Welcome to the NHK, Yea Forums!

Welcome to the NHK, Yea Forums!

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-22 04.14.33.png (2560x1440, 890K)

>PURURURURU PURURURURURU

YUME TO INBO-O-OU

Did Tatsuhiro end up fucking her

Attached: neet.jpg (1680x1050, 112K)

Fuck NHK tax and fuck NHK .They are nothing leeches on human society.

wew lads so I just wrapped this one up, thought it was really good, had read the novel, of which was followed to a t

always made me a bit out there in how some problems got solved quickly, people who wanted to die were suddenly happy and some of the stuff solved a bit too easily but like it's fiction and the guy seemed somewhat self conscious of that so whatever

>first lesson, how to overcome difficulties in conversation
>start looking down on person you talk to, think of him as a worse person than you
>MC realizes that he was doing this already
>???

So to stop being hikikomori dick you have to treat other people like you would be a dick

WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE
I'M 24 MINE SHOULD BE HERE BY NOW

Attached: 1549876547691.jpg (1024x666, 53K)

So like, this novel is dense as fuck but it really isn't good in figuring shit out.

It's really a "hope for a miracle and maybe someone you can live supporting your feels will come" kinda fiction stuff. Like licking each other's wounds and stuff. The author was a hikki so I guess it makes sense.

misaki's voice acting was some dope stuff, couldn't get enough of it

felt human, dunno how else to put it

Are NHK threads no longer popular on Yea Forums? Man, has times changed since 7 years ago...

Even after years, I still can hear kt like it was yesterday

no doubts about it

Fuck off roastie

no u

They did in the manga.

Attached: Welcome to the N.H.K. - c039 (v08) - p131 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2020x3056, 983K)

People grow up autist. The losers who related to this manga got a job and started moving in a direction instead of wasting god knows how many hours on those threads and shitposting.

Is the manga good?
I've only seen the anime.

It's a goshdarn conspiracy.

The anime is better than the manga and novel, trust me they really toned down how much a piece of shit Misaki is.

It's a constant edgefest after it goes past where the anime ended.

And at what chapter did the anime end?
Or do I have to read from the beginning?

The anime actually made Misaki a decent character.

That includes me boyo doesn't stop us from a good trip back to the old days

I just started rewatching this for the first time in almost 10 years. Fucked thing is I can actually relate with the MC now.

Misaki is a cunt in the manga

Attached: x20.png (811x1229, 162K)

Start from the beginning. Misaki's personality is different in the manga.

Question, did you drop out of college yet?

i finished college..did I fuck up?

or they finally got the confidence to just kill themselves

yes user, now you will never get a cute girl to come to give you help. you fucked up and the only partner you that accompanies you will be your hand, a box of tissues and the soap. I feel sorry for the fate you have to endure user. good luck

I'm still here faggot. What are you going to do about it?

You missed the point, which was that hoping for a miracle is pointless because only you can change yourself.

Yes I dropped out of college. But I went through the whole 3 year hikki phase > picked myself up and got a job. Did I fuck up the sequence?