Chainsawman

Thoughts on Chainsawman?

Chainsaw man discussion.

Attached: 01a.jpg (800x800, 171K)

Axed soon.

Attached: 1541553099146.jpg (708x700, 201K)

How so? It's actually pretty interesting.

chainsaws>axes.

It's a pretty fun series so far. If they axe this instead of ne0;shit I swear.

Attached: 1547447030890.gif (500x378, 1.39M)

What if Grapes was not a coward: the manga

Attached: mine3.png (146x223, 66K)

muh tits joke got old after 2 chapters

I just hope he gets to have sex with Power before he gets cancelled, that's all I hope for at this point.

Attached: 1549661783954.jpg (900x1300, 550K)

Neoshit is 100% dead. The only question is if they will axe both chainsaw man and higuma or only one of them.

What happens if the chainsaws run out of fuel?

based hunterchad

Spoilers when? Is the real question.

One Piece not even out in gooks. Not anytime soon.

It has character literally and figuratively, not much substance sadly.

It already did in the last chapter.

wrong

Lost its novelty pretty fucking fast.
Hope now that the current fight's over, either they pick up the fucking pace, or start doing something really unusual with it. Gonna be too stale to follow if not.

I love it desu.

Attached: 00.jpg (891x1300, 689K)

Pretty lame but people suck it's dick because muh fire punch. I actually like fire punch but people go over board with giving this a pass just because of that. I dont hate it but it's definitely not great and is pretty meh so far. Unless something happens soon like the world opening up a little more or a tiny bit more character development I can't see myself continuing it. I understand it hasn't had much time but if manga like this doesn't have a really strong start it's unlikely they'll end up making the cut it seems,

What would sex with power be like?

Attached: 1530204995878.gif (400x300, 973K)

Why the fuck do Hunterfags seem necessary to try and fuck up Chainsawman threads now? Is the hiatus fucking them up so much that they need to take their mumble out on series with less than 10 chapters?

Sorry the mha threads are too slow right now to bully.

Attached: 1549857573298.jpg (736x623, 42K)

What's it about?

they have nothing to do, and sucking themself off wont give them enough satisfaction anymore. so they have to spread their autism everywhere. its literally autismcancer

Then why don't you discuss your own Light Novel, OH WAIT A SECOND!

Fire Punch started nice and went to hell.
Chainsawman gives all signs of following the same pattern. Hopefully they'll axe at about chapter 30.

Why do you autists despise Fire Punch?

It's alright I suppose, but it adds more questions than it answers and the world is not very fleshed out. It also is developing very slowly, in the sense that there's no clear goal, it's kind of like a slice of life pretending to be a shounen, but then again I can't really place it.

>unironically liking Fire Punch

Attached: Chadhan.jpg (640x480, 28K)

i'm positive that Denji's ordinary desires could turn into something really twisted. maybe I'm expecting too much just because of FP but I want to be on this ride.

I hope the setting & world are explored more. Right now it should have more questions added than answers though.

Modern world filled with demons, has demon hunters, demons can take over a human, MC fuses with a demon and becomes chainsawman

>could
They definitely will, it's just probably going to be retarded twisted.

I don't understand this line of thinking, FP was a wild fucking ride from the start, Chainsaw is much more standard in comparison, and for obvious reasons since this is in WSJ.

Chainsawman is interesting with regard to how fast the story is moving. Normally you'd have seen things still stuck on that debt from chapter one in other manga, but for better or worse the pace keeps knocking out stuff that would be arc goals in a chapter or two.

I liked the golf one and I'm not even a golf fan and they axed that so who knows. It's hard to sell Jump merch for this manga so probably axe.

Haters will seethe when it does not get axed.

Is there anyone who actually hates it? I don't find it anything special and wouldn't lose sleep if it was axed but it's pretty inoffensive, can't imagine people despising it rather than just thinking its nothing special and not caring about it.

Fire Punch? more like Kino Punch

Its looks like the mangaka came with that idea of chainsaw man after a intense weed smoking session. To be honest its ok for its action scenes but its concept is not that well thought. Also the artstyle is not that special