Index 3

How wet was she at this very moment?

Attached: 1550841826200.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

As wet as Jupiter's 38 moons

Best girl, best smile.

Attached: 1550843691188.png (621x540, 498K)

Thats a pretty good bong but I'll have to respectfully disagree

Attached: 1550841999586.jpg (588x703, 51K)

>ARTYOM

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 20 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.19_[2019.02.22_18.58.58].jpg (1920x1080, 414K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 20 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_09.22_[2019.02.22_18.55.52].jpg (1920x1080, 378K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 20 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.55_[2019.02.22_18.53.05].jpg (1920x1080, 479K)

You had one job JC Staff. One fucking job.

No flashing red eye ;___;

Attached: Index_v20_324.jpg (1120x1600, 305K)

Those bare shoulders are lewd

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 20 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_23.28_[2019.02.22_19.12.53].jpg (1920x1080, 426K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 20 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_23.29_[2019.02.22_19.12.59].jpg (1920x1080, 422K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 20 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_23.36_[2019.02.22_19.13.11].jpg (1920x1080, 527K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 20 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_17.14_[2019.02.22_19.04.38].jpg (1920x1080, 430K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 20 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.46_[2019.02.22_18.52.53].jpg (1920x1080, 461K)

>Kuroko found Touma
KamiKuro Strong

Attached: 1550841794401.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

wew

I'm so glad they kept this scene.

Why is she so cute?

Attached: 1550844308265.jpg (1230x719, 103K)

Cute penguin

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 20 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.31_[2019.02.22_19.09.18].jpg (1920x1080, 374K)

Wew that other thread

Why didn’t she cheer him up with a blowjob? It would have relieved some stress and she would show her altruistic intent since she can’t get pregnant from her mouth. And it would have given him a taste of what he could have, making future seduction attempts much more likely to SUCCeed

This should be a doujin

Is that Goblin Slayer?

I mean he did fight one earlier this season

Attached: 1539365380254.png (488x424, 225K)

Uh oh

Attached: Lessar Victorious.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

Nice

Looking at the "Mikoto fighting Gabe" bit in the preview and rereading the scene, I think they'll have her just pull the same kind of landing as Worst last episode. Saves them the effort of explaining/properly depicting the magnet fuckery she does with the attack helicopter.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 19 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.24_[2019.02.22_18.31.54].jpg (1280x720, 42K)

wew
Eh, probably

Touma keeps looking more and more handsome

Attached: 1550842926450.jpg (975x499, 65K)

Accel vision

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 20 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_09.11_[2019.02.22_18.55.36].jpg (1920x1080, 476K)

I get JoJo vibes from this

Why in the fuck is she even there?

To provide support and be lewd

This. How can shitkoto even compete?

...Coronzon...

Oh right, Kamachi is a hack.

To have someone Touma could bounce dialogue off of, for no other reason presumably.

>I'm very homosexual and love to slurp on cock
Thats cool and all dude, but you should really stay on topic and talk about Index

Oh don't defend what is stupid. What is wrong with you. You obviously like Index a lot if you're willing to stand up for it, but you're also willing to accept stuff that is shitty. Why would you do that?

Who is this slut?

>To have someone Touma could bounce dialogue off of
yeah, you see this with Touma a lot. It happens with Mikoto too, see 10077 in russia and Misaki in scotland. Kamachi doesn't want them walking around mumbling to themselves all the time.

Some Britbong name Lessar.

So I heard there was neither wing grabbing nor recognition, and instead it was replaced by Accel punching Touma and Lessar being a useless piece of shit and getting knocked out again?

>Lessar being a useless piece of shit and getting knocked out again
AAAAAAAAAAAAA TOUMA HELP ME, IT KEEPS HAPPENING!

A very cute and lewd penguin Bong named Lessar

Attached: 1549631443641.jpg (1920x1080, 103K)

And if they were alone lots of important stuff would probably just be explained through narration, which would eventually become a problem for the anime.

Precognition was a monologue thing. I wish the wing grabbing stayed though

This series really needs a fucking narrator. Jesus, Hunter x Hunter does it in the Chimera Ants, why not Index III?

They made him slap one wing into another instead.

Not enough budget.

Wow, just what we needed, the "bare minimum".

Why do they love to knock out Lessar, I don't remember this

Her only purposes is to be ravaged while unconscious.

>sudden influx of complains
>other thread about to die

Attached: 1548981278018.png (419x379, 39K)

Many anime these days need to do that, but directors might think this method is too archaic.

When will Lessar do the thing with the spear where Touma asks her to use it on the jet?

That already got cut, user.

>can't handle criticism
Every time.

Oh.

>point out abrupt influx of complaints when the thread wasnt talking about it
>y-you cant handle criticism
Every time

Look who's talking. Not your echochamber, boy.

It's a real shame. A narrator for Index wouldn't just help explain things, but could also provide extra entertainment value by narrating some of Kamachi's hilariously weird comparisons. Just imagine something like the "semen on her brain" line from 0930 in an extremely dramatic anime narrator voice.

I love this face

Since I'm not seeing screenshots of it anywhere, I assume there was no "scary eye Touma" scene like in the illustration?

Mikoto wants to meet and help her boyfriend Touma. She loves him!

Attached: 6e5c9c348f7d3ac64ddc767344c01ac8.jpg (1181x1748, 1.7M)

The scene was there, it's just that his eye wasn't glowing of course.
It's this here

Ehhh

You people need to stop seeing anime as just books but with moving pictures and sound. Narration doesn't work well in film unless it's in-character or you have something like a fairytale. It would completely break the flow and bloat the scenes even more when they're already grasping for time.

Sometimes I forget Kuroko is her real name and instead use Kamikuro because it just feels so natural.

Well it's a good thing Index III doesn't even have budget for that.

Sadly they didn't do an exact adaptation of the illustration, was still pretty cool though.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 20 (AT-X 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_15.23_[2019.02.22_ (1280x720, 45K)

You can actually see a lot of little things if you pay attention to what's on screen or what's being said. I like Index being one of those blink-and-you'll-miss-it shows.

The hell is wrong with you? He doesn't want to cheat on Index, he's stressed out and depressed, and he thinks she's a loli that has no clue what sex really is.

His harem would also kick his ass if they found out she made him bust nuts on her and not them.

Too bad since Touma already busts his nuts inside Index offscreen (this is canon).

>found out she made him bust nuts on her and not them.
Then just make him bust a nut on them too? First come, first served.

She's basically Nishikiori's Saten at this point.

It happens with every main character, it's not a bad thing. I was just pointing it out that she's just there to make dialogue happen, not because she's important to the arc.

Same

I think he just likes Satomi Arai, honestly.

It's also because it's way easier to have a dialogue between two characters than it is to have Mikoto monologue to herself for 2 minutes while she just sits around looking at a laptop.

Attached: turns your ass to zero.png (1280x719, 1.21M)

Who doesn't?

Is it? Two characters talking, two things you have to animate, two voice actors you have to pay, dialogue for two people have to be written, dialogue has to flow in such a way to make the thing being discussed understood by the audience, etc.

vs.

Mostly still shot, maybe a little animation in blinking or drinking a coffee at random moments, slow panning across a single scene, one voice actor, one dialogue, can just explain to the audience what is important rather than having to bounce-pass dialogue to a surrogate character, etc.

I'm not sure it is easier. Certainly not cheaper.

>this guy's right arm negates all of my supernatural attacks
>I know! I will keep throwing attacks at his right arm!
wtf just shoot him or cut off his arm

>Cut off his arm
user...

Say what you will about Blood Sign, the marriage dynamic is realistic and top notch.
This is what an actual marriage is like, when there's nothing but suffering.

Attached: 1510173723584.jpg (1120x1600, 336K)

Why not just throw attacks at his left arm?

It easier in the sense that it flows more naturally and doesn't need much setup or exposition. It's the same reason why Kamachi has someone tag with his protagonists all the time.

Dumb secondary.

Lessar is a slut and a succubus. They'll be even more pissed with him after she milks Touma's balls dry with her sex tail.

At this point, I'd just mindbreak her and start a secret relationship right after.

Oriana is also a realistic woman, being a complete whore and all.

If he didn't have plot armor he would die in a second imagine breaker or not. This series is reaching newer levels of dumb it's astounding.

He'd just punch it. Everything would be predictable if that was the case.

shitty show, beta mc somehow a grill magnet

>I know! I will keep throwing attacks at his right arm!
If the anime wasn't so resistant to adapting relevant information from the narration, you'd know after this episode that the problem is he keeps throwing the right arm at the attacks even if you aim them elsewhere.

Accel can just turn everything around him into bullets and throw it in his general direction. Somehow his hand is omnidirectional, instantenous and opponents somehow can't think just throwing shit at him or better yet just get a gun to deal with him.

>beta

He literally knows where you're going to attack and puts his right hand there beforehand. It's instantaneous, he just starts his movement while you're still starting yours.

No, see, what you do is, you create a classroom situation, right? You get a room with desks and chairs and all that. And you convince Touma to sit down, then you ask him questions he easily knows the answers to, but this is a classroom so he has to raise his hand to be called on, and when he does, you just attack him then. See, his right hand will be up and he'll be wide open!

Holy shit she's so beautiful

The Accelerator fights are generally acceptable because he's been in a shit state of mind both times, the first time he was certain that he was the strongest and nobody would ever be able to touch him, the second time he was so distraught that he couldn't think straight. The third time he threw the fight in it's entirety but would've almost certainly have won if he actually tried.

Tell me more about Mikoto. Is he a good boy?

He would just raise his left hand, there problem solved. Touma is invincible.

>Touma
>going to class
Instant fail

Accelerator didn't want to kill his best buddy so he held back just a bit even though Touma dempsey rolled his ass the entire time. But if everyone started using guns, Touma would start using guns and we're right back to where we started since he's OP as fuck regardless of the enemy's power.

Touma would then just use LMG mounted on helicopters.

Attached: victory.jpg (1080x608, 38K)

Several of the characters have displayed being able to hit from more than 1 direction user. My point is that he is only alive because of his retarded plot armor. He also can't block projectiles (that aren't abilities) but every time someone throws it his way he gets hit and survive or dodges it completely. To even think that accel has to job this hard and still lose to him is amazing. Touma's ability is OP but stuck on a character that would be instantly dead if it wasn't for plot reasons.

Can Touma win against someone who doesn't care about using magic, but is good with grappling and choking people unconscious?

No.

>script

>He also can't block projectiles (that aren't abilities) but every time someone throws it his way he gets hit and survive or dodges it completely.
He dodges literally the same way he parries. He sees it coming. It's a lot easier to react when you know from where and to where the attack is coming.

I understand the small filesize, but the dimensions are not thumbnail level for it to count. Thus its not scripting, or at least not at its entirety.

Attached: Itstime.jpg (540x320, 54K)

Yes please cut off his right arm, I need more dragon dick

Okay okay! We set up a room full of vending machines, right? But each one is rigged so that if he puts any money in them, the coin is automatically dislodged and an attractive device, say a magnet or something, pulls the money deep under the vending machine. So to get his money back, because Touma is all about fukou da and whatever, he'll have to get flat on the ground and reach his right arm under there to get his money back. And when he does, we attack and defeat him utterly!

Did you miss his 4-5 failed attempts the past 20 hours ?

Then Touma would just use projectiles and a bullet proof vest. He can adapt to any situation be it magical or weaponry bullshit.

Nothing is too hard when you git gud.

Attached: Touma vs Othinus.gif (150x200, 860K)

No and I believe in one of the afterward sections of the novels Kamachi says he doesn't want touma to be capable of beating a trained fighter. Which is why tsuchi kicked his ass during angel fall.

I want to have my arm broken by Othinus!

Man i don't care if he can see the future or not it doesn't matter when he's physically an average dude. Dodging bullets and abilities that move at those retarded speeds is just dumb when he is considered "normal" except for his dumb arm dragon. It's plot nothing else.

He knocked Carissa through a fucking building. He's basically a superhuman if he punches hard enough.

Are you saying that a normal highschool boy can't do these things?

It does matter if he can "see the future", though I don't think that's an accurate characterisation, since it allows him to put his arm up before they've attacked.

He got shot by bullets though.
Also if the projectile moves in a straight line it'd need to be some lightspeeed shit or a very big projectile to him considering he's already throwing himself out of the way while you're still metaphorically starting to pull the trigger.

Did you miss the bit where he was thrown by a fucking saint?

>Implying this isnt a good thing
Lessar is so cute and enthusiastic that it'd end up being the first of many.

is this touhou

One thing I think they pulled off real well is Touma's preference for violence. Before Accelerator even did anything except sprout wings and babble incoherently, Touma called out to him in an angry tone, as though already ready to throw down, instead of a more curious one. I think they nailed "Touma likes violence", which will be important if they ever adapt NT18. No, I'm not trying to imply they'll get that far, but I'm not gonna imply they won't, either.

>Kuroko loves Touma so much she spotted him out in the background of a random news report about Russia

Attached: 20190222132431.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Didn't know Touma was the flash

Flash just gets out of the way after you've already fired

Attached: 20190222133626.webm (1280x720, 2.07M)

I mean yeah you only get the one bullet in the chamber.

Kamikuro strong

Attached: cute couple.jpg (635x696, 129K)

This punch came off really fucking weak, there's no weight behind it at all. Accel flopping to the ground looks so fucking bad.

Everyone needs a cute girl cheering them on to show their true strength.

Accelerator Blanco 2?

How does he not pop a boner everytime she says Ha~ma-zura

is season 3 good yet?

The initial impact is a little weak, but the bounce seems fine to me

I'd be stressed as shit having to drive him around after he destroyed one of the trucks with a fucking snowball. Then again saying no to Touma after he beat him down would be stressful too.

I thought the slam on the ground looked okay, but you're right about the actual fist-to-face looking like shit.

No this is Othinus-tan

It's fun

You kinda have to be a bit quick to dodge a automatic weapon

Touma tends to get behind cover.

Yeah that built up alot of momentum but by your logic, he should've been thrown right into her before he could even ball up his fist.

I don't think Mikoto is going to fire lightening at Gabe. She's probably just gonna do something similar to Worst's landing, or control some metal and land with that. Of course, they might have intentionally made it look as though she will for hype.

Yeah, he flat out said that if the story reached a point where Touma could win that kind of fight then Index would be done.

The bounce was fine I agree but the initial hit with him falling to the ground was really bad and ends up ruining the impact from the bounce.

The part where Accel hits the ground is fine, my problem is with Touma's fist pushing his face back so slowly and without doing any visible damage. Doesn't help that the sound effect clearly plays before the punch actually makes contact.

Would you, Yea Forums?

You'd think at this point Touma could beat a trained fighter. He has so much battle experience compared to any trained fighter.

Who was the one that gave him the note? Touma?
Also really nice of Touma to shelter him and take him back to his base after beating him, at least he didn't leave him there alone in the snow,

>Of course, they might have intentionally made it look as though she will for hype.
Obviously this, the Index staff seems to be more hell bent on shilling her than Nagai at this point

Attached: 1489261389474.jpg (412x594, 35K)

Punch that whore? Yes.

He's a fucking twink. Too busy to eat these days.

Attached: 1489567314100.jpg (473x802, 74K)

It looks like a slide being pulled backwards as the hand moves forward.

Attached: 1350664279578.jpg (1280x694, 97K)

Didnt she use magnetism to hook herself to a helicopter? Maybe she's just doing that

So that's how Kamachi keeps Touma's power low. Constant threads that he has no time to bulk up or eat.

He did specifically say "without thinking." He can still win but he has to put some thought into it. If he can just mow them down then the only thing Touma would have left to fight is gods.

WW3 Touma didn't go 4 days without food or sleep, in 55 Celsius.

Holy fucking shit, how the fuck did accel loose that fight after all the buffs and the power of edgyness????
Yes i’m secondary but this shit is annoying.

After his plot armor soaks half a magazine yeah

Anime-only.
Can you redpill me on Aleister?
He seems like a kino character just by his TV tropes description.

Attached: 1501983000957.png (239x486, 109K)

Is it really beating him though? The whole thing came across as a rough "Chill the fuck out and stop being a retard" than an actual fight. Touma just wanted him to chill. It wasn't about actual animosity or "winning". So of course Touma would help him. If Accelerator had pulled his wings in and said "yeah, help me" there probably wouldn't have been punches at all.

I hope he's at least doing brain squats so he doesn't lose his fucking memories again.

Attached: 1541234970910.png (526x567, 234K)

This describes it perfectly, there's no visible impact when his fist connects it ends up making the punch feel extremely weightless and clashes severely with his bounce. The way they animated him falling was also pretty poor as it was too slow in my opinion to warrant that kind of bounce. I get it was done in "slow motion" but the effects are waaaay to subtle to show it off.

That, and he's too poor to afford bulking with Index, Sphynx, and now a fairy to feed. Well, he's homeless now so maybe he can get a job somewhere

I always wondered why he didn't just ask Acqua to train him into being a bulky ass warrior. He's already too OP as it is.

The Flash BTFOs before you can even remotely even process a thought.

He fails, always.

Don't use TV tropes

Anyways as far as personality goes, imagine punished degenerate Touma, that's him.

Attached: 1388267350357.jpg (400x400, 25K)

I won't redpill you on him, but yes Aleister is an entertaining failure.

Berserking does that to your thought process. You'll be happy to know that Accel can canonically push Touma's shit in if he's calm, or atleast the novels imply that much with round 3 (though its hardly a rematch since Accel purposefully threw the fight to make other not pursue Touma)

Because Touma has Edgy Breaker, it someone to being pure again.
He is a massive pervert that always fails at everything he does, yet he is still the 2nd coolest guy in the series. Has a superb fighting system and is truly a Human being.

The TV tropes page is even more outdated than the wiki. Avoid.

Accel jelly looked like mob at 100 aura

Is he Stiyl's father/brother?

>kino
>TV tropes
Wow, so much cancer.

I too remember that time Touma just stood there for 20 seconds instead of immediately hiding when he sees guns. That's definitely what he does. Yep.

He can push Touma's shit normally, its just that whenever they fight Accelerator is under mental handicaps.

I mean it was in reference to Touma fighting a spec ops soldier in the novel. Said soldier beat him in like 30 secs with a chokehold.
At least in the anime Accel just tossed a snow bank at him. In the novel he made an earth tsunami.

They ruin him and turn him into a retarded loli.
This series has good characters but shit writing.

Yeah ofcourse Touma didn't want to kill him or anything, he even told him to suck it up and do whatever you want, it was just nice seeing him that even after all the punches and violence, he lent him a car and took him back to the Elizalina Alliance base.

Touma doesn't even have time to go to school and is going to end up flunking. He definitely doesn't have time to learn a martial art. Hell, the entire series including NT has taken place in like 6 months.

you can tell that this guy is cool

Does Mikoto/Misaki/Accelerator have any meaningful fights in NT? Asking so I can know whether to drop this or not.

Seethe elitist autist.

>fairy to feed
Othinus eat literally a bottlecaps worth of food

Most of the fight was kind of anime original. You have to read the novel.

>ruin him
You know damn well that he wanted to be one after fucking dudes in the desert

Oh but let me guess, you wanted him to act OC

*eats

What's TV tropes ? Genuine question.

Nagai doesn't even need to go out of his way to shill her, he's already adapting material made for that purpose. That's why he can focus all his efforts on Saten instead.

still wouldn't really help him

You're the one who shows himself to be a complete faggot though.
>seethe
Just kill yourself.

Misaki doesn't fight. Mikoto has more screen time than Accelerator in NT.

You apprently don't even know what google is.

It's where you hear a lot of tropes made up from like chekhovs gun and people who go autistic over plot armor like they're actually staples of writing

Gay Dr. Doom.

>Well, he's homeless now so maybe he can get a job somewhere
Is fucking Lessar, Kuroko, and Mikoto not the perfect job that cums with multiple houses he can live in free of charge?

One of the most autistic shitholes I had the displeasure of ever seeing on the internet.

>Lessar
England is half destroyed
>Kuroko and Mikoto
AC is empty now

I can google it, but from what I hear here it doesn't seem to be worth it.
So just as the name says it just has tropes ?

Where do you think you are?

To be fair Touma could crash in with his parents for a bit.

>And due to my goddamn tendency to save anything in the shape of a girl
How many traps has Kamisato saved?

Attached: I can open your eyes Take you wonder by wonder, over, sideways and under on a magic carpet ride.jpg (225x350, 34K)

You might be onto something there. They both have a strong connection to Lola Stuart.

I'd be surprised if Lessar has a home. She's only ever seen with her cabal. Though yes if she bagged him and bragged to elizard about how he would work for england now he might get provided for.

At least 10

>That look of concern for a filthy ape
Was she just tsundere all along?

Half of his harem are traps.

Of course

>that face
STRAIGHT OUTTA FATALPULSE

>MC is too busy to even sleep let alone eat some homemade cooking
Touma is the hardest working anime character I've ever seen. I can't believe I want a harem MC to actually have a vacation once and awhile.

Do we know the BGM name of Touma vs Accel pt2, or is it a new OST ?

CHADkine power up when?

Yes, Kamikuro soon.

Yes

Attached: Kuroko defending her man.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Kakine vs Touma soon.
New.

Its new

He almost did have two vacations and we know how those ended up.

I'm sure Ellen is a trap because I don't believe for a second that a woman could be intelligent.

When will this happen lads?

>touching his chest
LEWD

I swear even Guts gets more R and R than him nowadays.

So they live in homeless shelters now? What the fuck happened?

When othinus drags him to valhalla and brings new light along as her valkyries

Well, Kuroko is in Bali now. You see, Aleister decided to go and balls everything up.

AC has secret gardens the children can evacuate to.

Well we dont know where they live yet, academy city was shut down and we havent had any down time since.

Attached: NT_Index_v19_334-335.jpg (2048x1453, 548K)

Attached: 20190222093940.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

You just know Lessar gets off to self inserting as the girls who get mating pressed and used for breeding while tied up in those books.

WHAT THE FUCK

He's just shitting on you.

>tfw i fucking had to go to the doctor so i missed watching this ep with anons
fuck
FUCK
got so mad i went to slept and only woke now

Attached: 1487813191595.jpg (309x484, 34K)

Minor damage, nothing the security robots can't fix.

I also remember the time his hand was omnipresent because of plot and moved at the speed at light to get his hand at the right place without disintegrating to stop all the magic mumbo jumbo.

Oh. Well shit

The worst part is that he's not, yet he is.

He's such a loveable autist.

Don't worry, I took a nap.

>got so mad i went to slept
I envy you

I was just thinking about Guts but even that tormented cuck had a way better time than Touma these last few years. Imagine swimming in witch pussy for 5 years straight with no edge in sight.

That's the best part, trying to spoil anime onlies with beyond ridiculous things, that makes them unsure if we are fucking with them or telling the truth.
Raildex is fucking amazing.

The Ayys took over AC, it had to be done.

Attached: NT_Index_v16_023.jpg (1098x1600, 668K)

How the fuck is an explosion engulfing Japan ambiguous. Does it happen or not

>As soon as the building hit, Academy City was wholly annihilated.

>It began at one point.

>From there, fearsome destruction spread in all directions. The skyscrapers released a great downpour of glass before they were torn from their foundations and thrown to the ground. The asphalt covering the surface was torn up and stripped away, the lines of cars were tossed into the air like paper boxes, and the schools, parks, music halls, movie theaters, and all other shelters were crushed with nothing to support them.

>There was no escape.

>For one thing, this was not limited to the one little city.

>The fearsome impact and shaking sent an unbelievable amount of dust high into the sky where it blotted out the sun. This would bring on a hopeless age of winter. This was the same extreme cold that eradicated the dinosaurs which had once ruled the planet with their great strength, so furless bipedal apes had no hope of overcoming it.

It happens

Post the most beautiful girl in the world.
Othinus.

see

This series is fucking bananas

Attached: 1347570355753.png (626x477, 490K)

It absolutely happens

It happens but it's in another universe.

The aftermath of Aiwass vs Coronzon

Nice

It goes full Muv-luv?

DUB QUADS CONFIRM

Welp, confirmed. Also, I just fapped to her so I have to agree.

You should have used a comma, unless you're looking for othinus' opinion?

Wait until the city undergoes a heat wave causing students to start mcgyvering giant insects

Attached: ni_r64.jpg (800x700, 127K)

I remember being far more amazed at the 3 day time skip than the giant invisible elemental monsters destroying the city. That says a lot about this series.

Sasuga Kuroko-sama

>Post the most beautiful girl in the world.
You mean Chimera

Attached: chimera.png (229x346, 95K)

Hey look, a cute Misaka Imouto came to post with us

MIKOTO A CUTE! A CUTE!

Attached: 20190222141013.webm (1280x720, 1.89M)

Misaka please

High Priest is beautiful. Prove me wrong.

Kuroko absolutely RUINED this episode desu

Aren't you supposed to be in the hospital ?

Attached: 20190222140517.webm (1280x720, 261K)

I dont even know what to believe anymore

I guess he could do that, ask for a loan, and get a mansion for him and his harem. Or he could live with anyone since almost everyone is indebted to him.

>10032

>get to fuck 2 milfs
>get to fuck LO
>get to fuck worst misaka
It's not fair bros.
Also, will touma ever fuck Index?

Attached: 1538518354483.jpg (784x734, 106K)

Why the fuck would ha fuck a head crab when he has Othinus, Lessar, Birdway, etc?

Yomikawa and Yoshikawa are almost assuredly lesbian though and Accel is confirmed by the author to have no sex drive in the slightest

I don't envy him if he does.
Personally I'd fuck White Queen over Index any day.

Checked

Would you believe me if I told you that the following part was about a giant ghost girl chasing Touma in a mario kart after a bunny girl in a hoodie did a titanfall style drop on said ghost girl

Okay. Do they do anything.. you know, meaningful?

Will Touman impregnate the royals

Attached: peace.gif (540x304, 2.2M)

I mean if he's working for england because he knocked lessar up it isnt a loan its just a job.
>he could live with anyone
Eh, a good amount but they'd get tired of the freeloading eventually. He needs to either find a sugar momma or a job eventually

>Accel is confirmed by the author to have no sex drive in the slightest
He might get raped in his sleep.

And later they board a helicopter with Touma firing an LMG at said Ghost Kaiju.

>Yomikawa and Yoshikawa are almost assuredly lesbian though
There is literally no proof of this, Yoshikawa is even moving out. It would be nice, but lets not get hasty

What if his dick doesn't work properly due to hormone problems

>Corozon with AAA wings crashed and just took out the castle
>Niang Niang hitting Tezcatlipoca with a hammer makes the entire planet glow

Why does Coronon hold back so much? She should have been able to take out the country.

Attached: 1517516754985.jpg (189x300, 23K)

So the space mantises caused all this shit to happen? Touma probably rocked their shits anyway unless they somehow have no magic.

Mikoto spanks Misaki in public then makes her orgasm on her motorcycle. So yes.

Stop being problematic, user. This is 2019.

Carissa admittedly may be his type but I don't think he's into prison girls

Repulsive. Utterly repulsive.
Rimea is the only good sister. Those other two whores can hang from trees.

Misaki doesn't become relevant until NT11, Mikoto faffs around and does some stuff, then thunderpunches Touma a bit, gets bullied by an old man mummy whose catchphrase is oh-hoi, goes a bit insane and then goes /m/ but also /u/.
Accelerator enjoys his SoL life until shit goes down and then adopts a squid.

Ah, well you could say that it all began with a little shithead and his harem that sized in the hundreds sneaking into AC.

You can see her packing the fluffy hat and struggling with her shoe, fucking nice and cute

>blow up the country
>shit I just blew up a country I control

Why are you assuming coronzon has the same fire power as magic gods?

>sneaking
He just got in, there's no way 100+ people could sneak into the city and keep hidden.

So long as she asks him he won't turn her down.

Attached: 1544827221012.jpg (960x540, 94K)

Its hard to tell really, if touma wants a sweet inside with a dom outside or a dom inside with a sweet outside. He clearly likes both though what with how he always says he wants a dorm manager but also goes swine mode when getting hit.

A crazy scientist got mad her god killing golden retriever got punched by a normal high school student and takes over AC

Stop self-inserting.

What is it like to punch a girl?

Said dog is a Kihara too, also didn't Kamisato beat him with a wooden stick ?

I'm not

Attached: images.jpg (219x230, 11K)

Yep, almost to death at that.

"Space mantises" were created by a single autist going buttmad that her pet dog got killed by this other guy with his own personal harem army, and their bitchfit nearly destroyed the city with the kid and his harem using microwaves to suppress them and causing a massive heatwave forcing Touma and everyone else in the city to live in a post-apocalyptic wasteland while Aleister does nothing. After that little thing, the city was slowly getting fixed by automated shit while Touma had his adventures. But it didn't matter because the "Bank" aka AC's entire database got hijacked, and to prevent it from falling into the bad guy, Aleister shuts down AC with a virus, forces everyone to evacuate, then seals the bad guy inside the city.

But it's back up again just so Aleister can use a killer satellite beam on a new enemy, and only Aleister knows, while everyone is still in the secret gardens. Also, the bad guy that was sealed in AC already escaped and stabbed him later.

Attached: 706ed34efaab25f05c00deca709c5b3d.png (1447x2046, 2.34M)

Should've created niggaroaches.

Flashlight, more like a police baton though like the one awaki has.

quick, post more nonsensical real spoilers.
A dog murders a killer whale

You just skipped the whole NT17 and NT18

Wouldn't it have been easier to put the landmines on the path than tossing it like a grenade?

Well, she's going to have to go CK2 on their ass.

Besides touma nobody really has that big a difference between their durability and offense. Coronzon survived crashing the WB. Gabe can do a lot with prep. But now that you mention it we haven't seen Coronzon do a whole lot on its own. It used the WB and now the AAA for help. The battle with Aiwass was pretty reserved.

But think of the children. Touma's gonna need all the money he can get to be able to support Lessar's cock cravings.

>He needs to either find a sugar momma or a job eventually
Those slutty princesses would be too easy for my boy to take advantage of or he could try out being a sex slave if he's into that.

A car gave birth to a 100 year old baby

I skipped the Element volume after Touma meets Kamisato in the mall and he is fine and dandy while everyone else is suffering.

>accel didn't have ptsd when he saw touman

>hey bro haha accel x touma is so rad
it was literally just a generic touma fight?
did jc fuck up or something?

Well thats why I suggested getting on elizard's payroll, obviously lessar isnt going to stop at one. Its up to elizard if she decides to throw her daughters at touma before coughing up a decent enough wage to live on, but I wouldnt be shocked if he got a livable wage before that. She knows how important IB is after all, no need to tempt Touma into eloping when you can just give him a decent wage and keep him in your country.

I don't think you are entirely right about that.

It was supposed to be in Accel's POV and show how much a terror Touma is to Accel as he negates and redirects his every attack. Of course, you can't expect much from a comedy director who thought keeping the rape and spanking joke in was a good idea.

>skipped
Leave.

That goes back to the LN.
I even brought it up a few months ago as I was just reading it and some other anons acknowledged that the fight is a little overrated simply because of who it was between.

>implying it wasnt a great scene

I bet you think this episode was good too.

>Lessar unconscious again
This is getting ridiculous.

All these naughty boys just won't let her stay awake.

Attached: accel smug.png (683x1044, 423K)

A meme virus shut down a mall

A mummy god went for Touma's heart, almost won, got killed instead by a talking dog

Touma just wants to shop for food, ends up losing his arm in the process

Touma tries to fix his attendance, ends up going on a wild ride with a brown celtic girl who has a brother complex with a very jumpy bunny

Nah, the anime is as trash as one would expect. But if you couldn't stand reading a novel that deliberately makes some people's lives harder, then you have no right to even speak on the matter.

Attached: 1550679796943.png (1632x1274, 784K)

And yet each time JC staff does it they increase my desire to pick her up and protect her.

>Accel "punching" Touma with rocks
>Touma just takes it like Ippo blocking punches with his face
What the fuck? Is this in the novel? Because I'm pretty sure no one who has spoiled Accel vs Touma 2 to death has ever mentioned this.

Why does controlling vectors let you grow wings?

Nah, it's almost completely different in the LN.

It's almost entirely from Accelerator's perspective as he starts chucking ridiculous things at Touma instead of fist fighting. It just keeps going on and until Accelerator starts realizing that he's completely out of his league against a monster like Touma

While I'm fine with the other two, I can see why you like Rimea

Attached: Rimea Backside shade.png (1000x900, 508K)

They didn't know which paths the tank would take and they don't have enough cover to set them up out in the open.

So Accel doesn't even get close for him to shake Touma's clothes like in the anime, I'm guessing?

Oh they have. In fact, I recall somebody embellished it further by saying Accel drops a mountain on Touma and he lives. (not too far off)
Touma has been asspulling for awhile. Even his first fight with Accel has the dust explosion thing,

Touma only punches Accel once at the very end, otherwise he sends stupid shit like earth tsunamis and a hundred wings at thim

It's not related to that. Aleister has something to do with the things.

That depends on if Touma can leave England or not since he has his harem to please and all those adventures he has to go on. But he'll probably pass up living in loli paradise if that means he gets to brutally body everyone that tries to start shit.

Soon. I know that the outlines are still too dark, I'm working on it

Attached: Princesses progress.png (1519x759, 311K)

>show how much a terror Touma is to Accel
Actually read the book instead of looking at the illustrations, ignorantfag.

Yea basically

Wew lad, keep going

He's not entirely wrong.
But OT3 already showed that better than any other volume could with that scene where despite the fact that Misaka sisters are closer to him, he refuses to keep his back turned on Touma.

The only thing I can think of is that they aren't wings, but that the vectors are so strong that they are taring through light which is creating the darkness, and are able create lift by compressing on the air as if you hit air hard enough it can become a compressed solid with the vectors, much like how you'll die jumping off of a bride into water.

>Touma keeps "slapping" Accel using his fist
top kek

It's completely OOC for him to even try and fist fight Touma. He literally started groaning after the wall of earth at the fact that Touma just wouldn't fucking go down

And he didn't even split Russia in half, what a rip-off.

Reminder that LO and Worst will fuck Touma in front of Accelerator's grave.

There's just no impact from Touma's punches now without the sweet sound of the classic IB sound effect.

I don't even know who's in the right anymore but I was starting to think aliens made their way into a series about magic vs science. That was a close call.

So would the next queen be by age, or would it be whoever has a male heir.

Attached: Rimea_(Anime).png (350x197, 109K)

The sound effects are hot garbage this season

Unfuckingbelievable, and they didnt even knight Touma either. Fucking JC Staff

Attached: 1446921817726.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Imagine having a girlfriend who is ready to fly over the entire world just to meet you.
Mikoto is really dedicated to her husbando

Attached: 1550842475519.png (633x550, 597K)

There's an AAYYlien though.

such a good moment. This is the kind of thing that the anime could never hope to portray even if it was a good adaptation.

Attached: spooked.png (1102x500, 57K)

>but I was starting to think aliens made their way into a series
Yeah, about that.

You're also assuming they follow him. Plus most of his adventures are dictated by his surroundings, Touma rarely decides to up and leave to the other side of the world on his own. So unless tsuchi or aleister come invade his house (which of course is likely) most of his adventures will be bong based and in their interest. Especially since he'd be working with them now (stiyl's face is probably priceless). England would also probably already be loli paradise since I cant imagine itd be hard for birdway to sneak her way into a bunch of the problems he's fixing and she's already with lessar all the time now.

But user, you just saw an alien 3 episodes ago.

Attached: 1444514187120.png (740x720, 771K)

I thought that was later on.

Didn't even have Terra ruining Acqua's hummer. They can't even give us that.

Should we tell him?

Attached: 1447030259260.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

Picked the fuck up!

Ayyylmao

Attached: Aywass.jpg (1280x720, 633K)

>cut the shota priest
Just end my suffering

They haven't even mentioned the zombie death machine that landed on Earth disguised as a meteor.

I hope you like stand battles user.

Attached: NT_Index_v18_292-293.jpg (2048x1453, 908K)

Too much political controversy.

>Carissa looks happy and innocent and still has her red arm things on
>Rimea has a rape face and just a necklace
What was meant by this?

Attached: 1549196163359.png (359x468, 354K)

The fight is different in the anime (ice tsunami, shitton of punches, accel punching touma with rocks etc.) but the final result is the same as in the LN:

I was so glad Touma got revenge for the best girls. We need more Toumas now that every manga out right now with jobbers like Goku and Luffy for MCs is getting pretty sickening.

OT21-22 are shorter volumes so that means less cut content hopefully. But what other scenes can you see being cut in the remaining 6 episodes? Pope scenes?

In fact they cut the entire final segment including Pendex

I don't like Mina at all!

Truly a travesty

Attached: Acqua of the 4 Wheel Drive.png (660x495, 424K)

>Touma's stand is a house manager onee-san with big boobs
perfect

This about sums it up.

Attached: 1494553699051.png (720x895, 559K)

>Just end my suffering

Attached: 1545174389382.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

I just flipped the smiles and thats how they turned out. Also moved Carissa's eyes to look at Touma

Pretty sure most of that is just pushed back not cut.

How can chestlets like Shitkoto even compete?

I was hoping actually that they would skip either the OP or the ED to have that one extra minute and a half to pace the things a little better.
It's still much better than the previous volumes, but it could even more, at least now we have 6 episodes worth of time to cover 2 small volumes that are also filled with fights.
I can see the pacing being much better from now on.

incredibly, like you didn't even know it was possible

by procuring her own cowtits gf

Secondaries who think they have a grasp on what Aleister is supposed to be are in for a shock someday

Attached: 1488721134554.png (742x885, 744K)

Yeah, the fight was poorly choreographed. Touma and Accel gets slapped around to no effect, there is no weight behind their punches or shaking, there are nonsensical edits like Touma just stands unaffected by a close-ranged black wing after being thrown off (not that paltry excuse of a "adaptation" of that scene from the novel--the glowy eye Touma image) and overuse of speedlines, which would have been fine if it was choreographed better or used sparingly instead of being used nearly every time Touma charges to punch. Animation was mediocre too, barring the black wings movement which I'm pretty sure was animated and moved around in AfterEffects or some 3/d animating program. (On that note they could have used this shit to make fucking Mugino's arm look actually animated instead of a glowy blob).

Come on now, fucking Hamazura vs the mercenaries was better choreographed than this.

>but the final result is the same as in the LN
So you're saying it was weak as fuck in the LN too?

Might as well skip the OP since it's FULL OF LIES

At this point some people have deluded themselves into thinking the anime is even a fifth as decent as the LN

Aiwass is an alien and the Windowless Building is a spaceship

Touma always has speed lines when he punches. Every. Time. Go look at all past seasons.

>The stands in Index are big titty milfs that you can possibly impregnate
King Crimson ain’t shit compared to this.

Attached: B8CE4C3B-8939-4BFB-8231-07C05F744B05.jpg (1382x1078, 219K)

What do you expected of that useless slut?

>King Crimson can only skip time
>Aiwass doesn't have to obey Euclidean laws of geometry
TOO EASY DIAVOLO

Attached: 1529591240936.jpg (720x960, 117K)

The LNs are actually better, that's the spoiler.

How about some fucking commentary for once? Instead of gasping in surprise and then fainting at bullshit. How the hell did this bitch survive getting kicked in the stomach by Oriana if she's so delicate?

>he doesn't use kino

Attached: 1489307542319.jpg (478x416, 83K)

Attached: Brain Damage.png (907x916, 1.02M)

There is a character that is so sexy that her sexiness is deadly. This also one of the most powerful being in the entire series. More powerful than pretty anything you have seen

Attached: 1542260002524.jpg (990x742, 232K)

Lessar was mistake. Floris should have joined Touma instead, she could scout the area for danger with her wings and get him out of trouble.

This image makes it look like she's getting pounded in the butt.

>this is true
>by a demon who always lies
Something doesn't make sense here.

Because oriana is pretty weak and not worth writing home about?

When will Touma get some glasses to stop the pain?

Basically the historical Aleister Crowley.

She's trying her best, no bully.

Attached: 17CE8246-F951-4968-BAA0-258C69820426.jpg (1334x750, 69K)

Carissa definitely looks better with a lightsaber. I mean, at least she isn't chucking pineapples anymore.

Ouch

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 20 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.46_[2019.02.23_05.20.00].jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Thanks for reminding me that she threw frozen cubes of honey around. I'm sure you could've hired an ESL fanfiction writer to interpret dimensional wreckage better than that

Does Aleister use Spirtual Tripping and Blasting Rod on Fiamma ?

What was it supposed to look like?

>Touma rarely decides to up and leave to the other side of the world on his own
I thought all harems followed the MC no matter what He did that shit twice in a row in 5 episodes even if they're skipping shit. But if I was Touma I would negotiate getting a bigger loli harem, my own private jet, and the freedom to leave whenever I want after I easily complete my missions.

I mean he does have Imagine Breaker and he can always mindbreak Lessar into being his main waifu.

But you already met the ayylmao in the anime

Go shill Alita while you're at it.

>have Kuroko be the one to discover Touma is in Russia while Misaka mope about
Yeah, I guess it's a good call back from 2 episodes back when Kuroko was looking at her computer. But why? Why did she even call out Misaka to see it? Wouldn't she be concerned on how Misaka would become worried over the boy she knows Misaka likes even if she didn't think she was crazy enough to go after her (despite knowing her history of going at it alone)?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 20 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.00_[2019.02.23_05.21.03].jpg (1280x720, 115K)

You guys think Kamachi ever did some Spiritual Tripping in college or is Japan nothing like that

I'd be surprised if Kamachi actually went to college

Its mostly just mikoto thats the stalker. Everyone else just happens upon him when they're doing other stuff in their own lives usually.
>those demands
On the one hand getting a couple magic sluts and the jet might be easy enough depending who you're asking, but the freedom to leave might make your employeer second guess you.
>Mindbreak
I doubt Lessar needs any mind breaking, just hip breaking mating presses.

Kamachi was 19 when he started Index right? He couldn't have time for College then.

>Kuroko notices Touma of all people in the insert of a news broadcast screenshot, screenshot because Kuroko can magnify/zoom in
>note that it's an insert not the actual footage being fully onscreen
>Kuroko manages to see Touma and zoom into him
Was she specifically looking for Touma? And damn, the footage must be BEYOND 4k at this point with that level of quality.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 20 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.59_[2019.02.23_05.28.05].jpg (1280x720, 157K)

18 actually but he could've taken online classes, since he only did Index for the first 4 years. Say he got a degree in something after 4 years, suddenly in 2008 is when the anime came out, the spinoffs started coming, then the other LNs, etc.

You're looking at the wrong harem to expect that here, Touma never made things into a proper organization. Shinobu and Hayabusa, on the other hand, have. Maybe it runs in the family.

Attached: Zashiki_v09_114-115.jpg (2240x1600, 593K)

I like how Lessar isn't with him indicating how this is before she managed to follow him. I like how Touma doesn't give a fuck despite not knowing a lick of Russian.

>And damn, the footage must be BEYOND 4k at this point with that level of quality.
AC technology.

>AC has beyond 4k resolution
Does this really surprise anyone

>TVtropes

She might be buying something, who knows.

Not like a laughing stock.

Kamachi writes really fast. I could see him completing a Bachelors, but not a Masters, while publishing at the speed of a normal author.

Fucking really? Kuroko? You're really asking her this? After showing Misaka that?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 20 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.08_[2019.02.23_05.31.38].jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Kamachi probably went to college just so he could write a thesis.

It would've been in-character if Kuroko said "I know what you're planning to do, Oneesama."

She looks cute here.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 20 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.17_[2019.02.23_05.33.35].jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>Just realized now she’s a titty demon
She’s not that sexy by the way even though I’d impregnate her everyday if I could. And Zeno and El Grande Padre Verdarera Forma are pretty top tier themselves.

Attached: 55CBC018-8B35-492C-A97A-45C174E1605C.jpg (1000x1420, 236K)

He writes fast now, who knows how he used to be. Especially when miki says that kamachi's books rarely need editing "anymore" so they certainly used to. Not to mention the Ot1-4 period was supposedly when kamachi was finishing hashing it all out since thats when he said "this can now be considered a story"

>Mountain dodger
wait really?

Maybe she's unconscious again. All that walking on paved roads must be hard on her delicate disposition.

Blasting Rod, yes. Spiritual tripping, not explicitly.

>some shmuck wheels in a giant screen so he can give a 4 hour lecture on Thelema

Is she canonically that well endowed or is that an anime only interpretation?

>shortstack so imbalanced she's said to look like she should topple forward
>not that sexy though
I smell homosexuality

Yeah, and Accel was supposed to cut Russia in half.

So they skipped all parts about Mikoto hacking Ac's data and learning about the retrieve team?

Damn, I wanted to see those sexy numbers flying out of his hand, only for Fiamma to be randomly shot.

She's a big girl.

>Drops a mountain
I mean he could if he wanted to.

Do you have to ask?

We'll see next episode. Probably.

Could be that touma's alley lecture was too rough on her so she's taking a nap. Poor thing. Jokes aside though she is under 5 feet, so the walking may indeed be a bit rough on her.

We don't know his actual age when he started Index. Just that it was after highschool.

Big enough to hide a radio there

She always looks cute

>writing is in English
>Accel speaks in Japanese
Are the scriptwriters and storyboarders simply not aware of what the other is doing? Well, at least Touma is getting better in English now.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 20 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.52_[2019.02.23_05.36.54].jpg (1280x720, 84K)

The NGNL author said he was 18 when he wrote OT1

Only when she is thirsty.

He translated it.

Comedy director.

I thought that glowing fuck was an angel since DRAGON was slang for angel. Kamachi has a strange vision of Jirens though even though alien in rl are probably alot more fucked up.

So always after OT5.

Touma's handwriting is cute

Touma has nice handwriting.

He said 19 and he said he was speculating based on the info we have. He was doing the same as what we do every time new information about Kamachi pops up.

9/10 episode btw guise

IMAGINE if she was actually conscious when she saw Touma beat some sense into Accel. She would be begging for his cock at this point.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 20 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.15_[2019.02.23_05.39.53].jpg (1280x720, 80K)

handwriting-mind

Nice joke.

She was in the LN.

Honestly it's more that he could translate Latin to Japanese in the first place.

She comments on things he was saying to Accelerator, so she probably got up for a bit. The only reason she isnt begging is because she already tried that and she's still fantasizing about the punch she saw.

I can't blame you since the anime never revealed that the angel analogy by Accelerator was a red herring. The title of Aiwass' reveal was DRAGON =/= Angel. Aiwass even said that it's more accurate to refer to himself as a dragon than an angel, although that didn't make its way into the anime technically. Do remember that he also said that some call him an extraterrestrial being. Pic related is what Aleister claims Aiwass really looks like, but in Index, Aiwass' appearance is dictated by how he's summoned. The real purpose of activating Fuse Kazakiri in s2 was to use her to create a vessel for him. Aiwass is a he, but is considered androgynous in this incarnation, since it's a feminine body, but clearly a masculine voice.

Attached: 45c5b9d5577f45257fabfdfe93dad527.jpg (275x372, 35K)

She comments specifically because Touma isn't depressed anymore like earlier, no mention of Accel or what Touma did.

This is a pretty standard trick when you're dubbing something into a different language and can't directly translate on-screen text. My guess is they did it in this case as an extra reminder that those two terms mean the same thing, maybe also to highlight that Accelerator wouldn't automatically interpret it as a name.

>that preview
What? Did Misaka really go up against Gabriel?

Nope, it's bait

Attached: 14.png (1105x1600, 196K)

>beta
You have any idea of how many girls he punched already?

Index is stuck to him like cum though and I doubt females even in anime would deny a luxurious life in England. He also wouldn't leave his secret magical loli harem, the mansion, his kids, money, jet, and kicking ass missions because no sane man would.

He would need to mindbreak Lessar so she doesn't tell his harem. He can easily get blackmailed if he doesn't dick her down lovingly and roughly.

That's railgun?

That's tryhard cute handwriting.

They had Nagai direct the episode and it's a lot better now. We hope you enjoy it.

No, that's Index I.

Except it actually said Index-Librorum-Prohibitorum。in the raw. Go check it out. I'll take a photo of my book tomorrow.

Jesus, that man-physique on Misaka 10046.

Why wont anyone tell me what the dimensional shit was supposed to look like?

Index mostly sits around the house but its true she'd probably go looking for him and Elizard would probably call her back if Touma was staying in england. Being an english store of books.
>Lessar would tell his harem
Why on earth would Lessar risk losing out on the dick she's been gunning for after landing it? Why bother threatening to call in 10 other bitches you dont really know when you could instead be the lucky girl who gets her illusions broken every night and wakes up in the morning with a cock still inside you?

It's kinda hard to explain, I thought it was just literal wreckage coming out of a rip in space, there's just no explanation in the novel to support yellow cubes

It was described as being like an unpainted model if I remember right. Featureless grey.

Because it didnt have a description. I assumed it was just crescents, since it was a slash, but slashing 4d space to make a perfect cube is perfectly acceptable as well despite what complainers will say.

Did you read my post? I'd impregnate her constantly but her face isn't sexy enough.

And you got to be pretty gay if you like girls you can titfuck without deepthroating them afterwards.

Large WHITE objects like uncolored plastic

No, Gabe cuts her plane in half but they never get closer than that

In my experience sexy refers to the body and beautiful or pretty refers to the face.
>you gotta be gay to like girls with tits big enough to not be deepthroated
What.

They made it sound so OP when it was just solid geometry coming at you.

It's probably an edit.

Gabe does a hit and run on her plane. She's just using her powers to land safely from a 3000 meter drop.

It isn't

It's a solid block of material that's probably denser than anything observable in the 3D plane.

Yeah it was more of an issue for Touma with IB. The main threat was the physical buffs she got

You gotta watch out for the mathematicians man

It's a lot of mass being thrown around by someone pushing low angel-tier, it's not the most broken power in the series by a long shot but it's still pretty strong.

>Misaki
>Carissa

Kamachi fetish he inserts into his works #1,632: blondes getting spanked

When we were fighting for her she could probably barely control herself. That was such a satisfying moment:

Why is it denser just because its part of a 4D object? Are slices from a 3D object denser than materials that are made 2D originally?

>nigga shooting cohomological Hall algebras at you

It's part of an 11D object. It's described to sink into the ground so it's definitely denser than solid and bedrock.

I wish we’d try and save Mikoto more often as well. I like it when she lusts after us and we kind of just don’t even care.

"Now imagine what'll happen when physics tries to figure it out" MY FUCKING SIDES.

>4 completely different answers
>no description in the novels
Honestly I dont see what the fuss is about, other than making them different/weird shapes. It seems to me the lack of momentum was supposedly the problem rather than what shape or color they were, if Im reading this correctly

It was a rhetorical question. It would not be denser.

Consider the following. In the vicinity of space (1, 1, 1, 0) there is 1 kg of mass. Similarly, there is another kg of mass in the vicinity of (1, 1, 1, 1)
To a being in 3D space, which can't perceive the fourth dimension, both the objects will read as being in (1, 1, 1). Therefore, to him there will be 2 kg of mass in the same location.

That's what I'm saying and Touma is where the gourmet cuisine.

>Why on earth would Lessar risk losing out on the dick she's been gunning for after landing it?
Because Touma can always fuck it and duck it while coming back for more. Lessar would then have a leglock around Touma he can't get out of since he cheated on everybody in a couple of seconds.

It's 69D chess because Touma's cock would be addicted to Lessar's pussy by the time he even thinks about confessing deep dicking best loli.

>2 "no description"
>2 explicitly referencing unpainted plastic/models
That's two different answers

Somewhat irrelevant when you're taking a slice out of that 4D object and turning it into a 3D one by cutting it with a magic sword.

>oh you mad cuz i'm stylin on you

While guilting him into more sex is an option, I just feel like it's pretty risky to drag several other girls in the equation and possibly having to put up with some joining the harem or stealing your dick time just to maybe get him to leg lock you more. If anything this seems more like a scheme you pull when Touma says he's not going to knock you up again, so you tease you'll tell the harem so he'll keep giving you that nakadashi.

Acqua was eating that shit up like a christmas snack so it couldn't that powerful. It has to be the most boring ability in the series though.

The 3D "object" you're seeing is just the 3D cross-section as the actual higher-dimensional object falls through the 3D plane.

Attached: DimensionalWreckage.jpg (2234x346, 210K)

It's ok to just admit you fucked up, CR translator. No need to drag this bullshit out forever.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 20 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.34_[2019.02.22_23.14.23].jpg (1280x720, 67K)

It's not technically an ability, just a side-effect of swinging Curtana around with the all dimension severing spell activated.

People jump on the obvious when they see a scene that doesn't look good, so they think "this looks like shit because it's pineapple cubes" when in reality they're reacting to the poor direction and animation of the fight and it's effects. It doesn't really matter if it's different from the book if it looks good, but in my opinion it didn't.

I'm glad most of Hamazura's shit got cut it was fucking boring.

Some of his harem would definitely follow him anywhere at least if he confesses his feelings to them.

Yes, it's basically a free bonus of unlimited huge projectiles you get on top of the sword's ability to cut just about anything. The latter is the actual main feature of dimension severing.

>if he confesses
At that point its kind of a given that you'd want to keep your partner safe or die together though. So its not quite the same as a guy you're just pining after.

She's basically become his guardian angel(demon). She always shows up at the right time now.

The anime fight of Touma vs Accel really reminded me of Aleister vs Mathers. It had the same feel as when I read that part.

"Guardian angel" didnt seem to be helping much in NT20

Attached: 627072E9-D9EA-4D13-B4FD-BCBD278A47F8.jpg (810x810, 502K)

Have a load of this faggot.

But that's the thing. She will be able to leglock Touma forever to her and England by blackmailing him into only fucking her until his balls are drained and her womb is filled to the brim. Touma could mindbreak her to avoid this but a loli that wears side tie panties is definitely confirmation that she has the best pussy and ass in the series.

>Aleister vs Mathers: miracle snowball fight followed by hotblooded exchange of verbal and physical blows
>Accel vs Touma #2: literal snowball fight followed by hotblooded exchange of verbal and physical blows
I see what you mean.

>no doujins of Lessar smugly inviting the girls to her home to have them walk in on her right while she's getting knocked up for the second time

I feel like we skipped a step or two here. How is she blackmailing him about the harem if her first step into getting touma on lockdown is the blackmail. She wont have any incriminating evidence if he isnt already giving her the dick on the regular.

>He likes the Crimson Chin
The only faggot here is you and Bruno.

Attached: 02618E65-BA1A-436A-B6FB-E25DAF18AFFE.png (340x372, 153K)

>Hamazura fucking up tanks had better animation than Touma vs Accel

Attached: 1470805673490.png (515x560, 250K)

>side tie panties confirm best pussy
I dont know user, I hear some of the other girls are godly

Attached: C66EE95B-4186-4B97-9424-E24BF46C07ED.jpg (768x768, 78K)

Every harem l've seen is just unconditional love for the MC but I guess Index is just a different kind of series.

This simply isnt true.

Index isn't gonna have a harem ending anyways

Could be an open end which is close though.

Based

The answer is always rape, this is why she needs an assistant to hold him down.

Attached: 20140710211150038.jpg (700x780, 315K)

Who is the assistant? Birdway or Floris? Birdway is more likely to help, but Floris is bigger and less likely to demand she also gets bred.

The harem wants Touma's dick dry for the meantime but Lessar wants to cover it in her pussy juices and his precum. With the greatest achievement somehow over his head, he has no choice to fuck Lessar's pussy constantly even after she falls asleep. The proof would either be video taped or she can take pictures of the sexual intercourse they had everyday.

>You will never have a cute funsized slag follow you in the russian tundra and help you out of depression while bugging you to knock her up until she can't walk
If god exists then he's a dick.

Got around watching index tan movie ed since I missed that
God i miss this animation budget

Attached: [UTW-Mazui]_Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index-tan_-_Endymion_no_Kiseki_[BD][h264-720p_AAC][A26D6D00].mkv_snapsh (1280x720, 119K)

>budget
No it's more accurate to say that the staff gives no shits anymore

>with the greatest acheivement over his head he has no choice but to fuck lessar
You lost me.

>youtube calling Lessar a Thotdere.

Attached: Accel derp.jpg (853x480, 112K)

Unless she's a buttslut like Lessar, even her godly pussy stands no chance but I need a loli threesome to confirm this.

Attached: 1513022045642.jpg (700x1000, 177K)

>You will never have Lessar faint on you after putting it in
>You will never have her wake up and moan for a while before her strangely delicate constitution has her pass out again until a strong enough thrust wakes her back up
>You will never fall asleep on top of and inside Lessar since her leg lock is too tight to wriggle out of, too hungry to let even wet dreams go anywhere but right inside her
Whats the point really

Othinus has dozens of children, she's definitely a freak in the sheets. And she propositions Touma to come join her in the baths whenever he wants.

I mean they're not wrong

Why did you save my super stupid edit ? It sucks.

His harem will break up if they find out he's fucking a lewd loli. Wouldn't you think the same thing would happen as well?

>loli
Othinus and Lessar aren't loli, they're budding. This is an important distinction because it's better

Attached: Zombie_and_Vampire_v04_Char_01.png (208x488, 55K)

Is a bad adaptation the recoil of using chaos magic?

Does Mikoto fight gabriel in the novels?

No, because the adaptation is actually good

Yes but how is she getting him to fuck her the first time? Drunk night out? Keep hounding him with lewder seduction until he has to admit she knows something about sex?

Not even Coronzon can lie through their teeth that badly

No, I only remember her seeing him in the distance.

Please tell me Touma accepts and gets cockblocked because he sure does deserve some loli pussy.

So they're doing OC Mikoto pandering then?

hope thats not the case(probably is)

Attached: sad.png (1277x718, 1.29M)

If you look back at the last few threads, all the digits were focused on getting good animation. Nobody bothered to make sure they don't rewrite the entire fight, so obviously the problems popped up on that end. We just have to be more careful.

Othinus isnt budding she's medium sized. She has a decent handful of breast. Budding is like birdway where you're just over flat, which is patrician of course but different from medium which is generally what you want. Lessar is either medium or large depending on the illustration. Usually tends towards fat chest though it might be because she's tiny.

No, that scene in the PV is adapting the part where Mikoto's plane gets cut in half by Gabriel/