x910, 85K)

PPP stomps monsters, Nyah comes out along with the prisioners, they beat up PPP and then Garou returns?

For fucks sake, just give me Geno and Saitama fucking shit up, this has dragged on long enough.

Do you remember this arc at all? Saitama doesn't do anything till the end and imo him fighting Orochi would ruin the arc.

Stay mad, Geno does jack shit and Saitama doesn't do anything until the end

Go read the webcomic then, fag.

that's an excellent line

Attached: 1469514564490.png (1000x1000, 152K)

Nah, this is legit good news. Remember the One Piece anime? That episodes for that shit is all done in like a damn week. The OPM s2 teaser was like two months ago, which means that they've took their time on working on every episode, instead of just rushing it out as fast as possible if we consider the probability that they were probably working on it even BEFORE the teaser.

S Class heroes doing shit without Genos and Saitama is the only interest of this arc

that t/n is an actual shitpost

is this an official figure in the works or fanmade

>what he said wasn’t even clever

Attached: 53774F6B-6B00-4667-9E7E-C385B5D2009B.jpg (1462x1462, 1.15M)

Official. Got announced two weeks ago along with a Garou nendoroid.

WHAT A SHIT CHAPTER.

pics?

twitter.com/opm_anime/status/1094403748770672640
twitter.com/opm_anime/status/1094402770780614656

im gonna be even more broke now

They’ve been working on S2 since March 2017 (ign.com/articles/2017/03/28/one-punch-man-season-2-of-anime-now-in-production) and yet all they’ve shown us are a couple of still frames with mouth flapping. Now this unfortunate news. It’s pretty clear that the production has been a train wreck

>Just get stronger
That's because all these masters are freak prodigies with no concept of what it would take for a normal person to achieve great results.

But Saitama neither Genos do anything until the very end of the arc in the web comic.

>superhuman samurai guys talking about going superhuman
>Atomic can't fight without sword

He can fight, only much less effectively.

Thing is he doesn't even try.

He completely obliterated a monster with nothing but a toothpick at one point, so yes he does.

No he doesn't. Even when a situation basically from the scenario Iaian described to him actually happens at the end of the arc.

He used that as a weapon against a fodder monster user. That's not the same as actually using his fists in pinch, when he has no weapons, which ne never tries.

He was against Evil Natural Water and Black Sperm, trying would be useless. With Garou he tried to talk first and then he decided to fight.

To show their good teamwork it seems.

> that’s all the setup for a joke where Atomic has an epiphany that he can also fight with his fists

>then he decided to fight
When he got a sword again. He was trying to make excuses otherwise.

It's quite ironic a character who is already superhuman like him talks about going beyond human in the face of a particularly challenging situation/opponent when he can't even push himself to use his fists.

this user stated that AS can’t fight without his sword, which obviously isn’t true, as he’s used other methods before. That’s all I’m saying. No one mentioned anything about fists.

Goddam dude, slow the fuck down.

Sword, weapon. Semantics.
You should've understood what he meant.

He’s actually too autistic about slashing to even consider the idea that he can just use his fists.

Yep, that's the point. ONE uses irony pretty frequently.

He was clenching his fists, clearly showing will to fight.
Why the fuck would he be unable to throw punches or karate chops at hyperspeed?

Attached: 9843.png (267x348, 89K)

It is not semantics you dumb fuck.
The point of the first user was correct in the webcomic as Atomic was shown to be able to fight only using a sword but is incorrect now. He can even use a toothpick to fight, which means he isn't helpless without a sword.

They won't be as effective as swords were against strong enemies.

The point of that user is Atomic, who is already superhuman, never actually tries to go beyond himself, especially not when the situation calls for it. When he's out of weapons against the strongest enemy ever seen he does nothing but stand around and make excuses until he gets a weapon again.

>says this
>jobs to sperm boi

He was stopped by PPP, he wanted to fight without anything.

Garou was threatening his disciples and you can see he was willing to fight without a weapon.

If he really wanted to go BEYOND he would have without backing down. He never actually tries that, even against Garou.

>never actually tries to go beyond himself
Comparing a statement made by Manga atomic samurai, to the actions of webcomic atomic samurai seems a bit retarded. Let's see if the rewrite has him actually try some Karate in about 3 years before calling him a hypocrite.

Also the timing in the webcomic, tatsumaki had launched her assault before anyone else could. Immediately afterwards AS got a new sword.

That’s an illogical response. Look at how he phrased his sentence. “AC can’t fight without his sword” - yes he can, because he’s done so before. He said “sword” not “weapons” or “tools”, which would have made more sense. user’s statement is wrong no matter how you try to spin it.

Are you retard? He was so weak that PPP stopped him.

This!

>tfw the manga became the inferior version of the webcomic
Murata truly ruined this series with his filler fodder characters.

Nah, it's pretty obviously supposed to be ironic. Just like Mask's predicament and Darkshine saying stuff like they can't avoid battle.

>look mum, I posted it again!

Are you retarded? The point of going "beyond human" is pushing yourself no matter what. Atomic literally doesn't bother.

No, that's exactly what he's getting at. Learn to read the posts in their entirety. I bet you didn't even understand why the superhuman point was stressed there.

Yeah, such a shitty thing. Chapter is out and there is less reply here than in the reigan fag thread. Last chapter there was a slut monster and 7 and counting threads were full. It was mostly amai fags vs do-s fags but it was more lively.

Beyond human is becoming a monster, aka Garou.

didn't he work as an animator at toei at one point?

It means surpassing human limits. Not necessarily becoming a monster.

excuses excuses

Don't be daft. It means going beyond one's limits. And neither Saitama nor Garou are technical monsters, they actually have humanity.

yeah because cutting people at the atomic level is not beyond human level...i fucking hate you people sometime

Attached: C4278103-2068-465D-A587-9B0518B441EB.jpg (740x1101, 158K)

No

That's the irony of it, idiot. Atomic is already superhuman, he's talking about going "beyond human" in the face of the strongest threat in MA when he never even bothers to push himself to use his bare fists and fight with everything he's got under pressure.

>Nah, it's pretty obviously supposed to be ironic.
What is ironic? Webcomic Atomic Samurai never had a character trait about going beyond himself until after the raid when he confronts King, and even after Garou's provocation he was fully committed to fighting bare handed showing he would be more than just a one trick pony.

So saying that a new statement made by the Manga incarnation has any bearing on the Web comic makes no sense. Just wait and see if he doesn't adhere to his own ideals when the time comes.

Your hero has arrived

Attached: Chapulin.jpg (1200x841, 125K)

Beyond human is still human? woa

One: Garou was becoming a near perfect monster
Retard user: ackchyually being technical, he wasn't a monster.

>he was fully committed to fighting bare handed
user, you're blatantly making this shit up. Atomic NEVER, at any point actually commits to pushing himself to that extent. He doesn't. Not when he fought Black Sperm, not when Garou who is even stronger straight up taunted him. Atomic always ended up waiting for an extra sword and never really pushed himself.

Atomic's personality doesn't exist in a vacuum. Of course the manga scenes fleshing him out are connected to his behavior in the raid, and ONE's usage of irony is nothing new.

he a master swordsman whos achieve crazy shit, i dont see why he needs to learn how to fist fight like all the other boring fighters like saitama out there when hes sword has been doing the job for years since the association began.

it piss me off that going beyond human is regulated to me want to punch punch....am glad his meeting with king just made him want to cut shit up even more

You do realize that Garou's character is written to blur the lines between "what is human" and "what is monster"? It all depends on one's definition of monster and as far as the general story goes, where Garou is also called human, as long as you have humanity, which Garou does, you're just a terrifyingly powerful fucking human.

He literally clenches his fist looking serious just before Tatsumaki interrupt him and the others. You are trying too hard to fit your headcanon of him being unable to throw a punch.

He's litrerally talking about a particular situation in that flashback user. But ironically Atomic doesn't "GO BEYOND" in the MA when he's out of weapons and whatnot. Are you mentally deficient or what?

>you're blatantly making this shit up.
Disagrees, he was going to fight bare handed and then Tatsumaki shows up.
>and ONE's usage of irony is nothing new.
But there is nothing ironic here until we can C&C Manga atomic Samurai's actions to his words. And as already pointed out, Webcomic Atomic Samurai does seek to transcend himself after challenging king. So even then he's true to this completely new statement in the manga. Spouting 'Muh Irony' doesn't change that nor are you using Irony correctly in this case.

>clenches fist
>Atomic literally does nothing again
Great. He never actually forces himself to fight without a weapon.

>trying to argue against facts said by ONE

>he was going to fight bare handed
Made up stuff. Atomic never actually does fight until he conveniently gets a weapon. He doesn't resist PPP either. The fact is he doesn't bother to push himself TO THE BEYOND while facing MA and a stronger threat.

>does nothing
Because Tatsumaki got in the way and then he got a sword. It's not that hard to follow.

Blame Murata for redrawing shit again when he could've made 3 or more new chapters instead during that timeframe.

>missing the point this hard
Garou being a "human monster" is literally written by ONE in the story. He is called human in the story itself, because he has humanity.

>Made up stuff
He was going to fight user. That's a fact, I don't care about PPP, it was the second time that AS was going to go it without a sword. You can't change the story to suit your needs.

>ONE: Before, Boros was definitely the stronger one, but Garou is now a near-perfect monster. I don't really know.
>but Garou is now a near-perfect monster.
>near-perfect monster.
>monster.
>hurr durr missing the point

Another dumb excuse. Atomic stood around while Pig God was getting his tummy patted a couple of feet away too. What, his belly got in the way?

If he actually wanted to go BEYOND HUMAN and fight no matter what he would've pushed himself to fight instead of standing around, making excuses like you are right now and waiting for a sword to pop up.

I'm referring to the moment when the heroes grouped together to fight Garou as a monster, it was then when he got his will to fight.

>Garou is literally labeled human in the story because he doesn't abandon humanity
>hurr durr no he's just a monster
You know I could also go and point out the word "near" in that interview or the fact that ONE is simply describing a form in a power level question but you're actually retarded.

>It's not that hard to follow.
I'm always amazed when people overlook a basic story point so they can continue to be mad about their head canon. The whole scene is about heroes responding to the call to push themselves until they literally cannot stand anymore.

So? Atomic doesn't fight, doesn't even make a step until he conveniently gets a sword again. Then he attacks while Tatsumaki is still trying to attack herself.

Doing this shit by update is killing me.
I would wait and maybe see if the entire collective arc makes the pacing feel better, but that didn't work for the tournament one.

I don't know how can someone be so much dumb to believe that their head canon matters something when it is not their story and the author contradicted that said head canon.
The story told us that in Garou there was still humanity left and that the ugly kid was able to bring it back, not that he wasn't a monster.
You are literally arguing with the authors word, fag.
>and point out the word "near" in that interview
Ah, now I got it. You can't read and understand what you are reading. Should have understand it before.

>So?
So if your arguing against the claim that Atomic Samurai was going to fight without a sword you are wrong. He was. You keep moving the goalposts though to saying he doesn't fight which nobody is arguing save you.

>near-perfect monster
You know, near perfect monster can literally mean he was almost a monster but not quite. Which is consistent with his character of never giving away his humanity. So unless you have something more compelling, Garou never became a monster of any type, he was just a warped human wearing a homeade costume.

Nobody takes a step while Tatsumaki is doing her shit. When he got a sword he took the initiative as it was clear that Tatsumaki wasn't doing any progress.

The story literally says Garou is human and the "human monster", and never entertains the concept of "giving humanity back". Monsters are monsters because they abandoned humanity. Garou never abandons his, period. He's not just a monster by definition. He's called human in canon no matter what he looks like.

You are literally trying to warp canon to fit an absolutely retarded headcanon.

I feel your pain. Starting to wish I didn't read the webcomic.

Kama's crush is way less annoying in this version

>He was
No, Atomic Samurai never actually pushed himself to go to the beyond. Never showed anything like fighting barehanded while weaponless. You keep making excuses for his inaction when there's none really. His biggest issue was always the weapon. Atomic leapt right while Tatsumaki was still busy attacking, but only once he got another sword.

How can you be this dumb, unable to understand the language and survive?

Explain then why he was clenching his fist with a serious face looking at Garou if according to you he wasn't willing to fight barehanded.

>No
Yes user, I know this pains you but he was going to fight bare handed. Then tatsumaki shows up and uses rock throw. It was not very effective. Then Iaian reveals a hidden blade which AS grabs to use instead of his bare fists. This plan backfires.

But nothing you contrive will change that much like his peers, the group was going to fight Garou with whatever means available. For that moment, it meant a bare handed Atomic Samurai.

I don't understand your inability to grasp a simple concept and for your sake I hope you are trolling. If you're being sincere seek help

Attached: 1526864296.png (411x417, 99K)

Says the guy who's trying to warp the shit out of the canon story we actually have by taking stuff ONE said in a power level question out of context.

I wanna fuck Sonic.

Attached: 1498087469225.png (600x846, 306K)

I want Saitama to ram his fat cock so far up Sonic's ass, that he won't be able to sit right for a week.

Why do characters clench fists? Because of anger, frustration.

Try to explain why Atomic never actually forces himself to fight barehanded or push himself "beyond human" when he ends up in situations exactly like the one Iaian described. It's called irony.

>he was going to fight bare handed
Shit that never happened. He didn't. Atomic literally stood and watched while Tatsumaki was spamming rows of pebbles and only attacked once he conveniently got another sword. While Tatsumaki was still spamming pebbles herself.

Weirdo.

Attached: 1498089259942.jpg (700x500, 195K)

>was going to fight
>was going to
>going to
Might want to read slower next time speed reader. You missed both the webcomic and a simple post.

If not for the hostage they may have

user, that has been addressed already. That's just your speculation, and every excuse you made up to try and justify it was dumb. Fact is Atomic din't push himself to fight without a weapon or "go beyond himself" in any way while he was facing those incredible threats Iaian was talking about.

>PPP soon

What are Nyan’s powers going to be?

>almost as big as flat

>What are Nyan’s powers going to be?
Could be something wacky or banal. The latter doesn't really need explaining and wacky, well, could be anything.

Why do people think PPP will do shit when he jobbed to a fucking Demon level?

Not that I think he will do shit, but it's because he since beat a Demon of equal strength.

He gets stronger right? And being able to beat a Demon level barehanded alone is a pretty nice feat, i'm sure PPP is at that level now, of course, still the weakest S Hero together with Tank Top.

The monster he got hit by on the surface was stated to be as strong as DSK so it's clear PPP managed to power up a bit more since his last showing.