*Kokuten starts playing*

Attached: lF85lm.png (736x414, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pI7Jc-fSQQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=daPo6q4FXDw
youtube.com/watch?v=0TsE01qdy5A
youtu.be/AE4b9jO1uB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are there so many Naruto threads lately?

Unironically the only bad ost

Shit taste.

why doe he only have one rinegan?
and why does that rinegan has a sharingan pattern? does that mean his rinegan eye can stack mangekyo on top of it?

yes

is he a god at this point?

Pewdiepie

Rinnegans are different for each person like Mangekyo sharingans are, I guess. Madara had to use his rinnegans and sharingan but looked like he could not use at the same time. Sasuke maybe has the ability to use each ability in one eye for choice, but can use both eyes for each if he wants. Since sasuke and Madara are the only people that achieved rinnegans, it is kind impossible to know. Besides Kishimoto pandering to make Sasuke special.

Girei is still the best villain theme. m.youtube.com/watch?v=pI7Jc-fSQQ8

Outta here with your edgy music DATTEBAYO
youtube.com/watch?v=daPo6q4FXDw

It makes no fucking sense why Sasuke can't use ALL the rinnegan techniques, he should have a fucking robot arm

DREAMS DON'T COME TRUE WHEN YOU DIE

Attached: 67621d9b7841ff80d4975b75f44bae24.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

i think he can use all rinnegan abilities, he just doesn't. like naruto doesn't use his flying/instant jesus level healing/all chakra natures/all tailed beast chakra/truth seeking orbs

Why did they switch OSTs?

youtube.com/watch?v=0TsE01qdy5A

Strong and Strike was literally OST of the decade. Made even shitty fights like InoShikaCho VS Sound Trio hype as fuck

naruto cannot use his miracle healing on himself to grow his arm back?

he should be able. but its fine his new arm gives him hackarama cells which means in addition to the old list of abilities he can use but dosent we get wood style/even faster healing

>he should
He doesn't think he deserves it.
I don't think Naruto still has all of those.

Say what you like about the series, but Kishimoto hit the mark with Sasuke. Very iconic and one of the coolest characters in the entire industry.

still wondering why naruto stopped flying after the kaguya fight

Attached: 1549324206138.jpg (1138x688, 143K)

Naruto lost his Jesus powers after his fight with Sasuke
idk if sasuke lost some of his powers too since both lost their arms with the moon/sun motiv on it

how the fuck did tsunade lose to kabuto? Why were the power levels so all over the place?

That power boosts were too broken. They should have lost after sealing Kaguya.

The seals were so important? The two were idiots them for crashing their jutsus like that.

Yeah, I know Naruto doesn't have everything still, and I don't remember what Sasuke actually got aside from Rinnegan.

youtu.be/AE4b9jO1uB4
11/10/14 was a magical day to be on Yea Forums.

japanese rap is very cool

thats not rap you nerd

>Besides Kishimoto pandering to make Sasuke special.
He's a shit writer

He will die like a bitch and there is nothing you can do about it. End.

He's badly written just like almost everything else is Naruto. I demand a rewrite.

Rinnegan was already broken. But he also has teleportation.

That's part of his rinnegan