ITT: The most retarded decisions in anime

Attached: 5628760-7734141961-085.j.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

t. roastie

Attached: moments women absolutely cannot understand2.jpg (2316x1890, 1.28M)

Yeah it was badass, but it was also fucking retarded. They had everything. They were leaving, and most of them would have made it. The marines would have lost, blackbeard would have lost, and people he world over wouldn't have suffered

If you don't understand why ace did what he did, you're literally a woman or a soiboy. It was retarded, but he is a man and he needed to do it.

sounds like a 10 year old who has a vague understanding of what manliness is supposed to be. Throwing your life a way after hundreds of people sacrificed themselve because some faggot is talking shit makes you just retarded, not brave, honorable or manly.

>dying in a series where you literally have to try your hardest to get killed
The ultimate jobber.

t. woman

>putting Ace's retardation in the same screen as Luffy and Zoro when they did the exact opposite he did in the same situation

olololol posted it again mom :D

>p-please don't insult my daddy
>proceeds dying like a bitch, bawling his eyes out
>manly

Based Akainu baiting Ace was great. Thank god Ace got removed from the story

t. roasties

>sacrificing your life for someone you barely even knew
yeah, that was retarded

Attached: 131 ending.png (853x480, 330K)

I bet you think Bellmare died for nothing too.
how can someone read all the way to marineford and till not even understand the themes and narrative of the series they're reading.

Attached: 56e3b0d1307d87b48b828ad77d1b8326.gif (500x281, 2M)

Yes Ace was a faggot and yes he betrayed the very people who risked everything to save him. Piss drinkers will deny it though.

And while we're at it, Whitebeard was useless as fuck in the whole arc, his greatest achievements are FAILING to kill Akainu, and getting his fruit stolen by Blackbeard.

Attached: whitebeard faggot.jpg (900x659, 179K)

based and volcanopilled

>useless
>literally confirms the existence of the One Piece, starting a new age.
Pick one.

based

>adurrhhurrr muh new age
Nice headcanon

Attached: BCF0E08D-BA0A-4E68-ACC4-58C0C57385D5.jpg (335x764, 29K)

You can add to your list that he didn't even know how to use haki as a yonko HAHAHA what a fucking joke character

This is how you know Oda dicksuckers will just swallow whatever Oda TELLS them is supposed to be "manly"

before some autist will sperg at me, with haki I meant CoA

Attached: 0I0A.jpg (728x1062, 140K)

I think people only find that retarded and not something like pic related because as readers we saw all the sacrifices Luffy and company had to make. As a reader, I can't help but think the actual reason Ace died is retarded at worst and lazy at best. I get that it's his character flaw, but it just feels lazy

>If you don't understand why ace did what he did, you're literally a woman or a soiboy.
bull fucking shit. Ace's death was done in a terrible way that was super obvious only going to serve as a cheap push for Luffy to get stronger. That arc dethroned One piece as my favourite anime of all time.

>anime
roastie that can't read

really just all of gemini

Attached: forgotten.jpg (300x168, 8K)

>As a reader, I can't help but think the actual reason Ace died is retarded at worst and lazy at best. I get that it's his character flaw, but it just feels lazy
Everything is lazy and badly written to you faggots because you don't understand characterization nor personalities. If you were writers it'd be the most horrible written shit ever with characters acting like automons instead of people.

It wasn't the first time Ace put herself at risk defending Whitebeards name here he is infiltrating a marine base where he threw away his disguise after losing his temper.

Attached: one_piece_286_1.jpg (800x1174, 112K)

i skipped candyland arc
why does shark guy stab himself?

>i skipped candyland arc
>why does shark guy
Clearly you didn't.

Someone was secretly helping him in the fight and that caused Lufy to get hit. When he find out he wounded himself so the fight would be even.

>"you are just like your father!"
>"i hated my father!"
> Yeah, your father was a scumbag
>How you dare talk about my father like that!
Died.

holy fuck

Attached: based.png (928x1300, 365K)

* put himself

Attached: body to body.png (800x1254, 219K)

damn, i miss shonen when it had manly moments like this.

fight was heating up towards a climax desu

>one of the 4 strongest people in the world
>loses his hand to an some jobbing monster

Katakuri vs Luffy almost made up for all the other dogshit in the timeskip

The whole arc was nothing but terrible decisions

>Everything is lazy and badly written to you faggots because you don't understand characterization nor personalities.
You can get pissy all you want. Ace falling for a Marty McFly despite the people who are literally dying for him saying "don't do it" is lazy, cheap writing to justify him dying so Luffy can get a chip put on his shoulder.

I did acknowledge it. I get that it was in character. I guess it's just about stakes examples like don't feel as frustrating since the stakes weren't as high stakes. Also we knew that she was dead and it felt fitting.

I'm not trying to argue that ace should have lived or anything. Ace was always going to die but they way he died was retarded. Not the motivations as Ace was characterized by his pride. It just felt cheap for after literally all of marineford to happen for ace's downfall to be "whitebeard gay lmao" and then he spergs.

[Spoilers] fuck my grammer[Spoilers]

Alucard returning from the dead was the shows only retarded decision

[Spoilers] nice [Spoilers]

How did he damage Akainu then? Akainu is a logia and paramecia fruits can't do shit to him.

fuck off retard

Attached: 1533602846384.jpg (1077x914, 543K)

Oda cocksuckers won't ever acknowledge it and will always back with "personality muh characterization muh"

Attached: lily-trans-rainbow.jpg (1200x675, 128K)

>TFW too smart for anime

Attached: Masujiro_Omura_cropped.jpg (684x898, 89K)

kek

Attached: f754bd1aaa6e934bf6899bbac55fbc5e0729eb42_hq.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

When Vegeta let Cell reach his perfect form.

man, I wish I was browsing tumblr when that happened

Attached: Scott_Tenorman_tears_South_Park.jpg (457x341, 23K)

oh look, another woman

>when one piece art was actually good
wew

>Some saves your ass from jail
>Basically say fuck it and get yourself killed anyways
>Causes other characters to die along with him
>All these deaths for nothing

B A S E D
also this.

Attached: kek8.gif (404x416, 204K)

>have a literal pirate army come to save you
>see countless lives sacrificed solely to free you, including many of your crew
>be surrounded by top Admirals and enemies all the same
>can't take a little insult, instead proceeds to throw away everything that everyone worked so hard for
>even get your fake daddy's power stolen as a result
>just so everyone can watch you die
Ace was a braindead retard, and deserved more than a fist of lava through his gut.
>Be one of the 4 most powerful people
>lose your arm to a shitty sea king
And people still fucking defend this? Oda clearly had no clue about the power creep, or what position to make Shanks when he started the manga. Either way, it's retarded to lose your arm when you could've handled the sea king with ease.

dumb roasties

Don't include ace there

one piss

Attached: guts haha.jpg (253x376, 41K)

>and then he spergs.
Can't blame it, he was a 15 month born baby.