Pro tip : You can't.

Attached: large.png (500x535, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/184748127/#184758699
youtube.com/watch?v=xRcWJyGRvNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wrong, the 4th espada was.

About what though? Please elaborate.

About trying to take down the shitty hierarchy of soul society governed by a dead corpse.

If it's dead just leave it

Bleach is dead.

>just leave it
It's going to stink the whole place

>Artbook sold 35k with 150$ pricetag on pre-orders alone
>Digital coloured edition in the top 10 most sold digital manga of 2018
>Light novels being released
>Brave souls bringing in monthly revenue of 10 million
>Multiple collaborations with game and clothing companies
>Merchendise and figures being released
>In top 5 for the anime sales of TV Tokyo in 2018, 6 years after the anime ended.
>Dead

Where is the sequel or the anime then?

Checkmate.

In production.

wow it's literally nothing. give up, bleach as a franchise is dead.

Source, bub?

>Checkmate

>literally nothing

I don't like smug Aizen.

I forgot

Did AIzen die in the end or did they just put him back in jail for eternity?

>anime
Slam dunk had great sales this year despite the anime not adapting the last arc and ending. You are just too much of a retard.

Aizen was the hero Soul Society needed but not the one it deserved. The last arc should have been him establishing his new world order as king and god over those dim witted peons.

Your desperation is too obvious to be ignored.

According to the novels he's still in jail.

damn thats lame

did the squad 13 captain die after the hand thing failed? did we ever learn his bankai?

>novels
He was shown in prison on the last chapter of the manga

>did the squad 13 captain die after the hand thing failed?
Yes. Now Rukia is the new squad 13 captain
>did we ever learn his bankai?
Nope. But we learned Shinji´s

TYBW exclusive characters are announced for BBS with new voice actors.

That doesn't mean shit.

>SAO, Index, Jojo, F/GO
Your opinion with lack of knowledge doesn't mean shit.

who was your favorite bros?

Attached: spirit nazi.jpg (1907x1309, 789K)

Askin was based. Gerard was cute. Giselle a best

The Heart

I want a sequel focused on aizen. Heck I would be fine even with a prequel focused on him and his backstory.

Askin
That one quincy who scored
Also pic related

Attached: Bleach-Pomf-Bed.jpg (705x854, 89K)

bambietta, such a wasted character

>Caring about Giselle's futaslave.

>where is the anime then
Kubo. Also, it's widely believed that long serials are no longer profitable. Even Jump has adopted the seasonal format. If Bleach returns it'll be as an OVA at best, as a shitty 24 ep, 1 year wait in between seasons anime.

How is bambietta a futa?

Aren't they just the cutest family ever

Attached: Dzz6PxdVsAA06B8.jpg (962x1227, 124K)

>Bleach returns it'll be as an OVA at best, as a shitty 24 ep, 1 year wait in between seasons anime.
They should honestly go with the BNHA schedule for TYBW.

Very much so.

Attached: 60363099_p31_master1200.jpg (629x800, 433K)

>IchiHimefags are still pretending.

Inb4 "REEEE IchiRukicuck!"

What's so bad about it and what alternative was he going to suggest?
I swear, "SOUL SOCIETY BAD" is the biggest meme spawned by this series.

They murdered God.

>pretending
Pretending what?

>Comes out of nowhere and loudly goes "Wow, the IchiHime family is So great!"

I know what reactions you are trying to recieve.

Anime Announcement soon.

Yhwach should have won as well.

I jokingly watched the netflix live action while working on some new PC builds, and I think I'm going to rewatch the 1st 60. good idea or bad idea

Go read the manga instead. Kubo's art is God tier.

The only thing that he did wrong is NOT SHOWING HIS FUCKING BANKAI FOR FUCK SAKE

Personality wise? Askin was cool as fuck, and Giselle was hilarious.

Attached: 0.png (403x324, 31K)

Hand guy was pretty wasted even if it was one of the better fights of the whole arc.
So was imagination boi, just making new sternrigter on the fly while try to beat back kenpachi could have been so cool, but instead he just drops dead as soon as kenpachi kas one cool full page.

>wants to further his own growth by increasing his potential by any means necessary
>no wait actually its to overthrow the Soul King because he doesn't like to have someone over him
>no wait actually SK doesn't rule anybody and is just a corpse holding the dimensions together
>Central 46 actually ruled over SS and Aizen already killed them
I don't understand what he was even trying to do

>"I think Aizen just wanted someone to challenge him" Ichigo

But then why did he not directly fight Yamamoto or Yawach? Why did he power himself up with the Hyogyoku if he was already too OP for a real challenge?

Or maybe we just wanted to post cute fanart in a dead thread.

Attached: Dwy4wRSU0AAeA_f.jpg (589x600, 64K)

None of this is contradictory motivations though. Wants to get stronger, the Soul King is stronger than him by his very nature, by overcoming the Soul King and taking his place he becomes the new ruler of existence. Aizen explains to Urahara that he should understand his position considering they both know that the SK is a monstrous lynchpin and that the strong should always be looking ahead to how the world should be, not how it is.

Ichigo also guesses that he wanted someone who could understand him since his plateau was so fucking high.

Lemme think about it

Attached: a smile I want to protect.png (1288x1084, 1.14M)

Her(his) character is one of the many reasons I want to see this animated.

Askin
Bazz-B
Liltoto and Giselle
The Rest

This. Aizen was completely right in going against SS.

>I swear, "SOUL SOCIETY BAD" is the biggest meme spawned by this series.
There was room there for expansion. But the most they really did was depict the Shinigami as being kind of dickheads (but then later likable dickheads). Even Genryusai "If He Holds A Bow He's Got To Go" Yamamoto was sort of tame aside from the backstory.

He was disgusted with the way things were being ran and felt he could do a better job, but in order to accomplish that, he needed to transcend to a higher state because his target was literally god. He also needed to make a special key to get into the soul king's realm. Everything else he did was in service of that

So is Urahara wrong? Why doesn’t Urahara think the same way. Also how did they know about the Soul King??? Did the other captains know too?

I think they were all decent goons, or at least on par with most of the Espada.

Pernida had the best fight, though.

Is he objectively the best captain???? I think he was the best character in the whole show. My nigga lurked but when he needed to flex he got to fucking!

Attached: 561BD0B8-C8CC-47CA-B784-BCE9A395920D.gif (500x280, 655K)

Halibel is best Espada
Isane is best Lt.
Yoruichi is best sex friend
ALL Bleach girls are best girl

>So is Urahara wrong?
Yes, his entire back-up plan was to go with the Gotei 13 and SK Ichigo if the war didn't go so fucking perfectly. He was entirely willing to let the Status Quo be instead of looking to how the world should be.

>Why doesn’t Urahara think the same way.
Not as strong as Aizen, he's a smart motherfucker but this doesn't mean he shares the same understanding as Aizen. Think about it, Aizen was upset with Urahara for not thinking the same was as himself which shows he must have respected Urahara's intelligence somewhat and been frustrated that Urahara was entirely willing to let the SK be.

> Also how did they know about the Soul King??? Did the other captains know too?

Depends on the Captain. People like Unohana knew what is up but not so much people like Soi-fon

He kind of popped up from nowhere the last arc, which annoyed me. Suddenly he is a big deal when he hadn't done much of anything during previous arcs. That's lame.

Starrk was honestly too good for the series he was in. I appreciate that if anyone had to kill him, it was second best Captain.

To be fair he and Ukitake were always presented as seniors and big shots with a more personal relationship with Yamamoto than the other captains. And insofar as Yamamoto was the toughest shinigami of them all the implication was always that Shunsui and Ukitake were hot stuff too. Shunsui becoming CC made sense to me.

What could you even classify this as? Speed reading? Not reading? Like wtf.

I wish we had a power level ranking system to measure which captain was stronger than others....

Shunsui becoming CC made sense, but Bleach did have a serious problem with juggling characters. Shunsui, Ukitake and Unohana were all implied to be hot stuff who had been around for the longest time but they take a complete backseat to the overall story, powerstruggles and fights until the end because they were obviously too OP to get serious earlier.

Welp, for the first 6 you've got it pretty set.
Kenpachi/Aizen/Yamamoto/Unohana/Shunsui/Ukitake.

The only real debate is the order.

Bro Shunsui lurked and chilled. Most of the time he didn’t need to be involved in fuck shit. He’s drinking and fucking bitches. Unless the situation got bad he didn’t need to step in. He’s a OG. A man of culture. He’s my favorite character in all of anime him and Jageel from fairytale.

The dude was really cool no doubt, but with Ukatake had more presence in the last arc. At least given up an idea of his bankai. I really liked his character and wanted to know of the mystique surrounding his power besides being a god hand vessel.

Attached: ukitake-right-arm-of-soul-king1.png (836x573, 66K)

I would like to think
Aizen/Yamamoto
Shunsui
Ukitake
Kenpachi
Unohana

If Old man used his bankai against Aizen before Ichigo used Mugetsu would it have worked...?

>ALL Bleach girls are best girl
I agree, but Isane is best Lieutenantcaptain for sure.

Attached: isane is a captain.png (478x380, 64K)

>Axed manga
>Cancelled anime
>Bleachfags still in denial
>Muh hack's health
>when he could have taken a hiatus

Attached: 1533005884506.jpg (1403x1080, 149K)

I couldn't even try to make sense of the power levels in later Bleach arcs. I mean how the fuck are you gonna have a dude who's power is literally "anything I imagine becomes reality" and he's maybe only in the top 5 at best

Oh Jushirooooooooo and Shunsui we’re chilling like Boys!!! I wish they didn’t have that nigga sick all the time.

Also what’s his bankai? What’s the hint.?

>Unohana that low.
Unohana would literally fucking melt Ukitake and Shunsui.

>If Old man used his bankai against Aizen before Ichigo used Mugetsu would it have worked...?

Probably considering Aizen created Wonderweiss to hard counter him. Though Yhvach did the exact same shit so within the context, Yamamoto's Bankai is probably strong enough to melt-fuck everyone in the series.

>Also what’s his bankai? What’s the hint.?
No idea, and it pisses me the fuck off. I have not read the LNs to see if there were any back story to it.

>but Bleach did have a serious problem with juggling characters.
Absolutely.
Hard to say. Ichibe, Yamamoto, and Aizen are obviously at the top of the shinigami pile but the rest is slippery. Even if we had an official chart it would feel contrived and disputable.

Well at least it ended. Same can't be said for the shit that is Wan Piss that will continue to keep being milked for the next 20+ years with its stagnant "story".

Bro stop. Unohana can’t touch my boy Shunsui.

He probably clapped her cheeks thoo

wan piss is almost as bad as naruto in bottom of the barrel quality all around.

Power levels mean shit in Bleach. It is a matter of spiritual pressure(presence) that can nullify certain kido where rare power from kendo lies with others along with technique, and ability. A more sloppy version of saying every shinigami has a unique power set that can counter others.

Playing the meta game.

>at least it ended
what a satisfying ending it was, right?
>it's milked if it's long
Retard
>Bleachfag
>quality

>thinking anyone but Kenpachi hit that.
My dude, your dude is cool and all but Unohana is all on that Kenpachi dick. She even did the jailbait wait on that and then went on it for three days straight.
Pussy game so good it melted him. On the flip side, his dick game was so strong she just up and died on him

>what a satisfying ending it was, right?
Hey it's closure at least. Also OP will in no way be able to live up to the decade long build up. If you ever get to see it that is.

>She even did the jailbait wait
Imfuckingplying

Everyone knows she /ss/'d that

>Axed manga
>Source : my ass

Shit hit it once and then did the jailbait wait.

I didn’t really like Kenpachi all he had was raw power. Let him try a nigga who got kido lol

>Probably considering Aizen created Wonderweiss to hard counter him
I think this was a precaution since Aizen wasn't really almighty before several evolutions. Remember that as long as hogyoku exists, Aizen exists and nothing can destroy hogyoku, even Yama's bankai.
Gin's bankai was technically able to pulverize Aizen without trace left, yet hogyoku took it like no sweat.
So imo Aizen at full power is able to deal with Yama's bankai. We still don't know how this mugetsu thing really worked. Also it seems Aizen was on such a high level, that full powered Yhwach wasn't able to see through the hipnosis - which is damn impressive.

You talking about crossing swords right?

Attached: unohana x kenpachi.jpg (800x1192, 124K)

So who or what can destroy the Hogyoku??? And if it’s so bad ass why can’t it figure out a way to get out of the seals???????

>Let him try a nigga who got kido
Well they paired up against imagination lad but then realized that it was literally impossible for him to reasonably win so the kid went full retard and killed himself by accident

>thinking Kido is shit to someone made of pure fucking STR

Sure, why not?

hogyoku in some mysterious way both rejected Aizen and merged with him. So Aizen is now a vessel rather than hogyoku's master. This means he may not evolve but he is immortal. Honestly, there isn't a detailed explanation anywhere.
This is why they imprisoned him in mugen - there was no way of getting rid of Aizen. Also, heck, Yhwach wasn't able too truly absorb Aizen and change him into his essence.

>Genryusai "If He Holds A Bow He's Got To Go" Yamamoto
kek

Lmfaooooo.

Rmbr when Ichigo tied with Kenpachi.... like bruh you a whole captain how you let a substitute nigga drop you like that........ rmrbr when Shunsui dropped nigglet Chad.

Id much be a well rounded fighter than just be an expert on raw strength. Just my opinion tho

>You could choose between being so strong that people with the ability to imagine anything they want like the vacuum of space or giant meteors or copying your power literally cannot beat you

or

>You can do some kido.

I know what any sane person would pick.

Lol when you put it like that I sound dumb but chill. Take one look at Shunsui and you should understand where I’m coming from bro

This fuckers shikai is already so strong and aesthetic, can you even imagine what his bankai could be, and how powerful it'd be?

Attached: 144b3e45d3bed5ca.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Attached: Bleach_PARTY.jpg (5615x4000, 2.13M)

Better be some kind of blinding peacock or mesmerizing ability.

Why is it that some people get zanpakuto that are like "it splits into a thousand blades I control with my mind" or "it drains away all your energy and there's nothing you can do about it" or "it lets me control everything your senses perceive forever" and others are like "dude it's a spear but it's actually a three section staff lmao"

This might be the smallest Kubo ever drew Rangiku's tits.

Because the afterlife is unfair.

>Aizen decides to hang out in Infinity not because Soul Society can overpower him, but because they offered him a really comfortable chair
>he proceeds to spend 500 year sentence IMAGINING the most comfortable, stylish furniture that Creation will ever know

So is Aizen still serving a 20,000 year sentence or was it reduced?

Blonde dude, mohawk dude, fear goth looking dude, that one guy who temporarily stole Hitsugaya's bankai, zombie trap and Bambietta, who besides Uryuu is the only Sternritter I can remember the name of.
Honestly, I didn't like the arc enough. It felt quite rushed, even if I've speedread my way through it.

I heard that there were novels after the arc ended, that cleared up most of the unanswered questions and fixed a lot of problems or something.
Could anyone give me a quick rundown of them?

The zanpakuto is reflection of a shinigami's soul and power. Ikkaku's zanpakuto for instance tells us what he is proficient at, in his case hands-on combat that focuses on effectively using his weapon and unlocking it's full potential by mastering it's techniques. This is also why he is part of the 11th Division, that fits not only his zanpakuto, but also his personality.

I know, lmao.

bazz-b only correct answer.

There should be a Bleach 2 where Aizen finally gets let out of prison 20,000 years later. It'd be like one of those "an ancient evil gets released" stories, except told from his point of view, and instead of destroying the world he just goes around fucking with people

Aizen was right in trying to go beyond his limits, but he did it in a fucked up way.

Are you 15?

Lads, I really miss Kubo.

Attached: 1546539171705.jpg (1066x1600, 373K)

This show tanked so hard for me after the Aizen arc. Nothing has been able to recreate the amount of hype or interest/excitement.

One day i want to take some time off and make a collage of all the violence inflicted on girls in Bleach.

Attached: violence.png (900x2580, 1.46M)

I wish the next panel was in the same page as this.

Also unrelated but i fucking love the surprised faces Aizen and Yhwach did in their fights, two "godly" characters but plenty of things they didn't expect surprised them, even if they didn't do anything at the end.

Ignore the assblased redditors. Kubo btfo both Yhwach and Aizen because they are psychopaths only looking for an excuse for their power grab.

t.fag that doesn't want to see "what's beyond"

It wouldn't kill Aizen, but it sure as hell would make the Hougyoku tired like with Ichigo, making it possible to seal Aizen.

There is nothing to see, you may not like it, but if it weren't for the royal families, hollows would have wiped off humanity.

The fucked up thing is that they could have just asked the Soul King to be the lynchpin and he probably would have agreed.

>that misaligned eye
Jesus

And then change his mind. Yeah no. Ichibei is just wishful thinking, the Tsunayashiro's ancestor was right.

As Nodt?
F - The Fear was fucking rad.
Wasn't his vollstanding's name literally "Afraid of God" or something in that vein

Attached: As node.png (578x919, 617K)

>Becomes Grand Master in place of old fart that respected him
>Best friends with God left hand
>Sword abilities range from literal child's play to straight up enforced suicide pact
>Bangs his hot niece
The real MVP

Attached: 1547557381778.jpg (242x354, 13K)

We all do user.

Attached: blood rage.png (913x772, 356K)

>Afraid of God
Not quite. It meant "fear of god", not in the sense or someone feeling fear towards god, but in the sense of god (Yhwach) feeling fear

What's with all the niggerposting
>mah boiii
>mah nigga flexin' relaxin' all good lmao XDXD
>lmfaooo bruh.... rmbmr when he dropped him lmaooo..
>bro lmao clapped her cheeks lel
Don't you ""people"" have to sell crack and get shot by police or something?

Goddamn I hate normalfags and assorted cancer.

Attached: like a black.jpg (800x1206, 139K)

Attached: aizen.jpg (715x3000, 1.8M)

Finna felx on yo granpa.
Keep seething witheboi.

kino page, bleach is easily my favorite jump series nothing can hold a candle to it

this

If aizen didn't did what he did, soul society would be weaker and obliterated by ywach return. He did everything okay and even played a key role defeating the madlad. Based af

You also killed God and nobody is calling you bad

Let me help you out

Attached: IchiRuki.full.2233087.jpg (1000x747, 233K)

this

wanted to see more of ukitake

Power levels went to absolute shit after the soul society arc.

Captain-level was sort of consistent, and then you had weaker/stronger captains and top dogs like Yamamoto and Aizen.

Then everything went to hell with the Espada, Sternritters and so on.

is translator user around? sadchigo stole your translation and posted on her blog saying that it was hers.

just wanted to let you know.

>Then everything went to hell with the Espada, Sternritters and so on.
How so?
>inb4 Ichigo became weak and Kenpachi became strong

>If He Holds A Bow He's Got To Go
Underrated

Don't worry, he knows

I wonder why Bleach wasn't moved to Monthly Jump GIGA. It's clear the final arc didn't completely play out the way Kubo wanted it do. I'm not talking pairing shit by the way, but the info from the novels.

So lets say he won and replaced the soul king, then what? what was his end game?

Did Aizen actually want to become the soul king's replacement?

>what was his end game?
Replace the SK and rule SS himself. Which is why anyone that says "Aizen should have won, fuck SS" is stupid. Aizen was no different than Yhwach in terms of wanting to rule over others as a supreme being.

Yeah, let's keep corrupt fuckheads that messed up 4 worlds in charge, no biggie.

Literally dindu niffin mentality.

I like the theory that Aizen was actually from Western SS.

>implying aizen isn't corrupt himself
The actual answer to the corrupt SS is to completely tear it down.

You are right about Aizen, but Yhwach had a goal beyond just being supreme leader. He wanted to erase death by merging the world of the living with the afterlife

Axed manga, dead series. Move on, lads.

>How so?
The whole arancar are suppose to be as powerful as captains meme when even 3rd seats where taking them out, the vasto lorde meme even though each one got beat pretty soundly. Yammy being 0 was wasted.
Stern weren't really built up as to strong to handle but the whole eating bankis thing that only existed for three chapters sucked, and they indirectly made zero squad pointless, also the special elite stern squad that went to the royal palace had more disappointing fights than the normal ones.

>Axed
>source: my ass

>The whole arancar are suppose to be as powerful as captains
No, just the espada
>the vasto lorde meme even though each one got beat pretty soundly
Not really
>Stern
Nothing was inconsistent about them. You just didn't like them

Jesus fucking christ, every thread.

Attached: 1549897306974.jpg (1209x1200, 435K)

How's he corrupt? He just did what he felt was right for himself.
Meanwhile Yamamoto and Shunsui are both hiding behind the mask of "le greater good" when in reality they're just puppets in the hands of the corrupt noble houses.

I'm not necessarily defending Aizen, I'm simply stating that his reasons are "pure" - he saw the Soul King, felt rightfully disgusted and decided to overthrow a system that's rotten to the core.

>Genryusai "If He Holds A Bow He's Got To Go" Yamamoto
10/10. Glad I wasn't drinking anything when I got to this part.

daily reminder that everything bad happens because yamamoto is retarded

No, you are though

why is gin so smug

Attached: smugin.jpg (1054x720, 59K)

why is aizen so hot

Attached: 1524946490428.png (1026x750, 400K)

For an Aizen thread, there is a severe lack of Aizen images. You disappoint me anons.

>decided to overthrow a system that's rotten to the core.
So that he would be able to create his own ideal system. If you really wanted a better version of the afterlife then the entire system would be destroyed. Period.

>Birdcage asspull
>Snakeman asspull
>Luffy beating Katakuri asspull
>Fishman rescue asspull
>Amnesia asspull
Your shitty ass manga is just a parade of asspulls that never ends. Reply to me when One Peak isn't the second worst Big 3 series.

Lmaooo that was me yesterday night sorry I’m not a total fucking loser and green text.’fucking pathetic anime nerd and Yea Forums filth.

It's kinda sad how Kubo has moved on with his life but you losers haven't. You care more about this disposal series than it's creator does.

Stop LARPing you cretin.
In case you aren't, you're just a sad self-hating shit-colored creature.
>anime nerd
>Yea Forums filth
And yet, here you are.
Ghetto rat AND Yea Forums filth? Sad life "brah".

Attached: 1533171170407.jpg (667x570, 114K)

Speaking of Ikkaku, wtf happened to him? I forget when he fucked off but he sure did.

Cope

?

Will we ever know Aizen bankai?

Attached: AizenJumpForce.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Who was your favorite

Attached: 2043D933-4CEB-4BCA-ADB1-CA9AE6F59700.jpg (540x960, 118K)

>popular characters kept getting good fights and winning thus becoming more popular
>unpopular characters kept getting short fights where they were intended to lose thus becoming more unpopular
>eventually the manga, anime filler, movies, novels and extra material were for the popular characters exclusively

Me on the left of Aizen.

Kubo went well out of his way to give even unpopular characters their moment, especially in the last arc. hell even Omeada had a stand out moment.

Already talked about: boards.fireden.net/a/thread/184748127/#184758699

I wish i had a friend like stark, we could go drink everyday after work, i also like halibel too bad kubo forgot her in the rape dungeon

>too bad kubo forgot her in the rape dungeon
Wh else would Nel and Grimmjow agree to help Kisuke, dumbass.

Yes ok but we never fucking saw her again, also ok for Nel but i'm not really sure grimmjow care about her, he said that he just didn't want hueco mundo to disappear

>but we never fucking saw her again
We did in the novels

Attached: 439a55d06f157d1488f87884a587ccab.jpg (1881x2595, 702K)

I just want him to use his twitter more. To post new artwork for the hell of it.

Attached: Dyb-oFqVYAExeVW.jpg (827x1200, 149K)

I really enjoy this artist. Cute stuff.

Attached: 90sichihime.jpg (963x838, 168K)

I could agree with you if we ever got a proper explanation of everything.

Attached: a cat.png (419x419, 153K)

Aizen after Hogyoku boost.
Yamamoto.
Aizen before Hogyoku boost.
Kenpachi, Icefag and Byakuya post convenient power boost. By the end they could no-diff the average Sternritter, multiple even like Byakuya, and all three of them could deal mass damage to Gerard's giant forms.
Unohana for straight combat.
Shunsui for hax combat.
The rest fall within the same general power bracket.
Didn't include Ukitake because he's generally weak and sick and Mayuri can win practically every scenario given he's had the chance to prepare.

Doesn't even begin to compare. For example Omaeda got that one moment but Hisagi overall got appearances in the game, official art and even an important role in a novel. There were 20 something characters that went to face Gerard but all jobbed while Kenpachi, Icefag and Byakuya came to save the day again, and of course those 3 are the most popular already and made even more so. Who even remembers or cares about Hiyori for example? She was there in the final arc, was the only one to ever shoot a triple cero but she jobbed, nobody remembers.

I'm not saying popularity isn't a factor when it comes to panel time and focus on a character, I'm saying Kubo did go out of his way to give certain unpopular characters a bump.

I don't think so.

Starrk and Barragan were always my favorites because of their designs. Starrk's was simple but he had a goatee and Barry had the gruff old bastard look, so both of them were endeared to me. Their respective resurreccion forms were great too. I love skeleton and cowboy motifs so I lucked out.

Attached: 112233454346.png (497x560, 164K)

>My dude, your dude is cool and all but Unohana is all on that Kenpachi dick. She even did the jailbait wait on that and then went on it for three days straight.
Pussy game so good it melted him. On the flip side, his dick game was so strong she just up and died on him

No one can't convince me that their last fight was just huge metaphor for sex. I mean it was so fucking obvious...

and fucking hot.

Attached: zoronyom.jpg (187x248, 19K)

give me a hand, Nemu

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-14-17h02m44s617.png (662x480, 358K)

*wasn't huge metaphor, fuck my brain.

Nnoitra was pretty cool desu

youtube.com/watch?v=xRcWJyGRvNk

Attached: nnoitra.jpg (441x640, 53K)

Umm sweetie he was a misogynist woman hater. Your pick is problematic.
All fox-faced characters in this series are great.

Have some class if you're going to pretend to be more sophisticated than others. You're monging out like a white nigger.

>Umm sweetie
Ironic cancer is still cancer

Yikes

Tranny cockroach.

>>>/tumblr/

Fact: IchiRuki >>> IchiHime

Yeah, it was back before the Battle for Karakura Arc started.
Hozukimaru got nerfed pretty badly after being regenerated. It got destroyed in that one battle where Ikkaku used his bankai or something.

Attached: aizen spice.jpg (900x1685, 884K)

Attached: momobeard.jpg (800x1151, 284K)

The Zero division was an absolute fucking joke.

Oof.
Yikes.

The only arc he didn't get a fight in was TYBW

You're a joke.

>The only arc he didn't get a fight in was TYBW
I thought meant to say "fucked up".
But yeah, if he didn't then no, he didn't go anywhere. Ikkaku was around all the time.

Do you think Yhwach actually pass the Almighty to Jugram instead of just doing the temporary transfer? Because Haschwalth would have actually won the last battle if he had the Almighty.

>Ishida tries to use the arrow on him, but Haschwalth Schrift "The balance" is not part of the Almighty, and thus is not affected, "The balance" activates and the arrow is back inside ishida, ichigo also drops dead from his own attack being returned
>ichigo tries using getsuga or gran rey cero
>drops dead from "The balance" sending all the damage back to him

I think that is the real reason kubo made Yhwach kill Gerard and Haschwalth, no one on the shinigami side could actually kill those two, not even ichigo, and so kubo had to write them out of the story.

Attached: bleach_volume_70_by_thedudebleach-d9eyt46.jpg (316x500, 122K)

Im dont get what you are trying to sayi

Bleach is dead, go find a new series to enjoy.

And yet you're still here

>Aizen was right all along. Prove me wrong

Since when were you under the impression

Attached: ooohoho.png (605x488, 436K)

I am trying to say that kubo having the main bad guy (aizen/Yhwach) helping the shinigami win by removing their own soldiers is a little retarded, Yhwach would not even need to fight, had he allowed Gerad and Jugram to live and fight for him normally, every single shinigami would die without Yhwach doing anything, but of course we cant have a shonen where everyone dies without even reaching the last boss, so Yhwach went full retard and killed the two people that would forever secure his victory.
This no different from Aizen killing Halibel out of pity for how incompetent the shinigamis were, they would never be able to handle Halibel+Aizen+Gin, so Aizen had to give them a hand and make things easier by killing Halibel.

The shinigami dont win because they are good fighters, they win because the "bad guy" of the season always cripples himself to give them a victory.

There are so many other good stuff out there, why are you wasting your times making these threads? I really enjoyed Bleach for what it was, but unless Kubo starts something new, I'm always looking for other good series. Sometimes, it's good to let go, user.

>The shinigami dont win because they are good fighters, they win because the "bad guy" of the season always cripples himself to give them a victory.

Its called hubris, user. Villains need flaws to be effective, and in general treating yourself like a God and not valueing your comrades go hand in hand.

Yet you are still here

Meant for

If Aizen was pulling the strings all along does that mean he's an IchiHime shipper?

>so Yhwach went full retard and killed the two people that would forever secure his victory
Yhwach didn't really need anyone else at that point. Haschwalth wouldn't have saved him from the arrow because he sabotaged him to get hit by the arrow in the first place

He was AiIchiHime shipper.

>Sometimes, it's good to let go, user.
Oh, the irony.

I could buy it with Aizen because is ego was that big, but with a guy that can literally see the future, it becomes hard to believe, and its not a good idea to write villains that behave exactly like each other, the "hubris" motivation worked for Aizen, but using it for Yhwach just make it feels as if kubo ran out of ideas and just handled Yhwach in the same way he handled Aizen.

>Fact: dogshit >>> IchiRuki

>Yhwach didn't really need anyone else at that point

The fact that he has the power to see the future but still got killed five seconds after disposing of his last two loyal soldiers, contradicts that point, he needed both Gerad and Jugram, but kubo can only write one kind of villain.

>Haschwalth wouldn't have saved him from the arrow because he sabotaged him to get hit by the arrow in the first place
And Haschwalth, someone who has one day of experience using the Almighty, actually managing to trick someone who had 1000 years to learn the ins and outs of the same power, sounds even more retarded.

>but using it for Yhwach just make it feels as if kubo ran out of ideas and just handled Yhwach in the same way he handled Aizen.
It was established pretty early on that each dead Sternritter makes Yhwach more powerful so it makes more sense in Yhwach's case, for Aizen the Arrancar were just experiments he made toward perfecting Wonderweiss.

The timeline where he is killed is canonically the only one that Yhwach can't see, so you're wrong on both accounts here.

Oh god its the headcanonfag

Ukitake is cleared innocent. The Nobles wanted to use the Substitute Badges as monitors. Ukitake opposed the idea, but eventually surrendered. This comes into play with Ginjo; Ukitake believed his suspicions would fade and Central 46 would see reason. The badge was used by the Tsunayashiro family to hunt down Ginjo's friends and kill for their Soul King fragments, because it is revealed that Fullbringers inherently possess fragments of the Soul King – Hollows attacking don't give birth to Fullbringers, they just activate their hidden powers. Tokinada lied to Ukitake about what happened to Ginjo; telling him Ginjo killed that other Shinigami as well as his own friends because he found out Soul Society was spying on him, not because that other shinigami killed his friends first. Ukitake didn't believe it, but Tokinada showed him manipulated data from the Visuals Department, and thus Ginjo was marked a traitor and an enemy – It was made even better when Ginjo started killing Shinigami after what really happened.

Western soul society fucking domesticated them.

Dragons aren't Hollows.

Eastern Barbarian.

I think it was all fine and dandy until they had the bright idea of disemboweling him.

I really liked the idea of Aaron but his execution was awful.

>The timeline where he is killed is canonically the only one that Yhwach can't see
Not him, but can I get a source on that?
I don't remember such a thing being stated in the manga personally.
As far as I remember, The Almighty allows Yhwach to see every possible future and manipulate his own at will. The only thing it doesn't allow him to see, are the moves of Mimihagi (the right hand of the Soul King).

Facts =/= Headcanons
Using words you don't know the meaning of is pretty dumb.

>I don't remember such a thing being stated in the manga personally.
Almighty lets Yhwach jump between timelines and choose the future he desires.

The silver arrow negates the Almighty, meaning its the single future that Yhwach can't change with his ability. Which is why only Jugram sees said future, tries to warn Yhwach but is ignored.

>The badge was used by the Tsunayashiro family to hunt down Ginjo's friends and kill for their Soul King fragments, because it is revealed that Fullbringers inherently possess fragments of the Soul King – Hollows attacking don't give birth to Fullbringers, they just activate their hidden powers.
Whaa....?
Where is this information presented?

New Can't Fear Your Own World translations.

>Can't Fear Your Own World
Written by the same guy who worked on Baccano and Durarara, I see. They're not officially canon, but Kubo was involved in them to some form, like he gave Narita some tips and directions.
Eh, I guess that works for me.

Is Tokinada just the Danzo of Bleach?

No, he is the Izaya Orihara of Bleach

Ginjo is a bitch for what he did to Ichigo and deserved to get killed, but dont you guys think that Ichigo basically ignored everything that Ginjo had to say and blindly chose to believe in SS just because he was friends with them? SS is far from a good place and pretty fucked up if you are not in the elite.

>But we learned Shinji's
Which part of which novel?

Ginjou turned his friends against him and stabbed Ichigo in the back, hes hardly the better of two evils in this scenario. The very fact that SS would give their own powers to Ichigo is enough to say that SS has changed for the better because of Ichigo.

The begening of the third CFYOW novel

Best Ritter is Askin, honourable mentions include Pernida, As Nodt, Bazz-B, Pepe and Mask de Masculine

Attached: RJvCORE6XhBhUrXxMtbLZK7sU2oiDLMb70lccFvll08.jpg (1024x749, 257K)

Tokinada isn't an old ass weak fuck who got his ass kicked by a teenager.

We both agree with regards to Ginjou his fate. But how did SS change? The whole structure of how the SS works didnt change after the ginjou arc and before the quincy's arrived. Its still a shithole for the remaining 99% and they will eventually die after suffering for some time. Things even got worse afterwards when Mayuri killed all those people just so they could balance the scale. I guess Ichigo never cared anything further than his direct friends. Aizen was right after all.

Attached: 1537503968540.jpg (500x395, 30K)

Everyone in the Gotei 13 that aren't the 4 oldest captains are the good guys. Ichigo loves them and they love Ichigo so there's nothing wrong with trusting them.

SS is neither inherently bad or good. Call it a shithole if you want but the vast majority there get to live in peace without hunger or suffering. Yes Mayuri had people killed there, but only out of necessity thanks to Yhwach forcing the balance that way. Dead meme, next.

Where are they now?

Attached: bleach-5392919.jpg (800x1123, 128K)

Ichibei revived them. Their lives are linked to their palaces

sauce?

More like the Royal Jobbers.

Something I noticed a few years back is that EVERYONE who stood a chance against Yamamoto had to use his powers against him in some way, even the fillers
>Ukitake and his filler clone using their NO U shikai
>Aizen using Wonderweiss as a nuke
>Filler captain Amagai retrieving and combining two Bakkoto just to negate Yama's shikai
>Muramasa tricking Ichigo into destroying Yama's barrier so he can brainwash Ryujin Jakka
>Kageroza using portals to NO U Yama's flames, only for Nozomi to NO U them right back
>Yhwach stealing his bankai
Yamamoto is so stronk that the only way to fight him is find a way to seal/reflect his power

Novels

>Bazz-B
>Askin
>Bambietta
>Giselle
>Candace Catnipp
>Juha Bach
>Gerard
>Haschwalth
>Gremmy
>Pernida
>As Nodt
>Mask de Masculine
>Cang Du
All in that order but they really need an anime so everyone else can truly appreciate their greatness.

Oh

Because Kubo was ill

>Jesus fucking christ, every thread
>source: my ass

>same dadcut as Naruto
Is this a meme?

He got promoted to lieutenant and is palling around with Kenpachi just like he always wanted

Oh boy, here we go...

Best character in the whole damn series

Attached: coyote_starrk___wolf_pack_by_tanathe-d30c4dl.jpg (1264x632, 167K)

Short hair is said to show maturity or some shit.

Uryu's arrow negates all quincy powers, not just Almighty. If he used it on Haschwalth then the dude would've become just a regular human being

Starrk, Nnoitra, and Ulquiorra in that order

Thanks user

Eh, I always hoped Ulquiorra would somehow come back, if even for a short time and fuck Orihime...I mean help out with battles. Wanted to see more of his segunda etapa. We got no explanation, no backstory...la-ameeeeeeeee~

>Oh boy, here we go...
That post is old as fuck.

>We got no explanation, no backstory...la-ameeeeeeeee~
Unmasked databook, Ulquiorra gets an entire chapter of back story.

>Eh, I always hoped Ulquiorra would somehow come back, if even for a short time and fuck Orihime...I mean help out with battles.
Ulquihimefags need to off themselves. Literally sasusaku-tier ship.

You posted the wrong pic user.

Attached: 1549705815513.png (1411x648, 405K)

Where can I read that tho

Look up Bleach Not Be But Be

Starrk, Mayuri, Urahara, and Shunsui are the top four characters in no specific order

Add Gin to that list and we're golden

Obviously they can't end up together, but there could be something temporary.
I was always curious how things would go if he survived.
I doubt he would want to stay alone in Hueco Mundo. Maybe Urahara could make him a modified gigai and he could live as a human. Idc about pairings, it was a joke.

Is he still alive in the novels?

Aizen was right. Thats what makes his defeat so confusing.

Trap was good meme material. I liked the one who literally ate things the most though.

Attached: 1461233795186.png (365x404, 67K)

He was alive in the manga, which takes place after the novels...

His heart betrayedn him it seems.

Gerard was MOE

Anime announcement never

Good. Bleach is getting two more characters in Jump Force though

Are there BazzB x Jugo yaoi?

Like I would stop waiting

Attached: bleach514.jpg (396x286, 34K)

Probably Icefaggot and Kenpachi.

Close, Hitsugaya and Grimmjow

The only good thing about the anime was the OST.

Oh, Grimmjow? That's pretty nice.

Reminder this was a thing

Attached: bleach-5974657.jpg (1200x880, 206K)

Attached: 1a81f6e9d6d10a8596bf9f010c30a639.png (1000x1543, 1.17M)

The creepy thing was it's nerves were on his skin, so even a gentle breeze would be agonizingly painful.

Fat pig. Why did Ichigo choose THAT over our Ice Queen?

>our
go back

Zero squad, sternritters and the novel characters have already been announced for Brave souls. Which means they will be getting new voice actors.

Shueisha won't hire 30-40 new voice actors for one recording session of few lines unless you are a retard. Everything is done under contractual basis which stays relevant for a period of years.

A wild guess would be that Pierrot has already casted the VA's for the anime. That's why KLab can announce it at this point. Not to mention BBS has stayed faithful to using the voice actors from the anime.

Attached: Dwa9dOlUwAA2cwH.jpg (870x1270, 325K)

>literally so fat her bikini needs extra support

Some of the major fights had good to decent animation, especially all of Ichigo's fights.

>wanting a guy who gets the most love and backstory to get MORE compared to the other dead espadas
No

Can you be straight up with me. Lets say they animate the last arc and then they make a English dub... they will 100% keep the same voice actors for the people we’ve already seen right???

I feel like Shunsui and Ichigo never had a episode together.... fuck Ichigo he doesn’t deserve to be with Shunsui anyways. Lame ass nigga

Also best duo ever ???

Attached: 7DB61024-F6C0-4303-A353-BD7C2C01F953.gif (498x219, 981K)

>unless you are a retard
found the actual retard

Explain this and who are the 4 you speak of...

>100%
Well, they can't do Yamamoto since he's dead.

>Bleachfags are now solely Yea Forums meme spouting trash

It's sad how far the series has fallen. Used to be popular on Yea Forums.

Cope

>he posted it again

Sure. This prediction will be true, unlike the last dozen.

>can't even quote

Way to show your newfagness. And kid, I don't even know what your meme means.

Attached: 130810251687.jpg (363x310, 33K)

The English voice actor died???

Oh no

>he says as hes still in this thread

Gizelle

We never did find out if she was a trap or not

>english
Never mind I can't read apparently, he's fine.

Cope

He’s legit the best character in all of bleach maybe even anime...

Attached: CAA6559A-A3BB-4C8B-A5EE-587672703BA0.jpg (640x480, 32K)

Is she a guy cuz fuck man she was kinda cute and I’m not a weirdo like that.

Attached: E13EF935-6320-461C-AFE2-D070A052DA76.jpg (1000x623, 227K)

Kubo is an asshole for not reviving them. They deserved a happy ending.

Attached: 1345653333553.jpg (736x519, 95K)

Its not gay if he's not real

Death was their happy ending

Nah man. Gotta keep WHOA IM ANGRY REEE KUROSAKKIIII MUH PANTHERRRR Grimmshit alive.

Attached: Grim.jpg (1280x720, 284K)

Grimmjow actually wanted to live though.

I’m sure Nnoitra and Szayel did as well.

>Nnoitra
He wanted to die the most

No Ulq did.

Yeah but they fucked up and got destroyed.

Bazz-B and Askin

>last dozen

>Look it up to see if its still running just out of curiosity
>Almost 370 episodes

How do you guys even muster up the energy to follow a series for this long? Why do anime fans just sit through hundreds of filler episodes?

>SAO, Index, Jojo, F/GO

We don't. Theres this thing called manga, takes a fraction of the time and is all around more concise and visually appealing.

Chung Du screwed everything up Hitsugaya probably would've died if he didn't stop Bazz-B

>In total 366 episodes of Bleach were aired. With a total of 170 reported filler episodes, Bleach has a high filler percentage of 46%.
So much fucking filler.

Its even worse when you consider that non-filler episodes fill time with still shots and gags to stretch it out. And people want it back for some reason.

No, he was a sore loser, Sizzlepop was correct.
>but my ignorance is clever misdirection, you yell to yourself.

Billz sama, you need to wake up.

I don't follow

And I don't lead you.

So you're just going to reply with nonsense or are you trying to say something?

That's high and mighty, coming from someone as laze fair as yourself Big Reddu.

Thought so

Anyone find it weird that Ichigo didn’t fight any of these guys seriously? Either he stomped or it was off-paneled.

You better give that nigger a (you) or else nigger

Attached: Hallibel.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

Well, it's a lot like a dream sequence on Easter I guess - full of highly complex personal choices and bad screen directions with an annoying sugar high clouding everything...

Not really, Ichigo was already established as Captain++ tier, only the Schultzstaffel and Yhwach posed a real threat to him.

You better learn not to call people nigger because you stare at the sun too much, it's not 'endearing'.

I refuse

Our people fought for that word that's our word now

Attached: Valentines Yoru.jpg (1280x720, 275K)

you get one more chance to give him the (you) he deserves or else

Attached: Yoru.jpg (1280x720, 244K)

the novels after the manga explains alot, and aizen was right

Best costumes

Attached: 251A0DE3-FE17-48C5-9511-1236A2FAD2DA.png (1024x1024, 181K)

Can't wait to see the new white day costumes for this year the people who work for that gacha game are really fucking good

Attached: Gin.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

test

icles

Attached: Sajin.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

>it is revealed that Fullbringers inherently possess fragments of the Soul King
This seems a little dumb to me.

It would if you didn't read the thing you're commenting on...

hey y'all, why did the anime get axed?

>184979925

Fair, but these ex post facto novels strike me as being a clumsy waste to begin with.

Good for you I guess, I was reading Narita novels well before Spirits so I knew what I was getting in to.

We don't know why the soul king is bad though. But theres a legitimate reason if aizen and the soul kings own "son" wanted to kill him.

The SK isn't bad. What's bad is the condition he is in. Yhwach wanted to do a mercy kill on him.

So?

Ichibe creeps me out.

why

This. He should have been the one to cuck Ywach. Bleach had a lot of potential imo. But it all started going downhill after the Aizen arc. The thousand year saga had it's good moments. But left alot to be desired.

Honestly it feels like he should have been the main character. Or Urahara or Yamamoto. Considering these 3 characters literally have done more for the entire story than the actual main character. Also all 3 of them are far more interesting than the bland ginger.

He should have never been the FV. He would make a great prequel FV before the main story.

I think he's a good final villain, at least as a concept. He was a good way of exploring Quincies, the Soul King, and the history of the shinigami all while being a credible threat. I just don't think the arc did anything interesting with any of this save for Yamamoto's history.

Probably his facial expressions

I honestly think a Hell arc should have been the final arc and whatever villain(s) Kubo cooked up for it be the final boss.

He doesn't creep me out but you can tell the motherfucker is evil.

I don't see Ichibe as evil, just brutal and mildly sadistic.

Bleach started running out of steam post rescue arc.

It was only after aizen that everyone woke up to the fact Kubo had zero intention of revisiting or explaining anything interesting that had originally hooked his audience.

Wish we could’ve seen more of Uryu’s mom

Does the novels say what happened to zombie bambietta and harribel?

Why? She was a snitch and snitches get stitches as Uryu's father puts her body back together after cutting her open to take the silver from her heart to create an opening for Uryu to fuck over Papa Quincy

In my head he eventually will win.
He is immortal, I bet he has the patience to wait thousands of years for the right moment to strike back.

If I read these threads right the surviving quincy are in mexico.

>was a perv when was human
>still is after booty even when dead
>has god's left hand as a buddy
>has mastered sword
>gets to bang and lurk most of chicks while they're naked
Based af

>The thousand year saga had it's good moments
Everything up through Yamamoto's death is some of Bleach at its finest. There's a sense of tension and dynamism to the initial invasion; it fulfills the promise the Winter War dropped. It shits the bed hard after that, though.

The only ones who even mattered were Quilge, As Nodt, Gremmy, Pernida, and Lille. Askin was decent but felt like too much of a hodgepodge of previous villains. The rest were just agonizing, wasteful padding. Even Bazz-B/Buzz-B and whatever Bach's right-hand man was named had abrupt and anticlimactic endings, and poor Ishida was all the worse of a character for wasting his time "joining" them. Bach could have just had a personal guard consisting of English vowels and there would be a better story because of it.

They were all pretty wasted. Giselle just lucked out in being the counterpart to Mayuri for two seconds and thus was briefly elevated to a level near his, but then plummeted right back down when he moved on to a genuinely good fight against Pernida. What's even worse is that half of their characterization was wasted on in-fighting that was never witnessed by or impactful to the Soul Reapers/main characters. Messing with Hitsugaya is the real highlight and got back at the fujos who basically kept the pointless space filler around.

>Askin was decent but felt like too much of a hodgepodge of previous villains
Askin was the least generic villain in the entire series. He had a dynamic personality that fit anyone he spoke to. An interesting powerset that actually ran on logic and was explored in depth compared to (I can phase through anything, I imagine shit or Miracles bro!). Not to mention his motive, even if simple, was explained well enough. He was the whole package and the Stern Ritter would have been much better off if most received the same treatment.

Bazz-B's character arc was similarly fine. He started off as Grimmjow clone and ended up a fairly (by Bleach standards) emotional character. Haschwalth on the other hand, was fucked over and poorly handled. Ishida ruined his character arc by meandering around pointlessly.

Best Stern Ritter for me were: Askin, Bazz, Quilge, As Nodt (not as good as the rest but one hell of a presence) and Haschwalth. Hated all the rest.

Both Kubo and Narita are autists.

>Keeps those three useless fraccion alive.
>Keeps Luppi (who isn't bad but far from the best choice) and Cirucci alive
>Doesn't bring back Stark who had a wealth more character than any

>Narita keeps the Bambisluts alive, who were literally the least relevant and useful Stern Ritter, save semen memes. And then fucking Nanana.
>When literally fucking anyone else would have sufficed. Haschwalth, Askin, Bazz-B, BG9, Cang Du. Fucking anyone else.

Askin's looks just seemed too similar to Aizen's, and he wasn't the first overly casual antagonist. He did have some good uses for his power though, albeit ones that could have been explored better and made the actual main characters look bad for the nth time when it was so late in the story that was fatiguing. Bazz-B also suffered from being a Grimmjow clone, and his story never got to really flesh out like the rest since he fought and died alone and was forgotten, only serving to make Haschwalth (I couldn't quite remember his name earlier) look a bit tougher to the readers. However, Ishida was hardly shown to be anything important by then, so it was a wasted build-up.

Did the universe a favor to be honest.

Think it's less that Askin was "casual" and more like the guy knew how to play ball with his enemies.Askin went up with Grimmjow, Yoruichi, Ichigo and Urahara and had back-to-back conversation with each of them in amusing (and meaningful in Kisuke's case) fashion. He also differs from 99% of the cast, because while Askin acknowledges his internal strength, he doesn't flaunt it. Fully aware that his enemies are dangerous and is cautious of them every step of the way.

It's less the murder and more the mutilation.

Shunsui was never human, he's a lesser Shinigami noble.

>Based Speedreader

Bazz-B
Giselle
and Askin
if only because they were the only ones with memorable personalities

Anybody wish they would've eased off the power-creep in Bleach a bit more?

I feel like we barely got to play around with Shi Kai. The series was 300+ chapters of captain level and up shitters, and at that level it seems like abilities don't matter at all.

I really wanted Aizen's whole deal to be his intellect and how finicky his shi kai was. Instead it really just boiled down to him being a trillion times stronger than everybody but Yamamoto.

Shunsui could fuck him up if he wanted to but he let the lil nigga Ichigo handle it

How do we know this ??????
Source? Plz

It doesn't have one cause shonen jump hates bleach.

Oh Captain, my Captain...

Attached: sorry.jpg (640x480, 26K)

Yamamoto was best boy.

Attached: 1538801233568.jpg (583x694, 202K)

Yamamoto, Unohana, Shunsui, and Ukitake were some of the most fucked up shinigami but everyone else in the Gotei 13 are indebted and grateful to Ichigo for all that he's done just like Ichigo is to them.

Your headcanon is still shit

Why did Kubo hate Komamura?