Series that are difficult to get into unless you are mentally ill

Series that are difficult to get into unless you are mentally ill

Pic related

Attached: MV5BZmFiZTQzMjYtZjBlOS00MzEyLTllNjAtOGM5MmE5MDk5ODE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQxNjcxNQ@@._V1_.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

>not watching it with Yea Forums for DEEP discussions
Heh, zoomie.

>tfw around half the anime nerds you've talked about Ikuhara's work with irl don't like Penguindrum or Utena, or just found them impossible to get through

Pleb filter anime?

You need to listen to The Beatles a lot to understand it.

Why do Japonaise love the Beatles so much?

Everyone loves The Beatles.

They're very overrated.

happy sugar life

Attached: hsl.jpg (1728x1080, 76K)

I enjoyed this show but I think there was something wrong with my noggin at the time

They also wimped out on the incest angle by making her only a step sister

Paranoia Agent was autistic as fuck

>The story about the three people who try to kill themselves and keep failing

Dark comedy gold

Fate

Yeah I have to admit that episode was breddy gud

Mawaru Penguindrum was fucking great, you just have shit taste op.

>people with good taste suffer from mental illness
Stay mad OP

I like Mawaru Penguindrum but I think the reason I liked it was because of mental problems

>Series that are difficult to get into unless you are not a brainlet

Holy shit just fucking kill yourself OP

Magical Girl shows aimed at little girls. Anything aimed at children really.

Penguindrum and The Beatles are both great you turbofaggot

>friends
Every ikuhara show makes sense for about the first half before completely losing me.

They actually have standards unlike you. Utena is just ok high school drama with a convoluted and repetitive presentation and Penguindrum is just nonsense through and through.

Are you fucking stupid

>keep failing
Not true.

My head is generally ok and I liked it a lot. Maybe your friends are dumb?

@184983878
Found the actual brainlet in the thread, kek

Yeah, pretty much.

dude it's like deep. I'm sorry you don't understand it, usually people with less than 130 IQ can't, study the masters of psychology and philosophy to understand it, it's up there with punpun.

but it was good and objectively AOTY

Attached: 1531919561938.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

Do all jojo animeonly fags only have retarded opinions? Is it part of the natural order?

Shaba-daaaa... shaba-daba-daaaabaaaa.

Attached: Kuchu Buranko.jpg (1280x720, 491K)

I don't see why you would need to be mentally ill for this, just kind of Chuuni.

But i leik penguins

But this is easy to understand. It is just psychology 101.

Get fucked, Mawaru Penguindrum is the best anime ever. I can't wait for Sarazanmai.

Attached: 1392845600875.jpg (720x720, 117K)

I get the "the apple was the real Penguindrum the whole time!" plot twist, but then, how did they end up in those cages to begin with?
Why did the Princess of the Crystal think that Ringo had it?
Was she just retarded and couldn't distinguish between ringo the object and Ringo the person?
If so, what were the odds that she just happened to have the not mirai nikki.
What was even the point of the not mirai nikki and how did Momoka get it?
Why was Ringo so sure it was referring to Tabuki when it was clearly being fulfilled by Shouma?
Why did Shouma suddenly remember that Himari was adopted halfway through the show?
How did he forget in the first place?
Literally what is supposed to be happening "IRL" in any of the metaphorical location scenes?

t. two digit IQ

Here's the (You) you ordered, sir.

Attached: 1337936963425.jpg (720x480, 125K)

People who love it watched it ongoing. You can emulate that too, go slow, one ep per week.

>ywn have a pink haired weirdo distorting reality for you and trolling you about it with a handsome look on his face

They ended up in the cages due to chance. Many kids are in "cages" like that to no fault of their own, we are shown many of them being sacrificed to the boiler. The cages are a metaphor, and could be several things.
The PoC didn't actually think Ringo had ot she wanted to foster a relationship between the boys and Ringo to accomplish her goals. Plus Ringo did have the magic diary which was also important.
Because Ringo is a dumb girl at the start.
Because the show plays with the idea of memory a lot and how we let our pasts define us (that's why so much of the show is nonlinear flashbacks). They were very young when they met each other so they forgot. Also I may be wrong but Himari is the one who forgot, I don't think it was implied Shouma forgot, he just never brought up to her the fact they weren't related since that would be obviously painful.
What is happening IRL is unimportant, the show is a piece of fiction and largely metaphorical.

Attached: End7.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Best moment in the series was when she made fun of the shadow play girls

>keep failing
You didn't get the punchline.

they were already deaded

They died halfway through the episode. It's been ages since I watched it so the details are fuzzy, but I think they died when they were sleeping in some abandoned warehouse or something.

this is just trash. absolute trash.
>bitter bitter bitter bitter bitter
the fuck with her problem

Ikuhara's work is a definite final pleb filter.
To Yea Forums Ikuhara, to Yea Forums Shane Carruth.

faggotdrum is just one of those 5deep7u shows like evangelion and miyazaki shit that people pretend to like to signal how much they're smart and sophisticated

>needing a fucking chart to explain your convoluted story

fuck ikuhara, yelling catchphrases doesn't make his show any better

Attached: OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAqF8eCiUObDi9BmDfPN8H1g.jpg (1400x992, 314K)