When will Yea Forums admit that they only prefer Rukia because she was introduced earlier?

When will Yea Forums admit that they only prefer Rukia because she was introduced earlier?
If Orihime appeared first you clowns would ship her 100%

Attached: gayish.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Who cares rangiku best girl

Attached: source.gif (500x280, 938K)

Rukia actually has a character and isn't a bland cardboard stand-in who wants rainbows and happiness to fill the world

Technically Orihime did show up first in the one-shot I think

>tries to downplay rukia while posting the filler she looked her most pretty
Jesus christ, some of you aren't even trying with your bait.

And in that episode rukiaxichigo shipping was the strongest.
You're just trying to hurt me, right.jpg

Are people too dumb to understand that Rukia isn't shallow as to throw away her career as Soul Reaper to become a house wife?

Kubo deserves credits for sticking to his guns and not caving to popularity polls.

>people falling for the PERFECT WIFE meme
Why does this keep happening?

Are you calling my wife a meme?

Attached: knZMa4e.png (500x500, 125K)

Kind of this.
Orihime was just a bland dime a dozen damsel in distress after a certain point.
There was nothing more to her than that and saying Ichigo's name.

She's fucking dead soul reapers aren't real.

I don't think it's that simple.

I don't actually mind Orihime personally, she's cute enough, but there's not really much going on between her and Ichigo. Their interactions are kind of bland and boring. Rukia and Ichigo play off each other more.

And by the time Kubo decides to start focusing more on Orihime, Bleach is already past its prime, and his best idea for doing it is rehashing the same plotline as what he just did with Rukia. And by the end of that, Orihime had ended up having more interesting interactions with Edgy McEdgeface and Mr. Give-Me-A-Hand than with Ichigo.

That being said, Ichigo and Rukia never really seemed to have any romantic sort of dynamic between them. Rukia could just as well have been a dude based on a lot of their interactions. Heck, sometimes it feels like Ishida is the closest thing to an actual love interest in the series. But I suppose Kubo just isn't very good at writing romance.

Ichigo could've as well become a reinstated head of the Shiba house and become a captain along with Rukia. Maybe Rukia would keep her former status and name, I wouldn't know how nobility and marriage worked in Kubo's world.

Rukia is a typical house wife character?

God I wish there was more fan art of her in normal clothes, and not just the school uniform either.

>I wouldn't know how nobility and marriage worked in Kubo's world.

I don't think Kubo did either. He seems to have been winging most of it as he went along.

No? That's what servants are for, duh. But I think she could be manipulated into doing it as a challenge. I think she would do fine.

Would she be throwing her career away though? Soul Reapers live for hundreds of years, right? Unless soul reaper kids take a hundred years to raise, she'd hardly be throwing her carreer away.

Frankly, the logic in soul society just seems to be "might makes right". If you're powerful enough, you can get away with basically anything, and by the end of the series Rukia was pretty high on the power level scale. If she wanted to take a decade or two off to raise a kid, I hardly think it'd face much opposition or result in much in the way of consequences.

>Ichigo could've as well become a reinstated head of the Shiba house and become a captain
He never wanted to live in SS. This is a thought that never happens in the manga. Hell, not even the fillers mentioned such a thing. This is what Ichigo x Rukia shippers don't understand. Them not having feelings for each other is one thing, the other is that neither side would ever leave their respective worlds. We see this clearly when Rukia wants to stay in SS, and Ichigo is completely fine with that.

>Maybe Rukia would keep her former status and name
Rukia still has her nobility status. That didn't change with marriage, and she uses the Kuchiki name for work even if she is Mrs. Abarai now.

Attached: 1520722595881.jpg (250x299, 20K)

reminder that the only "people" butthurt about this are shippers and self-insert fags

I forgot how the arrangement was with Renji. Still, it's not like Ichigo would have a choice if he had died or replaced the soul king in a less restricted manner. It'd be easy to write it if there was any will to. Just saying.

I prefer Rukia because she's short, elegant, kind of tomboyish, has a petite but still feminine frame and is all around cute, sexy and loveable.
But since I'm not a brain addled retard I do not give a single fuck who Kubo made her end up with. I simply enjoy her presence when she's there.
In fact, I commend Kubo for making so many mentally challenged shippers various degrees of butthurt. I hope Renji plows her real good because she's a nice girl that deserves love and affection and good sex.

>I forgot how the arrangement was with Renji
She took his last name. Kept Kuchiki for work. Her marrying Renji did not affect her nobility status, and Byakuya paid for the entire wedding. Did you really think he would let the clan throw away the person he considers his pride, just because she got hitched to someone in a lower class? Rukia isn't even a blood noble herself.

>it's not like Ichigo would have a choice if he had died or replaced the soul king in a less restricted manner.
Do you hear yourself? You're saying that the only possible scenarios for Ichigo to live in SS is if he died or was forced to. I don't see why anyone would want that for him.

Attached: 1548074820301.png (279x303, 123K)

Rukia actually has a personality. And girly tomboys are my one weakness.

If it was the only way to save everyone, he would happily do it himself. It's not like the difference between living in SS or the real world is so big.

>If it was the only way to save everyone, he would happily do it himself.
Of course since he has a hero complex, but if he could go back to his town then he would pick that. Ichigo was always happy to go back home after his missions.

>you can ONLY be a housewife or a careerist
>no inbetween

Fuck off. Past early elementary school age, chores should be split evenly at home or based on abilities. It’s not hard.

What is a “typical” housewife?

In a show full of fantastic girls Orihime stands out amongst them as a generic MC wife prize that is a dime a dozen in these kind of shows.
I have no idea why Orihime would be anyone's favourite girl unless Bleach was the only anime they'd ever seen.
You cant even cite her body because 1/2 the cast have bigger tits than her anyway.

Attached: fanservice.jpg (290x302, 40K)

Why would Orihime accept to wearing that oufit is beyond me. She never dressed like a total whore, she was much more homely than that. She really wanted Ichigo's attention with her huge milkers, huh.

>caring about waifus from a shit series

>Orihime would be anyone's favourite girl
Cause she's a kind and gentle girl who may fail, but always picks herself back up and keeps trying.

Attached: orihime.jpg (3994x2216, 1.16M)

You can say the same about 80% of the female cast, in the end people like Orihime because she has huge cow tits and a gentle personality, perfect for a housewife.
Seeing as many of the female Rukia fans were flat chested, they must have been left seething that Orihime and her huge cow tits won the ichibowl.

Attached: f14928badabb179b4dd9de1c6ecdea3e.jpg (756x1051, 582K)