A lady in love? HOW ridiculous

> A lady in love? HOW ridiculous

I love this

Attached: kaguya_a_cute.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

>HOW ridiculous

Giant dart into tsundere from 45 meters.
44 club, get that bell on, we'll pin ya.

Attached: 53467863478658.jpg (1237x696, 428K)

Kaguya is the BEST girl, Chika fans are lower life forms

So.
Where is the love potion chapter where she becomes openly loveydovey with Prez.

Agreed.

chapter 140. just wait

TOUNGE
O
U
N
G
E

>you will never have 15+ kids with one lady

This. Chikafags love a dumb bimbo who canonically hates them.

Attached: IMG_4808.jpg (2012x1139, 198K)

Based and truepilled.

Attached: NekoKaguya.jpg (1093x895, 82K)

>A lady in love? HOW ridiculous

that said, I think that Aka was inspired by supercell-love and roll

why watch this shite

It's funny.

Water is wet, whats new?

It's cute.

It's tongue

If you're lucky, the doujin spinoff may have one of those one day.

>canonically hates them
That's the best part

because redditb told them to

>chika
>not fujiwara

Her name is Fujiwara you newfaggot

Attached: 66BA96A8-887C-4572-993F-B9C0AC861FBC.jpg (401x413, 59K)

Lino is best girl and is my wife.

Attached: ASMR_lino.png (814x557, 492K)

There was a hypnosis one but it sucked.

>Lino

Attached: STOP.png (773x329, 222K)

Kimi no shiranai monogatari almost resumes the whole story so far.

You don't because there are much better shows this season

Attached: 1526797421121.jpg (1280x720, 619K)

>fujiwara chika
westerners don't refer to people by family name like 11s do.

Then go to some other board to discuss western media.

no one is discussing western media; how braindead are you? all i said was that to westerners her name is going to be chika because they don't refer to people by family name. to nipponese her name is fujiwara.

> discuss a japanese (eastern) media
> muh western

Attached: 95826975867245275.png (211x360, 56K)

This is not a triangle, user

Is it me or is the Quintessential Quintuplets anime just so much more entertaining than Kaguya-sama: Love is War? Don't get me wrong, I get why Kaguya has way more popularity since it has such a great source and the staff for the show showing their effort, talent, and love for the series every episode... but there's just something about Quintuplets that has this extra level of charm that I think blows Kaguya-sama out of the water.

The level of detail that they leave out somehow makes for a more imaginative experience for me. I think the animation lacking in areas and the art being off is actually a strong positive for the viewing experience because it induces an extra level of scrutiny but also enjoyment in noticing little details and relaxing the viewer into expecting less, therefore leaving them pleasantly surprised by the superb story and voice acting. The problem with Kaguya-sama is that it lacks this level of awareness and intelligence; it focuses on serving the audience directly without making them think or work for the animation and art they want in their heads, instead they just give the viewer what they want to see.

In short, I think what I'm trying to say is: good animation, art, voice acting, direction, soundtrack, storyboarding, and level of effort and talent of the staff can only go so far until you hit a wall. If you want to truly be enjoyable and superior to the rest of the anime in a season, you need to think ahead and be unique like what Quintuplets is doing. Thanks for reading, hope this makes sense!

Attached: YlvvJQ1.jpg (1919x1511, 2.02M)

5toubun is KanoKari for the masses.

Not even funny as bait.

> tl;dr; I like harems

good you user

>Nearly everyone in series calls her Fujiwara
>In the anime you can literally hear them saying "Fijiwara"
>New fans now only calling her "Chika" because the subs changed it to her first name instead.

Im not talking about the video but the lyrics, the only mention of the summer triangle, wich is almost the same line said by shirogane in both the trip planning and stargazing chapter, also heavily featured in the Anime specially the ED imagery

> calling Secretary Fujiwara dumb when she 's arguably the smartest person in the student council.

Stand in line to receive your brainlet IDs.

She's canonically one of the dumbest in the StuCo, if not the dumbest since Ishigami is not even putting the effort.
See their marks.

Post in Japanese then retarded weeaboo.

I watch it raw but still call her Chika because it's shorter and it's her fucking name.

Chika is a Japanese name and you're a westerner. From now on you'll call her Stacy.

>Arguably the smartest in the student council.

She has dropping grades and doesn't give a shit because she literally pleases old men for money. Her test scores keep slipping further and further and when her parents threatened to take away her allowance she didn't care because she knows she can always beg her grandpa for money since he spoils her.

>Westerners have no right to use Japanese names
Call her 藤原 since this is what "everyone in the series calls her".