Rip Do-S

Rip Do-S

Also why are there never any OPM threads anymore? What happened to Murata streams?

Attached: 8172000022.jpg (1080x1384, 974K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/1098921078259216384
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OPM became trash, its no longer about Saitama and it making fun of the shounen genre

Attached: 1433608288985.png (775x631, 330K)

>making fun of the shounen genre
Yes, and is there something wrong with that? If the series were to always follow Saitama wouldn't it get a little old with the same joke?

then it became exactly what it was mocking on the first place, long ass chapters about who gives a fuck type of plot with a bunch of whos without MC. it should have been a short series but they turned it into a cash grab thanks to faggots like you

Attached: 1534316137880.jpg (544x720, 38K)

It's pretty boring without saitama desu

Soon

Attached: jzqbgyr29fs11.jpg (1008x648, 323K)

Amai Mask is based though.

If it was any other manga you'd be praising him for being ruthless.

>Also why are there never any OPM threads anymore
There was plenty last week. Do you really need them to be constant?

you're a retard, the whole arc is about a huge climactic battle all the while saitama could take on the entire association by himself.

I really want to see how this fight played out
it looks like Gouketsu was actually able to track Saitama but unable to land a hit, in any case it ended so quickly.

Attached: p91njjg5os1z.jpg (774x1032, 174K)

Woah dude it's like interesting and a deconstruction cause normally they could just do thing but instead they dont do thing, I'm gonna cum fuuuuuuuuuck

What's Blast's endgame?

Attached: 7x3pzrtercrz.jpg (766x954, 244K)

>If the series were to always follow Saitama wouldn't it get a little old with the same joke?
Still miles better than embracing the shonen genre.

Because the manga is now a boring slog. Wake me up when we get to the Darkshine fight.

>why are there never any OPM threads anymore
Believe me, you don't want constant threads. JUst check a snk thread right now, and you'd know exactly why.
>What happened to Murata streams?
He stopped a while ago.

Being a figment of everyone's imagination

I assumed he hit saitama a few times before saitama punched him.

To show up at the end and kill the big boss of this arc. The big bad monster will beat Tornado and then it will be Saitama's time to shine and show how great he is with one punch, but he'll trip and fall on his face, and Blast will kill the boss.

Read the webcomic

Attached: garou.jpg (600x848, 128K)

This, there was around eight one after the other.

入稿残り4枚、俺のペン入れあと1枚です

twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/1098921078259216384

4 Pages left, if we are lucky we get a new chapter today.

Wait I thought Garou was supposed to be wearing sneakers there.

I don't think he's awake. Besides it wasn't funny at the time.

it was always like this aside from the first 5 chapters or so

>manga bad xd

I miss Child Emperor, when are we getting back to him?

Attached: 1549961612940.png (423x692, 234K)

>why are there never any OPM threads
>Murata streams
You answered your own question. Also, shitposting happens all too often here.

This. The fame had eaten itself. The premise of a short gag manga being drawn by master like Murata is enticing, but now it had become a chore because its no longer fun to read.

It never became what it was mocking and I'm noticing you're devotedly forcing this meme in every thread.
>long ass chapters about who gives a fuck type of plot with a bunch of whos without MC
If you pay attention you'll notice why these irritating fights with these piece of shit whos happen at all. Only for it to be 10 times sweeter when they get their shit kicked in by the bad guy.
They never have their own moment in the end and only end up being depicted as pointless weakling losers. This message would not have been as believable or effective if ONE continued to depict them in a comical light throughout the arc culmination. This way, it portrays accurately that which it wishes to defame, and takes a royal dump on them at the end. Makes sense to me, but don't think you're not the only one suffering reading this extended crap.

Soon is the time

Attached: trillion.jpg (589x519, 176K)

I wonder if we'll get an explanation to how he was born.

>Also why are there never any OPM threads anymore?
We had a week of multiple daily threads, they all inevitably devolve into shitposting as the chapter is forgotten and the usual round of arguments resurface. There's no reason to have threads when there's no new content to discuss.

>This message would not have been as believable or effective if ONE continued to depict them in a comical light throughout the arc
Disagree completely, it's perfectly effective in the webcomic where the heroes who quickly massacred their way through the base are put down just as fast by Garou.
>they all inevitably devolve into shitposting as the chapter is forgotten and the usual round of arguments resurface.
This, the threads become pointless after a while. We've already had a couple of attempts here to do the same thing.

>it's perfectly effective in the webcomic
user, I was talking about the webcomic.
You where talking about just the manga? Just because it's a bit extended doesn't mean it wont be juicy when they turn into road kill. I thought you where talking about the series in general.

I wasn't the original user, I just guessed they meant the manga since all these fights were only 15 pages in the webcomic, hardly long ass and still comical. I do think the extensions to fights are for the most part needless though.

Well new chapter coming soon and there will be enough info to discuss.

Fuck you and that brat. Hope we never see him after this arc.

SOON™

cum sock

You gonna get 10 chapters of him fighting ENW and you are gonna enjoy it.

Attached: 1541973523590.gif (414x308, 797K)

If ENW anals him, yes.

This.
The sheer unrealism of a 10 year old with a retarded lolipop crushing monsters and world threats is the pinnacle of hero caricature.
People shit on that cumfaggot Amai but at least reading parts with him is enjoyable and worth discussing. This small turd is a fucking insult to even look at.

Attached: trash.jpg (528x189, 12K)

>the pinnacle of hero caricature
just wait until he starts flossing

Attached: 1549375811093.jpg (1440x1080, 685K)

Hopefully, never he almost killed any interest people have for this manga with his fight.

The series went too long and no longer parody

Could you break her armor to release her immeasurable, irresistible power?

Attached: zi030iw89idy.jpg (656x1000, 163K)

You really have a thing for genderbent Boros don't you.

Not really just felt like posting. I prefer best boi Boros but this one has a nice aestethic compared to other genderbent Boros.

Attached: __lord_boros_and_saitama_one_punch_man_drawn_by_murata_yuusuke__sample-5dd2e7c393fddecabe682350ad1b8 (850x1204, 253K)

ok...