夢で見たことも涙で泣いたことも翌日にはほとんど忘れてしまっていた

sad Chisaki time

Attached: 312042.jpg (225x350, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangashow.me/bbs/board.php?bo_table=msm_manga&wr_id=649053
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Punished Chisaki hype

Someone translate

Sounds like it'll make more sense with the images. The only things I can pick out are that knowing it's a dream of a possible future, they're able to check the course of Kogarashi losing his powers - which of course is Nonko's brother - and it seems they're able to prevent it. Chisaki also does some crying.

Chisaki would've won the Kogabowl if she hadn't snuck out with Yuuna to see their future.

could've*

No, she would've. Chisakis prophetic dream is an real future and for that to become reality Koga must lose his powers thus causing Yuuna to eventually pass on resulting in Chisaki and Koga getting together. Since we know how her future will only come true if Koga loses his powers it implies he would've lost them if not for Chisaki going into the future and know it would've happen which they then prevent which made her cry. She let go of her future happiness for her friends.

On the other hand she forgot most of it the next day because it was a dream.

At least this dream arc at least allows Chisaki to know the future and know what to do to prevent the war from happening.

reminder that Sagiri has saved the manga
her Vol cover sold well
her arc is in the top8 of ranking

comeback to top10 thank to her

>if Yunna eventually pass resulting in Chisaki and Koga getting together
>the course of Kogarashi losing his powers
He has clearly end up with Chisaki because

>Kogarashi losing his powers
>Yuuna is pass
>the other girls have their power and their job "save the world"
>0 rivale

Chisaki was the only possibility because she had zero rivals.

Chapter 141 apparently shot the series back up to middle level ranking this week.

>it's a dream of a possible future
I bet if Kogarashi had met another girl he would also marry with her because muh possibility
>She let go of her future happiness for her friends
this arc was for Chisaki to accept the futur harem because she was very jealous about the others girls.

now it's obvious it's Yuuna end or harem

Chisakifags btfooooooo
Yuuna main girl

>"It's escapism! Can't you see, it's not healthy!"

For the title character Yuuna is very uninteresting. Harem pls.

Chapter is out in Korean. It's also sad as fuck and I think my day is ruined. Not even a Chisaki fag but fuck man this is just brutal.

Fuck i'm gonna legitimately cry once I read the translated chapter. Not like this!
mangashow.me/bbs/board.php?bo_table=msm_manga&wr_id=649053

This author has a history of drawing sad girls really well.

Attached: 01.png (750x1080, 542K)

Attached: 02.png (1500x1080, 988K)

Attached: 04.png (1500x1080, 997K)

>her chances are so low that the only way to win is if there are no other players
Ouch. She's not even the silver medal, she's a damn participation ribbon. This is too rich, I can't remember the last time any girl got blown the fuck out this badly.

Attached: 06.png (1500x1080, 1.05M)

Attached: 08.png (1500x1080, 978K)

Attached: 10.png (1500x1080, 958K)

Attached: 12.png (1500x1080, 1.11M)

Attached: 14.png (1500x1080, 1.03M)

Attached: 16.png (1500x1080, 924K)

She didn’t deserve this

Attached: 18.png (1500x1080, 1015K)

Honestly fuck the author, what fucking disgusting shit these last few chapters have been. I hope he gets axed soon.

Sagiri never had an chance at winning whether Koga had his powers or not. There isn't gonna be an harem end either, just Yuuna or Chisaki if Yuuna ever passes on.

This is just straight up cruel. What the fuck man

Attached: 1537911770083.jpg (239x635, 63K)

It’s not necessarily the only way she can win, just the most probable way for her to win given the current conditions.

Sagiri could easily still win if Kogarashi retains his powers and Yuuna passes on under better circumstances. There could also be a harem end if Yuuna sticks around.

Attached: 94396e3f634a91247ca4f4bedacf8433f4250b182dd1d5e824c279c539a7cbf5.jpg (300x562, 34K)

>It’s not necessarily the only way she can win, just the most probable way for her to win given the current conditions.
Is that what the maze thing about?

>harem end if Yuuna sticks around.
Not happening

I've seen a lot from manga, but this is the cruelest shit I've ever seen.

Damn

>what fucking disgusting shit these last few chapters have been.
But they have been great?

>Next day, she forgot everything happened in dream
Fuck you.
This is the hackest way to return to original atmosphere just after breaking best heroine's possibility.

Not sure what the maze thing is about. What I mean is that Ryuzen’s powers work by knowing everything about the current state of the world, and calculating the future based on that. With the accuracy of her predictions being reduced the further out it goes. Since she was specifically calculating a future where Kogarashi and Chisaki were lovers, this is presumably the most probable way based on the current state of the world. That doesn’t mean less probable ways don’t exist, or that something could change in a way that Ryuzen missed predicting. Thus giving Chisaki an alternative route to winning.

You're retarded. People don't remember dreams in detail.

Personally, I prefer this kind of "heart-string" (heart stinging drama) then that Sagiri Fiance crap.

Is this Kagami no Kuni tier? Are we axing this manga with no survivors?

It wasn't drama until the middle/end of the last chapter though? Before that it was a nice romantic dream, it's the ending of the "mini-arc" that is the issue. No one complained two weeks ago or when she entered the dream.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1505138431597.png (666x636, 892K)

S A G I R I
A
G
I
R
I

So is this gonna be another dogshit supernatural series with a decent setup for a harem ending only to have the author puss out and have a single girl/open end? Fuck me there have been so many with a decent enough opportunity to make everyone happy but nip writers are such fucking pussies.

Attached: 100percentmad.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

>girls can only be happy if they are the mc's bitches

Attached: 1535369670411.png (1280x720, 1.28M)

Chisakifags got to see a future where they happened. They can come back to these chapters when Yuuna wins. No other waifufag can say the same.

>Sagiri could easily still win if Kogarashi retains his powers and Yuuna passes on under better circumstances
Delusional.

No shit. I honestly don't understand why some of you ever have hope for a harem end? Has a romcom/ecchi in WSJ ever had a harem end? No, there was always a sole winner. The only one that went the different angle, was TLR since Haruna was Rito's number 1 girl in his heart and Lala was his second. Even then, it finished with him single. Yuuna has always been the sole winner, she's literally in the fucking title.

>writes harem ending
lol what a pussy move
>writes monogamous ending
lol what a pussy move

Korean is such an ugly language, but in terms of sound and the looks of its writing

Has anyone really ever bitched about a true harem ending?

Man, I'm not even a Chisakifag, but I'm still pissed.
That's a low blow.

what the fuck man

Attached: 1539983110719.png (900x1042, 90K)

I've seen anons bitching about the possibility of a harem end for a series I honestly can't remember at the moment. They were saying that it was pussy move to make every reader happy. I've also see anons bitching about the possibility of this one LN series have multiple endings so all the heroines could win.

Did i say that? What i was stating was that every single one of them know that they all love him and they by in large care deeply for each other. Hell they even live together and natural/common law dont fucking matter in their universe. Im pretty sure they can come to an arrangement pretty fucking easily and no one gets heartbroken. If someone dosent agree well she is free to find happiness as she sees fit.

unattainable dreams are SHIT
ITS SHIT

I would.
monogamy>open>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>polygamy

Attached: 1547133797819.png (600x600, 477K)

Is this the first chapter without any erotic fanservice?

ryan gostling screaming at the void.jpg

this hurts but at least we know that if ghost passes on, which is very very unlikely, that chisaki is the second runner-up. it always seems to come down to the normal girl as the second choice.

If your dreams are better than reality, why even wake up?

What series? Im genuinely curios, because for the most part in both the manga and novel sphere i see the majority of bitching being a story that starts out as a blatant harem with multiple best girls only to end up monogamous/open with no one happy.

I'm split on this arc. On the one hand, it makes it pretty obvious she isn't going to win and hurt to see her crushed like that at the end. On the other hand, long haired mature adult Chisaki with sex hair.

My heart says no but my penis says yes.

fucking hell. I know that she will lost badly but come the fuck on man.

Why do you to twist the knife and then salt it

Attached: 1539974399070.jpg (807x659, 42K)

>this is what made it obvious she would lose
Yuuna's name being in the title didn't make it obvious enough? It's her or no one.

In this specific harem, Karura wouldn't allow that.
In general, thinking polygamy where everyone gets along is the best ending for them is stupid.
>guy with multiple girls
>dividing of attention is inveitable, not even counting hierarchy
>guy with one girl
>both gets mutual amounts of attention

Attached: 1538563146780.png (211x205, 19K)

If the series build up with only 1 winner intended since the start and the narrative clearly leading to MC only loving 1 girl,then yes.Harem end will be total cop out.

I honestly can't remember the harem at the moment since it was a thread I entered for the hell of it. The LN was Oregairu though. Some anons were proposing the idea of an ending for Yukino and Yui and that shook up some another anons. Oh, there's also that harem Shinmai Maou. All the girls won, but some Miofags love to claim the first wife/main wife title since she's the main heroine. Even if a harem ending did happen, some waifufags are still going to want their preferred girl as the second wife if she can't be the first one cause it gives her more of a standing or whatever.

I mean if we are going to make that argument this series build up has Yuuna winning, but at the same time its also conceivable that Yuuna is exorcised and finally goes to heaven? Both seem pretty shit tier when there has been so much time spent on other girls?

What the fuck. Not even a kiss? Why?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

You can take solace at the fact they kissed everytime they had off-screen sex.

who shit in the author's coffee a few weeks ago? wtf

I just find it kinda retarded that you make a harem narrative and develope all these branching plot points only to have a dogshit open or monogamous ending with no resolution for side characters. This wouldnt work as an argument for Oreguira because members of his "harem" have other main caste love interest which at least give them a possibility for a happy end. For Yuuna whats the best we get? An open end where they resurrect Yuuna and high jinks continue or ressurect Yuuna and you get a marriage scene with everyone else crying an no resolution for any side character. Seems pretty shit either way.

>this overblown emotional meltdown ITT
What are you, 14 year old emotionally unstable homos?

Attached: 1407102028372.png (872x1000, 176K)

>when there has been so much time spent on other girls?
Give it up Sagirifag. Is this your first ecchi/romcom or something? All the girls especially the main runners/rivals always get a shit ton of focus on them. That has never meant anything special. It's clear that Yuuna is going to win. Hell, when she passed on, Koga rejected EVERYONE which just cements that he held feelings for her. Something a lot of anons seemed to miss.

Are you new to this kind of work? Harem manga have always developed the other girls despite the fact that they're going to lose. They also always end the manga single because god forbid the mangaka give them a new love interest.

>They also always end the manga single
Nisekoi went different

>no resolution for side characters.
Resolutions aren't uncommon with timeskips. The problem lies in exploring how to get there.
>because members of his "harem" have other main caste love interest which at least give them a possibility for a happy end
>a happy end for them needs them to have a romantic partner

Attached: 1543464057228.png (580x658, 412K)

She's going to win right, Yea Forums?

Hopefully, not.

>Nisekoi went different
Not really. Tsugumi was single, Kosaki was single, Marika was talking about a date with Y-san, but that's it. I think Yui was the only rival that was hitched, but no one cared for her. Then we got that extra chapter revealing the daughter of Kosaki, letting us know she married.

it feels like recently there’s been a few people who never posted in these threads who all came in and started flinging things needlessly. There was no hint of real waifuwars before

>There was no hint of real waifuwars before
I don't see any waifuwars going on. You have the Sagirifags trying, but no one pays them mind. I just see some anons thinking that Chisaki seeing a future where her and Koga happen, only to have it ripped from her, as cruel.

Hey, I'm just shitting on polygamy ending like a normal person should.

No I mean you. Nobody used that term before, you keep using it like people who want Sagiri to win are particularly obnoxious. You keep calling em out like they’re some issue when you’re the main problem from what can tell

I have seen Toubunfags screech at the idea of an harem ending, even though it could be a good resolution to that series.

MONGUL

This Chisaki suffering is uncalled for and frankly should not be allowed

Attached: jiiiiiiii.png (1374x1620, 2.03M)

Because we didn't know at the time Chisaki would truly believe the dream world was reality. She genuinely thought she had won. Imagine everything you cared about and cherised for 11 years was a illusion and a lie all along. I'm surprised Chisaki is only crying. She literally needs suicide watch.

It would be a bad resolution, though--basically shitting on the premise of finding out which of the quints is the bride and the quints growing differently but still being close sisters.

Attached: 1523130831252.png (1351x880, 1.31M)

>are particularly obnoxious.
Because in every thread, the only one that brings up a harem possibility is a Sagirifag. See . Some of them still think she has the chance to win when it's clear she doesn't. I expect them and the Hibarifags to be the only ones truly seethe when Yuuna officially wins.

Yeah see, previously if people disagreed they would just ignore them. It hardly matters who says what, you bringing them up specifically is worthless

You haven't read the manga, right? The premise is literally one girl winning. The entire series is a huge flashback.

Itsuki is going to win, and I say this as Mikufag. I see no reason to deluded myself into thinking a different outcome will happen.

Wow, that wasn't just sad, it was downright sadistic writing. Miura really hates Chisaki and her shippers, doesn't he?

>you bringing them up specifically is worthless
I'm bringing them up because from what I've seen in threads, Yea Forums seems to understand that Yuuna is sole winner except those two groups. Some of them still have hope it'll go a different way. No other group is deluding themselves like that.

>11 years of happy dreams
fucking hell that sucks even more than nightmares

>Miura really hates Chisaki and her shippers, doesn't he?
miura hates every girl that isnt ghost. his obvious waifu.

Everyone talks about the possibility of a harem. Yuunafags, Chisakifags, Sagirifags, Hibarifags, Oborofags, Karurafags, fans of all the girls and so on. That's normal for a harem series with this many likable girls. It's not some obnoxious problem, it's a normal state of affairs.

>Everyone talks about the possibility of a harem
Not at all. Most readers seem to know that a harem end isn't a possibility here. Hell, the only person that mentioned a harem end so far is a Sagirifag. Just scroll up.

Depends on your perspective. This was cruel to Chisaki, but it does give her shippers a glimpse of how things would be if she alone wins. That's not something that shippers often get.

People do remember traumatic, real-like dreams. That user is right, this is bullshit to mantain the status quo.

series like these would be much better if the losing girls were able to move on. we all know ghost is going to win but id be fine with chisaki and sagiri and hibari and oboro etc were given other love interests. i always found it cruel for the losing girls especially if they were friends with the main girl to have to end the series alone and/or help push the mc into the main girls arms like nisekoi. it was fucked up having to see marika push raku on when he searching for shitoge at the childhood hill and then ask him once more if he would consider her while a sad smile on her face.

No one wants to see their favorite girl end up with some faceless stranger

I doubt it'll entirely go back to status quo. I suspect that Chisaki will be pushed to do something more this arc such as confessing due to the dream. She also might find herself thinking of Kogarashi as Ko-kun, or accidentally calling him that. Forgetting most of the dream is just to keep her from being a crippled mental wreck for the rest of the series.

>some faceless stranger
they dont have to be faceless strangers though. look at hibari. she was literally rejected. theres no reason for her to still be running in the kogabowl but what does miura do? have her declare that shes still going to try despite her chances obviously being 0% instead of introducing another guy into the story. it pisses me off and it pisses me off that we'll probably get a scene where hibari asks him if hes really sure he doesnt like her only for kogarashi to basically reject her a second time.

You do realize this is harem we're talking about right? Introducing another male for a girl to chase after would quickly piss off the readers

Because when you dream you are always alone. You may not realize it but that makes it sadder.

I hope Miura gets a lot of of hatemail from readers over this and is forced to rethink his plans for Chisaki later on. He deserves it.

It isn't called Yuragi-sou no Chisaki-san, sadly...

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Attached: 1536771987467.png (501x450, 363K)

He deserves really good beating. I don't even read this shit, but if something like this happened to me I would just kill myself

Attached: 1547736525835.png (509x252, 171K)

>I hope Miura gets a lot of of hatemail from readers
understandable
>and is forced to rethink his plans for Chisaki
Why?

Did this chapter hit too close to home to all the anons that dreamed about their waifu being real only to wake up single and alone?

Attached: 1527202060496.png (677x720, 410K)

It's out of spite for his readers, because his 'main' girl is a bland character who barely stays ahead of Chisaki in the polls and hasn't had any significant screentime for a while.

The ghost is the one that should rightfully move on. She's been dead for like 50 years and it's literally her destiny to move on and let the others LIVE their lives.

It's too cruel

It's an obvious copout by Miura to avoid the consequences of this. Not that I want Chisaki to be traumatized but not letting her remember her happy destined life with Kogarashi, considering the effect it's gonna have on the main story now, is BS.

That's fucked up.

Hush, user. I know, I know. Here have a hug.

And that’s the sad reality of haremshit series, which tank or drop in the ratings once they don’t pander to the waifufag otakus.

>barely stays ahead
30% difference is still a sizeable lead.
>hasn't had any significant screentime for a while.
That's his choice, though. He could easily shill her like how Hibari caught up in screentime.

Attached: 1550800882279.jpg (623x371, 208K)

How do we un-JUST Chisaki's shit? If she lost her mind and turned into a massive cunt I would not angry at her at all.

it's just one Miofag that didn't actually read the novel claiming that.

Yuuna hasn't had any significant screentime lately because of the author's own choice. He gave her a big arc for unsealing her memories and deciding to tell Kogarashi she didn't want to pass on just yet. Her screentime has been restricted since then as she's now almost as broken as Kogarashi in power, and Tadahiro has been focusing on arcs for Sagiri and Chisaki, with a few breather chapters for minor characters. We'll be back to Yuuna soon enough once this arc is over.

Attached: 1548258322420.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

Me neither. Chisaki has all the right to become an antagonist for this shit.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Remember the author illustrated Yandere Kanojo. Shit like this seems rather tame.

Attached: 20181119214217.webm (800x1080, 92K)

Fuck you it's not fucking fair.
What has this 10/10 wife material done to you author?

Attached: 1428224738647.jpg (298x294, 25K)

Huh, are you getting author's mixed up? From what I can tell, Miura Tadahiro has only worked on:

Koisome Momiji (series)
High Spec Lovers (one shot)
Niku Kyu! (series)
Gazer (one shot)
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Yandere Kanojo was done by some guy going by the name Shinobi.

Oh, fuck off.

*Kaidan Kanojo

Getting Itou'd is a honor

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.webm (960x540, 2.67M)

From now, she'll suffer internally everytime she will look or talk with Kogarashi and the others won't know it.
Except us.

A life time of suffering for 3 real time minutes of dream.

Attached: Hurts a bit.jpg (900x899, 93K)

Dropped......

Fucking Brutal.
Actual Brutal.
Haven't seen something like this in ages.

wew lad

>your happy life is a lie k bye
rest in pasta chisakifags, wouldn't wish this to anyone's ship

something tells me this is just going to make the nips root harder for chisaki.

>baking the cake is the worst thing that could hap-
>miura: hold my beer bro
Nigga literally INCEPTION'D the girl.

Attached: 1231512121.png (418x311, 86K)

Literally the biggest mistake Miura could have done. If Chisaki was unpopular or something then it would have been a different story. She's the 2nd most popular heroine though, and he was just way too cruel with her. I wouldn't be surprised if she gains more fans after this. You don't want your main heroine surpassed in popularity.

Attached: 1547575249282.png (222x265, 64K)

Or the fans turn on him for doing that to her. Hell, probably both at the same time.

>>You don't want your main heroine surpassed in popularity

Something tells me Miura's been afraid of this for a long time. Until recently Chisaki chapters were far and few between.

He may have written the last few chapters to throw a bone to Chisaki shippers with an alternate ending while getting back at them for making her that popular.

>Until recently Chisaki chapters were far and few between.
Exactly. Look at the last popularity poll. Yuuna didn't win with some huge landslide, the difference between 1st and 2nd place wasn't even a thousand votes.