Confess your sins

Confess your sins
I haven't finished K-on because I'm afraid if I do I'll realise how empty I am inside without them

Attached: ybZXlk9.png (800x600, 514K)

I didn't finish K-On because I didn't LIKE K-On, and I tried several times.

I couldn't get past the first few episodes of monogatari. I couldn't get past the first episode of VEG. I unironically like Love Live, but Sunshine>SIP

I'm a filthy secondary and I still haven't played past the prologue of the Fate/Stay Night VN.

I liked Fate/Apocrypha and wish there was more to it.

I unironically like Gate Jietai. Nippon Ichi warts and all.

Attached: 08918192d87bc1718efd977c683187031452280865_full.jpg (640x960, 302K)

My top 1 anime is Re;Creators and my top 2 is HxH.

I shitpost in threads about shows I've never watched and never will

I love Boku Dake ga inai Machi, and find Yea Forums's obsession over a single scene embarassing. In fact, I'll take it a step further, and go as far as to say that I greatly enjoy most of Sanbe Kei's works.

Attached: f43bff3072dd16aacb7a4929fa533b2699aafd90_hq.jpg (1024x703, 150K)

I have still not watched past episode 4 of Code Geass, I found it really boring honestly.

I used to enjoy battle harems and now I enjoy isekai
Gate is fun, but I think they could have done more with the concept

i just can't get into SoL or idol anime.

I draw and sell pregnant loli art for series that I haven't even heard of.

I think F/SN sucks and I can't understand how anyone actually likes that garbage.

Wow user I literally did the exact same thing.

I enjoyed DI more than F/SN and liked Trifa as a character more than Kotomine.

Attached: 1544572652953.png (253x187, 79K)

I enjoy isekais

I have had naughty thoughts about you priest-sama

Sometimes, I'll cheer on characters out loud. I'll be saying shit like:
>"Keep it up! You got him now!"
or
>"Best girl, best girl!"

Attached: OL Kotomine.jpg (1600x1200, 1.59M)

I don't hate Crunchyroll.
I would buy FUNimation releases of old anime if they included the classic Latin American Spanish dubs.
I think it's a waste that a wholesome Christian girl like Rin Tohsaka is a rugmuncher. On the other hand, I love her bisexuality.
I can't believe there are people who unironically love Fate's lore.
I like Marvel Anime.

Jesus user

I rated valkyrie drive mermaid higher than steins gate

I like Kaos-sensei

Attached: 1523556533589.jpg (1920x2516, 1.68M)

I remember reading on Yea Forums that the animators had models of cast's breasts and it was super detailed. It's pretty fucked up considering some of the girls are under 16

I was the same way. It took me seven months to get through my one episode a day watch through of K-On.

The end result is worth it though user. The last episodes are pure kino.

Same I don't want to watch them go apart

I hate all Japanese comedy with no exceptions and find it painfully unfunny

I have a very weak spot for Jouji Nakata's voice. Same for Wakamoto's. Especially when they're both in the same scene.

I dont even watch anime I just come here to shitpost

Same with Monogatari. I feel like I should like it but I thought the visuals were garbage and the dialogue was kinda weird. Maybe I'm a brainlet but an entire episode about a pun really wasn't that interesting.

I liked DI as a concept but the writing style and tropes really annoyed the hell out of me. For every 5 fights, maybe one of them actually gets resolved. And of those that are, half of them are cop-outs with Trifa just ending it prematurely.

The only reason I want to find a good job and buy a house is so that I can buy more anime and manga.

I think that Great Teacher Onizuka is vastly overrated.
Onizuka is a great character, and the series can be really funny at times, but its dragged down with a lot of melodrama that's just not engaging and clearly trying too hard to get an emotional response from the viewer. I would have liked it better had it focused on the comedy more than trying to make the viewer cry.

Was X-Men fun or at least watchable?

Attached: watashiwasaikkuropsudesu.gif (500x288, 2.18M)

I do not understand why Nasuverse or Index/Railgun are so popular.
I cannot name a single anime I have enjoyed that aired in the last ten years other than comedy or SoL.
But I still watch stuff so I can lurk the threads on Yea Forums even though I don't enjoy the series and the threads are usually shit.

Fate has cool fights, interesting lore, and Saber is cute.
Raildex has Misaka Mikoto, who is the cutest 2d girl ever

Attached: misaka_mikotubby_0.jpg (1271x1515, 1018K)

I don't even like anime, I just watch it for the sakuga

I only watch seasonal anime, primarily because I prefer the art and animation.

I've seen Gunbuster, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, and Cardcaptor Sakura; as well as Akira and every Ghibli movie. I'm working on Fullmetal Alchemist right now. I've basically never seen anything pre-2007 besides that.

>mfw I do this too

Attached: oh shit nagatoro.png (439x452, 72K)

FAT

I watched Blade, Wolverine and the two movies.

The last anime I finished was Zeta Gundam four years ago because finishing shows makes me feel empty.

You're going to feel super empty inside because the last few episodes are heavy on the mono no aware.

I'm putting off a re-watch because I don't want that feeling again...

Happy Sugar Life was my AOTY 2018

Attached: 1527458462007.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

I never seed my torrents after I got caught when I was 13

i still cry when i see the last episode of anohana (saw for the first time 5 years ago and cried yesterday again)

I think I love puppet shows.

Same, just finished and can see I prefer it to Zero. Even to maybe the structure is not the ideal, (excluding the romance) I found Apocrypha more mature, specially its "philosophy", and the characters outcome felt wholesome and complete.
The second part got interesting themes and thinkings, surely a surprise.

Holy shit.

I love touhou but I've never beaten a game, just played a few from both pc98 and windows.

Attached: laughing kirei.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

My favourite anime remains Eureka Seven

I am the same except I refuse to watch the 'Kinmoza' film.

Attached: Karen shirt.png (853x857, 1.03M)

I think Ninja Slayer is a brilliant parody and the funniest comedy I've ever seen.

Attached: YEEART.png (960x720, 628K)

I like to find really cute loli artwork and such and send it to a chat group I'm in with my normalfags.

I often find images with several lolis and say something like "me on the right" just to weird my friends out. More often than not they join tho

I think NS would've been better in 10 minute episodes instead of 14/15 minute episodes, counting the OP/ED and that, it was just a little too slow despite it's already short runtime. I had a similar feeling with Inferno Cop at times though much less, but the only Trigger shorts series I felt really used limited time to its full potential was Luluco

I wish my normalfag friends were that accepting of loli stuff, if I did that I'd just be called a creep, though I wouldn't blame them for saying as such and in part I'm thankful to my real life friends for keeping me grounded and not falling into the deep end.

There's my sin I guess, I have real life friends.

i prefer the dub of TTGL

I mocked typemoonfags for 5 years and then in the past few weeks I just finished watching fate zero and playing fate stay night and tsukihime visual novel and I must say I enjoyed it even more than the people who I mocked did

Attached: meido2.png (380x480, 34K)

I just watched Darling in the Franxx and wish I had someone that wanted me as much as 002 wanted Hiro. ending was such a letdown but whatever

Attached: 1550418809061.png (1280x1280, 473K)

>Watch Zero first
At least you went and read Tsuki and FSN afterwards. Make sure to read the Zero LNs because the anime butchers (heh) a lot of key scenes.

Everyday I check if we changed timeline and got a KS anime

I think Goblin Slayer is overrated, it's not bad, it's just painfully overrated and the edginess factor can only keep interest for so long.

>I have a very weak spot for Jouji Nakata's voice.
this isn't a fucking sin. his voice is legendary. wakamoto's too for that matter

I've been jacking off to hentai since I learned how to jack off.

I hear that the Zero adaptation was not that bad, though.

Of course I didn't watch it first, I went tsuki > sn > zero anime

But I'm not particularly interested in the light novel, part of the reason I'm enjoying this so much is because of the raw visual/audio impact of many of the scenes, and you just don't get that shit in a LN. I actually rarely watch anime at all but I made an exception for zero just for that reason.

I think all magical girl, sports, slice of life, shoujo-ai/Shounen-ai, parody, anything pre 1992 (besides LOTGH and Zeta), are absolute shit.

It's my fave, but I mostly hate HS protags anyways