One Piece

Chapter 934: Hyogoro of Flower

Cover: Usopp lay down on a picnic blanket, and he’s talking to parrot resting on his nose.

Near sea of Wano—
The Big Mom Pirates that fall from the waterfall are having a meeting about Big Mom’s rescue.
Perospero claim that since Big Mom’s vivre card is fine, it prove that she’s alive.
She’s probably captured by the enemy(Kaido).
Mont: even though they used to be crew mates, now that they’re both emperors, if mama’s caught, she could be kill
Perospero: *sign* looks like the BMP will be the Perospero Pirates from now on.
Daifuku’s not convinced: big bro pero, we haven’t decided who will be the new captain yet
Perospero: elders come first
Daifuku: let’s talk with strength
Smoothie: don’t just say something like mama’s dead, she will be back, you can’t predict mama’s action by using common sense. You Idiots!

Outskirts of Kuri—

O-Tama is talking to Tengu via den den mushi. She told him about Big Mom and he won’t allow her to do such dangerous things.
But they already begin their journey, heading toward Udon on a big lizard.
Big Mom have a Wano style hair now.
Kiku show them the map of Wano.
Wano have 6 regions: Kuri(head mountain,Bakura Town, and Amigasa Village), Kibi(okobore town and another mountain), Flower Capital, ???(graveyard of north), hakubu?(Ebisu town, habu port), and Udon (prison mine).*
Momonosuke remember the sword swinging slogans that Zoro had taught him, however Okiku forbids him from saying it anymore when she hear him.

Attached: smoothie_14th_daughter_of_the_charlotte_family.png (640x512, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FF23PBCyVjw
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/934/page/1
youtube.com/watch?v=v9cAs68l208
twitter.com/InfinityGrab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At Nami group—

Shinobu’s explaining to everyone who Kyoshiro is.

20 years ago, he’s the boss of all gangsters in Wano, his name is—Hyogoro of Flower
Robin told everyone that she have found many information about about the day of the final battle.
Nami talks about the red poneglyph in Wano.
The citizens in the Flower Capital all starts crying when they learned that Komurasaki is dead.

Ebisu Town—

Sanji also cries about Komurasaki.
From the newspaper Law learned that Kid has already break out of the prison, but Luffy haven’t.

Prison Mine—

The Alpaca is threatening Luffy, and he will chop off his legs and arms if he dares resist.
The Scorpion guard is beating the old man, ordering him to say who’s been giving him the coupon.

Then, the all-star Queen arrives at the gate.

Attached: vNufn6H.jpg (350x467, 59K)

Attached: MiWKdDgi_o.jpg (628x620, 235K)

Attached: iC8agyuE_o.jpg (631x454, 154K)

Peros has way too high expectations for the competence of the Beast Pirates.

I wonder if Daifuku still holds a grudge.

Attached: 1544420530555.gif (520x299, 1.36M)

I love him so much!!!

Attached: Kata eating his least favorite food.jpg (1079x925, 673K)

I can't believe Big Mom killed Jack off-screen and stole his lizard mount

Vivibros cant stop winning huh

Attached: Dz686SIUcAASzG7.jpg (728x1024, 238K)

QUEEN! QUEEN YAS! SLAY!! QUEEEEN! WERKKKKK! YAAAASSSSS! QUEEEEEEEN!!!!!

What the fuck is Napoleon doing? Why is he out of it?

Attached: IMG_20190217_225608.jpg (1142x986, 68K)

Based Oda.

Attached: 1550759766722.jpg (264x263, 99K)

I love him so much more!!!!

Attached: Are you ready for me Mugiwara.jpg (640x853, 46K)

Daifuku and Perospero confirmed brainlets

But Kata's the sub!

He knows Chopper and co. would try to silence him if he said anything. He's waiting for Linlin to be separated from them before he talks to her.

>From the newspaper Law learned that Kid has already break out of the prison, but Luffy haven’t

Uhm, Luffybros???

you can tell oda is really itching to have her back with the crew

Attached: banner.jpg (2560x424, 398K)

now compare that to oda personally using carrot as his avatar

Attached: odapic.jpg (725x967, 128K)

translation?

NOTHING FUCKING IMPORTANT HAPPENED AGAIN. Can't even call it run piece.
How can a an odaphile defend this?

I can't wait for both her return and Jinbe's

Attached: Lookout.gif (500x531, 783K)

Sorry cutie, but solid evidence that suggested otherwise has surfaced

Attached: Katatop Dirty Talk.jpg (1079x603, 95K)

Now that we know Garp defeated the Rocks pirate before, how fucking strong was he at his prime ?

I mean, he basically was stronger than big mom and Kaido.... i have hard time believing this...

>I can't wait for their return
>Any chapter now

Attached: B2DpdvbCMAAuQIq.jpg (640x710, 65K)

He isnt tho, thats just a side note. Everytime is a direct quote from Oda they put his signature just like in the text next to Lucci

i don't mind Vivi in the crew at all
but she desperately needs to catch up
which at this point, in the new world, can only be done by devil fruit

Why does Toei take so many liberties with the obvious canon? Not that I'm complaining

Attached: On top.jpg (1076x1296, 560K)

c o p i n g

Attached: 353535.jpg (540x466, 92K)

Oh dear, Luffy is about to get buttfucked by Obelix.

The spoilers provider make some big mistakes
Such as:
1,Hyogoro is actually grandpa Hyo,not Kyoshiro.
2,Daifuku actually suggested that Katakuri should be the new captain, since he believed that position is based on strength

if katakuri becomes captain, i can easily see them coming under luffys flag

Queen vs Innocent O-Lin is going to be hype.

>Daifuku actually suggested that Katakuri should be the new captain, since he believed that position is based on strength
That makes a lot more sense. Some anons were having concerns about this in the previous thread. Glad to know Daifuku realizes who the true captain should be :)

Basedfuku

Attached: Cutie Sweet Boys (I tried).jpg (2048x1478, 285K)

Streusen should be the new captain

He's the Long John Silver of One Piece.

>:)
go back

Why is there a green evil smile

>Meeting before final battle
>Luffy wants to talk to his crew alone
>everyone leaves including Vivi
>Luffy in his luffy way ask if she has to go to the bathroom or something
>vivi says he just wanted to meet with his crew
Luffy and the original five give her a big warm grin

Attached: tears-of-joy.jpg (714x540, 39K)

are spoiler providers retarded? How can you mess up something this big

But that's either Zeff or Rayleigh.

Attached: Black.Sails.S02E01.BluRay.720p.10bit.5.1.x265.HEVC-Qman[UTR].mkv_snapshot_43.06_[2016.10.01_21.03.26 (1280x720, 414K)

>Rayleigh
Not at all.
>Zeff
>pegleg, chef, father-figure
Yeah okay he's the one.

>are spoiler providers retarded?
Yes

>1,Hyogoro is actually grandpa Hyo,not Kyoshiro.
Yeah people were saying this before the erroneous spoilers. Makes way more sense.

Makes way more sense now. Also funny to see Daifuku arguing that his twin should be the new captain instead of pointing himself as the new leader

Recognizing your sibling's superiority is only natural.
youtube.com/watch?v=FF23PBCyVjw

everyone acknowledges Katakuri's strength

Oven and Daifuku are the biggest Katakurifags in the crew.

LONG JOHN SILVER RAYLEIGH, the quartermaster of the most notorious pirate king

Daifuku may be useless, but he isn't a retard. He knows his place

Attached: 1522043699142.jpg (914x1200, 210K)

>quartermaster
He's the first mate.

Wait so the Hyogoro guy was the yakuza boss before Kyoshiro 20 years ago ?

He recognises perfection and knows when to submit to it

Attached: Physical manifestation of grace and beauty.jpg (849x1200, 87K)

Yeah, Kyoshiro probably tagged along with Orochi and used the fall of Oden to take over the Yakuza bussiness

Is Black Sails good?

I stopped watching after Season 2, it was the most boring shit. Season 1 was alright though.

I wonder how did Flampe react to Daifuku saying that

Is it common knowledge by this point that daifuku has the fart-fart fruit and conjures a genie made out of fart gas and the farting is also the reason he is a minister of beans?
I thought it was obvoius from the very start, but I decided to ask this anyway.

The back tattoos should have been a give away

Attached: 02.png (894x1300, 365K)

Oda confirmed in a SBS that if he rubs himself really hard a fart comes out

Season 3 has pic related though.

Attached: Marshall_D._Teach_Pirate_Warriors.png (990x996, 1.14M)

Does he put firecrackers in his beard?

Yes. He was probably a honorable yakuza and didn't want to betray the Kozuki so he got ousted from his position.

he was a nice character, but it felt like they shoehorned him in the series to make up for S2

I didn't even notice, I thought it was a shirt.

No but he wrecked Flint in a one on one pistol and sword duel.

Attached: teach.jpg (736x1106, 125K)

Remember Garp now is older than WB was when he died. Garp in his 20's/30's was probably one of the strongest characters to exist in the One Piece world, along with Roger and Prime WB

The best part about season 3 is Silver's development.

Attached: silver.jpg (740x555, 61K)

Where's my spin-off?

Attached: Young Garp.jpg (853x1080, 188K)

user, I like it.

How would you fix Wano, anons?

Wait for the Rocks flashback where you manhandle Kaido and Linlin at the same time

I can't believe he jobbed to Dellinger... He was portrayed as equal to Don Sai but then all of a sudden Sai can destroy a mountain with a single kick and has stronger haki than Chinjao

Attached: 0715-005.jpg (1066x1600, 428K)

If we were in some alternate reality where it needed fixing, I'd make sure Kaido wasn't easily defeated within 50 chapters by using a ONE MILLION PERCENTOOO PUNCHUUU.

No BMP
Zoro focus

>powerlevel fags

Don Sai inherited Chinjao's will that made him more powerful

Queen looks like a fat man ridding a scooter

Attached: Fat-mobile.jpg (228x306, 17K)

I’m really curious about Kyoshiro, he definitely is in cahoots with Komurasaki but I don’t see him being a good guy either.

Katakuri, Oven, Daifuku and Perospero are all super tight.

Attached: 11.png (896x1300, 464K)

>No BMP

Attached: 5094cf6.gif (245x245, 94K)

He also had the love of a beautiful woman to spur him to greater heights

>Zoro focus
This, I can get behind
>No BMP
Why?

Based, Daifuku just got closer to Oven and Kata in my list.

How accurate of a representation is Queen of Americans in 30 years?

>Jinbei isn't in the movie
>Jinbei isn't in Wano
>Jinbei isn't even MENTIONED in either
Epic. Simply. Fucking. Epic.
It's not like he saved Luffy's life 3 times or something

less characters

Daifuku redemption arc!

She better keep quiet if she doesn't want a hot fist up in her ass by Oven. (Is Oven there?)

BM has amnesia and the rest of her crew has no reason to talk about Jinbei

Oda wants to make sure everyone in the world knows that he doesn't use Reddit. He has to go to great lengths to make sure of this.

I thought they were already like that, but I'm a europoor and I don't know surely.

>another chapter
>no carrot
nice

Attached: monet smirk.jpg (1280x720, 419K)

You know it, user.
Nuke the island twice.

Really?
Good.

>When I'm done, Jimbei and his fans will cease to exist, Only Carrotfags will remain. A perfect balanced fanbase

Attached: t.jpg (800x449, 75K)

Far too many of them are somewhat overweight, with occasionally seeing an absolute benchbreaker strolling around Walmart looking for people to eat.

Noice, I really can see this happening.

fuggen nice. looks like some scene straight out of hokuto no ken. luffy will go full ATATATATA on queens ass. Now that I think about it queen does look like a typical hokuto baddy that gets oneshot by kenshiro

purge those shitty smile users

Why were Garp and Rodger (presumably) so strong without Dfs? What made them the best of the best?

I hope amnesiac Linlin one shots Queen with a bitch slap. His crew being entirely made out of jobbers would be a perfect explanation for why Kaido wanted Kidd and Luffy to join so bad

Cute!

Oda wont spoil what happened to him. Maybe there'll be a clue in this chapter since we'll see the BMP

Yes really!

Attached: 03205.jpg (1080x457, 190K)

Daifuku is not afraid of hitting his sisters, unlike law abiding Oven and overprotective Kata. Daifuku will smack that shit if she raises her voice to shit on Kata.

They drank 3 gallons of milk a day. Luffy only drinks it once in a while which is why he's only so strong.

The dynamic duo!

Attached: carrot and choniki.jpg (564x835, 115K)

Some combination of haki and being D's probably

Pedospero want become the Captain!!

Attached: HAHAHAHA.jpg (242x208, 9K)

This. It's like the entire strawhat crew just forgot about him

>Almost at the end of act 2 and Carrot has no special role whatsoever, end only appears in group shots.
Based Oda

Attached: fb39d729b2592c58107b3baf57e52bf7.jpg (663x745, 221K)

Reddit posts are generally forgettable, and everything Jinbe says comes off as a reddit post. So basically the crew just nods and smiles.

>end
Yourself. Carrot and Chobro will play a big role in act 3.

>Zoro's arc

Attached: mrprince.gif (500x280, 262K)

But if they are that much jobbers how can Kaido still be a Yonko? Marines should already purge his entire crew.

What?

Unlike you, Characters in One piece don’t have Jinbei living in their thoughts permanently.

In the first place, they had to fight against devil fruit user without having one.

You don't remember Jinbe's title, "White Knight of the Sea"?

Are you having a stroke or something?

They said they will meet at Wano, not that they will meet to fight against Kaido at Wano.

But Luffy and Kid are both conquerors. Kaido should have known that it's literally against their nature to work for someone else, especially an enemy.

It’s “first”, isn’t it?
Why would they talk about him? He promised he would cpme back, they only have to wait.

Projecting

You've lost, Carrotshit.

Perospero didn't seem to be enjoying himself like the other 3 brothers.

>The Big Mom Pirates that fall from the waterfall are having a meeting about Big Mom’s rescue.
10/10 chapter already, don't even need to read the rest.

Attached: orgasmic bm.jpg (620x619, 123K)

Daifuku has the dumbest power. Why does he need to constanly wipe his stomach? Onece the genie is out he should stop. For example Aladdin - not the One Piece character - did not stroke the fucking lamp constantly.

Not as long as O-lin has Chobro busy being her cute pet.

Rayleigh and Shanks both have conquerors and worked for Roger. Ace had conquerors and worked for WB

Law is Nakama!

Attached: Law is Nakama.png (218x231, 18K)

Another Yonko commander in close proximity to Luffy?
Early L for another Yonko commander I guess.

He doesn't have to do it, he just likes the way it feels.

Yeah, but Aladdin’s genie would only do 3 wishes.

that's a nice looking panel

or just enough to test Luffy's new strength

So? His one line of dialogue is just him expressing his concern for Katakuri.

He's just to upset because Kata kept getting into fights and refused to make friends.

Rodger considered Rayleigh his partner, so there was a respect there unlike a subordinate. Ace and WB is true, though Ace detested the idea at first and tried to kill him but later respected him as a father. And with Shanks, most conquerors have to start off somewhere before becoming conquerors.

Chopper has moved on to better imoutos, furfag.

>Carrotfags actually belive this
Thats sad. Accept the facts user, the rabbit is irrelevant, at the very best she will ask Inu and Neko if she can have her own adventures and form the new nox/dawn pirate crew wich will become part of the grand fleet, but thats about it. She will do shit in Wano

Attached: manga_canon.png (324x396, 56K)

I’m hype to see his fruit. And honestly It would actually make sense if Luffy manages to stand to him, he’s been training and has strong allies in the prision. He’ll fall short at the begining like with the Sweet commanders. I really don’t get the Ws and Ls obsession.

Yeah, instead some have shittier characters on their mind.

Garp implies he has Conquerors and he's been a dog of the corrupt WG for 50 years. How do you spin that one?

This is one of the best moments of One Piece so far for me, seeing Mama actually get to eat her coveted wedding cake that she destroyed her own countries for.

No Luffy would have much easier time dealing with another YC in his current state especially if he's freed by the Ninja guy(forgot his name).

>form the new nox/dawn pirate
Amidst all your hateful shitposting, this part is the most sperg-tastic. Like, Pedro told her that Luffy and co will bring the dawn, so she'll go out on her own instead of having an adventure with them and help them along the way? Are you retarded?

Not quite a dog, he certainly doesn't buy into their dogma too much. See: him calling Stelly a sack of shit.

He's literally the most rebellious Marine in history. He cares for justice, but is willing to let things slide. Not much of a subordinate who follows orders.

I can't wait till Carrot joins. What do you think her job on the crew will be?

Attached: laughingcharlottes.jpg (2880x2052, 672K)

His name's Razor.

The lookout, most likely. Leaving Usopp the be the canoneer.

Celestial Dragon bootlickers

to*

Attached: scout.png (200x434, 74K)

The best single page in WCI arc

She could be useful to them with a mink crew at her command tho.

Oh I see good to know you're keeping tabs of the names of nobodies.

Why. Is. Not. A. Single. Fucking. Character. Dying. In. This. Goddamn. Arc?

It’s amazing how one page can change my perspective on a character in such a radical way.

>so she'll go out on her own instead of having an adventure with them and help them along the way?
She'll become a poneglyph hunter just like him, she would be way more useful like that than as a fucking lookout, and dont even begin to wank her as a strong fighter because she is not

How?

Why. Are. You. Communicating. Via. Telegram. Please. Rectify.

Because it is absolutely nowhere near time for that, increase your reading comprehension, read the tone of what's going on so far. Komurasaki may have died, it's all theory on whether she's alive.

Because this is not WCI.

Why. Are. You. Typing. Like. This?

>replaced Jinbe as the 10th
>replaced Carrot as Chobro's little sis
The Queen

Attached: Give me paw.jpg (895x927, 253K)

What about the guy Zoro murdered?

Too early for someone to die just give it some time.

Sperg-tastic post. Even if that were true and she's not a strong character, which is particularly RETARDED considering that Pedro himself called her strong, she's definitely effective. She took out of the fight a whole fleet of ships.

>WCI
Bros...

Attached: 1535232256359.png (450x247, 108K)

How? By adding an army if fighters instead of a single redundant midlevel fighter to the SH’s. Carrot is fun and all, but if Luffy will “bring the dawn of the world” he’ll need a shit ton of allies, some of these allies might be strong minks that carrot leads with what she learned from Pedro and the SH’s during their time together.

Kidd survived, Luffy survived, Big Mom survived and that fucking slut is probably going to survive too. Fuck this shit.

Pound, the only character that actually dies in the whole series.

>Pedro himself called her strong
1-Pedro was weak
2-He didnt say that, he said that she was capable fighter wich is not the same thing
>She took out of the fight a whole fleet of ships.
Wow she broke some helms while using a powered up form and still needed to be saved by Brook, so fearsome

...dear god what dude
Why are you wanting people to die in the intro of the arc. To establish a threat? That's already been established ad nauseum. People will start dropping once the war starts.

Are you telling me, that you are unironically expecting, Kidd, Luffy or Big mom to fucking die at the 2nd act of Wano?
If so, kek.

Read Akame ga Kill or something if you want more death, user. One Piece is clearly not for you

Except I will never fucking forget him.

>future plot device Kidd dying before his time of usefulness
>Luffy dying before the manga is over
>Big Mom dying before the manga is over
you have some pathetic expectations

Normally I'd always say people's interpretations should always be respected.
But it turns out the way you read something can just be wrong.

>an army if fighters
Sperg-tastic post once again. Apparently there's a 1000 of strong fighters waiting for Carrot to lead them.
>a single redundant midlevel fighter
T-t-t-t-t-tism.
>1-Pedro was weak
Slit your fucking throat. Also, read slower next time mongrel.
>Wow she broke some helms while using a powered up form and still needed to be saved by Brook, so fearsome
Are you illiterate or some kind of powerlevel SPASTIC? I said she was an effective fighter, who took out the whole fleet. I don't care if they feared her or not, cunt bitch; what matters is that they couldn't do shit to either her or the ship. Get cancer and rot.

>midlevel
*low level

The FUCKING war has already started, this is the war right now. And Oda's fucking focusing on alpaca shit when we're in the middle of the war.

>*low level
High level autism strikes again

>The FUCKING war has already started
The war starts in 9 days user, are you ok?

Attached: faa9fbe74808b8a91319c4b1f6f897a2.png (328x422, 95K)

Seeing Mama so happy while being taken on an adventure touches me. It's like one of those movies where the abandoned old person that had forgotten about his entire life/children etc and is going to die soon so the MCs bring him on an adventure and make his last days his happiest.

the FUCKING war is still 1 week away, you dumb fuck. we are in the planing phase of that FUCKING war

chopper notes the talking hat hasnt said anything and wonders if it has amnesia too

Is it confirmed that roger didn't have a df?

Fucking this, thanks for pointing it out user.

I wouldn’t have brought in the BM pirates yet, give it more time to focus on the beast pirates lower ranks

Oh look, Big Mom isn't evil anymore and acts like a happy, playful child, how convenient it would be if she now joined the SH's XD

I don't believe you. Wano is a war arc. People have known this for a long time. Why are the samurai and Beast Pirates not swinging swords everywhere, I keep looking but all Oda is doing is drawing people chilling in villages and shit. This is not how you do a war, people shouldn't be relaxing, they should be at goddamn war.

>I don't believe the author
Well that's your problem then buddy

Attached: 17.png (916x1300, 341K)

If the BM pirates joined the Straw Hat Grand Fleet you might as well just end the series, the days of the Straw Hats even remotely being underdogs would be over

>Slit your fucking throat. Also, read slower next time mongrel.
HAHAHAHAH you cant be serious, do you really considered Pedro to be anything but a low mid tier fighter? He was equal to Tamago(a real mid tier fighter) but only when the latter was in his weakest form and got fodderized by Perospero who didnt even use his candy like he did with Brook and Chopper
>I said she was an effective fighter
And she fucking isnt, her biggest feats were taking down a group of low level officers while they were distracted(the same group that later got one shotted by Nami) and broke some helms while in her most powerful form. She is glorified trash

I think he may be making one of those joke things.

Mama becomes a Straw Hat and Kata becomes the King of Totto Land. Everything is going well

>Wano is a war arc
the battle on onigashima doesn't start for another in-universe week. that will be your war.
the samurai are all neutered and afraid to attack the beast pirates because they are either loyal to them or afraid to rise up with no reinforcements to help them and prevent getting curbstomped.

Nope. Which is why I said presumably. Though if he did it's strange it hasn't even been mentioned. I'd honestly prefer it, if he was just some normal idiot who became the strongest pirate ever without a single power.

he was made with caramel's soul rather than linlin's

>give it more time to focus on the beast pirates lower ranks
you want more this?

Attached: Dobon_Manga_Infobox.png (577x702, 443K)

The SH stopped being underdogs a long time ago

War is no joke. Also where the fuck is Zoro, this arc was supposed to be 90% pages of him and he's supposed to take over as the main character.

>Not enjoying the freak show that are the SMILE users

Attached: 1535092271626.jpg (1104x376, 207K)

This so much, remember when people thought this arc would be like marineford 2.0 but more harsh and brutal? Turns out it's a fucking playground for samurais and pirates alike.

I mean, she didn't just fight these fodders, she also immobilised their ships. I don't think sper-tastic user is talking about the fodder. Removing the threat of an entire fleet completely is an impressive and useful feat, not matter what your thoughts on her are. That said, I don't expect her to join the crew, and she's been sidelined hard.

Oda has written like this since the beginning of time. He first gives you the lame version of something (Raizo), and once you've gotten further and earned it he'll give you the cool version (Oniwabanshu ninjas). We'll get some cool SMILE users.

You ought to hang yourself before your next shitpost, mongrel.

>this arc was supposed to be 90% pages of him and he's supposed to take over as the main character.
shit meme. it was never about him

I can't believe he hasn't gone Asura and soloed Orochi yet, wtf HAckda?

Really disappointed with the smile users , we knew that they wouldn't be as strong as natural zoans but this shit is just pathetic.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY CAN'T THE SH JUST CURBSTOMP A YONKOU CREW DIRECTLY
>WHAT'S ALL THIS BUILDUP

Attached: 1546630782703.png (800x261, 195K)

No we won't. Smiles are fodder. Anything remotely threatening in Kaido's crew will have a real Zoan, most likely either ancient or mythical

>Raizo
>Implying Raizo is lame

Get the fuck out of here.

Attached: images (2).jpg (640x480, 29K)

Marineford despite it's seriousness had a lot of goofy moments aswell(mainly because of buggy) . Just give it time , wano will probably be bloody as fuck in a few months.

I like him user but he's not supposed to be your standard cool ninja. He's cool in his own way. Especially his outfit.

The bloodbath has already started. Once Oda gets into zetsubou mode, he doesn't let up until the arc's over. Things will only keep getting more grim and serious from the moment Kyoshiro slashed Komurasaki.

>He's cool in his own way

Fewer characters. Dear god, there are so many characters in this shitty arc that I can´t keep track. And unlike the Big Mom arc, these characters don´t have unique designs. They are just random samurai weirdos who are evil and love to abuse others.
Also, no time travel. What the fuck was that shit.

Oh shit her laughter changed ?

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/934/page/1

If Queen gets taken out in the next few chapters, there's basically no antagonists left to make it bloody. Just King, Kaido himself, and maybe Kyoshiro.
Those 3 and the joke shogun, against the Straw Hats, Law, Kidd, the samurai, and the Big Mom pirates.
Unless the Marines or Blackbeard show up the final battle is going to be anticlimactic

They may be fodder to strong characters, we'll still see some cool designs.

fucker

Anyone has the Japanese page to compare ?

>Dear god, there are so many characters in this shitty arc that I can´t keep track
For a supposed elitist board it amazes me how much all of you suck at keeping tabs on a childrens manga

it's always been mamama

Wano is a war arc in the same way as Dressrosa was. The war won't break out at once, something has to start it, even if the SHs are fighting the enemy from before.

What about kaido's headliners?

No, she laughed Hahaha maaama mamama

Ha. The Oniwabanshu just show up out of nowhere, 11 new strong ninjas, and you think we've seen all of Orochi's forces? Quite laughable. Oda only recently introduced the Flying 6 too. There are a lot of threatening villains and obviously more to be introduced.

IT'S OUT

Shonen threads are 80% underaged ESLs, it's best to ignore the most obviously idiotic posters.

Asshole.

Why were the Big Mom pirates so much better established than the Beast pirates?

>Marinefordbabys
We've been telling you this exact thing for years. If you didn't listen that's your problem, this was clearly what the story was aiming towards.
9 days would be plenty of time for him to recover though. Hell, in Dressrosa we had Jora recover in the same day.

I didnt say it wasnt useful, it definatly was, my problem is with using that as "strength feat" proving that she is a strong fighter. She has speed, i'll give her that, but her attack power is not impressive, she doesnt have any type of haki and most importantly she cant go Sulong for very long or at any time she needs it, its so restricted that, in all honesty, its a garbage power up that is only useful in specific situations like a war or an attack planned in advance, and thats only IF its not a cloudy night. I would put Carrot as equal to Leo, the tontatta wich would nake her a ok member of the grand fleet
Bite me

Ya better only be talking about the first half of WCI. If you include the second half you're comparing an entire arc to one still in its intro or barely past it.

That's her full laugh, but she always laughed without the "hahaha" when they were shorter laughs.

Attached: smile expectation vs reality.jpg (1010x1249, 913K)

cunt

Expectations vs Reality.

Didn't you read Zou?

>HxH vs One Piece

If Queen is awakened zoan he'll recover fast.

Queen's flag has nothing resembling a scorpion. the Q looks like some mosquito or bug with tiny legs

After Sheepshead I don't know what you fuckers were expecting.

same shit happened with the revolution commanders after ivankov was the first one introduced people thought it was going to the akatasuki phantom troupe or some shit

a scorpion smile also appears in this chapter already

HxH would just be dozens of people in suits with slightly different faces.

What a surprise, retards expect edgy shit from One Piece when there's literally nothing to suggest anything will be edgy. Especially not a whole group, only the Marines are more or less normal.

Sheepshead was fine though, by far the best smile user

As opposed to One Piece where everyone wears goofy outfits to distract from the sameface.

Queen being a scorpion wouldn't really fit. His peers are both Ancient Zoans, I doubt Queen will be just a regular Zoan unless it's something very broken.

you think what looks like bunch of people wearing fursuits is "edgy"?

fuck you

Mhm. Male and male character, go show us a sameface.

It's very confusing. They literally show Sheepshead and the freakish mutations that result from SMILE, and people conjure up fantasies. It's not so much Expectation vs Reality as it is Headcanon vs Reality.
I mean the early depiction of Jimbe was nothing like reality.

>Mhm
Type like a human.

You picked my post to insult when I'm literally agreeing with you.

Somewhat. They would also just be Minks, so Oda had to make them more unique. Gifters in Zou are the best examples of Smiles anyways. They'll always look better as a group than individually.

>HxH would just be dozens of people in suits with slightly different faces
Respect where respect is due.

Attached: 1540162501197.png (1372x1264, 721K)

Why are you guys saying it's bait? Didn't you guys check the backup site?

Not really, he could turn his hands into Sheephorns and got one shotted by a single Diable Jimbe. On the whole he set the standard of the Headliners.

I'm not insulting you in that post, retard. I'm commenting on the same situation. Are you new to Yea Forums?

It's funny because I can tell who each of them are based on their facial expressions.

Make a hunter x hunter thread and discuss the latest chapter of that. Don't come into another weekly thread.

>comparing an author's weakest showing to an author's mild showing

Your agenda is showing. Aren't you supposed to be back soon? Go to your thread.

Why are you being so aggressive, relax. If we're both in agreement there is no need for name calling.

Label them and return for a grade.

>s-stop proving that user wrong!!
I just won't let my favorite mangaka get shit on by a pathetic user like that.

>tracing

Are hxh women really that ugly?

He wasnt strong but design wise he was fine, we even saw other gifters being able to turn parts of their bodies into animals, it was far better than the bizarre chimeras that we have at Wano

Having to use extremely cherrypicked images doesn't help your case. You know the true hard mode is comparing Oda's male faces to Togashi's male faces.

forgot pic

Attached: 1547737455358.jpg (893x1726, 251K)

I shiggy diggy

Attached: vivaldi_2019-02-21_11-36-37.png (149x135, 7K)

Hiatus is just ugly in general.

>look, it´s a crime to use references

>i don't know what tracing is

>Togashi dick suckers will defend this

Wasn't Carrot with Chopper's group at the start of the arc? It was originally implied that they had a comedic brother/sister relationship going on.
Then, literally off screen and with zero fanfare or sendoff, she rejoined the Minks and has been MIA for the entire arc, and Chopper joined a different group.
Was Carrot the Toriko of One Piece? Initially forced down our throats as one of the next big things, then just quietly faded into obscurity?

2. bonney
3.sharly
4. monet
5. robin
8. rebecca
9 hina
12. viola
13.perona
14. vivi
21. iva
24. shirahoshi
26 otohime
28. franky sisters
on the top of my head. get that shit outta here and also cherry picking>

Attached: 1544129707973.png (1485x1604, 1.79M)

No one cares, this is a thread about One Piece. Not about who is or isn't better, make a HxH thread.

Toriko used to be legit competition for One Piece, I miss it. It wasn't as much of a whole package but it excelled in some aspects.

Stop replying to me if you can't even follow a simple chain post

I'd rather the bizarre chimeras. I feel like it really highlights the unnatural and wuite frankly worng aspects of SMILE. As if DF really are truly unique, and any attempts to create them artificially will result in disastrous consequences.

Stop posting here if you just want to talk about HxH.

Attached: op625.jpg (500x869, 149K)

Everyone is doing stuff to prepare for the raid. The fact that the BM pirates are already in Wano means they might even be looking for her for revenge too.

Who are you to tell me what to post and what not? This is not your hug box and will never be, deal with it or fuck off.

>wano-style hair BM
I like it

>Was Carrot the Toriko of One Piece? Initially forced down our throats as one of the next big things
Dont you dare shit on Toriko, it was great series and it was one of the most popular shounens during its publication, but Toei killed its reputation with the garbage anime and it never got popular overseas

Hugbox or not, derailing a thread is never based.

>ill just copy it line to line and call it reference

Attached: 2019-02-21.png (922x470, 31K)

Toei's literally so bad they can kill good manga? Jesus fucking christ Toei. That's seriously unforgivable.

>derailing a thread is never based.
Absolutely incorrect.

Attached: birbjacking.jpg (589x600, 77K)

Like i said, just stop replying to my posts if you can't follow a simple chain post so you won't derail the thread.

They 4kidz'd the fuck out of Toriko, it's quite disgusting, but off topic.

I can't agree more with this, it would make no sense for Carrot to go off adventuring with strangers rather than the strawhats she's been developing relationships with.

Why they had to keep the same fucking hairstyle during all their live.

Because manga.

They filled it with censorship a just like 4kids did with one piece and had terrible animation

Attached: Toriko censorship.jpg (738x415, 69K)

Hmm HunterXHunter's art kinda sucks, I mean Oda's is really weird, but togashi just straight up sucks

That's... generally what people do.

hxh would just have text with one character standing there.

Their Mom cuts their hair

>sameface meme

I am now again afraid of Toei. They've been doing okay but there's nothing stopping them from going back to how they were in Dressrosa for important parts of the series.

If anyone was going to be the next captain, shouldn't it be Katakuri?

Isn't that the mark of a Strawhat though? Once they reach an island they split up, having complete faith in each other. If she just stuck to Chopper all of the time, she wouldn't be as useful.

Read the thread

Perospero thinks he should be it because he's oldest/essentially consigliere, Daifuku thinks it should be Katakuri cause he's strongest

togashi has great ideas but he seems to barely put any passion into his art. its a very flat and unfinished looking manga (normally, there are some exceptions). compare that to OP which constantly looks busy and full of life. also oda is an amazing paneler which gives OP a great energy that HXH lacks

You can't use logic with anticarrotfags.

When will we see gambling in Wano?

youtube.com/watch?v=v9cAs68l208

We were in agreement, but you misread my post and got defensive. That makes you a dumb person, so I called you out. Do you really not know how this works, retard?

>togashi has great ideas
No he doesn't.

too bad Oda's storytelling is repetitive and predictable

>new movie
>no jimbei and carrot
based

Togashi literally does not care. He cares about making an interesting manga, but not about the execution of it. That said, it's more complicated than that, HxH can have some really good flow of movement. Both are amazing panelers.

Carrot is not important enough to ever receive another focal chapter. If we return to the Minks' side of the story, the focus will be on Neko/Inu.
Shit, even Pekoms had a more significant impact on the story than Carrot ever did.

>oda is an amazing paneler

>it was great series
Toriko was awful trash after Ice Hell. The anime was even worse, but the manga became worse at every step, hitting the lowest low in the Pair arc, and after that it was all just nonsense.

Oh I get it, you're aggressive online because you're a milquetoast offline. Fuck you.

Man, I miss being able to say this. From Zou on it's like he said "fuck you, try to predict me now."

yorknew and CA are 2 of the best shounen arcs ever, maybe the best.
sort of, the only time this was really an issue was dressrossa though IIRC. wano is proving to be super unpredictable so far

Except when it isn't and then you guys call him a hack

I dunno, there's some chance the minks will be in there since it's a pirate festival with former Roger pirates, sort of fits the timeline even though movies are non-canon-ish.

>Shit, even Pekoms had a more significant impact on the story than Carrot ever did.

Attached: 1544888983843.gif (500x270, 362K)

Now you are getting how this works. Now fuck off.

Your posts are feminine, gayboi.

This thread is approximately 56,352x worse than the last one.

Garp accomplished his dream of becoming a Marine, and actively denies any further advancement in his career as one. He wants to roam around the sea kicking pirate ass, he couldn't do that if he was an admiral.

i wonder why...

what was the last one like?

>keyboardwarrior.jpg

Blame the boring spoilers, literally nothing happens:the chapter tier

A lot better in every single way, it's worth reading to be honest.

>Toriko was awful trash after Ice Hell
Wth, it only got better from there. The quality only went down after the author started to rush the story towards the end
>hitting the lowest low in the Pair arc
Literally the best arc after the time skip, such shit taste

Attached: Bambina dance.jpg (566x541, 102K)

Carrot is still like Kin'emon, she's with the crew because of the alliance and doesn't fit a movie outside that context (at least yet if Oda wants to make her stick). Law is only there because he fits the story due to it being a pirates carnival.

Oda already said why he didn't have Jinbe with the crew in color spreads and shit. The movie is no different.

?
A lot happens in the spoilers, and the spoilers were there last thread too. Are you reading the fully updated ones?

>people still think that carrot will join the crew

The reason why so many people buy HxH isn't because of the art but because Togashi writes the most complex and interesting story where literally anyone could have been the protagonist.
Oda is great at writing great stories too but everyone knows Luffy is going to be the one to have the biggest fights and always win.

Garp will talk shit on how fucked up the nobility are, but he still essentially follows orders. He was just going to sit there and let them execute his adopted grandson

shit meme

user, the spoilers killed the hype you can literally see it by just looking at this thread.

carrot is part of the mink alliance, so for wano at least she isn't joining. we dont know past that, so it isn't really worth discussing

How will "Superpowers" work (the opening)? Don't they usually have to last a year before they get a new one?

Only reddit tier people and furry youtubers think that

Attached: 779-1.jpg (1622x1200, 1.11M)

That's not what's making this thread shitty. People were praising the spoilers last thread.

you clearly weren't in the prev thread

>People were praising the spoilers last thread
What the fuck is there to praise though?

Then people with taste woke up.

SHE'S IN BROS

Zoro still hasn’t done shit lol

H-HAYAI DESU NE

Attached: vXx9QVWX_o.jpg (572x303, 94K)

>Big Mom had an entire multi-year arc as a main antagonist
>In the very next arc gets to come back as an ally and still gets more screentime than Carrot
Poor furfags

Did you forget the part when he confronted Luffy and deliberately let him punch him so he could save Ace. Garp does care about being a Marine, and upholding Justice. Doesn't mean he'll follow orders completely.

You have a child's taste. The author took it in the worst direction possible, catering to children and focusing on the humans instead of the monsters for most of it. Then when it was back to monsters he couldn't design for shit, and relied on literal fanart for designing the monsters.

The AIR arc was decent, but the author just lost it after that. It felt like I was reading a parody of what the series was initially, and there's a reason he had to rush it afterwards, people list interest since it was so bad. Thank god he rushed the ending, since all that crap was awful anyways, the origin of Gourmet Cells and everything surrounding Acacia was handled in the worst way possible, like he was spitting on out faces.

based

IT'S HIS YEAR!

I dunno man, it covers quite a lot of events and adds interesting parts in each one. Again, are you reading the full spoilers?

I was there, though. It was the usual hugbox thread where everyone praises Oda for the smallest steps he takes even though anyone with a brain realizes that this is just more set-up.
Also this

what's jack doing there?

no shit its setup, user
have you read one piece before?

OUR BOI'S REGAINING HIS CONFIDENCE

Hey this smile user doesn't look too bad

There's no rule. They are usually around 50 episodes, but they've been for a lot less sometimes.

>implying Pez wouldn't remember him

He one shot Marco to stop him getting to Ace. He could have just taken a dive then and let Marco free Ace if he wanted to prevent the execution while still making it look like he wasn't actively against it

So? Any part that has the WCI scenes can be updated. Though it's likely non stop filler hell from here on out.

>thinking you're smart for realizing what everyone realizes

The action in Wano has really been on point.

Are you pretending to be stupid or do you just have the reading skills of a 12 year old? Because of the fact that it's just a standard set-up chapter, there's nothing note-worthy to discuss about, let alone praise Oda for something like that.

this is a good reaction pic

>It's like one of those movies where the abandoned old person that had forgotten about his entire life/children etc and is going to die soon so the MCs bring him on an adventure and make his last days his happiest.
Literal kino

he specifically wanted luffy to free ace, he was testing to see if luffy had enough resolve to carry it out

Will Pez unlock CoC from seeing the horrors of the world?

>it becomes morning in north america
> thread becomes shit
coincidence?

Attached: OppaiMissiles.jpg (305x264, 23K)

This is where you're making a mistake. Just because something is setup doesn't mean there's nothing to discuss.

>Roger pirate wasted

unbased

take me back bros
this thread's awful stench is coming through my computer screen

Yo can't waste something that isn't canon

>English proficiency and reading comprehension drop
>blames NORTH America

no, americans are rude and egotistic, the natural enemy of the comfy thread

Marco was his grand son?

He isn't shown chilling with them for no reason despite being the big brother. That family is pretty damn tight, especially the ones that grew up at a similar age.

>shitposting only happens in the morning instead of afternoon or evening when people are done doing shit

It’s almost noon

Luffy wasn't there at that point and Garp had no way to know that he was even on his way

so Queen doesn't have the scorpion zoan, huh?

This was the dumbest theory.

>Dragon
>Mammoth
>Pterodactyl
>Scorpion
One of these is not like the others.

nice

That’s really heartwarming and delightful, I can’t wait for her children or Kid to show up and make her come back to her senses wherein she starts trying to kill everyone

>clarity on what happened to the bmp
>conformation that kaido and big mom are crewmate
>kidd escaped
>wano map shown
>queen arrived to luffy's place
alot of things to discuss.

Mammoth?

>alot

You forgot Page One

>no u

Kidd already escaped? I missed that. I'll admit I didn't read the full spoilers, I guess it's more of a something happens chapter than I thought.

Page One isn't on the upper echelons, retard.

meh, most of the stuff you listed is just trivial stuff

A smile doesn't cancel out the existence of a proper zoan, ie Momo and Kaido, and I guess Speed and Pierre.

also the spoilers said "alpaca" and it appears to be a scorpion. ill never trust spoilers from now on

>I'll admit I didn't read the full spoilers
Wow, what a surprise.

Don't listen to him, there's no mammoth zoan in OP.

Dont jinx it before we have seen the lower body.

u wot

>speedreader

>one detail in early versions of spoilers is wrong
>stop trusting them despite being correct 99% of the time
Top IQ play.

The alpaca dude was talking to Luffy, scropion dude is attacking the grandpa, Luffy intervenes.

>catering to children
>focusing on the humans instead of the monsters for most of it
I don't see how these things are remotely related and its simply not true, if anything the gourmet world had more focus on the monsters than in the humans and before that most of the focus was on the world building, hell a lot of people used to bitch about how little focus the other heavenly kings got
>Then when it was back to monsters he couldn't design for shit,
Thats simply not true, some of the best monsters designs were from the gourmet world, before the ice hell they were mostly basic as fuck like gorilas, crocodiles and so on
>there's a reason he had to rush it afterwards, people list interest since it was so bad
No, toriko ended in the same period a lot of other series were being rushed by Sueisha, who wanted a lot of free space to push newer series since promised neverland and BNH were becoming quite popular. That happened to Bleach, Nisekoi, that manga about a cop with giant eyebrows, and some other series it had nothing to do with people losing interest, it had consistent decent sales, better than Bleach even
>the origin of Gourmet Cells and everything surrounding Acacia was handled in the worst way possible
I only agree with Acacia but the origin of the gourmet cells was the opposite of sppiting on the face of the fans, it explained all that we needed to know and it was a massive tease for new arcs wich makes sense since it had the usual "their adventure goes own" theme

Attached: sky deer.jpg (547x561, 104K)

Queen's going to be an Ankylosaurus. His hair looks similar to the tail and the beast fits the ancient zoan theme

Attached: 25cmAnguirus1968Reissue.jpg (670x444, 60K)

Based and Tohopilled

I hope in a smilodon. A fat one.

Attached: sabertooth.jpg (2374x1246, 379K)

Ace, and everyone there were Pirates, whom need to pay for their crimes. It wasn't until Luffy was their where his resolve started failing him. It's not that he sees the marines and world goverment as bad guys, but the Celestial Dragons. As far as we know, we've never seen hims speak ill of his son, or his cause- to topple the CDs and WG, as he knows their corruption is what's evil in the system. He sees there are good people in the WG as his interactions with Fish people and various other leaders were good, kind and generally there for the betterment of their citizens.

The similodon is more fitting for a flying fighter imo

>Amerilards
>English proficiency and reading comprehension

So there is no mention of Kyoshiro in this chapter and we get an old geezer instead ? FUCK THE LEAKERS AND THEIR RETARDED SUMMARY

>65
Next nakama?

Don't bust a gasket, Pedro.

What if Chopper and Robin never got their "The X person" chapters because those numbers actually are reserved for Vivi and Carue?

Chopper was planned in from the start, should be a protoype Strawhats sketch floating around, also included Brook.

/fit/ fag gets outperfomed by a proper man

Everything as it should be

kek Queen is a fucking american

So Bonney’s entire crew is dead or captured, she’s currently hanging out with the Revolutionaries who are being heavily built up, and she has a beef with the Straw Hats

Will the patient waiting for Bonney to join finally pay off?

Sanji

Attached: IMG-20190221-174119.jpg (512x483, 64K)

pathetic like usual i see

Attached: bards.png (1280x720, 818K)

Jealous and cringepilled

>low diffs Pageone
>Immediately pivots to this
Not going to lie, I find this immensely satisfying.

>komurasaki chwaaaaan
>why are you crying!!
>you just saw her one time!!

>>you just saw her one time!!
ebin

Literally all of her waifufags btfo

>styling her hair à la wano
How cute, Oda is god at making me forget how bad the writing is.

Attached: wow be my mommy.png (599x354, 67K)

Drawfag here, I'm doing commissions.
I figured I have nothing to lose by asking.

Here is my portfolio:
twitter.com/InfinityGrab

Attached: commission.png (1200x924, 445K)

She's a femme fatale.(Possibly male)

Attached: Komurasaki_Manga_Infobox.png (680x910, 651K)

Seconded, there is literally nothing else to say.

Fuck off

I can't believe Komurasaki is fucking dead

Are you upset?

Attached: sanjirella.jpg (500x731, 118K)

Don't judge me, user.

Me and my eldest sister have had the same hairstyles since when we were kids. It's my second eldest sister and younger brother who keep changing theirs.

>(Possibly male)
Ha, I fucking wish but no, there's no way.

I just realized that Big Mom is supposed to be a Yonko. She really does not have the gravitas of one, she is treated like a joke character most of the time.

It’s one piece, every character is a joke character

Did I ever said 1000? Are you a kid? It doesn’t matter if she forms a rag tag fgroup of 10 minks, it’s still more useful than just carrot herself. You can’t be this stupid, user.

If that was true then everyone above 60 yo would still be wearing mullets.
Most +25 yo had an emo fringe phase or a gel phase too.
To say nothing of girls. Of course there are long hair autists who don't ever get haircuts among them but even those change hairstyles often with ponytails, breads, wavy hair, etc.

Please just fuck off

You sound upset. It must be tough to be a Sanjifag. Especially when you get triggered so easily.

Attached: big mom the hutt and prince sanji.jpg (600x413, 50K)

The whitebeard yonko era is long over, every character is a joke now

lame

Sanji is justice.

Dozing "Cut the Slut" Kyoshiro
Dozing "You're a whore? Say no more" Kyoshiro
Dozing "Bitches get stiches" Kyoshiro
Dozing "Woman of the night? I'll give you a fright" Kyoshiro

Attached: Kyoshiro_Manga_Infobox.png (338x350, 186K)

Cringe

>Birdcage asspull
>Snakeman asspull
>Luffy beating Katakuri asspull
>Fishman rescue asspull
and now
>Amnesia asspull
Are there any more asspulls so far since timeskip?

Reminder that Kyoshiro is Green Bull and Fujitora is Oden

Oda, where is my fishbro Jinbe?

Attached: 1029292.jpg (1280x704, 101K)

I couldn’t disagree more. To me Big mom is so far the only Yonko that is unbeatable so far. She’s been plagued by adverse circumstances and she’s still at 100% always.

There are ABSOLUTELY no World Government Officials in Wano stop joking around haha I mean it's an isolated country with it's own currency what possible interest would the WG have in Wano haha everyone here is 100% Wanoese

>gravitas
What the hell do you even mean? This is One Piece, characters can flip around between serious and silly all the time, and no one said Yonkou had to be all serious all the time (see: drunk Kaidou, Shanks 99% of the time, Blackbeard eating cherry pies/losing to Ace and Magellan).

I feel like you have no idea of what is an asspull. The only thing in there that could be considered one is Snakeman, but it's the kind of thing we've seen since Ennis Lobby.

But muh gravitas.

Sanji will never be anything more than a joke character. That's sad.
Usopp has infinitely more depth. He was supposed to be the comic relief, but he ends up being the underdog that everybody roots for while nobody gives a fuck about Sanji and his retarded woman quips anymore. He had a cool moment with the suit and it gets instantly ruined by his one-dimensional "character trait".

Attached: godusopp.jpg (928x515, 603K)

>muh nakama asspull
>water asspull
>rubber asspull
>Gear 2nd asspull
>Gear 3rd asspull
>Shadow Luffy asspull
>Gear 2nd+3rd aspull
>Kuma rescue asspull
>Hancock falling in love asspull
>Shanks in Marineford asspull
You don't know what the word means anyways.

>Are there any more asspulls so far since timeskip?
Aren't you forgetting the biggest asspull of them all?

Attached: f17bd71c0d17d4dbfdd8af0e0f8c23de.png (500x746, 416K)

This just in: Literally everyone in Wano is from another country, and larping.

Attached: DS4IBq7p_400x400.jpg (240x240, 16K)

How is Snakeman an asspull? We've known from G4's introduction that there were different forms, and that was outright shown during Luffy vs Cracker.

only 5 asspulls (since timeskip the happened i.e. 300+ chapters) is not even that many for a long running shonen like one piece

I already liked Big Mom, but now she a cute on top of it all?

What constitutes an asspull?

They're all secret agents who ate the mass-produced Hito Hito no Mi Model Panface.

something I did not predict

For these dumbasses it's just anything that happens at a critical point without being talked about earlier. So anything that's a surprise, even if it makes perfect sense, and even if it was foreshadowed.

Why im I still here? Waiting week after week, break after break just to be disappointed... There are nothing fun, good, surprising, inspiring about this manga anymore. All bunch of these new characters looks retarded, having stupid and shitty personality, old characters become soulless, power-hungry cocky brats. Nothing big or serious that actually give impact to the storyline happened. I don't give a single shit about anything that is happening. One Piece is in its worst state over the last 3 years. Maybe I'm just here to see how this manga will end...

Great, now leave and let us enjoy the manga. Not everyone is a bitter retard.

You should leave and take an English class.

I mean, Reverie was pretty cool, but you can infer a bunch of stuff from this arc.

Take Komurasaki's death for example. Let's put aside if she's faking it or her own motives. In her stint as Oiran, she drove a bunch of noblemen to abject poverty, disposed of a limited currency, and now has got the capital riled up.

And that's just the work of an educated prostitute. Now combine that with the Strawhats, the Time Traveling Rebellion, Kaido, Big Meme - something is cooking for sure.

Man, don't respond seriously. That post reeks of a fightfag, he's already made his own conclusions and he isn't here to talk about it either. It's just a shitpost to bring everyone else down.

Take a 3 years break and read it in one go.

O-Lin a cute!

Attached: doushio.jpg (191x234, 8K)

This reads like something straight out of Oro Jackson

Honestly this, I miss the pre-timeskip soul One Piece had.

Attached: when OP used to be kino and soulful.png (1850x1500, 784K)

I really doubt that.

Attached: hammer of justice.gif (520x390, 216K)

I honestly think that if you are here just for the end. You should leave, find yourself some other manga and comeback when the manga is over. I promise you that there’s no chance you’ll miss it cause Yea Forums will be upside down with hype and shitposting by then.
Otherwise, you’ll just stay to shit up the thread, get frustrated because people disagree with you, and whine about how you want Oda to do what you want instead of what makes sense.

you mad?

>soul
There's that word again

Attached: 1530898739192.jpg (600x599, 63K)

Fuck off Zorofag

Pre-timeskip had something different, but it was not feasible to keep it up in the New World and have Luffy realistically become the Pirate King in 2 years at the same time. Both are different things, and you may prefer one or the other, but the newer arcs aren't bad just because they aren't the same as the pre-timeskip arcs. If anything they've let us see more variety too, and now arcs actually feel big, like Impel Down and Marineford did at their time.

>Talks of soul vs souless.
>shows the only moment when a nakama has died as proof.
You are shit, user. Post timeskip has some deep soul too, like mr.pink or FI flashback. Or fucking Corazon.

Daily reminder that Mother Caramel is still semi-alive.

Attached: artworks-000258838898-5m55bb-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Most post about pre-timeskip are always like that
>man, I miss when One Piece had SOUL
>Posts spread about whatever

Corazon's story is too underrated.
I feel that big part of what that guy referred to has to do with panel size and how cluttered the art is. Oda literally said his sight is not as good, and he lost the crispness of his drawings, besides having to cram as much as possible in every chapter. This changed how the manga reads a lot, but for some reason many don't even notice and just say his artstyle is bad now, when the problem is something different.

When do you guys think O-lin will flip back to her old self? Will it happen at the end of act2 or by the begining of act5 or never?
My money is by mid-late act3. That would give it the weight of the whole story climax.

He's a braindead Yea Forums crossposter, just ignore him.

How can BB even stand up to Linlin? Zeus and Prometheus are literally mini-logias immune to his power sunction and Big Mom herself is a monster without her devil fruit ability.

Pez is obviously going to be a cabin boy after a second time skip.

Act 4. If she had her memories she'd be rushing to attack Kaidou, and everything in the arc would have to move around that. Once the war breaks out she can do that, since that's what everyone will be doing anyways.

They aren't necessarily immune, for all we know his fruit hard counters homies. Linlin is obviously a monster, but BB is also one, he gave Shanks his scars and now he has WB's fruit which he's mastered. He's still probably weaker, but it's easy to see they are on the same category.

I have a suspicion that Kid might be the cause of it since he's now out of the prison and nearby, plus I doubt he'll let the opportunity slip by him if he knew what state Linlin is in

Based Gudako poster.

There's nothing based about mobagays.

I hope we get more of Kid soon. His time is due, let us see what the guy is about instead of telling us. Law had his time, and he's more of a planner, Kid has to show why he had higher bounties than Luffy twice by rampaging through Wano.

WB was probably the strongest because his quakes can bypass Mom's iron body at her full power like Jinbe's Vagabond Drill could against skinny mama.

Gudako is the definition of a based character. Where she's from is irrelevant.

Jinbe showed us Prometheus can be stopped with water. So probably with ice or with anything what is natural enemy of fire.

Merry was reincarnated and her soul went into Sunny

lvl 30 anime user

lvl 0 4channeler

When do you think the battle of Onigashima will be? That same act4 or before that? I think that will happen in act3 and everything will go to shit, Linlin will return to her crew, a fourth party will join the war and the alliance will barely survive the clash. The factions will divide and act4 will start from the bottom of that. Or something like that. Hawkins gave Luffy a month, so I expect something after the 2 weeks.

Onigashima being Act 4 would make sense to have Act 5 be picking up the pieces and the world potentially finding out.
On the other hand, it could be Act 5 to give the other acts time to bring in more players or do a lot more set up.
Or the whole 5 acts thing could be a trick and all five are just set up for wano part 2 after a Reverie break which is just the battle all on it's own

I think it'll break out at the end of Act 3. I don't think every act will be the same length, and it'll be more about story progression. The way I see it Act 2 and Act 3 are still set up for the war, and smaller fights setting everything up (like the Colosseum part in Dressrosa, or before the Wedding in WCI) with Act 4 being the early war and Act 5 focusing on the final fights.

I think Hawkins' prediction goes beyond just the Wano arc. In fact, I always had the feeling Wano isn't going to end these Yonkou's storylines since the island is too tied to its inhabitants too. I think that like with Linlin, the fight with Kaidou could extend to another island, especially if Kaidou wins at the end. This is what I thought earlier though, but now that Kaidou already defeated and captured Luffy I'm having my doubts.

Still, three acts for the war seem like too much to me, the war would lack weight without properly setting it up before. We still barely know Kaidou's crew.

Nice wall of text, faggot. Surely you didn’t expect I’d read all that?

In the end it barely matters. They are arbitrary names for parts of the arc, and they won't change how the arc develops. At least they serve to know properly how far into the arc we are in terms of the plot.

queen is a tarantula or a black widow

what previus anons mentioned, less characters and more focus on specific ones. Right now, nearly all wano citizens are boring except few exceptions (kinemon, kiku, kyoshiru and shutenmaru). Mainly because this characters have had some characteration and screentime.

Act 1 of the arc had good pacing and decent story in my opinion but Act 2 has so many useless and boring plotlines that I really don't care about.

>so many useless and boring plotlines that I really don't care about.
you aren't going to like the rest of wano then, since all this shit ties into what happens later

Is this the "BEYOND IMAGINATION" that Oda was talking about?

Usopp was always better.

Shadow Luffy was unironically an asspull.

> happens at a critical point without being talked about earlier.
> it was foreshadowed.
Can you decide??

Congrats on not knowing English. Look up what foreshadowing really means, since you don't seem to know. Can you??

those two are not mutually exclusive

yes, i hope so and expect that much. However, this is all the manga has to offer for the last years. It always plays with the reader expectations and aniticipations. It is what Oda does and what leaves the readers addicted. However, I wish the story would stop focus more on the present with fewer and more enjoyable plotlines.

-stop
A good example of my last point is the journey of Brook and Pedro in the last arc.

The plotlines will set up the final acts of the arc. Oda can't just do a plotline that will be great for a while and then shit all over the arc, he has to set up the plot that he wants to do, and he can't delve on them for 100 chapters, so they get shortened and crammed together with the rest of the plotlines. Once they pay off, we'll appreciate these chapters a lot more.

Sorry but I cannot see any use for zoros plotline other than parking him at Ebisu Town to meet up with the rest of the crew or for Nami to fly around with the fat chick and play ninja. Hawkings is also a mess so far.