One Piece

Will Peros challenge his beloved brother for the Totto Land throne? Would Katakuri even want to be captain of the BMPs, even though he deserves it more than anyone else?

Attached: Black Tea Bros..jpg (1080x1531, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hanhuazu.cc/comics/detail/11370
youtube.com/watch?v=VKMw2it8dQY
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/934/page/1
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/934/page/NaN
youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
youtube.com/watch?v=i2gVXd7FzhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sE6XnsmlPh8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't believe Mother Caramel is still piloting Linlin!

Friendly reminder that LinLin's amnesia makes sense in hindsight:

>We know that using the Soru-Soru fruit involves cutting off a piece of your soul and inserting it into elements, objects or organisms
>Big Mom had a drastic personality change at a young age where she went from not having the mental capacity to handle a bear dying to cannibalizing people in only a few short years
>Linlin switches between Mama and Haha for her laughter, Haha being Kanji for Mother.
>People in One Piece can physically project their soul, given Brook who doesn't even have the SOUL fruit
>Zeus was exclusively made by Mama's soul and not Carmel's and either retained his memories or his personality.
Big Mom is the only character to effectively mix her laughs together, which is only possible because a piece of Mother Caramel's soul survived inside her and influenced her personality.

The Big Mom we saw that grew up and became a Yonkou was a mixture of Linlin and Caramel merged together. Current Linlin is 100% Linlin since nearly drowning in the ocean water removed Caramels/the devils fruit effect.

Attached: 1539101898137.jpg (498x204, 38K)

Do people seriously unironically believe this fucking stupid theory?

LinLin is gonna see Zeus with Nami and get all her memories back and go on a rampage

Prove it wrong then

I don't think Caramel is literally possessing her, Just that their souls merged into one and perhaps Caramel may or may not be 'awake'.

So Oda is copying SnK?

I don't watch snk.

Thread reminder that Vivi will be the 10th and final SH and the future user of the Nikyu fruit

Attached: d6884a3dc4751942770c03c5523adedd.jpg (735x474, 109K)

Chapter 934: Hyogoro of Flower

Cover: Usopp lays down on a picnic blanket while talking to a parrot resting on his nose.

Near sea of Wano—
The Big Mom Pirates that fell from the waterfall are having a meeting about Big Mom’s rescue.
Perospero claims that since Big Mom’s vivre card is fine, it prove that she’s alive.
She’s probably captured by Kaido
Mont D'or: Even though they used to be crewmates, now that they’re both emperors, if Mama’s caught, she could be killed!
Perospero: *sigh* looks like the BMP will be the Perospero Pirates from now on.
Daifuku’s not convinced: Big Bro Peros, we haven’t decided who will be the new captain yet
Perospero: Elders come first
Daifuku suggests that Katakuri be the new captain since he's the strongest
Smoothie: Don’t just say something like Mama’s dead, she will be back.
You can’t predict mama’s action by using common sense. You Idiots!

Outskirts of Kuri—

O-Tama is talking to Tengu via den den mushi. She told him about Big Mom and he won’t allow her to do such dangerous things.
But they already begin their journey, heading toward Udon on a big lizard.
Big Mom has a Wano style hair now.
Kiku show them the map of Wano.
Wano has 6 regions:
-Kuri ( Mt. Atamayama, Bakura Town, and Amigasa Village)
-Kibi (Okobore Town and another mountain), Flower Capital,
-??? (Northern Graveyard)
-Hakubu (Ebisu town and Habu Port), and
-Udon (prison mine)
Momonosuke remember the sword swinging slogans that Zoro had taught him, however Okiku forbids him from saying it anymore when she hears him.
Cont...

Attached: AsCjKD2CAAAF-Ak.jpg (600x685, 61K)

>Smoothie: Don’t just say something like Mama’s dead, she will be back.
You can’t predict mama’s action by using common sense. You Idiots!
Does Smoothie not respects her elders?

At Nami group—

Shinobu’s explaining to everyone who Old Man Hyo is ( elderly man in Udon Prison )

20 years ago, he was the boss of all gangsters in Wano, his name is—Hyogoro of the Flowers
Robin told everyone that she found a lot of information about about the day of the final battle.
Nami talks about the red poneglyph in Wano.
The citizens in the Flower Capital all start crying when they learned of Komurasaki's passing

Ebisu Town—

Sanji also cries about Komurasaki.
From the newspaper, Law learned that Kid has already broken out of the prison, but Luffy hasn't.

Prison Mine—

The Alpaca is threatening Luffy, and he will chop off his legs and arms if he dares resist.
The Scorpion guard is beating old man Hyo, ordering him to say who’s been giving him the coupon.

Then, the all-star Queen arrives at the gate.

Attached: 1550775776167.jpg (628x620, 235K)

QUEEN! QUEEN YAS!! YASSS QUEEN! WERK BISH!! YASSSS!!!! SLAY!!

How rich was kaya that could give away 50-100 million berry ship as a gift?

Dirty rich. Enough to tempt Kuro into a very elaborated plan.

I love that the Beasts Pirates are basically what people wanted them to be, only goofier. The Hokuto no Ken aesthetic in this page, plus their inner workings with everyone being an aggressive meat head, and a focus on just being absurdly strong has been great. I can't wait until Oda shows us more of them.

except it makes no sense that they would form an alliance with a bunch of authoritarians like the samurai

Hard to say when we have no idea about how all that happened.

it doesn't matter how it happened in-universe, what we got as readers is a jarring mix of samurai-inspired fiction and random fights with hnk reject villains.

And that's fantastic. What's the problem with that? It's like WCI's mix of Alice in Wonderland with The Godfather and Super Sentai.

>except it makes no sense that they would form an alliance with a bunch of authoritarians like the samurai
Explain how it's an alliance? The current samurai are only in power because of the BP, instead of being an equal partners it's more like Orochi and his goons are leaching off them.

Enough that when Ussop is finished adventuring, even without treasure he'll have an easy life.

the problem is that is written poorly. 'dinos, but also samurai!' is fine as an idea, but the way it was executed makes no sense. why are these mutated brutes playing along with a regime that values a rigid moral code?

bros...

Attached: The Disposer.jpg (1077x1381, 919K)

Why don't you wait until we actually see the series show that explanation instead of complaining before like a little bitch? The story doesn't have to give every answer immediately, we haven't seen Kaidou interacting with Orochi to have any semblance of idea of why that's the case, yet you complain about it being "written poorly" without any single argument to back that.

Pirates don't have to fight fairly, but they feel like it whenever.

Attached: 893 (15).png (932x1300, 443K)

Why is no one discussing the plot hole?

the samurai are following orocho out of their free will. there were even no beast pirates on the banquet either. in fact, there was no direct interaction between the beast pirates and the samurai so far.

i am judging the story as presented, instead of coming up with lame excuses such as

>it will all make sense in the end!

>why are these mutated brutes playing along with a regime that values a rigid moral code?
Their moral code is bullshit and beast pirates are regularly attacking Wano citizens
Also because Kaido wants it and he's the captain.

>the samurai are following orocho out of their free will.
Because of Orochi propaganda
>there were even no beast pirates on the banquet either. in fact, there was no direct interaction between the beast pirates and the samurai so far.
Orochi is a puppet king you historylet nonce. Kaido doesn't give a fuck about what he does unless it interferes with his factories.

That's is astoundingly retarded. It's like reading a mystery novel and complaining that who's the killer isn't revealed just as the murder happens.

>i am judging the story as presented
Your criticism is low iq

Rox crew so far
>Unnamed Captain
>Shakky
>Linlin
>Kaido
>Newgate
>Bakkin
>Streussen (by proxy of Mama being apart of it)

Did he have a DF or was the hypnosis thing some kind of skill?

Honestly, fuck Roger, Rocks seems infinitely more interesting. I hope Oda finds a way to shoehorn Kureha in there somehow.

That only works for stories that don't continue over time. Unless you're too stupid to understand that time goes on.

Roger ended up succeeding in where Rocks failed though, conqueroring the sea

it was conquerors haki

We know less about Roger, but Shanks and Buggy already make his crew more interesting, since those were literally cabin boys.

>Usopp is a known pirate with bounty at hundred millions
Reminder that Usopp and Kaya will never end together

Just wait until Luffy meets Scopper Gaban, that's when things will really get wild.

Shakky is the captain, dumbass. How do you think her and Rayleigh started bumping uglies

I wonder what kind of person he'll be. So far all of Roger's mates have been pretty calm wise people, well, other than Buggy. Maybe Scopper will be a hotblooded fighter? I'm kind of doubting he'll be an opponent due to the new movie though.

Did Kaidou burn down Rayleigh's house because he wanted to be with Shakky?

>Implying the Marines will ever go after the SH's in any meaningful way after Smoker and Coby take charge of it

Never mind him user. People will always bitch for the sake of bitching.

Attached: 1452664978-de81c791d033fccb3eb339c0f994bf2d.jpg (400x229, 22K)

But he's dead now, whereas Rocks crew members split up and are growing. Two active yonko, Bakkin is manipulating her warlord son, and Whitebeard had a good run. Though from Roger's crew, we got Shanks, Buggy's service, and two mink co-leaders.

Imagine being Shakky and Rayleigh's kid though. That kid's inherited will would rival Luffy's.

Perospero: How troublesome perorin, why of all people....!!
Mama have fall on top of the waterfall!!
Daifuku:If “King” is guarding from the sky, we can no longer get closer...!!
Smoothie: The fact that this ship haven’t sink is a miracle.....
Flampe:do we have to wait—?
Perospero:Mama’s vivre card is fine—that means she’s alive!! This is s miracle as well...!!

Attached: 52591445_2649898591703267_3221439782278135808_n.png.jpg (640x947, 148K)

Scopper's name got revealed in a databook i don't expect much from him

And yet despite all that, Rogers achieved a lot more. And we know that neither of them will be PK anyways, that sounds like a group of losers to me.

Big Mom dies in Elbaf

Charlottes split into two factions. Main one is led by Perospero/Oven/Daifuku and are the continuation of the BMP holding a grudge against the straw hats. The other led by Katakuri/Smoothie/Pudding and are members of the Grand Fleet.

No, he burned Rayleighs house down because RayDawg was shit talking big meme.

This was during the honeymoon phase for them, so it hit a soft spot

>implying it will even still exists after SH uncovered the void century

Gol(d)-Silver(s)-(S)copper
He has to be relevant, otherwise Oda would've given him a dumb name like Seagull.

I assumed Kaidou settled for Big Mam after being rejected. He seems like he'd go for the more nurturing type but ended up getting raped by prime Linlin.

>Oven or Daifuku leaving their bro
Speedreader confirmed.

>Perospero's gloopy candy arm is now so much more refined, just after a weekish
Peros-nii a best

Attached: Sugoi Peros-nii.jpg (1000x782, 183K)

If Kaido was in Rocks, how old is he?

Kaidou is a sub when it comes to the bedroom. He's overly emotional anyways. Big mom, when she was hot, liked to be big daddy if you catch my drift

Kaidou has been alive since the Void Century or before.

So Kaidou's uneasy alliance with her is to keep her from telling the world that he let her stick two fingers in?

>calls BM a hag
Doubt

Nah, it'll be reformed, with Issho, Smoker, Coby, Tashigi and Aokiji (if her survives the last arc) at its head to reform it. Oda's made it clear to us that he doesn't really see the Marines as bad guys, overall. Sure, there are cruel Marines, but overall there are more good hearted Marines than there are bad ones.

Once it becomes clear that they were being used less as a peacekeeping force and more as an the tool of an oppressive, censorious regime, they'll revolt against the WG

>splitting up the family like that
Shame on you

She's an old lady with magic powers, literally a hag.

Let's just say Big Mom waived the fisting fee for her little pet dragon

It's funny how the giants in Little Garden said there were no noteworthy pirates until Roger came along now there was this crew that had 3 future Yonko who were probably already known across the New World.

I doubt Shakky herself was the captain, just a high ranking combatant

I'd be an angry drunk too if I had severe chronic hemorrhoids for life thanks to my ex-wife.

Well they're still kind of right since none of them managed to find One Piece yet

Oda said Kaido was in Shanks generation so around 40 years old

Why was Linlin, the only one with means to fly, the only to sink into the ocean?

Teach is in Luffy's generation and they aren't the same age at all. If Kaidou were 40 years old he couldn't have been in Rocks.

She was sneak attacked by Pudding who stowed away.

They've been on that island for a hundred years though. Rocks were around 40 years ago. Granted I doubt Oda had the Rocks in mind until way later.

Stop this dumb theory, if he was so old then he would be Yonko level since his time with the Rocks, and we know he was defeated by the Yonko who only became a thing after the Rocks ended. He is probably Younger than Linlin

I don't think anybody knows about the Rocks. The giants were on that island for one hundred years I'm surprised they even know about Roger.

Attached: 06d.png (897x1300, 488K)

she's big and fat not exactly rocket science

Zeus got cloudnapped, user

At first i thought this theory was dumb(manly because we havent seen Pudding yet) but thats the only reasonable way to explain how even Napoleon was affected but Zeus wasnt(though it doesnt explain what happened to Prometheus)

She still has Prometheus tho

Peros challenge him? I doubt it.. Is more easy for me believe that Smoothie will try it.. She is more closely to Katakuri level.

Because King would be dead and we'd have Big Mom vs Kaido wrecking Wano.

Kaido is probably slightly younger than Big Mom (who is 68.)

If that ends up being the case it would make sense to wait on showing Pudding so the amnesia mystery can persist for a while.

Peros has the big brother power, he would beat both.

Big brother power is a tough obstacle to overcome.

What is thefucking plot hole.

ignore austistic spam nobody wins

I love it.

Attached: wasteland_4109.jpg (823x1029, 374K)

That would literally make Big Mom a Majin Buu tribute.

Buu was pure evil until his soul got corrupted by the fat supreme god.

Linlin was pure good in a clumsy body until her soul got corrupted by the evil mother.

Chopper is this Arc's Mr.Satan. He will teach Linlin about being a good kid and even cure her hunger pans.

Attached: maxresdefault_28.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>It's funny how the giants in Little Garden said there were no noteworthy pirates until Roger came along
Call me a speed reader, but what? I don't remember anything like that.
Plus they've been on Little Garden for a century. Do they even know about Roger at all? The news coos would have to be suicidal to deliver papers to that island.

Big Mom isn't pure though. Her hunger makes her fuck shit up all the time. She was corrupted by Streusen, who acted like her Babidi and turned her into a pirate, so she realized she could get what he wanted by being evil. Without her memories she reverted to her child Streusen-less self.

Maybe i remembered it wrong but it seemed like Roger was the first pirate to really shake things up and get real famous

Either they confused them with Brook saying he vaguely recalled a rookie named Roger, which is an insane thing to mix it up with, or they're shitposting as usual.
You'll notice such claims NEVER come with the relevant page that supports their headcanon.

She was still pure after eating Caramel, she only got evil after hanging out with Streussen. Theory debunked

Attached: XhCzTzS_d.jpg (640x862, 110K)

I come here to bounce ideas off people and see if there are any good theories or knowledge that the average viewer might've missed on a casual read. This fucker could potentially know something no one knows about. I want his goddamn answer.

what is this rox fanfic shit people keep bringing up

Didn't they deliver to Boin Archipelago? I don't recall how Usopp got the paper.

>fanfic

Attached: hold it.png (1149x679, 681K)

Wakey wakey Carrotfags

Attached: 11.jpg (626x490, 48K)

>merry is dead
>Jinbe is dead
>Carue isn't #14
Wakey what?

>Carue isn't #14
I'm still mad about this one

Re-read Reverie retard.

He's shitposting. If someone says some wide statement like that, he's just begging for someone to bait and ask him. If he really wanted to point out a plothole he'd do it in the same post, by asking him you are giving him the attention he wants and giving him the chance to keep up the shitposting.

You know how sometimes a story casually mentions something in one page with no apparent plot relevance in the near future? And fanbases latch on to that for years to come, heavily speculating around faint clues? Well, that.

Sry bro, i hope you learn to love Vivi and Jinbe because those are the only new nakamas we're getting

Attached: IMG_20190212_180546_041.jpg (1280x827, 135K)

didnt want to dig through the archives to point this out but this dude summed it up quite eloquently

>Vivi
>new

I Usopp going to learn to make shadow clones?

Attached: 929 (0).jpg (1770x1300, 2.97M)

>"no apparent plot relevance in the near future?"
>concept introduced last fucking arc
>literally brought up in the new chapter
>mentioned by Marco during the reverie
>Shakky was added to the mix in a SBS
It's your own fault for being a speed reader

They're also linked to the reason Garp is a legend. Definitely a throw away reference haha.

i've completely forgot he was even in wano. i hope his frog oil cover leads to something

The Rox flashback is going to be fucking insane probably the best in the series yet. I wonder if we'll get it this arc or later on.

I mean, you are the one that speedread a sentence. I said apparent relevance, because it probably will, but at the time it didn't seem like the sort of thing that would be relevant in the immediate arc, since that kind of thing is usually build up for the far future.

Also
>Marco
Do you mean Garp, or do you mean him talking about WB? Because that hasn't been confirmed to be Rocks. Neither has the Shakky thing for that matter, people are just assuming any mention of an old crew is them, which makes sense, but it isn't confirmed yet.

From SBS 90

D: "Pirates," "40 years ago," and "Garp" were used to talk about Shakky before. Is there some relationship between Shakky and Rocks? -P.N. WE Part-timer

O: Uh...!! That was 30 years ago and from before volume 40! Why do you remember that? I... I don't know a thing! Uh... Fwe... Fwee~ Fwee~ [whistling noises]

Attached: OtAFUer.png (244x523, 54K)

Yeah, I know all that, why did you reply to me?

Maybe he joined Rocks as a teen, kinda like Shanks in Roger Ship.

>Best Juicer is back
Post Smoothie in celebration

Attached: kimono_smoothie_banans.jpg (1080x1107, 195K)

>Kimono Smoothie
HUNNNF Plz Oda make it happen

Attached: bakkin.png (918x1300, 416K)

>You have no proof
Speed reading much huh?

Attached: One Piece - Chapter 868 - 7.jpg (1067x1600, 458K)

It's funny how 907 completely turned the story on it's head by adding this super crew and making the Yonko already more important to the story.

these losers are literally useless

She was still a good kid until Streusen came along and corrupted/manipulated her

drawanon where are you i miss you

Attached: 1548268084079.jpg (483x461, 31K)

I fucked my post but that's not proof. The Soul Soul fruit involves inserting a piece of your soul into someone or something not completely overriding them.

Big Mom still had the same dream sixty years later but she clearly isn't the same as she once was.

Attached: 1550667398184.png (900x1924, 871K)

Zeff was Rock's chef.

College killed him, really unfortune since now that im eager for drawing of Vivi with the paw power

Attached: a906325d846fe5cdf50e2918ef893ae5.jpg (724x1024, 215K)

I hope once King stops bullying them she can wear one

Attached: smoothie-orian-opdrawanon.png (3280x3000, 2.76M)

Failed all his midterms and now lives in the streets. He's trying to sell Smoothie pics for quick cash but normies don't like her

Why is King so mean? They just want to visit their step-father

Boin Archipelago didn't have pterosaurs flying around.

Attached: 0363-001.jpg (760x1200, 189K)

Except it wasn't just Streusen.

>Vivi with the paw power
Vivi + Lucky Chloe's outfit?

What is the best theory and why is it
'Kaido is a dragon that ate the Oni fruit'?

>The Soul Soul fruit involves inserting a piece of your soul into someone
No it doesnt, its the exact opposite
>Big Mom still had the same dream sixty years later but she clearly isn't the same as she once was.
Thats because(like i already said and you conveniently cut from yoyr pic) she gradually degenerated into a twisted version of herself under the influence of Streussen, we can clearly see that development through her wanted posters, it wasnt an overnight change

Attached: One Piece - Chapter 868 - 8.jpg (1067x1600, 451K)

Kaidou was the egg on Roger's ship who hatched under Big Mom's ass.

Why is the best theory one that got debunked by the spoilers?

I don't know, I feel like Big Mom surpassed Mother Carmel in terms of evilness. Big Mom created a whole empire and murders islands for candy. Mother Carmel just sold orphans to the government. She didn't hurt them or anything. Streusen's definitely the one responsible for fucking her up.

I like the way you think, user

Attached: 4bebcec5d3d002889ed930a83c434740.jpg (540x252, 37K)

I do believe that Orochi in his dragon form, was the first thing baby dragon Kaido saw and accepted as parent.
Thats why the alliance between these two exists.
I also believe, that Shanks talked Orochi into stopping Kaido from interupting in the Marineford War

>I do believe that Orochi in his dragon form, was the first thing baby dragon Kaido saw and accepted as parent.
Orochi has a snake zoan, not a dragon zoan.

>Kaidou got to tap prime big mom

Jealous desu

Attached: akozqdb3ihdz.jpg (989x570, 130K)

>No it doesnt, its the exact opposite
How do you think Big Mom made her personal homies or general ones? By taking out portions of her or other people's souls and inserting them somewhere else.
>Thats because(like i already said and you conveniently cut from yoyr pic) she gradually degenerated into a twisted version of herself under the influence of Streussen, we can clearly see that development through her wanted posters, it wasnt an overnight change
She still looks like a child in that last fucking panel and the only reason her change was so dramatically quick was because of caramels influence.

>Big Meme had Katakuri and his jobber brothers at Age 20
>Kaido is from Shanks' generation
Either Oda fucked up by not making Kaido the same gen or Big Meme had some /ss/ with a young Kaido

Why does Linlin know Luffy as Garp's grandson. Where they enemies who were occasionally lovers?

I wonder if she competed with Shakky for the title of most beautiful pirate.

Reminder that by the time mama was 28 she already had more than 20 kids. Can you imagine being a Rocks crewmate and having to deal with them all?

She obviously raped him.

Everybody knows Garp. He took down Rocks' captain. Maybe. Probably.

>I don't know, I feel like Big Mom surpassed Mother Carmel in terms of evilness. Big Mom created a whole empire and murders islands for candy. Mother Carmel just sold orphans to the government.
Child slavery trafficking is still extremely evil. Caesar is still considered a monster because he experimented on kids.

Big Mom and Mother Caramel are also very similar. Mother Caramels most notable characteristic was that she cared nothing for the mass of children she was raising and was planning on throwing them somewhere if it allowed her to have an advantage, like Big Mom who mirrors it perfectly.

That would put Kata's flashback around the time she was with them, wouldn't it?

>the reason Newgate always wanted a family is because he saw Linlin with her kids and envied her

I think Wano and Kaido's arc should've been separate.

Somehow it's not clicking for me.

Possibly

You are burned out. Give it a break, stop coming to the threads, free yourself from expectations. The arc is just beginning, Oda hasn't even introduced most of the big players from the baddies' side. And it'll take a long while, so if you aren't enjoying it now, you'll just be suffering for 4 years.

I don't even know how these arcs would've worked separately, since Oda has been planning this for ages. The entire NW plot up until this point would be radically different if they weren't the same arc.

>How do you think Big Mom made her personal homies or general ones?
By taking souls and putting it in inanimate objects and animals, not people
>She still looks like a child in that last fucking panel
She was clearly older, you can tell some time passed based on her bounty
>only reason her change was so dramatically quick was because of caramels influence.
No it wasnt, bad influence rots children quite quickly

He's known as a hero because of the shit with Rocks, so very possible.

Attached: hina1.png (490x763, 104K)

Thats why there'll be two flashbacks, one for Oden focused on Wano itself and one for Kaido

Sending kids to the Marines or Cipher Pol isn't slavery.

Roger took him and the WG gave Garp the credit.

Charlotte D. Buggy is Roger's lost first son.

What a fraud

>Garp was the Smoker of his generation
Denied!

This. She wasn't stealing kids but taking in unwanted kids. She wasn't even trying to fill their heads with pro-WG propaganda since she was OK with them dreaming about becoming pirates.

CP9 are kind of assholish but they do care about their family and training grounds as seen in their cover story.

That doesn't really fit Garp's character, but I can still see it happening. It just seems unnecessary since he's clearly strong enough to back up the stories.

What's even crazier is that Oda started setting this up in Saobody 12 years ago

maybe both Garp and Roger were captured by ROCKS and they joined forces to break out and take down the top dogs in the process. It would explain why they had some kind of under the table friendship going on.

Roger wasnt even on the grand line when the Rocks used to rule the new world

I cummed for the first time on my Kalifa figure and it felt so good but now I feel dirty for rubbing my dick on her until buckets came out.

Attached: Marshall_D._Teach_as_Child.png (756x803, 306K)

What do you think these figures are for? They even give them poses to make it easier for people to rub their dicks on them without getting hurt.

Attached: 1550654343168.jpg (85x85, 8K)

>not people
According to Pound, a unreliable character.
>She was clearly older, you can tell some time passed based on her bounty
She's still a child. I wouldn't say she's older then 10.
>No it wasnt, bad influence rots children quite quickly
Are we reading the same manga? Generally speaking if you're good as a kid you'll be good as an adult, case in point Doflamingo and Rocinante.

They were still sent as human trafficking to be Cipher Pol agents to a life of serving the World Government as brainwashed agents.

>She wasn't stealing kids but taking in unwanted kids.
Wanted and unwanted.
>CP9
CP9 is the exception. Most Cipher Pol agents aren't like them.

Attached: 11sssa.png (897x1300, 298K)

It still blows my mind that some criminal hag like Caramel knew about the super top secret CP Aegis-Zero.

She was super-important for the World Government, she delivered them their first giant soldier.

Alpaca smile

Attached: ZQ3iFwC.png (791x956, 158K)

hanhuazu.cc/comics/detail/11370

Chinese scan

god Luffy is fucking swole

Attached: Alpacaman.jpg (1024x576, 132K)

damn he reminds me of super sweet gazelleman

Disgusting. SMILES are awful.

>According to Pound, a unreliable character.
That and the fact that she doesnt have a single human homie, doing such a thing would overlap with the shadow fruit
>She's still a child. I wouldn't say she's older then 10.
Thats your random guess, but the fact is that some type passed
>Generally speaking if you're good as a kid you'll be good as an adult
Have you forgotten Hordy Jones? The entire reason he became evil was bad influence, also using Doffy and Rocinante as examples doesnt make sense since Doffy was influenced by Trebol and Rocinante was influenced by Sengoku

Maybe the debt Kaido owes Big Mom is that she took his virginity. Tasty giant milf fucks a teenaged fu-manchu.

I love them so much

Attached: 03.jpg (799x1316, 303K)

This Big Mom/Kaido alimony/sex shit isn't funny why do you keep posting it?

They'll probably call their fleet now that they belive Kaido captured BM

Galette please marry me.

Because it's true.

I feel like becoming a CP agent or marine is probably a better fate than what most orphans get in the One Piece world. Better then ending up a slave to the world nobles or something.
>CP9 is the exception. Most Cipher Pol agents aren't like them.
There's zero evidence for this. The only CP agents we've seen enough to get a feel for are CP9 and Stussy.

they are already discussing who will replace her i doubt they are trying too hard to get her back

Attached: 05.jpg (799x1316, 321K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VKMw2it8dQY

Smoothie took control of the situation and is sure BM is fine and will be back(Finally acting like a sweet commander)

I like how they're stuck without their captain/mom on the outskirts of another emperor's territory trying to figure out what to do and they're still setting off balloons

Are Hitetsu and Tama talking into a stick or is there a tiny den den mushi on the end of it?

>former Roger Pirates villain
>Smoker and Tashigi undercover as pirates
>Worst Gen confirmed
>The Sixth Yonkou Buggy D. Clown and his legendary crew making their grand return
Could Stampede be any more based?

Attached: absolutely fucking based.png (1169x629, 1.4M)

she looks 1000 times better with that hair

O-Lin a cute!

>That and the fact that she doesnt have a single human homie, doing such a thing would overlap with the shadow fruit
It could be a certain case of emergency. Call it "headcanon" all you want it's an undeniable fact that Pound doesn't know the full capabilities of the Soul fruit.

>Thats your random guess, but the fact is that some type passed
Time passed but she's still a child so not much time altogether thus she went from being unable to emotionally handle killing bears to massacring innocent people.
>>Generally speaking if you're good as a kid you'll be good as an adult
>Have you forgotten Hordy Jones? The entire reason he became evil was bad influence
Except hating humans was his Freudian excuse for wanting to pillage. If it wasn't Arlong it would have been anything else.
>also using Doffy and Rocinante as examples doesnt make sense since Doffy was influenced by Trebol and Rocinante was influenced by Sengoku
Except Doflamingo couldn't cope with not having slaves which outed them as world nobles, shot his own father in the head and cut off his head to try becoming a Celestial Dragon again.
Doflamino was born a little shit, Trebol and the others only fed into his god-complex.

It would be if it had Jinbe

Attached: OP018-20.jpg (725x1100, 166K)

>MB
>O I
>MG

󠘁 󠘁 󠘁▲
▲ 󠘁▲

There is one way.

Attached: Kept you waiting, huh.png (480x480, 226K)

It would if it were canon. And not some film people will forget about in a few months like the movies.

Would honestly love if the initial yonko got replaced by four new yonko by the end game. Whitebeard to Blackbeard, Kaido to Luffy, Shanks to Buggy, Big Mom to Flampe

If Buggy is on the scene you know things are going to be serious. He doesn't come out of hiding for any old scuffle.

Why does that tire look like it’s made of rubber?

>I feel like becoming a CP agent or marine is probably a better fate than what most orphans get in the One Piece world. Better then ending up a slave to the world nobles or something.
Except they have no identities, no homes and no futures. If World Nobles want a slave there's a million others to choose from then some starving orphans.

>There's zero evidence for this. The only CP agents we've seen enough to get a feel for are CP9 and Stussy.
You're the one making the claim. CP9 has been together since birth and being raised as a Government agent isn't something to laud about, given Kaku who was the only one who didn't swallow the government koolaid completely.

Attached: 6740070-zoro+vs+kaku+f.jpg (800x1160, 132K)

Just like in 3D2Y

>Pound doesn't know the full capabilities of the Soul fruit.
Still not an argument in your favor. even if he doesnt know, BM should, and yet she has never done such a thing. Plus like i already said this hability would overlap with the shadow fruit, and Oda doesnt allow this type of things, even extremely similar habilities have specific boundaries
>Except hating humans was his Freudian excuse for wanting to pillage
He was a child, he didnt had a desire to pillage, he did all those things thinking that it was justice
>If it wasn't Arlong it would have been anything else.
Doesnt change the fact that his environment created him
>Except Doflamingo couldn't cope with not having slaves
But he wasnt evil to the point of murdering someone, that only happened after Trebol influenced him
>inb4 he would do it either way
We dont know that

gay

maybe she didn't bring him along in fear that Kaido could actually kill him with his dragon fire. Or eat him.

It's nice to see Daifuku standing up for his brother

Attached: KDO.jpg (1080x1103, 378K)

More info
>Brook said there is a poneglyph but it’s not red though, he found it in a room underground
>Sanji keeps bringing up women bath....
>Kid broke out but he didn’t take off the handcuffs

>Kid broke out but he didn’t take off the handcuffs
How stupid can he get?

guy lost his arm to shanks' crew and his answer was to get hawkins and apoo to try again

>>Sanji keeps bringing up women bath....
I hope he spies on Kiku just to find out he has a zoro-sized schlong.

Kiku's obviously Oda's tribute to Kenshin.

He's one of the crazy types like Luffy.

>CP9 has been together since birth
Do we even know that? Kalifa and Kumadori had parents, but we saw some of them training together on the island in chapter 0. We really don't know that much about them considering how long they were around.

>Except they have no identities, no homes and no futures. If World Nobles want a slave there's a million others to choose from then some starving orphans.
My point is that they could have been way worse off. A bunch of orphan children probably don't have much of a future. And their upbringing by Carmel didn't involve any abuse or anything. CP agents hardly seem unhappy but it's hard to tell. Marines are a mixed bag. We know John Giant was an orphan sold to the WG, but we don't know anything about him aside from that. But at least you got a purpose this way, and it steers you away from ending up a pirate, bum, or slave in a dog eat dog world.

>zoro-sized schlong

So what, 4-5 inches?

3.2 inches

>Still not an argument in your favor.
Apart from the foreshadowing and the way the fruit works.
>even if he doesnt know, BM should, and yet she has never done such a thing.
Unless she's never had to.
>Plus like i already said this hability would overlap with the shadow fruit, and Oda doesnt allow this type of things, even extremely similar habilities have specific boundaries
Except Moria can't put his shadow within people (iirc) and Oda has also said
>Though there are other fruit pairs out there that might make you wonder don't they pretty much do the same thing?,

>He was a child, he didnt had a desire to pillage, he did all those things thinking that it was justice
>Doesnt change the fact that his environment created him
Except there's a number of Fishmen that grew up with anti-human resentment and didn't turn out evil. Hachi disproves that and Hody was more barbaric then Arlong since Arlong at least cared for his fellow Fishmen.
>But he wasnt evil to the point of murdering someone, that only happened after Trebol influenced him
I've talked about this before but Corazon disproves everything about Doffy. Doffy wasn't a child of his environment, Corazon was going through the exact same shit he did and he never felt the inclination to kill his father. Miss me with that shit.

That's very fair.

Oda using Nami as a fanservice whore again. Sad

Attached: op934r_adsense_mangatail_008_0.jpg (799x1316, 295K)

So is that octopus the official greeter of Wano?

that's cyborg obelix's devil fruit power

>Kalifa and Kumadori had parents, but we saw some of them training together on the island in chapter 0. We really don't know that much about them considering how long they were around.
Then we don't make assumptions that the rest of them had parents since we know most Cipher Pol agents are orphans.

>My point is that they could have been way worse off. A bunch of orphan children probably don't have much of a future. And their upbringing by Carmel didn't involve any abuse or anything. CP agents hardly seem unhappy but it's hard to tell. Marines are a mixed bag. We know John Giant was an orphan sold to the WG, but we don't know anything about him aside from that. But at least you got a purpose this way, and it steers you away from ending up a pirate, bum, or slave in a dog eat dog world.
Except that this model is obviously based off the Ottoman jannissary system which was universally acknowledged as cruel.

There's probably a number of orphan centers in the OP world which don't involve selling children to be brainwashed agents.

Luffy is wearing less clothing than she is.

I just wonder whether he himself likes to draw her like that or it's all just for 15 horny boys.

It's Oden after being mindbroken and given a smile fruit

why is she the only one making that pose? the rest are classy.

They're not hot like she is.

I have no doubt that Oda has a secret folder of Nami lewds he drew himself.

link to the site?

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/934/page/1

enjoy fellas

it was posted. just scroll up or ctrl+f chinese.

its out
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/934/page/NaN

Here

To be discovered after his death like Tezuka's furry porn?

Holy fuck so it's confirmed for sure now that Kaidou and Big Mom were in the same crew.

ROCKSFAGS FALL IN

>Noda Skywalker
Can they ever be stopped?

Attached: 01.png (912x1300, 300K)

In Kid's defense it's a diluted form of seastone, and as he only has one arm it's just a wrist band rather than proper shackles.
Plus considering it's Wano, he might be able to find a craftsman who can break it.

based Perospero Pirates

A lesbian Nami strike again

>birth order trumps all
Why is Peros-nii so amazing?

Attached: 48.png (849x409, 391K)

How? We can't even see her ass or anything on this page.

Snatch? What is Oda trying to get at here?

Attached: 07.png (908x1300, 334K)

nami with another dyke moment. mourning and calling komuraski beautiful

He's saying Kuina will return this arc and so will Koushirou of the Red Scabbards.

koshiro confirmed to be from wano

that scream is likely something koshiro teaches to the kids at the dojo, including zoro

seeing as momonosuke is a kid, zoro probably taught him the same shit koshiro taught him when he was a kid

Remember when Robin was actually competent?

Attached: Useless Robin.png (867x418, 206K)

>brook found ANOTHER poneglyph
holy based

Uh oh

Attached: 702.png (847x227, 187K)

kokeshi dolls? is this how tengussop fits into all this nonsense?

Attached: 09.png (904x1300, 330K)

>white zetsu army

there's more than one, it's an inside joke in the Japanese fan community.

Based new nakama O-Lin recognizes the emergency food supply immediately.

>kidd escaped, leaving luffy all by himself
welp luffy's going to get raped by queen

would've been nice to see both luffy and kidd get wrecked, would've been a nice bonding experience for them

snatch is a colloquial word for vagina, like coochie.

Zoro is a dirty lad.

>build courage by calling yourself a pussy if you waver
Based.

Sanji's crying face is amazing.

carrot would be better in that case. backupfood and a cocksleeve all in one

Koshiro himself doesn't have to be from Wano. An ancestor from Wano could have passed that shout down. In any case there's clearly something up. We'll see soon enough I guess.

Aw man I was hoping Kid would've stayed in the prison with Luffy and they'd break out together. A bit of a bummer.

>Nami wants to go to the baths
>Sanji wants to go to the baths
>another invisible man will molest Nami
It's like pottery, it rhymes.

Does Luffy know he's in prison? He seems to be having a great time.

It's not his first time.

he thinks it's just an extended training break

Attached: owogashima.png (121x88, 9K)

>Pandaman was a Beast Pirate all along

>One Piece will be on break next week

Attached: weewoo.jpg (360x240, 10K)

>Peros is just happily accepting Mom as being dead and ready to take over
>Smoothie refuses to lose faith in her
No wonder Smoothie is relied upon as a Sweet Commander and Perospero isn't.

>cute demon island waving at you

It would be such a missed opportunity if Oda didn't make Pandaman canon in this arc

Yeah, on second thought prison is incomparable to being beaten by Rayleigh daily. Being in prison is probably a good thing since he isn't out there fucking things up for the rest of the crew.

Attached: pandachad.gif (180x386, 12K)

>Next chapter opens with Kidd being dragged in chains behind Queens motorbike.
I could see it happening desu

Pan D. Aman; the Tom Bombadil of one piece. just there to casually observe Luffy's adventures from the beginning

or report it to Im-Sama

cutest and best commander!

Attached: 1547784703073.jpg (961x1200, 182K)

Can someone post page 4 windows photo viewer is being a bitch

more likely him finding out his whole crew has been dead all this time

>or report it to Im-Sama
>implying they are separate entities

>Oi, oi, when am I going to get promoted? You know I'm more dependable than Jack
>YOU'RE A HERBIVORE PANDAMAN, HERBIVORES SUCK
>Mammoths are herbivores
>LOOK AT THOSE TUSKS! YOU TELLING ME THEY'RE NOT FOR HUNTING? HUH? STUPID HERBIVORE

Attached: 03.png (898x1300, 361K)

my nigga QUEEN about to wreck shop soon

Perospero was gonna let Brook and Chopper run away for free if you recall, dude is a bit underhanded.

He's in jail.

Attached: 926 (11).png (906x1300, 314K)

Killer is dead... bros...

Attached: Killer.png (920x690, 465K)

thank you very much user

Attached: HAHAHAHAMAMAMAMAMAAAAA.png (259x347, 33K)

Oda needs to stop offpaneling fights especially when it involves the strawhats. Maybe toei is to be blamed.

It will take him two weeks to get up off his ass and fit through the door unfortunately.
Oh look another fightfag.

Nah, fuck fightfags honestly

he's naive enough to believe they wouldnt just make shit up instead like mochifaggot's mochinegun

Finally, some much needed Charlotte interactions to feed my soul. I love them so much.

Nami still can't stop obsessing over beautiful women!

Attached: temp.png (243x445, 64K)

She's the one that supplied them with orphans to turn into soldiers/agents. Of course she knew about them, she directly dealt with them.

He is just a nice guy.

I can already sense some shitty Nami-Sanji bath subplot, ughhh

>THREE normal poneglyphs lined up to be read, with one previously being in sunken ruins, and another in a spooky basement originally owned by the poneglyph stonemasons.
Great Cleansing soon.

Attached: imu throne.png (190x140, 49K)

Above average chapter for a change. I’d rate 4/10

>Ahh, I wanted to hire that courtesan!
And people still pretend she's straight...

Not him but I bet you would say the opposite to that user if he was complaining about having too many fights.
OPfags are literally l/edditors

She's lesbian. What'd you expect?

But he doesn't to the last words of a dying cow before he slaughters them.

Alliance Tracker

Luffy>>>
>Last Appearance: Ch.934 (Current)/Udon Prison
Zoro
>Last Appearance: Ch.930 [1/21] (4 chapters ago)/Ebisu Town
Nami>>>
>Last Appearance: Ch.934 (Current)/Ringo, Northern Cemetary
Usopp>>>
>Last Appearance: Ch.931 (Current)/Flower Capital, Ebisu Town
Sanji>>>
Chopper>>>
>Last Appearance: Ch.934(Current)/Kuri Wastelands heading towards Udon Prison
Robin>>>
Franky>>>
Brook>>>
Law>>>
Linlin>>>
Kin'emon
>Last Appearance: Ch.929 [1/7] (5 chapters ago)/Abandoned Village, Kuri
Kanjuro>>>
Raizou
>Last Appearance: Ch.928 [12/22] (6 chapters ago)/Udon Prison
O-Kiku>>>
Shinobu>>>
Momonosuke>>>
Inuarashi
>Last Appearance:Ch.929 [1/7] (5 Chapters ago): Abandoned Village, Kuri
Nekomamushi
>Last Appearance: Ch.909 [7/2] (35 chapters ago)/Sphinx heading towards Wano
Carrot
>Last Appearance: Ch. 929 [1/7] (5 chapters ago): Abandoned Village, Kuri

Attached: i1qzj1clo1_500.gif (500x281, 962K)

he'd rather go there and get free accommodation too than have to pay for a gym membership

chadji bested him easily. i think we'll get proper fights when the Supernovas and all parties involved draw their lines in the sand. He's just speeding through the minor stuff (he stated that he was forced to cut stuff from WCI like smoothie's attack in the anime) and giving the notes to toei because nobody wants to have another Dressrossa length setup

How is this not chapter of the year over here?
>fun strawhat interactions
>fun Charlotte interactions
>plot progression
>revelations about characters
>Robin comedy
>Sanji comedy
>another Rocks reference

How does that make a difference to O-Lin?

God I love how charismatic they are. Never thought Oda still would surprise me after so many chapters

I think this is more of an ego thing than a lesbian thing.

"Someone will kill a beautiful lady just like that? I'm fucked."

Interesting. Looking forward to future development regarding this.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here, could you try again in English?

>over here

He's getting hammered by based O-Linlin

I understood him, racist.

>Daifuku grabbing Perospero's turtle neck
Who'd win?

What's the connection between l-eddit and disliking fightfags?

you forgot to update Usopp's, Sanji's, Franky's and Law's chapter number

I don't think Peros can lose unless heat is involved

>Carrot
>5 chapters
No no no NOOOOOOOO
DELETE THIS

Turns out Zoro is a descendant of the imperial family or some shit.

Chadospero of course. What kind of ridiculous question is that?

Attached: Peros.jpg (1077x1168, 391K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

Attached: 10.jpg (399x635, 113K)

Thanks for that! I'll update it in the next thread

So who canonically has the best ass in all of One Piece: Smoothie or Queen?

Oda has Sanji as his self-insert.

End of series Sanji is going to have the harem end. Nami's okay with it cause she's a dyke anyway

Whoever ate the donkey zoan.

So the whole "snatch" bit was just shit translation right?

Daifuku said that Katakuri should be the next captain.. He is right the strongest should be the next captain.

Garp vs the Rocks Pirates spinoff when

Attached: 1549416825818.jpg (736x434, 77K)

it was in the chinese translation too. going to have ot wait until the japanese raws are out or viz.

>Break next week

Damn, and nothing happened in this chapter too. Oda is a fucking hack.

>Single hit kills a bear
>Two hits and the Crocodile is still running around

Wano Animals >>>Elbalf Animals

Thanks, user!

What chapter will end the current volume? I expect that chapter to have some shit getting real.

She's keeps making excuses return to the pleasure district

Attached: Totally not a lesbian.png (196x366, 37K)

Nami just loves baths though.

big mom is going to fucking eat some of the prison SMILE guards whole and then pass it off as some innocent thing as chopper shits himself

Tbh she was the one that did all the work and save them all

momo just casually riding with big mom is so weird

So I assume that since Grandpa Hyougoro was the former Yakuza boss, when he inevitably escapes with Luffy he's going to be a big factor for their raid on Onigashima?

Or just Luffy somehow pulling off a mass exodus with his incoming fight with Queen? Seems like a lot of the prisoners may be former subordinates of Hyou's...

Here's a pity >you. Try harder next time.

>bath house
...how did draw-user know?

Attached: 1549578809426.png (2077x1481, 1.33M)

Why? He's a samurai, he knows no fear.

>BM pirates in the bath
>Sanji spying on them
Oh god this will be glorious.

Seeing the Queen Mama Chanter again in this chapter reminds me that we haven't seen Kaido's flagship yet. I hope it ends up being as cool as the other Emperor ships.

A rare image of both of Sanjis eyes

Attached: Sanjis eyes.png (548x462, 136K)

You ought to said it to Oda since he hasn't even tried anymore lmao

Where is Prometheus? Did Big Mom actually leave him back in WCI? Her balls. It's much bigger than Kaido's.

youtube.com/watch?v=i2gVXd7FzhQ
Queen arrives live action

They'll have more allies well situated perhaps. The issue was never really about taking out the fodder army though, even with all the allies the question is still if anyone can even scratch Kaido or anything.

Attached: 933 (13).png (922x1299, 415K)

queen vs luffytaro will go down like this youtube.com/watch?v=sE6XnsmlPh8

Attached: 10 hours in paint.png (325x358, 61K)

>Can make eyes and hands to read multiple things
>Can't remember everything
Why is Robin so useless?

>wait girls- do you hear that rhythmic slapping sound?
>hey why is there a floating towel over there!
>there's a weird bump coming out of it too!

so how strong will luffy be after releasing from seastone cuffs?
he's carrying 90000 stone blocks per day and now he will defeat queen in cuffs so after this he should be able to one shoot kaidou right?

leaked drawing of queen in his fighting stance

Attached: sf4-rufus.png (1024x1024, 470K)

Are those facial expressions a reference to something?

>It must be an Ittan-Momen!

Hyougoro just further complicates the situation with Kyoshiro. It seemed like they were building up to Kyoshiro being an antivillain, but now we've got the actual "good guy" yakuza boss that came before him, so who knows what's going to happen with them.

Episode 875 pic

Attached: 875.jpg (1080x589, 312K)

What an cutie

We don't know their history. I mean if Kyoshiro were a full out villain Hyougoro shouldn't even be alive. Since the reference again is to 20 years ago he probably took over so Hyougoro could hide at the time or some such.

>nothinghappenedfags BTFO once again
goda

These prisoners are crazy

Attached: Obelix1.png (186x286, 56K)

Queen needs a little doggy.

It might be coincidental, but
>Zoro's old teacher:
Kōshirō
>Wano Yakuza family name (which can be considered dirty, evil, or unworthy):
Kyōshirō

Literally a single letter of difference.

NOOO IT'S BATTLE SHOUNEN IF I DON'T SEE THE MULTIPLE HAKI ROKUOGAN SUPER SAYIAN THEN SHE'S USELESS

why did oda make zorojuro so intimidating here?

Ugh she's so unbelievably cute

I can't believe Komurasaki is fucking dead

Mihawk rape him multiple times so as revenge he's going to rape his students to

calling it

>hyougoro was the stereotypical wise benelovent mob boss
>kyoshiro was one of his rising stars in the organization until one day he was separated from the group
>since then he changed for the worse and lusted only for blood
>komuraski is momo's sister, kyoshiro became her guardian but they knew orochi would come after the yakuza and hyougoro was too soft and wouldn't stand a chance
>kyoshiro ousts hyougoro, feigns loyalty to orochi and secretly plans coup
>his bloodlust is a play on Komuraski having the Blood-Blood fruit
>they agreed that if the plot goes south, they'll fake her death before orochi catches wind and the whole thing gets compromised.

Kyo is the wyper of this arc. the third party that'll clash with the strawhats but ultimately have the same goal

Attached: 1548970880693.jpg (582x563, 302K)

Kid escaped so he wont meet BM so soon.
Clearly, Queen will be mad at luffy and the 2 will start to fight.
>Luffy might even put a fight, but because of the seastone, he is unable to go all out and beat up Queen
>When Queen seems to take the upper hand, based NAKAMA O-LIN will break into the prison and one-shot queen like a bitch, and destroy the prison

Kyoshiro also apparently means something along the lines of insanity and death
can any one who knows moonrunes tell us if Koshiro means anything interesting

Magellan caught him
>Unprecedented Jailbreak, allied with Jimbei, Croc, Ivankov and Buggy

Ceaser/Crocodile caught him
>'Allied' with Smoker

Big Mom caught him
>burned the prison, reunited with Jimbei

Kaido caught him
>....?

Attached: most dangerous ability.png (500x389, 99K)

>implying Linlin even remembers how to fight
Queen will make short work of her.
King and queen are supposed to be equal, so queen can't fall behind here

>Linlin could beat giant champions at age 5 without knowing how to fight
>will someone lose to the job squad's second in command
It's not going to happen. Queen is going to get BTFO and report to Kaido that King failed to stop the invasion.

>Queen
>Equal to a fucking Yonkou
What a joke

Also Linlin doesnt need to remember fighting. When her hunger instincts kick in (and they are about to kick in), she is a murder machine. Natural Born Destroyer, remember?

Attached: tenor.gif (424x498, 3.16M)

How hangry will she be by the time she gets to the prison?

>Queen is going to get BTFO and report to Kaido that King failed to stop the invasion.
I like this.

Giants are a race of jobbers and a yonko commander is not to be underestimated unless they're jack, jack's a fucking loser

Hungry enough to eat some Beast Pirates

i would say the travel will take anywhere from 2-10h
She is already salivating like crazy

Jack is going to be the one that will have done the most important work once the arc ends.

>a yonko commander is not to be underestimated
He blew his one job already. He's equal to Jack in terms of mission effectiveness.

Attached: Beast Pirates All-Stars.png (480x480, 29K)

it's almost guaranteed that she will get a hunger pang attack since there's no O-Shiruko in the prison.

I just wonder if it'll happen at the prison or if something will hold them up on the road like the ninja fags.

Where are you getting that from? Roger started his journey in his early 20s at the latest, and he was around the same age as Garp. It makes no sense to think they were fucking around in the blues for years before getting into the big business.

If O-Lin is hungry when she arrives at the prison, she will have to work for her food like everybody else. No exceptions!

>Before
Witness Robin's prowess first-hand
>Now
"I totally did all this great stuff, here have 3 tl;dr bubbles explaining it"

The Hunterification of One Piece

O-Lin will eat what she wants when she wants!

The Kakin Succession War is changing the history of manga forever. What impact will Wano have?

What is Kaido's favorite meal?

Obviously the Meat Platter. Luffy will eat it.

>The Kakin Succession War is changing the history of manga forever
ha

O-Lin is a good girl! She listens to what she is told!

Attached: caught.jpg (446x317, 57K)

B-but Togashi's editor said so...

I can't wait to see what Based Queen's devil fruit power is

Sucks we'll have to wait two weeks to find out though.

Speaking as an HxHfag, that editor is a moron.

>he actually thinks we'll see Queen next chapter
We're moving on to Zorojuro, the Minks and probably Kid and Raizo.

O-Lin is O-Cute

I swear to god, I'm getting fucking sick of this schizophrenic pacing.

>Before
We've got time to focus on Robin, a main character
>Now
Here's what the Strawhats/Law, Big Mom and the Charlottes, Beast pirates, prisoners/old Yakuza are doing right now, Phew I need a break- no chapter next week

I'm not.

His ability to draw high quality lewds gave him advanced Observation Haki

Surprisingly I'm not. Usually I don't care about every single one of the sideplots in One Piece, but for Wano all of them have been exciting for one reason or the other. So no matter what we get next chapter, I will probably enjoy it.

Definitely better than Dressrosa in that regard.

How is she so rich? Was she also from the original kingdoms?

What can they do to a Go D.?

Attached: tumblr_nfx5qblz0U1s4pqyso1_500.gif (500x248, 405K)

She should die already

otototo

its called a gag

Attached: cuck.jpg (692x778, 236K)

Attached: 2019-02-19 (1).png (1920x1080, 1.47M)