Isekai complainers

>There are people complaining about Isekai as if it were a new, trendy flavor of the decade genre
>tfw classics like Escaflowne, InuYasha, and El Hazard are isekai

You do realize that isekai has always been with us, right? It didn't start with Sword Art Online. And it will never leave

Attached: ae27a3da6e8d9fb01e004ab12aa6d0a2a218781a_hq.gif (500x281, 583K)

Yeah because in the 80s and 90s there were several isekai airing every season right

they don't hate isekai itself,retard,they hate the same format of:
>NEET,hikikomori or spineless MC
>cheat powers when he starts
>"huh i got isekai'd,better not comeback!"
>medieval
>no dick
i'm kind of generalizing but you get the point,all who have these without a solid reason are just bland and most likely,badly executed.

Attached: AbsoluteChaddotjepeg.jpg (759x427, 27K)

I only watch mature thought-provoking anime.

The typical response of someone whose nerve has been touched

Not to mention the isekai fanbase is the most cancerous fanbase on this entire fucking site turning threads dedicated to series into their own fucking general if it has the word isekai in the subject.

I used to be like you. Then I realize anime is fun. Not wanking over Intro to Philosophy media like the Ghost in the Shell movies (very pretentious) or Evangelion (enough misogyny and pseudo philosophical bullshit to fill a Jordan Peterson book)

How is this much different from the 90s/early 2000s shojou isekai formula of:

>Schoolgirl in her young teens, either alone or with her 2-3 best friends
>Transported to a magical world/historical period with magic
>Meets handsome roguish man with a chip on his shoulder fighting an evil overlord who is related to him in some way
>They fall in love
>Magic battles
>irl friend has protagonist's back but she can't tell anyone so has to talk about it in euphemism

It's the same formulaic shit except that in 2010s isekai the protagonist is usually male instead of female.

Also you now realize InuYasha has the exact same plot of Outlander. And that Outlander is live action isekai.

>nerve has been touched
No. Anime is serious business. It's not mindless entertainment, recycling and pandering. Look at deep mature shows like Cowboy Bebop and Lain. This is how real anime looks like. haremshit, CGDCT, SOL, romance, forced drama for teens and mecha for kids? Pussy anime.

Cowboy Bebop is a fucking 25 episode action movie where several scenes are play by plays of classic action movies. It's a nice artistic homage, nothing more.

2deep4 you
Cowboy Bebop is REAL anime ART

Attached: DSDqIifU8AElKAc.jpg (2039x1378, 103K)

LMAO

Bebop and Lain both came out 30 fucking years ago. Stop living in the past, grandpa

Same shit. Awful wish fulfillment fantasies.

Delete this

Escaflowne and El Hazard are isekai, but Inuyasha is just time travel.
Get your shit straight if you're gonna make a shitpost thread, fuccboi.

Attached: 111450664814454.png (219x305, 60K)

True as other trends have also existed beforehand but there is certainly a Boom in those types of stories

people are complaining about the Isekai LN fad.

The premise of a character getting trapped in another world has been around for possibly millennia. Nothing is wrong with that story premise. What's wrong is all the harem trash, all the shoehorned video game themes, all the wish fulfillment bullshit, and the rest of the stuff that makes Narou's brand of isekai fiction trite and boring.

>Not to mention the isekai fanbase is the most cancerous fanbase on this entire fucking site
I don't even like isekai but this is blatantly false, specially when hunterniggers and vegetables exist

Why the fuck is the fact that they are from our world never ever brought up? Even in Overlord he is just like 'welp I'm a skeleton now, guess I'll just torture and murder thousands'.

What I find funny is that they complain like if isekai suddenly not existing would jumpstart a new era of anime where everything is Cowboy Bebop and GITS
I also haven't watched one since Grimgar, but some fags here act like if someone forced them to sit down and watch every single one that airs on any given season

Because it's just a cheap way for LN hacks to skip over the introduction, backstory and how the MC properly blends into the setting of the story.

>genre
Isekai is a fucking premise.

I don't even hate isekai, I hate the constant overuse of it.

>schoolgirl vs faggot virgin
Wow the show is already better

>people are responding to this obvious bait

>Inuyasha
>Isekai
Ecept that Kagome was able to go back to her time at any point in the series as long as she had a soul gem shard, which was 70% of the series

>complainers

Bigyikes

I hate this new isekai trend. I miss when it was just us.

You faggots are not funny, this is fucking beyond cringeworthy.