Ecstas Online

Ok anons, the last poll to decide which series will be translated finally started, Ecstas fags and Masou Gakuen HxH fags, time to vote. strawpoll.me/17478827/r

Attached: 2GQLVKgj.jpg (2213x1600, 514K)

Done

wait, is this manga or ln? What happened to Rakudai LN translation?

fuck it got dropped

Rakudai is gonna win thanks to Reddit brigading.

Ecstas is a LN. Regarding Rakudai, the translator didn't drop it yet but it's been 10 months since he translated the first chapter of volume 9 and the second one is stuck at 60% of progress for like 6 to 8 months.

New Ecstas manga chapter came out a couple hours ago so the poll was shared in a lot of sites too.

Ecstas is winning for now.

Ecstas needs to win, the LN seems to be so awesome of what i heard of it so far.

For that we need for a big number of anons to vote too since as the other user said, people will share the poll in reddit.

At least 2 Rakudaifags are using VPN to boost votes for their series, which makes it really hard for Ecstas to win. It's so sad.

Let's wait and see, Taekan put the synospis of the 5 series in the poll on his blog, not wanting to be biased but the synospis of Ecstas is probably the one that will catch more attention.

I hope Ecstas can keep this pacing.

Rakudaifags are appearing now to vote.

Done.

Nice, thanks user!

Damn, Rakudaifags are fast, there's like 2 or 3 votes every 2 minutes.

VPN fags are back... Fake votes ruin this

NO, I VOTED ECSTAS AND DIDN'T NOTICE KOREAN DESK CAR

Attached: angry.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

>want to vote for Korezon
>it's a wasted vote so forced to vote tactically for Ecstas instead to keep the Rakudaishitters out
FPTP voting is a cancer, fucking Anglos.

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Rakudaifags are also sharing the poll so if anyone wants to do the same, go ahead.

These are some of Kuji's words about Ecstas in the afterwords of one of the HxH volumes.
>I think if it’s Masou’s readers, then there will be a lot of them that are reading Ecstas, but those who haven’t please try to read it by all means! Its content has become unconventional when compared to other works. It’s also different from VRMMO of internet light novel, and I think it’s turning into an interesting story that cannot be found anywhere else, so please kindly take care of it by all means!

Sounds so interesting and promising!

I like how positive and enthusiastic Kuji is about Ecstas.
>In regards with the characters and the story they are more interesting than Masou!? Is what I’m thinking so please, I think you can enjoy it together with [Masou Gakuen HxH]!
>Although it has eros scene, but as expected this work has a different charm from Masou. Even those who first read it for the eros will give a high evaluation in the points other than eros saying the story is interesting! Intense! That’s this series trait.

We really need Ecstas translation

Hopefully it wins, that way we'll have weekly or bi-weekly chapters.

It's impossible for Korean Zombie to win. Ecstas is the best option to keep the Stellafags out.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-22-17-54-53-506_org.mozilla.firefox_1.jpg (1080x2003, 236K)

Stellafags are closing in, a shame that there's no HxH thread or harem thread, generally there's more anons in these threads, which would mean more votes.

One Rakudaifag even admitted that he's using VPN to fake votes.

I am exhausting all of my IPs, VPN, and advertising on multiple subreddits for Rakudai. It's over.

Stella isn't even the best girl of her series. Sara Bloodlily and Edelwiess are where its at

Attached: download (28).png (256x256, 94K)

Just campaign in the isekai thread. ecchi VRMMOs are closely aligned enough to isekais that they'll likely vote for Ecstas.

Nice dude!

I think the poll will last 5 days or 1 week, plenty of time to post it in several Isekai threads.

man reddit is too strong

The poll was shared in some sites when the most recent manga Ecstas chapter came out, at least in one of those sites more than 230 people read the chapter, let's just post the poll in Isekai threads and see how things will go.

Rakudai VPN fags are ridiculous

They actually made two (2) threads on the LN subplebbit as if one wasn't enough.

They're making shill threads here too.

Is there sexe in this novel, if so wich volume?

It's awesome how good Ecstas is doing considering all the shit that Rakudai fags are doing to get them votes. They are posting their shit everywhere and even use VPN fake votes to stay ahead.

Sorry, but we as a Rakudai fanbase have to use VPN. We can't win otherwise and really want the rest of our novel to get a translation. I hope you understand this. I pray for you that Ecstas Online will get a translation one day too

Nah fuck off you don't get to be gentlemanly about this when you're VPNing to artificially get more upboats.

Attached: image.png (998x769, 51K)

Any Isekai thread or harem thread were we can post the poll for anons to vote for Ecstas?

Where*

You shouldn't be asking for anons to vote for Ecstas, you should be asking them to VPN for Ecstas. Since Rakudai is all but admitting to cheating.

I'll ask for that too, it's only fair.

I unironically like Ecstas. I hope it wins. It's one of the better ecchi isekai I've come across.

Kill yourself

Sorry, but the Rakudai fanbase waited far too long for the translation to continue. I don't let the Ecstas fanbase take away our victory. I will continue to use VPN. Maybe Ecstas will get translated after Rakudai, so don't give up your hope.

I unironically like Ecstas too, and since the author is Kuji, MC will actually fuck his harem at some point of the story.

can't you people just screencap this and send it to translator?

voted for ecstas and don't even care, fuck reddit

Didn't care about either but I'll pitch a vote for Ecstas because fuck cheaters

Well he already fucked the fallen angel slut in the manga.

I love how the Rakudai fag deleted his comment about using VPN to get votes. Don't worry, i got you. It probably doesn't matter anyway though. It's still sad how they need to cheat to win.

Attached: cheater1.png (1442x101, 8K)

Just in case he deletes the other one too.

Attached: cheater2.png (1398x84, 8K)

He just, kissed, fingered her and fondled her breasts, actual penetration will probably come later just like in HxH.

Can the written word really match up to the visuals of a manga when it comes to ecchi?

I wouldn't say match but they can be really damn good too.

Not completely. They usually miss a lot of inner monologue and descriptions of what they're feeling.

sad

There's a harem thread up, just saying.

If you're not cheating you're not trying.

Rakudai fags are cheating like crazy

t. literal failure in life.

There's far better LN series that are translated right now and you aren't reading them because you have no tastes.

That's nice of you user, thanks.

> Machine-Doll with no votes
Fuck this shit earth.

Is this translator even any good? I've never even heard of them before.

His translations are fine, not the greatest since he is not a native english speaker but easily readable, I don't think it matters anyway, Rakudai has like almost 200 more votes than Ecstas.

I VPNed Rakudai to victory, LMAO! Suck it! Free translation for Rakudai fanbase, enjoy and thank me later!

>GR 11. Advertising (all forms) is not welcome [...]
Inb4 thread gets close/deleted by mods/admins.

typical cheater mentality

Attached: 1549816406252.jpg (648x2196, 789K)

Just ignore the dude user.

Speaking of Ecstas, are the raw chapters uncensored or is it just the raw tankoubons?

Any user who know japanese could please say what Kuji wrote here? Also, Hayuru is cute.

Attached: D0AcSYGVAAAGMXq.jpg (552x637, 86K)

Shit forgot to post what he wrote.
ネコの日ということで、お約束の『魔装学園H×H』から姫川ハユルさん。
新刊でも、活躍よろしくお願いします! 姫川さん!

Just the tankoubons.

Attached: 1550366099919.png (2890x2048, 2.89M)

I hate it when scanlators don't use tanks when censorship is involved.

Same, can't belive it took this long for me to finally be able to see Aikawa's nipples.

Attached: 1550368130372.jpg (1129x1600, 418K)

I'm doing what I can.

Attached: 22405639_340803529724444_2033626203365009165_n.jpg (662x945, 90K)

It's garbage with /r9k/ mc and ntr bait fanserivce, into the trash it goes.
Rakudai upvoted.

Still better than Rakudai though.

>winning against reddit VPN
:^)

>ntr bait fanserivce.
Are you talking about what? The whole Asagiri and Ichinomiya thing?

>battle harem with generic girl #43468 will win because of fucking reddit brigading
It's not fucking fair.

Does the Ecstas MC ever stop relapsing into beta-hood, e.g. going seiza toward his former boss and shit like that?

He most likely will, don't know yet though since the manga is still adapting volume 1and there's no information from volumes 2 till 6, with the exception of the spoiler that she fell for him.

But I'd still like to know. Someone should have been brave enough to MTL it from Chinese TL or something, no? It's pretty damn important to know this because it feels at least ten times worse than Diablo from isekai maou pussying out. Someone who pussies out is something I got used to watching/reading, but these shitty beta relapses make me want to drop Ecstas every time I see it and judging by how such LNs go it usually improves very early or, or very late or never at all. I cannot remember any LNs where annoying issues were resolved somewhere in a reasonable middle.

That aside, can he lvl up if he unequips all his Maou equipment or not? The manga seemed to have been very vague about this issue sometimes implying he can do it and sometimes that can't do it, and it'd be quite limiting if he couldn't, but also annoying if he could but just didn't for whatever reason, because it cpuld potentially add to his power as a Maou as well.

I think he gained xp in the chapter where he and Asagiri take shelter together. Don't know if it counts as stepping into the Alpha direction but an user said that MC became furious in volume 6 when he discovered that his subordinates sold Aikawa, he didn't give a fuck about the risks and went after her, that's all I know though.

What so special about ecstas?
tell me or I'll vote for rakudai

Definitely getting them just for this pic alone.

>From the author of Masou Gakuen.
>True harem basically.
>MC is the final boss.
>Girls are hot and MC's harem are slutty for him.
>Seems to have a better story than HxH and the author's writing clearly improved.
>Age gap romance.
Can't really say more since it's not translated beyond a couple chapters of volume 1. Oh, can't forget about the public masturbation in front of the souls of dead Orcs

Aikawa is irresistible.

Attached: MTvL3iT_d.jpg (640x910, 61K)

Agreed

>MC became furious in volume 6 when he discovered that his subordinates sold Aikawa
Urgh... that sounds like one of these shitty cliché scenes I'd never want to see in any work ever. "Forced Drama", as they usually call it, that could be have been easily avoided if MC just had said a few words here or there... Ecstas seems like one of these series that have so much good stuff that all the really bad stuff that comes along with it make it all the more frustrating because it could have been so much more.

We need to know the context and how things happened though, that's why it really sucks that there's not even summaries of each volume.

You're a man of culture too then.

Don't know what happens in volume 6 but looks like MC got a pretty nasty beating, that alone spiked my curiosity through the roof.

Attached: YzYhAQq_d.jpg (640x909, 61K)

Yes

>tied shirt

Yes.