Does Yea Forums ever have any feels about all the underage girls in their Japanese anime?

YouTube is going though a lot right now about women who are victimized.

Does that change anything for you otaku types?

Attached: 6C0C3746-8FCE-4855-B17D-FAF98FABABDE.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

But the underage girls in anime usually want the d. That's different then the ones being abused and having their innocence stolen.

No, because they're fictional animated characters and I am capable of properly distinguishing and separating fiction from reality.

Yeah, it bothers me.
Mostly it takes me out of it when teens are drawn looking like adults (both girls with killer bodies and guys looking like adult gym rats).
It’s unrealistic and the age fetishism grates on me.

Maybe it’s my old normalfag showing.

Not an otaku type. Thought for many years that anime was gay shit for manbabes and pedos, finally decided to see if I was wrong and asked for anime recommendations. Watched Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya all month and now in the fourth season I am in desperate danger of being a pedo for Illya and her brown clone.

Attached: fate.jpg (640x360, 88K)

They are still underage.

>Assuming Yea Forumsutists aren't a motley crew of pedophiles, incels, and fags who haven't talked to a woman in at least 5 years due to their own social retardation

Attached: 1550180275729.jpg (1238x1214, 553K)

Do you know the age of consent in Japan?

Lot of good Illya doujins out there. A-tier lolis.

Are you literally me?

Real women need protection. Lines of ink on paper do not.

That matters not if you are watching it in the West. What is okay in Japan is not okay for whites.

>YouTube is going though a lot right now
Yeah, the Verge and some other "reputable" blogs wrote sensationalist articles about something that has existed since the beginning of humanity

Do you?

Are you saying the entire country of Japan is full of degenerate pedophiles who think it's okay to fuck children? Because that's pretty fucking racist.

>actually replying to this shit

I don't have feels about it because I don't personally see the underage girls in anime in a sexual way, although I'd be in the demographic where that's stereotypically the case. That tells me it's not an anime/Japanese problem, but a problem of the individuals who do see it sexually. But if they're not hurting real girls, what do I care?

No. I am saying it is culturally fine in non-white countries. But in the US, there are different standards white men must adhere to.

I think western countries should focus on fixing real problems with their countries not he problems of fictional characters

>I don't personally see 90% of girls in anime in a sexual way
What's it like to be so gay?

>Does Yea Forums ever have any feels about all the underage girls in their Japanese anime
I have feelings of sexual desire.

Is this supposed to be the loli thread?

Attached: a6dc4ea9a47edb0b6d1bb487bf787845.jpg (1000x1250, 143K)

yes

Attached: 1550000198928.webm (770x1004, 357K)

Kuro is my little SISTER

Nice butte.

They are also not real.
you gonna go to jail for jerkin off to imaginary naked girls.

And drawings.

Regardless of your opinion of it, making a fuss specifically about fictional portrayal makes me wonder if you have nothing better to do.

why do normies think girls go anywhere but downhill after puberty? I always hear dumb comments from them like "that body can't be 16 she must be 25" as if 9 more years is going to do anything but make her skin turn leathery and start to sag.

I have plenty feels about them, feel myself every night to them.

No. But I'm not some delusional, SJW, liberal retard who can't seem to differentiate between fiction and reality. Once again, 2d >>>>>>>>> shit > 3d. Also, kids and teenagers in real life are disgusting, snot-nosed, boring, and depressing. Unattractive and do nothing for me besides thanking the good lord that I don't have children.
>inb4 incel
I just don't like youths. Even when i was a normalfag teen i always found college - cake age attractive over teens in the same age group.

Attached: tama_math_mouth.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

lines no paper and pixels don't have "age" faggot

nothing, it changes nothing.

Attached: lolita ryo.jpg (640x1920, 172K)

You realize that they aren't real, right?

You think people would idolize Ishtar, even with her personality, if she were real? Fuck No. It's inconsequential to anyone, so leave it alone.

It hurts no one, so let them be free.

Otherwise you're no better than a religious Zealot out to murder anyone against their ideals simply because "It's against my religion."

So, Stop It.

Lust.
No.