ITT: Characters that had more potential than MCs

Why didnt HE rule in the end? Also did he win with the loli?

Attached: Furu.jpg (1456x1054, 374K)

>win with the loli

i hope so

whats gil doing

I will be forever mad that beelzebub didn't get a better ending, and moreover that Furuichi's King's Crest number being 0 was never given more attention, cause that was a cool detail and I liked that.

Attached: furuichizero.png (367x343, 117K)

I always like Kazu. Funny enough, Bob and Masataka in Tenjo Tenge were more interesting than Nagi too

Attached: Air_Gear_Trick318_p04-05.png (1809x1300, 678K)

Lol didn't he beat Oga's ass as well. Thanks for the laugh OP. I miss this manga. It's want better than the trash we have in jump nowadays.

because it was the contrast of being a complete loser and acknowledging it to be stronger that made him based

What was it with Oh Great and his obssession of always make his MC's be dicklets?

they drew, actually, he's one of only maybe two characters if that in the manga to draw with Oga, especially while going pretty all-out on both sides.

That entire arc from start to finish, buildup and fight and flashback and all, is the best in the entire manga.

Attached: beelzebubfuruichifull.jpg (909x1300, 203K)

yes, he win the loli

Attached: fa61147b418bca10d0f87550d07228b3.jpg (887x1300, 292K)

The absolute legend

Attached: 85a68cd560b08232f660ab269396e5bb793a8c1d.jpg (728x1112, 211K)

Attached: geegjjsoj.jpg (674x483, 135K)

Utsumi could've been way more interesting than Yutaman

Attached: utsumiyes.png (370x320, 31K)

The manga should be called Kumagawa-box.

Attached: kumagawa_misogi_by_matthewtigerscott-d98vi6j.jpg (845x945, 174K)

Man i just remembered there was THAT attrocity named Hungry Marie..

this arc was the greatest point in the entire series.

everyone going ballistic as it came out was great

Attached: 169_20.jpg (900x1300, 280K)

God I fucking wish I'd been here reading it back then, It must've been fucking ridiculous fun

>everyone expected him to be the MC
>instead is shown to be the secondary

Attached: d.jpg (300x225, 15K)

oh right archive died, sucks for you then

Fuck

Man I fucking miss Beelzebub.

I miss Medaka Box too. Its been so long since both ended.

Attached: 1459306101097.jpg (440x660, 75K)

Attached: Perfect.jpg (640x897, 152K)

that is the best page of that manga.

what in the world

Now this is wild

>thanks to that shitty adaptation we never got to this
eternlly mad

How bad was the anime?

I don't think he ever said either way if Kazu was a dicklet.

Masataka was just small while soft and compared to Bob who was probably 11inches.

Most of the pages in that arc are strong competitors for that title, though I'm inclined to agree with you I'd feel bad to not make a case for this, there's something fulfilling about Oga saying Furuichi is the strongest person he'd fought at one point

Attached: strongestperson.jpg (909x1300, 278K)

It was funny in its own right, it just didn't match up to the manga (like most adaptations)

>everyone here spends the arc half-jokingly suggesting that he's number 0
>the last chapter confirms it with a tiny, easy-to-miss detail

>the arc after this was the last time we saw wife hilda
dammit

It just fits too well, it's perfect. I fucking love friendships like this in shounen, makes my heart do dumb things like feel and shit

>girugamesh
>beating japanese highschool kids
HAHA! That's new. Nice meme.

Attached: kek my sides.png (192x191, 26K)

Attached: 71pFvCmrqRL._SY679_.jpg (449x679, 33K)

Furuichi is unironically the most based character to come out in the last 10 years of Shonen Jump.

Tomorrow is Beelzebub's publication anniversary too. 10 years ago.

I love Yusuke but Kuwabara manned up so much throughout the series. Imagine if he trained with Genkai.

Attached: Kuwabaradancando.jpg (250x397, 19K)

fuck, really? I wonder if there'll be anything for it, I'd at least expect some art on the author's social media

Beelzebub was one of the best manga ever in Jump, it's really a shame it didn't get a longer run time.

There would have been some announcement but I guess cheking Tamura's twitter feed won't hurt.

You just need to know that Demonic Emperor Furuichi threads were up all week long.
And they weren't even shitposting

Why do japanese have so much shit taste? Why did they have to axe this masterpiece?

this cant be happening

Kino as fuck

The author ended it himself as far as I know.

"Oh no"

Man, I still remember laughing for a good couple of minutes when I reached this page.

Did Furuichi ever top any popularity polls or did the author's treatment of him most of the series practically buried him as a character?

I think he stayed near the top didn't he? He deserved to win them all

Nah, he was better as support for Oga.