Why haven’t you moved to Japan yet?

Why haven’t you moved to Japan yet?
youtu.be/jHp0zIsukYo

Attached: 4FB08D28-3BEF-4411-9A8F-C03325F122D6.jpg (686x386, 88K)

I'll move over there is 2 months. Any protips?

I need my guns, japs don't let me keep my guns, no dice

Moving to different country doesn't works like in movies, dumb phoneposter.

I don't speak nip.
yet, hopefully.

I respect the ethnostate.

Because I'm chinese, so would probably get lynched right away

I enjoy my freedoms, also I want to actually invest in property instead of renting out a $2000 closet for the rest of my life.

>doesn't know how to build guns

You know why they have so much isekai?

>$2000 closet for the rest of my life.
The entire country is more than Tokyo you retard.

And? Even in the boonies half a million dollars there can get me a mansion almost anywhere in the suburbs here.

according to countless testimonies from baka gaijins who live in Japan, living there is hell.

What do you need all those space for when you're going to live alone or with your parents anyway?

Attached: 1474869912065.png (214x273, 13K)

>invest in property at same time everyone on the planet is realizing they need to move into denser cities
smart

So this is how kiwis are making it big in Japan

It is mostly for the job culture the rest is also hard but you can adapt

Because I'm not Japanese and non-Japanese do not belong in Japan.

I was told you aren't legally allowed to buy property as in houses or land even if you somehow managed to get a citizenship.

Attached: 1547443828803.png (300x325, 84K)

>citizenship
Not such thing only people with japanese blood can get it, you are maybe talking about residence

Japanese can’t tell each other apart. You’ll be fine if you go there

That would actually become counterproductive since you would be directly exposed to media unavailable as a foreigner, that means more time spent consuming and less free time.

>my freedoms
Retard.

Not him but as Slav who live in commieblock. I always wanted to have "American dream" house. In comfy place. Like in movies.

>that kiwi
Holy shit.

wow im impressed, this guy because of an anime is enough motivate him move to a foreign country study and just stay there for real

My cousin has lived there two years, he says they never accept him since he is a white piggu and they want him to go home. He wanted a sweet japanese wife and all he got was the bitter taste of a somewhat racially homogeneous society that barely endures gaijin.

Attached: put your hopes to bed.jpg (500x375, 41K)

>moving to Japan because of YuYuYu

Attached: chinese_laugh.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

>yuyuyu
translate it negro

Do you Yea Forumsnons want to live in Academy city?

Attached: 915FC98E-F346-418C-9299-8F35F61786D9.jpg (2048x1152, 473K)

Kiwi here, nips can keep him

You are full of bullshit? There are racism of course but most of the racism against whites come from old fartass and they enjoy relatively easy pussy, if you are another asian, a spic or a black then you should have never come in the first place.

i respect other nations racial homogeneity
but really i'm just not rich enough to live there without working

Attached: 1522372727574.jpg (526x526, 34K)

>white piggu
Tacohands typed this.

>datte, saikoe juh nai desk car

Attached: 1550462918987.gif (640x572, 2.49M)

False. You can attain citizenship in Japan without being ethnically Japanese. The process is more or less the same as in any other country. (Through marriage with a Japanese, holding residence for a certain number of years with a clean record, etc.)

my young wife Mei is so cute suu

why would i want to live in japan?