Why do they bully him endlessly?

Why do they bully him endlessly?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 19 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.01_[2019.02.22_20.22.15].jpg (1280x720, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/vjmenx.ass
my.mixtape.moe/dizthm.ass
archived.moe/a/thread/46898770
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iPEcp2zla3o
nyaa.si/view/1069009
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because he killed 10,000 people?

Nice.

Who wouldn't bully a weak faggot?

Clones aren't people user

I dislike that he's crippled. He was cooler without the pimp cain.

Dead on arrival. I thought Index 3 was supposed to save us bros?

Attached: 1550778467294.jpg (636x356, 71K)

Touma is a normie except for IB and any suggestion otherwise by either the author or fans is wanking

*crunch crunch*

The episode wasn't that good

*burp*

>or the author
I'm going to have to ask you to stop right there son

>normie
go back

Wait best grilled Mugino is still alive?

>Touma is a normie
IMAGINE

O MY BACK ALLEY FIGHTING
GIVE ME THE PROPERTIES OF PRECOGNITION AND SENSING AIM FIELDS
AND ALLOW ME TO BTFO ACCELERATOR ONCE MORE

Fuck off.

Who is in the wrong here?

Attached: D0AhxObUYAEX3S1.jpg (1200x848, 265K)

Attached: Accelerator shows Kakine his true number #1 dance moves.webm (1280x720, 2.46M)

It's easy when you scream about villainy and evil unironically.

Attached: You're not you when you're crazy, chew it over with a fist.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Wait... Why his wings are purple now?

>

Attached: 20181110103633.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

>Trash tier direction that is better suited for comedy
>Cut all the war scenes from "world war 3"
>The battles they do keep look like shit
>Edgy McEdgelord screeching the entire episode until Gary Stu shows up to deliver another soulless speech and win because reasons
>People still rated the episode 8/10 and up
Christ what a fucking shitshow. I can't wait for Nagai to actually breathe some life into this franchise later this year. It's time you sheep woke up and realized you can't keep eating shit on a weekly basis.

Attached: pills.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

What are wings even supposed to be? Are they made of vectors?

Waiting for .ass user

Attached: Touma shows Accelerator his true number #0 dance moves.webm (860x482, 2.98M)

>Nagai
Kek opinion discarded

> Cut all the war scenes
?

Attached: normal day in russia.png (625x704, 733K)

>you can't keep eating shit on a weekly basis
But that's where you're wrong! I'll break this shitty illusion of yours!

my.mixtape.moe/vjmenx.ass
Changelog
>Roman Orthodox -> Roman Catholic
>Sissy -> Onee-sama
>Acqua of the Rear -> Acqua of the Back
>B'Tselem -> Bethlehem
>minor edits

>filename
kek

Attached: 20190222095622.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Railgun always had better anime than index. Not counting the fillers ofc.

You know for the whole premise of Magic vs Science, there is definitive lack of actual magic vs science battles in Index.

Attached: 20190222085412.webm (1280x720, 2.31M)

Easy 8.5/10 episode for me. Even if some dialogue shit was cut due to nishikori being a hack in the Touma v Accel fight and it being action heroy as shit, I felt it was handled superbly and handled well. Also those wings are so fucking good too. Maybe the best episode so far? Now I really need to see the White Wings.

>not counting this glaring flaw, its better
Also you forgot characters acting OOC and power mechanics being rewritten for no reason

It isn't a flaw. If you dislike it just skip it.

Attached: D0BZWvMUYAATQJB.jpg (638x359, 25K)

>action heroy as shit
I am legitimately looking forward to Touma vs Fiamma because of this. They are going to make it insane.

Attached: Punched the wings off of him.png (640x356, 463K)

Attached: 20190222082132.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Just skip any part of index you dont like. Now it too is flawless!

> characters acting OOC
???
> power mechanics being rewritten
I see... You just trolling.

Attached: mikoto-misaka-a-certain-scientific-railgun-1.88.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Trash filler is absolutely a flaw

>whole premise of Magic vs Science,
When was that ever the premise? Imagine breaker isn't science.

Attached: 1533255484419.png (203x209, 14K)

Thanks

Attached: 20190222083646.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

magic bodies science though
Magic side has gods and angels n shiet while science has like 4 or 5 relevant kids in the game.

>Also you forgot characters acting OOC and power mechanics being rewritten for no reason
And what would you call this? Or the time Touma punched Carissa into orbit? Or the time he jumped 20ft into the air and survived tsunamis in this very episode?

Attached: defend this.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

I mean it does get more and more Magic vs Science in NT when they can't throw Touma and planes at everything.

Attached: NT_Index_v04_386-387.jpg (2240x1600, 961K)

>when magic and science clash the story begins

> When magic and science cross paths, the story begins!
I guess we are still waiting for real Index story to start... Anytime now.

Attached: 20190222091948.webm (1280x720, 1.76M)

>filename
Did you already forget the thread where the book quotes were posted and supported this?

>characters acting OOC
Kuroko's turbo dykeness turned up to 11, Mikoto being rewritten to getting mad about Saten being pushed to the ground in the first episode rather than just having ice cream spilt on her, Kongou in fucking general including the timeline getting fucked, etc.
>power mechanics being rewritten
Kuroko's teleport suddenly doesnt conserve momentum even though he literally did a fight in season 1 where her teleport conserved momentum, and it was after Index 2 where they had a literal teleporter fight showcasing this.

>power mechanics being rewritten
You're wrong about characters acting OOC but right on this. Accelerator should have regular vector control while he has wings so him punching touma shouldn't have happened.

Attached: 20190222092549.webm (1280x720, 1.25M)

Imagine hating the guy that much to pursue him into the war zone to murder personally.

Attached: D0BXAseUUAAmRIC.jpg (960x540, 24K)

The conversation is about Railgun. Having vector control doesnt mean accelerator needs to use it.

>this episode

Attached: To Aru Majutsu no Index III - 06 - Large 31.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

>And what would you call this?
A mistake, as I'm commented before. Nagai's shit is still worse by the fact that he literally changed the power to fit his fanfiction even though he already did a fight correctly a season before.
>Or the time Touma punched Carissa into orbit? Or the time he jumped 20ft into the air and survived tsunamis in this very episode?
Literally happened in the novels, you fucking secondary

You just want Touma be be invincible don’t you?

Not him but you're spouting bullshit. The books never mentioned Acqua being suspended in the air. The LN just said it was stopped and Acqua was immobilized. The rest is their ad lib.

That said the other points user said are incorrect. It was clearly stated Acqua leveraged him and sent her flying.

Sure it's Friday huh

>Touma punched Carissa into orbit
This actually happens in OT18. I mean it's obvious that Aqcua helped him there.

Hate is no more than a very twisted version of love. She literally saved the guy's life.

The books specifically say touma caught the lance

Why wouldn't he? Is he retarded or what.

>Magic side has gods and angels n shiet while science has like 4 or 5 relevant kids in the game.
>implying
The real relevant boys from the science side not counting accel are the Kiharas.

Attached: #2.jpg (779x333, 151K)

I’m attracted to Saten on Friday.

Touma is just too alpha for this nigga's petty bullshit.

>You're wrong about characters acting OOC
See , not even going into hilariously bad filler shit like with Uiharu crying over Haruue and Febri in general

We all are.

>Touma acting depressed in the van
>Lessar catches onto the mood and doesnt flirt but instead starts gently praising him
Cute. I think othinus is the only other girl who acts this considerate towards him.

There have been multiple clashes between magic and science. Technically every time a magician gets into AC and causes trouble it's magic vs science. For more explicit examples you've got Sherry in Volume 6 and Vento's much larger scale attack in Volume 13.

Yes and? Nothing about Acqua being suspended into the air was said.
I can catch a wooden sword myself. It doesn't mean my opponent will be suspended in the air when I do.

Because he doesnt want to kill touma he wants to vent.

>Imagine falling for the guy that much to pursue him into the war zone to murder personally.
ftfy
she's just pissed because the guy choosed an (according to her ego) inferior girl

Yea the anime is giving me a better appreciation for Lessar besides her just being lewd

What about Misaki?

>Acqua attacks from above with the lance like a meteor
>the books then say that touma negates the attack and catches the lance
>why would this mean acqua is above him?????

It worked. It wasn't all for naught.

Attached: Kakine.png (500x174, 70K)

>Index not even mentioned in the Stalker thread

Bros flopping hurts....

>I haven't read the source material

Why Fiamma needed to do gorillion things to summon Gabriel but Mathers used one Bible to summon all of them at once?

literally none of last season's shows are retard

Mathers and aleister were basically leap frogging off each others spells. Neither of them could have shat out the spells they did towards the end right from the get go

I think the whole argument last thread comes from the phrasing of this. It's not that he "doesn't want to kill Touma" or "wants to kill Touma", it's that he doesn't care if what he does to Touma kills him or not.

>I haven't seen the episode so let me talk like I know what I'm talking about
Classic Yea Forums

Two possibilities Mathers summoned a toned down version of the angels or Mathers is just a lot better at magic.

Because he's Samuel Liddell MacGregor motherfucking Mathers.

>He stops the attack and "catches" the lance.
>So the possibility that Acqua got his feet on the ground after the attack being stopped is totally void.
If I catch a guy's foot after he does a jumping kick on me, does that mean he's suspended in the air for 20 seconds after I catch his foot?

Their magic builds off each other. Mathers and Aliester bumped each other with their counters.

I don't mind it at all and I think it's great but I'm more peeved at the inner-dialogue skipping

I understand Accel being raging autist he is but why Touma even decided to fight him suddenly?

But he straight up doesnt. Accelerator looks up to Touma a lot. He really would not want him to die.

Attached: 20190222102245.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

It's because that's Touma's thelema.

Rephrase your question ESL

Best girl next episode! Sad that she died when AC was Coronzoned.

Attached: Kazakiri Fuze.jpg (1280x1346, 277K)

Do you really think he was in his right mind here.

Its almost like anime stops things in slow motion all the time or something. The situation you described happens in anime all the time for dramatic effect.

Truly Touma's #1 fan.

Imagine loving a guy so much you not only spot him in a random news image, but also immediatelly save the image and amplify it so you can send your Pikachu to save him.

Attached: Kuroko's favorite monkey.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

rework of the anime soon

Now its back to business. Kakine is the TRUE NUMBER ONE, and he will not only beat Accelerator up badly he will steal Aleister's dream, killing him. Then he will promptly shift to Level 6 after consumption of a beetle and become Ra Hoor Teitokhuuit.

Attached: 2e915a59.jpg (1196x675, 213K)

No and I dont think mikoto was in her right mind in ot3 either. Neither of them killed touma though.

Would you take her on a deito?

Attached: 1ccc2a07d5535b51fc56bd778dfb7d7e327de5a77d4157306039687288a96ae7.png (641x664, 468K)

>This shot didn't make it into the fight
why

Attached: Index_v20_324.jpg (1120x1600, 305K)

Imagine having a girlfriend who is ready to fly over the entire world just to meet you.

Attached: 1550842475519.png (633x550, 597K)

>people
no they weren't.

Are we going to get Mikoto vs Army Base? They wouldn't dare to cut Mikoto Scene.

Finished my edit. Not a lot changes this week.
.ass:
my.mixtape.moe/dizthm.ass
>spiritual item
>Lady Carissa
>Acqua of the Back
>Roman Catholic Church
>Onee-sama
>Project Bethlehem
>The Star of Bethlehem
>OP/ED (GJM)

Attached: 1550852785195.jpg (659x564, 74K)

stalker*

But they already cut her jacking a plane

It's a Mikoto scene, you can bet you're going to get half an episode of Sakuga against normal armymen.
Maybe Saten will also be there and bat a dude out.

Attached: Saten.jpg (1000x579, 72K)

>ARTYOM

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 20 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.19_[2019.02.22_18.58.58].jpg (1920x1080, 414K)

It's working lads, KamiKuro is happening

That's cause it's mostly an adaptation of the manga. Most of the work had already been done.

>Stalker

> Maybe Saten will also be there and bat a dude out.
That sounds like Nagai fillers for when Railgun timeline shifts into WWIII times.

>Slow motion
Did you watch the episode? It was no slow motion. He stayed up there for a whole century and there was no whatsoever indication that things were slowed down. Everything was at normal speed and Itsuwa took her damn time to charge the spell. Meanwhile, Touma was still supporting a magic free 5 tons rod with a single hand.

In case you haven't noticed, Touma is literally a delinquent user, punching people and fightning things is how he solves his problems.

>Last season

>Even though it's 2 cours and airing right now

I knew R/a/ildex was full of brainlets but this is too much.

Did you not read my post or what

>Railgun SSS
>WWIII filler by nagai with the slut brigade in russia
Oh shit

Attached: is this bitch for real.jpg (877x717, 64K)

What an idiot. He can't just punch WWIII away.

Shame they didn't have Touma grab Accelerator's wing and yank him off his feet. Also they didn't have Mikoto hacking to find out AC's plan to retrieve Touma. If it's not in the next ep, I guess people won't know how far Aleister is willing to go to get imagine breaker back.

ORE WA HEEEERO

Attached: D0BZ7cRUUAAs0Aw.jpg (1200x696, 219K)

Given how schizo the anime had been, how badly are they going to fuck up the next few episodes?

Yes. Did you read mine? It was no slow motion.

Poor Touma. My absolute state right now

Attached: 484839403040303.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>having rape fantasy in the midst of a war
>in involves her getting raped by Frenchmen while her men watch powerlessly
>tag:BBC, interracial, rape, gangbang, NTR, humiliation
why is this british princess such a slut?

Attached: 1550843691188.png (621x540, 498K)

Whether or not they succeeded isn't the point, the point is the intent. Accel was throwing out lethal strikes, including ones that were intentionally supposed to get around IB's natural weaknesses. Even if he really didn't want to kill Touma, he was certainly coming at him with the intent to do so.

Nice deflection, you know exactly what I mean. No Fall Season. In your haste to shitpost, you didnt realize this and now you are trying to save face.

Unlikely. Mikoto was on the preview.

Are you gonna miss Accelerator being an edgy faggot?

Not his fault. Aliester had been enabling that bad behavior of his. He would had become a good Nordic boy that hurt nobody if he didn't go to AC.

> betting your life on false rape charges
Heh... Typical women.

Attached: RAAAAPE.png (498x407, 387K)

Kamachi is red pilled

>things dont get done purely for dramatic effect in anime
>the example you gave doesnt itself also happen all the time
If you read it, you must not have understood it

He'd probably get stabbed again and not survive this time if he didn't go to AC.

Those kids have potential to become angels and god level beings

She's a virgin still suffering from teenage hormones user, give her a break.

No, Accel being himself is the best.
Accel beta Toumamoralfag soon

>god level beings
lmao

>even if he didnt want to kill him he came at him with the intent
Do you not know what the word "intent" means? Did you really not manage to figure out what comparison I was making between mikoto and accelerator? Am I the only person in these threads with their head screwed on?

t. Shit Hero fag

Attached: 1548562977156.jpg (585x300, 23K)

>what is level 6

That or someone kills his parents because fukou da or some shit and he turns into Accel times 10.

Only Accel and into Angel tier.
Everyone else is on the maybe has potential list.

Meanwhile, Aleister and Mathers are casually summoning the 4 archangels in their little skirmish.

Academy was made like that because Touma is a violent bastard. It was literally all his fault. He is a reason why World War III started.

Attached: germeme.png (450x550, 447K)

>teenage hormones
nah, she's just a really horny virgin christmas cake

> forgetting kazakiri
You don't deserve the next episode to be good.

It made it twice or thrice, actually. Just without the black background and the glowing eye.

You don't know what words mean. "Come at me as if you intend to kill me" is a common phrase you should probably know, it doesn't literally mean that you desire their death. Regardless, Accel was throwing out lethal strikes intended to kill. Do you need me to bring up all the novel quotes where this is made incredibly explicit?

Attached: 20190222104012.webm (1280x720, 715K)

literally who

How about you read mine?
>There was no whatsoever indication that time was slowed down.
Were there raindrops, sparks, sweat or debris that moved at 1/10000th their speed during the whole thing? No.
Were there a characters who changed their expression incredibly slowly as an indication that time slowed down a whole lot? No.
It went at normal speed.
Kanzaki moved normally. No indication of superspeed at all or time being slowed.
The rest of Amakusa reacted at normal speed.
Itsuwa reacted and moved at normal speed.
Where is the indication that it was slowed down? All of the animes I watched had clear indication of a slow down. That episode had none.

I keep hearing
>Muh Aleister
>Muh Thelema

Like damn, I just wanna watch an anime about superpowered teenagers without all this dumb shit

>come at me as if you intend to kill me
>as if
>if
>doesnt actually mean that you are supposed to be using the same force you would use to kill someone
Jesus christ user. Look words up before you use them.
>accelerator was throwing strikes meant to kill
Yeah and so was misaka, whats your fucking point dumbass

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Raildex. The magic spells and ESPer powers are extremely tightly bound to real-world ideas, and without a solid grasp of basic high school physics, multiple mythologies/religions, and the writings of Aleister Crowley, most of the concepts will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Accelerator's self-hating outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - the shift in his personal philosophy over the course of the series draws heavily from the idea of the move from the Aeon of Osiris to the Aeon of Horus, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity and background knowledge to truly appreciate the depths of these references, to realize that they're not just trivia - they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence, people who dislike Raildex truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the hidden meaning in Touma's existential catchphrase "You're not living your life correctly," which itself is a cryptic reference to the Thelemic concept of finding one's True Will, which underlies both an ESPer's Personal Reality and a magician's Magic Name. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Kamachi's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them.

And yes by the way, I DO have a Raildex tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably higher) and have at least finished Index OT beforehand.

>I just wanna watch an anime about superpowered teenagers without all things that make the superpowered teenagers possible

Imagine if they made an anime where they made 99% of the characters irrelevant and pretty much erased all the characters people care about. Welcome to Index.

The Aleister bit is far better than Kamachi's original silly magicians with silly names

Attached: 2308.jpg (800x800, 170K)

That is fucking bullshit. Shiage must be the author's self-insert.

Attached: y34gh346535345345.jpg (858x627, 102K)

Including Kazakiri means also including Aiwass. She's not a human who has become an angel, she was born as an AIM being.

Pseudo Science explanations are ok but actual occult research is bad?

Do I need to go so far as to explain to you what "as if" means (hint: it doesn't mean the thing you said it means). I think you need to learn English.

> silly names
> Nuit Ma Ahathoor Hecate Sappho Jezebel Lilith Crowley

the hamazura subplot is shit and shouldn't be a thing

>come at me as if you would kill me
>come at me with the same force you would use to kill me
>somehow this is supposed to prove that the word intent doesnt mean what you are intending to do.
Look up the fucking word or fuck off cunt

It's like you want World War arc without actual War going on.

>world war is 1 single tank

Go watch something more braindead like BNHA

Attached: 1542865378562.png (516x565, 293K)

lol accelerator lost to touma AGAIN?
can't make this shit up

>even if he didnt want to kill him he intended to kill him

Attached: 7248B688-50FE-4B97-9A5E-BF2FFE2C343F.png (1242x2208, 235K)

Of all the things I was expecting people to argue about, "Accel wasn't trying to kill Touma" while throwing 300 meters worth of snow and rocks at him was not one of them.

OH MY SEVEN DRAGONS

OVERWHELMING SLAUGHTER

Attached: 1546616886375.png (231x247, 99K)

He vectored them in an unharmful way like when he did the same to protect bystanders in battle with True Number ONn.

>throwing literal tons of dirt at someone who you think is relatively normal isnt intent to kill :^)
I guess Izzard wasnt intending o kill him either since he just aimed for his hand at first and somehow knew Touma would survive, what a jokester that Izzard is.

We've seen the parents. They can defend themselves just fine.

Oh so now it's "intent" that's the problem and not "as if". You do realise you contradicted yourself already, right?

>come at me as if you intend to kill me
>as if
>if
>doesnt actually mean that you are supposed to be using the same force you would use to kill someone

>come at me as if you would kill me
>come at me with the same force you would use to kill me
>somehow this is supposed to prove that the word intent doesnt mean what you are intending to do.

So which one is it?

Its easy to forget most raildex fans are autistic and wont notice motives unless they're slapped with them. There's a reason kamachi repeats "she was his understander" 4 times a volume.

>I don't want context to why everything is the way it is
Stick to isekai

Except that he literally didnt and was baffled when Touam fucking came out of it you god damn fucking retard, that is the entire fucking point of the scene, TOUMA SHOULD NOT HAVE LIVED BUT HE DID BECAUSE OF PRECOG.

It was always intent you dumbass. I literally asked you if you didnt know what the word meant, dont backpedal.

>Goes easy on Accel and Kazakiri
>throws mountain busting attacks at Carissa and takes her ability to perceive his attacks
What did Misha mean by this?

Attached: 1550847919030.jpg (875x490, 84K)

>izzard wasnt intending to kill when he shot him in the hand
Well yes actually, he'd probably kill him after, but the intent in that shot was to disable IB.

Pregod is a meme and proably mistranslation too. It was never brought out not before not after this scene. Awakening Kakine tier.

The anime adaptation is so fucking trash
fuck you for enjoying this you no taste piece of shit
afk

Attached: wow where's intent on the list of synonym's dumbass almost like they're different wor (617x453, 26K)

Just like when Misaka was surprised Touma survived her lightning then?

Isn't the black wings reflects Accel will/or emotion?
Black wings = killing intent or/and anger
White wings = the will to protect
?

The actual Magic VS Science doesn't happen any time soon, user

Gabriel hates Michael, in a lewd way.

No it really fucking isnt no matter how much you try to say it is, and it was brought up with Rensa too. You're just wrong.

Hamazura vs Chronozone next volume, it's finally happening!

Mikoto was literally shown to hold back at the last second, Accel was losing his shit and was not shown to be holding back.

>IMAGINE
BREAKER

also post more accelerator family

Attached: ca411a26628b51abb4c1b8ebb185ba1d69f31854.jpg (800x500, 164K)

Accel never reflects with black wings

We're talking about the anime anyways, where touma literally just walks through a snowbank. Thats definitely not intended to kill, no matter your opinion on the book scene.

>Pregod is a meme
Are you genuinely serious?
It has been mentioned a lot in the NT e.g. NT6 and NT7

Read the notes:
>>The full translation of this ability’s name is “Premonition Perception”. While the more concise word “Precognition” is used throughout these translations, the ability is different from what one normally expects of precognition.

Attached: 1550292366566.jpg (800x600, 142K)

Even more than that - when Accel was unsuccessful he tried harder. He specifically thought of ways to attack Touma that would circumvent IB.

Not really no, the book states that she attacked with killing intent. Literally just like accelerator. Touma does the whole "you must have held back because you're not a killer" thing with misaka and not accelerator, but its really not hard to see the similarities here.

Wow, the wings look even better with the saturation up. Why does this anime suffer from washed-out colors so much?

Attached: SaturationUppu.gif (500x281, 3.89M)

Reminder that the last thing Acceletator will see before he dies will be Touma taking LO's virginity.

Attached: 20190222105942.webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

>It was never brought out not before not after this scene.
But that's wrong

Bloody hell, user. I meant by "reflecting" in another way.

Hes the vegeta of the raildex series

Does Measure Hearts ability work on Accelorator?

Awakened Kakine is real. Post the YP version of this to compare:
>>An unprecedented power was expanding within him.
>>And he had perfectly mastered that power.
>>Now the position of the #1 and #2 of Academy City were about to be reversed. This was neither a bluff nor an exaggeration. He now believed even if he fought against all the armies in the world, and even every esper in Academy City, he could emerge victorious and unharmed.
>>“Hahaha!! Uwahahahaha!!”
>>Kakine laughed and waved his completely awakened six wings down at Accelerator.

If the magic and science divide is an illusion created by Archetype controller and they have unified origin like The pirate girl said, how can Aliester destroy magic without taking out science too? Does Noukan know Crowley is probably the cause of his magic fear?

>implying ot3 misaka wouldnt have tried to hit touma from other angles if he blocked with IB
Come on now user

Precognition is such cheap writing. There is no reason for Touma to have one.
> inb4 muh street fight experience
Then why Mugino, Tsuchi, Acqua, Birdway, Styil or Thor doesn't have it? Is Touma the most experienced fighter in the universe?

It’s possible. I don’t see why it wouldn’t.

He could easily shit on him in the 3rd round but throws the fight so that other people dont go after Touma, so he's already better than Vegeta

Outside of ability mode yes, but it's still basic telepathy so it can't get through normally.

Oh fuck, this look so bad..

We already went over this with js06, Kakine just had a burst if creativity and realized all the cool ways he could use his powers on, then got crushed.

>awakened kakine is real
Js06 says it isnt. Sorry bud.

Of you want to watch a legitimate good anime I’d try Madoka Magica. This is more for old fans who want to see the LN animated.

If*

Legitimately mediocre?

> Even if he fought against all the armies in the world, and even every esper in Academy City, he could emerge victorious and unharmed.
Kakine confirmed to be Fiamma tier.

Attached: DFM1JT9.jpg (900x1100, 286K)

>Edgy McEdgelord screeching the entire episode until Gary Stu shows up to deliver another soulless speech and win because reasons
Isn't that speech and the whole encounter supposed to be some kind of moment of reflection for Touma as he could easily explain his will to help Index with the same reasoning he's using to confront Accelerator? Something to help him see through Fiamma's mind games?

Because the others have ways to easily shield themselves or dodge while Touma has one hand to work with and being able to see everything in the fight is the only way for him to survive? Acqua sees in fucking slow motion.

>unified origin
No. Magic was invented by people jealous of "people with talent". Espers are just copying one group of the "people with talent". The magic/science divide is more on how the sides keep their own technologies to themselves. It's an actual treaty which forbids magicians from using too much "technology" from and scientists from researching magic.

>Mugino
>fighting
>Stiyl
>fighting
>Birdway
>fighting
And prove the others don't. They've all beaten his ass

Good. I can't wait to see those Accelcucks seething.

Show Misha webm user

I can tell you haven’t watched it. I guarantee you even if you went into the show wanting to gate it that by the time it finished on episode 12 it would be your favorite anime series of all time.

>inb4 I’ve watched it
You haven’t.

Do you think that most of the shitposting is caused by Archetype Controller shenanigans?

Attached: The Two Monsters that Invite People to Hell — Dragon(≠Angel).png (1050x550, 873K)

Railgun fans.

Is Kamisato using OH MUH PRECOG too?

No. You misunderstood what Js06 said. It's not an actual "awakening" like what is normally used for a powered-up state. He just awakened to the true nature of his power. Which is what
>>An unprecedented power was expanding within him.
>>And he had perfectly mastered that power.
is implying. The "completely awakened six wings" is just a bonus, which is where the "awakened" term came from. Js06 just said the Japanese don't use the same "awakened" term as us or distinguish between Kakine pre and post OT15.

>No
Yes. Read nt17

Nope. Kamisato got his ass handed to him when he tried fighting Touma with his fists

Yes. Read NT2.

Sounds like "a burst of creativity" just like user said then

>>mountain busting attack
vs
>literal tens millions of meteors x10 (ten times)
>literally has to use her ultimate spell to battle Accel and Kazakiri
>>going easy
what did you mean by going easy?

Post NT9, yes.
Pre NT9, he just encountered espers nearly every single day for years.
And people exaggerate how good it is. It's just being good at reading people's face/intention and paying attention to the surroundings. There's nothing supernatural about it.
And he's not the only one who can do it and it doesn't work against everyone. Seria can do it despite fighting very rarely. Tsuchimikado can counter it. It's useless against people with a good pokerface etc.

...Index 3 was a mistake.

No

Yes, which is what we refer to when we say Awakened Kakine.

>madoka
>watching the worst urobutcher work
cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 1550557192955.webm (852x480, 2.79M)

The mini sweep wasn't nearly as strong as the real sweep it was trying to do in angel fall. Especially considering that accel got hit and wasn't obliterated.

I have and that's why it's mediocre. Everything it does has been done better by the shows proceeding it and the only worthwhile thing is Homura and Kyoko. And Rebellion managed to be even worse.

It's really just mentalist tricks. Reminds me of the thing they do in Kuroko no Basket where every mundane trick someone does really well is presented as some sort of super move.

>is a better lightning user than mikoto in your path

Attached: it's easy to keep your maidenhood with a face like that.png (1278x718, 1.21M)

That fight was CRINGE. It only makes sense for people who red the LN. Oh well.

Based Thunderbolt chad

Ok it looks like I'm going to have to defend Accelerator of all mongrels.
Having read the novels recently, its clear that Accelerator is mentally distraught from severely injuring WORST and once again having been forced to fight a SISTER. Add that with Last Order's situation and you've got a very confused Accelerator who no longer has any idea on what to do. His fight with Touma is a combination of him venting his frustration, self loathing, envy and wanting to escape, all of which are attributed to the fact that he has once more hurt the SISTERS, things he vowed to never hurt again. He sees himself as the villain, and wants Touma to play hero so that he could ultimately save them like he did that night. One thing I can say for sure is that Accelerator was trying to kill him, he didn't want him to die but he was DEFINITELY trying to kill him, most likely to fulfill that "hero beats villain and saves the day" stuff.
False. She did shoot a genuine billion volt lightning bolt at him, amperes included. Its specified in OT3.

Attached: God.jpg (460x171, 24K)

Attached: 20190222111555.webm (1280x720, 1.84M)

This really. He's just disgustingly good at it since it's his main lifeline next to IB. Hell, it's more useful than IB at times.

>cringe
Very normalfag buzzword you've used there. Would you like to go back to >>>/reddit/ ?

>Context
You don't need context to write an anime about kids with psychic/magic powers. If anything a Jap author inserting real life Western bullshit into his manga/LN is worse. It's historical revisionism

Madoka is probably the single best anime series in the world right now. I don’t know what you’re smoking but the anime is huge.

> people are mad about Touma having Eye of the Mind (false)
> people are okay about Accelerator having Wings of Plot Armor (bullshit)

I want to FUCK Lessar.

>amps included
Touma would be dead if this was true. She subconsciously didnt want to kill him. Just like Accelerator didnt want to kill touma. This isnt fucking rocket science.
>inb4 muh IT is making touma buff
Fuck off

No idea what you're talking about. I see Yea Forums uses it regularly without any issue and I picked it up from here.

Whoa man, next you'll tell me Hitler never actually met Indiana Jones.

Its made very clear in the text. She shot a genuinely fatal lightning bolt that had the capacity to stop his heart.

Whoops, wrong person.

With how much endless support touma is getting from her this episode even if I might have agreed and said no to her offer before I'd probably be convinced those are top mother qualities and cave in right there in the van.

> watching Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
> not watching Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

>source:my ass
You don't even know what a real sweep is, Misha didn't finish casting it in Angel Fall. Full power or not, it was still literally hundred millions of meteor which hit Accelerator. And you think those hundreds of millions meteors are less impressive than a mouhntain busting attack.

0:16
Wtf
Fuck you nishikiori!

Indiana Jones is one of those stories explicitly set in "our" reality though, ancient artifacts of doom aside.

Updated version when?

Attached: index powerlevel index.jpg (5076x2718, 3.14M)

I don’t even think you can be considered an anime fan in you haven’t seen Madoka. It’s basically the modern Eva except it’s actually good.

If Kurozuma is on the list why aren’t the twins?

Remind that the waves from Misha’s hands are not even “attacks”.
Meteors>>...>waves.

> It's historical revisionism.
Yeah... About Golden Dawn being murdered by Crowley instead of Crowley pushed on stairs to death. Clearly, historical revisionism that is worth of Holocaust denial.

But so is Index. It's at some indeterminate time in the future but it shares our history, except for where it doesn't. Alt-history stories are a thing, you know.

No one wants to remember silent farty

What are the odds people will call it shit writing if Kamachi does reveal IT is buffing Touma?

I'll be honest with you, this was an abortion of a fight compared to the LN. Even stuff like Brexit's climax and the Kekine fight turned out better.

Attached: 1514932294666.png (244x245, 96K)

> It’s basically the modern Eva except it’s actually good.
That would be Bokurano.

>The mini sweep wasn't nearly as strong as the real sweep it was trying to do in angel fall
It's still a thousand times more powerful than that
>mouhntain busting attack

>best anime series
>ok first season
>mediocre movies and a souless mobage
nice """"masterpiece""""

It tens of millions and over a 2km radius not just on accel. Again if Accelerator can get hit by it without reflect working and live, there is noway that it the individual meteors were as strong as the attack that almost hit Carissa.

People can't even remember shit from a novel ago, you think some brainlets have the capacity to remember foreshadowing from 2010?

Lmao the only good animations in this episode were just the goddamn wings

Why not? 98% of the characters in this entire damn series are irrelevant anyways. Why does it make a difference if people enjoyed Silent party because nobody besides a handful of characters is relevant in this series to start with.

Sad but true. Painful to watch.

>its very clear
No, it isnt. I just read it now, it never specifies anything of the sort, and then when touma says "why am I alive" the book specifically says "the boy was right". You really dont have to struggle so hard with this, it really, really isnt meant to be that hard yo understand. This is a book for children you know?

t. Haven’t watched Madoka and judging it by looks

Madoka was the most discussed anime on Yea Forums while airing since the start of Yea Forums up until now.

> Be in danger because you can't fight against a military helicopter
> Suddenly Aqua of Convenient Plot Armor saves your level 0 ass
Fuck, I hate hamazura so much.

Attached: D0BbFkDXQAAiMzU.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

>the goddamn wings
CGI. But looks better than this shit

You can't capture the scene with visuals alone. I knew from the minute Index III was announced that battles that rely on heavy monologues/descriptions of mental state were going that the fight was going to be heavily overshadowed by it. I'm still surprised at what it brought out though.
Because Silent Party is non canon garbage while that 98% is canon.

2/2
Episode ten is considered by many to be the single greatest anime episode of all time and it’s the youngest episode of anime to make the god lost in Japan as well.

>look i pulled it out of my ass again
keep tellijng yourself that, hope it help you sleep better at night

Nah Raildex is an abortion in general

>Accelerator didnt want to kill touma
kek

>replying to MP
Why are you so retarded user?

That means nothing. Most discussed things on Yea Forums are usually trainwrecks (Danganronpa S3), FOTM of the month (JoJo) or cringed forced meme (HxH).

Hamazura did fight against those helicopters but they cut it, brainlet.

I forgot. Sorry master. I’ll do what you say from now on. Please forgive me for not listening to who you say I can and can’t reply at. I beg your forgiveness.

Not an attack
>“hbwioraATTACKnbsitbgEFFECTIVEorargwerge.”
Either it was or Misha said this non attack was effective

>The have Accel punch Touma in the face.
Touma died right there if Accel wanted to kill him. That's why the fight in OT3 was a game of keep away where he could only let Accel touch imagine breaker.

Don't bother, these guys will eat up low tier directing and try to justify it backwards by blaming it on the book, because surely books give you all the details and you are not allowed to interpret what happened between the lines.

>impersonating me
fuck off cunt

> youngest episode of anime to make the god lost
You mean everyone who watched it is atheist now?

He actually hit him with a rock.

You mean when people are making fun of the series in its own thread? Kind of like Franx and Evergarden?

archived.moe/a/thread/46898770
As you can see Madoka threads were a little different.

The punch in the face should have happened in the first place, hence the controversy

The key word here is "if". The guy was literally screaming at touma to save last order, I really cant understand how some people are this fucking autistic.

The fact they bothered with the rock to keep him from directly touching Touma tickles me.

You are on par with Nishikiori. The same retard.

I like mikoto but Worst certainly does things to my peepee that mikoto never had.

>if Accelerator can get hit by it without reflect working and live
>without reflection
[citation needed]

No one cares MP, stay on topic or get fucked by mods

He sees this as an attack, of course. But this is not some kind of technique. He just raised his hand.

Touma speech about heroes and villains was amazing.

Kek

> Madoka threads were a little different
Looks like typical Yea Forums hype for me. People weren't as impressed by the quality of the show as they are by a potential for discussion and speculation. The ongoing effect so to speak.

I was having a conversation with somebody else. How about you mind your own business and talk about which magic slut you’d like to slam the most in the series idiot. Leave me alone.

>no monolouge
>no glowing eye
>no partial negation manipulation move
At least the wings were better than the thing they showed in BR

"Fuck you're black and white bullshit" has always been a favorite part of Touma for me.

>people acting hyped during live threads
this is literally every live thread on Yea Forums

>I cant break rules because I wasnt talking to you
Nope, cease or get fucked, your choice.

Why would his eyes glow? He has no special powers.

The music and the story was legendary and the Inu Curry art was amazing,

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iPEcp2zla3o
How can you not love this?

user, you sound like you’re getting slammed up the ass by a donkey. Nobody cares about you. Just post “cute” pictures of Kanzaki and let us anime fans talk.

When they are even skipping Mikoto scenes you know its bad

>HEY GUYS LETS TALK TO MP ABOUT MADOKA FOR THE 50TH TIME BECAUSE MAYBE THIS TIME WE WILL BE ABLE TO CONVINCE HER OF SOMETHING
>GEE I LOVE DOING THIS INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT THE ANIME THAT LITERALLY AIRED HOURS AGO
Dont ever pretend its the shitposters that ruin your threads. You do it to yourselves

> the story was legendary
Wasn't it just a kamen rider rip off?

>It tens of millions and over a 2km radius not just on accel.
Read the fucking LN

>Once again, the sky started flashing, and Accelerator was filled with foreboding.
>For the onslaught he had been through was just the initial "shot" of the attack.
>The archangel relentlessly pounded Accelerator with the fiery rain for another ten "shots".

>>the onslaught HE had been through
>>pounded Accelerator with the fiery rain for another TEN "shots".

Is Misaka Worst the Mommy and Accel the Daddy with their little daughter?

Are you dumb? All anime ever invented is technically a ripoff of Kamen Rider. That doesn’t change anything.

Imagine Index spin-off written by Urobochi and animated by Ufotable.

Everybody seems fine. You’re rhe only one having a panic attack. Just relax.

>Brexit climax better
Nah that's still the shittiest climax fight this season, even Kakine Vs Accel had a decent first half. The moment golden cubes started appearing from Curtana all the tension was gone, not to mention the static citizens doing jack shit in the background and just shitty directing in general. This episode's fight butchered the original hard, but at least they had some balls and tried to be creative like Accel grabbing on to Touma and shouting in his face, instead of trying to recreate novel scenes with piss poor directing like Union Jack anime ver.. There was still dumb shit like Touma tanking black wing strikes with his face, some reused cuts and that last jump, but overall I would say it's better than Brexit climax.

> All anime ever invented
Except for Index. It is a completely original idea.

I'm glad everyone can agree that that is a horrible idea that only subhumans think is good

If Urobuchi was caught up and wrote the next chapter it would guaranteed be the best LN volume in this series by a long shot. I’m not even joking.

>The moment golden cubes started appearing from Curtana all the tension was gone
Dimensional debris wasnt mismatches shapes, boo hoo

>Retard thinks he gets to play thread cop and decide what's on topic

Stay mad.

Why does this thread suck off Touma so vehemently? What's so special about him? He's the generic average teen in a world with supernatural powers, but turns out he actually isn't average after all MC that we've seen in anime around a thousand times before?

I think Uro shines the most when he's free to do his thing instead of following a novel, manga etc etc

They self-insert as Touma. When you criticize him, they see it as an attack on their person. So you're only allowed to praise him around here.

>hey stop talking about shit that isnt Raildex in a Raildex thread
>WTF HOW DARE YOU THREAD POLICE
Go ahead, keep doing it. Mods already spoke once by nuking the thread with your retarded Kino argument bullshit.

Attached: 20190222114443.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Attached: DE894CF1-FC82-4B85-896C-1443C5EF02A9.png (600x338, 286K)

Yeah let's make it into Tetris instead, outstanding move.

That's fucking retarded. Mikoto CONSCIOUSLY didn't want to kill him, for one. She was using lethal force to get him to move out of the way, not because she was chucking a tanty. She gave multiple warnings and threats, stalled for time so she wouldn't have to do it and tried to reason with him to move. But he wouldn't budge, leaving her to think she had no choice but to make good on her threat of lethal force, hoping that he would get scared off.

Please tell me how that in any way looks even remotely similar to the situation with Accelerator. No threats, no warnings, no stalling, he was just mad at everything. Accel was picking a fight with Touma that he intended to win, and he was going to use lethal force to do it. In that state of mind it didn't matter to him if Touma lived or died, but he was working real hard on making sure it was the latter. He probably would have regretted his actions later if he had killed him but in that moment it wasn't what he was thinking about.

They found this franchise by searching pic related

Attached: Haremfags BTFO.png (574x380, 27K)

Almost no one is doing this. Why are you so dumb MP? Why cant you think of anything else to shitpost about?

Touma was always a special archetypical hero with OP ability. The true self-insert is Hamazura.

I wasn’t doing it? Do you think EVERYBODY besides me likes him or something?

Now that user is odd. The file I have says
>It didn’t matter if it was five or ten times, the angel of water would continue to rain
>down fire until the target no longer moves.
Suggesting it was about to attack.

>“PREPARATIONkoOPEN. ATTACKwagerSETUPwsCOMMENCE. CONTINUEwsSWEEP
>iseINnvspTHIRTY SECONDS.”
Also setting up that it hadn't attacked again. This file has up to NT20 so I'm pretty sure it is the latest translation.

>GRRRRRRRRRRR CUBE BAD OTHER SHAPE GOOD
No one cares, complain about something thats actually worth complaining about like cut scenes

Attached: 20190222114904.webm (1280x720, 2.2M)

Nah you’re just the only one that keeps repeating the same shit bait each week

Why would you hate Touma? He is legitimately decent.

>but turns out he actually isn't average after all MC that we've seen in anime around a thousand times before?
Yes. He is Dark souls main character in disguise

>saturday night fever
>implying eva didnt invent kamen rider

The glowing eye was the whole point though.

I’m telling you guys it wasn’t me!!!! I don’t like his character at all but the user that badmouthed him was somebody else this time.

Digits confirm this. BTFO propaganda kiddos

The lack of crowd is legitimate to complain that made the scene bad.

>source:my ass

So... What stopped Russians from BTFO united elizarian states?

Stupid shit that takes people out of the viewing experience is not worth complaining apparently. You must like IB's new sfx too.

>something actually worth complaining about like cut scenes
Come on now, even you know that would be redundant.

>Yea Forums is one person

Also, there's no rule whatsoever about mentioning different series than the thread's topic.

Attached: 29457D9C-1FDF-449B-BF54-DEB4375F2BAE.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

I dropped after episode 6 or so, this show sucks, but I do care about Accelerator

What happened since?

Him and Saten kind of got a thing going and he has black wings now.

MP sure is mad at getting called out

Can Accel and Kakine beat all the BNHA Crews? Since Top Magic Side Characters from Raildex are too overpower.

> Episode was that good that qualityfags decided to meme about precognition and use their old ammo about yellow cubes

Attached: peak accel.png (1272x713, 1.32M)

He turns into a girl and fucks Touma all over AC

I’m mad that Mikoto doesn’t have a boyfriend yet. It’s unrealistic that’s she’d still be single after this entire time.

Careful, he'll call anyone who disagrees with him his beloved Mobileposter

That's a fucking a stomp. And you know it.

Does gravity just not exist in this adaptation or something?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 20 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.56_[2019.02.22_12.59.09].jpg (1920x1080, 530K)

Alright then user, here is a bit from a few pages later
>At this rate, even the monsters of science were going to start crying for mercy soon. It
>was certain that with the casting of the second and third waves of Sweep, the monsters
>would be annihilated. For they could not dodge, nor defend against Sweep.

>second and third waves
So how does that work with Accel surviving ten waves of that shit in your translation?

It turns out that Accel is a girl named Yuriko and then joined Touma's harem. Happy ending!

Not really considered Rikou herself made Kakine shit hit white panties when she turned her power against him.

She has a girlfriend

Why did Touma not get head injury from being hit by rocks?

>people

I can't see anyone defeating Accelerator or Kakine Blanco except maybe some faggot who has niche specific quirk to counter them.

>Ninja clan in Raildex didn't know Magic, and pursue Esper power instead
Because Nardo is too famous, right?

Attached: 1477624382885s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I forgot about that.

Why do you lie to me

They changed it. Now it is ROAR instead of GRAVITATION.

Almost like how accelerator didnt kill kakine when he threw a black wing tantrum last time? Despite punching the shit out of him and being so mad he was crying blood, and how he couldnt even bring himself to hurt last order even in that state of mind? Come on user you're not this autistic, I believe in you. I believe you can hear accelerator tell touma several times to save last order, and realize that maybe, mayyybe, he isnt looking to kill him and just wants to hit something.

Rikou at level five is the strongest esper ability in the series.

>Touma
>Normal High School Boy

Stomp. They don't need to work together, only one of them are enough to take them all on. The only real threat is All For One and One For All but physical phenomena is useless against Accelerator and Kakine is immortal and capable of creating personal realities (proven by holistic esper creation)

Why doesn’t Kakine just kill LO? That would fix everything.

When are we going to get to the Railgun chapter where Misaka comes back from Russia to tell Kuroko that her husband died in the war?

Attached: 1508944087406.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

he literally tried but got BTFO by Uiharu

Attached: 20190222120321.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

I love Raildex because you can tell secondaries blatant spoilers and they dont even believe you.

Attached: NT_Index_v04.png (550x786, 565K)

> God's Right Seat
> Stopping AC
> I sleep
> Fucking up Fiamma
> REAL SHIT

Attached: 1550265900223.png (800x871, 1.44M)

You're literally the only person who thinks this. You're the one autistically defending this position that directly contradicts everything you're presented with. You seem to think that just because Accel WASN'T SUCCESSFUL that somehow means he just didn't want it hard enough. You're stupid.

Desu I think they misinterpreted this "fight" more than anything prior to this. In fact it's not even supposed to be a fight. It's a one sided beatdown of Touma plowing through everything Accelerator throws at him, not fucking punches

It’s too bad they’re all irrelevant pieces of shit compared to the actuall big boys in the series and that they might as well not even exist.

That’s true.

>Raildexkeks livid and SEETHING over there shitshow adaptation

Attached: 1550630080921.png (853x480, 360K)

>powerlevels determine worth
Back off to DBS

Kuroko wouldn't care, after all, she was the one who teleported mid-fall along with a super sekrit boat, saved Touma from dying in WWIII and then got to breed with him for a few days before she let him go back to his usual school life.
That is the truth of what happened between OT and NT.

Attached: Kuroko is the true end.jpg (680x545, 111K)

Isn’t it funny when characters you care about are irrelevant and might as well not even exist in the context of the story guys?

Can anyone from BNHA cancel abilities?

Please refrain from bullying the secondaries.
Accel begins to worship Touma and wants to be one of his disciples, like that mecha dude from One punch dude.

It's MP's daily seething time, please excuse her

Contradicts what? That accelerator briefly thought his wall would kill touma? Like that isnt something every character says all the time regardless of intent for dramatic effect and has literally happened before with mikoto? Accelerstor fucking DIDNT want to kill touma. He was throwing a fucking fit. If he killed touma it would have been by accident at most, he asks several times for touma to save last order, cant fucking do that if he's dead can he dumbfuck. I have literally presented you several fucking reasons, and prior fucking examples where this is shown to be the case and why accelerator being reluctant to kill someone makes all the fucking sense in the world, right fucking after the episode where he ALSO doesnt kill worst while ALSO freaking out on her.

Based

>He has no special powers.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. I mean can't they even put it for dramatic effect?

There is one guy, but he stops some quirk organ from producing some shit. Its different from Personal Reality, it wouldn't work.

She must be on her period, she's particularly pissed off today

Oh how nice, they completely skipped the IT foreshadowing this episode.

Attached: 1487656962528.jpg (1920x1080, 710K)

In this series it’s all about

1: If they’re sexually attracted to Kamijou
2: powerlevel
3: existing to job to kamijou in order to make him look cooler

This three things are what drives the worth of individuals in this series more than anything else.

MP you dumb slut, show us your panties

The sad thing is that’s kind of true.

>they’re sexually attracted to Kamijou
Who wouldn't?
Kamijou A BEST

Attached: 56485494033020020.jpg (736x688, 78K)

>he couldn't comprehend that each wave of sweep consist of more than ten shots, each shot consist of hundreds of millions of meteors
You are a special kind of retard. Are you aware that what I quote earlier was the paragraphs before what you quote.
Read the fucking LN again.

Attached: reading_comprehension.jpg (1200x1662, 570K)

Who'd lift their skirt for some weird pervert on the internet

The mobirupostah fears the Thunderbolt chads.

Attached: 1550347628560.jpg (190x243, 10K)

Notice how all the girls who want Kamijous thin needle dick for no other reason than he’s the MC are very popular?

Because Kamachi's ninjas care more about patents for their techniques than assassination

Them girls like Saten who reject him for a dance and looked down on? Coincidence? I think not.

> England vs France (but not really)
> Russia (and one faggot from Vatican) vs Academy City
Wow. It's fucking nothing. Fucking war on drugs was more World War III than that.

Attached: D0BxfZXU0AAa3nn.jpg (840x1200, 249K)

I messed that up but you get the point!

Attached: 20190222121211.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

Did you just admit that Kuroko wants Touma's dick, or are you saying she isnt popular? I wonder how you'll get out of this one.

Attached: 1446029970254.jpg (601x583, 141K)

>reject
Saten was literally the one to ask him out

Kamen Rider has been a thing since the 70s. Try again, asswit.

Reminder that MP’s spam is reportable.

Kek MP is so dumb she contradicts herself

How can it be foreshadowed if it is invisible?

MP BTFO

Attached: 1451466098824.png (526x524, 304K)

I just explained why it's NOTHING like Mikoto. Accelerator is GENUINELY SURPRISED when his attacks don't kill Touma. EVERY SINGLE TIME. He is going for the kill, it is explicitly stated with every single strike that he's going for the kill. You have this inability to understand that Accel is BROKEN. That it makes perfect sense for him to simultaneously want Touma to save Last Order and ALSO intend to kill him, BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE WANTS. Why the flying fuck are you trying to look at him like he's got any emotional consistency when the WHOLE POINT is that he doesn't have any right now.

Kuroko is mostly hated on Yea Forums. She’s only popular here because of the few like us who like characters for being ACTUAL good characters instead of how much they want to get their lips around Kamijou’s cock like a popsicle on a hot summer day.

Attached: D6798E42-454D-4CDA-A5E0-C2D02CD4E9AB.jpg (2208x1242, 222K)

>>People still rated the episode 8/10 and up

Literally only braindead drones do. Nip ratings are complete garbage.

Attached: 1472911745216.png (496x424, 371K)

MP unconsciously admitted she likes kamikuro

Trying to spin the story in your favor? Typical response from a LN reader. We all seen what actually happened.

>talking about braindead drones with idol trash reaction pic
Pot.

>Kuroko is mostly hated on Yea Forums
Kek what a blatant lie, she gets mentioned all the time and had entire threads dedicated to her. You're just mad because your logic got shit on once again. You cant go and say she popular and has some of the highest sales in one thread then claim she isnt the other. Stay mad you dumb slut.

I want to fuck Kuroko and her voice.

Imagine being as mad as MP right now.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she ended up with him because he’s probably sick of the girls around him just wanting him for no apparent reason other than he’s the MC. Don’t you think that’s a little weird? Maybe he wants somebody like Kuroko where’d he’d actually have to make an effort.

Attached: A7F2BABD-9DF6-42D2-8FD3-D323B40DFEB6.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

>evey single time
Bull fucking shit. He is surprised he gets up. He is not surprised he is alive every time. He wants to knock him down and hit him, just fucking like how he was hitting kakine without reversing the fuck out of his bloodflow he wouldnt do the same to touma. To think this started because you were worried about what secondaries would think when you cant even understand it yourself.

I fucking need that Accel vs Touma ost RIGHT NOW.

> existing to job to kamijou
None of them jobbed to him.
> Terra jobbed to Aqua
> Aqua jobbed to Amakusa
> Vento jobbed to Kazakiri
> Fiamma jobbed to Aleister.

Attached: 45927060_p6_master1200.jpg (700x862, 165K)

>how much they want to get their lips around Kamijou’s cock like a popsicle on a hot summer day.
That's awfully descriptive MP, you want to share something with us?

Attached: SmogDex.png (500x600, 117K)

>The file I have says
>>It didn’t matter if it was five or ten times, the angel of water would continue to rain
>>down fire until the target no longer moves.

>>“PREPARATIONkoOPEN. ATTACKwagerSETUPwsCOMMENCE. CONTINUEwsSWEEP
>>iseINnvspTHIRTY SECONDS.”

I just seach the whole text of OT 21, these paragraphs of your don't exist at all. The text file I have was a translation done by js06 so it should be the lastest.
You know what that mean? You just pull these shit out of your ass.

She’s talked bad about a lot. She’s got a few fans that post a ton about her and it makes her seem popular here but most people are mad because he’s abuses Kamijou for being a dumbass around her,

They all have their reasons. Misaki was saved by him, same for Mikoto and Othinus has Stockholm Syndrome.

>instead of how much they want to get their lips around Kamijou’s cock like a popsicle on a hot summer day.
Kek that was specific, looks like someone is projecting a bit

I’m just saying that’s how pathetically desperate a lot of the girls act around him but whatever.

This anime is laughably bad.

>I know the exact amount of people who post here and what they post about
Or maybe you're just wrong and the obvious situation is happening where most like Kuroko and those that dont are in the minority. No, sorry MP, you lost to your own retardation again. I accept your concession that you desperately want Touma to face fuck you. I'll go ahead and cap this and call it a day

Oh no bros DALchads are laughing at us, what do?

user we have been over this already. We have different translations. My second quote was the show that the following part matches better with what have then what you have.

Attached: different.png (604x264, 16K)

Can I kiss you user? I want to give you a big smooch

>has to reply to his own post because no one paid attention to him
Holy fucking kek

Attached: kek.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

You might be new to these threads but I’m pretty sure I can tell who most people are by now big boy. Nice propaganda though.

Redditcucks are SEETHING seeing that Accel lost again

> like characters for being ACTUAL good characters
Are you retarded? Kuroko is the same old stick of wanting to get into MC pants for no actual reason. The only difference is that she is Railgun character and her MC is Mikoto.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

At least we have a LN.

Attached: 1515265088006.png (400x530, 290K)

t. Doesn’t know jack shit about Kuroko

Clones are not technically people.

>Totally different IP

>S-samefag

Quite an embarrassing slip up.

Attached: 20190222122533.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

Now that the dust has settled, was the episode Kino?

That entire fight looks like pointless filler. How hyped were people when novels were translated about it?

>completely made up text
>w-we have different translation

As someone who has not minded this season, I actually think this is one of the worst episodes as far as failing to properly convey the "fight"

>Had to airplane mode to make himself look better
Absolutely embarrassing

Attached: 1519766869830.png (494x442, 205K)

Times where Accelerator is surprised that he didn't kill Touma:
1. When he blows up his truck
>He didn’t understand. That attack was not something the boy should have been able to handle with just his right hand.

2. When he throws a 15m high tsunami at him
>Accelerator was shocked at first, but soon figured out his tactics from the situation.

3. Hitting him with his wings after splitting them up to cover more angles
>“(He should be dead now… it’s impossible for him not to be.)”

4. After attacking him with his wings again
>“(That last attack…)”
>Accelerator gulped.
>“(Even the weakest of those attacks hold destructive power that isn’t possibly something a human body can handle, right?!!)”

And an extra little quote for you.
>“Why couldn’t a hero like you just die?! If you die, then everything can finally break apaaaaaaaaaaart!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Hey asshole. I think he wants him to die.

you're right user and I also made this torrent last year just for this moment.
nyaa.si/view/1069009

Everything being better in the LN is not a meme, and it ends up being true in almost every adaptation. Especially so here. They dumbed it down to being a fist fight, that's as low as you can go when it's supposed to be a fucking beatdown.

Attached: 1480135309150.png (817x720, 471K)

More than 70% of nips rate it 8 and up though, nicofag.

This is the most up-to-date translation. The other one is from a very old translation that was missing several lines.

Is he really crippled at this point? He seems to just use it as a prop more often than not.

I forgot about that. He really wants his evil to win so that he could just be free from the pain

Attached: Second.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Agreed, I wanted to feel the fear of Accel as he struggles to comprehend how Touma can keep going after every attack. Also, I don't think the anime has said anything about the worsening condition of LO, so animeonly will be kinda confused why he's mad now.

He is surprised about actually not wanting him to die and subconsciously sparing him. Read between the lines.

Yeah he is still. Even in the LN to this day he has the time limit

so you were the fake translator all along huh?

Pls no. It will be terrible. Urobuchi terrible writer. Only Nasu is worse.

Hey asshole, not only are we talking about the anime you also totally ignore my points about last order and kakine because it doesnt fit your autistic headcanon. He attacked the shit out of kakine, threw wings at last order, and neither of them are dead. He beat the shit out of worst, and she isnt dead. Mikoto blasted touma with "dealy lightning" and didnt kill him. GEE ARE WE STARTING TO SEE A FUCKING PATTERN HERE???

There was just 1 punch on the book. They modified it so it's not just them giving a speech at each other after the initial 2 attacks.

Huh, sometimes it's hard to realize his limits with how much shit he does crippled.

>not updating your translations after years
It's time to stop replying.

Attached: 1486946604751.jpg (510x685, 77K)

> Accelerator is crippled
> Touma lost all of his memories
> Hamazura is perfectly alright
Another reason why Shiage is Gary Stu.

Attached: 20190222123449.webm (1280x720, 2.34M)

Nasu even with his autistic prose is better than Urobuchi. Only hacks are praised for tragedies. Any talent-less fool can write a tragedy, the hardest of all is a believe-able happy ending.

Attached: 1540684242448.jpg (304x331, 32K)

i unironically like the new accel wings. Its much better now even if its cg.

>We're talking about the anime
Alright bud, I think we're done here. All this time I thought you were genuine, really had me going.

Attached: 1305627076683.jpg (441x384, 124K)

Kind of late since we barely ever see them now

That's not CG.

>has no argument so he uses reaction images and dips out
Fucking typical

Uh huh, keep pushing that narrative of yours and someone will believe you eventually

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Hey, why don't you respond to him saying he wants him to die. Does it not fit your austistic headcannon?

Attached: 1305626015687.jpg (83x90, 3K)

Where'd LO get the shoes?

I don't even get Fiamma's mind games in the first place. Isn't he just saying "but what if Index doesn't want to be saved"

I did you dumb fucking cunt. In the rest of the post you apparently never read.

>Urobuchi
>Mah edgy shit!
Probably you are right.

vectors

With people like you, its not hard to do so.

Attached: 20190222123948.webm (1280x720, 1.8M)

He is saying that Touma was faggot who never ever told her the truth and therefore it is he who is actually evil and should let him save everyone because be is a proper hero.

>still replying
Jesus kid, you just keep giving me replies. This is too easy.

CGI

He knows about Touma's memory loss. He's saying that Touma has been deceiving Index who still thinks he's the Touma that originally saved her.

No you didn't. I don't see it anywhere so you'd better do it again.

Attached: 1305628437749.jpg (225x350, 30K)

Everything is CGI by that definition.

How that fuck Accel tanked so many punches? In their first battle, he was defeated by just one.

Attached: maiden.png (364x484, 318K)

Ah, I forgot to play bingo. Probably would have gotten it halfway through the thread

The direction is so bad that even good scenes look bad. The first segment is repeated 4 times!

Stupid anime original shit

Amata helped him train his face to be stronger

I don't think you even know what direction means at this point.

Why didn't Carissa say the Crowley hazzards were going to rape her? It probably would be true considering what happened to female knight

Attached: Her virginity must be protected.png (1276x719, 1.1M)

>putting fake translation pretending to be updated

Accel took like 50 punches in their first fight, the fuck are you on about?

It's a weak point for Touma because he dosen't remember, remember? Touma doesn't know his relation to Index, he only knew that he didn't want to ruin it since he apparently put so much effort into saving her. As other commented Fiamma imply that he's been a bad boy for deceiving Index.

He took a lot of punches in OT3. Go read/watch it again.

Am I just stupid or was that explained in the LN more? Also what even was wrong with LO.

She's in prison?

>I was just baiting
And checkmate, feel free to start eating shit anytime now.

She was in jail safe and sound

Fiamma literally explained it to him last ep. LO's thing was explained by Aiwass 3 eps ago. Read the subs.

Don't know who's baiting who, but I am still waiting for denialfag to eat his shit on stream, it's been a year already, he must be preparing a big poop.

>they skipped precognition
HOW

HOW CAN ONE STAFF MAKE SO MANY BAD DECISIONS

Attached: 1479105544135.png (600x513, 347K)

> Crowley hazards were going to rape her
That was already assumed them being Crowley and everything.

Surprisingly no bingo this time

Attached: no bingo.png (1060x1331, 438K)

Didn't Touma himself state that Accel could take way more punch than before in the book?
Or is it in NT10?

Attached: 20190222124739.webm (1280x720, 1.95M)

Precognition fags are worst. It was neat detail of trivia, but never that important in the grand scheme of things.

>So shit nobody even bothered to pretend it was good
Lmao

That was NT10.
>(What’s going on? He’s quicker to recover than before and this isn’t shaking him. He can take a punch more than before!)

He just said she's sick and would die soon for Aleister's plan but I have no idea why she's so critical to Aleister's plan or why we heard imagine breaker go off when Touma touched LO

You missed a lot of them in this thread. Can you post the template, I want to play this too next week.

They took a liberty here. In the LN Touma only punched Accel twice.
NT10

It's literally the only way he survives half the fights in NT

Pretty sure the "oh shit, he just took a punch" was NT10.

Are you trying to give him the unwarranted hostility on purpose or are you just not very self aware

Wasn't that the same prison Touma destroyed?

They decided to make the worst adaptation in history.

>Because he killed 10,000 best girls
fixed and reminded

It was but touma didnt destroy the whole thing just some walls. The thing he really fucked with was the barrier protecting london.

Sure, I might make a few more by mixing them up too if more people are interested

Attached: shitposter bingo.png (1060x1331, 333K)

Touma didn't destroy it all. Remember that her and Acqua chose to stay in their cells even when Orsola came by

I'm going to be fair on them and harsh at the same time
Precog is something much better convey'd in the novel but they could have incorporated it regardless.

Aiwass said that his appearance is putting pressure on the network (and LO by extension). That's the entire reason why Accel tried to attack Aiwass in the first place. LO had another one of those "viruses" injected into her to manifest Aiwass, similar to what happened in 0930.

I'd love the bingo to be full, it's like a scoresheet for me.

>this rape line stayed but not Mugino threatening to torch Takitsubo
???

you just gave him the JC Staff one

Thanks

This is lame.

Haha nevermind
B I N G O

Attached: nevermind.png (1060x1331, 447K)

It sucks. This was one of the few moments that show Touma developt mentality and could rely on his own skills to outwit the enemies rather than rely on IB or his inhuman durability.

well they would have had to censor Mugino saying omanko where as Carissa saying rape in english doesn't matter to the TV people.

they just cant help themselves

Karissa raped by faceless French doujin when?

Attached: DuaXkDEV4AAOb0r.jpg (666x1024, 143K)

And there's no hint at all about his durable body either this episode. They just up and cut Aiwass' segment. Not only that but they can't seem to figure out what they want to do with Lessar. In the Fiamma part, she was knocked out in the LN, but in the anime she's a cheerleader for Touma. In the Accelerator fight, she's supposed to wake up at the end and start to wonder just how in the hell this kid is supposed to be tanking all this stuff. In the anime? Nah, stay his cheerleader. I don't know why but this episode has rustled my jimmies in a bad way, even after the shitty cuts in OT15 and 18

Attached: 1548886812186.jpg (970x545, 149K)

What the fuck? I'm have been an animeonly for years and just came into the threads to see more Accelerator. I used to think Touma was the best, than I realized it was really Accelerator. Thanks for the info I gotta get to the LN soon.

Attached: truth.png (1304x828, 683K)

>they cant decide what to do with lessar
>she's a cheerleader and then she's a cheerleader and then she's cheering and
Seems like they know exactly what they want to do with her

They are certainly a wild ride, also Touma comes off much better in the novel. Have fun user

>doesnt appreciate cute lessar being cute and devoted
>helps pick him up at the start of the episode
>stays with him next to accelerator despite her constant nap attacks
>afterwards still looking at him dreamily and telling him he did great
Lessar is top cute and your taste is shit.

Attached: 11840876-1B45-4F03-84B4-95DF0FD82C0D.jpg (1228x1373, 385K)

Sweet, see you next thread. Hope we get it.

sorry, that opinion isn't positive so you are wrong. try again next time.

>there's no hint at all about his durable body either this episode
Uh... I guess all those times he got back up after being thrown around and literally passed through an avalanche unscathed never happened. Nope.

Yeah, really wonderful foreshadowing in comparison to this.

Attached: 1.png (1838x946, 117K)

Thanks. I'm gonna start lurking in these threads more. I need more Accelerator.

That's not about his durable body, bud.

Attached: 20190222130900.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Read your way up to NT21 before release of NT22 so you can enjoy it with us. Last two volumes had Accelerator and seem to build him up to put up a real fight against the main antagonist. We never know with Kamachi how that turns out, but it should be entertaining at least.

>I must go, my planet needs me

>Read 40 books in a few weeks
Don't ask people to do the impossible

They need to make sure that her VA makes enough autistics sounds for the fangirls

Weird, they usually make the contact point of the big punches look good

You can read 1 volume in a day, it's not called LIGHT novel for nothing.

How hard do you need to punch a motherfucker into snow for him to bounce?

Nothing in the episode really looks good besides the wings themselves

Are you attracted to Misaki?

When did Touma learned to fly.