Tsundere

Is Nino a tsundere done right or done extremely wrong?

Attached: nice color.png (649x1266, 1M)

Would you want to date someone who treated you like absolute shit when you first met?

And then eventually she was the first girl who confessed her love to you?

She is a classic tsundere, done right.
Nino is shit though.

*best

She's pretty great. I'd root for her if my favorite doesn't win.

How is she classic? Classic tsundere are girls who fell in love after MC saves her ass but she's just trying to be in denial so she slaps the MC all the time.

>she's just trying to be in denial so she slaps the MC all the time
She's slapped him only one time, for talking dirty in front of her friends back when she hated him.

Attached: 1548255926140.png (932x600, 185K)

Isn't Nino a neo-tsundere though?

best besttttttt

Attached: b3b31044d688d43f1e5dfd27701ed21b0cf43ba4.jpg (1003x1504, 152K)

Real Tsundere melts at the end. She's for the new wave of tsunderefags that need to be reassured immediatly.

Kuudere

Yeah, it just took her some time to accept her feelings, after that she's only been dere dere

I don't know about the tsundere thing, but whatever Negi did with her character worked wonders. Nino a BEST.

That's why people will never like her

short hair better, fite me

She confessed. Straight up confessed. A tsundere who does that is special.

She's the least popular girl out of all 5 though

>She's used to be the least popular girl out of all 5 though

FTFY

t. secondary

No.

That hasn't been true for a while. Nino is currently trending around second, or at least third.

Agreed

>2nd
Ichika's place

>3rd
Itsuki's place

Attached: How random nips rates quints.jpg (540x597, 68K)

did she confess in the anime yet?

You're behind on the news, I see. Ichika should be the least popular right now.

animeonly scum

Tsunderes can't be done right. They're always shit.

Series is carried to popularity because of anime and Miku

Nino is a kuudere. The difference may be too subtle for newfags, but please keep up. Nino trolls, manipulates, acts in control, teases, and verbally abuses. These traits are typically common in kuudere, existing as polar opposite to tsundere with temperamental and feisty traits. Now, being two sides of the same coin means there are some similarities and that's where warming up to the person they take an interest is. And warmed up Nino did to the MC.

She's 100% dere at this point so the question is irrelevant.

when Nino episode?today or next week

No.
Neo is full tsun to full dere in a short time early on, after the meeting.

Attached: cuteNinoo.jpg (580x820, 88K)

There is nothing subtle about the difference between kuudere and tsundere. No one, except for you for some inane reason, would classify Nino as a kuudere, it is absolutely retarded.

Yeah I remember when Ninofags used to say this before the poll yet again BTFO them

Hi THK.

Don't try so hard. There hasn't been a new poll after Nino's arc.

Looking at pixiv she is the second most popular one but Miku owns 44% of all toubun art on the site. Meanwhile, Nino's share amounts to 21%. There is a huge numerical difference between first and second place, especially when you consider how close everything that comes afterwards is.
Would be interesting to see how much Nino's art increased ever since she has become mostly dere.

too pink

done so wrong the author had to reverse her entire character in 3 chapters

>She's the least popular girl out of all 5 though
Nigga, go and see a psychologist, you have problems.

Attached: 1526294064210.gif (500x532, 904K)

I wonder how Mikufags will feel once she loses. All that focus is for nothing. She was the first to fall in love so it's obvious she's going to lose.

Everything is done wrong in this show.

But it's fun

Objectively incorrect.

Attached: b90817051207930a67362cd387cc5c1f.jpg (600x800, 402K)

Not really. People today still can't decide if Hitagi was tsundere or kuudere.

Imagine... a 5toubun thread... that isn't about Nino

Ichika a best
Nino a shit

Attached: 1550729819035.png (1115x1600, 750K)

>muh boogeyman
Fuck off

Kill yourself, subhuman.

Sounds gay.

Don't be a braindead faggot and ask this in one of the 2 active threads

We came to the conclusion that Slutgahara is reddit

It's a tsundere thread not a toubun thread though?

She is one of those rare tsunderes whose transition from tsun to dere is an actual character arc. So yes, she's a tsundere done goddamn right.

There's a huge powergap between Miku and Nino and a slight gap between Nino and the rest. Just checked and Miku doubles Nino on pixiv while Nino is just 30-50% ahead of the other sisters. The other three are basically within a range kf 30 or so.

That's what I said.

Attached: ohoho..png (262x241, 95K)

The anime is not gonna reach that far

how far will it get?

Is Stella even a tsundere?

She's best girl-dere

Attached: Rakudai_Kishi_no_Chivalry_Page_308.jpg (1019x1500, 582K)

>boogeyman

Only THK would say that. Or make blanket statements about tsunderes.

Yes, if now she calls me "Fuu-kun" and wants to suck my dick on daily basis

Nino is Mix Tsundere and Himedere

Itsuki Shitdere or Fatdere

You aren't wrong. I can vouch for that based on a lot of experience.

Ichika a cute!

Attached: 1550782111443.png (825x1023, 1018K)

based and tsunderepilled
Tsunderes allways were the worst girls, exeption being ichigo 100%, but new "i write tsundere cuz everyone is doing it" is reaching levels of bad previouslyt not even known to man.

you mean he wrote literally worst girl that had change of heart by magic and now wants to suck mc's dick like there's no tommorow? She's perfect for Yea Forums's tasteless contrarians and still worst toubun.
>hurr best character so interesting look the mileage from fucking bitch to bitch for fucking she went through

Her story was literally "I'm dumbest bitch around who drugs people and would suck some chad's dick if he treats me like shit. I hate you uesugi, but you were nice to me when kintarou dumped me kinda not really and can ride a bike so let me lick that D clean for you.
She still has worst character and interests, but she gavce herself to fuut on silver platter with him doing nothing for it, and that's perfect for f/a/gs.

Attached: 1537044636975.jpg (1660x980, 190K)

>Tsunderes can't be done right.
Yes they can, pic is proof.
>They're always shit.
That only applies to yanderes.

Attached: 1512434078006.png (974x1400, 397K)

>were
Are. They still are worst girls most of the times. And of course Nino is no exception.

Attached: tsundere expanded again.jpg (1020x2840, 892K)

Good thing he never shows up in a Louise thread while pregfag is around.

>THK's personal chart
There we go.

One time or another he has popped up

A real man would.

And people say THK isn't real

Based and redpilled. Nino is either classic or pinnacle based on progression.

Only the first chart is THK, bro. The other two are ones that he dislikes people to see, actually.

Bait chart is bait chart.

yotsuba?

The person you are responding to might be that one retarded akifag that keeps miss using the term THK.

I think that chart belongs to ESL-kun.

>Erina
>Good

Pretty agreeable chart

All the tsunderes at the top are shit though.

I wasn't the one that made the chart just posted it.

All Tsunderes are for impregnation and pregnancy sex.

Attached: 1541466944248.jpg (1748x2480, 684K)

I don't think it is that simple. Nino is bit too complex to tie her down as only one type of dere. But if we must, Nino exhibits some characteristics that could be associated to tsundere and kuudere, and a dash of yandere thst comes from being a protective sister. The closest and earliest character that comes to my mind is Mir from At tonelico (aka best girl, yo) who was described as a cooltsundere by her creator. Mir had some yan in here, too. Whatever the csse, Nino is great nonetheless. I used to be indifferent towards her up to around chapter 35ish, but now she's my favorite.

Attached: 1361279883801.jpg (547x1159, 310K)

I think you should have followed the older version for "modern" because can be just as cute and good at "proper". Overall though, you improved it.

THK's aside, ESL has his own charts and these aren't his. I don't know who started it, but these have gone through a few revision. Like, someone added Erina to this one that I edited, which I do agree with and have been using it since myself.

Attached: 1469977305780.jpg (1670x799, 232K)

Or drugged you. Twice.

>modern tsundere
>good

Fuutarou would.
He even went out of his way to cheer her up.

that "good" catagory goes too far down

That's hardly rare.

She’s not a tsundere faggot

So what is she? Don't give me stupid answers like "my wife"

>my wife
Of course she is not your wife, cause she is mine

Shut up

I can now see why you decided yo lurk this place

do you have last Nino cover manga?

Every Ninofags have it