Amazing setting

>amazing setting
>great worldbuilding
>large fleshed out cast
>compelling, realistic main characters
>fights that aren't just "I have to punch/beam harder", actually takes foresight and planning of unique powers
>villains are multi-dimensional and speak about society

How the fuck does Horikoshi do it?

Attached: 6570409-5299134049-boku-.jpg (1080x482, 260K)

>great world building
>fights that aren't "I have to punch/beam harder"
>multi-dimensional villains

Imagine being this retarded lol

Togashi*

Also, pic unrelated?

OP is so full of shit.
In all of those aspects the series is just about average.
Any decent action adventure shounen will have all of those traits and BNHA doesn't do anything above the rest.

>>great world building
Hori perfectly encaptures on what a modern society would look like if it was filled with superpowers from local mafia lords taking power to government policies. There's no other writer that does this as good.
>>fights that aren't "I have to punch/beam harder"
Did you skip the last arc or Deku vs Gentle
>>multi-dimensional villains
Stain and Shigaraki are multi-dimensional.

Attached: mha-two-heroes-background.jpg (1000x563, 336K)

>>amazing setting
>>great worldbuilding
I swear these are slap on terms casual use for any and every anime they like because I see faggots saying the same thing about shows like Fairy Tail.

He didn't lmao

>>amazing setting
It's Japanese X-men.

>>>great world building
The villains are all literally street thugs and the heroes are all cookie cutter tier shit.

>>>fights
Didn't you see Deku vs Muscular? That was literally "I have to use 10000% of my power!!!". The fights are all dull with mediocre coreography and dull concepts and powers.

>>>Villains
Stain is literally the incarnation of the "we live in a society" meme. His reasons aren't any deeper than that. Yet MHA fags insist on him being a good villain.

>lazy in unique setting
>crybaby bitch boy twink mc
>butter face gold digger main female character
>all might = captain America + superman
>most characters have retarded powers
>boring, soap opera fights
>pro heroes are power ranger tier
>muh "must pass my limits"
>muh power of friendship

Based

People not recognizing bait: The thread

More like Japanese Trace which is Korean X-men, so much worse.

Attached: 1541448243594.jpg (727x2680, 453K)

Why can't Shinso be the MC?I want my code geass shenanigans back.

Shit anime

Based herochad

Attached: 1545876982893.png (283x283, 58K)

The fights are like soap operas and every scene with deku contemplating his power is so drawn out. It honestly feels like without the dialogue the fights would be better. I dont really care about the mechanical aspects of the fights in the show because its boring as hell and the main character literally punches stuff really hard. Theres no amount of story or emotion behind the fight that could make the muscular fight good. It was literally a mechanical failure of im really strong but ur really strong too. Whats musculars motivation? Hes a bad guy. Whats dekus motivation? He wants to save someone, HOW ORIGINAL AND INTERESTING! All might vs the black dude? Literally just punching a guy really hard to prove to himself that he still has what it takes to be a hero. Maybe if the mechanics of the fight was better and all might did some clever trick or found a way around his limitations to prove he can still be a hero (literally the theme of the fight), then he would have a dynamic change representing through beating his metaphorical and literal wall. Instead we get a good thematic fight ruined by the writers just making all might punch punch man. Ill be honest i dont remember the fight that well but deku vs bakugo was a fucking soap opera that deku should have easily won but they just keep fucking talking and having flash backs about wanting to be better than eachother and how they feel about eachother and shit. It wasnt an interesting fight and it didnt have ANY stakes. Naruto pulled this kind of fight off because sasuke fought naruto using new techniques with the actual intention of killing him and the whole fight was naruto trying to find out why sasuke was trying to kill him. It had a great story connection, a clear 3 act structure to the fight, and new mechanics. Most importantly it had FUCKING STAKES. Mha is so bad at delivering fights without falling flat.

>great worldbuilding
>intersting gimmick of heroes having to be creative with their quirks
>wasted on shounen trash
so much wasted potential

deku vs muscular was good tho

This is a good b8 thread

>>amazing setting
>>great worldbuilding
>>large fleshed out cast
>>compelling, realistic main characters
>>fights that aren't just "I have to punch/beam harder", actually takes foresight and planning of unique powers
>>villains are multi-dimensional and speak about society
>How the fuck does Horikoshi do it?
poorly

>amazing setting
no, its a school that is training SWAT but doesn't have a single person guarding the gate
>great worldbuilding
the world would be a fucking mess if it was good, quirks are imbalanced person to person
>large fleshed out cast
large yes flesh out no
deku hasn't changed his outlook since chapter 1, people with potential i.e. monoma get 0 time
>compelling, realistic main characters
no
>fights that aren't just "I have to punch/beam harder", actually takes foresight and planning of unique powers
deku's power is literally punch harder
>villains are multi-dimensional and speak about society
NO NO YOU CANT CALL YOURSELF IF YOU'RE GETTING PAID NO NO YOU HAVE TO DO IT FOR FREE
I WANT MORE POWER MORE MORE MORE
about as bad as something like hxh or naruto

what the hell was that last part?