Is her bisexuality a plus or a drawback?

Is her bisexuality a plus or a drawback?

Attached: ng1bs8cawrh21.jpg (729x1032, 90K)

A drawback, she will cuck you with the first dyke she finds.

Depends on how one feels about bisexuals that also happen to be siscons.

It's irrelevant because I'm still going to fuck her.

A plus since she can please women AND men for money.

A plus for her or for you?

It's a plus. cause she'll talk all of the dykes she'll be seducing into threesomes with you.

>Is her bisexuality a plus or a drawback?
Hell, I'm not even sure if *my* bisexuality is a plus or a drawback...

Reminder

Attached: __luviagelita_edelfelt_and_toosaka_rin_fate_kaleid_liner_prisma_illya_and_etc_drawn_by_drawfag__samp (850x688, 112K)

Drawback under modern conditions where she can cuck you with twice as many people, advantage under Sharia Law when she can mix things up with the other members of your harem and you can stone her for adultery.

By curiousity, male or female?
>where she can cuck you with twice as many people
I was going to say that not all women are dykes nor bi, but then again Rin raped Saber, so I don't think she really cares about these things.

Neither, it's a cry for attention

It's nothing compared to the advantage of being Rin.

Attached: Emiya Rin.png (451x1000, 364K)

It's a plus if Saber is still around. Otherwise, it's sexy but not really that relevant. It's hard to fetishize bi-sexuality when actually fucking somebody.

How would Rin end up becoming Archer? She doesn't seem like the kind of person that would sell away her afterlife.

She wouldn't ordinarily, but in Capsule Servant there's Heroic Spirit TOHSAKA who made a contract with the world to pay off her crippling debt. Her design is terrible though.

I just like the look of Rin with Archer's outfit and colour scheme. Don't you think white hair suits her?

I like the colour scheme as well. The design could definitely use some work though. Although it's nowhere near as revealing as it would be if it was from FGO.

I love Rin so much, much better than wormslut FATkura.

Sakura > Every other TM grill.

I dated a bi girl for a bit, having someone who's up for threesomes is pretty great.

She ended up being kinda nuts though so I kicked her out of my place

It makes no difference because she'd be a shit character no matter what her sexuality was.