Why there are so many Fist of the North Star memes in the west internet even though only a few boomer weebs even...

Why there are so many Fist of the North Star memes in the west internet even though only a few boomer weebs even bothered to watch it or read it?

Attached: omae wo shindeiru.jpg (700x758, 35K)

This is the only meme I ever see

a retarded trend, just as initial D
i want to watch hokuto no ken so bad but all the torrents i've found are shit quality hardsubbed crap...

Normalfags don't care about the origins of their memes. Or even if they use it in the right context. Just look at that to be continued shit.

Yea Forums - Anime and Normalfag Memes

>he didn't download and watch the high quality DiscoTek DVD rips already
RIP

I thought initial D was popular because of the games

Normalfags don’t know what abeshi, or hidebu, or uwaraba are. They only see HnK as a status symbol of classic anime instead of an actual manga about a lone man shouldering an immense burden alone and having to withhold his feelings for the sake of others. The HnK game even had to advertise that there were other aspects to the series than just a catchphrase. It’s like comparisons to Citizen Kane

I don't know what caused the resurgence, but I'll bet a lot of it is holdover from 2008 and earlier.
Or was it 2009? 2010? When did "You are already dead" stop seeing wide use?

>He doesn't enjoy masterful hardsubs
>He didn't cry for Akashachi
>He didn't make Premium Best the soundtrack of his life
Pathetic

Attached: 169247.jpg (225x266, 40K)

>only a few
Back in the days the dubbed movie was literally one of the biggest shits you could watch. It was intro material alongside akira, project a-ko, and BGC, and if you hadn't seen it, you still knew about it because fucking anyone even remotely in contact with anime learned about it fast.

everyone in japan fucking watched it

retard

Why are there so many MUDADA ZA WARUDO memes before the animation was even a thing?

>so many
You mean literally just that one?

There was more than one adaptation, the meme spawned from the original OVA.

>dismissing hyakuretsuken
Nani?

There was also this shit in 95, that got people's attention because of the crossover actors from martial arts buff flicks at the time.

Attached: V1_.jpg (853x480, 86K)

lol because of the ova also the infamous steam roller meme isn't even in the manga its ova only

>steam roller
>isn't even in the manga
How to spot a memester 101

Fallout new vegas is full of FoTNS memes.
So probably Fallout autists.

there's a ps1 jojo game that's one of the most popular fightans in the platform

Why do you faggots always wait until shit threads are on page 10 to bump them?

The meme came because of the Heritage To Future game that got pretty popular, on the time the Jojo fandom was truly a fandom made from people who truly enjoyed the manga instead of just following the hype.

Easy to remember and easy to repeat.

He's probably one of the idiots who thinks using a single meme in multiple contexts/images/videos means that it counts as multiple memes.