Karakuri Circus

RIP Francinebot and Angelina

Long Live Eleonore

Attached: francine.png (950x563, 814K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/archeoloweeb/status/1097350071014879234
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Dz7xKhyU8AAk034.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

of course we could not have 3 straight episodes with happiness and joy, fucking hell.

Lolilumbine is coming to save us.

Too good for this world.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Karakuri Circus - 18 [720p].mkv_[00_02_10.964].jpg (1280x720, 232K)

HOLY SHIT!!! That was fucking awesome.

how much are they cutting from the manga? I know the princess arc is out but what else would be considered inconsequential?

Hayashibara singing lullaby as both Angelina and Francine really makes it good.

Wait, if boss doll is gone what is the circus doing?

Turns out OST is really good here.

WHY WON'T ANYONE FINISH TRANSLATING THIS FUCKING MANGA? ITS A FUCKING MASTERPIECE!

Attached: x22.png (767x1200, 666K)

>what finally made her smile was the joy of a baby
Did Abe write this?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Karakuri Circus - 18 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.14_[2019.02.21_11.11.23].jpg (1280x720, 56K)

The circus is still travelling around the world searching for the soft stone, remember that francine made a fake doll to replace herself.

calm down that I'm working on it. We'll probably finally start releasing next month. (I'm the proofreader)
twitter.com/archeoloweeb/status/1097350071014879234

>to make a woman happy you need to give her a baby

Oh I didn't know. Well thank you kind user. Your valuable work is greatly appreciated!

What went so horribly wrong with the anime?

Doing God work user.

Nothing, mangafags overhyping the series as usual.
Imagine if the last 5 episodes were all 1 hour long, literally have to watch it on 4x speed then.

Shut the hell up you secondary piece of shit.

Attached: x8.png (757x1200, 419K)

Skipping a lot of scenes that gave context to the story plus being rushed as hell. It seems to be getting back on track a little and not as rushed as before but the damage is already done.

At this time the fake boss doll is with the circus so they are still doing their thing and fighting the shirogane constantly at their home base.

Pacing. Too much content and too few episodes meant this was going to be rushed and streamlined as shit.

wasn't the fake doll destroyed when they raided the circus?

This is a flashback from way before the fake doll was destroyed.

Really good episode, it made me remember the first 4 episodes, but still, too little too late, I'm very disappointed with the series in general, but let's see if they can keep up with how good this episode was for the rest of the show.

The fake doll is destroyed in the present story this is a flashback simulating in Masaru's mind about his grandpa's and father's past.

Attached: hinamaturi.jpg (640x400, 65K)

Over half of the show is still left, so hopefully it can get back into shape again. This flashback arc has been pretty decent.

Welp that was a double kill episode holy shit.

is this what i think it is

did she learn the pleasure of being cummed inside

Wasn't a copy of Francine enough to have some of the strongest automata stop on their tracks? How did they attack the actual Francine?

The more distant the automata are from the original doll Francine the less loyal they are. This is why automata fodder could move while the 4 chumps that were directly made by Francine were frozen in their tracks.

Those four were the original four automata so their bonds to her were the strongest as they were created with the sole purpose of making her laugh. Rhata why that one puppet died because he discarded his reason for existence. Later automoto were built with various purposes so they aren't as strong in loyalty just like the guy above me said.

So Francine is still alive right? Since she's supposed to be the source of the disease.

Only her double survived and continued the disease until the time when Narumi and the other go to the tent.

Yeah but even after the event, Zonapha syndrome is still spreading. And Narumi is looking for the doll Francine not knowing she's long dead. So what's causing the disease?

Well I thinks its a spoiler but somehow that dudes brother who built Francine was still alive and didn't get absorbed in the water like his brother. So he's basically still doing shit and fucking up everyone's lives. nTR be damned.

What a cunt, I hope they get to that part soon.

I guess that kinda explains why Eleonore never got called for the raid and why she is so detached from the whole shirogane mission.

I mean dude was already shitty for getting all crazy just because his brother got first while he was still on the dibs zone. All this conflict over some ntr.

Francine got dissolved in Aqua Vitae and Eleonore was dipped in it and ended up drinking it, taking in both the original Francine's hair doll Francine had and doll Francine's aqua vitae, essentially making her a mix of both.

Yep, Guy was basically keeping her as far away as possible.

Wait, if fake Francine and real Francine are both dead and the puppets still work then can the disease even be cured?

They haven't even come close to the real source yet.

Keep watching, or you can cheat by reading the manga.

Loli Shirogane is so cute I just want to put on a puppet show for her until she screams in terror.

Automata you need to go back to the circus.

Thank you user

The zonapha hospital is working on a cure.

I was referring to that thing she talked about how when she was still training under the shirogane she'd occasionally see a creepy puppet show in her room. It's even referenced by the faceless guy representing the puppet master in the anime's second ending.

Masaru's dad did nothing wrong.

so after the full metal alchemist arc we went to stein's gate arc, what's next?

Wtf why?

Why not?

Because he realized that he left some of Francine's hair on doll Francine and that if he dissolved it in some Aqua Vitae and made someone drink Francine's essence then he'd get back his waifu and rape her for the rest of their lives and maybe even repeat the process again.

T-thanks. He's fucked up.

Attached: 1548933808879.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

is this a show for dispearfags? I been looking for one since I finished bacarano

Well he did call dibs on her first tbqh, it was his brother's fault.

now that's a villain

>Masaru's dad did nothing wrong.
I still don't know what the hell he even did and why everyone wants to kill him.

Adding to that, how long until Masaru stops getting expositioned at and actually does something?

>I still don't know what the hell he even did and why everyone wants to kill him.
You'll understand by the end of the flashback why Masaru's dad is a real piece of shit.

In the anime the brother tells him she loved the younger brother too and that's why she never run away, but he was too insane and jealous to see it. Now he's an old disgusting fucker still doing insane shit. He's fucked up.

this show is absolute garbage

ushio and tora had better pacing even with the skipped arc in between seasons... this one went full fucking weird battle series the moment they skipped to the circus in the desert. it feels really off.

>If only, fuck faceless!

>Watch next wpisode
>Iirc they were created by a 'third party'

Well that's because Ushio to tora basically was played straight shonen series and monster of the week so the skipped arcs didn't matter that much. Karakuri has many twist and turns plus context to how stuff happens but the anime skips entirely so it feels weird when it transitions from assassin then towards actual living automata.