She is so fucking HOT!!!

im a lover of femdom hentei. and the thought of this intelligent evil women snufing me, torturing me, raeping me, all whilst having that beautiful indifferent smile on her face makes me so diamonds.

Iv never seen a woman with such mistress potential as her.

Attached: fucking godess.jpg (950x593, 125K)

You are such a faggot holy shit.

based

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten
never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day

Attached: a23.png (800x473, 31K)

thank you for understanding real taste.

how am i a faggot? are you saying you dont want her to peg you, sit on your face, bite into your flesh and use you as a toy. seems straight to me

look at her smile, she will laugh as you cry in agony as she fcks you and turns you into a slave

Attached: smile of malice and sexual appeal.png (180x284, 26K)

I'd rather be domed by Emma Tbh.

Attached: 73129838_p0.png (2200x3000, 2.74M)

For me it's Gilda

Yes I also want to fuck Isabella and try to make her cum only to be belittled and mocked by her with that contemptuous look of hers

(You) should kill yourself, faggot.

>wanting to be dommed by kids

> not preferring a highly intelligent dominant women who will literally kill you on a whim with a beautiful smile on her face

Attached: i want her to strangle me.jpg (827x1160, 112K)

I don't remember the happy days stupid

Fuck these guys.
You have supreme taste

I feel like most of the fanbase has no interest in Emma at all. Not even the lolifags want to touch her. But for some reason all the faggots want to fuck Norman and Ray for some reason. But nobody wants to fuck Emma. Is the promised neverland just popular with gay people for some reason?

Attached: Emma.png (1342x2046, 2M)

Is this show going to get good or is it going to continue being shit?

Attached: 1539186341737.gif (400x326, 795K)

Do you like mary sues?

Bland character bland story. It all went to shit once they escaped.

Attached: krone.jpg (600x583, 87K)

Rayxmom wincest hatesex doujins fucking when?

Call me crazy but I think that math-rock/emo would fit as TPN's OST
Chinese Football and Toe

t. cucks

she is the scariest character iv seen in a while.

She's ugly

Indifferent smile is peak dom

Emma is physically ugly and her personality is unappealing at best, more like annoying. I didn't even know she was a girl until I saw her with a skirt.

Isabella is only for demon dick.

Attached: 1525008970927.jpg (719x586, 87K)

I cant bring myself to lewd any of this serie character because of how fucked up their world is

that just makes it hotter. you're in a world where you have virtually no power over your fate, you are doomed, she holds your future, your life, in her beautiful hands. you are completely subjected to her whims.

she will sit on your face and force you to lick her out for as long as she wants, whilst at the same time she is on the phone to her boss arranging for you to be sold as soon as possible as a meal. you hear everything she is saying but she is your master, you cant help but get hard. and then she finishes her call, stands up and forces you to stand up too, and then chains your hands to the wall so you cant turn around, and then she gracefully pounds your ass with a very nice strapon.

Attached: mistress.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

its unfortunate that she is not the boss of society itself. but i suppose it is female nature to always submit to true power in the end, without any exceptions i assume.

ahhh a man of VERY FINE CULTURE
lets embrace the beauty of femdom

Attached: a series of hentei you should stay away from until you're a bit older.jpg (457x410, 32K)

i thought she was a boy the first time that i saw the series...

Attached: ihuihgiugiu (1).gif (828x541, 1.22M)

Um, what is it?

>snufing

Wtf is snuf?

i want to fuck MAMA

what happened to Mama after the kids escaped? gangbanged by the demons?

>isabella is 31
>ray is 12
>31 - 12 = 19
>19 - 9 months = around 18
PRIME AGE FOR NAKADASHI

Attached: hmmmmmm.jpg (1055x308, 59K)

I wish she would roast me on the spit like in a vore doujin

I think has a question.

kid looks like a chimp

The blonde girl with pigtails is cuter Tbh

Based femdom poster made me fucjking DIAMONDS

Attached: 013.jpg (505x501, 106K)