Times when /a lost their mind

Times when /a lost their mind

Attached: 769689.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Never forgive, never forget. Fuck off Kayo you slut, we could of been together.

i'm still losing mine.

Yes, OP, Yea Forums is retarded. Thanks for the three-thousandth fucking reminder.

I really hoping they would kill this little bitch off

Attached: 02f1451bdd6193b5667c74f46b1518f2.jpg (1912x1036, 451K)

When she lost

Attached: LOSR.png (638x1018, 1.24M)

I'll never understand why people like projecting their NTR fantasies on this ending. How retarded do you have to be to be upset by this when he ends up with the best girl? If anything the show fucked up the most with its villain

Every single week when a new episode of TTGL aired. Not that anybody here besides my old ass remembers.

There is nothing wrong with NTR.

What Kucks dont understand is that, it's not about the girl, it was obvious that the MC was going to end up with the other one because he never expressed a romantic interest in this one but what triggers people is the poor NTR attempt that came out of nowhere

It's obviously written to feel like NTR, MC and the girl relationship is like the fucking main topic of the anime, everyone thought they were a couple as children and even this friend helped him to be with her if remember correctly, then she goes away from the city, years later she comes back and has a relationship with this friend, like, why exactly with the friend? and of course none of this is developed in any way, never before the coma or later, two episodes earlier the friend was shipping them and now it's her husband, it' doesn't make sense at all, it's not a full NTR shit since he isn't interested in her in a romantic way but you still feel it since everything else was placed as a cute couple.
It's not a misinterpretation either, they make it very clear when the friend doens't want to tell him the truth when he wakes up after the coma.

You're no Yea Forums, though.

Pizza girl is too much of a side character in the anime. Also, Kayo's story line is more interesting.

When tripfag taiga was trolling during toradora

The entire time when Franxx was airing

Franxx episode 14

episode 17 was more chaotic

Did anyone even give a single shit about this series other than false flagging NTRetards?

no, it's shit even without the NTR

Attached: i love emilia.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

My favorite thing about this is how they all pretend it wasn't shipping faggotry.
>i-i'm totally mad because she betrayed him not because the cute kouhai won

Reminder that this is not NTR. I'll repeat myself for all the speed readers and watchers. This is NOT NTR.

literally nothing wrong with being a cuckold

When she won in the end. Anyone got the screencap of the posts about it? I seem to have lost that image.

Attached: best girl rejected for now.png (1366x768, 1.06M)

I remember. I remember when Kamina died.

I remembered when endless 8 ended

>ichigo_raping_hiro.gif

do the novels ever reveal emilia was doing some mind control shit? threads mentioned shit like that before.

Attached: Free! announcement.jpg (1920x2198, 876K)