jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/black_clover/en/0/30/page/2
tor.com/2013/05/06/boob-plate-armor-would-kill-you/
youtube.com/watch?v=k5BJUHnRNcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why'd she get bigger when she Dorfed?

Okay, there is things that do work and things that REALLY don't work

Things that do work:

>Wolf power
The Wolf power is clearly a play on the statement "A Wolf in sheep's clothing". It also is kind of like the Big Bad Wolf as well. This is a clever little pun to reveal her other side.

But now we get to the problem:
>Half dwarf
Exactly why does this need to be a thing? Seems odd that now a Dwarf is somehow involved and really wasn't established much earlier. They never explain the world of Black Clover very well so the Dwarf thing comes out of nowhere.

Charmy a best

>pulling that kinda shit with your comic relief character
im so fucking done with this

>based mommy no longer a womanlet

They laughed. They mocked her. But who's laughing now?

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-225919.jpg (799x415, 235K)

This is probably her human form

i hatw this show

Attached: deplorable.png (1110x790, 782K)

She grew tits?

Ruined

Attached: 1520101637501.jpg (509x625, 31K)

We know there's other places outside of the mc's kingdom, like where yami comes from. The story just hasn't expanded past Clover Kingdom yet. My guess is that dwarves will be the race that deals with the utility magic, in this case cooking for charmy, instead of your typical niggersmithing shit

I fkin knew it

She grew and everyone went "WHAAAT A DWAAARF! NO WAY!".
I thought her new form was dwarf. Not oh she's taller now so she probably is dwarf in her normal state.

Are elfshit already finish?

Not even close.

It's not completely out of nowhere since there's always been hints that there's something weird about Charmy, but yeah, the dwarfs should've been brought up before now

If you ask me, this should have been a split personality that woke up after a certain action is taken.

For example, in Dangan Ronpa there is a character named Toko Fukawa who is deathly afraid of blood. When she gets knocked out due to said blood, she wakes back up into her other personalty: the Serial killer Genocider Jack.

If the reveal was like that, then it would have worked well.

Yuno is officially a lucky guy

CHARMY PAPPITSON HAS MAGIC PROPERTIES OF BOTH SHEEP AND WOLF

Well I called it. Cute an canon forever.

Attached: apologize.jpg (1080x715, 191K)

this is somehow one of BC's coolest moments and yet so fucking retarded it reinforces my desire to stop reading

Back in the water temple. Stop being a speedreading brainlet

Attached: 1550816028436.jpg (557x813, 100K)

Based Charmyfag.

>I called it
She's literally fought niggas and overpowered them with her latent magic over fucking food like twice already. You're not some fucking genius for guessing that on chapter 193 Yuno wasn't there so somehow Charmy was gonna do the work.

I honestly never considered the wolf in sheep's clothing angle. The dwarf thing is pretty retarded though, they should've established the race much earlier in the series while they were bringing up elves.

>Charmy supposedly nowhere to be seen here
SOMEONE CHECK IF THE BODIES MATCH

Attached: DYMHm-fV4AAUjA-.jpg (1200x563, 174K)

>Repost from the last thread

So Charmy has like 2 attributes now. Will Tabata also gonna reveal that Charlotte has 2 attributes as well? Since her prickly vines and roses are kinda separated elements, the roses is still dormant because the curse wasn't remove yet. But then Charla is in possession, we got to see the effects of the red roses such as interfering someone's sense. I hope we got more of it aside from that

They match

I both agree and disagree with how dwarves are handled, considering this is just the first "saga". It's a but out of left field with her being a dwarf but with elves I guess it's a necessary stretch. Perhaps this is the first look into Dwarves, their establishing moment.

Him, Asta and Yami

Elves never lose

Attached: 1400536046814.jpg (365x301, 108K)

Perhaps dwarves also got wiped out by other races.

>Goblin might be once existed in BC world.

>Meme gremlin gets a power up
Always fun.

This is clearly setup to have more shit like this in the future. We still don't know much about Asta or Yuno's actual parents, even if they got some Elf shit going on, so they could possibly be setting up for one of them to have some other bloodline in them getting them a second magic at some point.
Also, probably will get into a lot more races and shit once we move on from the elves and the general Clover Kingdom story and start getting into other kingdoms.

At the very least, we know they won't do Gnomes as a race since they're clearly gonna save Gnome to be an elemental spirit alongside Sylph, Salamander and Undine.

Orc too

>Making short jokes about his wife.
I guess Tabata likes the couch.

That sounds like absolute fucking edgeshit and I'm glad Clover didn't go down that route

Attached: garbage.jpg (520x600, 97K)

Tabata insane world building

Attached: Dz_RqLVXcAARtas.jpg (638x900, 157K)

>BC is actually an isekai and Yami is the isekai MC who sent to BC world.

Charmy's hybrid genes will lead straight into Diamond arc and Morris's rape magic.

he didn't get teleported he just washed up on shore .its a very common thing

I agree with you that why in yami homeland they use ki

With this world building tabata can create 1000 chapter

Nobody knowing about dwarves except the elves makes a lot of sense. It means the humans did a lot more genociding than we thought.

So we have elf and dwarf races now.

What are the chances of Dragons or other mythical beasts also appearing.

Charlotte is not a half dwarf.

It seems that dwarves were miners.
Maybe they were natives of diamond kingdom.

Attached: dwarf.jpg (364x368, 119K)

Though if Charmy is half, at least one still existed. Elves are just vengeful spirits from centuries ago at this point.

Will she keep her adult form? Now that she revelead her full power, there's no reason to bring back her chibi version or at least in this arc. Notice how she solo'd a major elf. Can we say she's in the same brawl level as Mereleona? Now she is stronger than Noelle, Luck and Asta even with their PU?

I FUCKING LOVE THIS MANGA

You might be onto something.
Expecially with Morris line of experiments regarding dual attributes.

I doubt if dwarves got wiped out by humans. Dwarves may be existed in current timeline and were hiding from the world.

Tabata hack

There could have just been a lot of incest in Charmy's family that the dwarf blood strong.

Like how Noelle's family kept that royal blood pure.

> Using Norse mythology is bad.
Shit taste

>dwarves were just being memed
>it's true
Tabata the absolute madman
BALLROOM ARC TABATA YOU HEAR ME
BALLROOM ARC
I WANT NOELLE AND VANESSA AND CHARLOTTE IN FORMAL DRESSES

Attached: charm.png (519x438, 58K)

What do you even gain by replying to yourself. You should just end it bro. Youre not worth it.

Can't wait giants race reveal

Just give me god emperor Sekke

Is Salamander already a (spirit) dragon?

the wolf and her switch magics

sheep = human magic

wold = dwarf magic

it's why she can now use super strength like the sheep while the wolf uses her dwarf meal magic

holy shit now i want a ballroom arc, i wanna see the girls dress up

Attached: 1550567859324.png (471x507, 120K)

>humans wiped out dozens of fantasy races to steal their magic
>Humans are still treated as the good guys

Attached: charmy.png (768x1200, 577K)

TABATA NEVER LETS MEMES BE DREAMS

Attached: charming.jpg (351x352, 41K)

Yeah, I also think Charmy's bloodline will be important when we get to Morris.
And Morris using the magic gems to roid and rape everyone could be ancient dwarf technology or he has a secret dungeon of dwarf sex slaves to harvest dna from.

What if the reason human have magic because this?

this explains a lot

Except for presumably Yami. And maybe the Witch Queen. Looking back at it, it was probably a lucky coincidence that Charmy didnt go with Vanessa and Noelle.

I'm not saying she's a half something.
I'm saying that what Charmy's magic emphasizing in this chapter could be a foreshadowing that can be implied to the others, now given the fact of what we see during Charla vs Yami, the red roses were not dormant. Maybe Charlotte could be a descendant or a reincarnation shit of a goddess that we might yet to see that could explain her beauty aspects, but it is just me, lmao.

>On your fucking knees, inferiors. Suck my wolf dick.
Charmy to Yuno

Attached: Dz_PB1EWwAENWPE.jpg (750x424, 30K)

Are human don't dwarfs like elves because gsenocide?

Yuno love strong women

Now Charmy has the biggest dick in the BC verse. How could anyone compete?

>A wolf in sheep's clothing

You SLY MOTHERFUCKERS.

Attached: fc4.jpg (540x720, 53K)

Sorry Nebra, you had a good run

>Sol is a half dark-elf and human.
C-can we have this too??

>best girl has best dick
dream come true

No, because she's gotta save powerup room for when she takes Gnome from whatever wizard currently has it.

Meme it and maybe it'll be real
Don't let your memes be dreams
I don't think so though

Noelle is half orc that's why she's so unattractive.

>yfw Sol of all people becomes one of the few important magic knights who isn't a black bull.

>Sekke is half human and half god

Hope not what we need is black people like yami is asian from japan we need black people from africa

She half mermaid

t. Mimosa

Mimosa likes and respects Noelle. You must be thinking of someone else.

You are now looking at Tabata's wife when she's mad.

Attached: charmycup.jpg (900x1200, 90K)

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
- Bertrand Russell

epic

Attached: 10.png (925x1300, 343K)

I played CoD too, dude

>Ha, Charmy jobbed, finally the joke character is getting put in her pl-

Attached: 1467782450918.gif (200x198, 427K)

She's the rival's heroine she was never a joke character.

Is that wolf male or female? It's very important to know.

He's talking about Charmy, not Mimosa

I can't believe the Charmy is strong memes were real.

I hope she's taller than Yuno in this form.

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Charmy is the rival's heroine
Turn off your shipping autism for a sec

>It's a Toriko chapter
I love this manga.

Charmy el Lobo Form

Why is no one freaking over the fact that she can eat magic and has higher DPS than Asta's swords?

Because she showed both of those things at the capital riot arc

He didn't say "the heroine's rival", he said "the rival's heroine."

>Shadowy aura literally forming a wofl's muzzle

Attached: 1485373007668.png (439x439, 238K)

>Special powers
>Devil called Asta a dwarf
>Manaless could be a special trait

Other way around. When she's in her dwarf form she has sheep. Now that she's human her inner beast came out. Come on man, why the fuck would the dwarf magic be related to her when she looks like a fucking human and not when she looks like a fucking dwarf?!

>That age gap
>Now she might be taller than him

Attached: 1todylj9tv721.jpg (426x341, 31K)

>Capital Riot arc
>Riot
Whatever, just show me the panel where she ate magic and able to do deal with them at higher DPS than Asta during that arc.

So Charmy's mom was a hot shortstack, right?
Either way it's my headcanon until proven wrong.

Bet ya that she tamed the shit out of that wolf of a man.

>Father was a rugged woodsman
This just goes deeper and deeper.

What if Charmy has the same trait as Ladros if she ate more magic she'll explode or goes berserk? *sweats

Her mom was the dwarf?

Attached: 9d4.jpg (580x773, 52K)

Hot damn, this chapter gave me Henry and Bull Mecha level of hype.
Based Charmy and based dwarf master race.

>Demons are real.
>Clover Kingdom has an unknown church with Christian crosses everywhere
>Forbidden Magic is connected to the Demons and what is totally not Hell.
What are the chances that Angels are real too, bros?

Attached: Asta's Wife.png (1032x1618, 995K)

Those wolf lores.
>Three little pigs being sent out into the world by their mother, to "seek out their fortune". The first little pig builds a house of straw, but a wolf blows it down and devours him. The second little pig builds a house of sticks, which the wolf also blows down, and the second little pig is also devoured. The third little pig builds a house of bricks. The wolf fails to blow down the house. He then attempts to trick the pig out of the house by asking to meet him at various places, but he is outwitted each time. Finally, the wolf resolves to come down the chimney, whereupon the pig catches the wolf in a cauldron of boiling water, slams the lid on, then cooks and eats him.

Yuno x Charmy endgame confirmed

>just show me the panel
How about you just go find it for yourself? Faggot. It's her only fight in that arc.
I'm not your bitch, Baldy.

Apparently the Kanji was different. Asta is a prime manlet, Charmy is a dwarf

MOOOOOOOT

Would a three-way mutt have 3 attributes? Or is this just a part dwarf characteristic?

At this point, if it's mentioned, it's probably real.

I have a question? What separates a standard user of magic like Noelle from a Witch?

If there is a Witch Queen does that mean there is a micro-nation filled with Wizards ruled by a Wizard King?
>Wizard King is filled with dudes
>All of them are over 30 years of age and virgins
>Noelle, Charmy, and Vanessa walk-in
I need it Tabata.

Reminder that in the databook Q&A straight from Tabata's mouth Charmy joined the Black Bulls through the back door. She did not take the magic knight exam.
Backstory when?

For a second I thought her second type was anti-magic because of how she had her own demon to erase the magic

Soon

The witches all came out of Witch Queen's womb. It's more like a title.

>missing a single panel for a character who barely shows up that's somehow foreshadowing for turbo dwarf powers, which have never been mentioned ever, is speedreading
>or maybe most people took it as a joke about a joke character who's only joke is that she has retard strength when she gets angry
gee, dude, I can't crack this fucking mystery

You're just a retard.

If I can't see it then it isn't there for me. If you can see it then show me the panel where you saw it.

You're the only one who took it as a joke, retardo-kun

My reaction to this chapter was just
>Okay, so that happened.
When will this shit end.

In 10-15 years

Read the manga, retard baldy.

Witches are literally all daughters of the Witch Queen.

Goddamnit.

I did. It isn't there.
If you think it was there, then prove it.

Somewhere arount fall propably, maybe sooner. I wonder what will be next Tabata manga after he will end this one.
Anyway, Its retarded that this is the last arc, there is still many untouched plotlines

>The pig catches the wolf in a cauldron of boiling water, slams the lid on, then cooks and eats him.
Charmy's canine cunny will be ravaged by orcs.

Not an asspull. Charmy always had something weird going on with her. This was foreshadowed by the fact that anons picked up on the hints and predicted almost everything.

Attached: foreshadowing.jpg (1024x151, 19K)

she changes size all the time, we don't know if it's an artstyle shift or if she actually changes size

I could've sworn then dwarfs were mentioned sometime before. Around the witch arc I think

I'm glad Tabata is taking a break.

And while he's at it he needs to draw some lewds or make an artbook.

This chapter was really good but also really fucking weird.
I mean, everyone and their mom expected something weird to be going with Charmy, but half-Dwarf out of fucking nowhere is weird as hell.
Cool backgrounds and wolf in sheep clothing/big bad wolf stuff are enough to make it cool anyway

Attached: x3.png (896x1300, 266K)

>I did. It isn't there.
You haven't read the manga, Jdog. Even if I give you the evidence, you'll just move the goalposts.
Get a life.

Attached: 6b2c87759e735f6ea12a345e36aa2e02f6ceb727_hq.jpg (1024x692, 160K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Endro - 01 [720p].mkv_001517.604.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

I can't fucking believe it, user actually meme'd dwarves to reality.
Based user.
Now we have
>I have only one page, but I have THE OTHER SIDE OF MY PAGE
>dwarves

So next is
>Zombie Julius
>Spade Magitech
>God King Sekke
What else?

I used to think that Asta would turn out to be a dwarf, hence the no magic. But apparently dwarves do have magic so i guess not.

Attached: 1508842238978.jpg (388x447, 68K)

Really liked the chapter.
i loved the Charmy reveal being half dwarf and her power up was really amazing. she being more than just a comic relief character is something really good, most shonen need to learn from that since in most Shonen the author only buffs the MC like a fucking Gary stu. i'm really getting sick of that repetitive shit.

also if we know there are already Elves, it's fucking obvious that there can be Dwarfs (and other races) as well, someone have to be really dumb to don't see it coming.

Charmy a cute.

Attached: b8e299102be9d35264e2b70372b6fad9.jpg (600x1091, 64K)

The motherfucked reads our threads, doesn't he?
HE IS READING RIGHT NOW, ISN'T HE?

And where in that panel is she eating magic faster than Asta can negate them?

it's just a fact, Bell >>> Charmy

Attached: 4.png (890x1300, 386K)

He knows... SHUT IT DOWN.

The next reveal is that Charmy actually has huge tits under her big bulky shirt

Attached: Charmy_-_Quartet_Knights.png (288x609, 163K)

I don't see how anybody could disagree

Attached: 5.png (891x1300, 505K)

Is Charmy comic relief done right?
What's she got that other comedy relief do not?

Attached: 1508842238936.jpg (898x868, 196K)

Attached: 7.png (1759x1300, 793K)

Become strong women

there's nothing comedic about Charmy and her immense appetite
the ability to eat like Goku is the hallmark of the best characters, always

The dwarves in BC will be your usual dwarf.
>Short stature
>Fancy beards
>Fancy armors and weapons
>Living under mountains
>Rich as fuck
But all of them have high INT instead of STR just like every race in BC world.

Can't stop smiling.
God, Tabata never fails to deliever.

Attached: 07.png (920x1300, 354K)

Her powerlevel has been hinted at, and slightly shown, repeatedly, Meanwhile all other comedic relief characters utterly useless and only serve as to be shat-on by everyone and everything. Meanwhile Charmy has been treated as a person, silly, but never disrespected.

Bell has been treated as comedic relief pretty consistently but she's also a very serious element

>What else?
Ballroom arc
Grey from Heart Kingdom
Yuno calling Mimosa mom

Sheep Magic
>provides mana
Wolf Magic
>absorbs mana
It makes sense, actually.

Imagine the gape haha.

We need to see tall Charmy in a swimsuit to know.

Catherine sucked the magic out of almost everyone in the capital and Charmy sucked it out of her before she could retaliate.

I should've written that better, I was referring to comedy relief characters as a whole, not the other ones here.

The first thing bell ever did was obliterating Mars in the most casual way imaginable. She's as much of a comedy relief as Yami and Julius.

Good week for Black Clover and Dr.Stone, good to see the newcomers delivering like this.

Damn, I knew she would make some mobs to eat Rill's magic, but the wolf was a surprise. So, now there's two captains Charmy can take on, Rill and Dorothy, her magic is too good against them.
Pretty good chapter like the last ones, I'm glad the Gauche fight is over, that shit was lasting too long.

So, who is Yuno going to fight?
What happened to the dwarf race? what are their perks?

Translation said special abilities not magic

Honestly this is the first thing to happen in this manga that I just found really fucking dumb.

I hope we get a dwarf arc centered around Charmy!

Attached: gosh.jpg (317x464, 33K)

Honestly this is the first thing to happen in this manga that I just found really fucking hype!

Spade Kingdom?

I don't see how the comedy relief archetype is relevant here
Bell is a fucking joke

Well, guess Charmy's book did turn black, maybe the special ability is being able to host monsters in your body.

Attached: 1508842238914.jpg (833x442, 131K)

Every Black Bull is a special snowflake

Asta is a demon
Yami is japanese
Noelle is a slut
Gauche is an elf
Henry is house
Grey is a princess
Charmy is a dwarf
Vanessa is a witch
Luck is an elf
Magna is gay
Gordon is incredibly popular
Zora is a shark
Finral is nobility

Wait, isn't elf arc the lastone?

wow gay
>shonen battle manga
>ending

>Love strong women
>Not strong women force him to act out character because they are just too OP
Get it right.

I seriously doubt that.

Attached: 1508842239006.jpg (282x269, 26K)

>and Charmy sucked it out of her before she could retaliate
And where is the panel showing that she's sucking back Mana? Don't forget the bubble where Catherine is stating that she's getting sucked.

There are 3 more kingdoms to visit, and japan land.

buddy, if there are elves and fairies in this universe than you shouldnt be shocked if there are dwarves. Charmy is really short for her age and thats unusual. Most people wrote that off as her being a loli but in actuality it was because of her dwarf genes. She also is super strong. I think the foreshadowing was great to introduce a concept that makes sense in the context of this fantasy setting.

Attached: 1549644174648.jpg (640x462, 20K)

If bell is a joke, then the entirety of Black Bulls is.

Indeed.

>Wow what do you man all the people on an elite squad are elites???

this has gone to sns levels of shit
dropped

It's rather clear what she was sucking in user.

Where da Giants at.

Where da Dark Elves at

Where da Goblins and Trolls at.

I don't think people are complaining about dwarves existing, but more about Charmy being one out of nowhere. Even so, if an educated guess can be made, that's just a guess. A little hint or two of their existence could have helped made the cleverer reader made the connection better.

>Goblins

Gordon

Gordons clearly old school Norse mages that fuel magic with semen, blood, and shit like that.

>The sheep in white
>The wolf in black
Yin-Yang Baby.

>Even so, if an educated guess can be made, that's just a guess.
What is this shit, if you don't acknowledge hypotheses then you just said the scientific method isn't a tried and true formula m8.

Attached: 1508842238952.jpg (478x315, 53K)

>this 19 years old girl is as short as a child for no reason

yeah, you are fucking dumb

Attached: tenor.gif (336x480, 1.97M)

Charmy is a midget for her age. What more foreshadowing do you need?! Nobody knew the dwarfs even existed

I understand other people's point of view, but it would indeed be nice to see someone talk about the dwarves in passing, or some book about dwarves laying around.
IMO it's just something that could have been better, not really a problem.

>Nothing says or hint at Charmy sucking anything
>Not Cath
>Not Charmy
>Not Yuno
>S-She's totally sucking! Dude! I swear!
What's next? Are you also going to tell me that Droite sucked Henry's mana? Or that Yuno sucked Licht's magic?

>what is stylistic choice

>Nobody knew the dwarfs even existed
I'd say that is the only problem with this reveal, personally i don't care because i figured if you have elves, you have to have dwarves, but in the story itself it comes out of left field. All you really needed is one passing comment in any chapter where people mentioned dwarves.
Strangely enough as i'm writing this i feel this tingling in my brain about how someone did mention dwarves in passing somewhere, so maybe i just have dementia and i forgot.

>IMO it's just something that could have been better, not really a problem.
Yeah, pretty much. I'm not really hung up about it, I just went "wut" for 5 seconds at most.

based Tabata, another stronge female character, Horihack take notes pls

Hope MHAcuck got axed

So I guess you still haven't figured out that the other spirits are the gnome and the undine.
Or that Licht's rivals from other races have respectively the Wand, cup and disk magic?

Prove that bullshit. Oh wait, you can't because it's not true.
Honestly why do you spend your time trolling BC threads you bald faggot? Not our fault Horikoshi decided to take time off.

No i don't come to these threads that often anymore so i don't talk about Black Clover theories and stuff.

You're being facetious for no real reason

Attached: anger.jpg (298x312, 32K)

You know what's funny about this is I heard someone say Ochako was an incredibly well written female lead whilst they wrote off noelle

Sister Lilith

Blame hori again

Attached: 1545355971098.png (225x341, 39K)

The people behind the elf genocide is still at large.

The dwarf genocide probably happened after the elf one. The elves were strong enough to retaliate and summon a demon so there are still fragments of their history in the modern age. After finishing the elves humans were basically unstoppable and could easily erase the other fantasy races from existence. Dwarves went down without a challenge and any dwarves that survived knew it would be better to hide so humans can't hunt them down and finish the job

>Julius will never see Charmy's unleashed Human mode Wolf magic
I miss him bros...

Attached: noo.png (400x263, 71K)

I don't understand MHATARD why they not drop boku no 7 ASSPULL

Attached: 1518807964202.jpg (506x386, 67K)

Asta > yami

>Asta defeats her with the power of love and cock.

Asta>Julius>Yami>Mereoleona>Yuno>Everyone else

Gauche is an elf and nobility.
>Grey is a princess
What?

>taking a shitpost seriously

Asta needs to be protected.

Attached: 1508842238900.jpg (530x291, 82K)

R-Rados will revive him completely! Just wait for it!

>Nothing attests that Charmy sucked her magic.
>Mentions other cases to BTFO of him
>He can't accept that
>Now I'm a mhafag.
But why?

Nothing to do with the threads, it's pure speculation based on popular folklore that aren't even discussed in here.

Asta does the protecting.

Attached: Asta Saving Noelle.jpg (480x360, 30K)

>Dwarf
>Gets meme'd into existance.
Yuki the fucking mad man Tabatha.

Meant for

I’ll read the manga now that best girl is also a bad ass

>considering this is just the first "saga".
Series is ending after this arc.

>believing the pathetic wolf to be charmy's final form

Attached: Screenshot_20190107-080005-01.jpg (1080x816, 186K)

Do it faggot.

>But why?

Attached: fuck off.png (837x383, 490K)

For now.

Attached: 1538635645904.jpg (1115x1299, 559K)

Keep telling yourself that dog.

>source my ass

Let hope powerlevel not change

If everyone is OP, no one is.

Emotionally Protecting someone is still protecting them.

Attached: Emotionally Saving.png (1078x528, 404K)

>You don't read the manga!!! Ueeeeaaaarghhh!! HORIFAG!!!!
>Then post the manga panel.
>Look at this anime original shit that is totally from the manga in my imagination! Hah, Serves you right!
Ok. You could have just said that it's anime orginal stuff from the start.

It's in the manga too. I just can't be bothered to sift through 200 chapters for your stupid ass.

now you're just bitching because you can.

Look how garbage your thread

The sefirot was a map of the realms for norse mythology. A representation of the yggdrassil, the world tree. When william used hia magic, that ahould have tipped you off right away. Dwarves.live in nifleheim, the roots of ygg.

Charmy using her meal magic to consume all of Yuno's magic and raping him when?

>notice it only a peninsula

Attached: ibo1txuos3k11.png (960x753, 709K)

>It's in the manga too, but I can't be bothered.
>Bothered going through 100 episodes, on a streaming site, looking for a specific frame and screenshot it.
>Didn't bother looking for a panel that was supposedly from the same chapter as another page he already posted.
Why?
It sounds very suspicious for something that isn't anime orginal.

No where left to go after this. With Julius dead Asta will take his place.
It’s called common sense.

Yes and it only first saga if you see the real world map i think this peninsula same size like iberian peninsula

When is Black Clover going to end?

Chapter 1000

in either 2-15 years from now

>King of Clubs
>Jack of Diamonds
>Queen of Hearts
>Ace of Spades.

I went through all 14 chapters because I was sick of seeing you fucking toddlers arguing and it didn't happen but I don't care either way, kill yourselves.

Checked and canon.

sound arrogant. not surprising coming from hater who have enough hatred to watch something they dislike.

Is there anyone that can defeat Charmy (muerto de hambre)?

Attached: i'm starving.jpg (1308x679, 258K)

Only her own self.

Damn. You might be onto something here.

Nigger I have nothing to do with the faggot you were arguing with the fucking sheep didn't eat the magic you don't believe me here you go jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/black_clover/en/0/30/page/2 you goddamn retard.

Yami blanco.

The real question is who's hunger is greater, Charmy or Big Mom from OP.

Asta Hermano

Noelle (hermosa hija)

Attached: teasing.png (1366x768, 2.07M)

Beware the fujos.

Attached: D0AN6WLXQAUTFKu.jpg (600x674, 93K)

For such an immense powerup, this was really well written. The only complaint brainlets seem to have is they didnt think dwarfs would exist in a medieval fantasy setting

W-When is Mimosa power-up happening?

Charmy is not a sheep. She woke

Attached: DwNcYzbW0AAsyyy.jpg (600x1091, 64K)

Her breasts will get bigger during pregnancy

Why is it well written?

Gods and Goddesses, and Titans, when?

>pregnant Mimosa
Holy fuck, what have you done to me?

Attached: 1433416859517.jpg (388x372, 64K)

Sadly anime Noelle's won't because fuck Pierrot.

So hypothetically if Asta is half dwarf, his other half could have magic. Though I doubt that because he's been through so many rough fights that it should've come out by now
But knowing that Yuno will always be the overpowered rival, what are the odds he's half elf and will have two elements? Plus the fact the elfRill knew about half breeds having two magics I wonder if Lichts child was actually born or if there are other human elf hybrids

If Yuno is actually Licht's son, then he won't have two elements. Licht's son was never born in the first place.

Foreshadowing

Attached: diamond.jpg (675x1200, 146K)

>half
That is where you're wrong bucko.

Attached: 1465165412052.jpg (509x528, 107K)

Asta is just a manlet
Yuno is also a ningen, him being Licht's son fetus reincarnated has nothing to do with being a half-breed.

>their kid will have 3 types of magic
Boruto Clover when?

Attached: d97dd4cf78c3a73f7758e93207074ac9.png (713x430, 467K)

There's probably a mythical race dedicated to each region.
Elves in Clover Kingdom
Dwarves in Diamond Kingdom
I wonder what would be in the Spade or Heart kingdom

>People always commented on her strange mana
>She's been shown to absorb others magic before
>Shortest character in the series
>Her sheep is revealed to be a wolf
It was well foreshadowed and the wolf in sheep's clothing twist was great

O' MY DWARVEN ANCESTRY!

Don't forget this piece of foreshadowing

Fuck. That would actually make an interesting sequel if Astas son has something interesting too

Frost giants for spade
And Beastment for hearts maybe

>after watching Yunos dick

Asta's son will likely have nothing special about him
Just half his mom's magic

Attached: Asta-e-Noelle-Cosplays-de-Black-Clover-Caracterizações-do-Anime-02.jpg (1080x1350, 172K)

>Half Human
>Half Elf
>Half Dwarf
Will the madman do it?

OR Beastmen and Frost giants for Spade
And mermaids for Heart

>all the genetics
What's his name? Ichigo Pappitson? Lmao

Asta, the new WK has to form diplomatic alliances with the neighbouring countries

>is Charmys wolf sentient?
>could other characters see her changing size this whole time?
>did Yami know?

Asta needs to marry into the Vermillion family and not on of the shitty S*lva

Having a kid with half healing magic is useless, in the standard meaning of the phrase.
A levelheaded battle priest wielding a sword, taking advantage of his father's physical genetics, going into battle healing himself, would be a nice MC.

Check the lore user Also, we're still missing Undine and Gnome.

>Having a kid with half healing magic is useless
Wrong! imagine if Asta had self healing magic. he would be unstoppable

>Asta unlocks a demon form
>Vanessa gets fate manipulation magic
>Luck and Gauche get elf buffs
>Henry has a mech
>Noelle learns to control her mana and copies her mother's armor
>Charmy lets her dwarf side out
How are the remaining Bulls going to powerup to reach vice-captain level or higher?
>Gordon gets magic tools from Spade and becomes magic Hitler
>Magna becomes the reverse Yami, goes to Yami's homeland and unlocks samurai powers
>Grey gets captured in Diamond and gets a magic stone implanted into her
Also the vice captain needs to be pretty impressive to stand out among her underlings.

His kid won't be wielding antimagic swords.

Magna needs to go full magic knight and learn ki to make up for his shit magic reserves.

So he would be wielding enchanted swords made by dwarves?

That's a great idea
Who would he be fighting in a United Card Empire tho

The joker of course

>finral doesn't exist
how dare you

Magna could get teched up by Dwarves which increase the power of his attacks while maximizing efficiency.

Who is taking her thorny dildo right now?

Attached: Screenshot_20190215-151957.png (1440x1684, 1.31M)

>She did not take the magic knight exam.
I bet if she expose her power in the exam, Golden Dawn would have called for her

>We have seen references to the other suits but none for a joker.
>Joker replaces things
>Grey can turn into others and fully become them
>Grey is the final boss
>A Joker

Dude's going to rewind himself back at his funeral and go "just kidding."

Witch queen woulda known he was half.
He's just a defective human.

What kind of enemy would he be?
Something like the real Joker? A psychopath who doesn't match Batman's raw power and money but gets on with actual evil ideals?

> four elemental spirits
> salamander, sylph, undine, dwarf / gnome
> dwarf from nowhere
Retards

Cheating on Yami with another elf
With her beauty, it's impossible for her to not have a boyfriend
After Yami spared her, she knows they're losing sooner or later so she retrieved her elf bf for one last sex

Goddess race confirmed

Attached: 010 (1).png (916x1300, 307K)

>hybrids can use two magic schools
>inb4 we see more and more hybrids from now on
It isn't on the level of OH MY 7, but that still a let down. Could have found another way to explain her meal power. She creates stuff, why couldn't the consume thing be part of it? Two sides of the same coin.

It wasn't even a war, elves just got nuked by humans.

>elf bf
She's beautiful, but I think she rather masturbates using fruit.

Yuno forma desnudo

Are you saying what I think you're saying? That Sister Lily is like a Jesus? God turned human?

Exactly this, I don't mind this at all, but people saying that it was foreshadowed because Charmy was short is just fucking stupid.

>yfw charlotte is not just half-human and half-elf, she is also a reincarnation of a certain goddess
Queen of Thorns magic that deemed her title, when?

You're deluding yourself, Charly is not a virgin

wtf I ship Lucksta now

Attached: 1539733344988.jpg (900x1199, 152K)

Spade : Orcs
Heart : Fairies

fuck off fujoshit

...it had countless more foreshadows you speedreader

Attached: 1508867973831.png (616x451, 102K)

Its similar to bloodlines from Naruto

Attached: naruto bloodlines.jpg (1438x1839, 285K)

I'd believe that Charla is not a virgin, but there's no way Charlotte has ever fucked someone.

I have never seen a group of posters get BTFO like anti-dwarf fags. Motherfucking apologize you losers.
Asta=dwarf confirmed

Why are directions so weird? Maps usually place north on top, not west.

That's why Charla will use Charlotte's body because it's the only chance she'll get some lovin' anymore

What the fuck's your problem, there had to be a basis why Morris was trying to create people with 2 magic schools artificially, now we find out it's because of hybrids. The idea of multiple elements isn't new anymore.

He would go nuts if he sees Charmy's wolf side

She's a big girl

>It isn't on the level of OH MY 7
That was foreshadowed and hated by retards like you. This wasn't.

I wonder if she'll encounter Luck.

for u

If she does, she'll kidnap him, tie him down, and have the oneesan sex. Because Luck is for fuck.

We don't know that Asta didn't get a chance to go black

>that blush
>that sweat
>those crazy exited eyes
How can one twink be so fucking hot, holy jeez.

Is Luck a virgin?

Witch queen still confirmed asta is a human.

Attached: charmyjpg.jpg (988x1200, 318K)

The only thing about this Charmy reveal that I don't like is that the wolf used a fork and knife to eat. It doesn't really fit the look of the menacing wolf and the whole theme of ravenous hunger. The sheep chefs look better since they're drawn to look silly in the first place, but the wolf is simultaneously trying to look comedic and intimidating.

We had people with 2 types of magic since the first dungeon.
And we know Morris is trying to create them (artificially) for military purposes.

Maybe, we don't know if he's had one night stands or if Magna secretly claimed his asshole

The only non-virgin Bulls are Yami and Vanessa.

That's the point I'm pretty sure.

>Fuego punches elf-Kaiser in the chest while Mereo punches Vetto in the face
>2 chapters later Charmy punches Rila in the gut
Who's going to give Fana the ol' cunt punt? I doubt it's going to be Noelle, but it could be Yuno or Nozel.

So the humans only wiped out the elves? The other fantasy races were left alone?

Other fantasy races probably exist(ed) outside of Clover Kingdom so we don't know what happened to them.

>Who's going to give Fana the ol' cunt punt?
Hot

>NOOOOOO! Yami punching or slapping Charla to wake Charlotte up.
Fuck

The best way to deal with elves.

Gordon might have fooled around.
He has a magic knight's salary with nothing to spend it on, so he could've paid for a hooker.

Luck is autistic as fuck. Magna probably convinces him to do lewd things like fapping together but is too much of a pussy to try something further.

>I don't like is that the wolf used a fork and knife to eat.
How would it be Meal Magic if it was just a wolf? Wolfs holding a fork and knife are associated with both greed and gluttony

Attached: big-bad-cartoon-wolf-clipart__k36835535.jpg (450x470, 34K)

>Speedreader
fuck off
I love this chapter, it was very well done, I don't mind Charmy being a half dwarf at all, I'm just saying that in-universe, dwarves were never mentioned before at all.

I don't think he'd punch her, even if it's to wake up Charlotte.

Sow you scream asspull every time a new magic type is revealed because it was never mentioned before?

Post the panel

>noelle has valkyrie armor

Holy shit

You faggots forgot the way the Prince woke up Sleeping Beauty.

That fact that there's only vague stories of them at this point suggests they're not very prominent. The panel with the dwarf miner might suggest a connection to Diamond or Gnome. If they're related to Diamond they were probably enslaved by the people there since we haven't heard anything about them. If they're connected to Gnome they could be similar to the witches and just live in their own little habitat, possibly underground using the earth spirit's power.

Wait that's not the fairy tale I remember

I don't recall screaming asspull, stop victimizing yourself.

Yami will do the physical dicking assault with his bbc to wake Charlotte up.

HAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Why is their interaction always so hot?

Every man wants to be in Yami's shoes and dick Charlotte hard user, even if she's not your type
She's rich, beautiful, powerful, and a virgin

Cuz both are kinky to each other whenever they interact.

enjoy your 102 episodes

I'm expecting the dwarves somehow made themselves go extinct, causing them to abandon their mines in diamond then a human civilization formed over it

Because Yamcha fags are desperate self inserted.
Case in point

*Inserters

>virgin
Yami will change that. Will men continue to lust for her then?

I remember there being a chapter where someone mentions there being other tribes but we assumed it meant other elf tribes. Can't remember what chapter though. Also Williams magic is a dead giveaway there would be more races along with the magical setting

Just read chapter 97 again.

You guys think the demon is making fun of Asta's size or is there more to that?

Attached: Fwdb1Tj_d.jpg (640x261, 24K)

The hack has fucking done it lol.

>home of humans
Presumably Clover, just as a starting point. Perhaps Clover was the original human settlement and the other kingdoms were settled later on.
>home of the light elves
Elf village. A pretty small area for a world but it fits.
>home of Hel and the dishonorable dead
Hel is a goddess of the underworld. The Shadow Palace or wherever the reincarnation spell pulled the elf souls from is probably the closest equivalent.
>home of the fire giants and demons
I suppose this has to be where the demons are from, but there seems to also be a connection between demonic magic and the Shadow Palace so I'm not sure.
>world of ice, fog and mist
Pretty much exactly the description of Spade.
>home of the Vanir
The Vanir are gods associated with fertility, which fits the lush greenery of Heart.
>home of the dwarves
Diamond has a bunch of mines so this would probably make the most sense.
>home of the Aesir
This is basically where the gods live, so this might be tied to whatever Church Lily is part of or perhaps it's just a counterpart to the demons. The Light Palace if you will.
>home of the giants
This is the only one that doesn't really match anything in the series so far. The only named location that could be related to this is Yami's homeland, but I don't think the Jotun could reasonably be connected to not-Japan even if they have their own giant equivalents in the oni. If Tabata did indeed base BC on the nine worlds then I assume they are all locations on the same landmass(or in semi-parallel dimensions like the Shadow Palace).

Also it's worth mentioning that the nine worlds are connected by the world tree, which happens to be William's magic.

Yes I will enjoy year 2s 51 episodes :^)

There's a reason netorare is where it is today
And a lot of single parents in America

Nip Kanji was different.
He legit wasn't called a dwarf

Did baldy not sleep at all tonight? How pathetic.

Asta isn't an actual dwarf, he's just a midget.

BC fans are having fun. Not on his watch.

Attached: 11.png (896x1300, 482K)

That’s an anti magic grimoire right? That’s why the wolf can eat magic outright? The wolf can be the dwarves boogieman

It's just like Ladros. It's still magic

I hope Charmy will keep this form most of the time and only revert to her dwarf form for running gags from now on, but I fear it'll be the opposite and she'll just go human in serious situations.

It will be the opposite.

Will Charlotte stop wearing the awful unicorn helmet after this arc?

She has to keep this form long enough for her to run into Yuno at least. Or perhaps there could be a gag about how dwarf-Charmy finds Yuno attractive but Yuno doesn't care about her while Yuno finds human-Charmy attractive but she doesn't care about him.

Is there any proof that magic can't be sentient? If the wolf is sentient being and not just magic, the most safe bet is the wolf is a spirit being, hopefully Fenrir.

Charlotte has one of the best outfits in the entire cast.

>dwarves are a race that loves to create
>Charmy's dad was a dwarf chef
>every day a girl would come in to eat his delicious food and had an insatiable hunger
>She loved his food so much she ate his cream in her lower mouth too

If Yuno and Chamy fucked would they bread a half human half dwarf half elf half shinigami?

I remember Charla removed it during her battle with Yami. But I doubt that, Charlotte has spare ones.
Indeed.

Dwarf and human Charmy have the same personality. She only changed physically.

>dwarves are content creators
ergh

What the fuck. Their kid would be Wizard King tier already.

This is all planned.

Attached: 66_13.png (890x1300, 363K)

I hope during the diamond kingdom arc there's a scene where everyone is trapped in a mine and they just hand Charmy a pickaxe and expect her to be really good at mining

By not special she could have just been referring to how he is defective. The species mixing could be the cause of his mutation.
Hopefully she gets rid of those shitty boob plates

>henry
>destroying anything
Nobody even knew he existed

There is nothing wrong with boob plates.

That's not how babies work.

Her whole shtick of being a wolf in sheep's clothing came true.

She's doing eugenics using strong male seed and her perfect existence. Witch Queen is a virgin.

Nigga she would have mentioned it. She was checking blood line ties to special liniages.

Is this the new Aura-posting? No.

They would have hunted her down.

I wonder if she has the same size as Vanessa or Grey. She might be even taller than Noelle and Grey.

> Looking for special bloodline ties.
> Comes to the conclusion he's nothing special.
Being half human/dwarf would have been a special blood line tie.

She looks to be a little shorter than henry.

tor.com/2013/05/06/boob-plate-armor-would-kill-you/
IF Asta is a dwarf he should have been born with two magic types meaning special but he has no mana meaning not special. I'm not saying he has dwarf blood 100% confirmed but not special doesn't mean human. I don't even think WQ considers herself human

>Charmy being taller than Yuno is likely real
Holy shit. Now I want to see bell's face after she sees her adult form.

This isn't a real scenario, it's just Tabata foreshadowing the original members. If it was a real scenario then everyone would know who Henry was

Imagine sex with big Charmy and she becomes smaller throughout the entire thing until she's 2 foot tall Charmy

She always knew asta had no mana. She was using the term "special" when lookin for bloodlines
> I thought you had ties to them
If he had ties to dwarfs that would have been a special tie.

So official Black Bulls power ranking:

>broken tier
Vanessa (with Fate Cat)

>top tier
Yami
Charmy

>high tier
Noelle
Asta
Gauche

>mid tier
Luck
Henry
Zora
Finral

>low tier
Grey
Vanessa (without Fate Cat)
Gordon

>trash tier
Magna

Maybe the bodies match of Luck and him since HE IS NO WHERE TO BE SEEN! You guys are dumb

Magic can't be broken. Look at some of the other over powered affinities

I'm pretty sure people in BC don't wear armor for protection but just do it to look cool. Why would boob armor be an issue in their setting?

Vanessa lost to luck...

Grey is secretly overpowered as fuck she just hasn't figured out she can turn people into a potato yet

Here's mine but better

>top tier
Yami/Charmy

>high tier
Noelle
Asta
Gauche
Luck

>mid tier
Vanessa (with Fate Cat)
Henry
Zora
Finral

>low tier
Grey
Gordon

>the one who will never receive PU nor upgrades and even if gets one, he'd still in the last place tier
Magna

Elf Luck > Witch Queen confirmed?

Why are we all shitting on our bro magna?
He's one of the more competent bulls...

The witch queen just gave up.
The truth of it is if the witch queen was persistent she woulda had her way.
But that would mean being imperfect.

Bunchof horseshit. Reason y medieval bobplates are dangerous is bc there were no female knights in general. Boobplatrs nowadays work bc theres women in law enforcement. Ask your female police friends theyll tel u their boobs are measured for their riot armor

Because we hate homosexuals. Especially if they hit on our husbando Rakku

When was the last time he managed to defeat someone on his own?

Hoodie and leggings. Girl is thirsty

Charmy is only thirsty for Yuno though.

Move Asta to top tier he has accomplished far more than Charmy.Also move magna out of trash he could fuck up Grey, Gordon and Vanessa one on one and using reinforcement magic is much faster than base Asta.

when was the last time Gordon was able to beat someone o his own?

See you next thread

Fuck, what if the tradeback of Charmy being hungry as always is that her mana restoration food came from her own mana? Wouldn't that make a sense, right?

>Replying to the balding autist.

All living beings have mana on it.
it's possible the food she cooks just retains the mana of the dead she cooks.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

But it's dead, user. That wouldn't make sense.

Alright then

>Broken and beyond the Wizard King tier
Magna (without glasses and no reteniendo)

>top tier
Yami/Charmy
Asta

>high tier
Noelle
Luck
Gauche

>mid tier
Vanessa (with Fate Cat)
Henry
Zora
Finral

>low tier
Grey

>voodoo tier
Gordon

>the one who will never receive PU nor upgrades and even if gets one, he'd still in the last place tier
Magna with glasses and forma base

it's magic user.
I'm suggesting her sheep cooking preserves the mana of the dead thing she cooks.

switch the magnas

>mana gets stronger after death
Ripping of HxH as well. Is there no limit to Tabata's hack levels?

>mana gets stronger after death
[citation needed]

She can't faterape bulls.

The divet would destroy her chest if she was hit there hard enough

Who are you quoting?

fate cat can't create positive out comes.
only prevent negatives.
or she would a "fate raped" Dorothy.

Magnabros... we cant let these guys just keep stepping on him.....

Yuno will see her in this form just briefly before passing out and fall in love. When he wakes up she’ll be chibi again and he’ll either spend some chapters quietly deciding whether or not it was a dream or just immediately start worshipping her in a subdued manner to the confusion of everyone that sees their high speed rookie captain dating a literal half dwarf lol

Is magna the yamcha of BC?

I still can't believe A FUCKING DWARF really happened.

Why are you making such a big deal over this?

Kiba more like

O MY DWARF MAGIC

>Golden Dawn captain will date this mana monster
Cute and Canon

Attached: IMG_20190222_074123.png (510x510, 304K)

Seriously.
get some sleep.

Dorothy can do something to them despite cat's protection.
She's obviously stronger, but direct attacks with monsters are simply the weakest side of her bullshit magic.

>Charmy oneshotted elf-empowered captain
She very well might be stronger than Yami right now.

Don't take it too seriously, I thought this chapter was awesome

He'll go "lol I guess I'll need to get a powerup" and then get stronger again.

I'm kinda disappointed Dorothy's and Rill's magic are so similar. Both are just "create whatever shit you want and throw it at enemy", only Dorothy needs to transport you into separate dimension for that, but otherwise they are identical.

Because the Elf wouldn't go "Oh, it's a dwarf!", when she transforms into a human and uses human magic?

Not necessarily charmy lucked out and was put in a situation where there was large amounts of magic creations to absorb. She likely wouldn't fare so well against melee types.

not true.
rolls painting magic creations can manipulate magic. Like the thunder God one.
Dorothy's from what we saw do the do this. along side dream magic making you fall into endless sleep.

What if in her human form, she transfers the magic she eats to someone else? In the same way she cooks mana for anybody?

I don't get why she transformed at all. She's mixed race, not a sailor scout.

Okay, is the artwork always this messy and cluttered? I can't even understand half the shit that's happening if it wasn't for the dialogue. Hope the anime will fix this.

Most of her fights consist into one-blow defeat. So she wouldn't be in a melee fight since she with one or two blows she defeats her enemies.

>already near bump limit
>missed the thread

Attached: ...png (286x274, 44K)

Rill literally said he hasn't felt the presence of a dwarf for eons now.
But Charmy being around kind of implies some might still be around.

What kinda retarded question is this?
do you read the Manga or not?

dwarves could still be around, but also there's a possibility both dwarves and half-dwarves have retardedly long lifespans/can hibernate for a long time, which could explain how the fuck is she around in the "modern" day

The idiot was anime-only and then skipped ahead to the most recent chapter for some reason.

>one blow defeat
Her first fight was against an old hag that Yuno already weakened and the second was a nameless goon, it wasn't as impressive as it was made out to be.

This can go 2 ways, dwarves are born from the blood and bones from gods but there's also the one where they are like maggots that infested god and then we're giving intellect.
GOD BAD incoming

youtube.com/watch?v=k5BJUHnRNcg

I really don't think the origins of the species will be important for a long time.
don't worry about it.

It didn't look like a decisive blow to me. I think this was just the third part of this ongoing series of "the good guys are losing but turn the tables and punch the bad guys". Next chapter will be about something similar happening in the Fana fight and then the chapter after that will show the 4 elves starting to fight seriously before the fights get wrapped up one by one.

Did anyone try the anime? I got lured in by the OPs, and then when I actually tried to watch the episodes, there is like zero fucking budget, the animation is beyond poor and looks like trash most of the time. What is the deal here?

Sometimes it just really be like that, user

>What is the deal here?
Burrito ate the budget

it's a pierrot long running.
ergo only select episodes matter.

I watched the scene where Asta lands on the stage beside Yuno with his sword. That was enough for me. I couldn't have made that moment less impactful if I tried.

Where yuno shot Asta with the arrow? I thought that was well done.

I want to watch it, but I'm at the third episode and it is a struggle.

Don't bother with the anime, manga is way superior to it

I originally dropped it after ep 3. I picked it back up after I saw opening 3. It gets better later on

Why does the elf like drawing too? Makes it even harder to differentiate the two.

>Watching

the only elf shown to have a different personality was Dorothy.
it's a fair assumption to say most of them are like there human counterparts.

Stick to the manga. It's genuinely one of the better drawn shonens out there and it's the reason I started reading. The anime just takes the soul and quality out of the art.

You just had to fucking remind me that he's dead.

Attached: 1507551726538.jpg (579x436, 36K)

I cant wait for Memory Magic and than having all the enemys of the past appear at once and than getting soloed by all the members of the black bulls combined.

>People keep calling it wolf magic.
This is going to trigger me.

Actually if that is the case than maybe Astas "special ability" is that he has no magic. Without it, he is basically invisible to any mage who uses mana-detection skills, he would be the perfect assasin if Ki didnt exist.

Asta has magic though?

>musclelet
>cosplaying /our guy/ asta
that noelle wouldn't even give that asta the time of day

This is some serious mental gymnastics here.
The witch queen confirmed he has no special blood line ties.

pretty sure both the cosplayers are girls.

Hey guys I had a dream where Noelle had to kiss Asta to wake him up from a magical sleep spell.

When will this get into the manga?

We reverse sleeping beauty?

>Asta is a demon
???
did I miss something

Attached: nani.png (785x644, 670K)

my point still stands true

It is one version of the story. Other versions have the third pig simply light the fireplace, burning the wolf badly enough to flee or even kill it. Also, pigs are voracious omnivores, so eating a dead wolf wouldn't be out of the question for a hungry hog; there's a reason pigs are one of the most dangerous farm animals to work with.

> implying asta wont die at the end in a amazing final
He will be gone and YunoxCharmys kid will be the MC.

We already had a hybrid of reborn-elf and human, known as Patri and Vengeance.
This time its just the opposite, instead of two souls in 1 body its 1 soul with 2 bodys.

> 7 quirks
> foreshadowed
Lmao.

Ah yes, the paragon of honesty.
Nothing is more annoying than people who treat what character say as gospel.
Did you know that people can say things that aren't true?

None of it was actually animated. It was just artwork and zoomed shots. It's like when Toei never actually animates Zoro cutting something, just epic music and the fight's over in a single slash.

shitposting

Wait what is this when was this shown

This is after Asta got Noelle preggo right?
Asta and yunos child need to be rivals too.

>paragon of honesty
It was during an inner monologue. Why would she lie to herself?

yes I guess the witch queen was just sitting there lying to herself for no good reason.
okay.

Inb4 there are 4 magical races and all of them got fucked over by the humans, each one for each kingdom.

>She can't be incorrect about anything
>She is always right about the latent powers or hidden characteristics of others
Just like with Vanessa.

He doesnt, he is manaless, he has antimagic.
She said "not connected to THEM" meaning, elves. For all we know she has no idea about dwarves.

only the second Asta hit the arrow was entirely animated.
everything before that was along with the shot

nigga she would know he's not human.

>Just like with Vanessa
Yes, she was right about Vanessa

Then proceeded to say he's not special in anyway because he's not connected to anything special.

>originally argues that the witch was lying
>is proven wrong so proceeds to change the goalposts

Did y'all forget about Witches

Did anyone else feel charmy was out of character?

>Did you know that people can say things that aren't true?
What really? I thought Vetto, Fana and Rhya were above captain level because Patolli said so.

Witches do not seem to possess any outstanding abilities beyond coming out of Witch Queen's womb. They are hardly a different race.

We have elves, there's little reason to not also expect dwarfs.

call me when patolli has lived for 1000 years.

Yeah Julius was never the Wizard king. It was all just a prank bro to fool the Clover kingdom citizens. He has an OP magic type but is actually really, really weak and everyone decided to play along. All magic knights, Patri and yes even the EoMS fodder who allowed Julius to kill them.

You mean they weren't?