Are there way's you think we can improve the board Yea Forumsnons...

Are there way's you think we can improve the board Yea Forumsnons? The amount of shitposting and blatant inappropriate content (off topic, nsfw, illegal content) and disregard for rules probably overwhelms the report systems, and it seems like almost 25% of all threads end up being easily off topic and inappropriate

Attached: 1550765176157.jpg (768x768, 77K)

remove generals

filter discord

Nope it's still the best board on Yea Forums. Don't wanna rock the boat and risk tipping it over.

>Are there way's you think we can improve the board Yea Forumsnons?
Fire that mod who keeps deleting GuP threads while Yea Forums and Yea Forums shit goes untouched.

yeah, ban every shitter making meta threads

Ban shounenshit.
Bring back visible sage.
Get Modcat back.
Force a login requirement for phoneposters.

Attached: 1538314196772.png (1094x1008, 1.07M)

Yea Forums is fine. If you think this is bad then you must not frequent any other board

understandable
doubly understandable, I love Yea Forums but it really isn't the place to be posting networking stuff, perfectly works for that kind of stuff

>VEGtard
Ban them as well

Ban or filter low quality responses:
>lol
>lmao
>seething
>cope
>tho
I've never seen a single post containing one of those words in a high quality post.

>t. shounenshitter

rule 6 should be enforceable on Yea Forums, I don't believe it is currently
>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

ban these digits

Kill yourself

ban dubfags

Hire mods who understand the board. I still get frequent bans because apparently sex scenes from official anime and manga aren't allowed.

It used to be enforced. The problem is mods of the current mods are from Yea Forums and don't see any issue.

>you now remember when mods made a sticky and pretended they would do something about generals

GR 6 is the most subjective piece of shit on the entire rule page, it's the one rule bad moderation goes to when they want to arbitrarily remove something from the board.

I've had it used to ban me for posting a long youtube video that was solely about the production aspect of anime, no e-celeb naming, no product shilling, not even anything VA related, nothing.

>ban shonen
Why? It's an anime genre, and last I checked this was still the anime/manga board. Or is it not anymore?

Ironically I thought 2012 was a bad year but the fall in originality and quality posting is troubling
Might be domain wide but I can't prove that

Encouraging selfmoderation, now fuck off

Ban veg falseflaggers

Nobody actually thinks veg is good

not anime

just make a shounenshit general board and send the trash there >>>/ssg/

remove meta threads

ban tripfags

No offense, but maybe it should have it's own board like where did violet touchy you user?

This, please god, update the global filters.

This

>31 posts
>18 ips
one of you cuckolds is samefagging hard

Delete Yea Forums, it's a shit board.

perma ban anyone that posts pointless meta shit when qa exists

Stop deleting so many threads just for having slightly off topic responses in them, or for being about something that just magically starts being against the rules, yet has always been posted, and there's no communication that it's all of a sudden against the rules now.

Cringe

Mods do you fucking job and delete Yea Forums shit before it reached 300 replies and becomes an unstoppable loli juggernaut

The problem with shounen is it's a strong magnet for spics and other unfavorable brown retards.
Why is this a problem? Because they use Yea Forums as their toilet and don't actually discuss the show. It's shitflinging and forced memes often from other website like plebbit, Tumblr, and recently Discord.

yikes

Ban the things I don't like.
Enforce the things I like.

mods are scared of highest IQ fanbase on Yea Forums

No one gives a shit about your shitty general being deleted

Yes. Even more pointless censorship is sure to make it better, it works great on sites like YouTube and twitch after all.

How does Yea Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

You just described the purpose of rules, congratulations.

hunterchads

Just a heads up: mods don't read this, nor /qa/, the best way to make your complaints reach them is using the Yea Forums IRC, these threads are nothing but a circlejerk about how this board was much better when I read the encyclopedia dramatica entry

>pointless
If you can't make a post without using some shitty memeword you don't belong here

I genuinely wonder how can this phrase bait so many people into giving them (you)s.

Aye ban shounen. This board is guaranteed to improve with the removal of the shitskins' favorite genre.

Attached: 1488036426556.jpg (289x280, 33K)

Bring back Sakurafish

>Are there way's you think we can improve the board
b-ban me

Attached: 5645645645745.png (512x512, 217K)

It'd probably help the whole site if they could find a way to get shadow bans to work and not be obvious. Ban evaders can post within minutes of being banned and continue doing it for hours. If they don't know whether they've been banned for at least a few posts it'd help.

Ban all whiteoids.

>best way to make your complaints reach them is using the Yea Forums IRC
KEK
You do realize IRC is a front. Look at the janitor applications, they use fucking discord now. They hardly ever check IRC anymore and when they do the help is half-assed at best.

A few simple spam filters would easily muzzle that crazy faggot who's ruined the Gridman threads. But they are content to just ban him 800 times until he comes back in the next one. It's been going on for months, there have been moderation feedback notes sent in about it and there is no way the moderation team doesn't know about him as a hot topic issue right now yet they haven't taken any real action against it.

Link the posts to their respective reddit account, so you always know who you're replying to.

ban chikafags

More yuyushiki threads.

Attached: IMG_20190110_015553.jpg (1131x864, 122K)

Family Dollar Saber seems to attract the worst kind of salty shitposters. If anything deserves to be kicked the hell out, it's them.

mvoe moeniggers imagedump threads back to /c/

give hunterchads a separate board i.e. /hxh/

You guys are too Yea Forums sheltered, this is the only big board that actually has mods stepping up and deleting shit, you cry because there's one Pepe thread up for 15 minutes, in any other board you have 20 of these threads. The low quality comes from the users themselves, not the mods

dont racism

Which is why having any cookies from discord should put Yea Forums on lockdown against you.

At least your local autistic faggot is banned, meanwhile the nigger that spams saber memes on every VEG related thread is left alone.