Seriously, what flavor were these cookies? It's been bugging me for months

Seriously, what flavor were these cookies? It's been bugging me for months.

Attached: 1547101307245.webm (800x450, 2.99M)

Man, why the fuck would this fag have a problem eating/drinking that.......... fucking faggot. god i wish that were me.

dead flavored
im sorry, i miss her too

Looks like a basic sugar cookie. But seeing as she mixed her vaginal secretions into the cookie dough it'd probably be a bit salty too.

>when her irises become vaginas made out of hearts.

Love nectar flavoured

Those look like sugar cookie so they probably taste like shortbread. Depending on the amount of love nectar she added, (a lot since he was able to taste it) I imagine it would probably have been a bit of a bitter taste or something of a watered down sugar cookie.

If a femanon can fill a water bottle full of used tampons over psycho pass than surely one of them will also make pussy juice cookies and report the results.

The best way to go about it would be to be completely unaffected by her explanation, and before she even finishes casually take a big bite out of the cookie.

She was so much fun to watch. Such a shame about the VA. I'm starting to really love that troupe, too, of girls who are horny as all fuck but have no sex education so their desire just festers and makes them do crazy shit. It's so much fun to watch.

I wanna fill Anna with my love cream.

You would be as dead as her VA if you tried

Attached: Grab the beta.jpg (2048x1152, 126K)

I bet she squirts like crazy

>ywn have love cookies made for you
fucking beta bitch i'd die for some love cookies better yet you could help out with the process and enrich the nectar by adding another ingredient

Attached: 1550197171470.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

Underaged drinking. Kinky

I too find bad life decisions and horrible parenting hot.

Slut flavored

Probably a bit like digestives, they're sweet and a bit salty tasting

Attached: 143170419.jpg (1500x604, 547K)

That's literally pee flavored cookie.
Only perverts would eat it.

Attached: dirty-ep17-pervert.jpg (607x880, 147K)

She's an adult

Based