Dimension High School

I can't believe Spudio the 22nd is not dead!

Attached: 500 zillion iq.png (198x184, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/ILLUSTRATION-2013-Feature-Artists-Illustrations/dp/4881668889
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

srsly I don't pay attention to the puzzles

AOTY

Attached: ryuusei wins.png (800x1060, 244K)

I paused for 2 minutes here thinking it was something I could solve.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dimension High School - 07 [1080p]-14m20s.jpg (1920x1080, 315K)

I mean you could make it the Less Than sign.
Move one matchstick from the 1 in 10 to make the 0 and 8, then get rid of the other matchstick a that made up the 1.
Probably other ideas.

still waiting for 720p

here ya go lad.

Attached: matches how do they work.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

>using *
what a genius

Eh I liked my ideas more.

that 24h answer was such fucking bullshit

is this show bad enough to be worth watching? the PV made it seem like it could be a once in lifetime experience.

I can't believe Aoi Shouta is fucking dead.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dimension High School - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.14_[2019.02.21_16.23.18].jpg (1920x1080, 714K)

I did not even noticed it was him, and there's Kakeru's VA too. Also
>Dimensional Messenger
What did they mean by this?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dimension High School - 07 [1080p]-23m47s.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

I can't believe the actual answer, first time in the show where I feel the correct answer is fucking bullshit

Attached: bs.jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

It's good

I can't believe Spudio was secretly against them! Should have grinded him after all.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

Is this implying that Spudio already knows all the answers? How else is he going to give a hint

Either Spudio can solve any riddle, or he saw the Sphinxes tell those riddles before.

Playing the same character as in PTE

ban live action shit on Yea Forums?

This is an anime. Also rule 4.

Half of them don't even work in translation anyway.
tried to watch it for memes but every episodes feels the same

I can't believe shiro oda or whatever the fuck hs name is si fucking dead

>Spudio has been trying to defeat the Sphinxes for ages
>has seen hundreds of riddle solvers perish in the process
I'd buy into that

I can't believe Sensei actually likes someone more than money.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dimension High School - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.29_[2019.02.21_21.27.26].jpg (1920x1080, 788K)

At least they're trying their best to translate these puzzles.

Why the fuck did Sentai license this anyway?

It really fucking bothers me that, in this show where everyone is named after their color, there's a second guy named "shiro".

so specula(utism) time

i guess this is where we get that scene from the opening where sensei is on an island with a torii/shrine nearby. Which would make sense for an afterlife sort of setting, but then again he was sent there by a greek/egyptian sphinx god thing. so, uh

also shiro's pile of colored rocks has six colors in it, matching the main five except there's an extra blue-green one. what does it mean?

This week's riddle seemed a little ridiculous. All of the riddles so far have had some kind of japanese factor to them but this week's was kind of stretching it. If anything I think there needed to be another sentence in the rules defining the limits of how you can move the sticks. Normally you'd just try to move them and make numbers but for the answer to have numbers, english letters and kanji in it was kind of cheap especially since there were other possible answers like and Overall I think it was a good episode though. Interested in what happens to Momoya.

what happened to the other 21 spudios?

Maybe the sixth one is Spudio. Or that dead guy.

but the dead guy is also shiro

Did exactly the same since Professor Layton games had something like it.

The answer to all speculah must be in kanji.

Attached: cute fags.webm (396x268, 121K)

god, I love the little details in the live-action segments like this.

>-6+6=0

I think.

Nevermind, I'm retardation.

The adlib episode is pretty good. They really tried to eat up the time with retarded scenes

>sleep for 8 hours
>wake up
>still no 720p
Umm...

Because he's from a different dimension they use base-3 numbers. He really only the 8th Spudio.

I suspect more than a little if not all of things like that are improv.

Shiroyama (maso) - shiro/white
Momotani (sensei) - momo/peach
Midorigaoka (megane) - midori/green
Kikawada (bike) - ki-iro/yellow
Minakami (instathot) - mi-zudori/aqua
Shiro (dead)(Aoi Shouta) - white again

So maybe the dark blue rock is actually the odd one? Ao does mean blue but would they use the actor's real name for Shiro's first/last name? Also something's fishy about what Shiro said in pic. Will Spudio or a Spinx gain a heart and an hero? Maybe Shiro is "Oedipus" and is creating the story?
>Oedipus accidentally fulfilled a prophecy that he would end up killing his father and marrying his mother, thereby bringing disaster to his city and family.
Shiro mentions his mother, I don't think they've mentioned parents before.

Attached: PAZURU.jpg (854x1915, 332K)

>using the *
GENIUS

>Maybe Shiro is "Oedipus" and is creating the story?
holy shit
also, I didn't know "mizu" could be used as a color but in retrospect that makes perfect sense

Yeah, I was looking for moonrunes that could mean blue with Yurio's family name and mizudori was the only one that shared the same character. The boys also have their colors in their OP credits, and Yurio's is a light water blue rather than primary or dark blue.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dimension High School - 07 [480p].mkv_snapshot_01.16_[2019.02.21_23.12.38].jpg (854x480, 185K)

Also while hunting for clues I see they have Banana Fish manga. Not sure what the other books are there other than some how to draw/illustration books. They're probably not important since one of them is amazon.com/ILLUSTRATION-2013-Feature-Artists-Illustrations/dp/4881668889
which is from 2013, meanwhile the scene is supposed to be in 2009.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dimension High School - 07 [480p].mkv_snapshot_02.14_[2019.02.21_23.18.08].jpg (854x480, 214K)

I'm pretty sure I have a blanket somewhere with the exact same blue-and-red plaid fleece material as Momo's handkerchief.

>Also while hunting for clues I see they have Banana Fish manga.
Kikawada and Minakawa must love that.