Shingeki no Kyojin

Zeke deserved better.

Post predictions for next chapter

Attached: DzC9eVaXgAAkMhF.png (980x900, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4uLtdF_zS4&t=310s
quora.com/Who-s-most-likely-to-be-Historia-s-baby-s-daddy/answer/Taylor-Jane-46
strawpoll.me/17474910
aminoapps.com/c/attack-on-titan/page/blog/which-historia-ship-is-better/oZdG_rltdu5kWXkEDz6namn40wwKp3K0e
muddkippz.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just want to see Eren do something other than stare out of a window. I miss my sexy boy.

Attached: DsN7EcjV4AUUBPl.jpg (1200x1200, 207K)

EF is cute!

Attached: 0e8f02b1951ddd494a1d40fe7a61d140.jpg (848x1199, 394K)

>Eren vs. SL+Warriors+World Alliance
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4uLtdF_zS4&t=310s

GODVI WILL SURVIVE

Attached: Dz2pBzaV4AEWt-_.jpg (800x1135, 65K)

Reminder that JM will be canon soon

Attached: 23543535.jpg (1671x1256, 170K)

THIS!

Literally no one contributes anything to the thread what's the point?

Yeah but did you know that godvi will survive and that JM will be canon?

Memes aside, is Eren the father?

Erenbowl tracker update

Eren X Historia is now at 35% chance of endgame.
Eren x Mikasa = 3%
Eren x Anyone Else= 2%
Eren x Nobody = 60%

Attached: A9C05F87-49EC-4291-81D8-CE3EFE5365CB.jpg (1241x1528, 162K)

No, 108 made it clear that farmer is the father.

>is Eren the father?
I'm the father.

BEST MOMS!

Attached: 1543496316247.jpg (1072x1608, 615K)

89, 90, 106 - 114 made it clear that Eren is the father

Attached: 1550665656840.jpg (1280x1811, 530K)

the pregnancy was faked

>tmw Eren is just a Zeke who had a good mom, actual friends and a cute girl who curbed his suicidal tendencies
Feelsbadman

>muh conspiracy theories

We don't know, although it's getting more and more likely especially with themes 114 brought to the forefront after exposing Zeke's antinatalist views.

He's not. It's just delusional shitrenfags and hetfags that are grasping at straws

>muh race war

The last panel made me think he is, however farmer fretting over historia like a worried midwife makes me think he's the father, but clueless that she did it to help Paradis. It's a shit storyline no matter who the father is, and I just don't give a fuck about it. I want the plot to move forward and stop blueballing everyone with muh hidden povs.

>GODVI FUCKED MY WIFE
ureshii

Attached: 1537808867257.jpg (965x1428, 533K)

He is. It's just delusional Shitmirfags and fujos in extreme denial

>hetfags
It makes me laugh every time you use that term as if the vast majority of people here aren't heterosexual and you aren't the genetic abnormality. By the way this particular hetfag believes the farmer is the father so good luck with your strawman now.

I feel bad for Isayama for having such a dumb fanbase. No, Eren is the father, you really need more spoonfeeding?

>hetfags
has tumblr invaded or something?

>anyone who doesn't believe in conspiracy theories are Shitmirfags and fujos
kek

I just want Zeke to be happy.

Attached: 81.jpg (500x573, 73K)

Is just a fujo saying what homos should like, why do you think even gays hate those roasties? Just because homos exist doesn't mean they have to like homo ships only, same as straight people can like a gay ship.

>erehis

Literally doesn't matter because it's irrelevant to the story just like Historia

I just feel that being a hetfag, being straight is a crime in those abominable eyes

Boyega is the father

What does eren mean by "We're free, because we were born into this world" ? Why should the fact of being born determine wether or not we are entilted to freedom? I mean yeah sure, you may naturally have the RIGHT of freedom, but that wouldn't mean that your effectively free, since there are indeed people who are born into slavery.

This. Historia is a plot device now, she won't do anything significant for the remaining story.

based and reasonable

>anyone who does believe Eren is the father is Erenfags and hetfags
Double Kek

FREEDOM = DEATH

Attached: 1510694999851.jpg (704x528, 28K)

Tumblr banned pedos and LEcancer came here.

t. shitrenfag from leddit

>quora.com/Who-s-most-likely-to-be-Historia-s-baby-s-daddy/answer/Taylor-Jane-46
Pretty deep analysis

She will do the story telling

Fighting for an ideal >>>> Fighting for muh friends > Fighting for muh wife and child

Attached: 1547854548183.jpg (564x846, 41K)

>is a crime in those abominable eyes
You're calling yourself abominable, dumb kid.

Go back to dumblr and leddit, Shitmir

So Eren will set manlet free?

As if hetfags aren't also coming in from leddit

Too hard to understand for shitmirfags and fujos

Unironically this. The only thing that keeps it afloat is Isayama refusing to give confirmation because he thinks this is smart writing kek

Anyone?

Did you skip elementary school?

Yea Forums is about as far from a haven for gays as possible

It means Isayama isn't as deep a thinker as he thinks he is.

>Hisu is canonically a slut
What a time to be alive

Attached: main-qimg-5b93d7a37a6d71f3200a8417ecc02109.png (602x309, 211K)

>Muh shitty friends who try to kill me are more important than muh precious family who motivates me to keep fighting

He's just saying we're born with free will and the right to strive for freedom.

>An illiterate kid trying to be a smartass

Did you skip school altogether?

>who try to kill me
Dumb
Speed
Reader

Hmm, okay, that looks like a satisfactory explanation
lol

This. Maybe she'll show up in a panel or two but other than that her character ended.

BASED

Nah, you

I can read 400.000 panels every 12 seconds and i just started and finished this manga 10 minutes ago. Ask me anything.

Attached: 80.jpg (1080x1920, 593K)

>Hisu
WHO??????

Attached: Dz6Zv0bU8AAu87E.jpg (413x578, 68K)

>nervous fujo replying to herself over and over
This fujo is so scared because she knows Eren is the father.

>dumb hetfag projecting

Attached: DzyHHOLXQAET-uh.jpg (1200x1148, 220K)

Keep believing that

What's the third line in panel 53 in chapter 20.5?

Can Bernie get through the primaries in 2020?

>slutoria
>Historia is irrelevant
Erwlmod it's here I see

EZ fucking WHEN?

Attached: DzhOH1WU0AAoW7y.jpg (670x673, 139K)

Why didn't Yelena rush to save Zeke yet? And he's naked now, which I'm sure she will appreciate.

lmao

You're still getting is and it's wrong.

What does sexuality have to do with seeing the twist? You know there are gays who do not care about your pedo shit, right?

Incest is wrong user.

ErwLfujo is actively working itt

>new interview by Isayama confirms Eren is a pedo

it's*

Fucking never. I honestly think we'll never seem them interact, only briefly in a flashback and then when Een betrays Zeke and tries to take the FT for himself.

"Levi-kun...I..."
No

We're getting the Marley convo, user.

I believe so yes and we will probably find out this year what’s the truth.

At first i thought it would be Farmer but it's been more then 7 months since any real info which makes me think Eren is truly the father and Isayama wants to keep it a secret as long as he
can.

Beeep, wrong, you are a brainlet, please reread.

That's what I said, the flashback.

Guys, check out the latest streetpass.

Jean is the father! Good on you mate

Reminder that they love each other. Nothing can come between them.

Attached: Dy93V0bV4AAqY9Q.jpg (873x708, 86K)

>jeanbofags

Attached: 1548993572845.png (733x765, 261K)

Y-you are the b-brainlet, s-slowreader!

>not being a JEANBO chad
Pathetic.

Attached: JEAN-BO.png (682x708, 483K)

This.

Attached: Dy91CkhUwAAmYbK.jpg (1000x1000, 50K)

Why is this Mikasafag so threatened by Jean? user didn't even mention Mikasa this time

Attached: DzqLHeAUcAAN1C6.jpg (750x530, 85K)

LM soon.

Attached: X1mLIn2ZlI.jpg (420x550, 66K)

You disappoint me, Zeke...

Attached: You disappoint me Zeke.jpg (588x558, 118K)

Attached: DzsCtFfV4AERhKy.jpg (450x690, 54K)

>t. Jeanbo

Attached: 1548023544637.png (211x273, 47K)

The lore in this story is such a mess. Every revelation about titan powers seems so unnatural and made-to-order for the plot. I know Isayama plans this stuff in advance, but all of it feels like an asspull because of how poorly executed and foreshadowed it is.

Attached: DzqLJwpU0AAq6LH.jpg (550x778, 110K)

Attached: Dy-NXjcU8AAeJpK.jpg (1200x761, 129K)

>what’s the truth
what to believe

Attached: 1544533780802.gif (500x280, 1.65M)

Attached: Dzh_Y-TVYAESqYa.jpg (750x590, 89K)

>I know Isayama plans this stuff in advance
No, he very obviously doesn't. This last chapter was the latest asspull
>if we can control minds then we can also make eldians barren or grow tits and dicks at the same time!

Most popular ships on /snk/:
1. EH
2. AA
3. YH
4. JM
5. EL

Attached: Dy02YzjU8AEs8xU.jpg (968x1200, 223K)

>muh ideals that literally don't matter if they're only relevant to myself since I'm gonna fucking die in four years anyway

Attached: Dy02eGjVsAACQxE.jpg (1199x1200, 262K)

>4. JM
We've come a long way Jeanbros

/snk/ is overwhelmingly dominated by EHfags and more recently ELfags, the ther ships on that list don't matter.

>we can turn people into giant naked zombies but that's somehow not changing their body structure

Imagine being so retarded. Ideals matter as a concept that involve society as a whole. Zeke is dying within the year but he has a vision for his people. A genocidal one at that, but it's beside the point. Open a history book every now and again so you don't make such embarrassing comments, there's only so much being on user can do.

>Jeanbros

Attached: disgusting-fs.jpg (680x389, 36K)

Gas all manletwhales.

>No, he very obviously doesn't.
He had chapter 89 ready all the way back from when Ille's notebook came out ~6 years before. He had Mikasa's headaches and her tattoo right from the first chapters. The meaning of the year 850 and "To you, 2000 years from now" both appeared right at the start and will probably be related to some late game revelations. So yes, he did have it all planned out from the start.

Agreed. Both the manga and the fan base would instantly improve.

>fuck off hetfag

Then explain why king cuck didn't give them tits and dicks at the same time sooner and just cucked himself into a wall? If they can change their body composition why not make it son they can't turn into titans anymore? You're a ledditcuck.

I'm sure he planned some stuff, some being the keyword. It's painfully obvious he's making it up as he goes.

>Ideals matter as a concept that involve society as a whole
You literally spelled it out yourself, it's not about you but about everyone else and that includes muh friends and family you seem to have such a huge problem with for some reason. Neither Zeke nor Eren are fighting for their own sake or just for the sake of some ideal in a vacuum.

Ah, it's you again.

First dubs gets a happy ending for their favorite character

Attached: DzD9jw5WwAAwN3v (1).jpg (1200x675, 223K)

Shut the fuck up faggot

Eren and Levi

All the daddy cummies in best girl's cunny!

Attached: Best Girl laughing.gif (500x241, 1021K)

Good.

Attached: 20.png (120x182, 27K)

PORCO.

Attached: POCK.jpg (600x643, 132K)

Gabi and Eren.

Attached: 1550549539559.jpg (1199x674, 211K)

What the fuck is Xaver's damage?

Attached: 10.png (542x497, 322K)

Why the fuck would he turn his people into hermaphrodites for shits and giggles, are you retarded? Also his motivation was literally spelled out during Willy's speech: he wanted to create a Paradise for the Eldians he managed to take with him on Paradis but was so burdened with the guilt he was ready to accept any kind of retribution the rest of the world would exact on them if it ever came. Just reread the fucking manga dude, it's not that hard. Even the Ackershit Eren talked about in chapter 112 is textbook genetic manipulation and led several people to theorize that the Eldian Empire was more technologically advanced to be able to fiddle with their own people like they did.

Jiiku

Attached: DntxABtU4AAGzNw.jpg (1080x1170, 134K)

Stay SEETHING Grisha. Xaver was a better father than you ever were.

Who am I supposed to be, user-kun?

fujo

>dead halfbreed son vs 2 100% Eldian chad sons
Stay mad Cuckver.

>next chapter

Attached: 91.jpg (500x429, 54K)

Attached: 87.jpg (980x1200, 406K)

What? fujos are the ones spamming "muh ideals >>>", not me.

>ugh, what is this dead insect on my shoulder?

I wish there was more EF art. I don't ship them but it's funny that Frieda literally lives RENT FREE in Eren's head.

How is EL more famous? I saw LouisKasa, AM and LH more spammed here

That's Eren and Sasha

That looks more like Sasha than Frieda.

And Mikasa x Historia, ZL, ErenKruger...must be the LEcancer trying to force her narrative.

Attached: 41.png (607x882, 637K)

If you weren't so busy fondling Isayama's balls you could see for yourself it doesn't make much sense. If he could fix his people and alter body composition there was no reason whatsoever not to.

Why are there still so many people who love crackships? Isayama needs to start killing off characters.

>EH
Correct
>AA
Correct
>YH
Yes but they hide
>JM
Not really
>LE
Nope, LM, LH and LP were always more famous here and some of them have been here for years. You could also add FG but people assume those two will get together so they don't post them that much

Both Xaver and Grisha were shit.

I could swear all of them including YH and ZLfags dislike LE and their fans so the ship is not really famous in /snk/

Xaver had good intentions but he still played a part in screwing Zeke up. It's sad how every parent figure he had used him in a way

Attached: 382983.png (328x424, 120K)

What did the hobo mean by this?

Attached: 8.png (405x328, 138K)

strawpoll.me/17474910

>Mikasa is 5'9 and 150 lbs
>Eren is 6'0 and 132 lbs
Why the fuck is Eren such a lanklet?

Reminder that Yeagers are a devil bloodline.

Attached: 9794da1cccdb689193bb0f2ec3522820.jpg (564x411, 48K)

>132 lbs
No, he was more than that before the timeskip. He'll be heavier now.

The most populars manlet ships in /snk/ are ZL, LH and LM. And good luck with the LEshit and their sect, that user who did that poll with popular characters had to stop counting manlet getting suddenly 30 votes.
Plus everyone agree LEshit is disgusting

They both ought to be heavier now.

Attached: Dz5cdsCU8AAY92K.jpg (700x495, 77K)

Attached: ef006fba49a89030452bb81926c62734.jpg (564x797, 105K)

I agree. Also, why the fuck was Grisha's titan form much more 'bear mode' than Erens? Was Grisha a hairy motherfucker?

The whole pregnancy feels rather pointless when we know about the wine and that it has been on the island since the very beginning.

Dadbod vs Chadbod

>this will never happen because Isayama is a pussy

Attached: RvlinFW.png (870x606, 290K)

How heavy do you think Mikasa would be by now? Do ACKERGENES just make your muscles extra dense or something? Levi is only 5'3 but apparently he's 145 lbs.

>*move the story along*

Attached: DzyHHOTWwAAixiX.jpg (1200x1177, 210K)

>implying they aren't taking out her other eye next chapter.

Leave Hanjo alone.

Oh look it's the 4 people in the story who actually fucking do things. Well even Yelena is a stretch since she's been locked up for like 6 chapters

Ackergenes might have something to do with it, after all. 150lbs when you're a 5'7 girl can already be considered quite heavy, even taking into account the fact that most of the weight is muscle. I can only imagine how much she weighs now that she's grown taller and most likely stronger as well.

r8 my ships

Attached: 1550771365537.png (558x1793, 85K)

based JMchad

That's why I think the Ackergenes have to be part of the reason though. 150 lbs at 5'7 is pretty damn heavy for a girl, and she's not fat in the slightest. After the time skip she's apparently 5'9 now.

>#3
>Annie and Mikasa
Nice.

Attached: Mikasa vs Annie.gif (493x336, 1.87M)

We've come along way from being ridiculed to #4 on the site

Yeah, anons were complaining about how redundant the pregnancy felt after the whole wine poisoning plot was uncovered and frankly they were right. At this point I'm half expecting Rogue's theory to also be wrong and the pregnancy to have happened for a different reason.

Cringe.

Only the first one matters

BASEDVI

Maybe the pregnancy was an accident? Or maybe the wine plot shouldn't have happened unless Isayama just wanted titan Falco and muh sad manlet.

>Christa
Seeing that name triggers my autism for some reason.

You're still ridiculed, Jeanbofag.

Attached: j.png (500x392, 240K)

>Maybe the pregnancy was an accident?
So entirely pointless with no connection to anything? That's even more retarded. Isayama is bad but not that bad.

they hate us cause they ain't us

What went wrong?

Attached: 40.png (238x351, 105K)

>sol series with the Yeager bros never
It hurts.

Attached: cutest daughter.png (458x708, 250K)

All the EM self inserts wish they were Jeanbo now instead of Eren

Get fucked

Attached: 328176.jpg (225x350, 33K)

Mikasa. Armong became her white knight.

>t. Jeanbo

Attached: Dy5jIrzU0AAlJw4.jpg (600x847, 65K)

>accident
Some user actually said this last month and everyone including me laughed at his face, but now I'm almost hoping it's true.

Attached: 132737.jpg (1413x1899, 823K)

Attached: Dy5jJbcUYAIGp_2.jpg (600x847, 119K)

Agreed. The rest are just nardo-tier pairings.

Did you replace torture/rape with murder? I remember a different version because in my mind Louise raping Hanjo was hot

>whole island of Erens
A nightmare scenario.

>hoping for shit writing
what's wrong with you

>first and second one

>imagine wanting to be a Jeanbofag

Attached: 78c.png (680x791, 429K)

Zeke; Hey Bro, I get for you a loli gheto waifu.

Eren: Dafuq is it?

Gabi: bite me

Unfunny, the Petra version is a lot better

The EM self inserts now sure do.

Why is Historia looking at this extremely weird scene with a satisfied look on her face?

>ZEG simultaneously get happy endings
How does this even work

>Eren and loli eren.

She's a lesbian, Harold.

Not him but that's Isayama's fault for such a weird writing. Yeah Zeke didn't want to get eaten so soon but the wine is hilariously broken and effective and the MP wanting to kill the royal semen never made fucking sense

No. Historia drained Eren's seed out of him and made herself pregnant with it. She raped him.

This is Historia's dream. Manlet's dream would be his whos

Why was Zeke even worrying about the Gabo? Nothing makes sense about Zeke since he revealed his motives.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR EREN TO FINISH OFF THE RETARDED SHITLET

Attached: DzGxRiGU0AILCcw.png (500x750, 339K)

Kek. No.

He could sense Falco’s desire to have sex with her

Maybe Eren doesn't know about the wine plot and that his plan with getting Historia preg is independent of the Yelena's wine plot.

Who will stop El Diablo Gabo?

>Maybe the pregnancy was an accident?
With who?
And how?
Historia was walking on the streey and Eren tripped somehow got hard and put his dick into Historia and ejaculated cause he thought about killing Marleyans?
I can't think of a single working scenario where Historia would have kid by accident with Eren and they aren't romantically or sexually interested in each other of what we know as canon goes for now.

Soon.

But Eren is a man, user. Does that mean Hisu gets off to straight lolicon too? That's messed up.

Attached: D8CRtMS.jpg (374x374, 41K)

I love Casca.

Attached: 1548939355274.png (647x753, 265K)

Eren at the very least knew Zeke would try to get rid of the manlet and the other 30 somehow.
Eren only cares about using Zeke. Maybe the pregnancy being an accident is not that stupid but I still don't believe it

>soon

Attached: hyakk.gif (500x281, 1.68M)

Hisu is Erensexual.

Manlet will bleed out or drown on his own. No one will come to put him out of his misery.

Boring, farmer killing manlet Witcher style would be a lot better.

I think it would make sense story-wise. But I don't care about shipping so it's just another plot-thread for me.

Does Eren know that Hisu is pregnant?

an unlikely hero

Attached: mfw I see more trash to clean up.jpg (234x415, 54K)

>Party status: over

He doesn't care.

Attached: 1550773497660.jpg (550x600, 63K)

We saw Eren absent in some parts
>canon
Isayama can change the canon in a flashback. Before, Dina was just a normal titan till Isayama revealed it was actually Grisha's fucking girst wife. At least we saw Eren and Historia kinda behaving like Grisha and Dina and the fact that their povs just happen to be hidden is suspicious as fuck too (except for the nips who needed that stream with that last panel to use their brain)

Yeah he was fapping outside when Hisu and the farmer did it.

El Blanco Reiner. He will stop her from becoming miserable like him. It would be one of his last redeeming acts before his tragic heroic death.

>is not that stupid
No, it's pretty stupid and this is coming from someone who has given up on this last arc being salvageable. The most likely reason is that Eren needed Zeke, and Historia didn't want to doom herself into the becoming a titan fate. Also Zeke was the one bringing up pregnancies at first, and Yelena likely doesn't know what his plan really is, so who the fuck knows. But it's def no accident.

It's Grisha and Zeke.

Attached: 3.png (500x610, 298K)

Honestly, anything could have happened over the timeskip since Isayama conveniently hid Historia and Eren's POV on the current situation as well as past events. We didn't even see how they interacted after Eren took Historia's defense during the Kiyomi meeting and she almost cried. It's fucking annoying.

*ahem*

fuck jannies

and

fuck people who have sex

Attached: Zeke Yeager.png (300x300, 144K)

Yeah definitely knows she tried to get pregnant but does he know that she succeeded?

For manlet that might be, Hyakkimaru just regained his voice so he can party now.

> his tragic heroic death.
I won't allow it.

Is more like the wine plot being stupid more than the pregnancy. The wine plot only happened because of Paradis wanting to kill a royal male, which makes zero sense.

They went at it for a month with Eren fapping and sobbing outside the barn door

The one it fears.
The one all of her kin fear.

Attached: Orcbolg.jpg (680x960, 135K)

Zeke doesn't have those eyebrows
>Grisha
That was always retarded

t. death

They didn't want to kill him, the MPs agreed to the rumbling, killing Zeke was manlet's own autism.

Is it me or the more manlettumblrinas the more farmer posts appear.

Gabo.

Farmer holding Gabo's baby

>Farmer/Gabo ending confirmed

No, the pregnancy was to avoid Zeke to be eaten so fast, manlet doesn't order, nor SL in general. Manlet was waiting till he saw Zeke's betrayal but he respects Hisu's decisions.

If the pregnancy's planned then yes he does, because he himself told Hange that Zeke was untouchable (so he was either referring to the wine, the pregnancy or both): Yelena wouldn't risk going to Historia herself and she saw Eren sperg in 107 so using him to convince Historia to have a child seemed like a much more reasonable plan. If it's an accident or something else then it's almost certain he's the dad cause there would be no reason to use the farmer as a cover or any of that bull if the father was some uninvolved dude. It's weird either way because we don't know shit and we probably won't get additional info for a few more months because Isayama is a master of stalling for no fucking reason.

That's not what I wrote, reread my post.

>Yelena wouldn't risk
>Yelena spends her time on Paradis risking shit like organizing a mass poisoning, radicalizing Floch and turn soldier against Paradis MPs, and meeting with Eren

I believe Eren is the father but I still can't believe we spent 8 fucking months (and maybe we will spend more) for a fucking twist. This is autism seriously, and if farmer is the father any page of them would have been more interesting than all these months of nothing kek

Handholding wasn't working anymore. Eren thought that his dick was the literally the key to unlocking more memories through PATHS and that Historia's cunny was the keyhole. He convinced Hisu to go along with it by telling her it was to save humanity. This is canon. I saw Isayama's script.

Yeah he does. He told Hange that they couldn't kill Zeke, which means he's likely referring to the pregnancy. The wine plot is still unknown at that time, so I doubt even if Eren knows, he'll threaten Hange over a secret plot Hange doesn't even know about.

If this doesn't published in a shonen magazine, I could see this actually being the case, since it solves a bunch of mysteries like Eren's personality change (he unlocked new memories) and why they went with this pregnancy at all despite having already having insurance for Zeke with the wine plot

By using other people as proxys, user. She doesn't make the moves herself. Why would she go and try to sweettalk the queen of the country where she's being held as POW into getting pregnant for her own benefit when she doesn't know her, her habits, how well guarded she might be and how distrustful of foreigners she could be? Not to mention that the Queen in question already agreed to the plan, even if one of her friends rejected it. No need to be a rocket scientist to figure out that using Eren was a lot safer.

Big bro Eren will redpill her on the truth of the world.

Nah.

>DIOS MIO
>DIOS MIO 2.0
>LA CREATURA
>LA GOBLINA REPUGNANTE
>el gemelo de DIOS MIO
>hombre con la peluca
>Dios mio...Espiritu del Senor. Espiritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espiritu Santo, Santisima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada, angeles, arcangeles y santos del paraiso, descended sobre mi. Fundeme, Senor, llename de ti. Expulsa de mi todas las fuerzas del mal, aniquilas, destruyelas. Expulsa de mi los maleficos, la magia negra, el ogro de las tinieblas, el luz extinguido, el paradisiaco... Por favor, destruye la infestacion diabolica; todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia; la enfermedad fisica, psiquica, moral, espiritual y diabolica... destruye al monstruo, a la creatura... Quema a este mal en el infierno, para que nunca mas me toquen a mi ni a ningun ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente, en nombre de Jesucristo Salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espiritus inmundos, a inmediatamente, que me abandonen definitivamente y que se vayan al infierno eterno. El chupa-chupacabras no puede triunfar, el monstruo, el abominacion... debe morir... Encadenado por San Miguel arcangel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado bajo el talon de la Virgen Santisima Inmaculada, aleja el aberracion genetica, al ogro de las Paraiso... Amen.

Attached: amen.jpg (435x486, 138K)

Yes, actually.

I started rereading the whole manga and just reached the point of the second appearance of the colossal titan. And this is what Eren is thinking while fighting him. He's calling him a douchebag. What kind of retarded translation is this? What did he say in japanese?

Attached: colossal titan you big meanie.png (1063x380, 230K)

Eren status: fucking the queen

Attached: 1550560944483.jpg (1081x548, 261K)

>they stood up for each other when no one else did
Beautiful.

Attached: 0.png (500x355, 141K)

Zeke wanted them to join him and Eren.

I think the official translation comes roughly to something like "fucking faggot"

>however farmer fretting over historia like a worried midwife
It's just another myth. In the raws and first translation his talk was rather neutral, so people believed him to be a Historia's warden or something.

FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: el calvo.png (332x536, 134K)

I just checked. The original word should be translated as cuck but it got changed to douchebag for some reason.

The Chads/Stacies: Farmer, Jannie, Historia, Reiner, Gab, Falco, Porco, Pieck, Floche, Yelena, Louise, Mikasa, Hitch, Pixis, Kruger

The Virgins: Eren, Manlet, Hange, Annie, Armin, Boyega, Nicolo

The JUSTS: Zeke, Connie, Karl, Jean

>This post again

She's already been stopped.

Attached: 1544262896168.png (1037x1108, 611K)

thanks I went to a different site that translated it as 'bastard'. I think I'll go with this one.

>Why isn't holding hands showing me anymore memories? I don't understand what to do, Historia. We don't much time..
>M-Maybe you have already seen all the memories in my hands and you need to touch another body part to see more? Haha, just kiddi-
>That's it, Historia! Let me touch you legs!
>W-What?! No!
>It's for the sake of humanity! We don't have to waste! Take your pants off!

Attached: EHSexAttempt.jpg (855x633, 162K)

hisu is the father

Then who really did 9/11?

(((Marleyans)))

>Reiner, Mikasa, Kruger are Chads
>Eren is a Virgin
You couldn't be more wrong.

I-is that Annie and Louise? Never seen that before, but it looks nice.

He just says こいつ (koitsu). Familiar but could be translated as this guy as well as bastard.

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-200013.jpg (1275x1941, 1.73M)

Don't be foolish user, it was obviously the (((Eldians))).

no Petra

Eren is the father, but is Hisu the mother?

>Picnics with Marleyans : fucking dodged

Attached: 0106-033.jpg (1067x1600, 494K)

Oh. I remember her hair in the anime being sort of reddish, but I guess that's just an anime change.

Meanwhile, Eren's eating other tastier things

>Manlet is a racist
Not even surprised.

BEST SIBLINGS

Attached: unnamed (1) (final).jpg (1079x1080, 307K)

Gabi is such a lucky imouto.

Do you know what fretting means ESLfag? Google it.

But why?

Attached: DzqLJwpU0AAq6LH.jpg (550x778, 246K)

>Ymir was a whore

Zeke is a fag? Isayama does not approve

If Eren is the father, do we think he saw memories all the way back to Karl Fritz if not Ymir Fritz when he fucked Hisu?

not gonna argue about Reiner or Mikasa, but kruger fucked everyone over

I forgot how much of a fucking cunt the king was. Taking away the walldians' knowledge about the world and especially titans is horrible.

Hey, Zeke isn't gay, he can just admire a fact. Kruger is an aesthetic older man.

Attached: Realistic Kruger.jpg (751x1064, 92K)

Eren's sister, Mikasa, is a do nothing bitch.

Wanting to be fucked by Kruger doesn't make you gay
t. Straight chad

Leddit or dumblr which is more based?

Attached: 1550664000561.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

for reference this is /snk/ Our list is pretty close to leddit

Tumblr makes Reddit look decent by comparison

Pieck's looking a little bit negro

Attached: 1540750943910.jpg (1280x475, 247K)

Wouldn't surprise me if they unlocked more memories through fucking. At some point handholding alone didn't seem to do the trick anymore but when Eren kissed Historia's hand in 90 something came up: we don't if it's because it was a different kind of physical contact, if it was randomly triggered by Eren's emotional stress or a mix of both or something else entirely, though. I kinda like the theory that the more intimate the contact, the higher the chances of unlocking memories are. SnK is already weird with this stuff so might as well go all the way.

Ereri #1

>EH = leddit
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Where did you get this from?

How are there still this many EMfags in 2019?

What manga are you reading?

EH ranks surprisingly well on dumblr too, considering how much shit it gets for being "problematic".

Attached: 2.jpg (818x1200, 576K)

EH is the plot user it got more popular everywhere

Leddit's list is pretty close to our list.

GODVI WILL SURVIVE

Attached: hyakki.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

Gas all manletwhales.

t. ledditor

Fujoshits btfo as always

EHcucks=leddit
Crippletwhales=Dumblr

If it wasn't obvious enough already.

Thanks TLanon for all the translations btw

Attached: 3.png (614x1050, 298K)

JM is the all natural /snk/ ship

I was not quite emotionally prepared for this episode. Imagine getting back your voice after 16 years of silence and the first thing you actually do with it is scream in pain, rage and sadness. ;_;

Can't wait for another anal devastation in dumblr

I wonder how many are anime onlies

Thanks for typesetting all of these.

Party will never be over.

More like a middle easterner, or something mixed with one.

GODVI

Hahaha I spat my tea.

>EH has more votes than YH in TUMBLR

No problem user

Can't he just harden his soles or something?
Remember he also removed his leg himself back in Marley

Annie or Hisu next chapter for sure!

Attached: 2cct72.jpg (700x560, 61K)

Annie will never come back, Armong will have to eat her.

Yes

Attached: B5ED2D37-D697-424D-94AD-A9437A4451DC.jpg (643x388, 67K)

Because EH can be a confirmed ship sooner or later and people are getting tired of the lgbt everywhere

dumb jeanfag

What kind of self inserter would even want to get a girl just because her first option isn't interested in her?

Attached: 1548248609608.jpg (700x560, 83K)

soon

Attached: 6846468464.jpg (1000x930, 937K)

You are going to trigger that TG fujo again

The one with less fujoshits I guess

Ymir's death definitely didn't help but it really goes to show how bad the pregnancy shook things up if even the (((canon))) lesbo representation pairing is now losing to the only other remotely relevant Historia ship that is not only straight but also stopped being crack only 40-50 chapters ago.

I think most of the Hisufags have moved on to EH after Ymir died, since they prefer Eren to farmer.

It's mostly the Ymirfags like DeadGayYmir that are still raging on twitter.

>Hisu
It's bound to happen eventually. Isayama can't keep hiding her forever.
>Annie
Not holding my breath anymore, sadly.

K E K
E
K

3?

>"It was because the manga became shit not because the fujos were mad!!"

Is there a translation for this?

Attached: 1546879426210.jpg (700x1000, 455K)

>I think most of the Hisufags have moved on to EH after Ymir died
Haha, no.

If you ever wanted YH, you are not a Hisufag.

It's because the SNK fandom on tumblr is an absolute fraction of what it used to be. Most people have already moved on from it and simply have just dropped the manga. If this survey was conducted back in 2013, the most popular ships would be ErwL, LE, EAr and maybe YH.

Attached: 4.png (960x4800, 1.78M)

This. That and tumblr banning perverts

GOOD the leftovers will kill themselves soon

Attached: 537279.jpg (768x1086, 638K)

Attached: b.jpg (564x796, 247K)

Cute and canon

Attached: 030.png (831x1200, 1.86M)

He always was and always will be

Attached: 03ba32c06ad3bd61b4efb089bab9aec8.jpg (236x220, 11K)

Amino is the new tumblr

aminoapps.com/c/attack-on-titan/page/blog/which-historia-ship-is-better/oZdG_rltdu5kWXkEDz6namn40wwKp3K0e

EH is the plot, you illiterate twat

>EHchads
FTFY

Zeke is so fucking cute

>EAr
More like EM or JMa. Fujos have never liked EAr

Yet LE still goes strong there

Nice try ELshit but you are alone. Keep licking EHchads butt, degenerate.

nope, t. 4channer

>If you ever wanted YH, you are not a Hisufag
THIS!

Whoever is the lower status in a pairing you support determines what kind of fag you are.

EH - Hisufag
EA - Anniefag
EM - Mikasafag
EL - Levifujo
EAr - Arminfujo
AA - Arminfag
AM - Arminfag
JM - Jeanfag
JA - Arminfujo
YK - Ymirfag
frmH - Ymirfag
PH - Ymirfag
LH - Hangifag
FH - Hangifag
RK - Christafag
RH - Reinerfag
RY - femYmirfag
BA - Bertfag
BR - Bertfujo
SC - Conniefag
SJ - Jeanfag
ZL - Levifujo
ZP - Piifag
ZY - Yelenafag
LY - Levifag
PP - Porquefag
EwL - Levifujo
EwH - Hangifag
LP - Petrafag
etc.

If you characterfag the dominant half of the pairing, you could be a supporter of any of their options. An "Erenfag" could be someone who wants Eren to bang Historia, Annie, Mikasa, Levi... it's hard to tell. Right now, Erenfag is used mostly to attack EHfags because it's currently the Eren pairing with the highest possibility. Likewise, Zeke being on the other end of the ultimate Alpha male, "Zekefag" can choose between having him fuck Levi, Pieck, Yelena, etc. It's basic social structure 101. If you look at the list, the top 3 males get to pick and choose from all the fuck possibilities. Female characters tend to have at least 2-3 choices minimum. Bottom of the barrel males get only one thing to choose from (Connie) or they are desperately spread all over the place to increase their chances (Armin).

Based and redpilled.

WORDS THAT KILL
WOULD YOU SPEAK THEM TO ME?

Attached: Punished Leonhart.jpg (650x650, 247K)

Eren is the ultimate Chad.

Hisu is the ultimate Stacy.

Annie is a bigger Stacy than Shitstoria

Attached: Grisha is pissed.jpg (393x393, 188K)

Benji pls

>Cute and canon
Honestly I could see EH happening on YH grave in the moment Historia got the letter confirming Ymir is dead and somehow she met with Eren after that alone by accident or Eren wanting to cheer her up as friend and they became closer that time which started their hidden romance.

>RK - Christafag
>RH - Reinerfag
What

She was a literal autist with no friends

For the love of god go visit a brothel you absolute virgin.

So manlet's priority is stopping Hango from being BLACKED instead of watching Eren? BASED and RASIST

>t. illiterate twat

>heh, I think I'll kill your grandparents after this, nothin personnel Zeke

Attached: 44.jpg (1066x1600, 548K)

>If you ever wanted YH, you are not a Hisufag.
So wanting what Historia wanted and dreamed for herself as her future goes to be with Ymir is not being into her character at all?
EHfags are retarded.
You can be an YH fan and later move on to EH since Ymir is dead and Eren is much better left alive option than Reiner, Jean or shitty Armin, since it's rather clear Isayama won't suddenly introduce another yuri ship for Historia after killing one in really retarded way and introducing pregnancy plot as her remaining fte in the work.

EAr was super popular on tumblr back in the day, user. You're thinking of Japanese fujos, for whom EAr never held much appeal for some reason.

>Literal Redditor incel permavirgin.

>Telling the biggest Alpha male who fucked more girls than all other males itt combined that he is a virgin.

LmaO

>YHfag desperately trying to shill Shitmir into EH

Sad!

>NO WAIT STOP I NEED TO KILL YOUR GRANDPARENTS

Attached: 1550042600192.png (977x618, 829K)

Reiner was the best option for Christa, no competition.

>Telling the biggest Alpha male who fucked more girls than all other males itt combined that he is a virgin
No one believes you did that, you wouldn't be here talking about chinese cartoons with us, Jeanbofag.

That and this part
>An "Erenfag" could be someone who wants Eren to bang Historia, Annie, Mikasa, Levi...
Erenfags want Eren to bang Historia or Annie. Only Levifujos want LE and Mikasafags want EM.
Also: YiiPii aka the best ship

Attached: Yelena tea.png (736x522, 130K)

Attached: 412a49a3457f7886b2819ca3de5d28d3.jpg (564x577, 52K)

LH WILL BE CANON

Annies comes out of her crystal only to find out that her fathers death was caused by Eren. Thankfully she has Bermin on her side.

You're just making it more obvious he's right, user.

Hard to shit something in if Ymir is only character shown to be canoncially in love with Historia at SnK official site.
Not my fault that YH is the prime ship and relationship for Historia and EH one will always be second.

>So wanting what Historia wanted and dreamed for herself as her future goes to be with Ymir is not being into her character at all?
That was just Christa virtue signalling to the Darkie.

Eren is the real Historia redpiller.

>party is over, manlet

>So wanting what Historia wanted and dreamed for herself as her future goes to be with Ymir is not being into her character at all?
Historia was literally sacrificing her life for Nigmir.

Why attack us Jeanbofags out of nowhere user
;_;

Yet Erwin died, manlet spends most of his time afterwards with Hanji and ErwL is still doing really well, same with LE which is still a retarded pairing with little to no basis that completely goes against all of tumblr's shit about "healthy relationships"

>Hard to shit something in if Ymir
>to shit something in if Ymir
>shit something Ymir
>shit Ymir

KEK, even Benji himself has a mental association between Shitmir and Shit.

Sad little YHfag creatura!

(you)

Watch out Pii, enemies!

Attached: Pii_anime.png (982x982, 510K)

Every oldfag itt knows I'm right, soiboi incel Redditcuck. All the fujos itt dream about me fucking them, but I never would, since I get to pick better. Meanwhile, you would literally kill for that fujopus, you mentally ill Floridian permavirgin.

>he unironically thinks that there would be "another user" who would read his shitpost and agree with him
YHfag from Reddit (quoting one guy)

LH is way bigger in Japan but still below ErwL. Of course all of them ignored that Marie part though

>All the fujos itt dream about me fucking them
Calm down Jeanbo

Attached: Dy-IQ0_V4AEM070.jpg (500x496, 49K)

Phoneposting just makes you look more pathetic, dude.

>hidden romance

Dude stop, this level of delusion is supposed to be reserved for EMfags who think Mikasa's secretly pregnant.

Erwin is like 9999999 times more popular than Ymir and fujos were always more agressive than yurifags

It makes me sad that Zeke with almost definitely have a miserable ending. I want someone to save him.

Attached: Dy-p5s0U8AAxiFG.jpg (1200x1200, 144K)

I don't want him to have a miserable end either.

*will almost definitely

Are SnK threads really needed if they have zero value?
The only time they are a bit useful are when manga chapter is released where the hype last now maybe 2-3 days max for some discussion and the rest of the month like this thread is just idiotic shipping shitposting, rinse and repeat.

No one seems to get happy endings in this story.

As a fujo I dream about that user fucking me all the time, he is right.

EL or ErwL?

Eren will keep him alive, and will make him be raped by a willing woman, the last page of the manga will be about Zeke holding his son in new world freed by Eren breaking the curse and allowing Zeke to be a good father.

Basado

Then leave user

maybe nanomachines will bring her back

>raped by a willing woman
>"It's for you own good, Zeke"

>benmed is here

If Mikasa finally goes FTM, would fujos support EM?

THIS

Attached: lxh.jpg (739x1000, 437K)

Out of all the Warriors Zeke is the least deserving of redemption by far.

Shut up Splortfag

Obligatory

Attached: 1543877748051.jpg (739x900, 332K)

He never left.
Benji YHfag is the same poster which is also the usual EHfag or EHchad who spams the threads with the same cropped EHfanart from that one doujin. He then talks with himself using different devices and posting all the Ymir is shit and Benji cringe worthy replies.
It's quite visible in the logs where you can see the posters.

You may be on to something user

Attached: Best Gi-what.png (1706x1900, 873K)

It's so fucking pathetic the guy is a genuine schizo

>Benji YHfag is the same poster which is also the usual EHfag

"I will drag you down to hell with me! For Yumikuri!!"
~YHfag/Benji's latest plan how to sink the EHchads

Zeke turning out to be exactly like those fanarts portrayed him is a nice surprise.

Says the guy literally replying to himself.

I remember he started appearing late October, but he disappeared around January for like a month or so. He's started posting again unfortunately.

We know YHfag aka Benji aka Urifag aka pedofag aka ROASTIE

> (You)
>
>Says the guy literally replying to himself.
Of coruse.
Whatever you want to belive you Benji/EHfag/Ahmed or another roleplaying shit.

>killed 90% of the SC
>gassed an innocent village
>responsible for setting up the Liberio raid
>killed Mike in an incredibly grisly manner
>wants to genocide his own race
>shows absolutely no remorse for any of this

Zeke is one of my favorite characters but he has done too much to be deserving of redemption.

>the most genuine emotion Zeke has shown was when he first met his little brother
The betrayal is gonna hurt

Attached: DqN-OWAXQAMb4gu.jpg (731x467, 90K)

I don't understand, is he a YHfag, EHfag or just a shitposter?

>ahmed

You replied to the Yhfag.

This confuses me a lot

I prefer this one.

Attached: manksasa3.jpg (739x900, 398K)

basically,

all one guy

More than anything he just wants to belong to something and feel like he's winning a war. He also seems really triggered by dykes. It's not so much that he ships EH as much that any way to be against YH is where he'll go.

CEASAAAAAAAR

But I don't agree with characters "deserving" redemption, it reeks of weird christian guilt. As long as it fits the narrative I like it. Darth Vader was redeemed, he died for it but still got it and it was satisfying.

Attached: Ds8BYytV4AEN6gd.jpg (900x720, 173K)

>More than anything he just wants to belong to something and feel like he's winning a war.
How mentally ill do you have to be to project this on someone else, you pathetic Floridian creatura?

>He also seems really triggered by dykes
There are no "dykes" on Yea Forums, you pathetic Floridian creatura. You are the only YHcuck on Yea Forums, and you're a numale.

I imagine he's a shitposter who posts that same shtick because he finds it entertaining.

>Did absofuckinglutely nothing wrong
>Only wanted to practise her kicks, eat sweets and sleep with old men
>Best girl!

Annie is one of my favorite characters and she doesn't even need to redeem herself

Attached: Best Girl with blades.png (803x994, 301K)

DESPERATE

1 guy, 2 devices

>Benji vs Ahmed round 340

Attached: 1496898887575.jpg (908x714, 99K)

I don't even enjoy watching you fall apart. I just feel guilty for not helping you work through your issues.

It's not a round. Benji gets stomped by based Amer every time, no matter how hard Benji tries to samefag and pretend that Benji is him also. It's really pathetic.

>lose against chad every time
>pretend that you and chad are one and the same, out of desperation
Cringe.

1 guy, 390 devices

ANNIE THREAD??

You use both your devices at the exact same time and you think the whole thread isn't laughing at you?

These threads would be far better if the only thing we did was Annieposting.

Attached: Best Girl with knife.jpg (600x839, 251K)

>
>basically,
>
> (You)
>
>
> (You)
>all one guy
Again mistaken.

>I don't even enjoy watching you fall apart
The only one who's falling apart here is you, you mentally ill Redditor / future spree shooter, and it is great entertainment for all of us Yea Forumsnons.

>t. crying Benji

5 guys, 1 device

O MUH TWO DEVICES

>mentally ill spic Benji tried to make 2 posts from 2 devices at the same time

>3 seconds apart because he is that much of an incompetent soiboi numale

Yeah soon we will learn this whole thread content was done by 1 guy using 50 devics.

She'll save her uncle

Attached: 1547482842312.jpg (800x900, 123K)

Would you have killed Gabo if you were Sasha's dad?

Attached: e4ab8eb20c580323c8a55877c9b545a7.jpg (563x546, 48K)

I just want you to know that I don't hate you and I hope you get through whatever is hurting you so much

Just Benji's posts.

Nah. Only all the YHfag posts ITT were made by one guy.

>mentally ill spic Benji tried to make 2 posts from 2 devices at the same time
>2 seconds apart because he is that much of an incompetent soiboi numale

No
t. Karl Fritz

>I just want you to know that I don't hate you
says the seething mentally ill Floridian who dreams about killing based Amer

meanwhile, every single Yea Forums regular wants him (Benji) to die IRL, because if he does not die ASAP, he will end up going on a shooting spree and Yea Forums will be shut down again

t. Benji

Look how angry that made him.

Attached: DzhOJ2VUcAARYYk.jpg (537x535, 59K)

>Shut it down

Attached: Piku controls everything behind the scenes.jpg (343x326, 75K)

Can somebody give me a rundown on this on this creature named Benji?

Here is his blog:
muddkippz.tumblr.com/

Do you really want to know more?

He is best boy

I don't think it would achieve anything to kill her but I would beat the ever loving shit out of her so she knew she'd done something wrong

His name is Benjamin Chandler. He comes from Florida. Also known as /u/BenChandler - the creator of /r/YmirxHistoria and /r/Ymirlaughswithsalad. Aka Muddkippz - his Tumblr name.

On Yea Forums, he is also known as: Benjamín Jesús Cruz aka BenChandler aka Muddkippz aka Pedofag aka Mrs Smith aka Urifag aka roastie.

Oh no!

Based & redpilled.

Cringe & Benji.

Thanks for the infodump.

Benji, EHfag, EHchad, Ahmed and whatever else you can easily spot him in your usual SnK thread where someone starts getting hysterical regarding YHfags, Ymir, EHfags or posting poor EH fanarts and crying when someone will call on his spamming etc.
And that one user is actually wrong, Benji showed up around the moment Historia was revealed to be pregnant and he started spamming SnK threads for days and nights with the mention EH is canon and at the same time also started to shit very much on YH and Ymir like some life mission of his even if Ymir is dead for years and can't stop anything now.
Benji is not YHfag, he is a winning type Erenfag where he loaths everything else especially YH and spams on both sides to create needless fandom conflict.

Don't forget that he used to study cybercriminology (lmao) and worked part time as a mortician's assistant, until they caught him masturbating to a corpse of a blonde haired white woman.

He is of Hispanic (Cuban) origin & he was raised by a single mother.

Cringe. Even more cringe than LE and LM

Pretty obvious that this is the Benji guy trying REALLY HARD to convince you that all the guys making fun of him are also him, so that he can disassociate himself from his own Benjiness.
Pathetic desu

Why are you acting like EHfags were never getting attacked? Dumb YHfag

Thanks for the info bros

>Mrs Smith
But she said she has real husband

>Benji is not YHfag
You are the ONLY YHfag on Yea Forums, Benji.

>Benji is not YHfag,
Pretty much confirms what she said.

God tier post.

/thread

The third guy you quoted is Benji btw

How do you even recognize him? These threads are crazy.

Oh ok

>You are the ONLY YHfag on Yea Forums, Benji.
I am an YHfag cause why I should not be one?
And I'm not the only one, you have to be really retarded to think that only one person on Yea Forums or whole Yea Forums likes YH as a shipping pairing.
Ymir and Historia were really fun pairing and I liked them together as difference go, clearly Japanaese also liked them enough to keep the pairing happening in many doujins), fanarts and other media revolving around SnK, it helped at the time I started being interested in SnK that was the only semi-canon pairing the manga had aside of fujo shipping.
But I'm not living in Florida and I never used Benji or whatever name ever.
I know you just want to deflect by grouping all YHposters in so called all must be Benji meme, but you are just wrong, like usual.

>metafaggotry
how much lower can we go?

You just wait for the moment Isayama will reveal Eren is/isn't the father.

Unironically this.

>How do you even recognize him?
He is the only one who has a motive to try to convince you that Benji != YHfag. Everyone in this thread knows that Benji is the only YHfag posting on Yea Forums. He has been the only one posting here for the last fucking 4 years. All the other Redditors pissed off after based Isayama killed his shit ship. But Benji, being the seething Floridian creatura - he will NEVER go away.

>I am an YHfag
So in other words, you just admitted you're Benji.

D-does that mean that I never existed?

I think he is, pov hidden, makes sense with the story, enough hints that Eren thought of her as something very important, we will see.

>An "Erenfag" could be someone who wants Eren to bang Historia, Annie, Mikasa, Levi...
>Mikasa, Levi...
Mein sides those are dumb Mikasa and Manletwhales.

This

>EHchads
fuck yeah