So what would have happened to Goku if he didn't bit his head...

So what would have happened to Goku if he didn't bit his head? Would he have eventually killed everyone on Earth or would he have been BTFO before he could?

Attached: d8e5022bdb8406068f642420ba0613af7d1f3081_hq.jpg (1024x768, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/title/21457/dragon-ball-sai
youtube.com/watch?v=hR9WqmtW4-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New or old canon?
older one? He will try to kill everyone.
Newer one?
Waiting for his parent to arrived.
(They are killed by Frieza)

Attached: broly.jpg (605x771, 181K)

Pretty sure Roshi or Tien could take him out.

Not even a Saiyan God can bite his own head.

Isn't there a fan comic about with Goku fighting like a boxer?

He would have been merk'd by roshi or gohan. If not those two, then one of the other handful of characters that could beat a low level saiyan child

Didn't Jaco come to Earth to kill him?

he probably been killed before then. he would get the legend of the destroyer who came every full moon then Roshi would kill him with a kamehameha.

> daily reminder dragon ball should have ended in DBZ freezers saga and the rest of the franchise should have been alternate "what if" stories

Master Roshi
Grandpa Gohan
Ox-King
Tao
Tsuru-senin
maaaybe Tien
General Blue?

Goku would go ape and fuck Earth's shit up, if someone was able to kill or mafuba hiss ass Pilaf would have wished to rule the world, meaning he wouldn't have resurrected Piccolo, eventually Raditz would fuck Pilaf's shit up leaving Earth in ruins, eventually Beerus would wake up and kill Vegeta Nappa and Raditz

You guys are forgetting an important thing.
He'd still be a child.
Even if he went on a rampage and someone could defeat it unless that person is a heartless bastard they would most likely not kill him.
So he'd be pushed to the brink of death, defeated, but not killed. You know what that means to a saiyan.
Defeat just makes him stronger until someone actually decides to put him down for good.
That's the big "if". Can he reach a power level high enough to defeat everyone else before someone kills him?
I could see it go either way.

Problem is, he will already know about Oozaru form and sayian battle skills

Roshi or Gohan would have beat him sooner or later. Kakarot would still be a saiyan child without an ounce of martial arts training, remember he only got as strong as he did through Roshi's training.

nothing acording to dbs broly he was always a good boy the smack in his head only made him forget his parents

mangadex.org/title/21457/dragon-ball-sai

This one.
The fight between Goku and Kakarot is fucking god-tier.

Attached: x94.jpg (450x600, 98K)

It also kinda depends on who fights him
I could see Tao or the Crane Hermit picking him up and training him to be an assassin
Kami and Mr Popo would probably just kill him
Gohan would try to raise him and remove his violent tendencies like he tried to do in canon
Roshi... I was gonna say he'd just use the Mafuba, but King Piccolo is still locked inside at this point in the story so I dunno

Saiyans have instincts to seek stronger opponents. Goku would spend his childhood grinding in the wilderness, getting mauled by bears and dinosaurs for five or six years until he powered up enough to start killing humans. Roshi's training was great for humans, but a poor match for a saiyan like Goku whose strength skyrockets if he's constantly fighting for his life. Remember the saiyans sent him there in full confidence that he could, in fact, wipe out everyone on a 'backwater planet' like Earth by himself, and they've been doing this genocide thing for a pretty long time.

probably killed by roshi or tien or tao or SOMEONE... unless he used the great ape to do battle with those figures. but since the dragonballs exist and bulma was still going to be hunting them, she'd probably change her wish to something revolving around stopping him.

Most grown-up Saiyans are shitters like Raditz. I'm sure that between people like Roshi, Gohan, Tao Pai Pai and the such they'd have been able to deal with an untrained child Kakarot. Hell, Gohan was able to deal with him until he hit his head. Earth really gets underestimated as a whole, look at how they were pretty much the only ones who knew about controlling your ki to rise or hide your strength or ki sense and stuff like that while even freaks like Frieza never knew about such thing.

>Most grown-up Saiyans are shitters like Raditz

Raditz mopped the floor with the two strongest beings on Earth at the same time. Said strongest beings were so good not even God's eyes were good enough to see their fight. The gap between these top two and the rest of the top fighters is so great that even when completely exhausted and barely able to stand Piccolo could have easily killed everyone present at the tournament if Goku had died there. He was so much better than Goku that he could only be grabbed and held still for the deathblow when half of Raditz's internal organs had been pulped by Gohan's headbutt. A 'shitter' like Raditz could've killed everyone on Earth five times over before lunch.

Dragon Ball lends itself quite well to "what-if" stories so I would have been okay with this

Goku wouldn't be as strong if he hadn't been trained by Gohan and Roshi, I'm sure at least one of the people you listed would have been able to take him out before he kills most humans, though I guess it might be a bit different if he's in great ape form

What I'm curious about is why did it take raditz so fucking long to try and find him on earth? if they sent him as such a young kid surely they expected him to wipe out earth before the point raditz showed up?

Nobody came because they all died. Raditz simply didn't care until he realized Goku would be useful for a job he was doing with Vegeta and Nappa.

you can use any container so I don't think there's any limit to how many people can be sealed at once

The point is that Saiyans only get that strong when adult, are you saying baby Goku, or even child Goku, was Raditz-tier? Between Gohan, Roshi, Tao Pai Pai, Crane, Korin, Yajirobe, Popo, Kami, Tien, Chiaotzu, amybe even the Red Ribbon Army if we're generous, there's plenty of people capable of dealing with a wild child Kakarot. Even more if Kami decides to not fuck around and bring everyone up and train them hard on the look-out like he did in preparation for Nappa and Vegeta in which case they'd even be able to deal with him as an adult.

So... no other Saiyan infants besides Goku had been shipped off to other worlds at the time Planet Vegeta was destroyed? Could have been a nice little plot point. Imagine if one of them landed on Namek?

Well if he saw the full moon before anyone got to him he'd cause a hell of a lot of damage. And if no one saw him transform no one would figure his tail or the moon itself would be the things needed to be destroyed to stop his rampage.

They were still working for frieza dealing planets though weren't they? surely the frieza force would have at least remembered that they sent a saiyan to earth and that they wanted to sell it?

My understanding is the Saiyans had some leeway and thus were able to do missions on their own. I think in new canon Bardock sent Goku in secret.

Funny thing is, even if Goku had been convinced to go with Raditz he would have ended up being completely useless.
A low class hick who had a power level in the triple digits AND had only ever trained under 1x Earth's gravity AND didn't even have a tail to make up for being less than a third as strong as the weakest guy in the bunch? Vegeta would have killed him and Raditz on the spot for wasting his time.

well he would have kept being a shitty kid but gohan still would have raised him wouldn't he?
How was Goku supposed to know he was meant to kill everyone on earth is what I don't get?

Yeah he did, he sent him to earth because he thought it'd be safe for him there
but it's a bit silly how they changed it because it still doesn't change raditz telling him about how he was meant to wipe out everyone when he finally shows up

Reminder that nothing got "retconned" and all your muh baby Goku stuff has ALWAYS been anime filler.

I always thought those Saiyan pods had voice messages that gave the babies information about their race and their mission
Goku just forgot about all of that when he hit his head, I guess

>Would he have eventually killed everyone on Earth or would he have been BTFO before he could?
Baby Goku was fairly weak
the fact that it was only a 12 year old Goku that went Oozaru that managed to kill Son Gohan should indicate how weak Goku was.
Had he not hit his head, he would have eventually gone Oozaru, but been somewhat weaker, and most likely stopped by the likes of Roshi.
Even if he managed to continue for years, he eventually would have faced against people like tao pie pie or tenshinhan

Goku hitting his head didn't deprogram him. It made him amnesiac. The only thing the new canon does is change the reason he was angry when Gohan found him.

>Most grown-up Saiyans are shitters like Raditz.
No, Radditz was only looked down upon by Nappa and Vegetas standards.
In Z, we only know of 11 people in the whole Frieza force that were stronger than him.

Honestly, why the fuck are the Saiyans wanked so hard when they're all been such extreme shitters for thousands of years? Muh warrior race my ass.

I think the new canon establishes that the vast, vast majority of the Saiyan race before Freeza blew them all to kingdom come was Raditz' level or below
Nappa was one of only a literal handful of mid-class warriors, and the only "elites" were Vegeta and his dad

I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure when raditz shows up he tells goku that he was sent to wipe out everyone on earth

Because they had the potential to be the strongest race in the universe. Could you imagine an entire planet of Super Saiyan Gods?

Raditz never knew about Bardock's keikaku so for all he knew he got sent there to fuck up Earth legit.

roshi or tien would have killed him, if I'm remembering correctly (too lazy to search) roshi fought and defeated a oozaru kid goku and tien was canonically stronger than roshi in OG dragon ball. if goku somehow survived until radits arrival they would have probably conquered the planet but then they would eventually get killed by either vegeta or frieza

>I think the new canon establishes that the vast, vast majority of the Saiyan race before Freeza blew them all to kingdom come was Raditz' level
that was the old canon
Vegeta had said he surpassed his father as a child, while we know Vegeta had been growing stronger while he was out in battles, many people commented on it.
Meaning his father, one of the strongest saiyans, was significantly weaker than even Earth Vegeta

>Alt Dragonball where Tien becomes Earth's protector

Holy shit fund it. This could be a great story. Especially the dynamics with Tao.

the timing doesn't match up at all though
raditz tells goku planet vegeta got blown up "3 years ago"

Can't be.

Attached: [U3-Web] Dragon Ball Super The Movie - Broly (2018) [WEB-DL 1080p HEVC E-AC-3 SRT].mkv_snapshot_00.2 (1920x1080, 257K)

Raditz will always be that biggest waste of potential in the franchise. That even now he's not gotten any kind of revival is super odd.

>gohan

shit bait?

?

GRANDPA Gohan.

you cant be this stupid right?

Dubtard mutt detected.

nah, maybe the dub added it, but it had always been an unspecified time

That's pretty cool, thanks you

>dubtard
Sorry I'd rather not listen to an 81 year old grandma nearly have a stroke for 20 minutes each week.

Reminder that THIS is the kind of voice acting that subfags try to defend on this board:
youtube.com/watch?v=hR9WqmtW4-s

THE

UTTER

STATE

Attached: sean CHADDEL.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Saiyans could do that but had their entire planet blown up? Skeptic.

I got to ask those keeping up with DBZ. I started watching the universe tournament recently after not watching DBZ since buu aired on english tv and it feels like goku has became retarded. He no longer has that child like curiosity, he's just dumb.
Is it just me or has the writing for his character changed.

Roshi would have killed him before he reached puberty.

High quality scans never

Killed by Roshi/Tien/Tao/Devilman

He would've gotten his assed kicked by Grandpa Goha right out the gate, since he's still completely inexperienced. He would've hit his head on the rock and everything would continue as normal. Being an idiot savant was inevitable for Goku.

>Kakarot never hits his head
>he's is found by Grandpa Gohan
>Kakarot tries to kill him, gets his ass kicked. Gohan takes him in anyway
>after several failed attempts to kill Gohan and the realisation that there are even stronger fighters out there, he gives up... for now
>he'll play the good little boy act and convince the strong guys to teach him everything they know, then he'll turn on them and kill everyone

Attached: evil_kid_goku_by_aashan-db3235f.png (755x1057, 359K)

The series is over 30 years old and Toriyama doesn't even write it anymore, of course the writing will change, characters will be flanderized, things will become more commercial and handled by corporation for maximum shekels, etc. Goku will obviously end up suffering the most as he's the face of the franchise.

Z only fag detected.

You just know he would pull a heel face turn if that happened. Goku's Saiyan instinct would lose out to his rival slutery.

He would have probably been killed. Even though Earth is kind of shit when it comes to power levels. They are still WAY above a low level Saiyan kid.