Do unrealistic beauty standards in anime really have an impact on self-concept, self-esteem, body image...

Do unrealistic beauty standards in anime really have an impact on self-concept, self-esteem, body image, and body dissatisfaction?

Attached: 1521235499174.jpg (800x533, 69K)

>Do unrealistic beauty standards in _____ really have an impact on self-concept, self-esteem, body image, and body dissatisfaction?
Yes

no. Teach women to be less stupid instead, they currently reach adulthood with half the logical capability of a retarded man.

It worked fine for Sparta. Just stop being a bunch of entitled pussies.

Wow....I never thought about that....
Very powerful, and definitely based....

Why else the buff loli?

Attached: 1592346756783.gif (565x802, 217K)

>oh no women are troubled because their looks doesn't appeal to a bunch of otaku neckbeard basement dwellers on the internet

yeah don't see what the big deal is

why do they look so similar

Attached: mika-unist-story-art4.png (1000x1665, 559K)

Is it just me, or did Imaishi and Nakashima get more conservative with their char designs as they're growing older?

>no belly
>not even half as buff
I don't see it.

Why is her hair buttplugs?

shhhh, that's supposed to be a surprise, baka.

Attached: 142662188953.jpg (754x780, 139K)

only if you are an idiot.

>yes, it's highly effective on most of the population
I see.

Yes, but only to the dregs of humanity. If failing to live up to an idealized, literally impossible to achieve beauty standard makes you unhappy, it's because you deserve to be unhappy.

inb4
>the thread was moved to /r9k/

I jealous of nice anime hair even if I know you can draw it as thick as the universe.

Attached: louise.jpg (500x485, 71K)

Attached: 1549711889351.jpg (2200x1556, 457K)

based

How many episodes?

>episodes
Who is going to tell him?

Attached: 1526622669910.gif (278x340, 74K)

Absolutely, have you seen Japanese women? They get a shit ton of surgeries to make their eyes bigger and noses smaller.

Aren't mostely South Koreans doing this? Because kpop crazies and what not?

This one was better.

Not only do I get depressed with unrealistic beauty standards, but sometimes the main character has unrealistic strength or can even cast magic. Stop this it hurts my fragile mind.

T.woman

I thought that was why they have such crazy hair styles: to constantly remind you how impossible this shit is.

Attached: classic_anime_haircut_scene.jpg (715x443, 167K)