Even Horaki gets cucked by Shinji

>even Horaki gets cucked by Shinji

based

Attached: 1550528622776.jpg (1421x2664, 332K)

why does shinji fuck up everybody's lives

best girl

>that one doujin where she rides him after he loses his limbs

Attached: wew.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Imagine being Horaki
Imagine going to school everyday and seeing Toji ogle every girl but you

This time he'll like my lunch...
for sure..
I can't wait to see his face...

Attached: 036201902.png (404x380, 233K)

That's sad

Link/name plz.

>design a sex goddess as her sister
>not give her any sort of screentime
All we have is that Shinkalion episode god damnit.

Is this canon?

Attached: horakis.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Yes.

A fun game to play is to insert Shinji into other manga/anime and see how bad it gets.
I.E
Just imagine Shinji in HeroAka. He would have died during entrance exams

Deku is not much better than Shinji desu

Deku would be more interesting in EVA than Shinji was.
Imagine Deku fighting to sync with the Eva. It'd be like more like Gurren Lagann

what is this?

All those freckles

Attached: TOJI'S GONNA FREAK.webm (640x480, 1.87M)

makes me sad that there are actually people that think like this

>Horaki's older sister won the genetic lottery
Horaki just keeps getting JUSTed

I know your baiting me, but I'm bored.
Shinji is one of the most boring protagonists. He's not even a Gary Stu. His progression revolves around his self hate, yet it only manifests when the plot requires it. His progression is reactionary, the whole show is just forcing him to change, and instead of learning that, or resisting that, be just goes along with it. He has no purpose, and not in the "I don't know who I am and what I stand for. I'm going to do some soul searching" way.
Deku, as generic as he is, actually has a goal he's trying to work twords. He actively works to become stronger and more effective, looking to others to help/ be helped by. His goals are not swayed by the enemy of the week, and he has characterization that makes sense.
Shinji would be improved as a character of he was more generic.

Attached: Okay_Sure_Great_Whatever.gif (397x298, 3.27M)

you are only reiterating why your opinion is trash, only you worded it much better.
The fact that you would actually write something like "improved as a character if he was more generic" only proves that you have no creativity, imagination or respect for the characterization of anything more than the most basic and bland of the bunch.
What a poor attempt at surmising those characters. I'ts actually impressive.

K

Attached: sadeva.png (1102x967, 753K)

>he was more generic
Retarded

Based and Evapilled

Based

It's bizarrely canon to the Eva train, which is where those designs appeared and these things were sold years before that show, but I don't think they've been in anything else.

Attached: 1447364287734.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

>only one gets the tiddy genes
it's not fair bros

Whoraki

they young ones still have some growing to do

delet

Was it rape?

It was until she got into it

Nice

Wtf that's wrong

>Imagine Deku fighting to sync with the Eva
And failing spectacularly because he's not nearly fucked up enough psychologically to sync to an Evangelion unit?
I feel like everyone just sort of forgets the part where the reason all the eva pilots are fucked up in the head is because that's one of the requirements for a human to pilot the mech

Actually Deku couldn't sync because of whose soul it'd be in the core. Being fucked up is not really a requirement