Yea Forums scenes you’d like to seen in anime

I don’t think this is against the rules, so I made this.
Post scenes from Yea Forums media that you think would look good in some authentic Japanese animation. The original scene doesn’t have to be animated, and I suppose you could mention scenes that you’re like in a manga.
Also you can elaborate on what it would be in the Yea Forums version, like what characters or series would be involved, either for the scene you post, or for somebody else’s scenes.
I’ll start us off with a scene that wouldn’t be too out of place in a certain genre.

Attached: 737A5EB1-A272-4414-A9A2-C81370EA027E.gif (278x200, 333K)

>western cartoons

Attached: 1550187408360.gif (113x150, 92K)

You could think of it as taking novel moments from a flawed source and refining them.

Attached: 74xcFot.jpg (992x660, 305K)

fuck off

>post Yea Forums scenes
Not anime or manga.

Well how do I phrase it then?

You fuck off to Yea Forums.

So I'm supposed to ask them what they want to see in an anime?

You're supposed to take your non-anime thread off of the anime board. I don't give a shit how you make it work, it doesn't belong here.

Well, it'll be gone soon, so chill, and tell me how the fuck I'm supposed to get this thread to work on Yea Forums when I'm asking what people would want to see in an anime, because I wouldn't be surprised if they told me to fuck off to Yea Forums for including anime in the first place..

>tell me how to make good posts
no

I'm asking how to get somebody to answer without being an asshole.

With you being reek of newfaggotary?
I don't think that's possible.

>being reek

>I don’t think this is against the rules, so I made this.
You fucking retard.

Which one of you dumbasses forgot to sage

I asked a guy and he said he didn't think it was going to be a problem.

Fuck off.

Get some new material.

>I asked some random guy so it's okay

Attached: 1391014957106.jpg (524x600, 152K)

And No Protagonist of Moeshit can wear a bikini at all and wears an ugly one pieced swimsuit instead cuz Kadokawa has shitty taste.But We Americans have better taste so that Starfire can wear a bikini. Can Any Moeshit protagonist even compete her??? I think not. Japs are too uncivilized and lacks fine modern tech. But We Americans are civilized and has best modern technology.

Attached: 7635DBF8-167D-4725-9745-D001F38FB6A4.jpg (634x484, 51K)