Black Clover

A FUCKING DWARF
What other mythical creatures do you hope to see in the BC world?

Attached: She didn't know.png (925x1300, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhT0TmT0F68
imgur.com/a/gc6Cc
youtube.com/watch?v=3O3mnVzR1Vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that we've still got 80% of the world to explore.

Attached: Peninsula.png (1856x1456, 1.56M)

>half dwarf
So dwarves are still around? Because unless Charmy herself is ancient then that half dwarf part of her has to come from somewhere.

Attached: 9.jpg (1808x1300, 672K)

Didn't think I could like Charmy more but this chapter proved otherwise.

Stronk wife

Attached: Yuno's stronk wife.png (910x1300, 362K)

Imagine how much of a qt Yuno and Charmy's half dwarf half elf child will be.

Don't dwarves live for a long ass time? Her being a halfbreed maybe the reasons for why she looks younger than she actually is?

Very few Dwarves probably still exist and are kept in Morris's sex dungeon.

I want grotesque orcs inhabiting the Heart kingdom where they kidnap and rape women on a regular basis.

Make Grey be a Heart princess where she got raped by an orc chieftan in a forced marriage before she fled the land.

They are both battle shonen that started around the same time in the same magazine, obviously people will compare them

Let's run this through

Midgard - land of humans (Clover)
Jotunheim - land of giants and springtime (Heart)
Niflheim - land of winter and fog (Spade)
Muspelheim - land of heat and fire (Diamond)
Alfheim - home of the elves (Destroyed)
Nidavellir - home of the dwarves (La!)
Vanaheim - home of the Vanir (Witches)
Asgard - home of the gods
Hel - the dead

Attached: NorseNineRealms.png (980x1324, 2.31M)

Seems like the Spade Kingdom could be interesting being military focused and all. Though I don't think they're that strong given that we know the Golden Dawn has shit on their attempts at attacking the Clover Kingdom before. The only Kingdom we don't really know anything about is the Heart Kingdom.

Attached: spade kingdom btfo.jpg (869x1227, 255K)

If it's only a peninsula then 90%.

Reminder that Charmy's mom was into midgets

That's her when chastising their 5 kids

Mereoleona vs Elves and Charmy vs Rill are 2 fights I hope Pierrot doesn't fuck up please

Attached: chibi mereoleona.jpg (600x600, 53K)

Wait can dwarves not be female?

Of course they can. That user is just making shit up, we literally just learned the fact that dwarves in exist/existed in this series.

Beyond the wizard king tier

Cloverbros, now that the dust has settled, what are your thoughts on the recent developments?
For me, I'm really liking the escalation in power levels and in scale. Every chapter just keeps on getting more and more hype ever since Henry got formally revealed. There were some lulls here and there where they took a bit too long but it was still highly enjoyable.
>Black Bull Transforming House
>Luck being Elfed
>Noelle's Valkyrie Dress and absolutely destroying Fa//na until she just haxes it out
>DOROTHY VS DOROTHY
>Charmy being half dwarf

To think that we still have so much more to go from the world map and the recent formal reveal of other races, can Tabata keep it up? I surely hope so, I'm in this for the long run.

I think the normal giants are dead too, lila made cyclops so they're gone too.
I can see dark skin people like sol being dark elf x human race who've mixed entirely with each other.

Attached: Souterrain Giant's Strong Arm.png (946x999, 1.07M)

Since Charmy ended up alongside Asta and Mimosa I'm guess Yuno is going to end up on the other direction and help Noelle? I wonder how he'll deal with Fana's bullshit.

>Implying they won't go all out for patolli vs julius.
Sorry bro.

>not being interested to the fight with the most intense sexual tension collision to have a decent animation

It's possible yuno can end up anywhere.
A nozel yuno team up could be interesting.

Reminder that this was FMA's world map and the series only took place in one country.

Attached: FMA_World_Map.jpg (1192x670, 85K)

No they sadly cannot, user. That's why Charmy is actually male

After this arc Charmy will use her new power to rape Yuno and receive his semen. They will then have beautiful half human, half elf and half dwarf children.

Attached: 1550843189858.png (510x510, 304K)

>next series is named "black spades"

Reincarnation magic and the black hole they're in probably has the dwarf's souls in it, like how the various elves had been physically reincarnated as humans and then their souls were thrown through time to take them over again.
Would explain her smolness.
Dwarves probably CHIM'd and zero-summed by getting trapped in this sephiroth or are the origin of the "demons".

Tabata knows how to pace. Shows what "critics" know about writing manga. I've been here for the long haul since Witches Forest.

>Have some protein

Attached: 1469832556320.png (388x223, 65K)

>Yuno's half dwarf son will be more masculine than him
Oh no

Super Multants.

>The only Kingdom we don't really know anything about is the Heart Kingdom.
They're on friendly terms with Clover Kingdom and are rich on resources so its very likely to be the weakest Kingdom in terms of military strength.

When is Asta going to let go of his childish crush on Sister Lily and realize that Noelle is perfect for him?

Attached: semen demon.jpg (344x512, 294K)

Wasted potental

Morris should be up next, a huge invasion should happen next now that clover is in flames.
It does need a cool down arc though so maybe the army just camps out for a few weeks or something.

I fucking hate Naruto and FMA for pulling this garbage

You guys know there is no such thing as three halves right?

Fuck off Noellefag. Asta is for me.

Morris kidnapping Charmy to use her as a breeding cow when?

I don't think about it often but Noelle actually does spend a lot of time with Asta.
she's a pretty good friend.

Never because then will remember all the insults and beatings thrown at him by this cunt.
>B-but she likes him! Its her way of showing affection you faggot.
True but sister Lily is perfection and so why should the future Wizard King settle?

She's starving!

Attached: When she saw Yuno's dick.jpg (799x415, 235K)

Are dwarves miners? that could mean they come from Diamond Kingdom

>Have 2 circles
>Cute them in half.
>Throw one half away.
>Now have three halves
heh easy.

The pay off of a tsundere is when they go full dere for you.
it will be euphoric.

Their children will be adored by mana.

I wish this form was permanent so she could run off to Yuno and show off new adult body. But it's most likely a a temporary form that gets used when she uses the wolf power or whatever it's supposed to be.

It's possible. The ore in his hand and the wood cutting axe implies they were a harvester race something that is Diamond is well known for and is currently struggling with because their mines are running out.

Attached: dwarf.jpg (364x368, 119K)

A literal wolf in sheep’s clothing. Kek

Also Tabata has legendary foreshadowing. One of the reasons I enjoy this is how well a lot of this is planned out.

Speaking of babies, who is man enough to take responsibility for Mereoleona? She's 32 years old, so somebody better put a baby in her soon.

Attached: cake.png (764x1200, 910K)

FMA was more about the personal motivations of the characters not the world. BC builds the world it's in.

So we half breed shit is a thing now?
I am here to assume Acier, Noelle and Charlotte is a Valkyrian breed as well? Don't have a good reason but their designs are close to being one.

Knowing Yuno and his massive boner for strength he will be more turned on by the wolf than Charmy's sexy bod.

Vetto the Despair (True)

Noelles got elf genes somewhere In there.

She'll just rape Vetto after their fight.

RRRRRRAIA

So is Nebra going to be a good onee-san to Noelle after all this elf stuff is over?

Attached: Nebra_Silva_Character_Profile.png (1030x1615, 1.05M)

>convinced yet another person to try this manga
>they're enjoying it
life's good my dudes

What if when Julius went all Chrono Anastasis over the entire kingdom, he actually reversed himself and left a time clone in his place, and he's actually a child somewhere in the wreckage

>who is man enough to take responsibility for Mereoleona?
Nobody. Any child Mereoleona has will be from her rape victims.

Vermillions could be a descendants of Goblins as well since their noses are pointy

I actually think she will stay as it at least for this arc. We don't know if Yami met her in her human form and somehow she can't remember if she used her power before.

It might be that her human form is VC-chan foreshadowed all the way back in Chapter 2, but it's a bit of a stretch.

I wouldn't mind. There's so much about him that can be explored so it'd be a shame if he's dead for real. Granted I fully expected him to die, but not as quick as he did.

I have a feeling Charmy could be the tall slender female figure from chapter two but there is still one person person left as seen in Henry's flashback.

Fuck off Mereoleona

Noelle will probably never have a strong familial bond at this point.

>VC-chan
Oh yeah I forgot that we STILL haven't met the Vice Captain. Wonder when they're going to come into play? Next arc maybe?

Attached: Fg4oJnm.png (540x257, 142K)

vermillions are defendants of the FWK like all royalty.

Probably not, but she can at least get along with Solid and Nebra now that they recognize her strength. I'm still eager to see Papa Silva and how he reacts to Noelle's growth.

That's not the VC it's human form Charmy

It's likely she's the gildarts of the group, but we'll see soon enough if/when she comes back

We on half race thing right now, it could work

>Papa Silva
He seems to be as big of an asshole as Solid. Makes me wondered if Noelle's mom had any love for him or if it was just another arranged marriage that's common with royals.

Attached: 7.jpg (751x326, 46K)

What if she's like Escanor and OP as shit but nobody talks about her until after the first major arc of the story is over

they are in breeded elves already.

Finral's family is half angel hence his angel named attack.
Henry and william's family might be the same since they mention 'that' house, could be some experimental place.

Escanor had some foreshadowing at least. Literally not a single mention of the Bull's VC has ever been brought up by anyone or anything.

Who knows. Multiple breed can also work as well.

He might have been a decent person once apon a time.
Death can fuck people up.

Every squad has a VC it shouldn't be mentioned since it's obvious, jack's VC hasn't been mentioned either.

Or their dwarves all died so Morris wanna create them artificially

If an elf somehow survived the genocide and fucked the wizard king it would be known

Hel would be the shadow kingdom.

I doubt it.

Inb4 he is cursed with not being remembered until she is seen by people. And asta will lift her curse via putting antimana into him

Royalty has been lying for ages bro.

All squads have a VC.

Just imagine how tight Charmy's pussy must be.

>He

So is Charmy winning the Yuno bowl or the fairy?
I’m glad this thread isn’t disguised with foreign titles like before lol.
Also please post some CharlYam.

Attached: E33DA0F3-E725-49A5-9738-F115BF68A44C.jpg (1008x1078, 95K)

What? Escanor was only mentioned by name before the defeat of.demon form Hendrickson. We knew nothing about his power beforehand

Yeah but every single royal except maybe the wizard king hated elves. Noelle was told bedtime stories of the massacre. Interbreeding would not be allowed.

Attached: otp.jpg (573x507, 95K)

The fairy will have the same fate as Tinker Bell from Peter pan
So, Charmy will be his endgame.

Charmy is winning currently. At the very worst she will rape him.
Yuno doesn't even like Bell.

Attached: Wolfboner.jpg (1010x1512, 851K)

Her vacuum pussy sucking the living mana out of you.

That's why it's a royal secret bro.
Who in the right mind would try and stop the FWK after he shown the powers to kill a giant Country busting demon.

Of course, dear TodoMomo user.

Attached: illust_72955755_20190201_175755.jpg (785x884, 510K)

Holy fuck, now if you put wolf Charmy on his side they actually make a pretty hot couple

CharmyxYuno is cute and canon approved by Tabata's wife.

Attached: doki.png (601x900, 483K)

Hnnng

There is no evidence that the wizard king had any interest in elf women or that any survived the genocide. Royals mixing with elves is just your head canon.

>No one will ever draw a mana hungry Charmy blowing Yuno's dick for mana and protein
>No one will ever draw Charmy riding Yuno's cock so that she drain him of semen and mana
Why even live?

Attached: 1510042497865.jpg (265x265, 20K)

But aciers ears bro

By that logic Mars is an elf too.

There you go

Attached: illust_72955755_20190201_175807.jpg (893x931, 502K)

Well he might.

Looks like we're mostly through. 4 countries, 5 races.

Why are transformations so satisfying?
Our threads exploded when Valkarie dress happened.

don't forget the land of the rising sun

Because they're not asspulled.

Guys. Guys. I think we are on something.
>Dwarves are associated with mines
>Diamond Kingdom is associated with mines
>Mars and Mana are products of Diamond Kingdom trying to create hybrid magicians
>Charmy as semi-dwarf is an hybrid magician
>Dwarves in Diamond Kingdom could be the equivalent of elves in Clover Kingdom

>Our threads exploded when Valkarie dress happened
That was a combination of the transformation looking cool and Noelle getting character development compared to other shonen heroines. I don't like bringing MHA up in these threads for obvious reasons but the two are always bound to be compared. So with that said, the heroine or the closest thing MHA has to a heroine barely has any development as a character. Hori delved into her character for a bit and then just threw her on the back burner where she's still in this weird area of character development. The difference between her and Noelle is pretty jarring.

The payoff was very satisfying for the build up
>Barely able to control magic at the start
>Eventually gets the respect of her siblings
>All of the training with mana skin led to her managing to control her mana enough to make Valkyrie Dress
>Looks just like her mother, just like Mereoleona said she would
>I never knew using magic could feel so liberating!
It just hits all the right places, user

>I don't like bringing MHA up in these threads for obvious reasons but the two are always bound to be compared. So with that said, the heroine or the closest thing MHA has to a heroine barely has any development as a character.
Hori can't write decent female characters whereas Tabata can.

>Morris is developing dual magic school mages to win against the oppressive dwarves
>He's just attacking the Clover kingdom for resources because the dwarves are hoarding it all

And that would follow the oversimplified version of Helheim. Certain parts of the Poetic Edda describe it as a beautiful place where the dead receive hospitality and any place of Nordic afterlife leads to familial rebirth according to both archaeology and further evidence within the Poetic Edda.

I will add that Niflhel would be more like the Shadow Kingdom except that Niflhel is a place of final death for the dishonorable.

I will also add that certain hero sagas describe Hel as a reference to a graveyard and Valhöll as a reference to an ancestral crypt. There are even claims that Hel is the entirety of the afterlife meaning that Valhöll and any other hall of Gladsheim are part of it.

I just realized. The young gen in the Shadow Palace all have different modes now.
>Asta Black Form
>Yuno Spirit Dive Form + Elf boost + Mana Zone
>Noelle Valkyrie Dress
>Mimosa Princess Healing Kimono
>Charmy Human Form + Wolf magic
Poor Leo.

Attached: DziApRHVAAABcbt.jpg (844x600, 189K)

>Healing kimono
is it actually called that?

Charmy didn't know about this form, so a flashback can't show her in it

Yeah. Himeyuu no Hagoromo.

nobody knew about Henry. but Yami.
That panel is not a flash back.

That panel is not a flashback.

Charmy just jumped in the best girl rankings. Perhaps second only to the Vermillion women. Reminder that Asta will juice her oranges.

Attached: OrangeJuice.png (473x990, 611K)

I guess they just know that he's a ghost wandering the black mansion but he does pop up every now and then so he should be noticeable?

I thought it was called this.

Attached: 0019-008.jpg (895x1300, 354K)

That panel is a hint and foreshadowing for the readers. Henry's situation should make it obvious.

None of that knformation is really relevant or an argument.

Princess gown is the correct name

That makes sense. I still don't think Charmy will be VC because she started the series as a very low ranking magic knight

No where did it say that the tall woman is the VC. We just speculated because that rank is missing. It's more likely that the woman in chapter two is Charmy and the mystery boot guy in Henry's flashback is the VC or maybe they still don't have one.

Isn't Charmy a senior magic knight?

We aren't saying she's (well I'm not) the VC. Just that it's possible that silhouette is of Charmies human state.
VC still certainly exists.

>trash scans

>Asta harem
Noelle's valkyrie dress > defeated an elf, she's the warrior type
Mimosa's Princess Healing Kimono > she's the support and healing type

>Yuno only love interest
Charmy half dwarf and half human + sheep/wolf mode.
She's both

Makes you think.
Asta needs to improve his harem kek.

Anyone else ignore the anime and just listen to the OPs and EDs, they're pretty good

Charmy Lobo vs a cannibal fight when?

>Charmy Lobo
WEREWOLF CHARMY HUNGRY FOR MAN MEAT

I'm sorry.
kimono just sounds out of place in europe

That's the only sane thing to do. I was done with the anime after the witch forest travesty.
Fuck Pierrot.

I do not care if it is Noelle or Mimosa but the Sister Lily shit is honestly one of the biggest flaws of the series

charmy can't actually heal.

GUYS WHY ARE TEH VERMILLIONS SO BASED???

Asta still has Sally.

Attached: 4.jpg (897x1300, 292K)

Eh..only Leona and maybe Kirsch are based.

Diamond is sandniggers and persia whites, if anything the dwarves got killed by the aggressive military of diamond.

Attached: Diamond Kingdom.png (1239x746, 722K)

Anyone else a bit bummed that Rill jobbed so hard ? I like him

>the wolf disguised as a sheep
i like this

>charmy's face when charging at Yuno's man meat

Attached: Crazy Eyes.jpg (418x352, 77K)

>Kirsch gets his assed kicked, called out for his attitude, trains, saves people with all his might
>no new spell
Suffering.

He was entirely at full potential anyway.
He didn't draw beauty.

I love Rill for his personality and backstory not powerlevel shit so I'm fine with this outcome.
Plus, Dwarf race reveal saved this encounter. I'm glad Asta didn't interfere.

If Black Clover does follow Norse mythology, this is no normal wolf, but rather Fenrir the all eater who devours Odin and swallows the sun and moon during Ragnarok

Attached: wolf.jpg (783x520, 189K)

on the one hand yes, but on the other hand he had the elf amp, I dunno, i hope the Black Bulls do not become what Fairy Tail was for it's kingdom wjhere it can solo all the other squads/guilds alone because they have so many powerhouses

>yfw Yuno eats at the dining table eating food made by Charmy while she's under the table drinking Yuno's protein

Licht and Tetia's unborn child was already a half breed.

they only have like 13 members chill

>Charmy no longer a flat chested midget
I dont know how i feel about this but my dick is lovin it

Attached: 1360393136270.png (223x200, 13K)

Is that what Not-Charmy does to Tabata every dinner?

not saying it is an accute problem or anything, just hope it does not become that way, Asta, Noelle, Charmy and Vanessa are all broken in their own ways and others like Gauche, Luck or Zora are also pretty damn strong

Maybe before Tabata worked on BC. Poor man probably rarely gets to go home.

>In Norse Mythology Fenrir dies because his upper jaw is ripped apart
>Those stitches on that wolfs upper face

FUCKING
ACES

Tabata the absolute madlad

TABATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He's home Alot no?
it's more so he rarely gets time to leave his room.

You know how Tabata recover his energy

Attached: 20181112_110604.png (661x489, 502K)

Is his studio just a room in his house? I thought he worked away from home

I'm pretty sure draws at home and sends the rest to his studio.

I hope Asta marries Sister Lichtly

Lily is for Licht, she is the messenger of angels and will heal licht’s broken heart.
Asta will be a man and give up on lily.

It never stops

Attached: Odin's Game.png (791x572, 571K)

Asta never had a chance with Lily anyway. Even if his own feelings for her wasn't just a childish crush but from her being an attractive and kind person who gave him attention when nobody else would, Lily herself sees Asta as a kid brother or even a sort of son if you want to go that far.

Holy shit, this was a hype chapter.
I'm glad I dropped Hero Academia

Attached: 1527642958962.gif (480x270, 436K)

Hair is wrong, boots are wrong, build is human but probably still wrong.

The first time Asta will surrender is when he accepts he can't be with Lily since his crush is childish

>The man who got cucked cucked the man who cucked him.

Lily is the goddess come down to earth to save non-believers

Yuno = Juno
Mars
i-is yuno actually Mars’s mother?

This is the face Yuno will fall for.

Attached: D0CJaX3VsAAU1LJ.jpg (1024x833, 126K)

Asta.

>She's 32 years old, so somebody better put a baby in her soon
Fuck of Orbán.

I noticed she doesn't have her pinky cheeks in her human form

She's royalty she should already have like 3 kids.

Because it's Yuno's cheeks that will go pink when he sees her human form

Even if she goes Lilith, Asta will keeps MADA MADA till die.

>Lilith
Sister Lily = Lilith?
Mother of demons?

Cute and canon

>Mother of demons
Cared for Asta
Asta=Astaroth
Asta has a devil inside his grimoire

>tfw the biological clock is ticking

Attached: 4A94F8D9-F26E-4501-B6A3-B2D7D1F39447.jpg (637x896, 205K)

>pic
Delete this

Imagine her still calling him Bakasta but now it's 100% dere

Will we ever get doujins?

>devils are the good guys
Fucking hell not again.

It will melt my heart

I think it is fair to say that Elves are the first "big" arc in Black Clover, how will it be remembered compared to others of it's kind like Soul Society in Bleach or Alabasta in One Piece ?

Why? that's the person Asta loves and you should respect him

She looks like Escanor fused with Gon's transformation

>Meta shit
who cares

Tabata will be likely not to go that route. But it will be fun if he finally tap it.

Not unless you want gay shit or the manga gets 3x mor popular.

>Mimoxa

Anyone else love that the wolf had utensils?
I don't know how he did it but he manage to mix classic cartoons into my japanese cartoons and make it cool.

Mimoxa Vandemillion

Make a tornado around Fana that sucks the oxygen out of her lungs

Yami. His ideal women are ones that can fight and drink and she does both well.

That wolf gave me big bad wolf vibes from fairy tails. I like it when Tabata taps into folk tales like his twist on Sleeping Beauty with Charlotte.

Not into older

Is the fight really over already?

Fana next fight probably

Attached: D0CVGAfWwAE3hoQ.jpg (1200x831, 219K)

What happened?

Tabata is the master of foreshadowing.
I was impressed with how he foreshadowed Gauche and Charlotte getting elfed, but Yuno recognized Charmy's mana as "sinister" in chapter 30.

Cheap animation for most episodes, bad visuals, poor adaptation of the manga scenes, filler that creates plotholes. They removed Mars's monologue about Morris and diamond kingdom. They fucked up Fana and Mars' flashback.
The only good part was the guy who voiced Ladros.

>They removed Mars's monologue about Morris and diamond kingdom.
The fuck? That’s pretty crucial. Damn that doesn’t sound good at all. I’ve been told Ladros vs Asta has good animation to.

>Ladros vs Asta
It's up to personal preference.

Dragon Fist?

Shoryuken

It's there.
But its in the petit clover in ep 61

Ladros vs Asta was confirmed to have incomplete animation so we can't judge it until the BD DVDs come out.
I personally didn't like that fight because the retarded 3D animators responsible for the background and special effect animations couldn't meet the damn deadline and a lot of the fight relied on Ladros shitting out fireballs so the incomplete effects looked jarring. Not to mention the filler for that fight is going to confuse the fuck out of animeonkys when they wonder why Asta can't fly away from Droite's mirror shards.

Too many extraneous fights for me. Some of them could've been removed or shortened without losing anything of value imo.

When will leona see it?

Attached: 1549052142521.jpg (1024x768, 129K)

They barely brought up Morris in the petit clover and treated the whole thing and Mars' personal mission for redemption by secretly rescuing people in missions as a fucking joke.
It was a horrible decision by them since a lot of people skip petit clovers.

>top 10 manga betrayals

But she barely ever gets mentioned. It's an occasional joke. I certainly don't care about it, but it's easy to ignore because it doesn't affect anything other than keeping Asta romantically unavailable. (which I imagine is the real purpose of his crush)
He'll eventually stop caring.

Chill the fuck out.
I don't actually give a shit.

Cry me a river. They fucked up that important monolgue and it wasn't the same as what was told in the manga.
Don't lie to the user and say "it's there" when it's not.

God I hope she doesn't turn into a jobber later one

Once again
Chill out I don't give a shit.

that's not how dwemer work user

Anime onlys are fucked when Morris actually shows up since the genuises at Pierrot decided to skip that flashback for whatever reason.

She will job only one more time.
But she will also be ded

> Responding to him

They still know who he is and that he's manipulating the king.

We literally LotR now.
Dwarf user was right lmao

People weren't denying the possibility of dwarves.
It was all the extra obnoxious shit he was spewing.

anime onlys are fucked anyways, the manga is so much better, even with the occasional sakuga the anime looks ugly and lifeless

Honestly the rare sakuga isn't worth shit when their anime original choreography is garbage anyway.
Would it kill them to keep a fight scene true to the manga for once?

also would it kill them to use some vivid colors sometimes ? everything looks so washed out and muted

Okay this is where I stop you.
I'm not saying fight filler in the case of asta v ladros was great. But filling Mangas panel by panel is absolutely terrible practice. As you start getting in is pure animation like deku vs todo.
With out fight filler we would have never gotten animated excellence like the first major naruto v Sasuke fight.

> as you start getting in pure
As you start getting poor dynamic animation
Don't know how that happened.

Charmy Lobo vs Raia when

Friendly reminder that Mimosa is fucking pointless.

She peaked way too early.
She's never had a moment as good as this.

Attached: 0019-011.jpg (881x1300, 334K)

We weren't saying there couldn't be dwarves, we were saying Asta wasn't one

Why would you like another femdom fight

Leo is more pointless than Mimosa.
Peaking way too early? Leo's peak was his intro.

rate

Attached: color.jpg (1570x2048, 641K)

You aren't wrong.

>rate
you forgot comment and subscribe as always

Smash that like button.

>Mars other half was Fana
>Ladros is unknown but it was magic absorbtion like Charmys wolf
>Dwarves were known to have unique magic
So if absorbing magic attacks is the special ability of the Dwarves then what if the other half of Ladros was a Dwarf Morris forced into the experiments

The silver on the wolf isn't shiny enough and the nose needs to be darker, 4/10

Did Ladros have a half grimoire too?

Well Dwarves are supposed to be from Diamond (hince the mining and the lack of mineral resources). So Morris is probably trying to recover/steal Dwarf magic (we really don't know what happened to them).

At some point I actually considered Leo getting Salamander.

Ladros' absorption abilities is because of the crystals implanted in him

I understand why the glow on the grimoire, but it kind of lessens the impact of the half white half black.

Charmy is a fucking STICK! A STICK!
I hope after she eats some more her thighs will get just a bit fatter

I mean, you're not wrong.

Really sucks to be Nozel right now. His sister beat an awakened elf all on her own. Her co-knight made traps to beat all the elves in their vicinity. His Silver Eagles are next to useless while everybody in the Black Bulls are saving a country. Now a non-Captain Black Bull is eating an elfed Captain alive.

The most use Nozel will have is sacrificial bait and a walking death flag.

Attached: Nozel_Profil.png (966x658, 945K)

If that siloutette from chapter 2 is actually charmy. She's intended to be sticc.
That's fine with me. I enjoy both.

Nozel probably could not be more proud of his sister right now.
But don't forget Nozel beat several elves by his self too.

He's going straight for patri and getting killed, his body will then be used for a devil takeover.

>Special powers
>Asta's special magic is never giving up
hahahaha what terrible dwarf writing!

Best OP/ED?

Black Rover/Amazing Dreams

OP3
ED perfect as 4

So Yuno and her kids will be half human half elf and half dwarf?

Black Rover/Tenjou Tenge

Op4/ed3

Yuno is not actually an elf.

Paint it Black/Four

He's a direct descendant you know the first hero's sister was pregnant

op 7

This one and if you disagree you're wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=zhT0TmT0F68

Who is behind this Yea Forums?
imgur.com/a/gc6Cc

Attached: Fm0ZPFN.png (2198x1480, 446K)

That don't mean anything.
He's a reincarnation but right now he's 100 percent human.

No the stone activated his elf genes

Wrong thread?

And they will fuck off at the end of the arc.

Black Rover
Four

That's funny they're part of their souls

Some of the elves will probably bond with the humans

Ladros has a franken grimoire. He has many people's magics in him instead of just one like Mars.

Yes

The reincarnation is not complete. They aren't elves yet just there mana.

>tall gigachad adonis Ladros
>being a dwarf
What?

Already born as the wizard king

Nice headcanon

The operating assumption is that he's an actual human who is wavelength'ed with a fetus elf who died in the massacre, and thus had never felt hatred for humans. Yuno is a Patri/William situation, but where Yuno has all the cards.

Attached: classicbulls.jpg (844x244, 131K)

Yh this an asspull and on par with OMRN

Do you think Vengeance showed favoritism toward Yuno because he was going to be used for reincarnation, or just because he was a good fighter?

Didn't you see the state of his grimoire? There was a clos up of it in the manga.

Did you have a nice nap?

Ladros has no affinity even after augmentation, so no he doesn't have other people's magic in the way that Mars does

>not being biased towards someone with a 4 star grimoire.

GUESS WHO IS BACK!

Basically everyone but mimosa in the golden dawn are reincarnations.

Probably couldn't sleep, tossing and turning

it's like stitched together scales or plates. what the fuck are you talking about?

And she's his mancrush's main bitch. She's there for the torture, and he's been good at giving it to her.

so who´s the strongest right now? it`s not gonna be licht right?

I'm done being a Nozelfag, death would be a blessing for him now. He had such a cool character introduction, now he's been cucked beyond repair by his sister and rival.

Ladros is an overrated piece is shit.

It's ALWAYS going to be the 4star sword magic elf god.

hmm I think i'll go with the guy that soloed the wizard king, but that's just me.

The surgery gave him the ability to shoot lasers out of his arsehole and absorb and release. As Fanzel said, before he only could reinforce his body with it and didn't even have a long distance spell.
By magics I meant these new abilities and spells not elements obviously. I thought my intention was obvious instead of me explaining it in detail every post.

Still probably licht.

Canonically, no. He just used all the power he had stored. He's a bitchass light mage that even Yami would have no problem with.

pleb answers. and he didn`t solo him. just the typical save everyone and die yourself asspull we`ve seen 100 times

Literally how is that possible with all the crazy stuff that happens in this one small area.

What does having abilities and spells from augmentation have anything to do with having other people's magic in him like Mars?

He won by abusing his higher mana pool and striking the W.K down while he was OOM, deal with it juliusfags

Attached: 1539050393741.jpg (600x338, 36K)

Are you just using random buzzwords?

It's called a civil war.

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho
It's off to post we go

Attached: 1535163563386.png (640x417, 305K)

Rhya

How can you Rhyafag in this day and age? He jobbed so hard in his debut fight. Luckily based Vetto will not make that mistake

He won by reverting to "If I can't kill you I can kill everything else" phyrric victory followed by a basic stabbing because phallic imagery being run into men is pretty much patri's entire personality.

All the Third Eye jobbed.

Clearly Sekke. He has been training with the higher gods to obtain the powers of both Elves and Dwarves

None of them did, don't use the word job if you don't know what it means.

That other user is right though. He won through attrition. His big spell was to make Julius use up all his mana and stored time. Which he did. Then he killed Julius when Julius could no longer had any gas left in the tank.

>None of them did
I hope for your sake that you’re joking here.

>acting like he knows what jobbing means
Kek

>Above captain level
>Lose to underlings
Lol good fighters you got there eye of shitnight

>individual gets beaten up by superior numbers
woaaaaaaaaaah

>it's about muh characters and not the world
>I'M LITERALLY GODDDDD

Tabata has no idea how to balance power levels. Charmey just went from D tier to captain level in one chapter. At least showed Yuno cultivating his abilites, making him being captain tier understandable, but Charmey comes out of nowhere.

Besides the last arc, FMA was exactly about the characters.

You clearly don’t that’s for sure.

Still waiting for that line of reasoning why they're jobbers.

>comes out of nowhere
It wasn't because we never knew her full potential until now. Out of the black bulls, she was the least developed.

Also her inner beast was foreshadowed chapters ago, so there's nothing to be surprised about it, only the existence more races besides elves.

CHARMY MAKES MY NUTBLADDER HURT AAAAAAAAA

Black Bulls aren't exactly your typical underlings
Fana also got beaten in part by Mars, a Diamond new gen General
Rhya got beaten by Clover Kingdom's current strongest mage
It's not jobbing, their positions speak for themselves and don't need to look good

Cursed

Attached: 1541049293113.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>D tier
I don't remember your headcanon.

Show me scans of it being foreshadowed. I've seen people say that it's different from 7 quirks, but they've given now reason towards why. Also in defence of 7 quirks it was at least foreshadowed when it was revealed that the original OFA user had a quirk that allowed him to pass down quirks, where's the foreshadowing for Charmey?

You sure spell cute funny, user.

Attached: 1529463320446.gif (540x301, 786K)

This image is what I like

If Licht is stronger can't Fenrir just eat his magic and make Charmy stronger instead?

I don't care if she's half goblino or whatever. There's no way she can reach above captain tier that easily, there must be some sort of cost, it's like power levels don't even matter anymore.

>We are supposed to believe there are still threats to the bulls after this arc

>it's like power levels don't even matter anymore.
considering Yuno became captain level before the first saga is over, I doubt Tabata gives a shit about power scaling at all.

This exactly this. He made the black bulls so strong we're stuck with a huge power level inflation, or P.I.S and jobbing on the same level that Naruto is doing right now, if tabata wants this to last.
He was near that level not completely there. And to be fair he not only had a 4 star grimoire, which is meant to be a big deal in this universe, we also saw his strength develop. We saw him going from being weaker the Mars, to being on par with Rills after seeing him train in between.

Charmy was always busted

>4 star
bruh

Not him but Charmy's human appearance was in ch 2, The wolf was in ch 66, existence of mixed blood when Tetia was discovered to have child, dual magic schools during Dungeon arc, I forgot what chapter but Luck sensed some strong mana like elves had when she got mad about her vegetable garden.
>Also in defence of 7 quirks
There's no defenCe for that asspull my froggy friend. Power stocking quirk storing internal energy according to All Might is not foreshadowing if the person concerned isn't even aware of 7 quirks at all

I honestly prefer saying "stars" instead of "clovers"? I can't be the only one that feels this way.

The idiot trying hard to sound smart doesn't read BC, who knew

He's talking about the future star kingdom from which Sekke hailed

the word for each lobe of a clover is "leaf"
Yuno has the four leaf clover grimoire, it only has a single clover

I can't tell if it's one person repeating over and over that Charmy was in chapter 2, or if there's actually a substantial number of people who agree.
The outfit of that woman is different and we still haven't seen the VC of Black Bulls. There's no great reason to think it's Charmy except that they're both women, which is a really weak connection.

>Fate defying feline
>Now hungry canine in wool clothing
I feel Tabata wants to surpass Toriyama in term of the number of their planet-buster tier characters.

Test test

I don't think we have any planet busters yet
I think they're full of shit, so you're not alone

It's like i'm reading Bleach again. Where it's a battle of "LOL NOPE" every fight.

>outfit
Not an argument, people change clothes

you're full of shit, bro

Here you have, speedreader. The mere fact that she hasn't fight or having any more spotlight besides this fight and the one where she hits that witch, left many questions about if there was more cotton spells or provoking her would trigger a new power. Don't bring that bnha shit because it's totally different.

Attached: 66_13.png (890x1300, 363K)

Jump 12 icons

>Deku but no Asta
>why

Attached: 1550879328768.jpg (2048x1093, 550K)

I guess Naruto isn't Naruto because the goggles from 1st volume is gone

>Here you have, speedreader.
If only. He doesn't read it period.

Why should we care? Sakuragi isn't there and he's more of an icon than half that list.

Based

Attached: 1545072164727.png (481x386, 48K)

why do they have both Johnathan and Jotaro Joestar?

In the panel in question, none of the other characters have clothing that doesn't match what they usually wear. Charmy usually has exposed calves, the woman in the silhouette is wearing tall boots.
Everyone in the panel is wearing something we've seen them wear before. If that woman is Charmy, it would be an odd exception.
It doesn't really matter, though. We can just wait for the subject of the VC to come up in the manga.

Don't let the herofags see this

Attached: 218473f1406f425bb9a25dd939faa65e.jpg (1077x1300, 327K)

>Jump force
>Every other series has more characters than bc
LOL get shit on

Attached: 1540212200603.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

>Don't let the herofags see this
>herofags
You don't even have the required IQ to properly troll this thread jesus

Maybe charmy before wore them, when she met yami. Vanessa doesn't have a lamp on her broom either except in that pic.

I wish they would add Yami, he seems like such a well fitting character for the game.

Deku is so ugly lmao

Attached: 1538073297606.png (300x300, 97K)

Is this manga actually good? I tried the first few chapters and its just so generic.

I unironically think this is the best thing to happen in bc so far.

She was right, turns out she doesn't need any help making 19 work.

t.

Attached: 1547442682739.png (318x353, 64K)

Reminder that dwarves are a huge plot hole. Why wouldn't a spirit that's been around forever know what a dwarf is? Belle doesn't even make a comment on it....

She never said anything about elves either dumbshit

Asta could defeat Licht on his own and anons would say he's not captain tier

Attached: 1550566603291.png (960x776, 673K)

Kind of like a plothole huh.

>not making a comment on it implies you don't know anything about it
Not how the world works, bucko.

I need this colorfag to make a human Charmy

>Meets a dwarf that like Yuno
>No other known dwarves around
>Possibly an extinct race
>Doesn't even wonder
Another plothole

Lots of generic stuff, but it also does a lot of things right that other shonen tend to fuck up.
>Fights with actual teamwork
>Distinct minor characters
>Useful female characters
>Foreshadowing
>MC's black sheep status actually makes sense

Why is it assumed that Bell doesn't know about something if she doesn't talk about it?

>Reminder that 7 quirks are a huge plot hole. Why wouldn't a holder of OFA not know about the other quirks inside it? All Might doesn't even make a comment on it...

That's just it, Asta can't defeat Licht on his own

This is now a best girl thread

Attached: tumblr_pbue435OrN1s5f9ado3_r1_500.gif (500x281, 1.65M)

This just in, Bell doesn't know about the other 2 spirits because she never talked about them.
It's some fucking retard logic.

Licht won't leave dozens of magic creation standing around for Charmy to eat, she probably can't even react to his light beams

How would All might know about it if he can't even use the other 7 quirks yet because he never reached that level?
Why wouldn't she comment about a species she just met that no one else knows because they are basically extinct? That's like me seeing a dodo bird and just being like wow what a cool bird and moving on not telling anyone anything

Attached: tenor.gif (498x281, 2.29M)

>Being a womanletletlet
>No one in Clover Kingdom who caught a wind for a possibility of Charmy being half dwarf
The hole become larger

>tfw no charmy gf
why live bros

Attached: 1536649307972.jpg (299x169, 9K)

Why would Bell think Charmy is a half-breed instead of a short human?

>Bell knows about dwarves
>No one asks her about them, so she doesn't talk about them
>Bell sees Charmy
>Bell assumes Charmy is a short human
Is there something wrong with what I laid out?

>This is now a best girl thread
Okay, I'll start

Attached: charmy.gif (336x480, 1.97M)

I mean Licht licht not patri

>Asta can't defeat Licht on his own
You don't say?

>because he never reached that level?
This is why other shounen fans laugh at Herotards now, retarded logic at its finest.
You mean to tell me, All Might, greatest Hero, reached the pinnacle of his 1 fucking quirk, loses to a crybaby whose best output is 20%?

Added to it, Bell was jealous and she was influenced by it and she was trying to separate her from Yuno. She was not going to spill important info like that in a childish fight.

Are dwarf-human hybrids common?
So far only Charmy is the only character constantly changing from gag to serious mode in Clover.

>Is there something wrong with what I laid out?
Yep the fact that in order for this to work the spirits would be required to never had a dwarf partner or have ever seen a dwarf. They would also not be able to sense a dwarfs power. Doesn't make any sense. How could the spirits have never met or been partnered with a dwarf? Kind of extremely improbable.
No, this is why your small brain thinks belle shouldn't have said anything about dwarves. OFA has been stacking power through generations. All might just happened to be the last stack it needed for the next host to be able to awaken it. If you can't figure that out then you might need some vitamins to help thatn of your s grow

Look at this retard

Attached: IMG_20190222_142252.jpg (710x457, 91K)

Best girls:
Noelle
Charlotte
Charmy
Yfw these three are the main heroines

Charmy’s wolf has a huge scar on it’s head, it was BTFO by someone.
Yami mentions in citen how wars are different than a normal conflicts, combo magic and artifacts play a big role in that I assume plus even William was almost captured.

Oh yeah forgot. Charmy cannot suck mana from targets directly like Henry, she eats creations to absorb their mana. It wouldn't work on Licht because he is a swordsman.

Charmy's not a dwarf, she's a half-breed. Who says it feels the same, especially when Charmy clearly hasn't been using the dwarven portion of her grimoire?
Half-breeds are usually quite rare in fantasy. Black Clover doesn't seem to make an exception.

>mereoleona grabs everyone by force and drags them along
>Everyone is soooo afraid of her
hmmmm kind of like erza......

Attached: 14m.png (920x1300, 314K)

Is meal magic is dwarven origin? I think her cotton magic is dwarven. Just look at her grimoire, knife and fork, no hint of cotton. Her cotton magic is probably added later, meanwhile her base magic is meal magic.

>Charmy isn't ugly in human form
wtf I love YunoxCharmy now

I have no clue what magic is unique to dwarves.

I wonder if that guy who hated the dwarves theory killed himself after this week?

>OFA has been stacking power through generations.
Power isn't quirk in the MHAverse brainlet
Both separate things, in both english and japanese
Internal energy doesn't even equal quirk and AM saying it lends credence to the widespread opinion that Hori was making things up as he went along

WHERE'S MEDAKA

>Esl
I doubt you can even understand half of this thread, retard.

Medaka on my cacka

Power comes from quirk. They are same.

You’re now Lila, what do you paint to stop charmy or atleast push her back?

If the norse theory is true, we haven't scratched the surface of top tier

Monoma contradicts this in the most recent chapter.
That's as much as I'll contribute to the MHA shit flinging.

Bakunawa. This show needs a fuck-huge moon-eating iron fish-dragon that can phase in and out of different dimensions.

Keep trying, retard
I enjoy you reaching for scraps to discredit BC's incredible chapter
You've pulled out muh powerlevels, erza, Bell not mentioning dwarves, keep going
I wanna see where your salt leads to

No they're not otherwise it would be quirk stocking quirk. Bold of you to defend this when the only source of foreshadowing 7 quirks has is a dubious description by AM, yet foreshadowing for Charmy's origins are scattered throughout the manga

Having Deku there and not Gintoki is an insult

>Monoma contradicts this in the most recent chapter.
OH NO NO NO NO

>You've pulled out muh powerlevels, erza, Bell not mentioning dwarves
You're just going to ignore it all being true. Quite the dumbness I have found ya?

True, the elf resurrection arc is only a small portion Tabata can offer, kinda like a safety point in case of ane early axing by Jump. I wouldn't surprised if in some point of the story, the magic itself may be eventually erased from the world in a catastrophic event in the future.

Keep going salty
I'm so happy at how mad BC is making you

A giant cock. I doubt she'd eat that

I paint Charmy.

Be more creative. Just draw something that absorbs mana and can't be absorbed, before getting beaten badly by Asta as a part of Tabata's Astawankery.

> Balding retard starts intense same fagging
> Suddenly a super esl also shows up.
Like clock work

youtube.com/watch?v=3O3mnVzR1Vw

>best girl just became even more best

based

Attached: charmy.png (359x600, 181K)

>dwarves can shapeshift
Nero a dwarf confirmed

Asta could've taken care of the fight right away if it was truly wank

O MY PROPERTIES OF BOTH SHEEP AND A WOLF

Oh my Seven Dwarfs.

yeah. It was already established you can have 2 magic types

I guess you could say...

she was a wolf in sheep's clothing

Attached: char.gif (495x323, 490K)

Audible keks.

Draw a naked Yuno and while she's busy run for my life.
Even a fucking elf know how troublesome a dwarf is, much more a mouth drooling dick starving one.

actually

weird how this is now starting to mirror 7 deadly sins

clover does alot of things well, but being unique is hard, when all theology exists in manga form and has been done to death

So we have Gluttony now.
What about the rest guys? Make your calls.
inb4
>luck is lust because luck is for fuck

Is there anything that happened in these past few chapters that any of you consider asspull? Noelle's strength has obviously been foreshadowed for a while and Asta's third sword is necessary and paced decently, but Henry's existence really doesn't sit right with me.

Asta has a confidence to end Rill with his available skill, but he can't go forma oscura to end the battle without an opening. Asta with his princess backpack may eventually defeat Rill, but it will be a very long fight. Charmy's meal magic creates it so Asta may immediately blitz him and we will move to other fights.

Attached: 06.png (919x1300, 470K)

The wouldn't obscure these face of the guy in the back if we weren't heading to Diamond kingdom for an arc.

>Henry's existence really doesn't sit right with me
Even though he was shown as early as chapter two here and shown walking around in the background in even pic related? Should Tabata should have alluded to him more? Probably, especially since Asta himself knew of Henry. But he certainly didn't come out of nowhere.

Attached: 15.jpg (728x1051, 229K)

To provoke her Sheep mode
>Don't touch her food
>Never reject her food like Rill did here
>When she saw Finral almost being raped by his brother

To awake her inner wolf
>Get almost K.O
>????

I guess if she saw Yuno being hurt, it would trigger her inner wolf.

inb4 the diamond kingdom is poor af cuz the dwarves living below the surface take all the ressources

I think Ecra's discount sharingan without grimoire is an asspull.

>Yuno
>>half-human
>> half elf
>charmy
>>half human
>>half dwarf
Their kid will literally be Ichigo
>Misaki
>>half quincy
>>half hollow
>Ishin
>>shinigami

Attached: 1528329972589.png (721x279, 89K)

i think theres some light novel bullshit they just gloss over and throw into the series

>7ds invented mythology

Yes. Keep in mind that Nen getting stronger after death was foreshadowed early on in HxH yet o my rubber nen is still considered a huge asspull in that series by fans and haters alike.

By that logic, every new power that hasn't been shown before is an asspull

The rubber nen meme was because of the context of Hisoka pulling it off. When Pitou pulled the nen after death shit nobody had a problem with it because it was grounded in Pitou's utter devotion to Meruem and used it as a last ditch effort to fulfill a duty. When Hisoka did it it just felt like Togashi was giving Hisoka a get out of jail for free card simply because the he didn't have the balls to kill Hisoka off. Comparing one of the biggest asspulls in manga to Henry's existence is being stupid.

I'm getting real tired of this speed reading meme, you guys do realize that, that scene can be interpreted two ways right? It was clearly comedic and the joke was that Charmey's stronger than she looks, it's similar to how Nami's able to hurt Luffy whenever she's angry, despite not having CoA.

None so far. The only other time I could say asspull was with veto and fana came back to life with whole new bodies but even then its still reaching since they're already abusing reincarnation magic.

>Comparing one of the biggest asspulls
I don't know about that. Fairy tail definitely is a contender

Asta is weakened by other people fighting with him since he basically has to babysit them

>One of the biggest asspulls in manga
7 quirks?

Indeed. Fairy Tail is the literal definition of asspulls.

He would have died already without mimosa or charmy.

>One of the biggest asspulls in manga
snowflake book?

Attached: XD.jpg (1440x1440, 219K)

With the term "quirks", I'm guess that's Hero Academia? I don't really follow that series.

>Is there anything that happened in these past few chapters that any of you consider asspull?
Fana regenerating her entire upper body.

Anons I said "one" of the biggest asspulls, not "the" biggest assail.

Do you know what an asspull is?

You know that at some point, she would be exposed to a dangerous situation therefore reveal her true nature or trigger a new power, right? What's the problem then?

"O MY 7 fucking dwarves" that we're seeing in this chapter

I have no problem with her unlocking this new power, but her suddenly being this human/dwarf hybrid is the dumbest shit i've seen. You forget that Charmey's main purpose is utility and supplying mana to her allies. When I read that Yuno dropped her to assist Asta I had assumed he had that in mind, not what we're seeing right now.

Could someone make a new thread and link it from here?

Attached: 1549560085738.jpg (225x350, 43K)

Everything has been foreshadowed and written into the fights well. There's no reason to call any of it an asspull

no

What? Why?!

try it and find out, bitch

>Patri mentions gods exist
There is so much Tabata still has planned

Attached: 0047-009.jpg (555x1010, 518K)

>When I read that Yuno dropped her to assist Asta I had assumed he had that in mind, not what we're seeing right now
Hey, don't pull that from your ass. She fell by coincidence at Asta's place. It would turn out differently if Yuno already know her potential and help Asta, aside from assisting him with mana. Charmy was not limited to be the suporting type and all that, she also is the melee type.

Attached: 14.png (925x1300, 296K)

>Interview where he says he just wants to make the series 900+ chapters
This is, unironically, only the beginning of Tabata’s wild ride.

She has offence capabilities, but she functions best as support. It's like playing overwatch and playing like a DPS, while using Mercy because she has a "gun"

If Tabata is going to write further to the extent of reaching the gods realm and the very existence of the magic itself, I'm afraid Black Clover will become another Magi.

I'm sure asta will remain the mc and he action won't devolve into abra kadabra shoot outs so there's nothing to worry about.

>By that logic, every new power that hasn't been shown before is an asspull
Yes people unironically think this. Nothing can be a surprise anymore

I thought he was kidding

Nero's true form reveal will be called an asspull at this rate

Actually properly foreshadowed:
Most of Asta's power-ups, except for his new sword that he just got because Licht decided to take his old sword instead
Noelle's power-ups
Cheat Cat

Kinda foreshadowed:
Henry

Random as fuck:
Dwarf Charmy
Fuego getting Salamander

>Dwarf Charmy
He foreshadowed it with the viz translation

No, they foreshadowed the wolf-in-sheep's-clothing thing, the dwarf thing is random.

>Dwarf Charmy unless you mean Charmy being a half dwarf instead of being somebody who's actually strong
>Fuego getting Salamander
no

I mean the half-dwarf thing. I don't like how they revealed it, though. Should have been in a fight Charmy had some emotional stake in, protecting Yuno or something.

Yes.

After Fuego was teleported he was jumped by Patri, Rhya, Vetto and Fana. In his offscreen struggle which parallels mereolena getting Ganked by like 4 elves Fuego impressed Salamander

I understand how Fuego getting salamander could be seen as an asspull. Yuno had to find his magic spirit, how is Salamander suddenly able to appear next to Fuego's side? Also it raises a lot of questions too, was Fuego always stronger than Mereo since salamander choose him?

I wonder what would happen if Fana met Salamander again. Would he go back to Fana or stay with Fuego now?

Fana lost salamander so we knew he was looking for a new host.
Fuego had he right mental attitude with his fierce determination for revenge so he was chosen, might lose salamander after this arc is over.

ReadWhy would Salamander go back to a jobbing healslut?

>stop reading BC for a couple weeks so I can binge it later
>Charmy is now a fucking dwarf
I FUCKING LOVE THIS MANGA

Attached: 1531540129092.jpg (330x330, 35K)

Salamander is a wise spirit

I always assumed Licht/Petri soloed him, since he didn't have something like "ki" to help him react to his attacks.
I guess the taste for revenge played a factor as well, like you said. I hope he doesn't lose it, I'd like to see him fuse with it as a power up, in similar fashion to Yuno.

I just like that this is a bit of Tataba getting back to his whack Hungry Joker aesthetic instead of the more generic magic motifs.

Virgin Possesse Fana
>Relies on Spirit for all offensive attack
CHAD spirit host Fuegoleon
>Uses spirit as decoy to knock out opponent in one punch

Charmy has abnormally short stature. Everyone thinks that it's for comedic purpose, but nobody thinks it's a foreshadow for an eventual dwarf race reveal.

Magi is the adventures of a demigod from another universe trying to stop a human from killing everyone in the universe.

Elves don't fight fair. Especially Patri. That time in the cave was an exception because he was curious about Yamis magic.

Magi and BC have same premises, to stop A to destructs B.

Is this your first shounen?

>Ril dissing her food isn't an emotional stake

Because MHA needs the pushing.

Indeed, both are awesome.

How would fuego react when he realize he got tricked by patri.

Also somehow Im starting to hate Vangeace.

Wlliam is a bitch