Date A Live III

Episode 7 - The Power Bestowed - will be airing in a few hours. Preview pictures have been posted. This is the most important event in the series that's been animated so far. Hope JC Staff doesn't butcher it.

Attached: 03.jpg (600x338, 105K)

Attached: 01.jpg (600x338, 140K)

Attached: 02.jpg (600x338, 143K)

Attached: 06.jpg (600x338, 90K)

Attached: 04.jpg (600x338, 78K)

Haven't been watching this third season, how it is compared to the previous seasons?

Animation wise not as good

In terms of plot, slightly better than previous seasons. animation-wise it's a mixed bag. They chose JC Staff, a studio that doesn't care much for DAL.

Even worse than season 2?

No, season 2 was the worst so far. He meant actual animation (movement) is limited. The characters looks fine most of the time.

A shame that JC Staff doesn't care much for DAL, but it's got to look better than what ever the previous studio did.

It does look better but don't expect S1 animation quality. Also, in 1 and 30 hours we're getting a huge event finally animated so I hope they don't butcher it.

Wonder if there will be any budget for the fight this time.

Season 2 was worse in terms of artstyle but season 3 is worse animation-wise. Season 2 never had blatant slideshows during battles.

It seems like this season is bombing really hard. Not even season 2 was this much of a failure. Good job JC Staff.

We'll find out soon enough user.

I doubt it will be amazing, maybe decent at best.

We know, no need to post the same shit again.

We never had any real points before, season 2 also was below top 1000 but it at least accumulated more than 2000pts at this point. Season 3 only has around 500-600pts, it's doing much worse than I expected.

Looking at the bright side, with the anime being a mess and the novel ending in such a weak note I would say the series will finally rest in peace once it ends with no possible continuation.

This season was only greenlit to sell merchandise, we already knew it would go to shit after episode 5 aired.

>Looking at the bright side
DALfags are such ironic morons. You really like to put your own series down for no reason. I've never seen such a shitty fanbase before for any other series, not even with series that accomplished much less than this one.

Episode 1 was already terrible, this series is a mess because is just inconsistent in every way. Sometimes you get a good looking and well paced episode, then next one is a rushed mess, then next one it goes low budget to the point you can tell is not finished then next episode it looks good/decent again. At this point it looks like they are simply experimenting with the series.

Volume 20 cover.

Attached: 521268.jpg (677x960, 115K)

ginko a shit

At least it was in the 1000s even after episode 1 aired and it was doign fine. It's just that nips don't care just like they don't care for any other sequel this year. They're into momentary popular shows that will be forggottwn as well in the future.

Care to explain why? It's obvious the author wants to write something else and he no longer has any ideas since the original length of the series was supposed to be much shorter. When you have problems like these is better to end the series as soon as possible or you get the same problems you find in long running series that were never meant to be that long in the first place. You see this a lot in shonen series to give an example.

It's better if the series ends now, instead of becoming nothing but a cashcow like series such as the fate franchise has become. Just because I don't want to see the series I like going on forever with no clear destination, doesn't mean I'm putting it down.

No, you are. I'm not saying you'd rather want to see this series die than seing alive for 2-3 more years but your attitude towards it is disgusting. It's like you never gave a shit about it in the first place and you only followed it for no reason, not becuase you love it or becuase you were interested in seeing the development but becuase you were mindlesly hoping it could end one day. A normal fan would be sad that it's ending but they would come to terms with that fact as it approaches the climax, instead here you are glad it's ending as of now instead of saying it was a good run or that you had fun with it while it lasted, you said it's great that it's ending.

It's JC after all.

Looks like nips had the opposite reaction to Yea Forums for this one.

>It's like you never gave a shit about it in the first place
How so? Please tell me at what moment I said the series was shit, wortless or anything like that, if anything the fact we have been discussing this series for years with barely any shitposting since the first season aired speaks volumes of how much we appreaciate this series. Only a fanboy would blindly praise a series like that, the ending is shaping up to be bland since it is focused on Tohka, one of the weakest characters in the series, but what is the problem with pointing that out? If you truly liked a series you should remember it for it strengths and flaws and not just saying "well that wasn't a very good ending but at least it was a good run", if anything you sound like you never cared for the series when you dismiss its problems and just stick with the good parts.

Tohka is often first in popularity polls along with Kurumi. That is not a surprise.

You completely missed my point, I'm not dismissing the flaws nor overlooking that Tohka is the weakest character of the series but we're talking about you. When I read your comments I get the impression you're void of feelings for this series, like you never gave a damn about it. No matter how strict as a fan you are, you must be slightly leaning towards wanting to see more of that series in any shape or form but you don't. It's not about the author not having more ideas or the series ending with Tohka but you as a fan don't feel like you care for it one bit if you're actually glad it's ending becuase "hurr Tohka is bland". The same goes to you when you say I'm dismissing the flaws, it feels like you're actually dismissing the good parts and you only focus on the negative side of the series.

1 min

get in here niggas

Link?

Attached: D0AonBMVYAA6Ify.jpg:large.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Attached: D0AoufbUcAEuC50.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

Attached: D0Ao7aDUUAAWZav.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

I KILLED ALL YOUR THOTS

Attached: D0ApHRZUYAAlxT1.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 118K)

But how am I dismissing the good parts when we have been talking about the series for years? This mentality of "if you don't want to see more of this series means you have no feelings for it" it's really dumb. Not every series needs to have more seasons, volumes, etc just for the sake of it. If aything, that is how you get unnecessary sequels that completely destroy the legacy of the original but when the original show has glaring flaws I'd rather see the ending end in an okay way before it keeps dragging on with the possibility of the quality dropping even more.

Natsumi, this is no time to be joking!

Attached: D0ApkjmV4AI4FCi.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

Attached: D0AprwHUYAATX7b.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

Attached: D0ApyJsUwAASIsz.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

Is it me or are Yoshino and Shidou younger than usual?

Attached: D0AqITMVsAAgRox.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

Attached: D0AqHwIU8AEBR6J.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

Attached: D0AqRf3VYAUHP5A.jpg:large.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Attached: D0AqoesVYAARKQc.jpg:large.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

>that obviously shopped blood effect

Attached: D0Aq-EsUwAA6kTg.jpg:large.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Not a lot of budget so far.

Attached: D0ArEirU0AA6rZX.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 122K)

Attached: D0ArE9CU0AA0fcB.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

So Tohka and her Inverse actually combined, eh?

Hasn't that been obvious since episode 1?

Attached: D0ArRiaUcAEeGNX.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

Attached: D0AricjUUAAEDG7.jpg:large.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Well shit here it comes.

Attached: D0ArpinU0AA5d72.jpg:large.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Attached: D0ArykFUcAAiSsW.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

Attached: D0Ar9aaU0AARrz3.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 98K)

best girl is here

Attached: D0AsNt6VYAADnyZ.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

>the illustration looked better

Well, that wasn't very good. Even their first fight in season 1 had more animation.

Attached: D0AswNfUwAEM4Vu.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

Attached: D0Asw7ZV4AEIRk9.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

Attached: D0AtbRpUwAM8UFI.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 101K)

Suddenly a drop in quality in these last 5 minutes.

here is how baby is made

Attached: D0AtZUYU8AAm35k.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

Attached: D0Ate46VYAA4S9n.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

Attached: D0Atf17VYAEJIAh.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

Most likely put more effort into the Origami Angel fight. Understandly that'd be the case since this week's episode is the on that's supposed to look bad.

clock is here to save DAL

Attached: D0At9yFVsAAgKOq.jpg:large.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

That scenes wasn't even good looking, the illustration looked a lot better and more godlike like her angel was supposed to represent.

Attached: D0AuEUjVYAAlZwO.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

Too bad It still looked terrible.

Attached: D0AuDUCUcAACyzz.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

user, after 6 weeks of inconsistencies, this was more or less what you'd expect.

Attached: D0AuMePUUAAvCDN.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

More like they used a CGI effect of light. It didn't make justice to the illustration.

ara ara

Attached: D0AuNcTUUAE47xI.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

Attached: D0AuC_JVYAEaXPK.jpg:large.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Friendly reminder to never skip leg day.

Attached: absolute unit.webm (960x540, 531K)

She's going nuts. I like that.

Well, I wasn't expecting anything good but if even an important scene like Tohka vs Origami looked average at best then we can safely say the rest of the season is not going to be that much better.

Attached: CourageousSmoothIrrawaddydolphin-size_restricted.gif (496x368, 1.78M)

It's not like the rest of the episode looked that much better, the credits confirm they lacked time to finish the episode and had to outsource it again. This adaptation is a mess.

HOSHIMIYA MUKURO
Risk Factor:AAA/S (When using halberd mode)
Spacequake:AAA
Astral Dress:A/AAA
Eloah (神威霊装・六番 (エロハ), Shin'i Reisou: Rokuban, lit., "Spirit Dress of God's Authority, Number 6")
Angel:S
Michael (封解主 (ミカエル), Fūkaishū, lit., "Seal-Removing Lord")
STRENGTH:142/205
CONSISTENCY:121/192
SPIRITUAL POWER:205/225
AGILITY:138/221
INTELLIGENCE:67
Favorite: Sweet Potato Paste
Dislikes: Lies
Height:148cm
B/W/H:91/60/88

>67 INT
Mukuro confirmed retard

Attached: IMG_20190222_100502.jpg (720x965, 162K)

I missed, how was Phantom's scene? Did they show the noise?

No, but we at least heard a fake voice talking to Origami.

I think Tachibana put random numbers in her stats. Not only Mukuro showed she could reach light speed but she was also stronger than dark Tohka.

She sure doesn't behave like a retard.

Yeah, she also shown to be smart enoguh to outsmart both Ellen and Artemisa. These stats are just random but it's not like they matter at this point, I expected something like this.

Meant for

Another butchered episode. Why are all the butchered episodes the ones that are the most important? It's like they're doing this on purpose.

After last and todays episode I can tell they are not aiming to make a good adaptation, it's going to be below average or okay which is sad because Origami's arc was one of the best.

Yeah, Origami arc is doomed. The animation is below average and the art, while not bad, is not particularly good either with characters looking off-model in some scenes.

I can't believe we are in a point where even IMS did a better job than JC is doing. Yeah, the art was terrible but you could tell they at least try to animate stuff and actually put effort to make the twins arc look good. Season 3 already has a butchered and rushed arc and now Origami's arc is looking okay at best.

I'm starting to think IMS would have done a better job.

I guess I can drop the anime now. If they are not putting effort into Origami's arc then is not worth watching. I don't want to see how the butcher one of the best arcs.

IMS though they didn't have money, they had some talented animators if they could do actual animation.

what the fuck is this shit

Trying to pass the lack of budet as "comedy"

I'm tired of this. Fuck JC Staff.

Copy/paste, the fact Shidou is poorly drawn makes it more jarring.

Well, I wonder how they'll butcher OPM 2. There was a time I liked JC, there was a time when they were actually decent. Now all I can do is sit here and wonder why everything I like has to be destroyed like this.

I think OPM is safe considering how popular it is compared to DAL. For JC and Japan, DAL is nothing more than a midly popular series whereas OPM has a huge following not only in the east but also the west. There would be a huge backslash if OPM looked mediocre.

Well, I hope it's not true becuase if it's butchered then serves them right, the huge backlash that'll be coming to them.

This reminded me of how badly they butchered all the Accelarator fights in Index 3.

I seriously doubt JC is that stupid, if there is a reason DAL looks this bad and even index doesn't look that well must be because of OPM got all the best animators.

Just look at what's happening to Index tho, obviously it's not as bad as what's happening here, but Index IS pretty big, I really don't know if OPM can get away from the new JC Staff curse.

I didn't expect the series to die in a blaze of glory but holy shit with the anime being mediocre and the LN turning uninteresting it seems like is dying as a fart in the wind.

Index is big but is not likeit is a series known for its art or animatio. It's also been several years since the second season aired whereas OPM is more recent. Unlike Index or DAL, good animation and art are vital parts of OPM.

Stats are irrelevant. He waited for too long and those numbers don't even reflect Mukuro's power. He just used random numbers.

I haven’t been watching this season much, still no shirtless Shido?

They already covered all the major action scenes. Don't expect to see anyone getting their clothes damaged during the rest of the season.

I know JC doesn't care about DAL but they at least should try to make the characters look decent. Shidou kept transitioning between child and teenage looking and Yoshino also looked like she had down syndrome the entire episode.

Attached: quality_anime.png (1859x934, 1.75M)

Why is Yoshino's head so huge?

To be fair, Tsunako has the same problem in the novel with Shidou. He is supposed to be 17 or 18 but he looked like a child during certan illustrations of Mio's arc but then looked like a teenage during his fight with Westcott.

That’s not the only way for people to get shirtless...

Previous season already had beach, hotspring and bath scenes. I don't remember any of that in this arc.

Understood.

So now seriously. Why didn't Kadokawa let Engi do this season and they could have waited at least until spring. What do they have to lose?

Maybe in the last episode there will be a beach episode or something like that, considering the pacing of the anime the last episode should be filler.

Engi is working in something else at the moment, apparently. They still outsourced todays episode to Engi and some other studio probably becasuse they lacked time.

It just means the schedule is so fucked that it's beyond repair. Ok then, how about any other studio, Nut was fucking free and they're good.

There is not point in arguing which studio could do a better job than JC. There is not passion put into the season, Season 2 was filled with QUALITY but you could they tried with the first half of the season and they ran out of budget in the second one but they still tried to animate scenes.

Would it be better or worse had they stretched out the fight scenes to fill up the entire episode and have them recovered in the next like most other show?

He is lifting like 300lbs here, right?

Worse, you saw the "fight" right? Their first fight in season 1 looked a lot better. You could tell the fight in this episode lacked budget with movements of the characters feeling rather stiff. It doesn't help the episode as whole has a lot of weird inconsistent art.

Tohka probably weights the double.

The way they fucked up Accelerator doesn't give me much hope for what they'll do with the DAL series' main selling point

Attached: 63456258_p0.jpg (2480x3507, 2.32M)

Origami a shit

Attached: Date A Live S3 - 07.webm (960x540, 2.3M)

?

wrong thread

Oh, okay.

They hyped up Tohka vs Origami for so long and it looked terrible, what a joke.

That blood didn't look very good.

My sides.
So this is what it feels like to be a fallen angel
May as well chicken out and just censor the blood altogether

all aboard the /po/ train!!!!

>tohka gone full retard
as expected!

mukurofags btfo

It's a similar design used in the movie or like the asspull in volume 18. I can't take this upcoming volume seriously when he had to use an asspulls as foreshadowing for a this volume.

Vol 19 had too much undeserved Nia bullying

Attached: DAL_v13_c00.jpg (1135x1600, 137K)

What's with the double stats?

I want this origami back

Attached: 1548460580225.webm (960x540, 2.37M)

Speaking about falling, that animation of Origami's falling also looks weird.

Can I please know why they want to kill DAL? Why do they hate it so much?

best origami so far

New CG

Attached: cg5.jpg (960x540, 185K)

Attached: cg4.jpg (960x540, 201K)

Attached: cg3.jpg (960x540, 174K)

They simply don't care about it. Harem series are not popular anymore and in DAL's case, while it had the potential to grow big Kadokawa never bothered to do it. It doesn't help Tachibana wants to write something new.

Attached: cg2.jpg (960x540, 283K)

I love Kaguya!

Attached: 1546739075988.png (1024x1024, 303K)

Attached: cg1.jpg (960x540, 214K)

I wouldn't mind reading a new Tachibana series but I know it's gonna be yurishit

When does this lovely individual use the power of Da'at to become a Spirit Goddess and join our new found merged Tohka here? And her own book and figure when?

Attached: 33686731_10215603798063698_2293203229699211264_o.jpg (1000x1534, 234K)

Seems a bit early to see this many CGs. Are they trying to release the game immediately after the anime ends?

Go back to AS or Facebook.

Gotta strike the iron while it's hot

They can't wait that long after the anime ends considering the series will be forgotten in no time.

>Facebook
You high user?

Well, what other way they can sell the game? The series will lose its relevance once the novel is over

Sounds like you don't know what normalfags discuss in these days.

Miku is worst girl.

Her attempts at trying not to be worst girl are just sad

>normalfags
Sorry I don't hang around those boring people.

They didn't even could adapt the last scene well. Origami was supposed to be carrying a clone in one of her hands showing how she tracked Kurumi and how easy it was for Origami to kill her and her clones.

So if I want to read this it's best to just start from the beginning, right?

Jesus fucking christ, I'm glad I started reading the LNs, almost done vol 16, at least we'll always have the VNs

>attempts
Not like she isn't decent enough when her volume is just over, it is just that she gave up later, completely and permanently.

You don't need to be around them to know what they like, just going to your usual anime video in Youtube is enough, hell even Yea Forums has become more normalfag-ish after shonen was allowed to be discussed.

Yeah, they skipped some important key scenes you would think a series should keep in order to tell a basic story such as the explanation of how spirits are created.

>fake origami is better than real origami
>fake natsumi is better than real natsumi
what did they mean by this?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.46_[2019.02.22_10.00.33].jpg (1280x720, 120K)

>fake Origami
What? NeOrigami isn't fake at all. she is just a different version.

Good question, when does Shido get in contact with Daat and power up? Tachibana better not leave us hanging and deliver the goods for our boy Shido here. Also being a big Shiori fag I love to see a Goddess Shiori too.

Attached: 03573408579305683.jpg (1230x872, 882K)

t. Miku

Fuck off, Miku.

My head hurts, I'm going to go fap now. Hope you have a awesome day user.

Miku did nothing wrong.

Your head hurts, because you can not handle those digits.

Nice sexts for a Nice user.

Except being total shit.

Fucking wasted.

Uugu!!

3.14 pie in a wedding dress
tsunako art really is good, i cant wait for the next artbook

Attached: (Hi10)_Love_Live!_-_10_(BD_1080p)_(FFF).mkv_snapshot_08.51_[2018.08.14_20.28.44].jpg (1920x1080, 746K)

There won't be a new artbook released since there is one being included with the BDs

FUCK YOU JC STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shemesh was supposed to fucking annihilate everything that it touches, what the fuck did they do? Fucking shit, they even cut out part of the fight becuase they're that shit.

just finished fapping myself, fucking checked

this thread is full of gets

Do Mikufags even exist? Every fucking scene of hers in the LNs post her arc always end in "Shut up Miku"

Checked

If they couldn't adapt her transformation right. What made you think they would do justice to their fight? Not that I cared about it to be honest but if not even the scene they hyped up since 2017 looks good I doubt the rest of the season is going to be any better.

>FUCK YOU JC STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shemesh was supposed to fucking annihilate everything that it touches, what the fuck did they do? Fucking shit, they even cut out part of the fight becuase they're that shit.
ohhh well, at least we still get volumn 20 by march

Only ironic Mikufags exist.

No, but there are people who "like" her for her body.

AYYY LMAO that falling "ANIMATION"

>Tohka centered volume
I don't see that much reason to be hyped when the summary sounds an awful lot like Rinne Utopia.

Well, at least the OST for Spirit Origami sounds interesting. Just like season 2, I'll have to wait for the BDs.

>tohka centered volume
maybe he'll end finally? i want off this ride

Reine's best Date a Live
Vol 20 still reminds me of that one arc from NT Index too

Attached: file.png (644x913, 538K)

Reminds me of Dragon Ball Super but instead of increasing the size of the frame they are reducing it.

Nowhere as bad as the bwaka.

whats tohka and origami INT?

Not sure what you mean. We only have a small synopsis that sounds like the plot from the first game.

Now that you mention it
QUALITY
Fuck JC staff

Attached: dragon ball super QUALITY.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Tohka has the lowest INT with 31. Origami was supposed to have a high INT but stats don't really reflect what the characters do.

Yeah, this is the scene I'm talking about. They really got lazy with the animation and this was supposed to be the most important fight in the entire season.

so next week is gonna be the aaaaa scene
god please dont butcher this

Attached: 1443393539301.png (1710x2053, 405K)

Date a Live? More like Date a Slut amirite?

Attached: __tokisaki_kurumi_date_a_live_drawn_by_qiuzhi_huiyi__19caf69f6b506adeb71d53c00d5cff08.png (1260x992, 946K)

You can stop having any hopes, user. If they butchered this episode, they are going to butcher the rest of the season as well.

I feel sorry for Tachibana. Origami's arc is one the best arcs in the series and it's already in this shitty state.

I really can't feel bad for person who is willing to ruin his own work for some cheap shock value or because he has a biass with one of his characters.

Kill yourself.

>replying

You're that retarded I see. Bias or not, he put effort writing this arc and many others. Stop spouting bullshit just becuase you don't like that Tohka has the spotlight again in the LN.

>Good question, when does Shido get in contact with Daat and power up?
Fucking This and I'm so tired seeing Tohka getting all the good shit. Why does Tachibana have to be such a hack and shower the stupid unworthy retard with riches while Shido has to suffer? I remember when Shido was first discovering how to use the spirit powers, from their I really thought he go somewhere with them. No Tohka keeps on evolving while Shido becomes a degenerate version of MacGyver.

What because it would mean Shido would have to wear each Astral Dress after the next to fully utilize the powers? oh wow it means he's crossdressing, big fucking deal! If that's the case he can do it as Shiori then!

>tohka and inverse tohka
>lowest INT
>origami and inverse origami
>highest INT
P E R F E C T

It's not just the last volume but the fact Miku exists, volume 12 was literally a fanfiction, Nia's arc didn't have that much thought put into it or in her character herself because she was meant to be nothing more than a plot device. I liked these last three arcs altough he ruined Mio's arc in the second half but I also know he is the kind of person who only puts effort when he is interested in something. Not really the kind of writer that I would feel bad for but it's not like I'm shitting on the series either.

t. Miku

Fuck off, Miku.

>No Tohka keeps on evolving while Shido becomes a degenerate version of MacGyver
In what way Tohka keeps evolving? The fact Shidou's character has remained consistent with a continuous growth, both in personality and also in power makes him a good character as opposed to Tohka who keeps getting power ups for no reason and solves everything with that power because she is the main heroine. Making Shidou like that would destroy his character.

>cg blood coughing
LMAO now I've seen everything.

I wonder if they'll fix this trainwreck in the BD.

That is the point of the BDs but season is bombing really hard. Not sure how they pretend people to buy this shit when the TV version looks this mediocre, if anything it scares any potential buyer. There should be at least some good looking scenes to convince fans the BDs are worth buying.

Makes you wonder if they are doing this on purpose. They knew the season would lookd this mediocre and still decided to charge $300 for a single bundle containing 6 episodes, instead of selling two episode per BD as usual.

That didn't stop Origami from behaving like a retard for 11 volumes.

Ara ara?

Attached: file.png (600x600, 520K)

Maybe, only an idiot would buy this after that terrible first episode and episode 5 was only a reminder this shit was not worth buying.

You don't save lolis, lolis save YOU

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.50_[2019.02.22_09.42.45].jpg (1280x720, 460K)

>J.C. Stafffags will defend this

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.57_[2019.02.22_09.44.54].jpg (1280x720, 441K)

How does Yoshino goes from that to

They butchered the enitre thing, classic JC.

Attached: DAL_v10_c03.jpg (1982x2812, 390K)

It seems like Yoshino is catching some of Yoshino's derpiness.

>Yoshino's derpiness
Natsumi**

>Making Shidou like that would destroy his character.
No, not when the ground work has already been laid out for him. He has the powers inside of him, theirs nothing saying unless he becomes a full Spirit later he can't use the full potential from his harem. In other words yes he would probably end up wearing their outfits. Also I wouldn't have a problem if Shido and Tohka became powerful together and reck shit up. Sorry I think you're wrong and the story in one big key area is not fully utilizing its potential.

True this might get the trap and Miku fags going because the elements are obviously there but so what. I'm one of those fags to thus I'm not a shame of it and I think it's really disappointing Tachibana didn't take full potential of this one crucial element.

Even though the story is great in all the other areas but not powering up Shido more and fully using the crossdressing element is such a waste. It's like seeing a gaming PC not fully utilizing its potential even though it has the fucking hardware inside. Chad is too fucking autistic to know how the damn thing works so he plays his games all on low settings. He's afraid he might set it on fire.

REINE END OR I RIOT!

Attached: 1532031780110.jpg (720x1018, 86K)

DED

Anyone wanna explain how does Kurumi eat people? Does she literally bite the flesh etc?

You are just using your fetish as legit argument to say the story isn't using its full "potential". Can't you see how retarded you sound? It's like judging the merits of a character for the size of her breats if female or the size of its dick if male. DAL was never meant a series where Shidou would go full power because that would make him no different from the usual overpowered character that is love by everyone because he is simply the MC or for being nice which, ironically, is the case with Tohka's volume. The main reason we have been discussing and following this series for years is because the story tends to get interesting when Tachibana puts effort into it and not because there are lolis, half of the characters have big breasts or stupid shit like that.

What makes Tohka such an uninteresting character is because she is like Tachibana's favorite daughter who he will always pamper and hand everything to her in a silver plate. Tohka has barely experienced any real development since volume 7. There was potential in dark spirits but then he just turned Dark Tohka into a "misunderstood" girl who cares for Tohka. She will never experience any real conflict because Tachibana puts her on a pedestal at every chance he gets. If you were to do the same with Shidou then this series wouldn't be any different from Smartphone.

She only uses her shadow to absorb people like quicksand.

Lame.

Sorry user fetish user is right and you're just a deranged privilege Tohka fag. Please fuck off now.

Season 2 already showed how her powers work, not sure why you are reacting like this.

At least try to be subtly with your samefagging.

No, you are the retarded one thinking you can come here and think fetishes matter when they have never been discussed in these threads.

Go back to AS.

>Shidou would go full power because that would make him no different from the usual overpowered character that is love by everyone because he is simply the MC
I wouldn't have a problem with this and Tohka a shit. Reine is true end anyway.

Fuck off normal fag.

>185004995
Not (You)'s for you. It's obvious you don't even post in these threads.

I dropped the series because of this.

What's that, is it a place of fun unlike this place these days?

That would be turning Shidou into Tohka.

Ignore the ASfag.

Ded.

Come to bed user~

Attached: 1548420505232.jpg (5946x4090, 1.82M)

Tohka didn't revive Reine in this world.

What's with Tachibana making fictional worlds of the "real" world of the series? We have two dream worlds, a fictional world and now the game seems to be happening in yet another dream world.

I'm surprised he didn't turn the series into isekai considering how much he likes fantasy settings.

That would be very lovely.

It's happening in next volume as well. I wish we got some kind of futuristic world.

But Tohka already exists. You can't have two Tohkas because that would mean negating each other.

I rather ignore you because normal fags are cancer.

Shut up I always wanted to merge with my waifu or make a skinsuit out of her.

Remember to ignore the ASfag.

Then kill yourself and join her in a different life.

>animeonlyfags

He is already doing that in short stories. I think his next series is going to be isekai.

It's the closest thing to fantasy and is the big thing at the moment. He only wrote DAL because harems were popular back them but now isekais are infesting the industry he should follow as well.

If only clock and a shit could kill each other.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 07 [720p].mkv - 0009.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

So this is where all the budget went.

What budget?

Subs have been out for quite a while in case anyone cares.

I'm so f*ckin high rn been starin at this pic of kurumi from this show for ages and it looks like a mothaf*ckin hologram lol

Attached: 1548421295805.jpg (2400x1600, 3.98M)

Miku is worst girl.

>that out of place blood effect

Next episode their clothes will be CG too.

I'm actually surprised they didn't use CGI for the light pillars.

JUST
where is the budget

Attached: nice.png (296x614, 270K)

There is none.

Sliced because everyone is pirating it.

This is why your series is dead and no studio will give it the proper treatment it deserves.

This is the JC I know. No faces for small zoomed out shots. Not even IMS would be this lazy.

?

That was such a weird way to animate that scene. In the novel Origami showed up with the body of one clone showing what she would do to Kurumi if she didn't comply with her wishes

very excited clock ticking away very happily

I really don't want to see how they butcher the Rinne scene.

It seems whatever budget they had went to the battle but it still wasn't anything special. That CGI light was pretty bad and nothing compared to the illustration.

I miss her so much.

Sure you do, Miku.

Was there any VA listed for Phantom? Haven't watched the episode yet.

Didn't they list Reine's VA as Phantom's in RU?

They could have used Rinne's voice with a filter on considering she is appearing in like two episodes.

Tohko's true form.

Deito a Maido

Attached: b7f4c19edd9c335682611558a52928bf.jpg (1436x1077, 191K)

Not sure if Hanakana is up for the role since she is working in other series this season.

If the new game is related to Rinne and she appears I don't see why they wouldn't use her in the anime as well.

I doubt Rinne is going to show up in the new game. What would be their excuse this time?

This doesn't seem like a look of despair to me. It looks like anger.

It's probably the scene where she chases Phantom and spams light beams like a retard which ends up destroying a big part of the city

I think that's when she finds phantom

So does that mean her IQ is 61 now?

65, but that is still lowest INT.

>not all the Spirits have their inverse forms shown

and we will never see them. The only reason they showed inverse Yoshino at all was just to tease the fans.

Inverse Miku would be better than Miku right now.

It would be pretty hilarious if her dark version gets rid of her lesbianism making her a better character in the process

What if she is even more annoying?

Witnessed

Wow, this is a M-GET, or whatever we used to call them. Strange how this isn't a big event anymore. It always ruined the entire board because everyone tried to get it by spamming failed GET threads like a retard. I'm getting old.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 07 [720p].mkv - 0006.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

I don't think that is possible. Miku is already as one-dimensional as she can get.

How would you console her?
I'd tell her, at least you're not Origami.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 07 [720p].mkv - 0007.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

People still use gets to shitpost in some threads, like MAL threds, recommendation, etc. You know the usual cancer that is not from here.

I'd say, at least you are not as badly drawn as Shidou is in that scene.

I wouldn't, she can go away.

The OP legit makes me feel like shit every time I listen to it and I can not understand why. Fucking hell.

Probably because it's a reminder of how much worse the anime looks compared to it.

The only thing wrong with it is not giving that same face to Yoshinon. But it was a dumb little throwaway comedy moment. I'm not sure why anybody should care about the use of a super-deformation there.

Maybe the fact they put more effort into making the OP than the season itself

Bloody hell what a horrible episode, I can't enjoy the story if everything looks it was animated by people with downs syndrome.
Fucking shit man, this show started so well with season 1, then went to shit as far as art and animation go. Even the pacing looks like shit.

I don't know. Yuzuru wouldn't make such a cheerful expression for something that simple. They all have the same face as well and Shidou's face sure as hell isn't part of the comedy.

It feels like they are trying to make the season look good/decent but fail horribly at animation making the whole thing look bad. Season 2 didn't have this problem.

Well, the scene was an old joke. "Everybody trying to listen in through a door, door opens, everybody falls forward because they were leaning against door so hard, hilarity". Probably even stupider, and maybe more funny, they were doing it against a curtain. Meh, didn't bug me. The other animation spots absolutely did, but not this.

They outsource the episode again. Previous episode looked better but this one that was supposed to have the major fight in the season was completely butchered.

I understand it was made for comedy purposes but the way I see it they are simply doing things like that because the below average animation and art so they are trying to add this kind of humorous art to as many scene as possible because they know people will give them a pass. Neither season 1 nor season 2 had this many scenes with the characters going super-deformed style.

>dat tacky costume
>beam spamming with funnels
>get btfo in CQC

They at least tried to make Origami look like a decent fighter, in the novel she charged at Tohka at almost every chance which is how Tohka managed to punch her.

My wife

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.10_[2019.02.22_15.15.37].png (1280x720, 1.26M)

Tohka had animation in it

Attached: 04-10.webm (1280x720, 1.71M)

It's the OP after all, imagine if they used slideshows like in episode 5.

They already did it with Shokugeki no Souma, some openings barely had any animation

Really? What about the actual episodes?

First season was nice, then they became lazy slideshow in the last one.

So they are doing the same shit to DAL now.

Souma still had nice visuals unlike DAL

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.26_[2019.02.22_22.30.36].jpg (1280x720, 547K)

Kaguya turned into an alien.

Lots of people turned into Aliens

So if the pattern is true then next episode should look good or at least decent.

Or maybe they just ran out of budget and animators.

There are several action scenes next volume with Origami chasing Phantom being the most important scene, it must be a nightmare for the animators to have 3 action packed episode in a row.

Based Fapbros

They somehow managed to draw Tohka decently from that perspective but fucked up Kaguya's face?

>having a whore as wife

Even Metatron was butchered.

The reveal was pretty bland, not sure how they are going to handle the scene with Phantom.

Could have been worse. At least they didn't use CGI.

That blood effect was pretty bad tho.

Where did this animation go during this fight?

I wonder if they are making the episodes as the series goes. I can't believe how mediocre this episode was.

Still not as bad as episode 5, next episode should be the last action focused episode. I hope the rest of the season looks better or at least decent enough.

Not sure how you can turn a series about cooking into slideshows.

Looks like Engi is in charge of the next episode. Next episode looks a bit better at least.

Attached: prv.png (815x460, 496K)

How do you know that?

I wouldn't assume next episode should look good just because the preview doesn't look bad, unless the pattern is true.

It would be too much of a coincidence if next episode actually looks decent.

I kind of memorized their artstyle a little bit.
If the pattern turns out to be true, which honestly I wouldn't deny becuase it's actually been like that so far, then the next episode should be good. I have the feeling they're actually doing this on purpose, that garbage schedule of JC to animate this season has put studios in a situation where they have to prioritize. The reason Shidou looked so bad today was becuse of J-Cube and Engi having their own respective atstyles which are different. J-Cube did more for this epsiode than Engi.

Attached: pg.png (815x455, 421K)

So both studios worked on the same episode? Did JC really lack that much time that not even a studio was enough to finish the episode?

What makes you say that? Did they guy who first explained the studio schelude also said this or something. They should have given the entire season to Engi.

Like I said, the schedule for this season of DAL is completely fucked up. user, remember that we didn't even get a PV until 2 weeks before the first episode? And the VAs started dubbing literally in mid-decemeber. They probably only had done episode 1, 2, 3 and 4 at max at the time. It's like shonen, they're animating episodes as the season goes an since JC is so garbage that they can't do anything or more like they don't want to do anything, they outsource it. Engi was pushed to do most of the work but the shitty schedule resulted in episodes like episode 5 and this one.

[x] Touch Tohka's Tohkas

Retard.

I don't care what you say, I'll keep on believing! I'll never give up on the thought that the power of Da'at will come through Shido or Shiori! By the last volume Shido will take his place as the true MC and you Tohka fags will learn this space isn't just for you! Shido deserves to be in that space and people like you who believe otherwise or deny him can fuck off or go get fucked by a spiked dildo! You will never change my mind on this so there!!

Didn't they first teaser happen nearly the end of 2017? Even if it took them half year to find a studio they still have more than half year to be working on the anime. What happened?

You are clearly not being rational. You only want to see him crossdressing because it caters to your fetishes, I doubt you even carry about the narrative considering how ridiculous your idea sounds. Shidou becoming Da'at was a possibility when Mio was alive because we got implications that Shinji's mind was corrupted so there was build up to have him as a possible antagonist.

I assume there was no communication between studios considering how certain parts looked so weird, especially Shidou constantly changing of age.

That teaser wasn't even animated. They're really retarded for wanting to air this as soon as possible. It's obvious they weren't done.

Obviously, but the firt time they hinted an anime adaptation of DAL there was not PV either but it still was a teaser and it took them a similar time to air season 1 after the teaser happened. I think the difference is AIC was working on season 1 for several month before the anime aired which is why they even made pre-screenings for every episode whilst JC probably started the production of the anime maybe two months before the anime aired, probably less considering how bad the pre-screening and the actual "fixed" episode 1 looked.

It's not just my fetish wants dumb dumb because the elements are clearly there! You just don't want it to happen because you're a normal fag and hate fetish anime! Mio or not Shido can still become Da'at! You probably want to deny him also because in your world it's all about Tohka and just Tohka alsobgosh be damn if another male came into the space! Oh no he might end up crossdressing, we can't have that because he's a male and in my world men aren't allowed to wear dresses! I bet you were a super Hana hater when Hugtto was airing!

Don't forget the key visual having blatant copy/paste faces. It's like they drew that shit the day before.

Fraxinus, do you have any information on why my head is so big?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.01_[2019.02.22_17.54.55].jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Maybe you should try lurking these threads for a few weeks before posting and jumping to the conclusion just because Yea Forums has a lot waifu threads and most harem threads are circlejerks that means DAL threads are the same. Shiori is a shitty character, "she" and Miku are the main reason volume 6 was considered the worst volume for a long time before volume 12 came out.

Just ignore him. He is an ASfag who posted this same shitty idea over there but no one took him seriously because he sounds retarded and he probably doesn't even realize it.

He wasn't the only with the weirdly shaped head. Yoshino also had a big head and Kaguya looks like an alien in this

What was the point of starting the episode with Kotori and her crew still fighting Ellen when they are going to end it the same way as in the previous episode with the screen going white?

They were trying to extend the length of the episode since most of it was Tohka vs Origami.

You think that was bad? I give you derpy Yoshino.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.08_[2019.02.22_21.04.46].jpg (1280x720, 413K)

>umm, guys, aren't you supposed to show the one who's talking in these cuts?
>huh? That would mean we'd have to animate lips moving. It's way more efficient to just switch to whoever is silently standing there at the moment.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.18_[2019.02.22_18.04.04].jpg (1280x720, 97K)

J-Cube was the one responsible for all the derpy faces this episode.

I found a worse frame. Shidou and Yoshino really got the worst parts this episode.

Fuck forgot pic.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.20_[2019.02.22_21.06.45].jpg (1280x720, 466K)

did you miss the entire point of that scene?

That punch scene was really weird. Origami teleported away just to stand there and receive a punch from Tohka instead of teleporting again? Tohka even dropped her sword for some reason when her arms are much shorter than the sword.

Not him but instead of showing stills they could have animated the actual discussion between Tohka and the twins. It's clear they handled the scene like that because it saved frames of animation.

>beamspam
>*teleports behind you*
What an awful powerset decision.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.26_[2019.02.22_18.10.28].jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Tohka was supposed to predict where Origami was gonna appear and she punched her in the face exactly when she reappeared.

and she covered such a wide gap so little time? She even had time to drop her sword giving Origami enough time to teleport again, I doubt the swords weights that much when even Shidou can wield it like it is nothing.

Again there's nothing you can say to change my mind and I liked volume 6 so there! Also I've been around DAL for a long time so I already know what's going on! You should just admit it you have no taste and that's why you don't like fetishes! Especially when it comes to Shido and Shiori, how sad!

I don't care people take me seriously or not, my point stands this story is lacking potential and Tachibana is letting it happen! Also I bet you're just like user up there, no taste and a fetish hater! Sucks for you your life is so bland and boring, I don't envy normal fags one bit!

This is Origami we are talking about. She only started to use her angel in a clever way when she chased Phantom.

>185019435
You are not getting any more (You)'s from me. You came to the wrong place if you thought people would like Shiori in these thread which is ironic because I know some ASfags actually like Shiori because of "MC crossdressing for the win XD" or some shit like that.

Not him but Origami stayed at close range during the fight in the novel. She was still in "muh revenge" mode when the fight happened.

user they're cucks just ignore them. I bet they never got their dick wet even once and that's why they don't like Fun.

>185019632
You samefag is pretty obvious, you know.

This is why you have no friends and everyone finds you boring. God remember when Yea Forums was about porn and fetishes, guess not anymore.

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH QUALITY

IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS

>185019710
Go back to Yea Forums if that is what you want, you came to the wrong place ASfag.

Sorry bro not the same user.

>185019783
Sure, m8

>185019757
Go back to FB or Reddit where you belong normal fag.

Believe what you want bro.

Reminder to ignore the shitposters.

Okay, sure. Whatever.

So how will Mio and Westcott be resurrected in the novels?

So which part were animated by JC-cube? Because almost the entire episode looked terrible.

>reviving the back guy in a world where everything is in peace
The synopsis also mentions Mio's sacrifice so that means she is dead.

I'm sorry user unfortunately it's not 2011 anymore.

This is a world where Mio is seen as a savior because she sacrificed herself. I doubt she is alive.

>Thanks to Mio, the world has been saved. Everyone smiles, in a lively and comfortable peaceful daily life. However, Shidou felt an annoyance somewhere. On his way there, Kurumi revealed a shocking truth:
>"――This world is not our original world. In other words ―― this is the world recreated by someone's hand."
>In the saved world, there was only one girl who was not saved, her name was――

>In order to make the date between Shidou and that girl successful, and gain the privilege to speak out feelings to Shidou,
>"We will , participate in the date too."
>Spirits will participate in a battle royale!?
It doesn't say Mio is dead but Mio is the first spirit, there is not way to bring her back since he was the source of the spirit powers and with Tohka in posession of the crystal Mio cannot be revived.

I'm sure reviving the main antagonist that found a way to kill Mio, a Goddess, would have no consequences whatsoever.

Probably this shot.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.23_[2019.02.22_22.00.04].jpg (1280x720, 385K)

Oops, I thought you said Engi. The second studio must have been in charge of every other scene, especially the QUALITY ones.

>Tohka in posession of the crystal Mio cannot be revived.
Tohka a cuck, I hope Shido rips it out of her chest. It's not for her to begin with.

Jut filler, It would ridiculous if they show their fight is still going on when next episode is supposed to cover the the rest of volume 10.

>Tohka
>dying
Pick one

Sometimes I wonder why I came to love this series so much. Becuase I love it, it hurts to see important events such as Origami vs Tohka being butchered to this extent.

Good, it fucking deserves it anyway.

Do you hate this series or something to say it deserves this?

At least next episode should look good, right?

I didn't really care for the fight in the novel because it ultimately lead to nowhere but this i one of the scenes that they hyped up for a really long time. If this is the best they could do then what is going to happen to the rest of the adaptation?

That's our best bet. Having a decent looking season from episode 1 to 12 is no longer reality. We can only hope that the pattern is real.

So far it has been 50/50, next episode must be a good looking episode if they are actually making a decent job each two episodes.

Sounds kind of ridiculous to leave things to chance or some kind of pattern.

Did they censor the blood or something? There was black blood coming out from Origami's mouth and I'm not talking when Tohka attacked Origami.

Does low quality CGI blood count a censorship?

Not really but they toned it down quite a bit. Blood was supposed to be coming out from her nose and eyes toosince she had overused her brain to use that unit to fight Tohka.

But why was the blood so dark colored? They didn't have any problem showing a bunch of guys getting their arms severed and bleeding all over the place during Natsumi arc and it was red colored blood.

It was CGI.

>they toned it down quite a bit
This ha been bothering me a lot since Natsumi, just in the last three episodes of season we saw Jessica bleeding a lot, Shidou being stabbed and bleeding a lot and of course how Ellen pierced his fucking heart. This adaptation is lame in so many levels.

They toned it down a lot this season. When Tohka hit Origami on her torso, she sent her flying through some buildings too. And back in Natsumi's arc, when Ellen cut Natsumi's stomach, it was way more brutal, the same goes for when Ellen was threatening Shidou into telling her Natsumi's whereabouts or she would cut his ear off. Things like that have either been cut out of just toned down a lot.

I always amazes how in one moment you think you are in the lowest possible point of anything, then next moment things get worse somehow. I thought S2 was bad and that the new season couldn't be worse and while the art is not as bad, everything else is just the same level of bad or maybe even worse than S2. The violence has been toned down, the pacing is worse, the animation is much worse, the action is worse, hell even the OP is worse. The only good thing this season has is episode 2.

CGI for shit like this? The hell.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.08_[2019.02.22_23.34.22].jpg (1280x720, 172K)

Yes it's gotten god awful over the years.

Not him but I fail to see that, if anything the novel was in such a good streak until Tachibana pulled off that dumb twist in the last volume.

Probably just censorship. There is so little blood this season that it seems like it is being aimed to children.

He hasn't been to DAL threads nor has he kept up with the novels so no wonder he's crying about things he doesn't know about.

Retard.

Attached: 2.jpg (500x460, 52K)

The difference in art from this frane compared to the rest of the episode is ridiculous,

Talking about, I think is funny how they keep showing scenea from seaon 1. Don't they realize it makes the shitty art look even worse.

I wonder how much they are going to fix in the BDs. Some scenes are in really need of entire redrawns, episode 5 being the worst one so far.

Probably not much from episode 5 except the slideshows. From episode 1 all the off-model characters, from this episode, if we're lucky, they'll fix the animation.

Is it being aired in a timeslot for children or something? There is a lack of tension during the fights because the characters barely take any damage. So far the worst we have seen is Natsumi and Origami bleeding a bit.

What about all the QUALITY? Episode 1 and 5 certainly have the most problems in need to be fixed, you can add this last episode as well.

The bigget problem in this episode was the QUALITY during non-action scenes. I doubt they are going to improve any of the fights.

Any Natsumi art by Tsunako?

Anons I'm scared.

Attached: despair.jpg (1379x1046, 460K)

There is not way they are going to leave episode 5 untouched, they should at least put some animation or increased the amount of frames.

Check the illustrations.

New art? Only when short stories or illustrations are out.

Should we make threads for when the BDs come out? I doubt any fansub will pick them up anyway.

Abandon any hope you have for this scene and maybe it won't hurt as much.

If the threads or the fanbase is still alive by that point, sure.

I want off this ride user, but I must see it through

Attached: muh.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

I don't know how many times we've been close to dying but in the end we've always come back to these threads. Remember, we haven't been close to dying once or twice but several times.

You can do what some people do and not watch the anime but still keep following the threads, I dropped the anime after episode 5 but just seeing the screenshots in the threads tell me the episodes are looking jut as bad as before.

After this episode I kept tellimg myself I'd forget this season of DAL but it's too late. I too can't stop myself from watching and suffering at the same time.

But the difference was the novel was still on going back then. The series is likely to end next volume and with no novel to follow, it's only a matter of time until the fanbase dies.

Why torture yourself like that?

We still have the game and I doubt Tachibana is only giving a single volume to his favorite daugther.

Nah you're just wrong but that's okay.

Actually I come to these threads a lot and I've been keeping caught up with the novels. You just got shit taste and no class.

Fuck off cuck.

The only advice I can give is to lower expectations as much as possible.

>185025598
Resorting to insults from the get go without giving a reason for your statement, totally not a shitposter.

Just ignore him. It's easy to tell when he is posting.

If you were the director, what would you do in order to adapt Origami's arc as best as possible knowing the shitty situation that is the fucking schedule JC Staff has for DAL?

Attached: Spirit Origami.png (880x495, 481K)

And single fucks weren't given a damn that day. You must think your thoughts are the way of the land or something, fuck off.

Just give the series to another studio. The pacing isn't an issue so far, it's the really inconsistent art and lack of animation during action sequences.

Or again we can ignore you because you're boring and have shit taste.

Just change of studio. Giving it to studio so overloaded with work was such a huge mistake.

>185025724
>185025739
Yeah keep replying while pretending you don't care.

Give the entire season to Engi. I doubt JC is even involved at this point.

They have outsourced episodes to at least 3 or 4 different studios with Engi being present in most episodes.

Thanks I'll do what I like.

But the director can't decide that, only the producers or Kadokawa can do that. As the director you can only manage the overall production of the anime.

There is not way to fix the schedule without affecting other series. I don't know how Japan decides the studio in charge of an adaptation but they should have noticed JC was just overloaded with so many series.

I wasn't talking within the possibilities of what the staff can do. It's obvious you can't fix shit this way.

>185025926
Good, still not (You)'s for you though.

Engi, this other studio and what else?

Left or right?

Attached: 1412197285641.jpg (1049x1477, 293K)

Some Chinese studio or company in episode 2.

Why do you keep replying to me like that!? Are you coming on to me or something!?

>185026210
>he doesn't know

Right.

Right.

Please enlighten me then, I have all night.

If the schedule is the problem then there is not much that can be done, even if they had double the budget, it's hard to make something good with such a limited time. Maybe hire better animators?

origami

Attached: wan.png (806x819, 1.21M)

Gross.

Have in mind he would betray you.

>he
I mean she.

I guess you can't tell me then because your autism stands in your way.

Attached: 1436137179833.jpg (1280x720, 534K)

>185026461
Try to use your head for once, what's the difference?

t. tohka
I'm not a spirit user so it's fine

Origami only cares about her revenge tho. She even admitted this episode how she wasted her entire life trying to achieve the same level of a spirits.

It fits Origami's edgyness really well.

There are a few CGs from the new game but with loli Natsumi.

And your autistic, got it. If you knew what you were really doing you would tell me by now. Oh well whatever, I'm going back to faping.

Attached: b5a1ee21e7ef9cc25cfad9bd07013769.jpg (841x1200, 125K)

Miku is worst girl

>185026765
You are so new that is funny.

Origami a Tobiichi.

looking at that image, I really want to touch Tohka's tohkas.

Retard.

She gets an actual weapon later in the LN

Attached: 36479932_2018308115153039_8815297491730694144_n.jpg (680x960, 100K)

retard

The whole episode was rushed as fuck

Her full powered spirit form is still superior.

Bro I've been here since the days of moot, shows you how old I am. Either tell me or prove you're forever autistic.

>rushed
It was much shorter in the novel. They somehow managed to extend the fight in the anime but still cut some scenes for whatever reason. The problem was the stiff animation.

So the next episode should end with the inversion then?

>185027057
Sure m8. An oldfag not knowing about this shit sure is believable.

Next episode should cover the remaining content of volume 10 so yeah the inverse happens next week.

can full Astral dress + cr suit origami beat volume 20 tohka + inverse tohka (full retard mode)

The suit is only making up for the lack of power a limited release spirit has. A full powered spirit is enough to defeat a wizard like Artemia, combining it with a suit would make it too strong.

That's fine believe what you want, I don't give single fucks to prove otherwise. Just right now know you're the full retard one because you can't even explain your shit. If you can live with that I guess everybody's happy.

Just have Goku come in and blow everyone away.

>185027321
Yeah, keep bitching like that. It sure shows how much of an oldfag you are.

What was the point of Artemisa again?

>oldfag
Thanks you finally admit I'm someone who's been here longer than you. Now you want to keep circle jerking each other or do you want to finally tell me what you mean?

>185027475
Sure oldfag, keep replying to me all night or until the thread dies.

Because she's hot and she'll be added to Shidou's harem soon.

Having a blonde Miku or better said an actual Vert clone.

There is only a single scene with Shidou and Artemisa meeting each other and it was when she was brainwashed.

Same to you, you must enjoy playing with other anons dicks to keep this chain up. You can't even tell what I want to know because you never knew to begin with. That's the power of autism for you.

Stop while you're ahead.

>185027619
Whatever you say, oldfag. If I don't know what I'm doing then what makes you think you can learn about it from me?

Isn't Artemia around Ellen's age?

You're right, what a waste of knowledge and time. Wow you succeeded are doing that, wasting hr.s of our life today. Oh well besides faping their isn't anything better to do.

I don't think her age was ever stated

Who cares how old she is, she's hot. Ellen can join too.

>185027760
Then why keep replying to me?

So a threesome with Elliot? Aslo, Artemisa body's must be in worse condition than Ellen since they experimented on her.

Ellen loves the oldman and with Westcott dead, she will literally run to Elliot's arms.

You first, you started this replying circle jerk. Oh wait I bet you can't answer that either because of your heavy autism, okay I understand.

>So a threesome with Shidou
Fixed and fapping approved.

>185027887
What are we exactly circlejerking for? You are the only one giving me reasons to keep doing this.

Then by all means stop replying or tell me what you mean. Or do nothing I guess.

>185028039
You said I was the one who started this whole thing so you are the ony who decides when to stop it. I'm merely following your lead.

>I'm merely following your lead.
So you're stalking me then, okay Origami. Also I'm still waiting for you tell me what I don't 'know' to which you probably just know nothing anyway.

CUTE

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.53_[2019.02.23_01.34.49].jpg (1280x720, 160K)

>185028213
Stalking in a thread where everything can be seen by everyone else? Not sure that is how it works, especially when this board has no visible IDs or flags like other boards do.

Yeah whatever you must have fun constantly replying to other people's posts like this, fucking sage.

>185028370
Thread is already in page 10 and you keep replying to me so I'd say you are the same.

Takes one to know one I guess. Still waiting on that 'he doesn't know' that you can't seem to answer for some reason.