Find one flaw in k-on

find one flaw in k-on

Attached: qtst.jpg (1164x609, 59K)

Azusa

It ended

All of it.

CGDCT

It ended

It’s blistering with flaws but brandead kyoanus lickers like you will blindly dismiss my valid concerns anyway. I don't even want to discuss shit with kyoanus lickers these days.

This

nah man it's not about kyoani, they did some really good stuff and maybe you disagree with that aswell but they made trash too

You posted the only fault

K-On is unironically not just the best anime but one of the greatest works in serialised television in general, and I don't even like Kyoani stuff. I think haruhi is shit, FMP is utter garbage, and watching chuunibyou legitimately caused me pain.

Mugi didn't have enough screentime.

Attached: 25034121_p0.jpg (600x800, 249K)

Mio

Yui didn't die of an accidental overdose of sleeping pills and alcohol at age 27.

Mio didn't become infamous after the bowl accident
or
Azusa didn't slap someone who deserved it out of frustration
or
Ritsu didn't let her bangs down more often and never acted femenine at all
or
Mugi didn't snap, in several possible ways
or maybe
it was just Yui

No boys or males.

Finally got around to watching the movie after finishing the series a few years ago. It was really sweet and all the Engrish was great. I'm sad it's all over now.

Brain dead shit.

When fun things are too fun it hurts when they are over.

not enough jun

Season 1 was pretty hit or miss. Season 2 was GOAT.

too short

My dick isn't currently inside Azusa, but I feel like that's more so a flaw on my part than the anime.

Joke's on you - I've watched everything but the movie, so I am now never going to watch the movie, so for me K-On will never be over.

ETERNAL
T
E
R
N
A
L

K-ON
-
O
N