What anime has the dumbest looking school uniforms? Pic potentially related

What anime has the dumbest looking school uniforms? Pic potentially related.

Attached: Kinushima.Michiru.full.1834116.jpg (312x606, 113K)

Attached: uniform.png (640x356, 257K)

unironically came here to post this.

Attached: img8732.jpg (304x480, 82K)

So you didn't watch the show?

This is not a school uniform tho

Female uniform from Mahouka.

More of a work uniform if anything

I dunno, female uniform in Madoka looks kinda cool and feminine, these capes remind me of doctors.
Pic related, however, is the most blatant fetish fuel uniform ever

Attached: 1550003779379.png (1920x1200, 2.65M)

fuck off

Attached: 80810l.jpg (427x600, 161K)

Maid-sama

A body long skirt?

Op said dumb not amazing.

Basically yes

Attached: 3633.jpg (400x533, 31K)

I GOT HOOOOOEEEESSSS
CAAALLLLLLIIIIIIIIINNNNN

I didn't even watch this and I immediately wanted to post it.

>these crotch indentions
>hip tight cut
The fuck is this?

>male uniform looks normal
>female uniform looks retarded
Why does this always happen? Why dont men get interesting uniforms?

>stupid faces
>stupid uniforms
well it works for this show

These were just retarded. The worst part is, I think the suspender thing is spreading. Nothing worse than when some asshole fetishist starts a trend.

They're only bad because of the color scheme. The burgandy sleeved dress does nothing for me. Though I have to admit a long sleeved but relatively short skirted dress is an odd combo.

I kind of liked those. The long gown like dresses were rather quaint.

Kind of an odd mermaid motif to the dress, but the tightness at the hips shows off their curves in an appealing way.

Maid-sama's HS uniform was just a different color scheme away from being the ones from Bleach. The boys were worse, though. Yellow-orange plaid pants? Barf.

Unless you mean her maid uniform, then you're just gay.

Pic related is pretty bad. White sport coat with oversized mauve pleats, black underdress over a white vertical striped high neck fastened undershirt with the same color scheme as the jacket, with teal highlights everywhere. The worst part of this is that there IS no uniformity. Julis' tight mini skirt is not standard and neither are her thigh-high odd cut boots. Nobody else wears that, everybody has their own fucking skirt style and can wear whatever for legs and shoes. That's not a uniform at all.

Attached: julis2.jpg (600x500, 75K)

Because for women, skimpy clothes are somewhat normal in anime, while for men skimpy clothes usually look weird, and are reserved for some special characters.
Also, because fan service, simple as that.

Plus, I suppose dresses and skirts are more fun to design?

That's not a school uniform, she's no longer in high school.

that's how it is in catholic schools, with the over long skirts

I always wonder who gets to design those. Some LN authors can draw, but most of them can't, which is why they're not mangaka and why they have Godly illustrators do it for them. The Akashic one gives me pause, though, because this whole scene was devoted to fucking around with the female uniform, so either the author really wanted this design or wrote a dumb scene about it after seeing the concept character designs from his artist.

I want /fa/ to stay.

imo these are pretty bad.

They're skimpy, sure, but they're frumpy at the same time; the skirt is ridiculously short but the colors and textures are awful, and the puffy shoulders and the necktie ruin any sexiness.

Of course I assume it's deliberate.

Attached: 少女革命ウテナ - 01.mkv_snapshot_00.32_[2019.02.22_03.46.46].jpg (960x720, 598K)

Absolutely deliberate. The poofy shoulders are supposed to invoke the motif of the Princess Gown, and the show's narratives should explain why. The rest of the uniform is supposed to juxtaposition that status of princesshood with the more provocative way women dress today, with the short skirts being the symbol of modern feminist ideals for sexual prowess and empowerment. You'll also note Anthy's skirt is different from the crowd's, with that extra white part at the end to signify her being completely unable to fit in with the normal girls because of who she is.

Ikuhara leaves no detail unimportant.

Is this the only anime to show off teenage midriff.

Attached: kazuma thinking.png (315x428, 232K)

>short skirts in anime are a symbol of modern feminism
I'm not sure that's how it works.

>she's not in school
sage

No, and nobody is going to give you recs either.

Depends on how you view feminism. Some believe that flaunting sexuality is empowering, some believe that flaunting sexuality is acquiescing to male perversions. Considering Ikuhara's use of sex routinely in his works, I would say he considers it more empowering. That's just my hunch, tho.

sill better than a fair amount of real life uniforms though.

these are amazing though

not reading that garbage you wrote, aserisk looks good be it impractical/otherwise

>everyone in the school wears a maternity dress

glad someone else noticed that

Oh you read it. You know you read it. And you agree with it, but you can't handle the truth. Let it set you free, user. Those uniforms suck balls.

But that is the best school uniform!

Attached: rumia scientific examination.webm (960x540, 1.28M)

Looks like something for pregnant women

i actually didn't read it lol.

No one parent ever would allow their kids to dress like this

Attached: 1550770058312.png (707x1000, 429K)

Oh user-kun, you're so easily embarrassed, tehepero!

This is powerful magical robe passed on through generations!

Attached: r_t006e.png (800x600, 1.83M)

at least people will remember the show for it, your shitty IS anime will be forgotten before the decade is over

Nothing wrong here. Long black flowing dress with white accents and adornments and a red thin tie for color contrast. Invokes the feeling of Puritanism or habits. Summer version is more of the same. Delightful.

I wonder what would Kaguya do if she found out President likes miniskirts, revealed chest and high-heels.

Does he?

He is straight man.
It would be weird if he didn't like those.

Why wasn't she creeped out by that?

i will never not get a boner from that jiggle on the belly

Sasuga Iku-chan

Any "uniform" that is obvious the person can not dress in less than 5 minutes in the morning is stupid

this actually looks pretty great

well, they aren't mutually exclusive

That was her workplace uniform retard.

Attached: Otome.wa.Boku.ni.Koishiteru._Futari.no.Elder_.full.883840.jpg (1000x1410, 258K)

This was funny but great at the same time.

That one looks great

A boy should never have hips like that

Me on the right

Catholic schoolgirl outfits are a true gift from God.

my dick