One Piece

This is the true yakuza boss of Wano. Kyoshiro's days are numbered.

Attached: Hyo.png (371x507, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/vTUQdfKOpID-p4hDfXamuA/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/sperg-tastic/
youtube.com/watch?v=6flruyP1zPI
youtu.be/kuXPNKjSpuk
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/934/page/1
desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/friendly old person.jpg/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeoFxttULNevvkkWrqR5c6prhPrdkjr_kc-Mc4hvI3G9g4PXA/viewform?usp=sf_link
docs.google.com/forms/d/1Er4H4oAYRt0rPbf5dGDDgbHIg22dRdWgyxwayw17G38/edit?chromeless=1#responses
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does Oda make women in op close to useless

>Hyogoro of Flower
What does it mean?

It means he's a fag

Crocodile vs Doflamingo
Katakuri vs Doflamingo
Jinbei vs Zoro
Garp vs Sakazuki
Garp vs Rayleigh
Luffy vs Kidd

They aren't. They don't participate in fights as much but they're much better characters than in your typical popular shounen.

Sanji is such a fucking ho, I love it

Attached: 1550771225930.jpg (512x483, 64K)

Name one woman who is relevant outside of a male character her plot revolves around. Excluding Nami and may be Linlin, who is still portrayed like a joke compared to Kaido.

It's like Oda tries to draw him as ugly as possible. But judging how he hates and makes fun of Sanji fangirls, I think he does it on purpose.

>adding a disabled, fat, bald, gay man to pander to americans during the japan arc
hack artist.

Attached: qween.jpg (628x620, 235K)

Attached: Volume_92.png (547x172, 245K)

hopefully law is also getting new clothes in the movie and hope he gonna play a important role

QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN

Attached: 1hzgyg.jpg (674x506, 222K)

C H A D F F Y

Attached: 1550768963644.jpg (572x303, 94K)

>Kata soon to become King of Totto Land as well as the next captain of the BMPs
I love him!!!

Attached: A healthy balanced diet.jpg (710x1461, 225K)

based oda, making fun of amerifats

Vivi ?

Translation? Spoilers said nothing of Sanji

what's with those numbers on their jackets? 31 and 65

powerlevel

*douriki

*bounties

Is Koala a virgin?

Attached: __koala_one_piece_drawn_by_bodskih__8b0ebbcf0a99adc0b97466144d9d2aa4.png (540x450, 249K)

>crying for a random prostitute
>still trying to fuck Nami
>still trying to fuck Robin
Sapu btw

Attached: YCn1-48W_yTMMSPyWsQs0ZEA0UxXq1mcVpcrRNgcdWs.png (403x448, 75K)

Sanji deserve not Pudding!

O-lin is the best. Nami is the best. Robin is the best. Fuck you, user.

>FISHED like nami
no
it was pudding who removed his memories

Robin's POV

Attached: robin2.jpg (1063x681, 168K)

Sabo gave her the fire dragon dick

Sadi chan x King

Attached: Sadi chan x King.jpg (905x1299, 199K)

>65
Next nakama?

Naah, her ending was perfect. She made Sanji cry, but ended up crying like a bitch herself. Karma.

Sanji is not faithful!!
Sanji will be a bad husband

He’s crying for the death of Komurasaki

>a decent looking smile user
NANI?!

Flower capital

she had lesbian sex with Robin

Spoilers: Provider made a few mistakes/left stuff out so I fixed them here

Chapter 934: Hyogoro of Flower

Cover: Usopp lays down on a picnic blanket while talking to a parrot resting on his nose.

Near sea of Wano—
The Big Mom Pirates that fell from the waterfall are having a meeting about Big Mom’s rescue.
Perospero claims that since Big Mom’s vivre card is fine, it prove that she’s alive.
She’s probably captured by Kaido
Mont D'or: Even though they used to be crewmates, now that they’re both emperors, if Mama’s caught, she could be killed!
Perospero: *sigh* looks like the BMP will be the Perospero Pirates from now on.
Daifuku’s not convinced: Big Bro Peros, we haven’t decided who will be the new captain yet
Perospero: Elders come first
Daifuku suggests that Katakuri be the new captain since he's the strongest
Smoothie: Don’t just say something like Mama’s dead, she will be back.
You can’t predict mama’s action by using common sense. You Idiots!

Outskirts of Kuri—

O-Tama is talking to Tengu via den den mushi. She told him about Big Mom and he won’t allow her to do such dangerous things.
But they already begin their journey, heading toward Udon on a big lizard.
Big Mom has a Wano style hair now.
Kiku show them the map of Wano.
Wano has 6 regions:
-Kuri ( Mt. Atamayama, Bakura Town, and Amigasa Village)
-Kibi (Okobore Town and another mountain), Flower Capital,
-??? (Northern Graveyard)
-Hakubu (Ebisu town and Habu Port), and
-Udon (prison mine)
Momonosuke remember the sword swinging slogans that Zoro had taught him, however Okiku forbids him from saying it anymore when she hears him.
Cont...

At Nami group—

Shinobu’s explaining to everyone who Old Man Hyo is ( elderly man in Udon Prison )

20 years ago, he was the boss of all gangsters in Wano, his name is—Hyogoro of the Flowers
Robin told everyone that she found a lot of information about about the day of the final battle.
Nami talks about the red poneglyph in Wano.
The citizens in the Flower Capital all start crying when they learned of Komurasaki's passing

Ebisu Town—

Sanji also cries about Komurasaki.
From the newspaper, Law learned that Kid has already broken out of the prison, but Luffy hasn't.

Prison Mine—

The Alpaca is threatening Luffy, and he will chop off his legs and arms if he dares resist.
The Scorpion guard is beating old man Hyo, ordering him to say who’s been giving him the coupon.

Then, the all-star Queen arrives at the gate.

So the end of the fight with King was off screened? Guess the raid suit really does make him strong as fuck. Oven level people are a joke to him now

>Shinobu’s explaining to everyone who Old Man Hyo is ( elderly man in Udon Prison )
>20 years ago, he was the boss of all gangsters in Wano, his name is—Hyogoro of the Flowers
Kyoshichads...

>he was the boss of all gangsters in Wano
>emphasis on was

Attached: 1546630782703.png (300x195, 66K)

Holy shit King got offscreened by Sanji? Damn he's Yonko tier now.

>*sigh* looks like the BMP will be the Perospero Pirates from now on.
what a chad

Off the top of my head: Robin, Carrot, Koala, Brulee, unless you count "revolving around" as "interacts with regularly and allies with," in which case you're just baiting.
>who is still portrayed like a joke compared to Kaido.
And Kaido himself isn't a joke? You're reading One Piece, everyone is a joke.

>Carrot, Koala
lmao

Robin is barely relevant since W7 tho, the rest are side characters.

I'm surprised we're getting a new motor vehicle in One Piece.
When was the last time we saw one? Loguetown?

>They don't participate in fights as much
So yeah, they're useless.
This an action adventure shonen manga. Not to say that supporting characters aren't valuable or that you can't make a difference or be badass through pacifism and/or ways other than fighting (Coby and Chiffon are both excellent exemple). That's not my point. But fact is the characters who matter the most in action manga are the characters who fight. They're the ones who get focus.
Women don't shine through fighting in One Piece. Not as much as the men anyways.

Brulee "save me everyone" is a plot device for Katakuri's character development.
Koala is all Sabo-kun, what else is there to her? Oda didn't even care about her during Reverie.
The other two are more independent as characters, I agree. But they are still useless.
Robin was good during her first arcs, now she just smiles and does nothing.
What did Carrot ever do other than be a fanservice for furries?

No mention of the dynamic duo..!

Attached: carrot and choniki.jpg (564x835, 115K)

Mama and Chopper are mentioned. Did you speedread the spoilers?

why are Yonko so cute?

Attached: fouremperors.jpg (7198x1730, 835K)

>Momonosuke remember the sword swinging slogans that Zoro had taught him
?

Attached: 687-16.jpg (1200x878, 390K)

Attached: 919 (13).png (916x1300, 402K)

Carrot is the only attractive female in the Straw Hat crew

Attached: 1549855945854.jpg (1449x2048, 223K)

why do you spam this image you autistic fuck?

Why are you being rude? Slit your fucking throat.

Kill yourself, retard.

>carrot dindu nuffin
Reread WCI

It's because of some mental illness:
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/vTUQdfKOpID-p4hDfXamuA/

CUTE

>You can’t predict mama’s action by using common sense. You Idiots!
Caramel theory confirmed?

Why are you triggered by a non-explicit or controversial image on an imageboard?

(You)
Robin's been getting good screentime lately and while the rest aren't among the MC's, they're all portrayed nicely.
>Women don't shine through fighting in One Piece. Not as much as the men anyways.
They don't, but it's not the same as being useless. By that logic, only Luffy and a handful of other powerful characters are useful and everyone else, male and female, are dead weights. One Piece has more going on than just action-adventure, the point you made about Coby and Chiffon is in fact very relevant and highlights how well characters can be handled in the story without relying on combat capability.
>Brulee "save me everyone" is a plot device for Katakuri's character development
And her own. Oda managed to nail a distinct personality that contributed positively in the story, but her world doesn't revolve around Katakuri.
>Koala is all Sabo-kun, what else is there to her?
She's a high-ranking officer of the Revolutionary Army who is trusted to undertake missions and keep vital intel. She works along with Sabo, but once again, her story doesn't revolve around him.
Do you base your opinion on Robin and Carrot from these threads? How can people read this manga and still say they don't do anything or solely revolve around males?

>Sat 23 Dec 2017
Disgusting.

Attached: Perona.full.1074485.jpg (779x688, 309K)

Why are you spamming, retard? Answer the question first, nigga.

Was it kino?

Attached: Luffy vs Z.jpg (1366x768, 114K)

>>>Carrotfags

Attached: 51c.jpg (500x375, 59K)

Alas I am not the one that posts that image, but why are you triggered by it? This is an imageboard, they feel like posting that image, why do you get so triggered by it?

Back in civilian tier clothing indicating a headliner jobbed to him. Guess this chapter does not suck as much ass as I thought it would

generals were a mistake

kill yourself spammer tard

I don't know where the drive to make Oda sexist comes from, I really do not.

Year of the pig?

Attached: 890 (1).jpg (1790x1300, 1.24M)

>Alas I am not the one that posts that image
Sure, you clown. Answer the question.

I wish that crown dude was my dick.

women are sluts

I already answered the question, I am not that poster.
So why are you triggered?

Attached: 3308.jpg (737x795, 162K)

Peros for captain or Kata for captain?
Whose side are you on?

Attached: 101509.jpg (1065x1577, 1.11M)

Yes, I know you're triggered, but why?

There is a guy who sat through 200 garbage threads posting the same pic over and over again to make his presence known. Think about that for a second. Ew.

Attached: image.jpg (750x1000, 72K)

So, why aren't there any planes yet? Clearly, the technology's adavanced.

The Rox flashbacks are going to be the best in the manga thus far

Both

It wasn't him, but nice to see you're paranoid and quite frankly a sperg-tastic shitposter. I post the image because I like it. Neck yourself before shitting out another post, mongrel.

Not even worth another (You). Stop spamming from now on, you autistic fuck.

Pretend that your kitchen knife is daddy's dick and choke on it, spastic.

Future 10th SH and future user of the Nikyu fruit coming through

Attached: 398f70d061533bbd004758d8b036a616.jpg (600x453, 54K)

>sperg-tastic
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/sperg-tastic/

Hahahahahahahhahahahhaha

Triggered and scared of being asked a simple question, how sad.

Attached: 1454728505925.gif (262x217, 1022K)

Fucking speedreaders.

The spergtasticspammer is the carrotspammer? What the fuck?

Attached: nyanko-days-05-01-shocked-yuuko.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

>luffy serious smiling
i like that

This scene certainly was.
youtube.com/watch?v=6flruyP1zPI

I told you to kill yourself, can't you read?

Attached: sugar.jpg (750x720, 40K)

Uh, Oda, where's my gravitas?

What do these Strawhats have in common?
Brook, Merry, Jinbe

Attached: 1543243050080.png (428x428, 291K)

Said the one who can't defend his spam. Nice projecting. Sad.

Certainly better than Punk Hazard and Dressrosa.

>spammerfag is also sperg-tasticfag
holy shit

Get cancer and rot, mongrel. Make sure to bury your whore mother first.

lol

>sperg-tastic

It's all just a big yikes at this point.

>Carrot niggers

Who's ready for more filler?

Attached: marine rabbit.jpg (480x360, 40K)

>hyogoro was oden's friend and was intrusted with protecting oden's daughter
>kyoshichad backstabbed him and took over the clan

I can tell with certainty that I've posted the dynamic duo picture on 2 occasions, and I've also seen it posted under a different filename as wellm so I don't think there's only one, although it's the same most of the time. I don't about the sperg-tastic poster, though. Originally I saw it on Yea Forums and I've also seen it in a few others threads in Yea Forums and /g/. There are probably layers in this shitposting.

SW was better. Z missed the mark on everything but Z's backstory and the end of the movie. I honestly enjoyed Gold more, even if I know it wasn't as good.

Kill yourself.

(You) first, 'tist.
Le post tres spergtastique

Katakuri by a landslide. Perospero is a retard and if it weren't because of Sanji he would have caused Big Mom to kill everyone in Totland.

Pirate Festival?

Attached: 779-1.jpg (1622x1200, 1.11M)

as long as it involves more rabbit shenanigans

Attached: 1550078125567.png (418x212, 193K)

It's pretty clear that it's one (1) guy regulary posting that pic and one (1) guy who uses "sperg-tastic" in OP threads which now seem to be the same guy.

Tokyo Tower?

Attached: 1544591829348.jpg (1280x725, 579K)

>I honestly enjoyed Gold more
shit taste.

>'tist.
Said the dude doing the same action over and over again like a literal autistic child.

There are occasions where everyone calls each other sperg. Who the fuck cares.

Notice how I didn't write "sperg"?

It was a lower stakes movie, so it handled what it had a lot better. Z tried to be an endgame arc in 2 hours, so it felt flat at every turn. But the final fight and villain were cool, so people forgive it for that.

Sperg-tastic poster was here for like 7 months before dynamic duo user

Z>Gold>Strong World

It's really just one, two people who make these threads so repetitive and low quality.

So Oda wants to keep the focus on the Roger pirate's adventures?

Attached: 878 (2).png (891x1300, 477K)

I miss Pedro, he was a far better character than Carrot

She was a slave before, right?

Baron Omatsuri was better

Attached: darkpiece.gif (500x283, 992K)

>"time to finally call out those carrotfags!"
>thread devolves into utter shit
every time

How would you know? You think someone can just spam one thing for their entire life?

Are you a speedreader, or asking rethorically?

Keep telling yourself that. The cuties, my friend zoro, spergtastic, dynamic duo, year of jinbei's death, zehahaha, monet, , hack, run piece, all the shitposting comes from 2 people according to the einstein here. Unless you consider shitposting only these two? In this case, you're kinda outing yourself as a shitposter.

Attached: 878 (8).png (895x1300, 569K)

The Mad Max feel is insane here.

The imagery in this movie waa truly fantastic, but the SH fighting amongst themselves was kinda lame

>You can’t predict mama’s action by using common sense. You Idiots!
Confirmed Big Mom isn't having any amnesia?

Most of them aren't posted regulary anymore. Think about that before you post.

sperg-tastic post

they can all travel across water

>jungle jinbe
>far better than carrot
Your hate has blinded you.

Attached: 1547634586297.gif (200x200, 1.33M)

I honestly don't, I just assumed that each one bases his "identity" or whatever around one meme, trying to make it take off. Like YOJD, friendly old person, monet fag etc.

You can’t be Yonko without charisma. They have to be cute to force their will on others.

Looks like he hit a nerve. Don't lose control now, sweetie.

>no jack
shit chapter, 0/10

I mean the cuties are being spammed daily, same with hackposter. And lately we have the kaidoposting, some of it is good but it's getting repetitive fast.

Truly

Sperg-tastic post.

Maybe but gold was just overall bad.

they are part of the death

dynamicduofag is literal aids

It was absolutly based.
Also
>Kizaru VA is dead and we will never hear him anymore
It hurts.

It wasn't bad though. It wasn't very good either, but as far as movie goes it was good. Z was shit all the way through up until the end, the plot is very bad outside Zephyr's character.

So, how about those spoilers guys? Can't wait to learn more about the Rocks crew soon

Attached: Messy hair.jpg (787x517, 151K)

I am moved that anons are ironically spamming the sperg-tastic post catchphrase.

>Good backstory
>Decently strong
>Actual funny gags instead of being a generic genki
>had an actual dream that he actually fought for years instead of just muh adventure and "hey, remember the dawn? No? Well thats your mission now i guess"
Calling him a jungle Jinbe just shows your speed reading and how any serious character that is no "lol so quirky" is dismissed

Attached: IMG_20190214_160627_678.jpg (1280x694, 185K)

I alway found it a bit strange that it was Kizaru chanting Z death song. I mean it was awesome, but still.

What killed the hype?

Holy shit, user is entitled to an opinion. Fuck you.

Me too, the flashback should be really interesting. I wonder what was the relationship between Whitebeard, Big Mom and the Kaido, considering that the latter belongs in the next generation. Was he like their cabin boy, or someone like Ace? Also, I'd like to see if the Kaido was part of Whitebeard's crew in his early years. I remember reading a theory or something about him being the commander before Ace took that spot. It was empty for a while, wasn't it?

Attached: 1550654979566.jpg (650x922, 162K)

Why is the ass three times bigger?

Sanji's been feeding her well

Why wouldn't it be?

rhetorically

Jinbe's VA has been dead for quite some time.
youtu.be/kuXPNKjSpuk

He was perfect for the role. Damn shame he killed himself.

Damn, I haven't watched the movie (or most of the movies yet, for that matter) but this was chilling. The chant and all.

Z had a decent story. Aokiji and Z's connection was good, the action was good, the ending was very satisfying. In comparison, Golds story was just a random journey, the action wasn't good and Robb Luccis and Sabos appearances were just unnecessary and bait. Carina and Namis backstory was decent but facile.

>luffy and his pet kataslave
Too adorable

Yeah it's a shame. he sounded like he had some "Weight" and was a bit threatening, wich fit feat Jimbe physique just well.

Why is she white?

>literally appeared in two episodes
Totally the same case, right. At least say Smoker or Mihawk.

Tbh i prefer the current voice. Not that the old one is bad but it kinda makes him sound like a villain, and would be weird since he is a SH now
He did? I thought he dies of old age

I assume the GL's wacky weather makes planes pretty damn useless.

Was losing his sight, think his suicide note said he was ashamed it was making it hard for him to work or some such.

He killed himself because he was going blind due to diabetes and thus would be out of work.

Like I said, Z himself was good. The action being good is a thing in all the movies, so it doesn't really factor in. Everything before the final fight was boring and amounted to nothing, the locales and events were really bland when compared to the other movies or the main story. Gold was indeed a random journey, but that played in its favour since it didn't have this all encompasing story be resolved in 2 hours. Z's story made no sense in the power scaling or in the amount of time it took, and it also makes no sense when the Yonkou are a thing. Self contained movies are better for a reason.

Sabo and Rob Lucci were a weak point too, but they barely even appeared. Besides, Tesoro's backstory is just as good as Zephyr's, except it doesn't bait you by relating him to existing characters to make him feel like he actually exists. Overall, Z is a ton of wasted potential, whereas Gold is a fun little side story.

Jesus christ, thats pretty fucked up

He sounds way too old for his age. At least current one fits the role of "serious Gramps" of the crew.

Brook is the wacky gramps from Franky's side of the family.

Law is Nakama!

Attached: Dz7IKoNUwAE4yMV.jpg (2048x2048, 1.1M)

So now that kaido and linlin are confirmed former nakama, what's kaido's debt?

>citation needed with link

I wonder if it's related to Whitebeard. Maybe the Kaido wanted to take him down in Marineford just for the fuck of it, seeing how he now wants to start a cataclysmic war, but it could be related to them.

Kaido and Big Meme had so much sex and that's why she has 18932893 kids and the debt is Kaido's unpaid child support.

>Kaido: Japanese oni-dragon
>King and his group: leather dinosaurs
>Queen and his group: Mad max
>Jack and his group: Prehistoric animals (non-dinosaur)

Kaido fits in the least imo.

-Doflamingo
-Katakuri
-Zoro
-Draw (like rayleigh vs kizaru)
-Garp (he was Roger(ray captain) rival)
-Luffy.. I doubt that Kidd is in katakuri level

Child support for Katakuri, Oven and Daifuck-u

>Even though they used to be crewmates, now that they’re both emperors, if Mama’s caught, she could be killed!-Mont D'or
here's your link here's your link

Kaido is gay and Big Mom is keeping the secret.

Haven't you read the spoilers? Why are you even here?

Read the spoilers

Kaido is the former second division commander.

If he left in good terms unlike Teach then that would explain why WB never killed him. Kaido also called him Jiji like the rest of the WB pirates.

you know it

Attached: Heart.jpg (832x1000, 305K)

>She lost the virginity with Sabo. For this she knows how to dominate him, she knows everything about him
EXCELLENT WORK. Maybe king was the previous guardian..

>Year of the Pig
>Big Mom's the pig
>Big Mom = Big Brother from George Orwell's 1984
>George Orwell's Animal Farm had a similar character in Napoleon, a pig
>Napoleon = Stalin
>pig from Naruto is named Tonton
>Stalin + Tonton = Linlin
>Charlotte's Web is about a pig
>Charlotte Linlin
I have reached Oda's level of autism.

Probably saved him or she really was his lover back in the day
>I wonder if it's related to Whitebeard. Maybe the Kaido wanted to take him down in Marineford
I legit think its the opposite. They served on the same ship and WB is a charismatic dude who was strong as hell and Kaido respects that, they were probably either old friends or had some degree of respect for each other, the way Kaido talked about WB on his introduction sounded almost like he was mourning. He probably went there trying to help him with the war, but Shanks stopped him since that would mean the end of the WG

he might as well be the real ship doctor going to miss him and his interactions with the crew after this. fanboy law was a treasure

isnt it too obvious now that king, queen, and jack are all big meme and kaido's kids? jack even calls them "big brothers". its either literal or in a yakuza kind of way

I mentioned this earlier here, that's funny Now your post got me thinking, what if he didn't leave on good terms, but Big Mom helped him / stepped up and Whitebeard let him go, which made him indebted to her?
This is also possible, haven't thought much about it. Shanks's appearance at the Reverie behind the scenes is definitely suspicious, but even if he's not shady, it still would make sense to want to end the war himself instead of letting the Kaido step up and come out of this war as a victor, as it could be chaotic.

Well. For me its the complete opposite. I didn't like most events about Gold: the race, the heist, the gambling, Zoros capture. In addition, it felt like a cheap copy of dressrosa, starting Tesoros character and ending with gear 4th, Rob Lucci and Sabo. In addition, the power scaling did even make less sense than Z because a random character like Tesoro shouldn't push Luffy to Gear 4th nor should he be any close to Doflamingo in terms of power.

Your points about Film Z are fair but for myself i enjoyed it far more than the above mentioned events. Your argument about the power scaling is true but as mentioned above, same goes for Gold and is probably neccessary to make a good shounen movie (see latest Broly movie for instance).

Queenfags about to get dabbed on

Attached: 854a4e2309f79052c9e0400902f3d7ca7acbd57c.jpg (350x467, 107K)

Queen will probabky trash her but then she'll go on a rampage for candy

if anything more big mom anti-wank is about to happen and queen is about to dunk on her

>So yeah, they're useless.
Dumbass fightfag.

>MAAMAMAMA
What did Olin mean by this?

>because a random character like Tesoro shouldn't push Luffy to Gear 4th nor should he be any close to Doflamingo in terms of power.
That's just not true. Strong pirates exist, it's not like we are talking Yonkou level here. He had strong ties to the Underworld and was rich. He even gave less trouble to Luffy than Doflamingo. How does that make less sense than a former admiral being defeated by Luffy? Without even using G4? That's just nonsense and blindless fanatism of the movie, the scaling in Z is the worst thing about it.

What events did you like in Z? For me it was so unmemorable I can't for the life of me remember its entirety, whereas Gold was interesting all the way through, reminding me of early One Piece at times from the crew just exploring a new locale.

I don't see what you mean about Broly, but we can agree to disagree on the movies since like I said, I still feel Z is a better movie, it's just not enjoyable for me because of all I said. Gold was mindless fun.

I like this theory. Just imagine Luffy face when mid-fight against Kaido, Kaido get angry and go all "FUCK OFF MY ISLAND ALREADY ! I NEED A ARMY TO MAKE A GREAT WAR ! I WILL HAVE REVENGE ON THAT DAM RED HAIR, BECAUSE OF HIM I COULD'NT MAKE IT AND HELP OJIJI ! JUST WAIT OLD MAN, I WILL AVENGE YOU AND TAKE DOWN BOTH THE REDHEAD AND THE WG !"

>a random character like Tesoro
Now that you mention it, I've thought about how many characters are super strong or have interesting abilities and we don't know about. The story revolves around marines, pirates and occasionaly revolutionaries or members of the underground in general, but what if there are people who don't care about serving or looking for One Piece. Is it possible to stay put at times like these if you're strong? It worked for the samurai (we don't know the extent of their strength yet but it's not like they're your average joe), the minks, Kyros.. Fujitora and Green Bull were unknown before the draft, as well.

Is it just because I'm a closed minded ethnocentric american that I hate every single new wano character and this whole arc?

she's 0/1 vs. the dino bros. cyborg obelix about to cross big meme with monster jack doing some boomshakalaka. but most likely luffy will be running the jail by the time they arrive

I'm pretty cute. I'll force my will on you. ;)

>kaido was the egg
>roger gave the egg as a gift to whitebeard
>kaido was whitebeards first son
also,if i remember correctly, when kaido jumped off the island he said something along the lines of "that old geezer whitebeard knew how to do it right"

DARK

PIECE

Attached: main-qimg-983fda80dac2b00d0b8773e39ca5a1eb.jpg (602x304, 106K)

It's just your shit tastes.

>ethnocentric
>american
What, like, a redskin?
>hate every single new wano character and this whole arc?
I like Tama and Shinobu. I like King and Queen's designs, but we haven't seen them enough.

It's possible, of course. What's not possible is being a pirate captain with big aspirations in the NW, since the Yonkou destroy them before they can get big. That is, unless they become Shichibukai or get their own niche to exploit that can coexist with them. Non-pirates can be stronger more easily, since they don't fight with the Yonkou.

>kaido was the egg
Nah, the spoilers pretty much confirm that he was a pirate even before Roger was a big deal

reminder that vegapunk is the man in the cage. he has to be involved with kaido since he made the artificial DF which is the same as his. he has to be in this arc.

>Kaido was one of whitebeard first son
I wouldn't mind this headcanon desu

why marco is so hot

Attached: e5f.jpg (850x852, 308K)

So he's really a cyborg with a robotic left arm?
I wonder how that works with a zoan. Or any other body modifying DF for that matter.

Correct!

Attached: 1542848326570.jpg (938x632, 167K)

t. ace

When will the immortal Phoenix kill the immortal Dragon?

BIG MOM ISN'T USING HAHA IN HER LAUGHTER ANYMORE

Attached: 1546050502640.gif (300x225, 2.74M)

>tama is the most common household cat name in japan

Attached: 33d726506b11ba61515eee38cc4c29b7.png (354x783, 296K)

STAMPEDE x UNIQLO designs

Attached: 3141.jpg (1080x1134, 1.18M)

Why the hell does that kid have a fucking manticore as a pet?

Because he's a phoenix.

>One piece isn't edg-
yeah, sure

She is. It says Ma~mamama right there.

based fellow possessionchad

>summer body
>brook

Attached: yohoho.png (500x303, 144K)

Where the fuck is the new chapter ?

Wonder if he'll become a Yonkou in the end. Looks more like Luffy is taking the next free spot instead.

right here

Attached: queen goatse.jpg (638x478, 102K)

Boned and Skelepilled.

I want Sanji's shirt

thats an improvement over these hideous outfits from Z

Attached: xonepiece_ax_20121120-thumb-660x465-150381.jpg.pagespeed.ic.dnlaund-o3.jpg (550x388, 54K)

Good job not reading past the first sentence of my post. Well it might be my fault for making that sentence so clickbaitey but you're still more of a retard than I am.

The Yonkou will stop being a thing. Pirates will be free to roam the seas, leading to more strong pirates appearing, and no big power war since the WG will be reformed so pirates don't take over innocent islands.

Because that's where they come from, the island is full of Manticores and they're probably domesticated and docile.

Glasses don't fit Zoro at all

>not liking the armani designs
Spotted the pleb.

Attached: peppermint sucks.jpg (322x320, 27K)

>post /fa/ outfits
>says they're worst than fucking carnival clothes
Get out, seriously

>/fa/
so they're not fashionable?

skinny jean hipster faggots detected

Looks like shit honestly. Only Brook looks okay.

Nah, if he doesnt die for either BB or Weevil then he'll be part of the end game pirate alliance

why the hell is luffy so short?

He is fake /ss/ bait.

Attached: More-Luffy-Robin-one-piece-luffyxnicorobin-31032182-450-350.jpg (450x350, 40K)

What are you talking about he goes up to brook's shoulders. That's pretty tall to me

>somewhat human looking
>square jaw
>big lids that make him look perpetually aroused
>takes care of children and the elderly
>balanced individual in tune with his emotions
>has a special snowflake DF
>strong and smart
Better question would be why is he so perfect

Q predicted this

Kaido fit in the general Thug theme of the Beast Pirates.

if you ever seen that shonen jump protag pic with all their heights it seems it's some shit they do to endear the character to japanese kids. at least that's the only headcannon reason i can think of

Post it

>skinny jeans = hipster
>>>>>>
Jesus christ, do you come straight from 2016 or do you just live in some random fly over state I can't even locate on a map?

Attached: peroswew.jpg (590x557, 41K)

Not my fault that you have shit taste for clothing
You're kidding right?

Attached: c4779bc691f90176c8a7e19951abe923.jpg (736x981, 97K)

Lets be honest, he was totally made up by Oda for the movie and a cheap Doflamingo Copy. Thats where the "connections" to the underworld come from. Hell, in the movie he even had a meeting with him and as far as i remember Doflamingo even manipulated his character.

to Zs (former admiral power level): I think and i feel that Oda made it very clear from the beginning of the series that power scaling is very tied to ambition, rank/position and age. That being said, Z as a former admiral should be far stronger than G2/G3 Luffy. However, it has been years since he left the marines, changed his ambitions and grew old.
I think this new ambitions were actually false because they were based on a grudge, similar to Crocodile in Alabasta (Daz Bones "old wounds") which made both characters weaker. Those are pretty weak arguments but i know but overall more valuable than giving a made up character this Power Level.

That being said: Yes, there are probably very few individuals in the One Piece world that can match Luffys strength. For Tesoro it just doesn't make sense to me.

What events I liked in Z? I liked the volcano eruption, Robins dance moves ;), Aokiji in general in this movie, Garp as narrator for Coby and Helmeppo, the sidekicks.

Luffy is currently the tallest MC in SJ

Attached: rt4ySv3.jpg (1850x1300, 928K)

thoughts

Attached: __nami_one_piece_drawn_by_senbei_roof_lock__0387f909862e5daccf79951fb6c4f807.png (500x705, 461K)

Gross

>it's some shit they do to endear the character to japanese kids.
Likely, he's only 5'8'' at 19 which is way below average in One Piece.
Then again, a 90-year-old undead skeleton can grow 4'' over two years in One Piece, so it's not a final number.

Nami is a whore.

I still hope he gets a bit taller by the time he becomes the pirate King, just so he doesnt look too goofy with the pirate coat

Attached: images(19).jpg (469x653, 60K)

>hinata is taller than me
Now I really feel small.

Attached: sad obese cat.jpg (640x493, 40K)

My current theory
>Kaido was a cabin boy for the Rox pirates, along with the eldest Charlotte children
>Kaido was recruited by the first mate of the rox pirates, Edward Newgate
>Kaido was basically the chopper of the rox crew

>t. incels

Cristina please, let short people wear long coats, it doesn't look that bad, and they're not hurting anyone by doing so.

>being under 164cm
Midget.

Attached: no u.jpg (248x380, 17K)

>he was totally made up by Oda for the movie
Just like Z. How you feel about him doesn't change what he is, Tesoro is portrayed that way, and he's that strong. It fits what he is, unlike Z.
> and grew old.
This should make him stronger if anything. Old characters only grow weak in name, but so far they've been some of the strongest characters we've seen.

> For Tesoro it just doesn't make sense to me.
He wasn't even that strong. He needed that statue which he could use due to being in a ship with tons of gold to make him use G4. How is that unbelievable if he's an UW pirate with strong connections and a rivalry with Doffy? Are you just saying you don't believe the setting because of the canon, when it's supposed to be a non canon movie? That makes absolutely no sense, and you are just doing mental gymnastics so that it sounds like it does. From the three movies, Tesoro is the only one that makes sense as a rival to Luffy.

You only said one event, in a 2 hour long movie. So just what I expected.

Reminder there are still people (retards) who think that Kaido is a human who ate a dragon fruit as opposed to Kaido being a dragon that ate an Oni fruit despite the fact it is spelled out in such a way even an illiterate retard could understand.

I have a vagina so it's ok.

Attached: hancock wink.gif (500x281, 587K)

but incels typically hate fashion

Reminder there are still people who care enough about Kaido to make reminders about Kaido.

Wait im confused, weren't we supposed to be hipsters?

>I'm the same height as the future king of the pirates
Don't feel so bad about being a manlet right now

We're supposed to be anime elitist, but not hipsters.
It's complicated, don't bother. Yea Forums has never, and will never face that contradiction.

>I have a vagina so it's ok.
Yeah, sure

Pretty sure Koala she got fucked multiple by the celestial dragons when she was a loli.

tfw no doujin of this

There are people in one piece that are like 20 foot tall , just look at the height difference between luffy and katakuri , luffy doesn't even reach his knees lmao.

Her nipples look dangerous and her crotch is oddly long.

>worst generation confirmed for the new movie
Automatically the best movie.

Attached: 86aad23fe91ed6b53689601e8912d42b.jpg (566x800, 78K)

Will the shogun go slaughter everyone in Ebisu as revenge on Otoko?

Attached: Di3noRNUYAA1wIH.jpg (1011x1200, 188K)

Why would he even know that's where she's from?

I love him!

Attached: kaido_anime_6.png (350x431, 137K)

The looks aren't "shit" because they look bad (by all accounts those are some great looking clothes) but because the characters would never dress like that (Nami and Sanji maybe), fashion collaborations work in JoJo because the characters are model-tier gorgeous people posing in half the panels, but the Strawhats are goofy pirates, not fashionistas.

cannot wait for kidd to prove he has a big dick by ripping queen to pieces using his devil fruit power

I hope they have a battle of the metal arms before he does so though

player numbers like in american football teams

>have a ninja collect information on well loved whore-in-training
>find out where she came from
>pull a donquixote family

I'm glad Oda didn't fuck up the designs for the Stampede villains like he did with the World Seeker baddie. Three fucking coats.

Attached: 1545598729507.jpg (752x409, 84K)

>expecting the shogun or ninjas to be competent

Attached: luffy laughing.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>that Usopp
how does he do it bros?

> but because the characters would never dress like that
I disagree, at best Luffy would be a bit goofier but i could totally see Nami or Robin choosing his clothes for him

Attached: bdf3ebd2c6cf25e18571aa1b89fe823c.jpg (1107x750, 118K)

> old characters are the strongest
nope, they are not. At some point they degenerate (see Garp and Whitebeard) and i Z was as old if not even older. Also, I forgot to mention that he was ill and needed an inhalator, similiar to Whitebeard.

> was made up just like Z
yes, both are made up but Z's backstory is just coherent for me whereas Tesoros isn't.

> Tesoro wasn't even that strong
Yes, you are right. He was more like Gold Pica, still shouldn't have pushed Luffy to use Gear 4th.

> one event in a two hour long movie
1h 45minutes. I don't want to rewatch the movie but the intro and climax were actually pretty long (at least half of the movie). As far as i remember, there were very few events but those in that movie were good.

* gets his shit slapped by blackbeard*
the real question is why did blackbeard kick him in the head and not steal his devil fruit?

Oh really. You don't see the straight laced Zoro wearing a grey summer suit? Even though he wears suits and neutral colors regularly?
You don't see an eternal child like Luffy wearing shorts?
You don't see the ever sexy Robin wearing a thigh split leopard print dress?
You don't see Brook the dandy and musician of the crew wearing something dandyish and unusual?
Armani dressed each of them to a T with the pieces available from their collection. They respected their personality doing so. You're just a pleb if you can't see that much.

Why is LuRo so fucking hot??

Attached: __monkey_d_luffy_and_nico_robin_one_piece_drawn_by_meissdes__338d80cbe0a3d63ead0ee1fd528af78b.png (699x826, 684K)

all shit except sanji and robin
I feel like brook should get the most effay outfits because he's a skeleton

>At some point they degenerate (see Garp and Whitebeard)
Wow, they sure do degenerate, you really proved that by posting two of the strongest known characters.
>Z was as old if not even older.
Z was 74. Garp is 78. WB would be 74. Z had no business being as weak as Luffy without G4, regardless of ambition.
>he was ill and needed an inhalator, similiar to Whitebeard.
Why do you think comparing characters to WB makes them seem weak?
> but Z's backstory is just coherent for me whereas Tesoros isn't.
That's just retarded, Tesoro doesn't clash with anyone, is any new strong character incoherent now? How do strong characters even appear? You aren't biased at all dude.
>still shouldn't have pushed Luffy to use Gear 4th.
Cracker's crackers had to, and you don't think a giant gold giant would? Totally not biased.
>1h 45minutes
Wow, that changes everything, thanks for that. It's actually 1:47 though.
> As far as i remember, there were very few events but those in that movie were good.
There weren't, you forgot most of it and only remember the good parts. The movie is boring outside the final fight and Z's story. Now let's stop this back and forth since it's getting tiring and your arguments get more biased and ridiculous by the minute.

>Three fucking coats
>didn't fuck up
Robin_face_fault.jpg

the chappy still ain't drop??

Attached: 37343217_231570331008308_7191549238206005248_n.jpg (713x960, 102K)

Who's cringier, garpspics or carrotfags?

fuck she's so adorable

because you're a degenerate

why would it? we less than 12 hours from it's normal dropping time

Based

it's been dropping for few months now

Attached: chapheader_1200x500.jpg (1200x500, 271K)

I miss pre-timeskip Smoker. He looks so dumb now.

I don't mind how he looks, I just hate that he became the top jobber for no reason. He deserves a new shot at showing that he's actually competent.

>1
Alright, former Z admiral should stomp Luffy. But comparing him (one of the strongest known characters) to two other ones doesnt make sense.
>2
I stated earlier the poinst are weak but overall it makes somewhat sense.
>3
I compare him to Whitebeard because they are similiar in terms of power, age and illness obviously.
>4
Yes, any new random strong character is incoherent now. The story is that advanced that nobody apart the Yonko, Admirals, Warlords, Yonko commanders, Supernovas CP9 and a few exceptions like Releigh should push Luffy at this point in the story. Basicllay everyone with rank and name and no, i dont count Tesoro as one of those. NW pirates are as strong as Tamago or colloseum fighters, period. Everyone that disagrees with that is just wrong and retarded.
>5
See point above.
>6
If i forgot, tell me and I tell you which ones were good if you are so enlightend.

Someome had to be sacrificed to make way for the fujoshi bait that is Trafalgar Law.

>Luffy isn't a sexy hunk of meat by now

The fuck is he doing in prison? Where are his gains?

Can a diet of dango result in gains?

underrated

>implying

Attached: hunk luffy.png (636x705, 212K)

People like Smoker and Coby are going to be the next generation of the marines when Imu gets beaten and the tenryuubito gets rooted out. They have their own role in the story and dont need to be direct rivals to Luffy.

he's making tons of gains liftan all that sea stone, he's swole as fuck in that scene with kidd in which they're eating rice

why is law so great?

If Kidd was shoehorned into every arc he'd be great too.

>197 results found.
Haha, you are fucking small time
desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/friendly old person.jpg/

I love Vivi and i cant wait for her return to the crew

Attached: Dz686SIUcAASzG7.jpg (728x1024, 238K)

>vivi stronger than whitebeard
I thought the reason she coudn't join the strawhats is because she's too weak?

>325 posts
>only 72 ips
Do people actually hate this arc or is there another reason?

How does he look dumb? Smoker has one of the best designs in one piece.

Every positive post is me, everyone else hates it.

I miss him. Kinda.

>the golden era of shitposters
damn, brings back memories

Why is no one discussing the plot hole?

I had no idea I wanted this

Attached: Snowboarding.jpg (935x1015, 486K)

Attached: mission status.jpg (375x371, 28K)

How tall is Nariyuki? Why the hell is the shortest short instead

She is above Yonko level, she'll be the pirate queen after all

Attached: IMG_20190102_180543_021.jpg (1280x827, 183K)

>peros-nee will never teach you how to be this cool

with a name like stampede I almost expected a cowboy theme

Attached: 51hvB3MKX8L._SL1200_.jpg (1200x1200, 62K)

>hellakuri

Attached: itkeeps happening.png (680x485, 130K)

Is there anything he can't do?

Attached: peros.png (1920x1620, 1.96M)

be stronger than kata-nee

So, how "shocked" will you be when it's revealed the prostitute princess isn't actually dead? Probably some shit about having time travel powers like her Mother.

We need more Kid action now, guys done fuck all and has now left the prison just as it’s about to become a riot zone, hopefully he runs into the BM Pirates somehow and gets a fight with them

Regenerate one arm.

or smoothie

that's why the twist will be that she actually fucking died for realzies

Is that a scarf or his tongue?

Yes

Why didn't he heal WB's wounds in the war?

Not going to lie. I would be impressed. Just because it goes against the obvious expectations.

>My Flame of Rebirth's effect on others has its limits.
He might be the real reason why Whitebeard could fight for a moment or two at all.

Flower Samurai, most op one.

well but then what was the point of the character?

I would wonder that even if they did keep her alive. The SH's have befriended enough princesses, enough that the already existing ones started a Luffy fan club.

Attached: Taywa3j.jpg (1500x888, 255K)

I think i discovered how Luffy will defeat Kaido

Attached: IMG_20190221_205019_881.jpg (1280x406, 60K)

How epic will this fight be?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Amazing. Retards will complain about it forever though, like they've done for the Katakuri fight.

It will be the final battle and half the people here will cry about it having "no foreshadowing" and Blackbeard being "a nobody" compared to the World Government, failing to recognize that the personal plot of the MC is more important than whatever the world is doing.

It'll be the best in the series, a true 1v1 Yonko level fight, without help or conveniences like in both Katakuri and Doffy's fight

>ywn choke on Speed's horse futacock

Attached: 3235325322.png (819x787, 918K)

>leather jacket and brown shorts

Yikes, that's a bad look.

It will be DFB

It will surpass the netero vs meruem fight in terms of epicness

>It will be the final battle
It won't, the final war will be after Luffy finds the one piece and there is no way BB will fight him after that since he wants to be the pirate king as well. It'll definatly be Luffy's toughest fight but not the last one

>Blackbeard being "a nobody" compared to the World Government
Does anyone actually complain about that? Everyone knows that BB is final boss material, he's Luffy's biggest foil, he's a step ahead of him, and his plan is the reason Ace and WB died. He was basically his own MC for the story, unlike the Supernovas who we know supposedly had their adventures, but they were obviously not as impactful in the world. His crew is also the only one which has several named members from the start.

That's very dumb. The expresion means that because it's used to say someone is "horse-like" if he has a big dick.

Which would be flat-out impossible to gain muscle from IRL, but OP's done more fantastic things.

One of the best in anime fights of all time.

If Oda plays his cards right, Teach could easily become the best shounen villain

Attached: one_piece_925_marshall_d_teach_blackbeard_moria__by_amanomoon_dcstof1-fullview(2).jpg (1280x561, 111K)

More twists and turns than Brook's 'fro. Blackbeard's going to keep pulling out powers from his ass, Luffy's going to outmaneuver them and punch through, then it'll probably devolve into an outright slugfest and battle of wills.

Attached: ゴゴゴゴ.jpg (337x317, 13K)

Blackbeard will get there first. Luffy will still go, but he won't feel like Pirate King until he beats Blackbeard, saying there can only be one. Blackbeard will figure out how to get there after defeating Shanks. Luffy will get this information from Lucky Roo, who will have missed the slaughter thanks to being on his honeymoon.

>Does anyone actually complain about that?
Yes, constantly. If you point out how their crews mirror each other, they'll just shrug, not seeing it. If you call him Luffy's foil or antithesis, they'll say that's Kid or the Marines. They might be actually retarded. When that "ROCKS" chapter came out, this thread was full of people denying the fact that Big Mom and Kaidou were in a crew together once. This chapter confirms it and nobody's saying a fucking thing.

You're just surrounded by idiots, user.

If you're trying to say Kaido's got a relic of some sort that's protecting him, I find that unlikely. He's just a very tough old Zoan. Also, this is Luffy we're talking about. He never, ever kills villains outright, no matter how wicked they are, which makes him a bit less gray than the rest of the pirates.

This is the dumbest criticism of OP.
Nami and Robin are usually crucial in fights, theres women in the marines, schibukai, and one of the 4 yonko.

Sounds like Naruto vs Sasuke at the end of Naruto.

But good

The female Marines are useless, Hancock is trash and Big Mom is a joke

>When that "ROCKS" chapter came out, this thread was full of people denying the fact that Big Mom and Kaidou were in a crew together once.
Because that wasn't confirmed then, only now. You have to separate facts and things that are likely.
>This chapter confirms it and nobody's saying a fucking thing.
Do you want a public apology? lol, you are as retarded as they come.

Im is probably cool but keikaku villains that only stay on the background are not as appealing. BB has a way better build up, is charismatic as fuck and has a well stablished rivalry with Luffy for the one piece, hell i even belive they'll have a small fight before Raftel(probably at the end of Wano if he tries to get Kaido's fruit) just to hype their final fight even more

That fight was unironically good taken out of context, you clearly haven't read it.

What if the final fight is a three way fight between Im, BB and Luffy? Im would fall first, of course.

Not a relic, but his Dragon form could have this pearl wich is his weak point, if you destroy it he becomes vulnerable

You cant ignore the context of that fight since it was the most hyped moment in the series, and the context sucks

Of course you can ignore the context and appreciate the fight itself. We are talking about just the fight, and without context it was good. You don't get to tell me what I can and can't do, just because you are too dumb to do it yourself.

>Because that wasn't confirmed then, only now. You have to separate facts and things that are likely.
Well, see, when you're intelligent, you don't need to see things to know that they'll happen. If you're not intelligent, the least you can do is have an open mind and try to understand people when they explain something to you. Do you listen to the forecast every morning and go, "Yeah, right! Listen to this fuckin' guy."
>Do you want a public apology?
Actually, yes.

"Just turn off your brain" the post

>different opinion than you
>Y-Y-YOU JUST DIDNT READ IT

He's right, though. It was a nice moment to end the series on. It doesn't REALLY matter because the final third of the manga is complete and utter dogshit, but the fight itself was nice.

tbf that's the only possible way to enjoy naruto and 99% of shonen

>when you're intelligent, you don't need to see things to know that they'll happen
Wow, holy shit. Everyone, stop whatever you are doing. Albert Fucking Einstein is here! He was fucking right about a very likely thing being true! And he SAID it before it was confirmed! While arguing against people that just said it wasn't confirmed no less.

Jesus Christ I can't believe it, how can we be graced by the glories of THIS particular user in this thread. It's like Oda himself came down to confirm a teased fact before it was confirmed. Only it isn't Oda, so we know it's someone with AT LEAST 90 IQ points that could deduce something would happen and acted like it was fact before the confirmation. What a fucking badass.

Struck a nerve, huh
>tfw too smart to appreciate action

looks like i struck a nerve, huh?

Attached: 2f7.jpg (200x169, 7K)

People really thought Kaido and Big Mom weren't part of Rox? 907 flat out told us they were

Attached: 1528730143514.png (1345x1001, 1.31M)

I was hoping for a little bit more, but I suppose that will do as an apology.

It's worse with context tho

Wow, you just can't let it go.

Hina and Tsuru are arguably two of the strongest marines in the Navy. Hancock has an insta-win power that can knock even Vice-Admirals out. Big Mom is a force of nature who can replicate almost every Logia and Paramecia.

Yea Forums was so convinced that ROCKS had nothing to do with Big Mom and Kaidou, I actually left the threads for a month out of fear of being associated with them.

>907 flat out told us they were
It didn't. It hinted at that, but confirmed nothing. That was the entire point.

>STILL can't handle different opinions
You just can't let this go, can you?

If I specify that it's good taken out of context, don't you think it's obvious that it's worse with context? What are you trying to say here bud?

Why was Whitebeard so weak compared to the other Yonko's? Dude didn't even know how to use CoA...

That context matters and only a brainlet would use the "taken out of context" excuse

Attached: rox.png (255x273, 52K)

>why did this old, mortally sick warrior on life support get killed in battle

>Dude didn't even know how to use CoA...

Attached: proof.png (233x236, 25K)

Attached: rox2.png (647x997, 663K)

Reminder Kaido is a Dragon not a human or any type or hybrid.

You ignored the other part of my sentence. Why didn't he cover his body in armament haki to protect himself?
Proof that he did? See, I can play your game too.

Then you completely missed my point.
A brainlet is someone that can't appreciate things for what they are and has to take everything at once as a whole. You can appreciate a bad song's performance, or a bad plot's execution, in the same way that you can appreciate a good fight while knowing the context sucks. The fight as whole, taken with context, is worse with that, but we aren't talking about that. You are talking about it like we were arguing about Naruto's quality and I said that it's not bad because we can take it out of context, but this isn't about Naruto as a whole, or anything close. This is about the fight itself. A fight is a fight, and the context is a different thing. Hell, you could even watch an AMV of a shitty anime with no context and appreciate a fight (though that'd be pretty retarded, and I hope no one does).
I really don't know how to explain it more simply to you if you still don't get it. Maybe read more manga?

>ask for proof from the person asking for a source instead of providing a source for your claim
seems like you can't play my game

Attached: pzv5j7l.jpg (666x499, 77K)

ROCKS has to be one of the most intriguing things Oda has come up with. Imagine all of these monsters like Big Mom, Kaido, and possibly Whitebeard in the same ship. Absolute insanity

Yeah, but they're garbage compared to their male counterparts. I'm not that guy, I'm not complaining, but this is just a reality of battle shounen. The Top 40 characters have like two girls in it.

>IF they return

See, this is the main problem with the Kaido-Charlotte-Rox theory. If they were former members of that gang, Garp wouldn't be saying this since they never disappeared to begin with.

Struck a nerve, huh

I tried to explain it as simple as possible, if you take that as anger you need to go out more.

But it's worse without context though

>this level of mental gymnastics
Neither you nor me can prove that he did/didn't know CoA because Oda simply didn't think of it at that time.

God I want to fuck Hina.

Did you forget the DF that Oda gave Tsura? And Hancock exists to swoon over Luffy. Big Mom? treated like shit ever since halfway though WCI, her male counterparts have never been treated like she has.

lol y u mad tho

>STILL no source on your claims

Even in their youth they would have been monsters, Big Mom would have been in her 20's and Whitebeard in his 30's. Not sure about Kaido but he could be in his mid-late 50's at this point.

We know Fullbody

You're just looking for any little thing to complain about. Typical woman.

Are you the same user as before? This is getting sad, just let it go. Not going to respond anymore, since this is just pathetic. Hiding the comment chain so I won't even get your reply :^)

I would actually argue the opposite. People applaud Oda for his worldbuilding, but shit like this actually makes his world feel smaller. He does stuff like this all the time; actually, all mangaka do. They can't be bothered with creating all of these actually separate moving parts, doing their own things that may or may not be important, which would be actually impressive worldbuilding. No, everything always ties together, like the world only exists for the protagonists. People call this good worldbuilding, I disagree, but whatever.

Shanks and Buggy are still active pirates, but Garp would probably say the same thing about the Roger Pirates. "If they were to return-"

Can you show me the panel where Shirohige is covered in black haki?

>men
>don't complain about everything
first time on Yea Forums?

That's a technique using CoA, not CoA itself. Everyone fully acknowledges that Oda didn't come up with hardening until after the timeskip.

>no u
Typical woman.

>Tsuru DF
I mean yeah. It's seems pretty fucking OP. She litteraly washed hardened pirate of their sins and fighting/killing intent by touching them.

>getting btfo so hard you hide comment chain from how mad you are
:^)

Haki wasn't indicated by a black color before the timeskip. Akainu was hurt by a slash from a sword that seemed normal and said it was imbued with Haki, and the Kuja's arrows also contained CoA Haki that made them as deadly as bullets.

Personally, my headcanon is that the Hats simply weren't advanced enough to observe the aura of Haki at the time, which changed after intense training. There's no way an Emperor wouldn't be a Haki master at their level of skill and notoriety.

Kaidou has been more drunk than sober in his appearances, and he's scared shitless about Big Mom invading him. Big Mom just has had more time to show herself.

>STILL asking for a source when you haven't provided one for your claim yet

Would luffy vs a yonko tier pirate of the Roger era be the most logical step up before he's able to fight any of the yonkos or do you think he'll just be fast tracked this arc

>Imagine all of these monsters like Big Mom, Kaido, and possibly Whitebeard in the same ship. Absolute insanity
And Garp somehow took down their captain and broke the group apart.
It's no wonder he gets away with all the shit he does.

>Fuck I just lost the argument better say no u
Not going to respond anymore, since this is just pathetic. Hiding the comment chain so I won't eve get your reply :^)

He'll be able to fight Yonkou now, but not defeat them 1v1 on a fair fight. I doubt he will be until the end of the series.

>I get the last word, I win
Typical woman.

Why didn't he cover his head with nigger haki to protect himself from Akainu's punch? Seems stupid to me that a Yonko isn't even capable of that.

Attached: 235ed6327adc11f50a2879eb6639b1cff21b5a0c_hq.jpg (480x472, 64K)

Attached: average kekistan citizen.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

I wonder if during the Kaido vs Big Mom fight if we'll get a Rox flashback

But that's the thing; Roger's crew has flat out retired from the game, whereas the Emperors are still active. Again, it makes no sense to describe the Rox's return as a hypothetical if two or more of their members are major power-players, even if they're disunited.

>says they're done
>comes back to keep it going
Typical woman.

>jimmy your paper on whites being the superior race has no sources i'm going to have to give you an f
>why aren't you giving me a source that they're not? i guess that means i win the argument

idk man literally every body builder bulks on white rice, chicken and broccoli
>inb4 y-yeah so what if luffy is eating an insane amount of rice and doing tons of physical labour, it's scientifically impossible to gain muscle with that diet and workout irl! he doesn't even have chicken!

CONFIRMED ROX
>kaido
>big mom
IMPLIED ROX
>whitebeard
>shakky

I can't wait to see the fight. I can imagine Linlin clinging onto Kaidou's dragon form with him trying to get her off scared shitless while flying around Wano, as she climbs closer and closer to his head.

Bakkin as well. Marco says she was on a crew with WB ~40 years ago

he obviously had it, he got stabbed so the plot could advance dum dum

How much will Brook know about RAWKS?

I'm confused. You just reiterated your point at me after I countered it. Roger's crew HAS TWO MAJOR ACTIVE MEMBERS RIGHT NOW.

>IMPLIED ROX
That's just sad.

I just gave you a proof. You're a meme poster who uses greentext instead of making a point, I won't waste my time with your kind.

>garbage
If people that have some of the most OP powers in their world and are feared by most everyone are 'garbage', then so is every Hat who isn't Luffy because they're very, VERY far from that point.

That's not proof retard. At worst it's a plot hole.
And just so you know, hardening wasn't visible in Marineford for a reason, but we know it existed.

>he obviously had it
You mean, Oda only came up with hardening after the timeskip?

maybe but it'd be stupid to assume whitebeard didn't have all three forms of haki considering his power and reputation, he was roger's rival for h*cks sake

typical brainlet getting confused by writing cliches, wait till you learn about things like plot armour pal

>Dude didn't even know how to use CoA...
Did you miss the part where he hit Akainu's physical body?

where is luffy?!

By that logic, how did Zoro succeed in cutting down Pica when he'd covered his whole body with Haki (and several metric tonnes of stone earlier)? Answer: stronger Haki, because Akainu is far younger and healthier.

greninja

OP survey for Yea Forumsnons
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeoFxttULNevvkkWrqR5c6prhPrdkjr_kc-Mc4hvI3G9g4PXA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Results page:
docs.google.com/forms/d/1Er4H4oAYRt0rPbf5dGDDgbHIg22dRdWgyxwayw17G38/edit?chromeless=1#responses

Which means the Rox are still technically active. They might not be one gang any more, but they are still an active threat that never went away, so there is no need to speculate a 'return'.

But at least, we saw that Pika made an attempt to cover his body in armanent haki. Whitebeard on the other side, just didn't give a fuck and tanked the whole punch without trying to protect himself with haki.

Now shut the fuck up

Attached: vivre-card-databook-4-10.png (723x937, 615K)

EXACTLY! A mix of Mr. Heart and the car that Souther had

Attached: file.png (931x960, 1.32M)

Did you see any chicken with all those rice balls? I certainly didn't.

whitebeard's vivre card says that he was a part of a "certain pirate crew"

That's only possible thanks to his fruit, he wouldn't have been able to harm his body with his raw power.

start a thread on /fit/ and ask them the following
>if I went to prison in asia and only ate rice for every meal (but enough to bulk on) and lifted hard every day, would I gain muscle?
the answer is going to be yes
eating and lifting makes you big, the better the diet the healthier you are and the better gains you make but food + lifting is basically all you need

rice contains complex carbs, protein and a few micro nutrients which is why bodybuilders scarf that shit down

>using uncanon stuff to prove your point

Continuing this post, Shanks and Buggy are indeed still active, so the Roger pirates aren't completely defunct even though they've disbanded. No one ever said the Roger pirates are going to return because that's a redundancy.

We never saw haki pre timeskip retard. We also don't know if armament haki would help against fucking lava.

Brazil, south American... They are all manlets.

>I actually left the threads for a month out of fear of being associated with them

Attached: small benis SSSSGridman-Episode5-Omake-13.gif (500x280, 1.97M)

>that smile
>that midair flexing to show off and assert dominance
based

what is this from?

>only ate rice for every meal (but enough to bulk on)
You would be eating 24/7.

Garbage -- COMPARED TO THEIR COUNTERPARTS. Whitebeard and Kaidou have been declared the strongest. Blackbeard and Luffy will also be the strongest at some point. Big Mom ain't. After that, there's like 20 dudes before you get to Smoothie, who's done nothing, even though she's stronger than most of her family. Oda doesn't like drawing girls fighting so they rarely do. They're just for show.

>Which means the Rox are still technically active. They might not be one gang any more, but they are still an active threat that never went away, so there is no need to speculate a 'return'.
So, the Roger Pirates are still active? Okay, if you say so, but I think Garp would disagree.

luffy basically does

Being Sabo's partner and expecting a virgin? we are not talking about Luffy here. Ace and Sabo do not have Luffy asexual autism.

Actually, Garp already disagrees. So does Hina. She says
>Even without their captain, their strength is still growing.
How does she know their strength is growing if they aren't active? :^)

Rice contains a very meagre amount of nutrients, especially if it's husked into white rice. No athlete worth their salt would simply eat rice without any other food. If nothing else, such a diet would be hideously bland and kill your motovation.

You can get your protein requirements purely from plants if you know what you're eating, but carbs alone will do nothing for strength improvement, period.

That's just headcanon. There's no reason his fruit would let him hit magma, that's his CoA.

You went in that direction instead of the fact that she loves fish? She probably has AIDS and can fit her head in her cooch.

I just said it's not the optimal diet but if you only ate huge amounts of white rice and lifted hard, you'd build muscle
calories + lifting makes you strong, period

would you be healthy? no
could you become a peak athlete? no
but mass = strength, bigger you are the more weight you can move (as long as you actually train), that's just the way it works

I don't know why you're arguing against this or why you care but that's just the way it is

to reiterate: I am not arguing for a rice only diet, it'd be retarded to do irl but if you did it, you'd still build muscle because lifting and eating in surplus will build muscle no matter what you eat as long as you don't eat only lettuce

How many cups of rice does it take to equal the protein in 2SCOOPS?

>Mama being cute
>cute canter between the Cute Mom Pirates
>Perospero being a chad
>Katakuri confirmed alive and well and probably next in line as Captain if something were to happen to Mama
>Smoothie being cute and protective
A cute chapter is coming up cuties

hella bodacious broheim

>never, ever kills villains outright
No, but he did condone and even participate in the assassination attempt on Big Mom;it just so happened that circumstances prevented that from happening, so Luffy will absolutely benefit from a person's death guilt-free and enable it indirectly.

Big Mom has nothing to prove to anyone, especially when she stormed Elbaf as a prepubescent child. Her foster mother explicitly stated that she could easily qialofy as an Admiral, which automatically puts her on par with heavyweights like Akainu, at least. Also, using Kaido as an example is a bit disingenuous when he's known as The Strongest Creature, placing him above literally every other character in the series for the time being, male and female.

>Katakuri confirmed alive and well and probably next in line as Captain if something were to happen to Mama
If anything bad happens to Mama there's no way Katakuri would want to step into the lead role. He'd let Peros-nii take the reigns and be his right hand man.

Hou qre indeed correct in theory, but in practice you would have to be constantly eating and not working to get anywhere near your daily protein source from carbohydrates.

You literally wouldnt
whats the amount of protein in rice
your body needs a certain amount of other vitamins and minerals that you cant just find in just plain white rice.

Good luck trying to build muscle with JUST CARBS LMFAO

Peros doesn't have the right charisma to lead such a major operation. Also, the death of Big Mom would cause a massive upheaval in Totto Land due to the collapse of the soul tribute system. With nothing left to tie them down, stability is going to become extremely difficult to enforce by the rest of the family.

Are you saying Luffy can't get morbidly fat, and burn those calories during a short fight?

>Big Mom has nothing to prove to anyone, especially when she stormed Elbaf as a prepubescent child.
I'm sure Shanks has impressive feats, too, but neither of them are thought of as the strongest. Their fellow Yonkou are.
>Her foster mother explicitly stated that she could easily qialofy as an Admiral
A Yonkou is stronger than an Admiral, sure.
>which automatically puts her on par with heavyweights like Akainu, at least.
At least? Akainu is the strongest Marine. Just because someone said this person qualifies as an x doesn't mean they're "at least" as strong as the strongest x. It means they're at least as strong as the WEAKEST x. Which doesn't matter, because she's stronger than that, anyways. Stronger than Akainu? Probably not. Oda said Akainu would've found One Piece already. He's going to be the penultimate antagonist, right behind Blackbeard.
>Also, using Kaido as an example is a bit disingenuous when he's known as The Strongest Creature
It's disingenuous to use the strongest character in an argument that there is a stronger character? What?
>placing him above literally every other character in the series for the time being, male and female.
But that's the point. There are six Yonkou tier characters that we know of for sure, at some point in the story. Maybe eight if you include Roger and Shiki. Big Mom's at the bottom of that list. She's weaker than her colleagues. Sure, she's stronger than all these other dudes, but that's not who you should be comparing her to. How strong is she FOR A YONKOU? Not very.

Gee, am I really talking to a woman? I get that feeling.

Attached: 1547677542105.png (637x476, 213K)

>DUDE YOU CAN'T BUILD MUSCLE WITHOUT A TON OF PROTEIN
based gymcel

I see Sanji and Robin dressing like that.

Luffy, Brook and Zoro do seem a bit off.

user, calories aren't the same as protein, nor are they the same as minerals, vitamins and other nutrients you need to survive. You will not even break even with just a lot of carbs; rice contains about 2 grams of protein per 100 g, amd the average sedentary male needs a MINIMUM of 56 g per day. That's your reality right there.

gainlet

What does that have to do with my post? I'm not the other user you were arguing.

Next you'll tell me a fruit can't give you super powers either.

you would 100% get stronger and build muscle if you ate enough white rice to bulk and worked out

that is a certified fact

Better to err on the side of excess than insufficiency. You're not getting stronger if you don't exceed your maximum protein requirements and do better than breaking even.

Then good luck cramming sacks of it down your throat all day every day, especially as our bodies work best with animal protein.

That was my point; I said it's a fantastic phenomenon in a fantasy world.

>you can only gain strength if you eat a ton of protein
nice myth
the body needs protein to repair muscles, sure but strength first comes from the CNS then from mass (of which muscle is apart of), as long as you're getting at least SOME protein which you would from the rice, it's not hard to believe that someone in the same situation as luffy who somehow could bulk on white rice IRL would build some muscle and strength

maybe not as much as someone who has a normal diet but it'd be possible
i'm not advocating for it
just saying in theory you'd gain muscle and strength

I don't even like bulking on rice myself, rice tastes like shit

Really digging Big Moms new hairstyle, hope she keeps it

the sheer amount of autism itt

Attached: yeeeeeikes.jpg (480x360, 10K)

this is why Yea Forums is the only site worth browsing on the internet

She got cheap-shotted on a ship. If he'd swooped on her on dry land, she'd order Prometheus to make him Kentucky-Fried Ptero-gimp.

>World Seeker
Thanks for reminding me, is that shit even out yet?

>rice tastes like shit
maybe you are shit at cooking?

you think these are gonna be available at Uniqlo? I'd maybe pick up Franky or Brook's shirt. Maybe Usopp's overalls if they got em.

He got one shotted by kaido , wtf are you talking about?