Azumanga Daioh has been described as "Peanuts on LSD" or Seinfeld in high school. Heavily character-driven, its humor...

>Azumanga Daioh has been described as "Peanuts on LSD" or Seinfeld in high school. Heavily character-driven, its humor, especially in its manga incarnation, often relies on subtle changes in facial expression, running jokes, references to Japanese culture, and jarring shifts into absurdism.
Is Azumanga secretly the most ''intelligent'' Japanese cartoon?

Attached: azu.jpg (800x538, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Manga/AzumangaDaioh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

>tv tropes
Kill yourself

Attached: 1549319319450.jpg (640x480, 39K)

How did google help them transition to full SJW?

I WANT MY AZUMANGA THREAD!
>Kill yourself
Hello, newfriend.

Making things sound overly complex and overly simple are both extremely easy, user. I could make KissxSis sound like as much of a groundbreaking cultural achievement if I pulled enough buzzwords out of my ass.

>implying it's not

Pani Poni Dash did it better.

Maybe you should have started it with a less shitty OP then you stupid faggot.

It's just a good show. Although it kind of paved the way for a lot of really bad SoL season filler.

FAGGOT!?

bump

Ahh, Asian-mangled Diode.

That show was enough moe to last me ten life times!

Attached: boomed.jpg (250x229, 8K)

that grab though

Remember to come to tomorow's stream

I'd say it's the most realistic SoL anime, I've known many girls like Osaka.

Attached: 1447728664024.png (640x480, 231K)

he's right though

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Manga/AzumangaDaioh

Fuck off to Reddit Tropes

Reminder that Kagura was best girl.

bump

The level of autism in this series was very relatable

Literally me

Attached: i wish a were a bird.png (232x242, 69K)

>tfw spent high school in the gifted program at a school for "creative" kids
>tfw "creative" really just meant autistic
>tfw the gifted classes had double the autistic behaviors
>tfw it was like Azumanga Daioh irl
>tfw some of us watched and read Azumanga Daioh together during lunch and joked about how it was just like our school

Attached: 1446959138547.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Please share some stories.

Guy got expelled for chasing a girl around with scissors and then throwing a brick at her because she wouldn't date him

School also had a transfer student who got kicked out the same day she transferred in for writing a suicide note for an in class assignment and then reading it to the class. I knew her from friends who went to her previous school where everyone called her "shitty titties" because she admitted she liked to have guys poop on her boobs

Thank you user but this isn't wholesome like Azumanga.

The humor of Azumanga Daioh is about small and subtle moments of executive dysfunction that are harder to remember and less dramatic when they happen in real life.

the manga is the greatest thing to ever come out of japan but the show rapes the comedic timing

Attached: 1549066298775.jpg (500x336, 43K)