This guy is a literal dead beat father. Why didn't Gon hate his guts again?

This guy is a literal dead beat father. Why didn't Gon hate his guts again?

Attached: ging.jpg (311x311, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1XnqUDIxZhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Gon is retarded

because gon is retarded and a faggot like everyone else in this series.

Because Gon is an cuck.

Gon rationalized it by thinking “if he gave me up it must have been for something REALLY awesome and important”.

Because he didn't want gon to have a sheltered life

You should instead be worried about gon's adult transformation and alluka ruining the nen system and making it a complete joke.

O

Get a load of this BnHA faggot.

Attached: fag clown.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Gon's morals and values are childish and overly simplified; while Killua recognized the fact that abusive realtives are nothing to value, Gon, as many little children do, appreciates his father unconditionally and see no wrongs in him. They got along because Ging is in fcat kinda infintile as Gon himself as well...

Will the boat ever reach it's destination?

Doubt it. Togashi doesn't give a crap anymore, I wouldn't be surprised if the ship suddenly capsized and everyone drowned. HxH tards would call it ultimate subversion of manga, anime and general storytelling.

cope

Never. Togashi dies tomorrow and series will be cancelled.

based and titanic pilled

What the fuck are you on about, you can't compare the Zoldycks to what Ging did, there's no abuse whatsoever, he just left, that's not abuse you dipshit. Every fucking time someone tries to shit on Gon it's saying some retardation kf this sort, you are all first class brainlets

He didnt, he lost him in court. Reread the manga.

>BnHA
this is even worse

but seriously, i'm not badmouthing the series or anything, bu tell me one character who doesn't have a certain level or faggotry

Goreinu, Wing, Double-Lion's Fist guy from tournament arc, bomber from GI, Netero, Phinks, should I keep going?

what's sad is that I could actually see this shitpost turn out to be what really happens

I'm saving this post for when it actually happens.

Machi and the glasses girl.

So why is Chrollo suddenly going insane over Hisoka?
Didn't he say that spider should continue and every lost member should be replaced?
Yet he seemed really sad about losing these two.

> he just left, that's not abuse you dipshit.

Literally hires the concinced killer to be an obsticle in case his son wants to find him.
Of course, not abuseve at all.

Attached: 1511243178569.gif (450x243, 1.42M)

Nobody forced Gon to go there Einstein, he faced death many more times during his journey and always on its own accord, if you wanna train and be hunter you got to go through that shit everyday and Gon decided to do it on its own. That's the whole fucking point of the show, if you missed it I suggest you to try something easier to read from now on. Learn how to use your brain before shitting on someone for being simple and childish. A child would have put in more thought than you and realized that what you are saying is retarded

>there's no abuse whatsoever, he just left

Neglect is abuse you blithering retard

He didn't leave him alone in a forest growing among wolves you dipshit, he made sure someone else was taking care of him, Gon was never neglected

> Nobody forced Gon to go there

Yes. But Ging left this guy SPECIFICALLY in case Gon will go there. Not like Gon followed his father's track and it ended up being dangerous, his father prepared this just in case his son will want to meet him. It's as fucked up, as the Zoldycks protection, though indeed less intrusive (which is probably why Gon was able to overlook whta a complete shit hsi afther is).

And if you don't realise that being simple and childish is Gon's core character trait, I wonder if you are even afmiliar with that manga.

Well, they should, but that doesn't mean he should accept having his mates killed.

I kuku at this thread

Still not worth going on a suicide trip to hell.

Hisoka vs Meruem

The last time a spider got killed, Luci crashed the whole Mafia

He prepared that because that is what you need to advance in the field Gon has chosen, he didn't do it because Ging himself wanted him to go through that path. The same way Netero is not being an abusive jerk for setting up an exam in which the examinees risk their lives, it's part of the experience that Gon and the examinees chose for themselves in the first place. It's the same reason why Killua said to Knuckle that if he lost without using his full power he would have never forgiven him. Is Killua being abusive too then, since he's telling Knuckle to go all out thus putting Gon's life at risk? No, you need to put yourself in those life and death situations at all times if you want to become a top hunter, so Ging set that up for Gon in case he decide to go there, because that's what Gon needs and wants. The Zoldycks on the other MADE Killua do all those things because THEY wanted him to be an assassin, he never agreed to shit. It's words apart, not the same thing but slightly better, the core principle is the complete opposite.

Attached: 1496447230005.jpg (1280x915, 73K)

Hisoka said he's going after them so there's no point in sitting on their asses waiting for him to pick them up. Hunt him down now and get it over with is the best solution. Plus it's hardly a suicide mission from their perspective since all of them are all going after him alone, even tho plot dictates that they'll get slaughtered now or then nonetheless

The Mafia can't possibly compare to the Nen Beasts and Dark continent horrors.

You want a non-meme answer? It's because Gon is a straight up sociopath. Think about it. He hangs out with killers all the time, watches people die left and right without a care in the world, but when someone he cares for gets hurt, then he starts the moralfag act. He just isn't right in the head.

Becsuse he knows Hisoka is planning to kill the entire troupe. There is a difference between "Guys, don't worry about me, worry about our mission/survival" and "Guys, this dude wants to kill us all and got two of us already"

Because Togashi doesn't have a soul like all Japanese people.

Literally Kurapika, but it seems they forgot about him.

>the ship suddenly capsized and everyone drowned
would make this arc 100 times better.

Gon isn't normal.

Gon realizes that Ging did nothing wrong and was unfit to raise an animal being as autistic as he is

because the manga was written by a moron

>Mito-san steal the custody in a trial
>Mito-san explain that to Gon in episode 1
>"Ging didn't abandoned you"
Why is Yea Forums this retarded, again?

Gon doesn't think of him as a father you stupid shit.

Go back to Naruto

>HxH is deconstruction of manga endings.

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 61K)

>He just isn't right in the head.
You are correct.
>It's because Gon is a straight up sociopath.
You are very incorrect.

Gon is an animal.
How the fuck should I know?

2011 new tards that didn't read the manga nor watched the superior adaptation don't know that, it was omitted. Still Ging basically abandoned him in the sense that he would never visit and stuff.

Hisoka will die of old age.

But he literally is a sociopath.

You are a sociopath probably but not Gon. I’ll give you that Gon is not straight or well in his head but him being a sociopath, no just no.

HxH appearance when

Attached: 83932A33-6C1A-44B5-9AD9-D21E0CAC37F6.jpg (220x323, 17K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1XnqUDIxZhw
Yeah yeah, youtube analyst and etc. Call me a faggot if you will, but this video sheds some light on Gon's twisted worldviews and why I think that he is some sort of a disorder. Maybe sociopath is not the right word to use here, but Gon definitely aint normal. I think Leorio is the most normal character in HxH. He doesnt have enough power to be cocky or power crazy, and he ain't a mass murderer like Killua, revenge seeker like Kurapika or whatever Gon is.

If avearge Yea Forums poster had a kid they woud be literally like ging.

Normal MC ranking:
1. Leorio Paladinknight
2. Kurapika Kurta
3. Killua Zoldyck
4. Gon Freecs

Luffy's dad
>left Luffy alone so he could change the structure of the world, stopping the opression of the weak

Gon's dad
>left Gon so he could make a game and be a hermit somewhere

Souma's dad
>left Souma so he could mentor a random boy who would call him father and later show up to steal Souma's future gf and kick his ass

Japan is really retarded.

God I want to fuck her in the ass.

Attached: machi.gif (245x145, 209K)

Machi is a roastie

He's literrally Budha in nip nong country.

Yeah like everyone else said Gon can be fucking retarded in his unique ways I guess he's just a child. But on the other hand I hated my abusive parents when I was younger than him. Anyway, this cunt is sure repulsive.

Gon is gonna marry Palm.
His future wife is Palm Freecs.

Pitou is the best girl and is my wife

Attached: 40811023_p0.jpg (800x600, 343K)

God that would be perfect

Attached: 41471885_p0.jpg (2000x2829, 2.14M)

>mfw I can unironically see this happening.

Attached: 123456787654.jpg (900x900, 58K)

>girl

Like I said before, Gon is not well or normal in his head but calling him a sociopath is far from correct. He aint normal and he has some sort of a disorder but sociopathy isn’t one of them.

Well then what is he?

Machi belongs to Hisoka

Attached: 1550778404872.jpg (540x763, 294K)

Well he ain’t a sociopath, maybe he is autistic and simple?

But I thought he likes little boys.

a faggot cunt motherfucker who doesn't give a shit about his dead mother but wants to suck a cock of a dad who evaded him for 12 years

Attached: 14694430820150.jpg (499x604, 32K)

pic related makes gons dad look like father of the century. the only thing worse than him is how the author has everyone sweep everything under the rug and pretend it never happened

Attached: Mushoku-Tensei-paul.png (1230x1190, 521K)

>pic related makes gon's dad look like father of the century. the only thing worse than him is how TOGASHI pretends Pakunoda didn't die and Nobunaga didn't promise to kill Kurapika

Attached: 0231-014.jpg (1055x893, 362K)

Anons, pls. Comparing shit to something even shittier doesn't make the former any better.

Kurapika & Sheev

Stop. He's married.

Attached: 0e6ae7a3429e9a57e13dd05f9755175f.jpg (429x640, 48K)

deadbeat dads are based. Every man wants to grow up to make as many babies as possible without sticking around to deal with the bullshit

t. nigger

Gon aint a cuck. Gon is the fucking best.

Attached: 43820749_p0.jpg (800x870, 591K)

George RR Martin & Yoshihiro Togashi

Mito only won because Ging is a deadbeat you moron

One is a highly overrated hack while the other is a true genius ahead of his time.

Are there really still retards who think Gon is a sociopath

Chrollo is a hypocrite and actually cares about the founding members. Thats why.

Yes, there are still retards who thinks that Gon is a sociopath.

Attached: 71343118_p0.jpg (955x1018, 238K)

A child. Seriously. Have you ever met a child? Did you care about all the death and destruction in the world as a 12 year old?
No, you didnt. You cared about what YOU wanted, and maybe cared a little about friends. Thats Gon. He's written as a child, and children have these traits where they can be clever, but not smart, and seem caring, but are usually extremely selfish and stubborn when it comes to getting what they want. This type of shit is where the "deconstruction" arguments come from, because not only is the MC a child, but he actually acts like one, versus children who are perfectly rational and reasonable and even smarter than adults, that act like no child ever would.

The faggotry only exists inside your prejudiced mind. The only remotely sexually explicit character in the series is Hisoka.

Why does Kurapika shoves Leorio head away with a smile and reaching his hand out?

Attached: 98FF276E-4294-4552-AB49-66C3C0BE405D.jpg (480x480, 61K)

Some retards just can't stand the idea of a protagonist who isn't perfect mentally, physically, and emotionally

he wants to touch you

Intelligence is not something one gains with age, sorry.

Attached: 43200717_p2.png (800x1080, 418K)

>Did you care about all the death and destruction in the world as a 12 year old?
>No, you didnt. You cared about what YOU wanted, and maybe cared a little about friends.
I still don't though. That's normal.

Admit It, HxHfags are the worst when it comes to shounen fanbases.

Are you saying you are just intelligent now as when you were 12?

Aah but that’s very cute and nice. Just like you user.

The difference is that i had more time to learn about the humans around me, but the inherent capacity for logical thought remains the same except that you become slower and less flexible after teenage, when the neurons start to die.

Attached: 1465086331240.jpg (784x1145, 269K)

Different skin colors, i see :)

Pitou is love

Attached: 43142580_p0.jpg (1263x893, 612K)

Kurapika Kurta

Attached: FA9503BC-1812-4481-85FF-498CCE206FA2.png (1334x750, 2.21M)

Kurapika Paladinknight

Based again

Attached: 2C5A5A6E-9081-4480-8F3A-12F00C374AFD.png (500x350, 194K)

Attached: 1540423998074.gif (500x368, 2.98M)

Attached: 42207484_p0.jpg (700x700, 319K)

So did Leorio x Kurapika 1999 happen?

Attached: CB4263FD-ED98-4A09-9501-3CE55B0E7F14.png (640x480, 283K)

Gon realizes that he would have done the same thing were he in the same situation.

Are they on their honeymoon?

Yes

Attached: FCDAE355-3EEC-4923-973B-F594708778E2.png (1334x750, 3.75M)

>Mito-san steal the custody in a trial
courts don't typically turn custody of a child over from a parent to their cousin, unless there's something seriously wrong with the parent

Kurapika should've been a girl imao

Pitou is perfection

Attached: 55435564_p0.jpg (1400x1400, 857K)

that would be amazing

yes

Ging usig all his money and infuence to turn into a ghost probably played a role, ironically. Mito has a home, a job, longstanding ties to the community and stuff. Ging doesn't even have a job or a home he'll let people know about (and no, being a Hunter isn't a job, it's a qualification). It kinda makes sense for the judge to let Gon be raised with Mito.

Attached: 41458404_p1.jpg (3508x2480, 3.17M)

O MY DOUBLE DIGITS

No gf to watch HxH with

This feel is keeping me up st night

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

This, anytime a protagonist isn't written as a perfect well rounded being people go autismo and start with the >MC is actually the villain and a terrible human being.

I'm gonna assume this is bait, I've seen this shitty pseudo-neuroscience to much

Attached: 40854777_p0.jpg (595x918, 372K)

user, you are born with a specific brain the limitations of which you can't change, the only think you can do with your life is to broaden your memory with knowledge. But if you want to overestimate your potential go ahead, by all means.

Attached: 43864128_p0.jpg (1000x746, 949K)

Do you need a hug? Who hurt you this much? Was it Gon's dad?

BUILT for breeding

It's because Gon is just so pure hearted. It would have been a great closing art for him to finally meet his dad and realize how shity he really is, how life isn't as great as it seems.

He could have found closer in realizing who was there for him the whole time..

[Spoiler] Killua starts to walk away holding back tears knowing his journey has finally ended with Gon with finding his Dad, the thing he wished never would happen...Gon runs back to find Killua after learning about how horrible his father truly is...asks Killua if he would be willing to stay..Killua begins to so crying [/spoiler]

Attached: b2058e9cc0e3a3c41ef16a2d17e233bc.jpg (512x512, 45K)

why do pepole always blame ging whenever it says in the manga that he didn't want to give gon up but mito practically forced him to?

i was wrong sorry

It's because Gon is just so pure hearted. It would have been a great closing art for him to finally meet his dad and realize how shity he really is, how life isn't as great as it seems.

He could have found closer in realizing who was there for him the whole time..

Killua starts to walk away holding back tears knowing his journey has finally ended with Gon with finding his Dad, the thing he wished never would happen...Gon runs back to find Killua after learning about how horrible his father truly is...asks Killua if he would be willing to stay..Killua begins to so crying

Attached: b2058e9cc0e3a3c41ef16a2d17e233bc.jpg (512x512, 45K)

If Leorio and Kurapika had a baby, which eye and hair color would the baby have?

Attached: 5FE1004B-170D-4E67-BA92-B78DA4E06255.png (1334x750, 2.03M)

Attached: 83A57C5C-DF90-4741-9EF9-3B93C7470C09.jpg (425x325, 64K)

Because he's a cool guy.

Reminder that Gon is Togashi's ultimate brainlet filter and ITT you'll find all the proof you need. I'd say 95% of the fanbase didn't understand shit about him and OP is your average brainded faggot. If you think that Gon is dumb and an hypocrite then you're a retard and you should end yourself.

>Did you care about all the death and destruction in the world as a 12 year old?
yes I was the victim of a broader sequence of events and conflict of ideological opposites in which my own welfare was considered secondary or tertiary to politics of power and manipulation
>No, you didnt. You cared about what YOU wanted, and maybe cared a little about friends
my greatest fear was becoming the center of yet another betrayal, another tragedy, another misunderstanding that enveloped the people that I cared most about

you're just making apologies for the fact that you made those mistakes and were powerless to change the situation and make any sort of differenece even if you had been aware

HxH is a shonen in name only, it has transcended the genre a long time ago

according to a wise youtuber, because of buddhism

Cause he stopped hunting them like dogs for some reason.

Luffy's Dad is quite literally public enemy no.1, which yeah, is a decent reason to stay the fuck away from the kid

Usopp father in the other hand is asshole deadbeat father who left his wife to death without contact despite knowing the existence of things like dendenmushi

And we haven't gone to Sanji father...

What would you like to eat?

Attached: 1535586332694.jpg (890x629, 207K)

its a deconstruction of shonen genre.
Taking shonen tropes and turn present it in the most togashi way possible.
From how freaky Gon aka the child shonen protagonist in the eye of normal people.
To how freaky shonen mutants enemy going to be irl

Franklin and paku look the most based desu

He's a ambitious kid who heard about his father legend from his father friend and decided to find him

but being a deadbeat, Gon quite literally said this after finding him.
yes, not berated for being a deadbeat but Gon didn't even consider Gin as his father.
Hell, he didn't want to know about his biological mother, since he consider Mito as one.

Attached: gon about gin.jpg (782x757, 216K)

third world trash

>Gon about Mito

Attached: gon about mito.jpg (1079x879, 233K)

feitan's buns

Attached: 1549435732392.jpg (1024x1365, 99K)

Because boys need a father no matter what, even if their father abandons them they still want to see them at least once in their life and show them, "Look dad, this is my best friend. This is my girlfriend, this is my job. I lived without you and I did okay."
This is why women cannot understand HxH and use it to yaoipost

Attached: 41318205_p0.png (944x944, 611K)