Why do so many people like lolis? Fucking neckbeards pedos with brain problems are contaminating every place I'm in...

Why do so many people like lolis? Fucking neckbeards pedos with brain problems are contaminating every place I'm in. Go fuck yourself.

Attached: dd8.png (511x406, 219K)

you need to go back

People want to impregnate women at their prime.

>waa waa why no one like what I like why do you like that stop liking it I dont like it
*sucks in teeth*
"Yikes".

I would like to date a girl for a few years before having children without dusty eggs making it harder than it has to be.

But it's scary to see that people are spitting on some shows cause of it
>no lolis in show about whatever
>screaming in agony, 1/10

>picks a henpicked permavirgin to insert as
>for this post
go back to punching your dick already

>date a girl
>tell her to gtfo after puberty
That's love

Seeing a pedo trying to talk to this dudes young sister get beat the fuck down was one of the craziest things ive seen in my life, people who try to do shit to kids are some of the worst of the worst,. I know what you mean OP but drawings aren't the problem, real pedophiles are, most people on here who like loli are too scared to even talk to a girl let alone do some foul shit.

THIS, this so much! Posts like OP are very problematic and could even be potentially triggering for some.

All men like little girls. If you dont, then you have mental issuez

>are too scared to even talk to a girl let alone do some foul shit
True. But still, being a part of various anime communities is often rather painful, cause of those people.

I have no idea why but little girls give me harder erections than adult women.

>after puberty
You mean when she hits puberty.

When does this ever happen? I don't know what shit you watch but the closest I see is people arguing about what classes as a loli and if JC is acceptable.

Well said, user. Now tell that to some parents.

Liking something =/= spreading cancer

Where is Juju?

Simplest example that comes to mind - NGNL. People are like
>they so cute
>need more pedoincest, hell yeah

I liked that show, but some scenes were fucked up

Attached: MV5BMjJjZGYxYTEtYWExYS00YTNkLTg5ZWUtYTlhZmM2NTc1ZTFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjgwNTk4Mg@@._V1_.jpg (1200x1600, 242K)

/thread

Not being ashamed of liking the things you like and being open with yourself in what being otaku is all about. It's a culture of acceptance, at the end of the day we're all sitting in the same boat, so let's get along and understand each other.
People who criticize that aspect in itself are the real issue. What gives you the right to tell other people how to live their lives and what to think?

Attached: Anno.png (710x546, 750K)

The fuck, show was retarded and trying to larp as smart. The girl had subpar char design too, so I surely didn't care.

>more pedoincest
>more
I assume that means there were loli in the show then? Doesn't really work as an example for "no lolis in show" then.