Jojo Golden Wind

Only a few more hours until donuts.

Attached: 1550252498964.png (614x467, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5BmEGm-mraE
youtube.com/watch?v=QHfZ8aH2fOY
youtube.com/watch?v=s7U1zVfK15g&t=47s
youtube.com/watch?v=e1JaMcMPZQc
dsgstng.com/
vaughn.live/cd1212
mov3.co/en/tokyomx/
leopard-raws.org/?stream
youtube.com/watch?v=8lrgoKYoLmY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do you say donut in Italian?

Attached: this is how it ends.png (519x370, 201K)

FUCK
my sleeping sqedual is all fucked up again I woke up at what 2pm yesterday and its 3am now no way I'll make the ep live fuck fuck fuck

Attached: 1527388766147.png (780x849, 109K)

I can't wait to get confused all over again.

>donut in Italian
ciambella

Attached: 1537663304339.jpg (960x530, 56K)

Listen to jojo all openings in max volume and sing the lyrics while we wait

LET THE VOICE OF LOVE TAKE YOU HIGHEEEEEEEEEER

Attached: 1545069543327.jpg (763x767, 96K)

>Diavolo is an irremediable real piece of shit who deserved the infinite death punishment despite of his mental illness
What? Diavolo is a fucking (autistic) peach compared to what the other villains have done. Infinite Death was overkill.

Attached: 1550267867540.jpg (583x583, 23K)

I don't think you will be that confused that episode considering they will likely end it with the donut.

>still no stand that slows down time

Diavolo was probably the scummiest next to PB Dio. And he sold drugs to children and was a plague on Italy.

Great. I want someone to celebrate the occasion by baking jelly ciambella with white icing and black dot sprinkles.

Considering how legendary Creedence Clearwater Revival were - i wonder why Araki hasn't referenced it in his Manga.

youtu.be/5BmEGm-mraE

How long until the episode airs? Isn't there usually an early morning stream?

I can't believe that Baloney is about to

Wouldn't that just be a shittier Za Warudo?

it airs at what 9 or 10 am I think

EST?

Here's some tunes you can listen to while you wait for Bruno to FU- -E
>youtube.com/watch?v=QHfZ8aH2fOY

Attached: 1487061059358.png (1280x1561, 1.66M)

>And he sold drugs to children and was a plague on Italy.
I thought that was some of the lower rungs of the organization wanting to make more money, Bossu seemed pretty content to just huddle naked in the corner of hotels.

Regardless I was thinking more of the indiscriminate killing of randos that Kira and Dio reveled in.

Attached: 1550462832778.png (720x2430, 2.73M)

Mountain Time

Welp, guess I'm goin' to bed.

but that goth bitch was not even their

Enough of time/space related stands. I hope next main villain has an "average" stand but one that they're really experienced and resourceful with

Attached: 1545033052385.png (842x741, 428K)

Don't look at me I just saved the image

his tastes are very specific, we only have ONE Michael Jackson reference.

He authorized his gang's activities and profited off of them. That makes him guilty.
>Dio or Kira
Kira killed to quench his urges and because it went hand-in-hand with his fetish. He also was singlehandedly responsible for keeping Morioh's thot population in check.

Attached: 1430505412761.png (688x659, 277K)

lucky you my dad is bringing home chicken burgers from Mic's so I can't take a nap just yet to feel rested for today

Attached: not undergame just liveing the life of chicken burgers on demand.png (1250x1120, 556K)

True, but based on his tastes, i think he would like Creedence Clearwater Revival

Attached: 73135133_p12.jpg (1024x1024, 721K)

They better be the spicy ones.

is it gay to wipe your ass with a male hand

>He authorized his gang's activities and profited off of them. That makes him guilty.
Not if he didn't know what they were doing

no jr's but like 10 of them
the sauce to meat % are better on the jr's

Attached: 1531000349604.jpg (800x960, 160K)

Only if you accidentally give yourself a prostate exam.

I'm assuming he did. The drug arm of Passione was its most lucrative operation. In fact, things were so bad Polnareff used the rates of drug abuse by children to track down Diavolo. Dude just really loved selling drugs to kids.

Attached: jojo King crimson fights his schizophrenia with drugs and alcohol.png (800x735, 213K)

Nah, they've got a promo going where they're offering Jalapeno, Habanero, and soon, Ghost Pepper sandwiches. Limited time.

everything about diavolo's design screams 'i sell drugs to children'

but they cost 5$ and jr cost 2$ and I can add franks hot sauce at home

Yeah, but more the selling my body and crack in the side for some extra cash type design, not the drug mafia boss type design

Attached: mea mafia.jpg (316x226, 11K)

I can only imagine the comments section.

holy shit

Hey man, getting Passione up and running was hard work.

Considering how much money Polpo had hidden away, it's obvious that Diavolo was pretty oblivious to what was happening among his subordinates. All he cared about was being anonymous, I doubt the pocket change of some children meant anything to him.

Oh no nono this was what the boss was hiding

Attached: fall.png (1000x1500, 505K)

The pocket changes eventually adds up.

New OP today or next week?

Next week probably.

Hopefully today.

Attached: Dz5okkMU8AA0noH.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

Doesn't Diavolo accuse Bruno of wanting to take over the drug trade as a possible reason for betraying him?

Not necessarily to Diavolo, though.

Attached: Dz_gUBDV4AAoFum.jpg (566x800, 114K)

TOHOT
O
T

Yeah he does

Attached: b9e35d77b2c78915a1ef4b2c2100c1b378663c2e_1005257_1560_1200.jpg (1560x1200, 1.02M)

The entire drug trade is a lot more than just selling drugs to kids

He's bewildered that Bruno's reason for betraying him was Trish

Where

he doesn't mention drugs here?

Who wouldn't be
It's retarded as fuck

Actually he doesn't specfically mention drugs here so i am technically incorrect, he thinks that Bruno betrayed the Boss so he could become the boss

this, trish's life has no worth typing that hurt

Attached: 1542351112246.png (428x800, 149K)

Attached: 1550467934312.png (720x2430, 2.72M)

He was

Attached: 2b42200761640611a7708d5f7f60db7330eb1634_1028611_1560_1200.jpg (1560x1200, 1.04M)

It makes perfect sense knowing Bruno's backstory and characterisation but Diavolo doesn't know about this. He likely thinks that all the gang members are scumbags

Reverse MiH in the next part

what is that garbage thread?
do we have to dicksuck sbr in every thread? its not good and ofc not on the levels of some literary masterpiece.
JJL is becoming a bloated shit too.

5 hours left

What else do you expect from someone who unironically uses the term "allpartschad".

No, it makes perfect sense for Bruno. He's an impulsive stray adopter. As soon as Trish ticked the boss of "having no one to watch over" Bruno was all over that shit. He hates seeing people abandoned and protects them as a way to cope with his guilt over being in a drug gang.
This is the best moment of his character by far. Beats arrivederci by a landslide.

Attached: you better not say it.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

>No, it makes perfect sense for Bruno.
Because he is retarded, yes.

I mean. Would you abandon Trish and leave her to her fate by allowing The Boss to kill her?

So this is Diavolo's past huh, maybe this is how he met Trish's mother

IT JUST WORKS

Fugo would
Abbacchio reluctantly would
Mista wouldn't
Giorno wouldn't
Narancia definitely wouldn't

No, I'm not a gangster.

Yes.

I don't even know what kind of music she likes.

Fugo was in the right

Honestly. I have a feeling people are going to dislike Fugo leaving the crew in Episode 21 but i think it was completely in character for Fugo not to join the others. He made his stance very clear in that scene that he would leave Trish to die if he was put in the same suitation as Bruno.Bruno's whole actions were illogical to him.

Just wait until Jobin shows what Speed King can really do.
Speed King doesn't create heat, it controls the speed of things. It creates heat by speeding up the vibration of molecules. And it will eventually be shown to be able to control the speed of ANYTHING, including time.

Is Spice Girl having it's own personality separate from Trish's foreshadowing for Diavolo, because if so that's actually pretty fucking cool and I never caught that

Attached: spicegirl.jpg (312x480, 60K)

I'm just worried that DP is going to add an original scene that fucks it up.

I don't know if it is, because other stands also have their own personalities which didn't mean anything.

I think they are going to keep the leaving scene the same but i do think that won't be Fugo's last appearance in the anime.

>I can erase time up to 10 seconds... I can escape fate!
>tehehee i make things soft

Probably not but Spice Girl has Diavolo's pose there which is cool.

What if your Stand wanted to fuck someone else's Stand? Like, what if Spice Girl said "oh shit that Echoes boy lookin' H-O-T" and wanted in on that, and Trish and Koichi were both kinda meh about the whole thing?

Imagine having to sit next to someone and hold a conversation while your Stands just eyefuck each other from across the room or worse, actually fuck each other and you can just feel it happening but you've gotta play it cool even though Spice Girl is making things harder haha

Attached: 1482523988323.jpg (210x240, 19K)

tfw no fujojo gf to have standsex with

Not gonna lie, this post was cringe.

Imagine those shoes crushing your skull

>Can't stand bakugous yelling like a sperg.
>can't stop listening to Ghiaccio's rants eventhough Okamoto uses the exact same voice
What is the secret?

Attached: DgOH6WcX4AED-jM.jpg (167x289, 26K)

Ghiaccio's rants are logical from a certain point of view even if they are autistic, also he's just doing his job as an assassin, he's not trying to kill the squad out of personal hate, it's just business

Bakugou's autism is all condensed into "MUH SHITHEEL DEKUUUU" and he's much more of an outward prick to literally everyone

It's all context

Attached: Ghiaccio.png (344x557, 388K)

>he's just doing his job as an assassin,
No he's not. They betrayed the boss and are going after Trish of their own accord.

venice

The secret is that you're watching JoJo, not MHA

benetsia

To clarify, he's still technically doing his job as an assassin, he's just working with his own group in the same way that Mista and Giorno were working with theirs to betray the boss. Him not working for the boss doesn't make him any less of an assassin.

FUCKINGUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Attached: ghiaccio being autistic.jpg (1242x2149, 234K)

>tfw Fugo was originally going to be a filthy traitor
>tfw now people see him as a coward instead
Being a Fugofag is pure suffering

Attached: Dvk1KQeV4AAvYfq.jpg (1024x575, 133K)

MHA is better tho

This

no you for you

Not better than Jojo is general, but everything is better than part 5.

It is. Jojo is full of asspulls and bad writing

>O MY SEVEN QUIRKS
>O MY ENERGY FROM WISHING
>O MY MIND CONTROL-BREAKING GHOSTS

Fuck off partshitter

BnHA is only better than part 1 and 2

O

Entirety of MHA has less asspulls than any part of jojo

WORKS

Attached: 1480906553826.jpg (342x368, 36K)

Is this how King Crimson fucking works?

cannot be better if the characters are fucking shit

>responding to bait
Come on you cuts you're better than this.
How much do you think they'll cover this ep? Do you think we'll get to see KC's effects in motion?

4 hours left

That doesn't mean shot when MHA has had the worst asspull of any shounen in recent years. O MY 7 NEW POWERS is painfully embarrassing

Attached: 72211492_p2.jpg (987x576, 477K)

Attached: donut.jpg (780x1200, 727K)

I'm so excited for today's episode boys

Attached: 1d3.gif (392x410, 451K)

SEVEN QUIRKS still isn't as bad as O MY RUBBER NEN desu

I really hope they don't cut it here. That's just screaming HE DOESN'T ACTUALLY DIE but I'm dreading that all the tension of this arc will be removed by having 50% be Bruno's flashback and not being a cold opening.

Rubber nen is one asspull. 7 quirks are 7 assspulls for the future.

Why do the color pages give shadow bossu the pink Doppio eyes

Attached: 1560_1200.jpg (1560x1200, 829K)

>walking in the club and KC slaps your Capo’s butt
What do?

>not institutionalizing asspulls as a trademark of your series
Imagine not having an asspull in every fight and getting away with it. Yikes.

Attached: SO HERE I AM.jpg (110x125, 1K)

Thank him.

Attached: 1548458238390.jpg (2048x1451, 258K)

Start chatting about Trish

Turn the butt into a frog to slap him back

Are they selling the Blu rays for part 5 now so that they can start to work on part 6 earlier?

Attached: 1503885470352.png (320x320, 100K)

Attached: Diavoloscrewed.jpg (645x300, 90K)

Left or right

Attached: ep20.jpg (1560x1200, 1.62M)

all these people who will not understand whats going on.

its gonna be a treat.

I am pretty certain they will end the episode with this

>mfw the anime gives him and Doppio green eyes to match Trish

Attached: 154329305432.jpg (794x382, 154K)

An few more hours? Don´t be sil----That episode was pretty hype, right Jojobros?!

holy shit you are clueless

Donatello

I'd like that.

>that cute lil thigh gap on KC
Hot

This episode will definitely have the most painful cliffhanger. Also nice digits

Attached: 1545416745836.jpg (658x560, 181K)

Almost choked on my sandwich

Attached: 1513068507948.png (254x369, 111K)

rubber nen makes A BIT of senses, 7 quirks are dumb and retarded

I hope it ends with King Crimson/donut. I'm expecting it to end here though with lots of time wasted on the flashback, the boss' message and the cut away with the gang on the little boat.

Attached: 202565c1a7bc44cd25063a782b4d6880--bruno-bizarre.jpg (236x241, 22K)

They kinda have to end it with KC moment if the next episode is Mystery of King Crimsonn. Up to the Donut is 4 chapters which they can easily cover in a single episode even with the flashback

user... suzie q...

don't forget avdol's chicken

Dark Shadow is basically a Stand

Attached: 1523642310466.jpg (210x240, 19K)

How much longer until the episode? I'm literally dying.

>We will have to slough through part 6 in order to get the next good part
It's gonna be 2 more years of pain possibly more because of how long Part 7 is

most horny*

Do you think they'll skip Bruno's backstory and come back to it later?

Attached: 1447990655675.jpg (234x240, 24K)

Really? So is Bruno.

Attached: IMG_6870.jpg (788x846, 100K)

Attached: 4.jpg (1930x2047, 664K)

Nah, they will have Bruno's backstory this episode. I think it's going to be at the beginning to help with the pacing and have the halfway point of the episode be Bruno realising what has happened to Trish

That would actually catch me off guard, but if they cut this episode off at the right moment, they could totally begin the second part with his backstory

>cg horses
It needs a different studio first since it's practically a reboot

>Bruno gets donut'd
>EVERYTIME I CLOSE MY EYES

Attached: 1539564765705.jpg (1024x548, 73K)

I'm betting end on donut and start next episode with flashback

I hope Sultan Scarlet doesn't get stuck with that ketchup and mustard color scheme in the anime.

Here is how i think the episode will play out:

5-6 Minutes - Bruno Bucceltai: Childhood
5-6 Minutes - Final Orders from The Boss
Commercial Break
Remaining 13-14 minutes of the Episode - Mystery of King Crimson Part 1 and Part 2

Metaphorically 3 hours and a half

What would take up so much time that the episode would end on the donut WITHOUT the backstory? That's like a whole chapters worth.

you wouldn't know it was KC so nothing

Attached: 1536761794303.jpg (219x301, 22K)

Yeah and it makes sense to have Bruno's backstory before the betrayal at the beginning of the episode. Having it in the middle would hurt the pacing

This. If they put the backstory on next episode, this one would probably end right at the point when King Crimson is just about to strike Trish on the ground.

This is it. Looking forward to todays episode. I pray we dont get QUALITY like Killer Queen.

I dread the turtle asspull. I hope David will change it.

NEW PREVIEW IMAGE OH MY FUCKING HEART, BOYS!

Attached: IMG_7469.jpg (680x383, 47K)

>mfw King Quality

Attached: 1470587482952.png (571x517, 236K)

Wishful thinking that they set up a proper tense atmosphere with a cold opening, no flashbacks and slower pacing to transition from the Ghiaccio fight. But I agree it wouldn't make much sense with time and explaining Bruno's decision properly.

If they are ending it with the Donut i don't we will see King Quality since it will be an extreme close up shot

>opening has 10 seconds cut
>overall episode is missing 30 seconds
>no other references
MUDA/10

Fuck off, every part has been a treat in the anime so far. I feel like SO will benefit the most from an adaptation

Honestly Killer Queens problems werent solely being drawn like shit. The actual design itself was mangled. Even in the following episodes where the quality wasnt an issue he looked like shit, it took until bites the dust for them to go with Arakis design.

I would save Bruno backstory for next week, after Bruno gets fisted.

That's a fair point, but i don't see them messing up KC's design significantly

I wish I could know what the hell was in that character designers head when he did this.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

what if it's blue

This has been the most consistent part yet in terms of art quality, I have faith they'll actually do this well since we're off the heels of the two best animated fights In jojo so far

I WANT TO SEE IT’S LITTLE ANGRY FACE!

Attached: 11B8A938-82E9-42C6-A985-29C054658128.png (164x161, 48K)

I kind of liked it but only because we got that god-tier Skull Queen effect

versus the end of the part

Attached: 64564564.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

design changes after Kira's face change, so maybe that. Still retarded tho

Honestly KC's first panel was off model and goofy as fuck, if anything we're gunna get an inverse QUALITY QUEEN

Attached: x16 (1).jpg (1560x1200, 1.09M)

3 hours left

KQ looked fucking gorgeous in the last 5 eps. The way they animated shit like BTD was unreal

LEAKED IMAGE OF KC

Attached: KC.png (600x801, 425K)

Honestly im genuinely glad they learned their lesson to not fuck with Araki's designs and didn't just stubbornly stick with the one model for most of part 4, it makes me feel encouraged over the direction philosophy on this weeks ep

Cute KQ

Attached: 1523526481851.jpg (700x473, 46K)

I choked on my water, you fucker.

wait was he supposed to have some sort of memory wipe ability at first , that the cleaning lady forgot why she was there ?

I think Araki said Killer Queen was his favorite stand to draw and its not hard to see why. Lots of simple sweeping shapes and big surface areas mostly free of detail. Anyone can draw KQ really.

One step closer to Heaven

Attached: DawnOfKingCrimson.png (1000x769, 295K)

She just chalked it up to seeing things.

You guys think King Crimson's power is gonna have a flash of white and a noise like The World, or you think it's going to be a silent, seamless hard cut like they've already kinda shown Diavolo using?

Attached: download.png (300x300, 59K)

>yfw umaru chan version look better while being a fucking silouhette

Attached: 2a5.png (675x373, 352K)

We have to wait for a good part since part 4 though.

Hard cut all the way God I wish

A moment of silence for all the anons that didn't survive to see King Crimson animated for whatever reason (cancer, death by car crash etc).

Hope its seamless. The way the OVA handled The World was super creepy.

SO LET'S RUIN IT

Anyone got a link to the stream? Assuming there is one even though it hasn't started

I think it'll be hard to quantify how 'bad' KC looks if it already looked weird in it's first introduction.

It's just kind of an odd looking stand in general.

The only good part was part 1, that had soul. 2 and 3 are just meme parts. I don't read manga

This is true

Attached: a2ab458d719e14f74891dd770176e225.png (1022x836, 58K)

The scenes from Diavolos perspective where he can see everything happening in sequence will have an effect like zawarudo definitely, from the main characters perspective a hard cut would be cool, like when theyre checking the blood drops to see when time skips

Early Jojo parts are more soulful than the later ones, generally speaking.

I vote for silent or subtle to make it uncanny at least in this fight. When we already know his ability it could have a proper sound effect.

Attached: 1522381500117.gif (256x256, 691K)

Jojo has fun asspulls every episode and that's what makes it entertaining.

Rewatching first ep. Why did Jotaro send fucking Koichi of all people to investigate Giorno? It would have been more fun to see Josuke fight Giorno. Also how did Jotaro even find about Giorno in the first place?

No they aren't you fucking retard. Parts 1-3 are poorly done Hokuto no Ken rip offs. This series was always shit

Koichi is a gary stu.

cute drawing!!!!

Soul is such a dumb meme term

It wasn’t overkill and he deserved it. Also, is right.

All this talk about Bruno getting the donut and dying is making my heart bleed. Fuck Diavolo and King Crimson. Fuck Fugo too for being a selfish coward despite Bruno having no ill will towards him.

Attached: 26B7384D-C7AB-47FE-8264-2ED9FAAA748D.jpg (609x624, 92K)

Koichi is a good kid and Jotaro trusts him.

Attached: 899.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Koichi's freeze might have been more suitable to catch someone if they decide to run

this. It doesn't mean anything at this point

I really miss how the first part Johnathen was actually sad about killing dio he even teared up I have not felt heart like that from any other part regarding the main villain
like now I come to jojo for fun but part one had feelings

Because Josuke would be able to "fix" Giorno's animals back to their original components and beat him, so it wouldn't be a very good display for the new JoJo and would just make Josuke look cool.

>Volume 1 Giorno
>Volume 2 Bruno
>Volume 3 Narancia
>Volume 4 Abbaccio
>Volume 5 Mista
Rip Trish and Fugo

Attached: brunovsgreatfuldead.jpg (828x830, 551K)

too bad it's ugly

also
youtube.com/watch?v=s7U1zVfK15g&t=47s

Attached: 412.png (1280x720, 1.16M)

if you read the manga you find out because he had the best range

The Joestar blood probably. Josuke deserved to go to Italy tho :(

Giorno pls go

Attached: 1548597606892.jpg (750x601, 126K)

I just hope it's not named fucking Emperor Crimson in the localization.

Attached: 1550312152309.jpg (479x592, 55K)

i can tell you haven't touched SBR

Bleed more, I can't wait for Chad Crimson to descimate Sticky Virgin
Real talk though, it's hard liking a character and villain because I don't wanna see Bruno get hurt.

King Red

It will be. Just get the fixed subs if you cant do it yourself though they're up real fast lately. What will they call Notorious B.I.G? afaik that thing hasnt been in any localizations yet

Why is Doppio brown?

It will be. And it's really not that bad, besides who cares you're going to hear Kamina say KING CRIMSONU

I think Part 5 just suffers from seeming like a pointless side story. I haven't read beyond Part 6, but I think Jojo would be better as a whole if Araki didn't discard an entire cast of characters every time he made a new part. I would like a little more connections between each part besides the name Jojo and bloodline.
Yea I think Josuke would have stole a lot of his spotlight and actually beat the shit out of him. I can see the decision from an authors POV but not too much from in story POV.

Read past part 1 you simpleton

Just, would Count Crimson really have been that hard? At least keep the snappy alliteration.

The fact Diavolo is extremely lenient in sparing innocent people that have no chance of discerning his identity (the maid, The Taxi driver, the bug collector child, Buccellati at first) is a nice aspect of his personality that gets overlooked a lot, especially sincee "softboi" Doppio was more than willing to take them out for him

>I think Jojo would be better as a whole if Araki didn't discard an entire cast of characters every time he made a new part
Thats precicely its strength and what keeps it from turning stale and monotonous like every other shonen. While 5 is mostly about the arrow, 6 unites Jotaro and Jolyne and concludes Dios reaching influence all the way from part 1. The original Joestar plot never really goes away until the universe itself does.

read the manga

Attached: range.jpg (752x344, 138K)

your actually right! you know that feel when you keep pushing something you know you will like off because you know after its done you might not be able to find anything else for years after so you should save it so you have something in the back of your mind to look foreword to doing

Attached: 1535021857212.jpg (326x326, 41K)

>Notorious T H I C C

Attached: kingcrimsonham.jpg (484x476, 90K)

Massive Brunofag here and Mystery of KC is my favorite arc precisely because Bruno gets demolished. This might be a bit crude but for some odd reason I have a boner for my favorite characters getting rekt

I want to make jelly from Jotaros eyes

Infamous Big

Jojolion exists user, just read SBR, you'll still have something to look forward to.

Attached: gappystealsafuckingbike.png (526x665, 200K)

Jotaro likes Koichi the most out of the Morioh gang, he considers him pretty reliable.

Mfw I already did. My bad.

Attached: tatsuya.png (252x225, 8K)

They don't actually care about making the names sound good or logical. Fucking Green Tea. Sanctuary. The worst is yet to come though, they botched Nut King Call (which is already so heavily removed from the source name) and turned it into Nuts N Bolts.

Threadly reminder that Valentine is a bad villain.
>stays in the shadows for most of the part
>no real plot or character connections to Johnny or Gyro
>first time he meets Johnny is during the final fight
>the reason they fight is for the corpse parts, the exact same reason they fought literally every minor bad guy before him
>has a few quirky character traits but no backstory at the start of the fight
>his entire backstory is hamfisted in the middle of what's supposed to be a climactic moment
>can basically be boiled down to "I had a hard life and I love my country, so please let me kill lots of people"
>Johnny kills him with little to no fanfare
>his own fight is outhyped by the sudden appearance of The World

Attached: 1549244129196.jpg (280x311, 16K)

>poorly done Hokuto no Ken rip offs
This meme again. Only part 1 reminds me of HNK + Castlevania. The other two are their own things, retard.
Kinda this. But you should check out part 7, you may like it.
Parts 1-2-3-7 are the only soulful parts imo.

I usually don't care for localized names but Green Tea is JUST

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (953x701, 97K)

He's the most slept on villain, hopefully the anime will make him more appreciated

I'm not a Brunofag but I do feel you there

Part 7 contains the best characters in Jojo and the best characters of all time. Gyro qualifies for the latter. He's hilarious, but he also has a tragic backstory that offers him plenty of motivation while keeping him a mystery. Diego is a unique spin on Dio from Part 1, and his Stand Scary Monsters is awesome. Lucy and Steven are a great duo. Steven is barely in the story, but he's a well written and unique supporting character. While Lucy doesn't come into play until the finale, she is still compelling. Wekapipo is one of the finest side protagonists and works well as a foil to Gyro. Part 7 also contains my favorite side villain, Ringo, and though his time spent in the story is brief it is arguably the pinnacle of of the entire series. As for the Jojo and main villain, they're unquestionably the best of the best. Johnny is a tragic lightning rod of Shakespearean proportions. It's not only impossible to not root for him; it is immoral. He possesses one of the greatest and most significant character arcs I've ever experienced, and his Stand Tusk is awesome to boot. He is my favorite Jojo bar none, despite being one of the most depraved ones. Johnny is immoral and sinful and honestly can be considered the villain of Part 7, but he is still a compelling force of nature. Valentine can be considered the hero to an extent and is one of the most sympathetic villains to grace manga. In fact, it's no secret Valentine is my favorite antagonist ever. He's like an improved version of Ozymandias from Watchmen who takes pride in his actions rather than cry in secret. A true patriot, Valentine will stop at nothing to make America great again. As said by the man himself, his "heart and actions are utterly unclouded. They represent those of JUSTICE.". D4C also has one of the most insane and unique powers of any Stand and makes for a more than satisfying final fight.

Stop using that retarded meme term. How are parts 4, 5, 6 and 8 not soulful? They all have araki's unique flair and all have their individual strengths and weaknesses.

Maybe it's just that I'm not American and haven't deluded myself with enough patriotism.

Hamon is a clear rip off of hokuto shinken you retard, there's so many poorly-parodied aspects if 1-3 that show just how much of an unoriginal hack Araki was earlier on.

I second this. Pucci is objectively the best villain.

Well said.

Fuck you

3 is when the series gets its own identity but 1-2 are very much HnK ripoffs which becomes even more apparent when you look to Araki's older works, where he drew characters how he wanted to and not because 'beefy mega-muscles are in'. Baohchads rise up.

4 is still fine, 5 is extremely uninspired (and Araki had a shit time writing it, the editors didn't like anything etc.). As for the art style, I prefer late part 3 and mid part 4. The characters were more expressive, now they look like lifeless mannequins, literally soulless.

Here you go klansman

Attached: jh-13.png (580x851, 522K)

>unironically using the soul meme
Neck yourself

BREAKU DARK THUNDA

Attached: DvYC00BW0AAgmma.jpg large.jpg (1612x2048, 625K)

Based retard, none of what you've said is true. Try actually reading the series instead if parroting opinions you've read elsewhere, you sound like a wiki fag

The final Ora barrage by Johnny was pure bliss. Especially when you take into account that it's Gyro who tends to say that a lot.

What?

>ywn save him

Attached: D0ApdV-UUAEUvJ8.jpg (1200x942, 270K)

Aerosmith requiem is just Aerosmith but its size is perfectly in scale with a regular size US army Bomber

I can't stand retards who only focus on one or two aspects (like hamon or the fact that buff men were hip back then). You have to be blind if you really don't see the individuality in parts 1 and 2.

If you actually think Valentine wants to protect his country, you are a fucking retarded American manipulated through the love of your own country. Valentine just wants power. He's shown lying to people through the entire part; killing his henchmen, lying to Steven about not hurting him, lying to Lucy that he wouldn't hurt her when Love Train actually basically turned her into a vegetable, and also with Johnny.

The whole speech with Johnny was a lie to get him to falter. You can tell because as soon as Johnny begins to believe him and lets his guard down, Valentine shoots at him. Then Johnny kills him, and even flat out says "I'm sorry, Gyro. I just really wanted to believe him", implying he made a mistake in trusting him.

Johnny is the embodiment of everything wrong with hating your country, but likewise Valentine is the embodiment of everything wrong with blind patriotism, and you fucking fell for it.

Attached: 1541381568279.jpg (611x720, 43K)

>the editors didn't like anything
Source on that? If Vento Aureo had some of the best sales of the series why would the editors not like it?

>Narancia tries to launch it off her shoulder
>goes splat
th-thanks

>her

what the fuck

Attached: jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-1-phantom-blood-1688167.jpg (719x1100, 229K)

This is what soul and individuality looks like, plebeian.

>he doesn't know

This happens anytime a villain makes a speech that isn't just lunatic ravings.

It grows as it takes off his shoulders

>his

Seething

Now I understand

>his is what soul and individuality looks like
Does it look like swastika?

You can tell these people have never had creative endeavors when they expect absolute originality and god forbid you get influenced by anything and show it in your work.

>NUH-UH
Good argument.

Then what's with the vault?

oh how I wish I could read moon

But I'm agreeing with him about his last point?

You were really vague, so I wasn't sure which point you were referring to.

>Johnny hates his own country
>Agreeing with a speedreader

The ones that are holding on to Bruno are telling him to wait and don't go, except for the one holding cat ears. That one is saying it's Cat Day. The ones swimming are saying stop. One is telling Fugo to stay with everyone and the one with Narancia is giving him chocolate.

They're all just telling him stop/not go to the church. And one guy is putting cat ears on him because it's Cat Day in Japan.

This makes sense the more I think about it. Even down to Valentine's stand ability. Forget country, he's willing to leave his entire UNIVERSE behind as long as he can save himself.

Attached: giphy (3).gif (294x231, 1.35M)

>Stop him! Bucciarati, please don't go!
>Cat day...
>Trish, you stay here too!
>Here's some chocolate (Narancia)
>Giorno, stay here!
>Fugo, stay with everyone!

Attached: c2a.png (500x700, 441K)

Because only the universe with the corpse matters. The other universe are probably mere product of the original one. It doesn't even matter to him if he dies as long as someone can take his place in the original universe.

Johnny hates everything and everyone. Both him and Valentine are selfish, just for different reasons. They literally want the power of Jesus Christ for their own personal gain. How much harder can the narrative beat you over the head with that?

2 hours left

the identical swimmers in the water are killing me

If they are going to skip scenes, it will probably be the ones with Abbachio bitching at Giorno.

>being selfish means you hate everything
Thank God for Johnny being a breath of fresh air in JoJo MCs where he cares more about his own self interest instead of saving the world

THE MANY MILES WE WALKED

THE MANY THINGS WE'VE LEARNED

Attached: image.png (298x500, 251K)

>It's finally time for King Crimson to be animated

Never thought I'd see the day. Touched up this old meme image with some colours.

Attached: It'sfinallytime-Saturday.png (500x500, 271K)

I can't wait for animeonly reactions to Bruno getting shafted. Boners will be had

jojo fans are the best proof

Think we're getting a new opening this week?

>tfw when no new OP
>tfw episode doesn't end with the donut
>tfw KC doesn't have a red color scheme
>tfw QUALITY Crimson

Attached: 1462292323920.jpg (430x350, 98K)

le soul meme

Attached: 1490373974833.jpg (1515x1650, 160K)

It'll be next week. This episode probably won't have an opening, and the new OP is definitely going to be about betraying the boss and will have King Crimson in it, so they can't show it before they show either of those things in the show.

New opening in TWO FUCKING WEEKS AFTER THE ARC!! CHRIST ALL MIGHTY!!

Attached: IMG_7408.jpg (538x542, 50K)

EVERYTIME I CLOSE MY EYES, WAKE UP FEELIN' SO HORNY

Probably not, I figure this will either be fighting gold or no OP at all, then maybe it'll show next week, at most, the week after next.

>tfw it's the best episode ever
>suddenly waves of normalfags misinterpreting King Crimson and making dumb fucking memes about it
>suddenly it's the worst episode ever

Attached: 1549629728607.png (235x400, 77K)

What if Gio at the start of part 5 was just as big and tall as the first 3 jojo’s

lol

Attached: b.jpg (437x375, 90K)

This never gonna be an ending song

Hey if learning moonstones served me anything at all it's for bragging rights on mongolian sand etching boards and shout embarassing cartoon phrases when I'm alone

Attached: 56389.jpg (674x529, 55K)

can someone spoonfeed me where do episodes stream again?

>next week
The new OP will be the week after that one, I'm pretty sure they won't show the betrayal opening until the King Crimson arc ends, and that'll happen after this and the current episode. It makes no sense for them to already jump to a new OP next week, because even though Bruno will be shown betraying the boss, the reaction of the rest of the gang won't be shown, plus they'd be spoiling Fugo's abandonment if they showed the opening at that time.

>I let other people's opinions affect my enjoyment of things

Attached: example-66783.jpg (512x512, 93K)

THE BUILDING OF A SHRINE

ONLY JUST TO BURN

Attached: Ds0OaCcU8AAqira.jpg (487x477, 93K)

>TFW Fighting Gold Sound Effects version

It'll probably just get shortened down to "Buccellati is the capo so HE does it step down you fucking new kid" which is all it really needs to be.

>15 y/o as tall as Jonathan

I'm currently learning japanese by myself. I'm done with Genki 1, now starting with Genki 2. It's been going pretty slow but I think I'll be able to make it.

Attached: 151561325.png (498x268, 98K)

cd1212

>yfw the ED is just silence

>OP
>Chorus begins
>FIGHTINGGG
>skips to end part
>gooold

where do you think you are?
BnHAfags are universally reviled because they shove their shitty manga everywhere, not just because it's shit

There was an interview where Araki said that every JoJo has about the same physique and that only his art style changed. He said Gappy and Jotaro have the exact same body type.

>tfw animeonlies interpret zombie Bruno as "lol GE is too bullshit" instead of "RESOLVE"

Giorno is officially like 5'7" so yeah I doubt that

FIGOLD

I like it as a sort of throwback to DIO amassing an army of zombies.

Same body type doesn't mean same height, retard. If a 6'2" man is fat and a 5'4" man is fat, they're still both fat.

Attached: 1544566087839.jpg (500x677, 121K)

Josuke4 waa pretty short though and Josuke8 seems a lot smaller than Jotaro unless Yasuho and Rai are giants too.

what was this shit

Attached: brooch.jpg (780x1200, 486K)

The brooch.

People latch on to the requiem fights but this here is the worst asspull in part 5. Literally makes no sense.

Didn't he just say that Josuk8 and Jotaro/Jonathan were around the same physique? Not EVERY jojo, right?

But I love Abbacchio bitching at Giorno, I want to have them all so I can watch compilations on youtube

i dont even remember this, what happened?

None of that matters if you don't know the lyrics to all Jojo OPs, which is what it's really useful for

なんてね! 日本語を勉強して頑張ってください!

Attached: scumbag jonathan.jpg (212x259, 26K)

>5'11"
>pretty short

Attached: Chapter_266_Cover_B.jpg (1200x1560, 523K)

>King of Manlets
>not short

>5'11"
That's a manlet bro

giorno turns the brooch into a clone of the turtle (that for some reason has a stand but doesnt need a key), which takes Diavolo into the stand to save trish.

Giorno uses GE to turn the brooch into an exact copy of Coco Jumbo, stand and all.

ありがとうございます
>tfw didn't recognize the ganbatte kanji
I have to rev up those fucking kanji

Now you've done it.

Please David for the love of god, cut this shit

Why didn't he just make a copy of the boss with his stand instead?

Oh. It was a cool moment anyhow so I don't really mind.

same

Based opinion. Who enjoychads here?

It doesn't end the fight so I don't really mind it all that much. Bruno does cool things with zippers to make up for it.

he would need his cells, he implanted coco jumbos cells into the brooch to make it.

>those gorilla arms

what a fucking hunk jesus christ

He's never made a full human, just body parts.

Bruno has one of the coolest stands in jojo doen’t he

What made Araki think this was okay?

Why is his left arm like a full foot longer than his right?

He didn't know any better until later.

Anyone have a Joestar height chart lying around?

It's my favorite ability desu

One of them. Personally, my top five are Crazy Diamond, Soft & Wet, Heaven's Door, Stone Free, and C-Moon.

Attached: 1550783423363.jpg (1560x1200, 1022K)

I, Giorno Giovanna, had a dream that the first half of this next episode was godlike, then it suddenly cut to a shitty cgi scene of Diavolo trying on clothes, with Doppio helping him decide on what to wear on "Killling Trish Day". It was erratic, low quality, and silly, with some funky electro pop music playing. I turned off the tv because the episode was almost over and for some reason Hayato was there warning Diavolo that there were two timelines

how does one even draw so horrendously off model?
it's almost like he specifically tried to

that sounds good as fuck

This looks weird because it was designed to be a two page spread.

My favourite one is Caesar tossing Joseph the upside down glass.

THE RUSTED CHAINS OF PRISON MOONS

I'll be disappointed if the episode isn't like this

ARE SHATTERED BY THE SUN

ARE SHATTERED BY THE SUN

I can't think of a single time Giorno used his powers and it made sense.

Shilling my jojoke once more before the "it just works" cataclysm.
youtube.com/watch?v=e1JaMcMPZQc

Attached: 1522161460746.jpg (1000x1386, 1.4M)

It's been pretty consistent so far through the anime. This is the point it starts to not make sense.

Notorious BIG pisses me off the most. Baby Face and White Album make it clear that Giorno can heal both himself and other people, but he can't fight Notorious BIG because his hands are hurt and he can't heal them for literally no reason.

I hope they a short filler scene with Nero at the beginning of the episode so the surprise is even bigger.

Doesn't he need to touch with his hands to heal? I don't remember the BIG arc exactly but that's how it's been in the anime so far.

how many hours until the new episode?

Also,what websites do you use the most often to watch Jojo?

How many hours left until KEKKA DAKE DA ?

crunchyroll

kekka dake da

Attached: 680A086E-5727-4E1E-9980-5354D6EDD66E.gif (392x410, 308K)

He doesn't need his hands to activate his powers otherwise. Why would he need them to heal? It's not a different ability, just a different application of the same one.

gogoanime for streaming and the usual torrent place when I'm too anxious

I haven't read 5 in a while, but wasn't it because his hands were fucked up or something?

Who knows, maybe the power comes from the hands when he needs to heal, even if they don't need to directly touch. It's pretty dumb, but seems reasonable enough within jojo universe.

He literally put his chopped off hand back on from five feet away during the Baby Face fight.

He had his other hand

Can someone please post the link for nichibros stream?

Attached: 1550317919764.jpg (1560x1200, 892K)

Still had the other hand in that case though.

When did he not use his hands to use his powers? I assume when it doesn't show it's because he just uses a tiny GE hand to do it secretly like SP stopping a bullet

1 hour left

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I CAN'T WITH THIS

I WALK A ROAD, HORIZONS CHANGEZ

HOLY DIVER

YOU'RE THE STAR OF THE MASQUERADE!

THE TOURNAMENT'S BEGUN

Either torrents or kissanime

Attached: long arm.png (380x655, 563K)

Where do you watch the chink stream
?

read the thread you dink.

lurk more

I'm asking for the stream, not for the subs links. There is no relevant results for searching "stream" in this thread.
Fuck off i'm an oldfag, it's just been a while since i haven't been here. If it's Niconico, which one is it ?

>nobody has posted a link to a livestream
You guys are hopeless. Here: dsgstng.com/
It should start after this current ep finishes at 11 something est. No subs since it's Jap tv.

>there is no relevant results for searching "stream" in this thread
Yes there is. Fucking hell

Thanks.

stop shilling your shit

Search "stream". There only were 3 posts about people askin, will no answers

Use the superior lyrics.
Ahem...
THE EARTH IS CAPTIVE TO THE MOON

SOME SEEK THE RISING SUN

I WALK THE ROAD ON WINGS OF CHANGE

THE GAME HAS JUST BEGUN!!

Attached: IMG_7394.jpg (257x271, 34K)

The black queen chants the funeral march, the cracked brass bells will ring: To summon back the fire witch to the court of the Crimson King

Attached: 8a7edb7ef2115897ccd500e24c856775.png (269x275, 30K)

> Search stream
> See what posts have replies
> Get

If you literally just search 'cd1212 stream' in google it's the first thing that shows up you dumbass.

streams

vaughn.live/cd1212
mov3.co/en/tokyomx/
leopard-raws.org/?stream
dsgstng.com/

he erased the time of them meeting, so she has up to the time of going their to clean, and ending up in to the room. The knocking and seeing bossu is eradicated time. To her it is like she just had a moment of forgetfulness

>Bruno gets donut'd
>new ED plays
>BEEN SPENDIN MOST OUR LIVES -

Based

40 minutes left?

bout that, just check anichart or something for exact time.

FUCKIN BASED!

inb4 the entire episode is bruno backstory

Yeah, 1:05 JST, so just convert that time.

Attached: Spoiler.gif (100x100, 888K)

ep starts at the next full hour + 5 minutes

Diavolo did nothing wrong

Attached: DawnOfKingCrimson.png (1000x769, 294K)

Leopard was offline last week

someone hit me with a stream link, also, new OP today?

Nah. Next week earliest. Its called Traitors Requiem so its going to be all about the fight against Diavolo. They'll save it until after Killer Queen debuts

>actually watching subless anime
Why

>there is a KC concert in my town in July

best timeline

Shit I’m dead

Attached: 4106B451-9483-4BE7-AABA-062BB09EC1D9.png (167x255, 49K)

This. I'm expecting new op

isn't diavolo supposed to appear today tho?

>Killer Queen
Whoops. Stupid monarchs.

Attached: 1541011100316.png (284x240, 95K)

Attached: 1525270384932.png (500x499, 171K)

today is national donut day!

>Killer Queen
Something you hiding from us, user?

Attached: 1547683127347.png (1024x576, 705K)

Because I read the manga already.

For once I agree. This episode really deserves full enjoyment with subs

Whee

Attached: E0471BC0-64E2-4951-81AE-AC803178AFFE.jpg (393x750, 48K)

Be a bit of shit timing if they have the OP before Diavolo shows up or before the betrayal actually happens.

More likely there'll be no OP today, and it'll be either next week or the week after.

where do you people find proper subs?
Horriblesubs has the censored names

Yes you are

Attached: Dont_Click.png (473x587, 604K)

>KING crimson
>killer QUEEN
>gold experience is a PRINCE album

Poetry

Attached: killer queen approves.png (309x601, 449K)

Even if you can't understand moonrunes at all, you can still pretty easily understand the whole episode if you read the manga.

Fixed episodes get uploaded on nyaa, some time after horriblesubs comes out.

I'm slightly annoyed all the KINGs in Jojolion haven't lead up to anything

30 minutes left

Suzie.Q was a CCR reference, but i would like a stand ability about one of their songs

To me its more about the chat and shitposting there.

The arc is halfway done at this point, I really hope we get a new OP or ED

i forgot index was still a thing

vaughn.live/cd1212

King crimson’s gonna skip index just wait

>you lived to see KC animated

Attached: 1509655766652.jpg (440x416, 29K)

The LN has been consistently releasing. The main story is up to 43 volumes now, it's ridiculous.

How far in should we expect today? We should at least get to the hand in the elevator right? Also, surely SFX today or next week?

We should reach at least up until Bruno's donut. Unless they do an extremely extended story, but we should see KC anyways.

while we’re waiting, who’s the best main antag and why is it kira?

weird way to say DIO

pucci by a landslide

WHEN THE FUCK DOES IT STARTS?
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

about 20 mins

Deciding on what to listen to on this fateful day.

Attached: PicsArt_02-22-10.42.50.jpg (2643x1284, 653K)

Dio because he's the hottest

This.

Hot.

red is the best album of all time so listen to that

I'm actually hyped bois. Hold me.

Anyone who says anything but DIO never read Over Heaven and should fuck off back to r/JJBA

FIGHTING GOOOOOOOLD is shit and I hope we get a new OP today

I want the new op already

Pick one

>Emperor Crimson

or

>King Scarlet

I pick

Over heaven is shit though. Its borderline character assassination

king scarlet all the way.

post yfw new ED Gangsters Paradise

emperor crimson sounds dope, king scarlet sounds retarded

Oh please no. That would suck badly, I'd rather they stick with the crap we already got.

ledit is that way

Attached: 1528754941096.jpg (254x283, 12K)

Emperor Scarlet

IN THE COURT OF THE CRIMSON KIIIIIIIIINNNNNG
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EVERYTIME I CLOSE MY EYES

the ascended patrician intellectual's choice

Attached: C4RxZerVYAILBq_.jpg (900x1600, 240K)

Can't wait to see the Doppio/Diavolo transition

Royal Vermillion

Attached: 1550058805437.jpg (477x480, 19K)

soon
youtube.com/watch?v=8lrgoKYoLmY

Attached: 61r34SB-E2L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 31K)

King Scarlet sounds like a cleaning product

No fuck that book. Dio is fun because hes a theatrical madman who never apologises for anything. Over Heaven tries to ground him into some inquisitive scientist who tries to explain his horrible acts and yearns for mom. Its shit.

Pucci and Kira tied. DIO is close, but only thanks to his development in part 6.
Kira is a great villain because his motivations are clear, concise, and realistic. It was good to have a villain like him after two villains which were basically plotting to rule the world. Kira is also well developed, and I loved seeing his mannerisms. Pucci is great because of his backstory, and how well set out his plans were. Pucci got shit done. Also his changing stand made things constantly interesting with him

Giorno is a big ricchione.

I hope so.

new thread when? this one will reach its limit

Too bad it'll look weird in the anime since they are so opposed to having silhouettes.

Baron Burgundy

Attached: kc_desk.jpg (489x396, 75K)

Jesus and here I was thinking DxD having 25 Volumes and like 5 Spin off volumes was nuts

At this point that may end up that long anyways. It started a part 2 that's got 2 volumes already

Kamachi is an autist that can't do anything other than writing. He keeps adding stuff to the universe, and he's the one that writes the several manga spin-offs as well as plenty LN spin-offs too. He even has other series.

What's worse is that he's apparently very young. His whole life has been Index.

THE RUSTED CHAINS OF PRISON MOONS
ARE SHATTERED BY THE SUN
I WALK A ROAD, HORIZONS CHANGE
THE TOURNAMENT'S BEGUN
THE PURPLE PIPER PLAYS HIS TUNE
THE CHOIR SOFTLY SINGS
THREE LULLABIES IN ANCIENT TONGUES...

FOR THE COURT OF THE CRIMSON-

Attached: kc.jpg (240x240, 24K)

Sounds pretty admirable if anything

RESOLVE, user, it's RESOLVE

Is that a joke that KC skipped the entire fucking episode or something?

Count Crimson.

Pucci. No contest.

NEW OP IS SO DOPE

>Despite all the zippers on his outfit, it has no pockets for his phone
I know it's just Araki, but COME ON

Attached: 1504312004166.png (428x410, 7K)

No new OP

Oh shit, is that today?

This new OP is pure kino

im gonna be sick ;_;

Attached: 72913359_p82.jpg (1476x2048, 816K)

Jesus Christ I'm lagging on cd so bad
Seems like I'm the only one

You don't need pockets on your clothes when you can just make them anywhere.

Attached: Bruno_stand2.png (500x500, 254K)

New thread whence?

H A N D H O L D I N G

TRISH GOT HER FUCKING HAND CUT OFF