One Piece

Cutie O-Lin on her way to Udon Prison to destroy Queen and save Luffy!

Attached: 06014.jpg (878x1360, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17479074/
strawpoll.com/41469ryk
opdrwfg.tumblr.com/
imgur.com/user/OPDRWFG/submitted
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthropleura
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakuza#Ethnic_Koreans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fire festival in 9 days

Attached: zyy.jpg (632x719, 131K)

>Zolo is a Wanonigger
SO predictable.

Attached: ezgif-3-cb82454d37db.jpg (908x1300, 374K)

O-Lin is O-Cute

His sensei is.

Why is zorojuro so intimidating in that panel?
Did zorojuro sexually abuse momonosuke?

The first handicapped Yonkou Commander. Thank you Oda for giving Yea Forums representation in your manga.

Attached: ezgif-3-a2d0fd299f38.jpg (902x1300, 451K)

BASED and CRIPPLED

Why is Nami such a lesbo?

Attached: IMG_20190222_082524_753.jpg (669x1279, 131K)

Based Oda giving a sneak peek into how the average American will look in 2040.

I though Queen was Kuina???

Reminder that Hiyori is Kuina who is Queen

Why does an animal pull that wehicle if it clearly has a built-in engine?

>Zolo is 21
>The takeover was 20 years ago.
>We do NOT know what he did before he found the dojo, and that was with roughly 10 years old.
>He could be the kid of of someone from Wano from around that time, but not remember it really given he was only 1 year old at the time they escaped or what happened.
>Alternatively his master tought him that phrase and is from Wano.

Guess ONE (1) Devil Fruit of these old bastards.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-22-05-34-03-1.png (720x839, 129K)

More horse power

She's in the "begging for cock" position there so

based

>gerousai
it's gerousia (γερουσία) lmao

t.greek

He's just lazy because he can.
Can't wait for Queen bantz and fights.

We but she does it while mourning Komurasaki for being beautiful, just like Sanji, then immediatly tries to pull Robin to a bathhouse.....thats pretty gay

All mythical zoan god types like Sengoku's Buddha imo.

It would actually be a cool theme since they are in the realm of gods

Attached: fat.jpg (625x600, 52K)

Guessing their abilities is pointless, but I can see them being based on those five japs that governed Japan while the emperor was still a child, plotting to overthrow him.
This is why I think Im-sama is a child.

>Im-sama is a child.
That would be one big child

For you.

raaaghr

Attached: 7b86ba696b9edf58e938723c5ba640df.png (144x121, 20K)

Ah!

How would I go about researching this? Tried a vague google search and got a lot of different results.

JUST GIVE THE FUCKING PONEGLYPHS TO ROBIN YOU FUCKING SKELETON WHY CAN'T WE GET OUR INFODUMP NOW AND HAVE TO WAIT TILL WANO ENDS INSTEAD THIS IS NOT FAIR LOREBROS

Cute demon island. Also its just me or does Wano really has the shape of a kidney?

Kill yourself speed reader retard

Attached: 1.png (640x273, 117K)

I'm obviously talking about Big Mom's poneglyphs. cut your wrists.

Attached: shush2.png (721x369, 187K)

>zoro got lost in wano so bad he found Raftel and crossed the reverse mountain to East Blue somehow
>before he was 6 year old
I wouldn't even mind if it was true. If Oda's gonna make Zoro a wano guy, he might as well go all the way.

Brook discovered regular Poneglyphs on WCI? If so, it'll be before the end of Onigashima, just gotta wait for Brook's "Oh yeah, Robin," moment.

She's just mad because they didn't even consider her as next captain.

yes, two regular ones + road

>The first handicapped Yonkou Commander.
We already have two handicapped Yonkou, Shanks and Big Mom.

So the mechanical arm is actual his own

>yfw when Onigashima is an alive island and it has mental age of 5 y. o.

Attached: the day spitposting was born.png (353x368, 92K)

Yeah, these two poneglyphs are a plot point people very rarely talk abut, I doubt both of them are just loredumps, on probably has some hints about further journey.

Nothing like a fat gay dude using his motorcycle/mobility scooter hybrid to check on his weight gain-causing slave camp managed by deformed furries

strawpoll.me/17479074/
Press "S" to spit on dumb pelicaneelfags.

One Piece is kind of messed up when you put it that way.

>literally rugmunching

S-shut up! It doesn't mean anything!

Huh, this would actually be pretty good.
Im-sama is a cute girl who is also extremely stressed from managing a massive global empire with several thousand years worth of skeletons from the shadows

Wake me up when something happens.

strawpoll.com/41469ryk
Real poll here. Choose your Charlotte captain.

>Katakuri still somehow next in line for captain spot even though he should have lost his position after losing to Luffy just like Cracker.

>weight gain causing slave camp.

If you think about it they really failed the idea in that system when your prisoners break out of it more swole than before.

>Katakuri still somehow next in line for captain spot even though he should have lost his position after losing to Luffy just like Cracker.
It's not impossible he did, after all, Peros isn't a commander. Daifuku might be just loyal to him due to them being triplets. By the way, isn't it weird Flampe didn't join the conversation?

>Thinking a perfect man like Katakuri looses his position over this.

That was just Daifuku's opinion. We don't know how BM feels about Katakuri now.

you are the speed reader retard

Attached: 1519589025384.png (212x312, 31K)

Zoro was at 10-12 in East Blue, how did he cross the red line and why would he? He was trying to be become a strong swordsman and went to the weakest sea?

He got lost, obviously.

Whether he lost his position or now, he's still stronger than anyone else in the crew, except big meme.

Is he gonna drop little boy and fat man into Wano?

birth order trumps all

so here I'm waiting for years to see kid
and then he just escapes

>be oldest
>get knocked out by someone younger
>b-b-but birth order

Go back to handing out lollipops to children.

No wonder they call him "Captain" Kid.

Attached: 27 - No Worries, Jack.png (700x1000, 56K)

Get back to jacking off to rabbits.

What do you think Queen will do?

Nobody listens to Flampe because they know she speaks from her ass.

I love you drawanon

Goosh goosh luffy

Good chapter, Wano's getting good after that rocky start. Seeing the whole crew/alliance ( with other big players yet to come ) in the island working towards the same goal is honestly the most enjoyment I've gotten out of post timeskip One Piece, and I really loved WCI. Strawhats work really well like this, divided in smaller groups but in contact with each other with zoro being autistic elsewhere who cares to push the plot forward. We get the best dynamic out of them, without the dialogue seeming forced so that everyone gets a line to say, and you get a feel how of much they trust one another to pull their own weight and get shit done.

Leave it to Oda to make the grorious feudal nippon arc shine.

Attached: 1548964187539.png (1889x1317, 844K)

>she speaks from her ass.
That's hot

I love this comic.

Queen is yc2, luffy already beat yc1 and 3 of big moms crew. So luffy is even stronger now.

Well, just about one of those defining traits we have from the Beast Pirates is that their boss is irrationally fond of having strong people in his crew, at the possible expense of reason/sanity (like with Shutenmaru), and the crew seems to have working relationships with the islands upper classes/the ones in on the con (like with Queen sending two very powerful crewmates to deal with a squabble Kyoshiro's gangsters couldn't handle, or even just the sumo wrestler and the mouse SMILE user having lunch together). The work camp seems to exist primarily to break people until they want to join the crew/reform or die, which basically fits that.

>Best drawfag rankings
1. Colourblind and currently struggling with midterms Drawfag
2. Bullying Jack Drawfag
3. Amateur but learning Katakuriko drawfag
4. Nigga-san

Thread reminder that Vivi is the 10th and final SH and the future user of the Nikyu fruit

Attached: d6884a3dc4751942770c03c5523adedd.jpg (735x474, 109K)

Can Queen even touch handcuffed Luffy? Luffy still has Future Sight.

>Flampe anatomy.jpg

this is inaccurate, Jack's legs shouldn't be able to reach the ground

Positions aren't powerlevels, bounties are powerlevels, and Queen's is almost confirmed to be higher than Katakuri's.

>toot toot
kek

>3. Amateur but learning Katakuriko drawfag
You mean that fatass fag? He's below nigga-san.

What if Zoro just learned it from Mihawk? The chance that the strongest swordsman was in Wano is higher than some small east blue sensei

>yc2
>yc1
back to oroshitson

Why is no one discussing the plot hole?

>in 2040

Mihawk isn't that tall either, fuck off.

Nigga-san abandoned us

wtf i want her a nakama now

Attached: goda.jpg (365x302, 32K)

continue

GENERAL REMINDER!!!!

There are people here RIGHT NOW who think Kaido is anything but a dragon who ate a variation of the human fruit.

>Luffy, Zoro etc. have fun Japanese names
>Linlin has fun Japanese name
>Carrot is just Carrot like always
I think the evidence is clear.

I can't believe i'm going to say this but Amnesia Big Meme is great. It's funny and also it creates the feeling of an atom bomb with a random timer, that is very close to some important characters.

Nah, he's not FROM wano, but visited wano once

It would make sense, considering he went human to finish Luffy off.

>when Big Mom has more screentime than Carrot in both WCI and Wano
Based Mom

>whenever people are upset by something Oda does he ends up making them like it

Even Rabbits don't like carrots. She was so hated in the mink community that they called her Carrot despite her being a rabbit.
kek

Didn't he learn it from Ryouma?

Nice bait, I'm not taking it.

This sounds like a evil Emporio Ivankov. But I think that Ivan did some weird ass things too in the past.

Attached: Ivan-Chan.jpg (750x462, 138K)

he's fantastic in that. I fucking hated One Piece when i was a teen narutofag. I'm fucking 29 now. God damn.

>even touch handcuffed Luffy
Definatly
>Luffy still has Future Sight.
Its not really future sight

Hope it's true. Makes so much more sense.
He's called the strongest creature on land, sea, and air. Being a human with a zoan doesn't make you a creature.

That was such a garbage vague non-explanation I feel like I understand less after reading it. Just tell him what the damn word means.

Attached: ponies are for pussies.jpg (640x464, 62K)

hmmm I don't know man, there are many reasons to believe otherwise

That would be too boring and Mihawk has nothing related to japan on his design, hell not even his name is in japanese

Do you just hit it if it slows down?

my headcanon is that Croco tried to beat Ivankov, but he gave him a tranny treatment and some extra hormones, so he actually became shirohige's bitch. That's why he hated the old man.

>It's not really future sight
Brainlet.

Attached: 16_12.png (889x1300, 534K)

If luffy gets those handcuffs off, Queen is going to get BTFO'd hard.

It's just a way to pump yourself during training, nothing more

Goda

R E N T
F R E E

Attached: 1513060802168.png (1280x1280, 439K)

Does someone have a file with all the pic from this user ? I didn't save some of them and my autism demand a complete collection.

How is that prove of anything? He cam predict what Katakuri is going to do or say based on his emotions, but he cant see the actual future like Katakuri

Sperg-tastic post.

what's the chance of luffy and kid luring queen into the prison through kid hiding?

Not the first time it happens. I'm regularly triggered by what Oda does but then he makes a joke about it or draws something cute and I forget.

Attached: wow be my mommy.png (599x354, 67K)

>when the break week coincides with sbs leaks

Attached: pe.png (599x590, 63K)

Robin is usele-

Attached: orobi.jpg (865x415, 108K)

I've missed you Drawanon

-ss

Oh look the Momo syndrome

opdrwfg.tumblr.com/

I feel like this chapter had lots of bull shit moments.

Why can't she do anything right bros? She's been nothing but eye-candy since the time-skip. She even forgot how to use her powers.

Oda is usually quite explicit (in a gag way) about Luffy lying/refusing to tell the truth, it's more likely Kidd does it on his own.

Oda, where is my fishbro Jinbe?
I miss drawn user so much

Attached: 2220192.png (1203x725, 239K)

I still think Oda didn't need to erase her memory to make her behave like that, but whatever. Like you said, it's cute, so I forgive him.

Or imgur.com/user/OPDRWFG/submitted for non-dumblr experience.

Do not post traitors
Hide all traitor posts
Report all traitor posts

Attached: oven please.jpg (124x124, 8K)

One panel-monologue is all it takes to satisfy Robinfags, based Oda knows how to deal with irrelevant characters' fanbase.

reminds me of a schoolmate of mine who would always get the highest grade in all the tests and act like that when she would only get like an A or something

now that i mention it, she also had black hair and was pretty tanned too...

Attached: surprised hades.png (225x354, 38K)

Just like with Mr. 2.

Attached: Mr. Fucking 2.jpg (386x131, 17K)

she's very fun

Called this since Wano was named in the story. Ryuuma’s descendant.

Thanks anons.

Sanji finally has the invisibility power and has learned nothing, still wants to use it to spy naked women. Fucking incel.

Chopper is a good pair for Big Mom since they were both outcasts from humans and deer/giants who found special people who would accept them.

You think that makes you smart or something? This is Tobi=Obito level. Aka something everyone suspects but hope isn't true because it would make the story shittier.

this makes too much sense, go away user, go away

requesting crocodile and jimbe riding a crocoshark

You summoned me?

No it isn't finished yet in case you were wondering about the lack of detail.

Attached: Katakuriko_Uniform.png (2400x3000, 417K)

Oh yeah. My theory is that he will help Mama with the same thing that helped him control Monster point where he would go rampage.

Oh man, I'm really starting to like the Disasters now that we're seeing more of them. They're just so damn goofy. Keep up the good work drawanon.

Requesting katacutie without her shirt so she can show off her tattoo

Nice shadow feminism, troll.

>This is Tobi=Obito level. Aka something everyone suspects but hope isn't true because it would make the story shittier.
Well, Tobi=Obito was accepted and liked theory back when he was just a fun sidekick and not an evil overlord. Zoro=Ryuuma's (great-)*grandson was always thought to be a shitty theory.

Attached: seuz.png (209x207, 31K)

>By the way, isn't it weird Flampe didn't join the conversation?
She know Daifuku would slap her around for talking shit about Katakuri. He isn't above hitting his little sisters

Basedfuku

Idk you but when I saw Ryuma I though he kind of looked way too much to Zoro, even physically, while other shadowed zombies are more gags than anything.

Attached: Ryuma_Anime_Infobox.png (1280x1376, 1.92M)

I always found it retarded. There was no way Tobi wasn't an evil overlord anyways, back then I was just hoping there was some sincerity in his relationship with Deidara.
Tobi was a much better character than Obito ever was and he was dead the second Kishimoto confirmed the truth.

Attached: laughingcharlottes.jpg (2880x2052, 672K)

>not a single vote for Cracker

Based Daifuku, putting sassy little sisters in their place and disciplining Imoutos since 48 years before Current Day.

Attached: daifuku slap.jpg (246x205, 18K)

>back then I was just hoping there was some sincerity in his relationship with Deidara.
Man, what a shitty group of villains. The only two I liked were Hidan and Kakuzu.

Shit taste, most Akatsuki pairs had pretty nice dynamics.

i want to see the hype-man (?) for queen

Attached: gay pass.png (111x146, 14K)

>not liking Sasori
??

Actually he only had little sisters 47 yeas ago. Based drawanon drawing Daifuku spanking Amande for being bad imouto never

This guy looks fabulous.

>back arched ready for doggy style
Oda knows

Attached: 1550075541941.png (529x221, 100K)

Given that Wano has time travel, the real theory of note is that Zoro is actually Ryuma after being sent back in time several hundred years into the past

>2 votes for Flampe

Attached: Pool.png (1366x768, 44K)

From the Left
>Mythical Human DF, Model thousand hands Deva, he uses the countless swords beneath his throne as weapon. Can counter Luffy's gattling too.
>Wood Logia, special and awakened, can grow entire forest in an instant. He can make a giant Trojan horse with limitless regeneration
>Mythical Elephant DF, Model Ganesha. Gigantic 4 armed Elephant, a few times stronger stronger than Jack
>Explosion Paramecia, special and awakened, bakugo on roids
>Doesn't have fruit, but his sword does. His Sword is Ancient Zoan, Direwolf/Sabretiger
>Gravity Paramecia, can control gravity, same tier as WB's Guragura DF.
This is all Monkey God tier autism, but I don't care

Attached: Im + Gorosei.jpg (646x181, 23K)

he's guaranteed sbs question

How does that makes the story shittier? We always knew wasnt a run of the mill kid

>implying that matters
I doubt her kids would respect her will after her death even if she had one. I doubt BM gave a single thought to who should succeed her as next captain anyways.

Who said he and Cracker lost their positions? Snack only got demoted because he got BTFO by the worst generation twice.

Come on, you know what is the true power of the Gandhi guy

Attached: Gandhi.jpg (1365x915, 175K)

I really want Big Mom to win the one piece

Where is my blood logia

Raping people?

>Gravity Paramecia, can control gravity, same tier as WB's Guragura D
Thats Fujitora's fruit

Any sane person would

Your spoiler was making me very happy before I got to the last word. How am I to fill the void now?

Attached: 1550710443593.jpg (462x429, 25K)

pic related

Attached: buy my snapchat.jpg (620x438, 105K)

yeah Zoro is pure Japanese name

>be a whore
>fake period everytime when about to have sex
>never have sex
>loot rich fags

>The Rabbi doesn't have the gold-gold fruit

>Explosion Paramecia
not this shit again

user you know that some things are better kept to yourself, right? i don't know what makes me angrier, the edit or that filename

Attached: silent mammoth.png (199x230, 50K)

Did people even care about periods back then?

NOOO IT'S BATTLE SHOUNEN IF I DON'T SEE THE MULTIPLE HAKI ROKUOGAN SUPER SAYIAN THEN SHE'S USELESS CHARACTER HAS NO WORTH IF HE ISN'T FIGHTING 1V1

what sbs leaks

volume 92 comes out on march 4th, some trusted people always gets it a couple of days in advance

Not only that but she's already had action this arc and proved useful. I used to be a regular shitposter about her, fuck.

Mihawk is western as fuck.

The Rabbi should have either the Behemoth fruit, the leviathan fruit or some type angelic fruit. If the Gorosei really end up fighting then they should have a divine theme

Attached: religion-biblical-scenes-behemoth-and-leviathan-book-of-job-illustration-CP1R0H.jpg (900x1390, 299K)

He fights with Katanas, thats already something tied to japan

>Queen is an obese American biker tranny
Woah. Thought Oda was left-wing.

ameriLARDS BTFO by BASED nip KIDDY drawer.

I think one of the most positive things to take from Robin's action in Wano so far is that it wasn't just her having fights. Instead, she was making use of her devil fruit abilities in tandem with her skills in espionage to do something useful for the crew that she's particularly good at, whilst also having some exchanges where she can make use of her abilities in a combat situation.

I think most fans of Robin would be more than happy for that to continue and for the fighting to be, by and large, left to the other more appropriate Straw Hats.

Attached: 1503663359483.png (710x1700, 1.28M)

They have to be strong dude, someone has to be the last line of defense to protect Imu and Mary Geoise. The Marines aren't always there.

He's left-wing by Japanese standards. That still puts him right of Hitler.

Tesoro has it.

>implying all body types isn't beautiful
>implying trans-women aren't real women
Wow...this is literally the most ageist thing I've ever seen...Kill yourself sweety

yeah i know right? bikers are fucking criminals

Mihawk is clearly based on dracula and romania/wallachia.

The Rabbi should have the Hito Hito no Mi: Model Golem

Attached: Golem.jpg (275x183, 8K)

>I think most fans of Robin would be more than happy for that to continue and for the fighting to be, by and large, left to the other more appropriate Straw Hats.
I agree with that, but I'd like to SEE her doing the spy action. So far we mainly see her failing, and her successes were off-screen. "Yeah, I've done all that shit" isn't going to make me think Oda redeemed Robin.

even more, can you believe that Zoro is talking Japanese? no doubt he is from Wano

Why was he called a monster?

Snatch is slang for pussy, you can't go teaching that to a kid like Momo, come on user.

>redeemed
how someone who never does bad can be redeemed?

>Not only would beehives allegedly empty, swords rust, and fresh fruit rot in their presence, but nearby men could be cursed with just a glance, and a drop of blood on the penis could allegedly burn the sensitive flesh like it were caustic acid. If a bloke were brave enough, or horny enough, to penetrate a woman during her period then it was claimed the resulting baby would be weak, deformed, and ginger (sorry, redheads…)

I'm Queen and I'm here for my cockmeat sandwich, mugiwara!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Zoro's sensei has the time travel fruit and sent Kuina into the future because Dragon had come to take her. She's actually Momo's sister

>snatch is slang for pussy

Attached: images.jpg (237x213, 8K)

So the Sanji and Robin redemption has already started and is going smoothly, nice. Chopper's handling Big Mom so his redemption's already looking good too.

>Im is actually Kuina

wtf Momonosuke said the s word. I'm literally shaking with rage right now

Attached: 6375.jpg (232x357, 21K)

Jack is fucking invincible lads. Respect him.

Attached: absoluteunit.jpg (500x234, 33K)

when will we get the rest of the tobi roppo making fun of faget for getting his ass beaten by a guy named soba-mask

Attached: 1549213997423.png (1123x1169, 405K)

next thing he's gonna call her a cunt

When are we gonna see /ourguy/ again?

Attached: 1529377553057.png (987x605, 297K)

Given that the Calamities didn't end up matching into a Behemoth/Leviathan/Ziz trio, I'd prefer the Gorosei to be something like that +bullshit awakened Paramicias

So what, moss hair = true Wanoese?

Kizaru no we can't go to Wano there's strange people there come on you got to stay by my side without you I'm surrounded by morons you can't leave me here with Mr Magoo and Starvin' Marvin pls Kizaru don't go I'm begging you

Cant wait for the crew+allies to have to sneak into Onigashima dressed in stupidly skimpy Beast pirate uniforms which makes them look like Mad Max rejects

Only if it sounds like Catbug

Jack is so cool.

It's not Wanonese, snatch=vagina ya mongoloids.

I like OP when it’s personal adventures, Wano just feels like characters listing what they’ve done. I get dressrosa was a bore but this feels like the other extreme, which is weird since WCI seemed to have struck a good balance

>*Foot pushes forward
>Toot toot
>badass
Oh Goda, I legs are weak.

I dunno, i just cant imagine who they would fight, plus what happens to the admirals then? Wouldn't they become side lined?
Dunno why people thought that would be their theme but so far they have the "land, sea or air" thing going on wich is tied with Kaido's introduction(though we still dont know about queen's power). The Gorosei are gods like the tenryuubito so it makes sense their powers would be tied to deities, be it by theme or by zoans

>16 years old

Attached: rebecca01.jpg (850x850, 79K)

That's a fair criticism. I must admit I was expecting to see a few pages of a chapter focus on her infiltration mission; going from playing the role she had practiced into mission-mode robin finding out information by sneaking about using her devil fruit abilities. A bit of that before she was found out would have been a welcome addition, just to show that she's definitely capable in that regard, but the Shogun is so paranoid as to have a specialist team always on guard for just such an infiltration.

>Legal
Y E S

He would recognize himself.

No he wouldn't, Zoro is an idiot. Ryuma was a completely different person in Monsters though so that theory is ass.

i just got back today, I was planning on streaming tonight if my connection cooperates to finish 28 year old mama

I think it's fitting too, the last few chapters have really cemented her as one of my favorites

>Queen's a merman and we haven't gotten a full frontal view yet because he just has a big fish tail, the mobility scooter's actually needed when he's not using his devil fruit

Attached: Noice.png (1366x768, 110K)

All I can say is they're gonna have powers. You can tell a lot by the way someone carries themselves in OP, it's hard to explain but the way they carry themselves conveys power and omnipotence, whereas with a mere regular Celestial Dragon, the way they carry themselves conveys pompousness and ignorance. They also put their coats on and headed out of their Room of Authority to converse with Imhotep, I don't think they're going right back in.

Anyway that was all kind of tangential to what you were saying. I think all antagonistic admirals will have fallen by the time the Gorosei are fought. I dunno it's hard to determine this stuff, there's mountains and mountains of events that need to be resolved.

>Zoro's arc

Attached: mrprince.gif (500x280, 262K)

YES PLZ

Attached: vivi.png (3037x1602, 718K)

Those arms are too long.

Death to those who oppose Vivi

It's MAMA's arc now!

B
U
I
L
T

We literally got confirmation that Zoro has some kind of connection with Wano in this chapter, user.

F
O
R

B
R
E
E
D
I
N
G

Good to see you back, hope your midterms went well. It'd be great to see that piece finished, no doubt. It's a slight shame that this chapter didn't come sooner, a Wano-styled young Big Mom would have been fun to see.

We got confirmation that Oda is fucking with your mind while going on holiday next week.

Not really, plus thats supposed to be a Zoan form
Agreed
For bearing Luffy's child

Attached: f16d89c71387a3570f775bd3f93ad131.jpg (640x360, 88K)

we did it reddit

/edit thanks for the gold :)

16 is legal in my country (France).
Merica got the short end of the stick.

i can totally do young BM in a kimono, ill probably bang a bunch of sketches out today and then color tomorrow if things go well

Well, on the flipside, you have to endure living in France, so there is that.

>Not really, plus thats supposed to be a Zoan form
you blind?

Do I see a fucking scorpion tattoo?

>famous relatives make a story bad.
Why?

Wrong. Rabbi has the mythological fruit Minotaurus.

Attached: 190px-Moloch_the_god.gif (190x334, 37K)

>zoan
>just a weird wings
also her face look like she has 40 IQ

I still don't know if Queen is man, woman or okama

I think it's the hairstyle that just looks so good on her, especially this chapter. Though I'm sure Big Mom of any age would look good in a kimono. I can imagine it being incredibly colourful, candy inspired no doubt.

That's a myth, or rather, the law is much more complicated from what I heard; so 20 y. o. (male) who'll fuck 13 y. o. (female) is still likely to go to jail.

It's the QUEEN tattoo.

Attached: queen.png (676x709, 271K)

>BM becomes a SH Commander and never regains her memory, her crew joins too with Katakuri being the real head of operations
>BM takes out Kaido and not Luffy
>WG sees Luffy as taking down both and bounding BM to his will and have no real knowledge of what has happened
>Bounty Increased
>Luffy is just like Blackbeard, getting ahead in the New World and titles for basically doing fuck all and taking credit for all the work.

maybe croco shagged invakov at some point and then met him again in his male form

Attached: 1550987-20100226203434_emporio_ivankov_thumbnail.png (640x640, 700K)

Ohh, so that's why Oda made Sanji leave Pudding.

There is good food, I can get anywhere in Europe for vacation (or buy stuff cheaper since I'm close to the frontier); people are pretty average when it come to autism and there is some cool stuff. It's pretty comfy desu.

BASED AND CRIP-PILLED*

so neither Napoleon or Prometheus are apparently "active"? Zeus seems to be fine though, but perhaps lost memories too
would be funny if Zeus triggers Mama's memory recovery

Not the emperor. The shogun.

Reminder that Nami is cute and gay!

Attached: faggot.png (229x445, 60K)

If Luffy awakens can he grow back his arms like Katakuri?

You're gonna have to fight Chadby to get to her user, good luck.

Attached: manly pink admiral.jpg (900x506, 88K)

Its 16 in half the states too as long as you aren't like an Employee, Teacher, etc. and abusing your power and consent is fine, then you're golden.

I don't remember Zoro ever saying "snatch".

>tfw queen was sitting during his introduction because he can't stand

dark piece

I swear I've never read Zoro ever saying "SNATCH!" before. Is this going to turn out that Zoro suddenly having a flashback and "remembering" that when he was a child he heard his dad say it (he was Kuri royalty and a famed samurai) he was killed and he was somehow orphaned at the dojo (taken there by his father's retainers)?

Attached: bullshit.jpg (908x1300, 305K)

French too can confirm, pretty comfy country

Oda is keeping fags busy during the next week by foreshadowing muh Zoro's past but Zoro never said it and it was a misunderstanding on momonosukes part.

Just like you don't remember Sanji was from an all powerful and extremely famous family that made literal clones to fight wars, or that Usopp is actually from Elbaf and his father is descended from a grand giant that took on Oars in the past.

Do you guys think that Luffy will be able to perfect gear 4 to the point that he can use it on only one body part like with gear 2?

Mr. Prince was a foreshadowing.

Maybe he meant "slash" and Momo just misheard

I don't know how that would work, boundman is both offensive and defensive

Literally asspull

Just to be safe these days though guys, I would not let a woman from America that you fug know your real name or where you live or where you work unless they absolutely have to know.

what if it's something Mihawk taught him? seems stupid anyhow

Zoro learned it in Kuraigana, when Perona convinced him that fucking her pussy is a form of training.

Next you're going to tell me that Luffy's X-shaped scar is foreshadowing what he's going to do to Akainu when they fight.

Mr. Prince usage was obvious, it was an arc about saving a Princess and a King and he was the Knight in Shining Armor/Handsome Prince, and he just kept using it. If anything, Oda just looked back on that and based Sanji's story on it, rather than it being actual foreshadowing. Why Sanji even needed an expanded backstory is beyond me though.

We won't get to read all poneglyphs until we get to collect all 4 of them.

Better is if he has enough haki control/haki poll that he can use it forever.

And the North Blue thing during Jaya.

his X shaped scar is foreshadowing that X-Drake is his brother

Its actually foreshadowing that his name is Monkey X. Luffy, he's been possessed by Xehanort.

That's X D. Rake, dude.

I still don't understand why you need 4, 3 is enough to point a location

FUCK Zoro and FUCK Zorofags

Attached: A shame.png (249x170, 102K)

>Kaidou didn't even have a Road Ponyglyph.

JESUS FUCK

I WOULD LIKE THIS STORY FINISH BEFORE I DIE

>Rake
>like raking the claws of a t-rex
>X D. Rake
>X Rake
>X Rke
>X Re
>Re X
>Rex

Jinbei already joined, so she'd be #11 at minimum.

He does, but only on his personal island.

>speed reading
he does, it's probably with him in his cute demon island

NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN

RIP Komurasaki

She died as she lived - with a man's long sword inside her

Attached: Komurasaki_Manga_Infobox.png (680x910, 651K)

In a sense that he would use it for one punch (with the benefit of faster transformation I guess since he doesn't transform whole body) that would KO enemy quickly.
I'd expect that, especially when he awakens his fruit.

No, it is enough to draw a straight line. Although yeah, it is enough to find raftel.

Recently there were a total of 13 spots for the SH cards, Jinbei was 11th and Vivi was 6th or something.

ahhhhhhh
my brain's about to explode from all the stuff we still have to do in one piece
and there's still a lot more that's going to be introduced
i can't handle it bros

Attached: 1541821590870.jpg (498x456, 69K)

slow down, they said they suspect it in onigashima

Attached: 1543405762012.png (830x469, 348K)

Moriah and Perona soon.

Attached: __perona_one_piece_drawn_by_fumio_rsqkr__bb6dc6b6526e6dd2fd5f50f24cec5731.jpg (810x1080, 587K)

Based Jinbei bro.

Just have 10 years worth of patience.

only if all 3 are in a straight line, which could also happen with 4
also we "know" they make a cross so yeah

Because you assume it's rectangle. Once you remove the assumption, three only give you a triangle, possibly very big one.

Because you likely need information out of all of them in order to unlock Raftel. It's clear you can't just get that naturally.

But at the same time you are french...

Raftel/One Piece is actually just a hidden continent, that way nobody has to live spread among islands and being force fed information or lack there of from the WG. The Continent of D.

>predicting arc order
lol

Attached: 1543047433268.png (470x260, 11K)

Jinbe was 10th, Vivi was 13th, Sunny was 12th.

You could take Coby. He only knows Soru iirc.

This confuses and angers the OPtard brainlet.

Attached: optrds.png (399x235, 6K)

Depends how tight he is cause i dont have lube.

But all this information is useless. Time when Orochi wakes up? Who needs this useless shit, stupid Robin? You want to sleep with the shogun?!

Oda sucks at maths.

She acted the way Ace wanted to

Am I the only person that just doesn't like Jinbei in the crew? I like him, just not with the SH.

Are you retard?

Brb gotta get swole and learn super-martial art

Attached: Ok.jpg (190x133, 5K)

Nope. Hes similar to Law in that he doesn't fit as a member of the crew. His personality just doesn't work in the same environment as the crew.

Also hes dead.

delete all the poneglyph 3 vs 4 posts, they are triggering me

>yfw she has a kid who is Ace's
>yfw Portgas D. Edward

I met my first 10/10 girl irl today and Perona's body here kind of reminds me of hers. It was like spotting a unicorn in the wild or something.

>X axis
>Y axis
>Z axis
>t axis

Thoughts on these Calamities?

Attached: Jack and Queen.png (574x533, 138K)

It's pretty obvious theres a trick to them that hasn't been revealed.

Man, this one kinda hit me like a brick. There was a time when people weren't aware of the fact that Ace was introduced to be killed off.

What does (sp?) mean by the way?

Law fits way more I find just because he has a good straight man persona that plays off of them because of how annoyed he gets while still being a dork himself at times. Jinbei I feel is just Zoro/Robin but way more of a straight man, he just doesn't seem like he knows how to have fun. I'd honestly much rather Carrot despite the furfags, she at least acts like a dumb dork and has good crew interactions.

I don't get the body of the elephant guy. Does the multy legged goon have a scorpion smile?

"spelling?"

nobody cares you blogposting faggot

Will Poisoned Fish lad help Luffy in this predicament?

Someone's a Katakuri fan. I really like the elephant dude though.

oda's art is why I watch the anime to figure out wtf is going on

It shows that our arc predictions really mean dick honestly. We'll probably enter a new saga after Wano. The last one, but a new saga nonetheless. Sp? means sports?

Best freaky smile users so far

you can just spend 10 seconds looking at the pictures instead of 1

Jinbei fits perfectly into the crew, you discord tranny cartoon fapper.
FACT: only people who don't like jinbei are cartoon fappers and waifufags.

elephant guy is like holdem i guess, just bigger and the head sits higher

So Zoro learned that shit 3 years ago instead of teaching Momo something more suitable for him back when Zoro was 10?

spend as long as you want, you won't see the elephant mans face

Elephant guy is a giant with an elephant head growing out of his chest. That's pretty much the extent of his visible mutations.

At this point the Strawhats need a crew member who just constantly throws shade on them and their plans.

Well, "need", is a bit much.

>Mutant Franky and Katakuri

>new saga
what does that even mean

what's more suitable than helping him focus while training?

I meant 10th without counting Luffy

Attached: IMG_20190212_180546_041.jpg (1280x827, 135K)

Or I like that Carrot gets into stupid shit with the SH and its more fun? Also lets all be real, Ryunosuke was the real Wano SH member.

This is the Pirate Alliance saga, officially. The goal of this saga has been to defeat the Four Emperors, but more importantly at this juncture Kaido and Big Mom.

Originally that was Nami because she always used to hate their stupid plans and retardation.

So why did Nami dump the laughing faggot with prostitutes before heading back to the base? Why not take her with them for safety measures?

Well, watching the anime often is just that.

Napoleon has his memories and Zeus doesn't? Hmm, what could it mean?

Attached: 1550821017858.png (240x318, 79K)

More like Luffy is bumble fucking his way to the top and getting insanely lucky. Luffy is Blackbeard.

They ain't getting that unless O-Tama turns sassy when she grows up. They're getting a reddit user and a hype furball.

Attached: pudding evil blush.jpg (1184x1080, 809K)

a group of story arcs that form to make thier own semi contained story eg: they were fighting Croc from Whiskey peak to Alabasta
We've been in the "Pirate Alliance" Saga for about 5-6 years now

How does the Road Poneglyphs make any sense? If you move it somewhere, it wouldn't point out the location any more.

i know you like vivi but please stop posting this, those faces are hideous

Zeus lost his memories? Don't you mean O-lin?

One Piece is split into Sagas, which are split into arcs. We're currently in the Four Emperors Saga.

East Blue Saga
Baroque Works Saga
Sky Island Saga
CP9 Saga
Thriller Bark Saga (which was only one arc with anime filler)
War of the Best Saga
Fishman Island Saga
Dressrosa Saga
Four Emperors Saga

Because it has the keys to a puzzle on it.

Napoleon is sleeping

Well yeah, because it's behind a speech bubble.

>This is the Pirate Alliance saga, officially.
That shit was just OPWiki idea and even they dropped it. It's as unfficial as it gets.

We left the Pirate Alliance Saga at the start of Whole Cake, it's the Vs Four Emperors saga now.

seems more like everything from the Fishman Island is a part of one big Saga

I would rather see Hancock again desu

Maybe they initially believed it'd be better for he to be with the people she knows, you know her situation was kinda stressful enough, plus they're probably more on the shitlist currently than her.

So what DF will Queen have?
Many autists think it's an ancient scorpion.

What's with Oda's defense and fascination with the Yakuza? Both Hyo and Kyo are written as "good" characters, despite them both being Yakuza bosses and having affiliation with human trafficking, prostitution, weapon smuggling/illegal arms deals, and subjugation of the poor? Does the Yakuza have Oda by the balls?

Ancient sea scorpion

The courtesans all know Orochi is batshit insane, they're probably keeping her hidden.

Well, FI was much more self-contained, though it did have some set up for WCI. But I agree everything since PH feels like one giant story arc, not unlike Baroque Works arc with Drum in-between.

What's with Oda's defense and fascination with the Piracy? Both Luffy and Law are written as "good" characters, despite them both being Pirate captains and having affiliation with human trafficking, prostitution, weapon smuggling/illegal arms deals, and subjugation of the poor? Does the Pirates have Oda by the balls?

I was thinking Rhino.
That's actually how the Yakuza are. They constantly help out random people despite all the bad they do. When they nuclear plant and tsunami and shit happened, the Yakuza were going around doing cleanup and aid relief.

A quick prayer for those who didn't live to see One Piece's end.

Attached: solemn luffy.jpg (499x720, 51K)

An aquatic zoan seems retarded given that df get fucked by water.

If Orochi uses his manpower to hunt her down and finds out that the courtesans have been hiding her, they'll all be put to the sword.

What makes you think Kyo is "good?"

Attached: Kyoshiro_Manga_Infobox.png (338x350, 186K)

Bege was also shown as honorable family man despite being one of the more evil motherfuckers in the OPverse. Honorable mafia guy is a trope shared by both East and West.

>I was thinking Rhino.
Too similar to a mamoth.
We have a huge land animal, huge flying animal, and we need something to set that apart. Like a snake, insect, or something else different.

>What's with Oda's defense and fascination with the Yakuza?
Oda loves Yakuza flicks, also the archetype of chivalrous Yakuza has been a thing in Japan since forever

Attached: 201268121532_1.jpg (640x360, 25K)

They made an Alliance to defeat Kaido and haven't seen it through yet
I know Law only cared about Dofflamingo but he's still committed to the alliance for now at least

Attached: Allies.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>kyoshiro
>good

Mythical centipede zoan.

Attached: Oomukade.png (594x538, 816K)

Criminals the world over do this. That's why if you go to a major prison, you'll find everyone reading religious texts. It's a way of rationalising the fact that they are criminals and bad people. Despite being murderers and thieves, they still want to be perceived positively.

Hippo then. Its a water animal and its ugly and would fit Queen.

I got you bro:

>Friendly reminder that LinLin's amnesia makes sense in hindsight:

>We know that using the Soru-Soru fruit involves cutting off a piece of your soul and inserting it into elements, objects or organisms
>Big Mom had a drastic personality change at a young age where she went from not having the mental capacity to handle a bear dying to cannibalizing people in only a few short years
>Linlin switches between Mama and Haha for her laughter, Haha being Kanji for Mother.
>People in One Piece can physically project their soul, given Brook who doesn't even have the SOUL fruit
>Zeus was exclusively made by Mama's soul and not Carmel's and either retained his memories or his personality.
Big Mom is the only character to effectively mix her laughs together, which is only possible because a piece of Mother Caramel's soul survived inside her and influenced her personality.

The Big Mom we saw that grew up and became a Yonkou was a mixture of Linlin and Caramel merged together. Current Linlin is 100% Linlin since nearly drowning in the ocean water removed Caramels/the devils fruit effect.

This chapter was all but confirmation.

Attached: 1539101898137.jpg (498x204, 38K)

What's the deal with this weird Q?

Attached: Q.png (298x214, 36K)

Hippos, mammoths, and rhinos are too similar.
p.s.
Hippos are cute.

>calamities

Well some, especially when it comes to Japanese Culture have very strict honor codes despite their bad they'll stick to it. Honestly its more of just a man thing in general, we'll talk shit, do bad shit, but at the end of the day there are some things we would never do. Like a nigger talking about his moms.

That's a bunch of bullshit.

The Mexican drug cartels are responsible for tens of thousands of deaths a year. They hang media and even blog posters who criticize them on public bridges for all to see. They skin you alive and rip your heart out. They butcher your entire family if you're in the wrong gang. Yet when earthquakes hit Mexico, they did the most to help out civilians. With civilians praising them over their own government and military for the aid they receive.

And that doesn't make them "honourable".

The Yakuza and the Cartel are not the same thing at all.

a fat & greasy Sabertooth

The Yakuza aren't the same as the Mexican Cartel, user.

There's no need for him to *tips pompadour* at the queen prostitute.

The entire manga is about good criminals, that doesn't mean Oda is being blackmailed by pirates

If he stays on hybrid/ awakened form then he should be fine

Some of them rape their own grandmas.

There is a difference between the Cartel murdering people daily and the Yakuza. I get your reasoning and comparison, but I never said they were honorable (they are to themselves at least), just saying that's how the actual Yakuza are. They're "good" to an extent.

Did Oda really just off-screen Sanji vs P1 for no reason??? What was even the point of showing the beginning of the fight then.

That shit is obviously for public image. And commiting one good deed doesn't outweigh all the wrong they do.

This meme needs to die. Yakuza are as honorable as Italian-American mobsters or African-American gangsters are. All in all, not at all.

You misunderstand. There being an aquatic zoan in the first place contradicts devil fruit lore.
Fishmen are basically the replacements for aquatic based zoans.

Q for Queen.

And a cannibal is lorded as a hero for eating a foreigner.

It's Japan. One big animu.

t.Fat American weeb that idealises Yakuza

Any of you seen the video of some fat rich American kid living in japan alone? He gets interviewed by some japanese chads and they bully him. That's you.

I hope the elephant guy has a goofy face.
The scorpion SMILE is one of the best looking, currently.

Can some hero shop him on to a Wal-Shart scooter?

I know but what are the dots and lines?

I don't know if the Straw Hats actually does anything criminal besides trespassing and robbery.

Serial Killers are more honorable than nigger thugs. Trust me on that one.

messy garbage art, i prefer his pre timeskip drawings

Probably to hype you up for his real battle of the arc.

He was honourable since he ate her corpse. He didn't just kill for fun (it was a part of it) but he didn't let the meat go to waste.

berry honurraburr

10 chapters left until Zoro's death

Attached: 1528243754684.png (640x1136, 2.16M)

Going against the WG is the worst crime in OP world

Hoping for this too. Makes more sense than an ancient scorpion zoan. Ancient scorpions seem to all be sea-dwellers, which don't work as Zoans.

Attached: elder-centipede.png (684x539, 460K)

There's no point guessing now, since there might be some issues with scanning/cleanup involved. Wait for ViZ.

The point was showing the upgraded raidsuit later

what if Komurasaki isn't dead

The worst crime in the OP world is not giving Rebecca what she wants.

Attached: 5bd573cfbf8f10ba2a15759d26ee0908.jpg (662x960, 79K)

I told you faggots pageone would basically get one shotted by the raid suit

You have a slightly western media view on things in mexico. If the western media wouldn't bat an eye to call the Zapistas a cartel despite being the place in mexico cartels don't even try to go.

I remember reading a news article a year back about some italian that strangled his own mother because he found out she was romantically involved with a mobster from an opposing family. They're just as bad as hoodrats.

"Old Style" Yakuza (basicly post WWII Yakuza) had a kinda positive and "Honorable" image in Japan for a pretty long time. They where even tolerated to a surpisingly large extent both by Japanese and the American occupying the place. This is due to several factors:
1. They where expected and did deter other nationalities/stranger criminal organisation from implanting
2. This is kinda mixed with 1 but basicly they didn't like communist (and many criminal organisation from neighbour country where under communist influence) and fought against communist influence
3. They kept a low profile in general, not going all out like the retarded Cartel. And kept mostly to themselve.
4. They where also supposed to avoid at maximun to involve (and more importantly hurt or kill) "Civilian" and it was looked down upon to attack them as a Yakuza.
5. They had a kinda "Agreement of Honor" with the cops, where when a Yakuza fucked up or did something a bit too far, he would deliver himself to the cops. In exchange the familly would protect him with lawyer and the cops wouldn't charge him too much/dug too deep.

That changed in recent time, because the official office the Yakuza had (I shit you not they had office in full view in the streets) where forbiden and the statu quo fractured. Now a lot of other criminal organisation rushed in and it's a mess like everywhere.

>There being an aquatic zoan in the first place contradicts devil fruit lore
No it doesnt, such rule was mever stablished

She isn't, Kyoshiro clearly pulled that stunt to save her from getting eaten BY orochi

Does Ivankov appear in the new chapter?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthropleura
fits queen pretty well actually

>lets make an aquatic df even though df users can't swim or move in water

>chapter foreshadows Sanji going into the bath house Nami is going to
Can't wait

Attached: Sanji_in_Nami's_Body.png (1133x1430, 1.64M)

fucking speed readers i swear

Nah the real worst people are the aids spreaders. I forget their actual name but its a bunch of gay dudes that go around purposely sleeping with women and men just to spread aids. Like they specifically also sleep with people with aids just so they'll die faster of aids because it gets them off.

No, why would he?

Queen's haircut actually resembles a centipede...

All organised criminals have an element of community to them, it's part of the idea of being organised.

You will regularly find that the place where Organised criminials hang out is the safest part of town, because they don't shit in their own backyard. And small time crims get muscled away, or are smart enough to not do anything there. Because police attention to the area is not what the big boy criminals want,

t. Grew up around organised crime from the kind of area where you could hear a mugging happen but immediately see the tables get turned by someone going "oi, I know your mum, gimme that knife or I'm telling her what you're up to!"

I'll be honestly surprised if we don't see a water based fruit that can swim by the end, either incredibly rare or maybe manufactured by Vegapunk

Why does Luffy hold his fork like a gigantic retard?

>Sara Sara no Mi, Model: Axolotl

Aren't those called Gifters or something like that?

that has to be edited

Probably, I forgot what they were actually called, but that shit is just pure degeneracy.

Are you braindead? Can you not imagine how useful gills would be to a df user?

Will there be a bathhouse scene in Wano?

so, unless oda fucked up proportions royaly again, there's several of those wierd kabuki squids. there goes my hope that the one we saw at the beginning was somewhat important

Attached: yooh.png (724x618, 310K)

>centipede in one piece
sure edgy ghoul fag

The guy luffy’s fighting seems to have a scorpion smile which is interesting since I seen a number of people theorise queen would have a scorpion devil fruit

I would have been more hyped if I saw a cool page of Sanji delivering the final kick on P1's skull tbqh
It's pretty unusual of Oda, even though he off-screen a lot, he always draws the finish of a fight if he drew the beginning.

Like i said, the hybrid form takes away that problem and its their most powerful form anyway. In fact aquatic zoans would have a advantage since they wouldnt die by drowning, and a sea scorpion walks on the sea floor so in theory he would have no problem

Of course, Oda has more of a reason than ever to include one.

It's a vegania joke my man, she just doesn't want the young prince to go around screaming "cunt" out loud in an old dialect

I want the BM pirates to become the Perospero pirates

I hate vegan jokes too. They're in poor taste.

you mean Bobbin pirates

>"Old Style" Yakuza (basicly post WWII Yakuza) had a kinda positive and "Honorable" image in Japan
Because organized criminals are usually thought of highly in corrupt societies because they can do what the local police and government can't.
Any decent country doesn't need them and they get rightfully sidelined.
>That changed in recent time, because the official office the Yakuza had (I shit you not they had office in full view in the streets) where forbiden and the statu quo fractured. Now a lot of other criminal organisation rushed in and it's a mess like everywhere.
You swallowed nip nationalist propaganda hook, line and sinker.
>our criminals are good and honorable not like those filthy gaijin
Except 10-30% of the Yakuza is made of Koreans.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakuza#Ethnic_Koreans

>so, unless oda fucked up proportions royaly again
more likely

kinda. he might lack the strenght, but Katakuri is more of a guardian to the crew and tottoland than an actual captain. Peros seems more fit to be a ruler, as in decision making and politcal brains, than Katakuri.

*Mochi pirates

Reminder this is legal in California. You can legally KNOW you have AIDS but not tell anyone and give it to them and not be held criminally responsible.

- sex
- needles
- putting your blood in their food

All legal.

So, what are those reasons?

? read punk hazard?

this making me want to interact with other people even less

What exactly is the word used in the original? "Manko"? Also, I don't think we ever saw Zoro saying anything like it. I appreciate the joke, but it just doesn't make all that much sense in-universe.

[citation needed]

the first squid we saw was just taller than brook, this one is around as massive as the sunny if you compare it to the queen mama chanter

Attached: squid.png (507x403, 129K)

You said?

Attached: 9d91a467e6d39c1a1935323329819d1f.png (656x392, 333K)

from the panels, it seems more serious than a vagina joke

>What exactly is the word used in the original?
sunacchi

That's becoming a thing in other states too because it's "Insensitive to ask about personal information". It's ridiculous, I want to move to Europe, will you guys take a felon?

Oh don't get me wrong. They where a bunch of massive asholle and murderer. They just had good press and public image with the population.
This isn't the case anymore because with the change in organized crime, people realised they where just as much shitter as the other when you poked them a bit too hard.

Still the idea of "Chivalrous/Honourable Yak" is very popular in Nips pop culture (the Yakuza game are basicly based on this wawe). Oda like pop culture and made character based on those trope, that's all there is to it.

There seems to be an exception for freshwater creatures. Technically, hippos are aquatic animals too.

YEAR OF ZORO
Soon we'll get a backstory of how his parents fled Wano, barely made it to East-Blue and died shortly after.

Oda didn't research them enough and thought Axolotls were land based lizards. Smiley certainly does act like one when he's around.

Oh, and you're allowed to donate AIDS blood too. The blood banks usually checks your blood, but sometimes they don't have enough resources to do all of them or sometimes the blood gives false-negatives.

Hope you don't get a transfusion from a faggot with AIDS in one of those decriminalized states!

Which makes no sense, because of their prominent gills.

Law is in Jump force!!

Attached: Husbando.jpg (2048x2048, 1.1M)

compare sunny on the waterfall in 910 and chanter in 930
oda forgot how big chanter is supposed to be

I mean her hips

inb4 the laughing people in Ebisu town turn out to be victims of some sort of curse from drinking the water and the next time we see Zoro he'll be laughing like crazy and once the crew defeats the commander responsible for it/ finds the antidote he'll be normal again

only gays and heroine addicts get aids, what are you afraid of?

he doesn't forget how big things are, they often change to be more ominous or imposing
character sizes change a lot

To be fair he was a mass of poison so its not like he needs to breath, but yeah aquatic zoans are definatly possible
>There seems to be an exception for freshwater creature
Moving the goal post huh
>hippos are aquatic animals too
But unlike Hippos Axoatl are strictly aquatic
Why the fuck would you assume that? Is not like Axoatl are well know creatures like jaguars or giraffes, he definatly had to do some basic research about them

Has Carrot officially joined the straw hats yet?

No and she never will

It was already explained why do they laugh so much

who?

Oda already admitted being ashamed of creating Carrot and the rest of the Furry tribe

>infamous for getting lost
>originally from wano, got lost so hard he ended up in east blue
>mfw if we bullshit this further he might even be a time traveler who got lost so hard he got accidently sent forward in time at some point by momos mom

Attached: 1444676674425.png (608x1119, 713K)

HIV blood contamination is exceedingly rare nowadays because of the multiple hoops and checks gay people have to jump through before donation, even before it's sterilised in labs. Rejecting donated blood because it 'might' be contaminated is like rejecting vaccination because you might have an averse reaction; the benefits far outweigh the risks.

>Queen's hair is braided and looks like a scorpion tail

Attached: 698756984.jpg (341x342, 26K)

>Carrot
???
You mean O-Lin?

technically yes, officialy at the end of the wano

Kaido and O-Lin will fight and kill each other

That... actually makes sense, what the fuck

Attached: ohmahgadgoku.jpg (672x421, 30K)

You can get it just as easily from women. I recall a case where I live about a domestic maid who had sex with her employer's skns and gave them HIV. Poor kids had their lives ruined from the start.

Where did Carrot disappear to? Wasn't she with Chopper?

Is that O-Nickelback?

Mom's gotta eat

We'll see her in the prison chewing on Luffy somehow.

>Queens moustache is split and looks like Saber tooth tiger fangs

Attached: brook.jpg (320x180, 25K)

Carrot will be killed by Boa after she sees how attached she is to Luffy
screencap this and save it for the future

Nice theory, but it's explicitly stated the Soul Fruit can't transplant souls into living bodies other than their own, in order to differentiate it from the Shadow Fruit which grants free exchange of shadows but no power over inorganic objects.

She hated men and pirates specially before Luffy, besides being raised by a single mother. It is traces of her old habits.

Then he would have fangs, not whiskers. He definitely looks far more likely to have an insectoid Zoan.

yeah but what if you eat the actual person with the fruit

Or Boa will become best friends and they'll fuck each other along with Vivi, Shirahoshi, and Rebecca.

They have any powers? I thought they were a politician-money thing and left the war to the Marines.

>5 way orgy with all of them
fund it

>there are people in this very thread who doesn't reads the jaiminisbox translation

Attached: 1541774759280.png (201x172, 39K)

I would assume eating a DF user wouldn't be much different from eating the fruit itself. But I could be wrong, which would really be a shame since I think it's a splendidly clever hypothesis.

Boa is associated with snakes. Snakes do NOT play nice with small furry animals.

it's something that could be used as a loophole
eating another person (with or without a DF power) sounds like it should be a rare case, even in the One Piece universe

Attached: 1550801115439.jpg (244x208, 20K)

Where my fellow Jinbei bros at?
Have a good weekend, bros.

Jinbe is dead