JoJo: Vento Aureo

OH GOD OH FUCK ITS COMING

Attached: 1df.jpg (680x700, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/xHTMwgK.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=k3OMjs4Y7a8
youtu.be/Jm2D7ohWos0
deviantart.com/bigjayrock/gallery/64973330/Jojo-s-Bizarre-Adventure-Stuff
deviantart.com/indigo-demon/art/VORE-Giorno-are-you-licking-the-turtle-784861609
vaughn(DOT)live/cd1212
jojo.fandom.com/wiki/Art_Timeline#1986-1990
youtube.com/watch?v=lQhEYqQxB8U
my.mixtape.moe/kxrokh.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=dNw4PwVYzSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>King Crimson
Lame.

Attached: Za Warudo.jpg (940x928, 758K)

IF WE MAKE IT
WE CAN ALL SIT BACK AND LAUGH
BUT I FEAR TOMORROW WE'LL BE CRYING

I declare this the main JoJo thread, safe from partfags.

>The World is flat, they said

Attached: 1550311282986.jpg (788x740, 99K)

>checking reaction channels on youtube
>people offering to explain KC after next episode
No, you fools, you are not supposed to understand KC in its entirety after first encounter. You are gonna ruin it for them

Attached: 1525555247531.png (539x381, 226K)

Finally get to see my fav main villain in action. I am climaxing.

What the hell was whitesnakes white goop ability? First it traps jotaro and jolyne in some sort of dream(which never comes up again) amd later pucci uses it to disguise himself.

this will be KC color scheme.

Attached: kc.jpg (179x282, 13K)

im ok with this, honestly

yeah whatever
wake me up when Metallica vs KC airs

Attached: diavolo.png (309x225, 152K)

It's just illusion goop. It's more effective in closed spaces and can digest people if they're in it too long. Whitesnake is weird with how completely unrelated its two main abilities are.

as long as he's FUCKING RED I'm cool

Yeah its odd. Also since its long ranged, couldnt pucci have simply stolen jolynes stand in her sleep? Why let her run around fucking shit up?

Those people in the comments that always explain and spoil stuff are absolute cancer

I'm fine with gold or white as long as it's not this monstrosity (although it would make for a nice color swap)

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (711x1200, 90K)

This is unironically better than McDonald King Crimson

>he doesnt like Ronald McDonald´s stand

Man in the Mirror :
>enter Mirror world and allow to enter whatever i wish to have in it
>literally live my life like a prince without ever having to worry about money etc

Attached: Dkvs6r-U4AAc4vk.jpg (1224x1686, 1.14M)

I have a feeling that Konishi was a good choice for Diavolo

Is King Crimson smiling? That's creepy

gotta see once he start talking into battle mode cause so far he was just talking calmy to himself , once he interract with bruno we will be able to judge if he was the good choice

I like to think that it's a stand ability that he stole from someone else and gave to himself.

Mistas face looks like shit here, is this part 6 style?

Attached: 1541803415003.png (414x411, 274K)

yes

Attached: stone ocean passione.jpg (3097x2305, 3.52M)

Attached: kc.jpg (1330x1854, 1.41M)

Has Araki ever drawn a character from an older part in a newer style and made it look good?

How the fuck does Butch-o-latte see his future self?

Will we get the second opening this episode?

yes
(image too big to fit here)
i.imgur.com/xHTMwgK.jpg

Dio

Attached: VA6.jpg (1080x1350, 369K)

Post more happy King Crimson :)

delete this

O MY FLAMING HAND
O MY HAMON ERUPTION
O MY BAD LEG
O MY PARKING BRAKE
O MY REQUIEM ARROW
O MY STAND DISC
O MY INFINITE SPIN

What will the final asspull in Jojolion be?

Those fucking noses

Rohan

LIP

Koichi's most badass moment in the entire series was when he froze the car Giorno was driving, and then it's immediately ruined because Giorno outsmarted him

i like buccellati other than the weird pose

Attached: 1547364613496.jpg (847x847, 134K)

why did araki's art get extra ugly around part 6

O MY SUPER ROKAKAKAKA STAND-EVOLUTION FRUIT

>Everyone got nigger lips, specially Giorno and Abbachio

Must be a new stand ability

Koichi's most badass moment was psychologically raping Kira and literally making him tear up.

Only Mista looks passable

Giornos and fugos necks are as wide as their heads damn. Also that trish haircut is ass.

Fuck im not ready, being a Brunochad is suffering

>Fugo looks like Pesci
Mista and Bruno are the only ones that look good

>totally forgot how trish haircut is supposed to look like

jesus araki

Does Trish even like math?

I need a Ghiaccio edit

what do we do if the new op is better than Great Days

We clap

I don't know if that's possible lad

Koichi is a stupid Dragon Ball tier character who should’ve died there.

I wonder what kind if sound effect they'll give it. I liked the clock fart for za warudo, with Dio being an over the top faggot and all, but I think KC's should be more sinister.

This desu, would have given the story tension and perhaps a chance to actually develop Yukako

Epitaph is so good, I really hope it or Court of the Crimson King appears.

I want it to actually be really simple sounding to play on the eeriness of the ability. Like, just the "ding" of someone lightly tapping a triangle.

I want it to be silent. Like even sound is being erased as Diavolo is entering the void.

I wonder who's more delusional, newedfags or phftards.

How about rattling/snapping chains? Would kinda fit the theme of the part honestly.

I love the part at the end with Polnareff crying. Usually in moments like these, you'd have the hero accepting his partner's sacrifice and moving on. And that's exactly what Polnareff tries to do, but he couldn't do it. Cause the guy ain't made of stone, he's human and he's got strengths and weaknesses like all of us, and that's what I love about this scene

The fact that this was written in the 80s blows my mind. Way ahead of its time.

Attached: poln.png (1343x754, 1.14M)

You're all wrong, King Crimson's sound will just be heavily distorted Araki screams

based user that likes things

7>4>5>6>2>3>1

6 would be above 5 if dragon's dream and Yo Yo Ma were removed and the minor villains had more personality

3 would be above 2 if it was paced better and didn't have jotaro as a protag

Polnareff is the best character from the first 3 parts and watching him in Vento is going to be a punch in the gut.

Why did you put 6 above 2? 2 kept my attention better than 6.

>6 that high
>1 that low
Absolute shit taste

Nah, Dragon's dream and Yo Yo Ma were good

Wtf I have the same ranking. You're not a partshitter are you?

5>7>4>1>2>3>6
You cannot prove me wrong

Hoping the censorship isnt distracting when Bruno gets fisted.

Yeah I can: my taste is different

not bad user! Actually really similar to mine:
7>8>=4>6>5>3(second half)>2>3(first half)>1
8 is subject to change but I'm really liking currently, 6 is above 5 mostly due to preference and I just really like Pucci as a villain. I also prefer to split Part 3 into halves because of the anime and the difference in quality is so huge.

6>3>2>1>4>7>5
You cannot prove me wrong

narancia looks like an adult

>7 below anything
>1 above anything
>5 that high
>6 that low

Attached: 1493254711194.jpg (750x730, 33K)

Yeah I can: my taste is different

7>6>5>4>3>2>1

>5 below anything
>6 above anything
>1 not in the middle

Attached: 15436541231536.png (537x557, 489K)

How mad would you be if anime King Crimson wasn't red

>1 last as usual
>7 first because everyone says it's the best
>5 quite high because it got an adaptation and everyone suddenly says it's good
Nothing original here.

Who is ready to see this animated in 2023?
youtube.com/watch?v=k3OMjs4Y7a8

Attached: Gyro_smile_.png (531x368, 478K)

>partfaggotry

How about posting your thoughts on each part instead of just posting numbers

It doesnt have to be original

Rank the main villain fights

6>7>4>3>5>1>2

I don't think part rankings are that bad as long as they don't become to inflammatory

Does DiU Jotaro count?

Attached: 1519327210257.jpg (662x634, 196K)

Great: 1, 2
Awesome: 3, 6
Amazing: 4, 5 (with PHF), 8
Mind-Blowing: 7
Perfect: Jorge Joestar

Mandatory post.
youtu.be/Jm2D7ohWos0

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Yeah but retards always have to complain
>m-my favorite/least favorite part is low/high! shit taste!

7 > 3 > 6 > 4 > 2 > 5 > 1

based

Attached: 63298376_p17.png (960x960, 383K)

D4C > Made in Heaven > Bites the Dust > Requiem > DIO's World > Joseph vs Kars > Jonathan vs Dio

Remember when jotaro could fly

They are pretty bad. Rankings don't actually offer any real insight into what you thought about the series. You might as well just make it with a random number generator. Instead, people should use words to form sentences that tell you what they like and didn't like in Jojo.

2/7 > 1 > 8 > 3 >>> 4 > 6 >>> 5

Attached: asuka_is_gonna_eat_za_warudo_by_akujin_b0x-dadbx96.jpg (1062x751, 193K)

2 is shit, retard asukafag

Part 2 contains the best characters in Jojo and the best characters of all time. Caesar qualifies for the latter. He's hilarious, but he also has a tragic backstory that offers him plenty of motivation while keeping him a mystery. Kars is a unique spin on Dio from Part 1, and his Ability Light Mode is awesome. Messina and Loggins are a great duo. They are barely in the story, but they are well written and unique supporting characters. Wamuu is one of the finest side antagonists and works well as a foil to Joseph. As for the Jojo and main villain, they're unquestionably the best of the best. Joseph is a comical Reddit-rod of Shakespearean proportions. It's not only impossible to not root for him; it is immoral. He possesses one of the greatest and most significant character arcs I've ever experienced, and his Ability Asspull is awesome to boot. He is my favorite Jojo bar none, despite being one of the most depraved ones. Joseph is immoral and sinful and honestly can be considered the villain of Part 2, but he is still a compelling force of nature. Kars can be considered the hero to an extent and is one of the most sympathetic villains to grace manga. In fact, it's no secret Kars is my favorite antagonist ever. He's like an improved version of Ozymandias from Watchmen who takes pride in his actions rather than cry in secret. A true patriot, Kars will stop at nothing to make Pillar Men great again. As said by the man himself, his "Don't you wish to conquer the sun? Don't you wish to rule over all? Don't you wish to purge your fears?". Ultimate Form also has one of the most insane and unique powers of any Ability and makes for a more than satisfying final fight.

please go ruin the other thread, yeast factory

Attached: big_1475964389_image.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

7 is shit, retard asukafag

Why are 4 and 6 so close together?, also 4 is better than 3.

6>7>5>3>4>2>1>8

>6 high
bas-
>8 low
absolute cringe

Is Tenore Sax the best fight in all of jojo?

Attached: KennyG_Anime.png (1004x1074, 975K)

You spelled wrrong Dragon's Dream

Except for 8 low, this is BASED

indeed. its the kind of fight that caracterizes a part. i think Iggy got amazing character development with it.

DIO vs the Stardust Crusaders > Morioh Gang vs Yoshikage Kira > Joseph Joestar asspulling his way to victory vs Kars the Ultimate Being > Giorno and gang vs Diavolo > Dio Brando vs Jonathan's livelihood. I have yet to finish 6 and 7.

Let me explain
5 had the best setting, crew, atmosphere, and minor antagonists. Although the main antagonist was a little lacking
7 was overall the most tense and engaging part
4 had the best villain and Morioh was a nice setting
1 was short and sweet and I can't think of anything bad about it
2 was pretty boring and I didn't care for the pillar men
3 was like a boring 4(stand of the week formula). Dio wasn't an interesting villain. But the crew redeemed it so it's not the worst part.
6 was dog shit. Terrible jojo and terrible crew, minus weather report and Anasui. Pucci was pretty cool though.

>morioh gang
>not Duwang Gang
what a normie.

GIORNO...

Attached: NMCozCE.png (950x942, 379K)

>p-please
I know you will puss out.
Yes.
Mostly because they're the two parts with the least amount of elements I liked (but they still have SOME, unlike part 5). To be honest, 4 and 6 switch places often. SO has a stronger ending than DiU, I prefer Kira over Pucci (because he's an autist), Jolyne is a better Jojo than Josuke, both are fillers though and should be aborted.

>Part 1
A very weak and cheesy 80s feel in the middle, yet outstanding storytelling in the beginning and end. Perfectly sets up the first JoJo universe.

>Part 2
This is what made me adore JoJo. Joseph Joestar is the greatest shonen protagonist in history. Such a legendary story.

>Part 3
Sub-par first half, outSTANDing second half. The concept of stands took a while to perfect.

>Part 4
Let the voice of love take you higher! An outstanding JoJo and an even greater villain. The part where Araki mastered his craft.

>Part 5
Basically, an immaculate refined version of part three. Better characters, a better villain, a better story. Far more mature than its predecessors and a great take on the concept of fate.

>Part 6
Regardless of what people say, Part 6 had the greatest ending manga I've ever seen. It was rough at times, yet Jolyne's evolving personality and a fantastic villain make up for it.

>Part 7
This is the greatest story ever told in JoJo. Best characters, best narrative, best everything. Steel Ball Run is unbeatable.

>Part 8
Another great installment of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. A Lynchian journey into the dark heart of Morioh. Great, complex characters.

7 > 8 > 5 > 4 > 6 > 2 > 3 > 1

I can't fucking believe we're going to see King Crimson tomorrow, what a glorious day.

Attached: f1f6df48dd32275da37919d11188ff34c1f84cb7_hq.jpg (447x596, 57K)

Dumb partshitter
Based allpartschad

the best post of all jojo threads ever
good job my man.

Can't wait for Tonio to kill Bruno

> fillers
You really cant get any more cancerous

>allpartschad
>anything but 1 = 2 = 3 = 4 = 5 = 6 = 7 = 8
No, that a partshitter

Why do you consider josuke an outstanding jojo? Didnt really call my attention.

Good ranking!

What if there is no new OP/ED?

I agree; I would have to become a VAfag, which is impossible.

Tonio should've been the Boss's Consigliere instead of Doppio

Attached: 712.png (1280x720, 1.77M)

Being an allpartschad doesn’t mean liking all of them equally.

I have to say, this is based.

new OP is confirmed. We just don't know when we will see it.

Thats not what being an allpartschad is

based

And it is my duty to report, that word is contextual trash much like your street thug fixations.

You can be an allpartschad and still have preferences, thats just natural with a changing series.

The only thing I disagree with is putting 2 above 3, but that is just my personal taste. I like SDC's characters more than BT's and Stands more than Hamon. Everything else you wrote is perfect.

>the new OP skips every 10 seconds

>both are fillers though and should be aborted.
Asukafag, everything you say is a failed abortion in my eyes.

Attached: jojo-part-5-giorno-1138892-1280x0.jpg (1280x721, 90K)

It will be in two weeks because it directly references the betrayal. It will represent the tonal shift of the story. Hopefully the anime does that better than the manga.

Absolutely obsessed

>1
Dio keeps it from feeling dull and forgettable, but Part 1's short anyways so I don't have any problem with it.

>2
See above, except replace "Dio" with "Joseph", and make the side characters complete garbage rather than just bland.

>3
Travel Arc had better/more fun interactions between the group and their surroundings, Egypt Arc had better fights. I like the idea of Part 3 (bunch of bros going on a trip across several countries) more than I like the execution of said idea. Group dynamic was great, but some members got shafted hard. Jotaro is overhated, I honestly like him more than Joseph.

>4
The fights have gotten a massive bump in quality, but the powers are still heavily inconsistent. I have no clue why the people in the latter half (such as the Enigma guy) want to kill Josuke and co. Like with Part 3, I like the concept of Part 4, but it could have been executed better. Best main cast of any Part.

>5
The pacing is absolutely fucked, especially coming off of how much downtime we had in DiU. Best art in the series. Ending makes sense but feels unsatisfying.

>6
Too weird, the setting sucks, the group dynamic sucks, the art sucks, the fights mostly suck, etc.

>7
Nearly every side character in this part is Kakyoin-tier underutilized. Fights are either amazing or horrible, with little inbetween. The writing is overrated and not much better than it was in other parts.

4>5>7>3>2>1>6
Note: The only part I outright dislike is 6. Everything else I like.

Hilarious. You can't even agree on what it means.

There is literally only one faggot disagreeing, everyone else knows what it means. Nice try, partfag.

deviantart.com/bigjayrock/gallery/64973330/Jojo-s-Bizarre-Adventure-Stuff

>dislikes a part
unbased

Jesus christ, the shading is so ugly, this looks like utter trash, how could you post this atrocity and expect me to take you seriously?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Asukafag x Mentalcrash

>VAhaters are bronies

Attached: tv-19105.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

I hope they do it with FG too

>Phantom Blood
Like: The interactions between Jonathan and Dio are some of the best in the series, Speedwagon is best boy, it started it all
Dislike: It's pretty generic

>Battle Tendency
Like: Joseph is an incredible character, Funniest part, Incredibly well paced, Stroheim, The Pillar Men were great villains
Dislike: Side characters are either forgettable or not developed at all, the defeat of kars felt like too much of an asspull

>Stardust Crusaders
Like: The introduction of stands, Jotaro is a badass, The roadtrip vibes, memes
Dislike: Stand of the week got old pretty fast, Avdol and Kakyoin needed screentime, Joseph was pretty useless, before egypt it was pretty mediocre compared to previous parts

>Diamond is Unbreakable
Like: Best atmosphere and setting, The dichotomy between josuke and kira is 10/10, most entertaining minor villains, SoL
Dislike: Took the longest to get good

>Vento Aureo
Like: best fights in the series, bruno's gang is the best crew, Diavolo is a great villain.
Dislike: Last fight with Diavolo was too short, not enough doppio, feels very rushed at times

>Stone Ocean
Like: Jolyne and Pucci are my favorite villains by far, best beginning and ending of any part in the series, the supporting cast was very likable, part 6 dio best dio
Dislike: The entirety of the maximum security arc minus planet waves, minor villains needed more of a personality, very low downtime

>Steel Ball Run
Like: Literally everything is almost perfect
Dislike: The start is kind of slow

I'm not caught up to 8 yet

It's funny because Asukafag has mentally crashed

Based allpartschad

based

THAT IS GARBACCHIO LOOK AT THE BACKGROUNDS AND BACKGROUND CHARACTERS!!! HOW DID THIS WIN BEST CHARACTER DESIGN AWARD???

Based

Attached: 7fd82305d8b55db12b3ab4503dce5b54.jpg (3000x1200, 991K)

To be an allpartschad is to like all parts despite their faults. You can have a favorite and least favorite part, but you have to like them all. I like 7 the most and 1 or 2 the least (they flip flop depending on my mood). However, I still like parts 1 and 2. I think they are still great manga. I just believe that 7 is the pinnacle of the series.

An allpartschad doesn't attack parts for what they lack or do wrong, but looks for highlights. I'm rereading part 6 and I like it a whole lot more this time around because I can ignore some of the faults. I started rereading it with the intent of enjoying it and I am enjoying it. I just really, really like JoJo.

That doesn't mean you don't see the faults. Hermes is missing for a third of the part. That's not cool. Part 7 takes a while to get off the ground. Araki keeps forgetting things. But JoJo is a cohesive story that requires all of the parts. Allpartschads understand this and like each part for their contributions to the JoJo universe.

That is what it means to be an allpartschad.

deviantart.com/indigo-demon/art/VORE-Giorno-are-you-licking-the-turtle-784861609

>VORE
Leave.

>Part 4 gets THREE OPs
>Part 5 will only get 2

It’s not fair, bros

By that logic I'm also an allpartschad.

>no caesar
based araki leaving out worst jojo character

Beautiful

It's weird how when I was a child / teenager I was all over shonen like Dragon Ball Z but now the only shonen I like is Jojo due to being made of of short, self-contained parts.

>tfw it's possible that one shot from BT when the character only moves their mouth can look better than any shot from VA simply because the character wasn't drawn in an atrocious art style, meanwhile the characters in VA anime always look like goblinos, even when they're not off-model
No amount of nice animation will cover disgusting character models.

Attached: vlcsnap-2012-12-19-07h44m48s651.png (1280x720, 746K)

>The Polnareff Route in the Seventh Stand User fangame ends with him and the protagonist stuck in Italy, unable to contact their pals as King Crimson moves in for the kill

Heavy

It makes no sense for VA to have three ops. The squadra ''arc'' started in ep 9 and it already ended.

That's fine by me, less wasted budget, SO will probably get 2 as well

This. Saying a part is your least favorite doesn't mean you think it's bad. It just means you think the other parts are even better.
Part 1 is my least favorite part, but I still like it more than most other anime and manga.

jojo hasnt been shonen in years

Looks like ugly plastic shit still

Good thing Fighting Gold is better than all three part 4 OPs combined. So really, we're getting twice the fun out of fewer OPs.

great days is still the best everyone knows this

No way fighting gold is better than great days, agree on the other 2.

Great Days is better than FG tho.
DiU should have had two ops, CNBT and Great Days. Chase was a waste.

Not the guy but I like Josuke the most because he feels the most human. I love that we get to see him in an element that isn't related to the plot - famous people make him nervous, he's scared of turtles, he loves money. Whereas Jonathan was this paragon of good, and Jotaro was this stoic deliverer of justice, Josuke was this laid back, personable fellow. Though he didn't feel much like a protagonist to me (he was arguably the worst at that, as he's not proactive at all when it comes to searching out the villain, and Koichi gets more confrontation and development than he does), he felt the most like a friend and the fact that we got to know him so well made him likable. Other characters we don't quite get to know to the same extent that we do Josuke.

My absolute favorite Jojo OP is Chi no Sadame. I personally see it a the OP of the entire series and when I'm re-reading the manga and reach the part where the main villain gets thwarted it starts playing inside my head.
Bloody Stream is cool but I don't like it as much.
Of Part 3 openings I only liked Stand Proud.
Of Part 4 openings I only liked Chase and it may be my second favoirte.
Didn't like Fighting Gold at the beginning but it eventually grew on me.

place your bets on what you think Traitor's Requiem will sound like

Also, even though I like BT more, I think SDC is the best looking adaptation (minus the stupid action figure arms). The best moments in the second season are the absolute PEAK of Jojo anime art style. Disgusting goblinos from VA will never come close to this, because their character models are ugly from the start and there is not much you can do with them.

Attached: vGzKBYn.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

how is the flaming hand an asspull? dios skin would freeze jonathan if he touched it so he intentionally set his fist on fire so it would burn quicker than dio can freeze it.

Based and correctopinionpilled.

Melancholic

The faces in SDC are by far the worst, they border on sameface.

Asspulls is what makes Jojo Jojo.

Still less plastic than Bruno's hair.

Hmm I just listened to both at the same time through my headphones. First of all, I would not recommend. It sounds bad. Second of all, my ears gravitated toward Fighting Gold. I'd have to say that I like FG more.

Jojolion has the least amounts of asspulls of any part

I don't get it
Is Diavolo the big bad guy of part 5 or is it Scolippi

Looks like it was colored in Microsoft powerpoint

Attached: ghiaccio stitch.jpg (1280x1360, 1.03M)

Great Days (units) still makes me cry with joy even though part 4 is my least favorite

Attached: 58932.png (454x318, 347K)

Doppio

speaking of JoJolion, what do you guys think have been the best moments so far? The boat scene and Rai's crossbow always stick in my mind.

This was pure kino.

Scolippi is more of a messenger than anything, the real villain is fate.

I still listen to both versions of Great Days regularly. Its so good.

Looks like it was made by studio Pierrot

Attached: 53ae4fef9dffd43a9a6d6ab63d4ff9af1538737371_fwide.jpg (640x360, 59K)

The Units version is cheating.

This is such an unflattering shot. How come he still looks so sexy?

>this doesn't border on sameface to him

Attached: 4a13fbfffaf41113759507a86c12b0af.png (1024x1293, 1.73M)

Let's ask Araki

Attached: lzJTBxx.jpg (1920x1080, 796K)

>new OP is confirmed
sauce me

google

Atleast their face shapes are different, a bunch of characters in 3 have the same shoelike face

Scolippi isnt a villain

Only Narancia's face has visibly different shape though (and it's double goblino because it's shorter and rounder, same with Trish)

notice how different their face shapes are compared to their first reveal

Attached: jojo-part-5-header.png (1609x950, 2.34M)

Glad araki is getting hip to the "evil villain kid" again with tsurugi

That's not what makes that scene. The Part 2 adaptation had style. There's a reason Parts 1 and 2 are so fondly remembered now and it's because of the amount of flare the anime had. That and Part 2 being nuts. Which is why I think Part 6 is going to be a lot better received than people think.

I'm sorry that your part has to be drowned in shitty filters to compensate for the line art and no animation

Attached: luca.jpg (1280x720, 429K)

>Jesus did nothing wrong

jojo is gay

fugo did nothing wrong

Attached: 1550599246796.jpg (2015x1260, 1.54M)

Abbachio's face is longer, with a softer jawline. His eyes make a slight D shape, and his cheekbones are noticeably lower.
Buccellati has a pear-shaped head and sharper eyes, with a larger upper lip and and angular jawline.
Giorno looks the youngest, with the most V shaped jawline of the bunch, higher cheekbones, a more prominent brow, and a more protruding chin. Also, of course, his eyes have the trademark Dio shape.
Mista, aside from his more masculine jawline and wider face, has a wider nose, wider cheekbones, a square chin, and a distinct almond eye shape.
Fugo appears to be the skinniest of the bunch, with inset cheekbones, a sharper brow, a small tilt to the tops of his eyes, and a thin nose.
Not much needs to be said about Narancia. Much larger eye to face ratio, a very square jaw, a more round head shape than the rest, with a noticeably larger upper lip.
So yeah, not really seeing the sameface here. You could take away the hair, bodies, eye color, etc. and each face would still be recognizable and distinct from the rest.

All things Kirafumi and that Beetle Tendency double page, it has to be one of the best in the series.

In the anime they're usually almost the same though. Also
>the upper lip so close to the nose

Based

Based

As much as I love Part 6 I don't think it's going to be as well received as previous ones because of just how much of a clusterfuck and how weird the fights can be and not even in as much of a fun way. I mean the Manhattan Transfer fight right at the beginning is a complete mindfuck. And then stuff like Dragon's Dream and Jailhouse Lock.

>"Uragirimono no Requiem" is the name of the new OP
o fuk

Fate is pretty much the bad guy. Even Diavolo is a victim to fate.

>he doesn't like the colors of royalty
>paper moon king

I hope DP adds Fugo in this shot

Attached: bossu.png (347x369, 299K)

I think people will like SO, specially Jolyne and Pucci. I was worried about the fights too, but DP's adaptation of babyface gave me faith.

why is mista looks pissed

Stone Free will also be a breath of fresh air after the last three main character stands.

Someone's touching his boyfriend

It's those mindfuck fights that are going to appreciate being animated the most though. It's going to be a lot easier to keep track of what's going on.

it's 4:44 P.M. and 4 of the capos are wearing black

Oh yeah, people will love Stone Free

I think that maybe that stuff wouldn't be accepted in another series but Jojo is pretty established with the several parts that have already been animated and I think it just getting weirder will attract attention from people that have already been watching the series even if they don't necessarily understand some of it. I don't particularly care for part 5 as a whole but it's still really popular (Baby Face seemed to have been liked too while I hated it when I read the manga, so DP can improve on some things). That might not translate to actual sales but I can't imagine it not being well received.

And while I don't want to potentially cause arguments, part 6 has a female main character and a dark skinned antagonist, not to mention a lot of other female characters so I think it'll get diversity points.

he sees Fugo across the room

Attached: 4 IS HERE NOW.jpg (444x444, 43K)

Because most of his friends just died

>I think it'll get diversity points.
From who lmao, Normalfags don't care about that and sjws don't watch jojo

As I said, the differences may be more visible in promo art but in the anime they often border on sameface except Narancia, who's face is visibly shorter and more round.
Yeah you're right. I like the first season the most overall. DP didn't have a smash hit since then.
I actually can't wait for SO adaptation, I think it may be a dark horse. 6 is better than 5 anyway and it's the only thing that will make VAfags shut the fuck up.

Attached: 1550375459181.png (347x340, 56K)

>Phantom Blood
Pro: The storytelling was simple and classic. I liked the interactions between the main characters. It's the part that started it all.

Con: The part was really all about Dio and his overdramatic ass. It pales compared with the rest of the parts due to the introduction of stands.

>Battle Tendency
Pro: Joseph is a really good, unpredictable, and entertaining protagonist. The Pillar men were excellent antagonists and Lisa Lisa was great.

Con: The setting was all over the place and the crew is very generic. Caesar was too prideful and hot-headed for his own good and could've prevented his death. Not enough Lisa Lisa. Final fight was over the top crazy and nonsensical but it works at the same time.

>Stardust Crusaders
Pro: The idea of a 50 day journey to Egypt was pretty neat. The crew had common goals despite different reasons/intentions and their interactions were great. The introduction of stands. DIO's overdramatic ass returns with a vengeance.

Cons: Some of the stands were stupid (like The Sun and Strength). DIO was an idiot after absorbing Joseph's blood during his fight with Jotaro. Vanilla Ice unnecessarily rage killing Iggy for doing a DIO sand statue. The anime dragged half of the journey making it a bit of a chore to watch sometimes.

>Diamond is Unbreakable
Pro: The setting is more chill and relaxed despite of the creepy and bizarre events going on throughout the story. The crew is very likeable and fun. Kira is a good villain.

Con: The Lock fight was a bit boring. Yukako and Koichi's relationship felt a bit forced or maybe Koichi is a secret masochist for liking Yukako's yandere ass. Despite Kira being a good villain, he's an idiot who has himself to blame for all of his "misfortunes." Quality Queen in the anime.

Was it really worth it
I mean 3 of his close friends died so bad man couldn't sell drugs to kids

but most importantly Part 6 will increase the output of straight JoJo porn

they do and they love jolyne/hermes so prepare for lots of hideous fanart

You just say that until we finally get to D4C/Chocolate Disco.

>requiem of a traitor
>written and composed by the guys who made part 1 OP and Great Days
My body

Someone post THAT image.

So basically you're allowed to shit on parts as much as you like, as long as you also say at least one good thing about it at the same time?

>tfw VAfag
>tfw also SOchad
>tfw if part 6 is great I get to enjoy it and appreciate it for being one of the most unique and creative Jojo parts finally getting the adaptation it deserves
>tfw if it's QUALITY I get to laugh at the seething partshitters and shitpost every day about how much better part 5 is
Life is good.

First third of D4C was poorly written desu

there will be something for straightfags, fujos, yurifags, incestfags, /ss/fags... everyone will be eating good

Attached: 38926472_p0.jpg (537x758, 426K)

you mean this one?

Attached: 1550184462990.jpg (1280x1085, 426K)

Everything has pros and cons user

they don't, they make up maybe 1% of community

And how many will care once they find out Hermes is Mexican and not black?

why is that fucking jotaro so good for no reason, everyone else looks like a goblin but hes boolin

Is Little Feet still the most well adapted fight so far? I hope today's episode blows all the others out of the water

Attached: NARANCIAAAAAAA.png (1365x767, 2.29M)

Wait what time is the episode (in PST)?
Is someone gonna stream it?

Look at his right hand. The one holding the can.

They don't care. She's staying black

What time does the new episode usually get uploaded?

I believe its 8:05 am pst, itll probably be the usual site

not sure of time cause I always miss it due to timezone

but every week vaughn(DOT)live/cd1212

compared to manga yeah
Grateful dead is still the most kino tho

Attached: gratefulDeadPart2.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

inb4 they used all their budget for a few episodes with ghiaccio

30 min after it airs

The most important thing is, people, especially animeonlys, will forget about part 5 not longer than two years after it ends. Screencap this.

But that's racist!

Part 5 ended 20 years ago.

It's Black Sabbath.

>Part 7 won't get an adaptation until mid 2020s
>I'll probably be a normie wageslave by then

Attached: e98.jpg (212x249, 5K)

And people remembered it quite well

they can finally get to a better jojo series

This, Jorge Joestar here we come!

>already a normie wageslave
>first thing i do after work on friday is come home and watch jojo
sometimes i stream it if my boss isnt paying attention

Attached: DzfKWdmWoAAv50p.jpg (680x680, 80K)

It's called hiding your power level

>be a doctor making 6 figs
>still come home at night and shitpost constantly
>sometimes even shitpost between patients

Attached: jojo17.png (1250x1250, 822K)

she sure looks black

Attached: 4580122818906_5__33926.1497409890.jpg (271x500, 38K)

Yeah but Fighting Gold was written and composed by the people that did Cruel Angel's Thesis and look how that turned out. I want the new OP to be good but I'm not holding my breath.

I see, a man of true prestige and honor.

she sure looks cute

Attached: 6f7d15728ef21e56ada5ce6bc1916b04.jpg (480x732, 60K)

cont.
>Vento Aureo/Golden Wind
Pro: Best crew and has some of the best fights. Bruno, Mista, and Giorno are great. The minor villains were also one of the best and likeable (not a squadrafag btw). Diavolo is an irremediable real piece of shit who deserved the infinite death punishment despite of his mental illness.

Con: Giorno's bizarre adventure was too short. Silver Chariot Requiem was treading to "too bizarre" and half of it was a mess. The ending felt a bit flat and abrupt leaving some loose ends. Barely any interactions between Giorno and Trish despite having a lot in common. Fugo's departure could've been handled better. Trish needed at least one more fight. Bruno dies.

>Stone Ocean
Pro: Jolyne is a very likeable protagonist and shows a lot of growth. Pucci is a very calculating and intimidating villain who almost got away with it. The story gets truly bizarre and intense after the prison setting.

Con: The prison setting dragged on for too long. Dragon's Dream and Yo Yo Ma are one of the worst fights. The crew's interactions are the most eclectic and are all over the place. Most of the minor villains are unlikable and forgettable.The green baby plot was stupid.

>Steel Ball Run
Pro: Johnny is also one of the protagonists who show a lot of growth during their journey. Gyro is an excellent mentor and friend. Many of the minor characters are likable along with some of the villains like Diego. The setting and plot were very engaging. Stands were simplified.

Con: Mountain Tim was killed off too early. Sandman/Soundman twist was stupid. Hot Pants and Diego's deaths were too abrupt. Boom Boom Family, Pork Pie Hat kid and Chocolate Disco were lame fights. Alt. Diego and The World felt like fanservice.

That's based. I'm kinda excited at the prospect of finally becoming a wagecuck by the time Stone Ocean anime airs, because that means I'd buy merch with my own money.

Attached: 37185810_p17.jpg (789x700, 426K)

In fan art

Damn it, I can't compete with that.

A Stand ability he collected from someone and used just for that occasion. Pucci is capable of using disks on himself as well, but he only ever does it like twice for whatever reason. Basically it’s an ability that puts people to sleep and melts them in digestive juices while they all experience the same dream. Jolyne realised she was dreaming and subconsciously squeezed her hand in real life, which caused her to bleed because she was holding the bone Emporio gave her and wake up due to the pain.

Which jojo main villian has the most OP power on paper?

Define OP

Does anyone have a site with Araki's artwork? Specifically him redrawing older parts as his artstyle progressed.

user never fails at shitposting.

Attached: Tomoki_Wu.png (882x948, 684K)

jojo.fandom.com/wiki/Art_Timeline#1986-1990

As in if used properly would be unbeatable without asspull

it'll sound like a gratuitous Italian music version of Cantarella

>Trish needed at least one more fight.
I feel like the same could be said about Fugo.
Kinda wish he went with Giorno and Mista for White Album.

He initially didn’t expect her to be a problem, all he wanted was Jotaro’s memories then to go fulfill whatever was written in DIO’s diary. He was stalled for a bit because it turns out DIO needed to be alive for it to work, so Pucci had to find a prisoner he could entrust Limp Bizkit to in order to grant life to DIO’s bone in the hopes that the living bone would be enough for the ritual to work. It’s only in that time that Jolyne became a threat to him and he realised she’d inherited Jotaro’s will, and he didn’t really have any opportunities to go after her himself at that point because he’s only a prison chaplain, not an officer or guard, so his only real contact with prisoners was in the chapel and on vocational programs and shit. That’s why he started sending other prisoners after her starting with Miraschon, they actually had a reason to be in close quarters with Jolyne at all times unlike him.

I trust Konishi with my life. He always gives 110% even when there's no need for it.

Attached: prison school.jpg (1000x563, 46K)

But it also works as a disguise for some reason? Also are you saying its a different stand from whitesnake? Because we never see him extract specific abilities.

Probably not, the betrayal only happens this episode so it makes sense for this to be the final episode of Fighting Gold and then Traitor’s Requiem begins after the betrayal has actually taken place.

Made in Heaven

I doubt it'll even be in next week's episode.
After all, it either won't have Fugo, or it'll reference his departure, and either way it'll be weird to see that if it hasn't happened yet.
Next week's episode will have a special King Crimson version of Fighting Gold, though.

But whats the point of sending 4 stand users to the high security wing, when she was already a threat, when he could just steal stone free when she was asleep or something. He managed to catch jotaro by surprise so im sure she wouldnt have been a problem.

It’s mentioned in one of the little character/Stand bios that Pucci can even put disks in himself, which is why I assume that user figured the sleepy-time vore digestion and disguise abilities were Stand discs from his collection he used on himself.

Okay

Fugo would have been literally useless in White Album. Not only would PH's virus probably die due to the cold, but even if it didn't, Ghiaccio would still be able to A) Freeze the gas virus in the air solid so it's useless, and/or B) just close his breathing hole and bring in frozen uncontaminated air from outside as he liked.

>Episode starts out as normal
>Gets to KC
>ED becomes 20th Century Schizoid Man, with the TBC arrow appearing just as it hits the bass part

How hard would you get

Attempting to fight the enemy and failing is still better than doing absolutely nothing.

meh

also that ED isnt changing anytime soon. It might look like shit but CG takes forever to render so they'll use it as long as possible

Because unless she comes to the chapel he never has any contact with her. The opportunity never arose, and he also didn’t know Jolyne had a Stand until just before taking Jotaro’s disk and he deemed it unimportant. He wasn’t going to take an unnecessary risk considering at the time he didn’t know DIO had to be alive for the ritual to work, for all he knew once he’d read the disk he could just fuck off to fulfill the conditions and Jolyne would still be in prison. There was no need to at the time, it only became an issue when he learned DIO had to be alive and that it required 36 sinners as a sacrifice which made it convenient to stay in the prison.

I didn't say he would be useful. I just wish he participated in another fight in some way, and that's the closest chance he got to doing so (he was in the car with the other two beforehand, he only stayed behind because ???)

Any other song on that album would fit better. Yes, even Moonchild.

Not really, if anything he would have just been a burden to Mista/Giorno and everyone in the surrounding area because of the virus spreading.

I agree that Fugo should have probably had another fight, but White Album would be one of if not the worst match up for Fugo there is, right up there with Green Day.

Trish should have helped fight Secco.

>he only stayed behind because ???
he was trying to give Giorno space to work his magic on Mista. Giorno probably isnt subtle about his lust and Fugo didnt want to be witness to any awkward flirting

Am I the only one who doesn't want Konishi to voice Doppio because it'll ruin the reveal of who Doppio really is?

Babyface would have been the best occasion

The Court Of The Crimson King when Diavolo reveals himself would be pure kino.

Attempting to fight the enemy and being a burden is still better than doing absolutely nothing

He will literally be revealed as Diavolo within like 5 minutes.

Doppio being Diavolo isn't meant to be a big secret though, it's literally like 4 pages before it's revealed who he really is.

Also Konishi has the range that it could potentially not even be that obvious anyway.

cont.
>Jojolion
Pro: The plot and mystery are very engaging like the gift that keeps on giving. Gappy and Yasuho's interactions are nice and dynamic. Rai has no chill whatsoever. The Higashikata family can be endearing at times despite of their odd antics.

Con: It will take a year or two to find out who really is the main villain and/or brain behind it all unless it's really Tsurugi. Blue Hawaii felt like forever. Nobody listens or pays attention to Yasuho despite being correct. Monthly format is a sweet pain.

>Rohan One-Shots
Pro: Very interesting and are a nice take of a spinoff. All of the one-shots are good.

Con: A few minor inconsistencies with the settings. You can never unsee Koichi's look in the first OVA.

>Jorge Joestar
Pro: You see several characters coming back. 36 Kars was insane. This fanfiction is a work of an enemy stand.

Con: The whole story is a trainwreck from beginning to end. The Reimi and arrow part was awful to read. This fanfiction is a work of an enemy stand.

>Purple Haze Feedback
Pro: The original characters are great along with their stands. It provides a closure for Fugo.

Con: It ruins all of the Buccellati gang in order to make Fugo look good. Fugo is a whiny emo jerk. Giorno is out of character for most of the story. Bruno didn't die for this.

Why would she do that, when she could continue to be fucking useless?

What reveal?

Except, again, it's not, since he wouldn't only be doing nothing, he'd actively be a danger to his allies and civilians.

Other user was right, Babyface might've been a better choice, but definitely NOT White Album.

which minor villain in part 5 could you see becoming an ally ala part 4 minor villains

am i the only one who thinks king crimson looks like it should be mista's stand

I think Doppio will show up at the end of Mystery of King Crimson part 2, because on the second volume of the OST there's a track called "another person" right after "hermit"

Doppio, maybe sale and zucchero.

>this scene
>konishi's voice slowly grows deeper as he delivers every line
it would be either really cool or cheesy, depending on how it's executed

Attached: v6.png (987x1500, 300K)

Maybe Prosciutto or Risotto, even if the team up was just for a short amount of time.

Both of them seemed to be the reasonable/level headed members of the group.

>Doppio

Attached: pretending.png (800x450, 672K)

Based posts, tho reading about the LNs makes me wonder how much input Araki has.

>he'd actively be a danger to his allies and civilians
Which is infinitely more interesting to read about than a character who literally doesn't do anything.

I was thinking if DP decides to drop a Doppio cameo before the actual reveal, but fair enough.

these scans are shit wtf

The only one with potential for that would be Doppio but he'd be more of a double agent and throw everyone under the bus when shit gets real.

Like I said, Babyface would be a better choice, basically ANY other fight before the mid-point would be a better choice, Fugo in White Album would suck, no question.

As it is, Fugo would be smart enough to not even use PH during that encounter because of how useless it'd be.

I doubt Risotto would accept after they had killed all his team. Guy was probably using Metallica to cut himself at that point. But in the beginning, maybe.

KING CRIMISON WILL BE BROWN AND GREEN JUST LIKE IN THE OPENING

Attached: 7843947e.png (2280x1080, 1019K)

Thanks.

Yeah that's a no from me nigga

None.
Polpo is useless outside of his one job.
Zucchero and Sale would peace out once they betray the boss.
La Squadra has completely different, conflicting ideals compared to Buccellati's gang.
The Boss Guards work for the main villain.

>Like I said, Babyface would be a better choice, basically ANY other fight before the mid-point would be a better choice, Fugo in White Album would suck, no question.
It wouldn't suck as much as having him do nothing
>As it is, Fugo would be smart enough to not even use PH during that encounter because of how useless it'd be.
Still better than nothing

I can imagine that if it was against Diavolo/Doppio himself Risotto may relent.

Also he seems smart enough to understand that the team were basically just got caught up in all this and were just kind of defending themselves/Trish while his team went off to kill them.

Tomorrow is going to be a cool day but even better is that after tomorrow best boy arrives.

Attached: kisspng-doppio-jojo-s-bizarre-adventure-all-star-battle-d-5b07e93b311b32.3458604015272451152012.jpg (900x960, 236K)

Are you just shitposting or something? I agree that Fugo should have had another fight, but just with ANY other enemy besides White Album.

Without the background art he just look like a hotdog

god I hope so

The next fight that Fugo would've had was going to be against Giorno if the mole/traitor plot stayed. He'd be the one receiving the seven page Muda beatdown instead of Cioccolata.

Eh, I prefer the white face version, the criss-cross part looks fine in yellow but the yellow face itself just makes the whole thing look weird.

But I'm saying that even having him be useless in the White Album fight is better than not doing anything at all.

Everybody knows about the dropped betrayal plotline, user.
Even if it was kept, Fugo deserved to have another fight while with the main group.

The hell is dio doing back there? That's not even a pose

it really wouldn't.

Sure, just anything but white album.

N-no it's just araki is a hack, I s-swear

Attached: 1549433296594.png (1466x886, 803K)

flossing

It objectively would

What other fight could he have reasonably participated in?
One where he'd be useful, but not trivialize the fight?

it objectively wouldn't.

Nah, I'm right. You're wrong.

literally Shit Crimson

Say what you want about part 6 but it has the best art in Araki's old style (obviously part 7 doesn't count since it's a different style altogether). He really perfected the style he was going for in part 5 in part 6.

He LITERALLY forgot how to draw, am i right??

Attached: 1549433410175.png (1543x1103, 1.04M)

Reminder

Attached: x10.jpg (780x1200, 855K)

Are these the new scans for the retranslation? No wonder I thought it looked messy and though Araki was crapping the bucket. I wonder how part 8 will look like with better scans because it's easily the worst looking part now.

Babyface? Potentially if Giorno got overwhelmed or outmaneuvered/couldn't destroy Babyface Fugo could come in an destroy all the organic matter that makes up the stand.

He could probably be fitted into Grateful dead in some way too, though that would require a fair amount of re-writes in the fight itself.

Regardless though, Araki could have done it. Just that as it is, against White Album Fugo would either be actively endangering his team mates and civilians for no good reason because it's made clear Ghiaccio can bring in/keep out whatever he wants from the suit, or, what would be much more likely, would be that he'd literally just have to sit back and wait it out till the fight is over, since he'd be smart enough to know that PH would be the worst thing to use in that situation, so he may as well just not even be there.

Reminder that Mista literally became a teenage girl for a while.

My friend owns a couple of the physical Italian JJL volumes and it looks stunning. It’s less detailed than SBR obviously since Araki’s getting older and also doing more side projects than ever before but the composition of the panels and pages is better than ever before. He’s very much a traditionalist in that his stuff is composed to work as a physical printed book, some things just don’t come across well digitally.

Was this not in the anime?

Are you serious? He has the same "JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP" hair as the guy Mister fought.

>even better is that after tomorrow best boy arrives.
I thought Doppio appears like 30+ chapters after Bruno gets donuted?

Attached: same taste.jpg (557x279, 90K)

>Babyface?
FUCKING THIS! Purple Haze would've been perfect for Babyface.

In fact, I would go as far as to say that it would save the Babyface fight from being the worst Squadra fight.

how does white album reflect bullets? shouldnt absolute zero stop literally everything since molecules dont even move

I remember some people said that Formaggio was made shallow and more greedy in the anime. Horseshit. He's still in it for the drug money.

I don't know man. Even printed versions wouldn't fix the absolutely fucked up proportions and rushing to meet deadlines.

Attached: file.png (1182x958, 1.35M)

>unironically asking that question
>"I MODIFIED GRATEFUL DEAD TO ONLY AFFECT HIGHER BODY TEMPERATURES, YOU SEE, WOMEN HAVE LOWER BODY TEMPERATURES"

Is loving Mista's dick hereditary?

It was.
Speedwatchers just forgot about it and thought all of the members of La Squadra were good boys who did nothing wrong.

Yeah I remember that. It was so silly especially since the flashback showed their horror over Sorbet and Gelato's death better than the manga death.

Why does The World remain being the best designed villain Stand to this day? It looks so fucking slick.

What a strange way to spell Killer Queen

All the main villain stand designs tend to be my favorite in each part. Araki did a fantastic job in that regard.

12 HOURS HOLY FUCK I CANNOT FUCKING SLEEP OUT OF ANXIETY SHIT SHIT SHIT I WANNA SEE KC KC KC KC FUCKING DP YOU'D BETTER DELIVER YOU FUCKS FUCKSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

is that george joestar in front?
also, where's jonathan?

THAT'S Jonathan. Yeah, Araki forgot how he looked like and now he draws him like a twink.

It's not overdesigned like pic related

Attached: Crazy_Diamond_6251.png (527x534, 512K)

Why is Mista so goddamn lucky? Is this the power of avoiding the unlucky number 4?

I swear Jolyne's the only one who actually looked better in a newer style

That's fucking bullshit. It was stated many times in the manga that Jonathan had a large build, how the fuck could Araki fuck that up.

Crazy Diamond is cute

Post em. Yes I know thats Buccellati. Just pretend its Diavolo.

Attached: muh jojo taste.jpg (1586x1213, 2.11M)

oh "old" joseph is in there, of course. I see now.

The longer you wait for a reward the more gratifying it feels. Skipping only to the good stuff makes everything in life less enjoyable. Go and have a good night's sleep for tomorrow user.

Attached: 675509637.jpg (570x509, 18K)

That's the idea.

Though him also getting shot so much as a result of his own actions might be a little bit of karmic rebound, even if he survives it each time.

>Purple Haze would've been perfect for Babyface
>Babyface can split itself apart to easily dodge punches
>even if gets hit, it could do what Illuso did and just detach the infected body part like when it's leg got stuck to the bike

>each time
How many times does he shoot himself? It's been a while since I've read the manga.

> Vanilla Ice unnecessarily rage killing Iggy for doing a DIO sand statue.
He chopped his head off for the dude, not even knowing he would be brought back to life. It's not really out of character.

its friday...

ftfy

Attached: 1550804180261.jpg (2378x1200, 1.2M)

Moody Blues was a pretty cool stand

Post Stand designs you like regardless of abilties

Attached: C-Moon.png (301x433, 229K)

Attached: 1530042191094.png (740x814, 1.1M)

Abbachio drawn in an earlier part's style would probably be xbox hueg. He'd probably be shaped like Vanilla Ice Cream

Attached: d96.jpg (680x944, 103K)

That's why he was given a stand that's not good in direct combat, or else he'd be too powerful.

Eh, could have just whittled him down honestly, there's not really much Babyface could do against the virus apart from just abandoning bits that get infected.

Could have been done interestingly, and hey, I mean if a simple fuel fire can kill Babyface, I don't see why PH couldn't.

Mainly just like, three or so short bursts of getting shot. He gets hit a bunch by Sale shoot back his own bullets, shot by Proscuitto with his own gun, and probably about a dozen times while fighting Ghiaccio.

Who wants a Trish figurine

Attached: Dz-6uGkU0AEWsXH.jpg (1280x960, 318K)

You don't get it do you? Dio blood + deep kleptomania = in Giorno´s mind the only one with a right to sell drugs to kids is he himself. ] The kids gotta have resolve the buy heroin from Pissione

Attached: giolpo.jpg (750x601, 126K)

It's a shame how crappy this line of figures looks, I'd honestly really like figs of the team if they at least looked decent.

My prediction for the next episodes:
20- The Boss Last Orders (4 chapters)
21- The Mistery of King Crimson (4 chapters)
22- The G in Guts (3 chapters)
23- Clash and Talking Head (4 chapters)
24- No Flightcode! Head to Sardegna! (4 chapters)
25-Notorious BIG (3 chapters)
26-Spice Girl (3 chapters)
27-My Name is Doppio (3 chapters)
28-King Crimson vs Metallica (4 chapters)
29-Feels Like the Sky Could Come Down On Us Any Minute (3 chapters)
30-Pronto! On the Line! (3 chapters)
31-Green Day and Oasis (5 chapters)
32-Green Day and Oasis (5 chapters)
33-Green Day and Oasis (5 chapters)
34-They Called Him Diavolo (4 chapters)
35-The Requiem Plays Quietly part 1 (5 chapters)
36-The Requiem Plays Quietly (3 and half chapters)
37-Diavolo Rising (4 chapters)
38-Gold Experience Requiem (4 and half chapters with some scenes from 594)
39-Epilogue:Sleeping Slaves (5 chapters)

I noticed something about stands. The humanoid stands tend to give off big dick energy when male. SPlat has that long flowing loincloth, Sticky fingers has the giant pulley, many of then are wearing a codpiece or otherwisse vaguely dickshaped armor around the groin. And then there's this

Attached: 1522879139956.jpg (245x600, 72K)

>Mistery
ya fucked up

sorry

I dunno, I like the colors and his clothes. Also his hair is way better than Sale's.

those gag ball eyes couldn't be more innocent

Where's her panties?

Attached: ;v[].png (2440x2093, 3.32M)

> Literally has thigh high boots that plump up its ass

Abbacchio's got some weird tastes.

Swap 4 with 3, and 1 with 2
Part 4 had really good parts, but whenever I think about Josuke, I can't remember any remarkable anything.

Sale is JUST

Attached: fuckmyfuckshitshit.jpg (250x194, 5K)

They somehow end on Shakedown Road and the enemy gets killed by a rock.

>Feels Like the Sky Could Come Down On Us Any Minute
God I completely forgot about that chapter title. Why'd he have to call it that?

Attached: 1473463835726.jpg (683x466, 101K)

Attached: FunFunFun.png (298x494, 160K)

I love cotton-candy.

>Phantom Blood
>generic

Gotta remember it was written in 1987

the Ignition One version called it "Like the Falling Sky"
A way better title if you ask me

That one's good, but I like the really overwrought, unnecessarily long title. Makes me think it's a really heavy post rock song or something.

Why does KC always look like its pissed as fuck?

this

Because its user is an autist

He's probably still pissed Giorno kept Bruno's secret.
>Mista being all happy about going to the Coliseum to meet Bruno after the soul switch reversed
>Giorno internally screaming
i cry evrytim

4>3>2>1
ive only seen the anime

Retarded episode names you made up there.

Honestly what was the point in hiding it at that point

the world > BITES ZA DUSTO > d4c > WAS THIS YOUR PLAN ALL ALONG JOJO > the rest of the fights
hell yeah

Didn't Mista shoot Bruno's body so hard he killed Doppio anyway?

He deliberately avoided his vitals in case the souls returned after the Requiem stopped.
Doppio passed away because Bruno's body was already wasting away at that point, (which Mista didn't knew)

So uh... what the fuck was this about after all?

Do you think the anime will use the "original" voices when they swap bodies, or will they swap the voices too?

Attached: wtf araki.jpg (983x586, 364K)

Araki decided to do a last minute Lovecraft

Araki likes horror films, so he probably watched From Beyond and thought that was neat.

I fucking forgot that shit, I hope it's removed

Brainlet here. What was the point of the 'sleeping slaves' arc?

Araki realized the final fight had zero actual stakes so her started lumping on more and more bullshit until they were fighting to save the entire universe.

I dunno, Araki tried to go into alien shit, then remembered he's not a Gainax employee
I sort of hope they tweak stuff so animeonlies get confused and not know the truth until the coliseum, but realistically, VA will probably use the intonation he did for 13yo Jonhathan back in PB and the deeper voice we already heard for Diavolo

Wouldn't that require a major rework as there's way too many things that reveal Doppio is Bossu? The only thing the coliseum actually reveals is Diavolo's design.

But my original question was about the body switches in Requiem eg will Mista talk through Trish's voice or will Trish's body have Mista's voice etc

What the fuck was Araki thinking?

Attached: ScaryMonstercolor.png (699x828, 1.62M)

Dinosaurs

everything about josuke detatches him from being the hero of his story which is something we have already seen in jojo for 3 whole parts at this point. his friend koichi has more "maturing" while crazy diamond is very static. everything thats unique to josuke is just as organic as the other joestars from his hair thing to his money making schemes and his general attitude of protecting his town/society and being the opposite of joseph where he will never run away from conflict. josuke also benefits from kira being his polar opposite in so many facets to even small details like josuke saying he believes in one true love while kira dates someones hand until they expire and then finds a new girl. this really helps because he takes a back seat a lot in his own series and plays a very supportive role. how many times have we seen josuke show up in the middle of the episode just walking around town with one of his other friends? hes just a part of the town and a part of the gang instead of being some destined hero like the joestars before him.
TL:DR hes just an organic part of his society and plays a very supportive role compared to the other joestars. his role as the opposite of kira makes him a very personable character like someone you would know in real life whos a total delinquent with a heart of gold.

Good thing they'll never understand King Crimson's ability.

I get the impression from the shading on his body that C-Moon is really fluffy and soft like a carpet
I want to stroke him

Am I alone in really liking the sheer insanity of the Requiem arc? It's just so balls to the wall and otherworldly that it makes for a great event before the cacophony gets resolved by the actions of both the hero and the villain. I love final fights that just has shit going on that's barely comprehensible, makes for high tension and cool atmosphere.

Except the fact the player can and should have killed the boss in optional boss fights before then for sweet sweet cash and xp. So it’s king crimson going in to die

No you're not, I too also like for the sheer chaos. I do understand the complaints though and it would have been nice if GER would have caused similar amounts of chaos instead of being an instant win but everything prior to that I liked quite a bit

The PS2 game had the characters speak with their body's voice, so Mista in Trish's body would still have Trish's voice. It does contribute to how jarring it is, with "Narancia" speaking with a calm tone and "Giorno" sounding highly energetic, for example.

I didn't really catch onto the fact Doppio was Diavolo until its reveal in the manga, but I think that was due to it being in black and white. If Doppio is walkin' around with crimson red hairdo then it's going to be pretty obvious.

Best method of doing this is having the actors record their own voice lines and then having the "body" actors do their best impressions of the "inhabitors". Hope they do it this way and not the copout route of just swapping voices.

>Also Konishi has the range that it could potentially not even be that obvious anyway
>this is our new bossu youtube.com/watch?v=lQhEYqQxB8U

Attached: cc876a5a3b9f7a9315302783fd86e4227fe099f4_hq.jpg (666x1024, 150K)

that Jurassic park had some coolness and horror potential

Best Panel in all of Jojo

Attached: 1546000308490.jpg (720x1200, 462K)

Doppio is purple in some artworks, I doubt they would do it, but why not

>VA will probably use the intonation he did for 13yo Jonhathan back in PB
There's audio from that movie out somewhere? I only remember Jonathan saying 2 words in the trailer and the 16 minute compilation I watched had no voices.

Fugo looks like Pesci apex jej

Attached: detective pikachu reaction.jpg (283x283, 8K)

Was this peak Araki? For me it's either this or part 4.

Attached: star platinum reveal.jpg (1560x1200, 1.02M)

I miss the way stands used to be portrayed

I truly miss his Baoh era Bio-Horror aesthetic before he switched to robot ghosts, but his human design is an improvement now.

I talk to the wind. My words are all carried away.
I talk to the wind. The wind does not hear, the wind can not hear.

we see the last traces of that stuff in this part actually

Attached: dN5K4Nx.png (1560x1200, 3.73M)

I'm not sure how I feel about how stands used to be portrayed.
They were basically like digimon back then (before digimon was a thing).
It kinda weirds me out going back, but I think if they'd stayed that way, I'd be used to it and not think anything of it.

my.mixtape.moe/kxrokh.mp4

Attached: he.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Now this is based

bites the dust arc, jotaro vs the world, joseph vs wamu, all the small interactions between the part 5 gang, all of the creative stands beaten by the setting like cheap trick and d'arby are PEAK jojo.

That's amore.

One of these things are not like the other

huh?

I liked his dbz toriyama phase

Attached: araki.png (892x341, 724K)

Attached: Dz5okkMU8AA0noH.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

>and look how that turned out
Great?

how many hours til new ep?

I like all of Araki´s art, not even kidding.

Attached: gappytheman.jpg (400x564, 352K)

I'd say about 8-9 for ep and 9-10 for subbed.

Attached: kingcrimsonham.jpg (484x476, 90K)

Should be 9, they're usually up by 18:00 GMT and it's 9

ONLY THE RESULTS LIVE IN INFAMY

Attached: King.Crimson.full.1448334.jpg (774x1200, 813K)

That's a pretty good one. Alternatively it's glass shattering.

VERY happy crimson

Attached: happycrimson.jpg (301x347, 21K)

Polnareff's found a new friend to replace Iggy. Turns out he really likes turtles.

Fucking jej

Shitty edit of mine

Attached: f1f6df48dd32275da37919d11188ff34c1f84cb7_hq_20190117184624767.jpg (447x596, 146K)

How many hours until KEKKA DAKE DA ?

Attached: tserriednich4.jpg (640x640, 117K)

Attached: va_color_v09_080.jpg (724x344, 272K)

>Diavolo didn't want to be part of a gay group photo so he made Doppio do it instead
keKA DAKKE DA

Attached: diavolo_shitposting.png (540x572, 265K)

fucked proportions is an araki mainstay at this point but your examples are all fine, she looks awkward because something is crawling into he vagina.

Narancia is dead because you didn't join them, Fugo.

how the fuck did Diavolo let Bruno and Trish get away from him after he cut off Trish's hand already

Stu power

wait wat

bruno was supposed to be dead but came back, i forgot what else happened exactly but i can imagine that surprising him.

She looks awkward because each limb is a different size

Just like Pucci is black amirite?

>no mention of Valentine

Attached: peasant scum.png (397x521, 120K)

They released like 4 promo pics when the normally only do 2, and there all fucking teases, they're really trying to hype us up huh

>no Dead Man's Questions
Read it. It's good.

As someone who's dub only for the moment, I don't know why I come here

Boy is sheer heart attack good so far

i actually thought SP's arm was jotaro's and he just had 1 really big fap arm

Kira in the dub is amazing

Bruno be became a ghost.

Being an attention whore alongside his son.

Extremely niche, but Part 3 OVA french dub Polnareff is one of this world's greatest wonders

I think the only major complaints I had with the dub so far has been some of the accents (especially in 2) and changing YES. I AM! I saw bits and pieces of polnareff vs. Vanilla ice subbed and really love what the dub did

I like how killer Queen and jotaro have similar pose.

Requiem is some serious shit, man. Anywho, Stand have an extraterrestrial origin so the idea of an evolved stand which was juiced up with even MORE alien virus shit creating aliens isn't all that far-fetched. I just wish we got more insight into the original Stand Arrow tribe ala the Pillar Men.

I started reading jojo, I'm in the part 2 and
I don't feel like watching the anime because it looks like shit next to the manga, I feel like the anime is a meme for manchildren who want to yell irl
>orarararaorara xDD

The virus has extraterrestrial origins, not stands themselves

Would the stand arrow work on the pillar men?

That's fair. Enjoy the manga, user.

If it works on rats I would say the pillar men are fair game

Wasn't Pucci was born in The South, right? He and Weather are mixed That's still black

unironically based

Ultimate Kars Made in Over Heaven Requiem : The World Bites the Dust I wish I was fucking joking

>lolno i just wanted to kill her to remain anonymous

Attached: tfw no one understands how your stand works.png (632x367, 20K)

And the stands were caused by the virus. Ergo they're also from space. Fuck off.

>Wasn't Pucci was born in The South, right?
Nope, he's Italian. Weather was the stolen child. Both have white, Italian parents.

Attached: pucci_family.png (171x188, 87K)

they are from jesus christ's mummified corpse in the better setting.

WHY DIDN'T HE JUST HAVE THE FAT OLD MAN SHOOT HER THEN?

HE HAD A FUCKING GUN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And nobody asked any fucking question

Jesus Christ is also from space

Google Sicilians. Granted, I think it's weird and the mother might be a whore.

He wasnt born in Italy though and being light doesnt mean being white. Someone in his family line is black

SO coloured scans aren't exactly the most accurate thing when you remember the panel of the girl saying "Oh Weather look at your sexy tan skin" while he's still coloured as the pastiest motherfucker alive.

Even with my criticisms Pink Annasui is GOAT and we better not get that blue/green shit DP.

The virus is capable of awakening a stand in someone, but stands don't come from the virus.

these are all plastic goblinos, the manga will always looks superior especially in terms of expensiveness.

Akari is a hack.

He should've just ordered Blueno to kill her.

>tfw if Diavolo ASKED anyone else in the entire gang they would have done it but he had to pick Bruno and his daddy issues
Also because he had to be absolutely certain she was dead. Or because he didn't want to spread rumors throughout the organization that the boss is a daughter-killing psycho.

Granted, he could have just waited for Bruno to leave before doing it.

Attached: king crimscared.jpg (125x125, 4K)

True. Bruno was willing to kill Giorno, there is no reason why he wouldn't kill Trash.

I remember seeing a huge shitstorm though once it was revealed that Vic Lasagna was Rohan. I haven't been keeping up with his case at all but I would not be surprised if it was all a coordinated effort by Rohanfags to get him removed from the show.

Attached: 1549687051309.jpg (1200x1208, 385K)

DOGGY STYLE

Except he was, you idiot. He was born to white, Italian parents.
>black
Sicilian. They're like the niggers of Italy.

Even in the black and white the parents are the same color and noticeably lighter than Pucci.

No one needed to tell Bruno she was his daughter.

Fugo would literally erase her from existence with Purple Haze. And he would be glad to do it even now.

the colored scans fucked up and should have made either Mr or Ms Pucci black, since Pucci and Wes being half-black is critical to their backstories, what with the KKK.

>No one needed to tell Bruno she was his daughter
That is a fair point. A mission's a mission.

>He was born to white, Italian parents.
you mean he had at least one white italian parent. Or one Sicilian parent. The other one was probably an american mutt which explains why both Pucci and Weather are so dark

He needed to see Trish in person to confirm that she was his daughter. He's too paranoid to just take someone else's word for it.

>and Wes
Miscommunication. The irony is that Wes is white as fresh snow but the fact some coalburner stole him as an infant and raised him pissed off the KKK, who didn't know better. And Pucci, the clearly darker of the two, had hired them to do it.

More of fate being a dick to people.

is the guy in front of giorno part 2 joseph?

that KKK thing was a legit mistake involving Weather's adoptive parents. He's still mixed but not for the reason the KKK found

Based Fugo. He is the literal MGTOW.

They're the same color in the scan, both lighter than Pucci. Good luck explaining that. How do you think the colorist decided on white? Because everyone except Pucci had a lighter skin tone.

I agree... but why not wait for Bruno to leave?

>Good luck explaining that
genetics, its not rocket science. Even Wes is stated to have oddly dark skin

Oh I forgot that, so the lady that isn't even related to Wes/Pucci married a black guy anyway while Pucci's actual parents are white, god what the fuck was going on with Araki here.

>not just killing girls randomly
Bossu was too kind.

Attached: 1550454207703.png (699x831, 1.04M)

>while Pucci's actual parents are white
one of them anyway

>genetics, its not rocket science
Yes, but not how you think. One of the parents must have been mixed at some point down the line for the recessive gene to appear, but both of them are unmistakably white.
>even Wes
I'm pretty sure Araki himself (the narrator) contradicts that by saying Wes was white as fuck but because he had a nigger dad the KKK lynched him. Even though he was stolen by that lady. Explains why the Puccis didn't suspect anything when they were given the dead mulatto baby since Pucci's already dark.

It's confusing but the whole thing goes to show how utterly ridiculous fate can be in JoJo.

Just give up, you've already been proven wrong. Unless you're applying the one drop rule, in which case you're technically correct.

Jonathan. Araki forgot what he looked like and decided to give him Joseph's scarf and Caesar's headband for some reason.

Attached: zeppeli jonathan.jpg (628x895, 134K)

he didn't care and didn't assume that bruno would disobey him for this, and IIRC he even gives him a chance to turn back after revealing he is the boss, bruno just went moral on him.

Never forget.

Attached: potato nose.png (748x1082, 438K)

But why take the risk when waiting five minutes guarantees your success? "Thanks Bruno, your check will be in the mail. Don't worry about Trish, I'll have her relocated someplace safe."

>One of the parents must have been mixed at some point down the line for the recessive gene to appear
that could easily be a grandparent. Nothing says both parent can directly from Italy
>both of them are unmistakably white.
you say white but you mean light. Light doesnt mean white
>by saying Wes was white as fuck
?

I hate how unnatural that nose hole looks.

what risk? he donuted bruno anyway.

If last post ITT

then

BRUNO DIES IN THE NEXT EPISODE

He didn't even consider that Bruno would care. It's a foreign concept to him.

>Just give up, you've already been proven wrong
no I havent? What are you talking about, the black and white scan?

Pfft, some decent rhinoplasty will fix that right up.

>Nothing says both parent can directly from Italy
Except they did. This is pointless.
>but you mean light
Semantics. Light skin + European = white as far as I'm concerned.
>by saying
Reread the chapter. I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in there. Besides, it's irrelevant: supplementary materials all depict Weather as unbelievably white. Just look at EoH and any colored work by Araki.

The colored image came from the original B&W scan, right? Well, then how would the guy doing the coloring know which skin tone to give Pucci's parents? By contrasting the lightness of the skin with Pucci's skin-color. Since they were lighter than Pucci, and the same tint, they would be given white skin.

Attached: x13.png (780x1200, 1.58M)

If even the KKK thought Weather was white, then he's fucking white.

Attached: 1347346243460.jpg (600x587, 82K)

Shut up Giorno, ya half-nip half-British vampire wannabe Italian mongrel.

>blue eyes
>literally whiter than the guy
Fucking spics I swear

Amerimutts, what can ya do?

>Except they did.
Im reading over the chapter now and it doesnt say this
>white as far as I'm concerned.
which is part of the problem. For you. You should look up 'light skinned blacks' because its a thing
>reread the chapter
I am and im not seeing anything but those girls commenting on Wes' tan skin. And again, light isnt white

>yhey would be given white skin
you guys are ridiculous about this skin thing

Attached: 1520028039360.jpg (1200x630, 66K)

It's over. seeWes is white because his parents are white, meaning Pucci is - technically- white. Or "ethnically Italian" if you'd prefer. Honestly, I don't get why anyone would consider him black to begin with. He has more Caucasian facial features than, say, Pocoloco from SBR, who we know for a fact is black as coal.

Attached: enrico-pucci-jjba-asb.jpg (800x1400, 150K)

i kinda want to see part 1 redrawn in this style only to see what it would look like

Attached: Jonathan_joestar_c38.png (842x1264, 1.51M)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NOW THEY WILL PUT OFF BRUNO'S DEATH UNTIL EPISODE 22

Ok

why would that panel end anything> All he states is that he 'looks' white
>Wes is white because his parents are white
you mean at least one of them is white
>He has more Caucasian facial features
We're talking about Araki here, that doesnt mean anything. Pocoloco is from a later part where Araki's style changed drastically

Early SBR art style is just SO artstyle.

But western fans didn't talk about it this much. Now it's just the anime hype train, but it will die soon after VA's ending, people won't be coming back to it like with 1-4

lool this dude looks like that one meme from the gay porno

early SBR is late SO. He transitions constantly but the shift from 6 to 7 is noticeable

>he looks white
Which indicates that he's white. There's more evidence to support him being white than him being mixed.
>at least one of them
Just knock it off already. They both have the same skin tone: lighter than Pucci's They're white until proven otherwise.
>Pocoloco is from a later part where Araki's style changed drastically
If you say so.

Attached: the pleasure of hey ya! inside.jpg (361x336, 47K)

AHHHH NEW 5 THREAD WHEN

Imagine everytime kc skips time the backgrund ost and frame would skip too and make the viewer think something is wrong with the episode

That would be a cool way to create the same disorientation Bruno is feeling until Diavolo reveals KC's secret.

youtube.com/watch?v=dNw4PwVYzSs

>Which indicates that he's white.
it indicates that he LOOKS white, not that he is. Why you want some random southern hick to be the authority on racial purity is beyond me
>They both have the same skin tone: lighter than Pucci's They're white until proven otherwise.
You're saying any tone lighter than Pucci is white. The manga only makes mention of an Italian grandmother on Pucci's Italian side. That leaves two generations of non-Italian potential in the line. And It just so happens that Pucci was born in the Deep South. A place with a sizeable black population where, surprise, Pucci is dark.
>If you say so
I do. Araki has never made a character that looks like Pocoloco until he made him

The exact same pose. This is incredible

>Why you want some random southern hick to be the authority on racial purity is beyond me
Because it's his job/hobby to hate minorities. He's probably got a pretty good idea of what makes someone white or not.
>You're saying any tone lighter than Pucci is white
Deductive reasoning, user. If one of Pucci's parents are white, and they're both the same color, then doesn't it stand to reason that they're both white?

The reason Pucci's skin is dark is because he has Sicilian genes, which are the darkies of Italy.

It's actually a great-grandmother on specifically the father's side. So that's three generations to work towards that 56%

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>He's probably got a pretty good idea of what makes someone white or not.
He's actually just stated to be meddlesome and nosy. He believed what he read, not what he saw. He isnt credible in the slightest
>If one of Pucci's parents are white, and they're both the same color, then doesn't it stand to reason that they're both white?
no, see >The reason Pucci's skin is dark is because he has Sicilian genes
Except Pucci's Italian side is specifically from Venice

It still doesn't matter because they have the same color white skin in the photograph. Pucci's the son of two light-skinned parents with Italian ancestry.

which makes Pucci a mutt at best. His mother being mixed with black. Still black. Or Mulatto as some say

>He believed what he read, not what he saw.
He saw that Weather "looked" white, but because he thought he had a black father, wasn't. Furthermore, both Perla and Weather had the same complexion, with Pucci being the only oddball. So either Mrs. Pucci's a cheating whore or that was just a recessive Sicilian gene.
>from Venice
So you're saying there are no Sicilians in Venice?

>His mother being mixed with black
Except she's white, same as his father. Grandparents, maybe? Look how far you have to reach for Pucci to be black.

I want red body, white face. I don't know about the pattern bu maybe white or black. The red+yellow just gives me mcdonalds vibes.

This one seems pretty popular

Attached: 1380127361-70732800.jpg (600x600, 39K)

It's the best one. Still, I wouldn't mind getting some gold in there for good measure.

The episode will be shit. Screencap this.

>or that was just a recessive Sicilian gene.
He's Venetian
>So you're saying there are no Sicilians in Venice?
Venice and Sicily are North and South. Pucci's family is stated to be prestigious and influential so no, they were all Venetian. At least while in Italy.

there's no reaching. Blackness dominates features. Not even mentioning it doesnt matter when genetics are concerned.

Attached: 170118.jpg (177x242, 15K)

One more. Though I think Araki colored him red+yellow that one time so I'm not sure if these are his preferred specified colors (in the same way he tells the merch people to go with pink Giorno) or whatever.

Attached: 08900.png (548x751, 364K)

>Except she's white
you keep saying this but where is your actual proof? We've already determined that Pucci's family is not sicilian so he isnt terrone. Yet he's dark. There's more evidence of Pucci and Wes being Mulatto. Three generations lived in america with at least some of those generations living in the south. It only takes 2 generations for someone mixed with black to show extremely light skin. Pucci and Wes are fraternal at that